« Reply #90 on: January 18, 2015, 12:47:40 PM »

Slow Sunday.
Yep.  Dogs and the Warden walked and going to grill up some burgers shortly.  Football, cigars and beer on the patio after that.

« Reply #91 on: January 18, 2015, 01:20:05 PM »

.......... and I think I'll drive into town for fuel and snacks myself to get ready for football.
I'm beginning to love these do nothing days.
Dean learning to relax and be lazy?  Will wonders never cease.

« Reply #92 on: January 18, 2015, 01:38:01 PM »

.......... and I think I'll drive into town for fuel and snacks myself to get ready for football.
I'm beginning to love these do nothing days.
Dean learning to relax and be lazy?  Will wonders never cease.
Yeah, like the 9th wonder of the world. ::)

« Reply #93 on: January 18, 2015, 02:23:00 PM »

.......... and I think I'll drive into town for fuel and snacks myself to get ready for football.
I'm beginning to love these do nothing days.
Dean learning to relax and be lazy?  Will wonders never cease.
Yeah, like the 9th wonder of the world. ::)
Dean - just a wonder...

« Reply #94 on: January 18, 2015, 02:33:06 PM »

Did you pick up those Diesels yet Antnee?
I'm working on it.
I was looking for a free shipping code also.  ;)
Not a deal w/o FS
I'd pay $5 per stick and still feel like I got a good deal.
Regardless of what their smoke worth is I hate and rarely do pay sales tax and/or shipping.
Oh me too, which is why I didn't pull the trigger yet.
happy15... now go buy'em ya cheap bastards!
Oh yeah, forgot about happy15.  Thanks, Bob.  This cheap bastard pulled the trigger.

« Reply #95 on: January 18, 2015, 02:33:41 PM »

Slow Sunday.
Yep.  Dogs and the Warden walked and going to grill up some burgers shortly.  Football, cigars and beer on the patio after that.
Sounds like Dean's long lost twin....well, minus the dog and warden....

« Reply #96 on: January 18, 2015, 02:42:03 PM »

Slow Sunday.
Yep.  Dogs and the Warden walked and going to grill up some burgers shortly.  Football, cigars and beer on the patio after that.
Sounds like Dean's long lost twin....well, minus the dog and warden....
Did you finally retrieve your NYTimes?

« Reply #97 on: January 18, 2015, 02:54:01 PM »

Did you pick up those Diesels yet Antnee?
I'm working on it.
I was looking for a free shipping code also.  ;)
Not a deal w/o FS
I'd pay $5 per stick and still feel like I got a good deal.
Regardless of what their smoke worth is I hate and rarely do pay sales tax and/or shipping.
Oh me too, which is why I didn't pull the trigger yet.
happy15... now go buy'em ya cheap bastards!
Oh yeah, forgot about happy15.  Thanks, Bob.  This cheap bastard pulled the trigger.
Had a nice Diesel Wicked the other day.  Just the right amount of pepper and spice.  Very AJ'esque.  Afternoon Tony.

« Reply #98 on: January 18, 2015, 02:56:25 PM »

Slow Sunday.
Yep.  Dogs and the Warden walked and going to grill up some burgers shortly.  Football, cigars and beer on the patio after that.
Sounds like Dean's long lost twin....well, minus the dog and warden....
Did you finally retrieve your NYTimes?
Nope, down at the bottom of the drive floating.  Did the e-version instead.

« Reply #99 on: January 18, 2015, 02:57:29 PM »

Did you pick up those Diesels yet Antnee?
I'm working on it.
I was looking for a free shipping code also.  ;)
Not a deal w/o FS
I'd pay $5 per stick and still feel like I got a good deal.
Regardless of what their smoke worth is I hate and rarely do pay sales tax and/or shipping.
Oh me too, which is why I didn't pull the trigger yet.
happy15... now go buy'em ya cheap bastards!
Oh yeah, forgot about happy15.  Thanks, Bob.  This cheap bastard pulled the trigger.
Had a nice Diesel Wicked the other day.  Just the right amount of pepper and spice.  Very AJ'esque.  Afternoon Tony.
Did you get a pack of them or as part of an AJ or Diesel sampler?

« Reply #100 on: January 18, 2015, 02:57:44 PM »

Slow Sunday.
Yep.  Dogs and the Warden walked and going to grill up some burgers shortly.  Football, cigars and beer on the patio after that.
Sounds like Dean's long lost twin....well, minus the dog and warden....
I am practicing to be Dean soon.

« Reply #101 on: January 18, 2015, 03:00:02 PM »

Did you pick up those Diesels yet Antnee?
I'm working on it.
I was looking for a free shipping code also.  ;)
Not a deal w/o FS
I'd pay $5 per stick and still feel like I got a good deal.
Regardless of what their smoke worth is I hate and rarely do pay sales tax and/or shipping.
Oh me too, which is why I didn't pull the trigger yet.
happy15... now go buy'em ya cheap bastards!
Oh yeah, forgot about happy15.  Thanks, Bob.  This cheap bastard pulled the trigger.
Had a nice Diesel Wicked the other day.  Just the right amount of pepper and spice.  Very AJ'esque.  Afternoon Tony.
Did you get a pack of them or as part of an AJ or Diesel sampler?
Currently enjoying my second Diesel Uncut.  I agree with Tony, smokes over it's price point, and that's the regular price.

« Reply #102 on: January 18, 2015, 03:00:35 PM »

Slow Sunday.
Yep.  Dogs and the Warden walked and going to grill up some burgers shortly.  Football, cigars and beer on the patio after that.
Sounds like Dean's long lost twin....well, minus the dog and warden....
I am practicing to be Dean soon.
Sounds like you have the right lesson plan.

« Reply #103 on: January 18, 2015, 03:10:42 PM »

Slow Sunday.
Yep.  Dogs and the Warden walked and going to grill up some burgers shortly.  Football, cigars and beer on the patio after that.
Sounds like Dean's long lost twin....well, minus the dog and warden....
I am practicing to be Dean soon.
Sounds like you have the right lesson plan.
And what a great professor right here on the banter!

« Reply #104 on: January 18, 2015, 03:12:40 PM »

Did you pick up those Diesels yet Antnee?
I'm working on it.
I was looking for a free shipping code also.  ;)
Not a deal w/o FS
I'd pay $5 per stick and still feel like I got a good deal.
Regardless of what their smoke worth is I hate and rarely do pay sales tax and/or shipping.
Oh me too, which is why I didn't pull the trigger yet.
happy15... now go buy'em ya cheap bastards!
Oh yeah, forgot about happy15.  Thanks, Bob.  This cheap bastard pulled the trigger.
Had a nice Diesel Wicked the other day.  Just the right amount of pepper and spice.  Very AJ'esque.  Afternoon Tony.
Did you get a pack of them or as part of an AJ or Diesel sampler?
Currently enjoying my second Diesel Uncut.  I agree with Tony, smokes over it's price point, and that's the regular price.
So at $3 it is a real deal then.