« Reply #75 on: January 18, 2015, 10:48:35 AM »

Did you pick up those Diesels yet Antnee?
I'm working on it.
I was looking for a free shipping code also.  ;)
Not a deal w/o FS
I'd pay $5 per stick and still feel like I got a good deal.
Regardless of what their smoke worth is I hate and rarely do pay sales tax and/or shipping.
Oh me too, which is why I didn't pull the trigger yet.
happy15... now go buy'em ya cheap bastards!
The Cheap bastard I don't deny, prefer a $5 cigar for $3 any day! :)  Code worked and 20 ordered, Thanks' Fred.
Damn things will have to go in the Tupperware bin no room anywhere else.
You can always smoke more... just sayin'

« Reply #76 on: January 18, 2015, 10:53:45 AM »

Did you pick up those Diesels yet Antnee?
I'm working on it.
I was looking for a free shipping code also.  ;)
Not a deal w/o FS
I'd pay $5 per stick and still feel like I got a good deal.
Regardless of what their smoke worth is I hate and rarely do pay sales tax and/or shipping.
Oh me too, which is why I didn't pull the trigger yet.
happy15... now go buy'em ya cheap bastards!
The Cheap bastard I don't deny, prefer a $5 cigar for $3 any day! :)  Code worked and 20 ordered, Thanks' Fred.
Damn things will have to go in the Tupperware bin no room anywhere else.
You can always smoke more... just sayin'
Could but I enjoy shopping for a bigger cabinet humidor, or of course could get CG to build me one though! ::)

« Reply #77 on: January 18, 2015, 10:54:47 AM »

Did you pick up those Diesels yet Antnee?
I'm working on it.
I was looking for a free shipping code also.  ;)
Not a deal w/o FS
I'd pay $5 per stick and still feel like I got a good deal.
Regardless of what their smoke worth is I hate and rarely do pay sales tax and/or shipping.
Oh me too, which is why I didn't pull the trigger yet.
happy15... now go buy'em ya cheap bastards!
The Cheap bastard I don't deny, prefer a $5 cigar for $3 any day! :)  Code worked and 20 ordered, Thanks' Fred.
Damn things will have to go in the Tupperware bin no room anywhere else.
You can always smoke more... just sayin'
Could but I enjoy shopping for a bigger cabinet humidor, or of course could get CG to build me one though! ::)
You mean Mike, don't you?  But it wouldn't have feet.

« Reply #78 on: January 18, 2015, 10:57:52 AM »

Did you pick up those Diesels yet Antnee?
I'm working on it.
I was looking for a free shipping code also.  ;)
Not a deal w/o FS
I'd pay $5 per stick and still feel like I got a good deal.
Regardless of what their smoke worth is I hate and rarely do pay sales tax and/or shipping.
Oh me too, which is why I didn't pull the trigger yet.
happy15... now go buy'em ya cheap bastards!
The Cheap bastard I don't deny, prefer a $5 cigar for $3 any day! :)  Code worked and 20 ordered, Thanks' Fred.
Damn things will have to go in the Tupperware bin no room anywhere else.
You can always smoke more... just sayin'
Could but I enjoy shopping for a bigger cabinet humidor, or of course could get CG to build me one though! ::)
You mean Mike, don't you?  But it wouldn't have feet.
No, that can't be right.  CG built that humi and Mike was supposed to put the feet on.

« Reply #79 on: January 18, 2015, 10:58:06 AM »

Did you pick up those Diesels yet Antnee?
I'm working on it.
I was looking for a free shipping code also.  ;)
Not a deal w/o FS
I'd pay $5 per stick and still feel like I got a good deal.
Regardless of what their smoke worth is I hate and rarely do pay sales tax and/or shipping.
Oh me too, which is why I didn't pull the trigger yet.
happy15... now go buy'em ya cheap bastards!
The Cheap bastard I don't deny, prefer a $5 cigar for $3 any day! :)  Code worked and 20 ordered, Thanks' Fred.
Damn things will have to go in the Tupperware bin no room anywhere else.
You can always smoke more... just sayin'
Could but I enjoy shopping for a bigger cabinet humidor, or of course could get CG to build me one though! ::)
Connoisseur and Winchester models on Atlantic are the best values I've found... but both currently on backorder.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #80 on: January 18, 2015, 11:00:19 AM »

