« Reply #105 on: January 18, 2015, 03:23:50 PM »

Did you pick up those Diesels yet Antnee?
I'm working on it.
I was looking for a free shipping code also.  ;)
Not a deal w/o FS
I'd pay $5 per stick and still feel like I got a good deal.
Regardless of what their smoke worth is I hate and rarely do pay sales tax and/or shipping.
Oh me too, which is why I didn't pull the trigger yet.
happy15... now go buy'em ya cheap bastards!
Oh yeah, forgot about happy15.  Thanks, Bob.  This cheap bastard pulled the trigger.
Had a nice Diesel Wicked the other day.  Just the right amount of pepper and spice.  Very AJ'esque.  Afternoon Tony.
Did you get a pack of them or as part of an AJ or Diesel sampler?
Diesel sampler from CF.  Howdy Dave.

« Reply #106 on: January 18, 2015, 03:26:42 PM »

Slow Sunday.
Yep.  Dogs and the Warden walked and going to grill up some burgers shortly.  Football, cigars and beer on the patio after that.
Sounds like Dean's long lost twin....well, minus the dog and warden....
...and the deadbeats.

« Reply #107 on: January 18, 2015, 03:31:49 PM »

Slow Sunday.
Yep.  Dogs and the Warden walked and going to grill up some burgers shortly.  Football, cigars and beer on the patio after that.
Sounds like Dean's long lost twin....well, minus the dog and warden....
...and the deadbeats.
Well, Dean's free of them.... mostly.

« Reply #108 on: January 18, 2015, 03:32:15 PM »

How goes it CB?

« Reply #109 on: January 18, 2015, 03:43:01 PM »

Hell Yeah, sitting by the pool with a Nica Rustica lit watching football in the middle of January and don't even need a jacket.

GO PACKERS!

« Reply #110 on: January 18, 2015, 03:51:51 PM »

Hell Yeah, sitting by the pool with a Nica Rustica lit watching football in the middle of January and don't even need a jacket.

GO PACKERS!
Can't say I'm quite there.... working on a Diesel Uncut in the garage watching it rain like hell and 39 degrees...
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #111 on: January 18, 2015, 03:58:16 PM »

Hell Yeah, sitting by the pool with a Nica Rustica lit watching football in the middle of January and don't even need a jacket.

GO PACKERS!
Can't say I'm quite there.... working on a Diesel Uncut in the garage watching it rain like hell and 39 degrees...
watching in the clubhouse with 4 people from Wisconsin and 2 Seattle fans. GB sure aren't showing much or taking advantage of opportunities.

« Reply #112 on: January 18, 2015, 04:06:53 PM »

Hell Yeah, sitting by the pool with a Nica Rustica lit watching football in the middle of January and don't even need a jacket.

GO PACKERS!
Can't say I'm quite there.... working on a Diesel Uncut in the garage watching it rain like hell and 39 degrees...
Well I had that scenario last weekend but it was a little colder around 34 then.

« Reply #113 on: January 18, 2015, 04:09:20 PM »

Hell Yeah, sitting by the pool with a Nica Rustica lit watching football in the middle of January and don't even need a jacket.

GO PACKERS!
Can't say I'm quite there.... working on a Diesel Uncut in the garage watching it rain like hell and 39 degrees...
watching in the clubhouse with 4 people from Wisconsin and 2 Seattle fans. GB sure aren't showing much or taking advantage of opportunities.
You better check the dials on your TV mine says Green Bay is ahead 16-0  and has 143 total yards vs 11 for Seattle and also 2 interceptions and a recovered fumble.

« Reply #114 on: January 18, 2015, 04:12:48 PM »

Hell Yeah, sitting by the pool with a Nica Rustica lit watching football in the middle of January and don't even need a jacket.

GO PACKERS!
Can't say I'm quite there.... working on a Diesel Uncut in the garage watching it rain like hell and 39 degrees...
watching in the clubhouse with 4 people from Wisconsin and 2 Seattle fans. GB sure aren't showing much or taking advantage of opportunities.
You better check the dials on your TV mine says Green Bay is ahead 16-0  and has 143 total yards vs 11 for Seattle and also 2 interceptions and a recovered fumble.
Well Packers fuct that pass up.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #115 on: January 18, 2015, 04:20:05 PM »

Hell Yeah, sitting by the pool with a Nica Rustica lit watching football in the middle of January and don't even need a jacket.

GO PACKERS!
Can't say I'm quite there.... working on a Diesel Uncut in the garage watching it rain like hell and 39 degrees...
watching in the clubhouse with 4 people from Wisconsin and 2 Seattle fans. GB sure aren't showing much or taking advantage of opportunities.
You better check the dials on your TV mine says Green Bay is ahead 16-0  and has 143 total yards vs 11 for Seattle and also 2 interceptions and a recovered fumble.
and those 2 FG should have been TD's if it hadn't been for a STUPID unsportsman like conduct and offsides penalties. impressive.

« Reply #116 on: January 18, 2015, 04:29:34 PM »

Did you pick up those Diesels yet Antnee?
I'm working on it.
I was looking for a free shipping code also.  ;)
Not a deal w/o FS
I'd pay $5 per stick and still feel like I got a good deal.
Regardless of what their smoke worth is I hate and rarely do pay sales tax and/or shipping.
Oh me too, which is why I didn't pull the trigger yet.
happy15... now go buy'em ya cheap bastards!
Oh yeah, forgot about happy15.  Thanks, Bob.  This cheap bastard pulled the trigger.
Had a nice Diesel Wicked the other day.  Just the right amount of pepper and spice.  Very AJ'esque.  Afternoon Tony.
Haven't had that one either.  Until the uncut, the unlimited was my favorite Diesel.  They seem to be good off the truck but wonder if age will do them any good?

« Reply #117 on: January 18, 2015, 04:30:13 PM »

How goes it CB?
Home improvement mixed with some football and a Cubao lancero.

« Reply #118 on: January 18, 2015, 04:31:11 PM »

Did you pick up those Diesels yet Antnee?
I'm working on it.
I was looking for a free shipping code also.  ;)
Not a deal w/o FS
I'd pay $5 per stick and still feel like I got a good deal.
Regardless of what their smoke worth is I hate and rarely do pay sales tax and/or shipping.
Oh me too, which is why I didn't pull the trigger yet.
happy15... now go buy'em ya cheap bastards!
Oh yeah, forgot about happy15.  Thanks, Bob.  This cheap bastard pulled the trigger.
Had a nice Diesel Wicked the other day.  Just the right amount of pepper and spice.  Very AJ'esque.  Afternoon Tony.
Did you get a pack of them or as part of an AJ or Diesel sampler?
Currently enjoying my second Diesel Uncut.  I agree with Tony, smokes over it's price point, and that's the regular price.
So at $3 it is a real deal then.
Technically, I paid $1 because I had a gift card.  ;)

« Reply #119 on: January 18, 2015, 04:35:42 PM »

[...]
They cost $3 but you lucky bastard you paid $1.   Reminds me I got a $20 gift card for the sister if the ever have a deal again.