« Reply #60 on: January 18, 2015, 09:56:30 AM »

Did you pick up those Diesels yet Antnee?
I'm working on it.
I was looking for a free shipping code also.  ;)
Not a deal w/o FS
I'd pay $5 per stick and still feel like I got a good deal.
Regardless of what their smoke worth is I hate and rarely do pay sales tax and/or shipping.

« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2015, 09:56:43 AM »

Holy crap, is it slippery out there.  I was in front of the church when my wife called to tell me that Sunday school had been canceled.
Yea....30 degrees and rain is not good.  About busted my ass trying to get the paper.... it can wait.
I-95 and I-76 as well as all four bridges to Philadelphia are closed.....60 + car pile up on 76.
I can believe it.  I was stupid for even attempting to take my car out.
I fully support you in your conclusion.

« Reply #62 on: January 18, 2015, 09:59:30 AM »

Holy crap, is it slippery out there.  I was in front of the church when my wife called to tell me that Sunday school had been canceled.
Yea....30 degrees and rain is not good.  About busted my ass trying to get the paper.... it can wait.
I-95 and I-76 as well as all four bridges to Philadelphia are closed.....60 + car pile up on 76.
I can believe it.  I was stupid for even attempting to take my car out.
I fully support you in your conclusion.
It is Sunday so I will only think what I am thinking and not post it but I am LMAO. ;D

« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2015, 09:59:44 AM »

Did you pick up those Diesels yet Antnee?
I'm working on it.
I was looking for a free shipping code also.  ;)
Not a deal w/o FS
I'd pay $5 per stick and still feel like I got a good deal.
Regardless of what their smoke worth is I hate and rarely do pay sales tax and/or shipping.
Oh me too, which is why I didn't pull the trigger yet.

« Reply #64 on: January 18, 2015, 10:00:37 AM »

Holy crap, is it slippery out there.  I was in front of the church when my wife called to tell me that Sunday school had been canceled.
Yea....30 degrees and rain is not good.  About busted my ass trying to get the paper.... it can wait.
I-95 and I-76 as well as all four bridges to Philadelphia are closed.....60 + car pile up on 76.
I can believe it.  I was stupid for even attempting to take my car out.
I fully support you in your conclusion.
It is Sunday so I will only think what I am thinking and not post it but I am LMAO. ;D
Fucking post it.  Every day is Tuesday on CigarBanter.com!

« Reply #65 on: January 18, 2015, 10:02:28 AM »

Dean can rest easy in knowing the "Bonnie and Clyde" teenagers have been captured in Panama City.

« Reply #66 on: January 18, 2015, 10:07:22 AM »

Did you pick up those Diesels yet Antnee?
I'm working on it.
I was looking for a free shipping code also.  ;)
Not a deal w/o FS
I'd pay $5 per stick and still feel like I got a good deal.
Regardless of what their smoke worth is I hate and rarely do pay sales tax and/or shipping.
Oh me too, which is why I didn't pull the trigger yet.
Yeah one of my prime reasons is these big companies are using shipping charges as a more profitable item than the products sometimes now.  As big a shipper as CI is I will guarantee it does not cost them more than $3-3.50 to ship 10 cigars via that surepost shit.  The ammunition retailers have perfected that business plan over the past year or two.
Logged

IrascibleOldFool

« Reply #67 on: January 18, 2015, 10:22:54 AM »

Did you pick up those Diesels yet Antnee?
I'm working on it.
I was looking for a free shipping code also.  ;)
Not a deal w/o FS
I'd pay $5 per stick and still feel like I got a good deal.
Regardless of what their smoke worth is I hate and rarely do pay sales tax and/or shipping.
Oh me too, which is why I didn't pull the trigger yet.
happy15... now go buy'em ya cheap bastards!

« Reply #68 on: January 18, 2015, 10:27:59 AM »

Did you pick up those Diesels yet Antnee?
I'm working on it.
I was looking for a free shipping code also.  ;)
Not a deal w/o FS
I'd pay $5 per stick and still feel like I got a good deal.
Regardless of what their smoke worth is I hate and rarely do pay sales tax and/or shipping.
Oh me too, which is why I didn't pull the trigger yet.
happy15... now go buy'em ya cheap bastards!
The Cheap bastard I don't deny, prefer a $5 cigar for $3 any day! :)  Code worked and 20 ordered, Thanks' Fred.

« Reply #69 on: January 18, 2015, 10:29:27 AM »

Dean can rest easy in knowing the "Bonnie and Clyde" teenagers have been captured in Panama City.
As if he needs any encouragement to rest easy! ::)
Logged

IrascibleOldFool

« Reply #70 on: January 18, 2015, 10:31:35 AM »

Did you pick up those Diesels yet Antnee?
I'm working on it.
I was looking for a free shipping code also.  ;)
Not a deal w/o FS
I'd pay $5 per stick and still feel like I got a good deal.
Regardless of what their smoke worth is I hate and rarely do pay sales tax and/or shipping.
Oh me too, which is why I didn't pull the trigger yet.
happy15... now go buy'em ya cheap bastards!
The Cheap bastard I don't deny, prefer a $5 cigar for $3 any day! :)  Code worked and 20 ordered, Thanks' Fred.
My pleasure, I'm thinking about them too. Thought I'm not a big AJ fan, I do like the Unlimited.

« Reply #71 on: January 18, 2015, 10:31:45 AM »

Did you pick up those Diesels yet Antnee?
I'm working on it.
I was looking for a free shipping code also.  ;)
Not a deal w/o FS
I'd pay $5 per stick and still feel like I got a good deal.
Regardless of what their smoke worth is I hate and rarely do pay sales tax and/or shipping.
Oh me too, which is why I didn't pull the trigger yet.
happy15... now go buy'em ya cheap bastards!
The Cheap bastard I don't deny, prefer a $5 cigar for $3 any day! :)  Code worked and 20 ordered, Thanks' Fred.
Damn things will have to go in the Tupperware bin no room anywhere else.

« Reply #72 on: January 18, 2015, 10:33:46 AM »

Speaking of a cheap bastards I bought Shell gasoline yesterday going to Dallas for $1.54/gallon.

« Reply #73 on: January 18, 2015, 10:35:24 AM »

Did you pick up those Diesels yet Antnee?
I'm working on it.
I was looking for a free shipping code also.  ;)
Not a deal w/o FS
I'd pay $5 per stick and still feel like I got a good deal.
Regardless of what their smoke worth is I hate and rarely do pay sales tax and/or shipping.
Oh me too, which is why I didn't pull the trigger yet.
happy15... now go buy'em ya cheap bastards!
The Cheap bastard I don't deny, prefer a $5 cigar for $3 any day! :)  Code worked and 20 ordered, Thanks' Fred.
My pleasure, I'm thinking about them too. Thought I'm not a big AJ fan, I do like the Unlimited.
I like most Diesel's and a lot of other AJ's but have not tried the uncut so it is all Tony's fault if they suck.

« Reply #74 on: January 18, 2015, 10:38:38 AM »

Good morning guys and happy Monday eve!
RyJ Reserve churchill and coffee for breakfast.
50° and heading for mid 60's.
This time I will agree with you on a Happy Monday Eve because tomorrow is a Holiday for me and it is supposed to be sunny and in the 70's here. ;)