Holy crap, is it slippery out there.  I was in front of the church when my wife called to tell me that Sunday school had been canceled.
Yea....30 degrees and rain is not good.  About busted my ass trying to get the paper.... it can wait.
I-95 and I-76 as well as all four bridges to Philadelphia are closed.....60 + car pile up on 76.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/breaking/Multiple_accidents_slow_traffic_on_I-76_I-95_and_I-495.html
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #81 on: January 18, 2015, 11:03:53 AM »

Dean can rest easy in knowing the "Bonnie and Clyde" teenagers have been captured in Panama City.
As if he needs any encouragement to rest easy! ::)

« Reply #82 on: January 18, 2015, 11:04:39 AM »

Holy crap, is it slippery out there.  I was in front of the church when my wife called to tell me that Sunday school had been canceled.
Yea....30 degrees and rain is not good.  About busted my ass trying to get the paper.... it can wait.
I-95 and I-76 as well as all four bridges to Philadelphia are closed.....60 + car pile up on 76.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/breaking/Multiple_accidents_slow_traffic_on_I-76_I-95_and_I-495.html
Indeed.  Pretty much everything shut down.  Ground was frozen and rain just put a glaze on everything.  Black ice is the worst.  Abandoned going down my sloped driveway this AM for the paper.

« Reply #83 on: January 18, 2015, 11:05:31 AM »

Did you pick up those Diesels yet Antnee?
I'm working on it.
I was looking for a free shipping code also.  ;)
Not a deal w/o FS
I'd pay $5 per stick and still feel like I got a good deal.
Regardless of what their smoke worth is I hate and rarely do pay sales tax and/or shipping.
Oh me too, which is why I didn't pull the trigger yet.
happy15... now go buy'em ya cheap bastards!
The Cheap bastard I don't deny, prefer a $5 cigar for $3 any day! :)  Code worked and 20 ordered, Thanks' Fred.
Damn things will have to go in the Tupperware bin no room anywhere else.
You can always smoke more... just sayin'
Could but I enjoy shopping for a bigger cabinet humidor, or of course could get CG to build me one though! ::)
Connoisseur and Winchester models on Atlantic are the best values I've found... but both currently on backorder.
Used is the way to go, I let one get away from me that I am pissed about.  They are just like used furniture they bring very little in the used market even if the most premium brands.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #84 on: January 18, 2015, 11:06:28 AM »

Holy crap, is it slippery out there.  I was in front of the church when my wife called to tell me that Sunday school had been canceled.
Yea....30 degrees and rain is not good.  About busted my ass trying to get the paper.... it can wait.
I-95 and I-76 as well as all four bridges to Philadelphia are closed.....60 + car pile up on 76.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/breaking/Multiple_accidents_slow_traffic_on_I-76_I-95_and_I-495.html
Indeed.  Pretty much everything shut down.  Ground was frozen and rain just put a glaze on everything.  Black ice is the worst.  Abandoned going down my sloped driveway this AM for the paper.
I see DOT said they had 150 trucks out at the time, but were they doing anything?

« Reply #85 on: January 18, 2015, 11:08:06 AM »

Almost 60 degrees so going to walk the dogs.  BBL

« Reply #86 on: January 18, 2015, 11:12:38 AM »

Holy crap, is it slippery out there.  I was in front of the church when my wife called to tell me that Sunday school had been canceled.
Yea....30 degrees and rain is not good.  About busted my ass trying to get the paper.... it can wait.
I-95 and I-76 as well as all four bridges to Philadelphia are closed.....60 + car pile up on 76.
Not really. Temps were supposed to be warmer and this was not anticipated.  All bridges were closed to salt and opened now.  Main roads were not treated.  Temps supposed to be in the 40s by lunch, so no value in doing it now.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/breaking/Multiple_accidents_slow_traffic_on_I-76_I-95_and_I-495.html
Indeed.  Pretty much everything shut down.  Ground was frozen and rain just put a glaze on everything.  Black ice is the worst.  Abandoned going down my sloped driveway this AM for the paper.
I see DOT said they had 150 trucks out at the time, but were they doing anything?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #87 on: January 18, 2015, 11:13:06 AM »

.......... and I think I'll drive into town for fuel and snacks myself to get ready for football.
I'm beginning to love these do nothing days.

« Reply #88 on: January 18, 2015, 11:16:29 AM »

Almost 60 degrees so going to walk the dogs.  BBL
Take a cigar.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #89 on: January 18, 2015, 11:54:34 AM »

Slow Sunday.