CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

Author Topic: 1/17/2015  (Read 28707 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 1/17/2015
« Reply #120 on: January 17, 2015, 02:09:48 PM »

Afternoon guys. My daughter is at a birthday party and my son is having a friend over so I figured I'd log on and get some work done. Pretty sad actually but I'm anchored to the house
That sucks. Afternoon, Scott.
Well my son is 9 so it's not like I have to watch them much. Got the grill lit for some sausages and may sneak a small stogie while grilling
Them hitting the age where you don't have to watch them every second, that's definitely a good milestone to pass.
On to bigger and better problems....
LOL, no doubt.

sfish

« Reply #121 on: January 17, 2015, 02:10:20 PM »

Afternoon guys. My daughter is at a birthday party and my son is having a friend over so I figured I'd log on and get some work done. Pretty sad actually but I'm anchored to the house
Glad you could drop in Fishy.
Yeah I've been trying to get some extra work done prior to my absence

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #122 on: January 17, 2015, 02:20:18 PM »

Time for me to wrap it up. Have a good rest of the weekend, all. Hazzuh!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #123 on: January 17, 2015, 02:39:48 PM »

That sucks. Afternoon, Scott.
Well my son is 9 so it's not like I have to watch them much. Got the grill lit for some sausages and may sneak a small stogie while grilling
Them hitting the age where you don't have to watch them every second, that's definitely a good milestone to pass.
On to bigger and better problems....
Of course but there's a nice little zone in between that must be enjoyed
For sure.  Lots of little zones, but barely enough time to catch you breath and appreciate them.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #124 on: January 17, 2015, 02:40:56 PM »

Don't know if you saw my conversation with Antnee earlier, Diesel Uncut toro's are the E deal this week.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #125 on: January 17, 2015, 02:46:58 PM »

Morning, muchachos.  Still can't do any real work around the house, so hanging in my study and puttering with financial stuff. May start drinking and smoking early.
I hear ya Raz, smoked a little Oliva G perfecto while grilling and thinking about a nip of scotch to take the edge off
A grand idea.  Don't have any G's, but I have some little V's.  I believe I'll have one of those and some Glenlivet.

sfish

« Reply #126 on: January 17, 2015, 03:00:06 PM »

Don't know if you saw my conversation with Antnee earlier, Diesel Uncut toro's are the E deal this week.
I'll check it out, did you smoke one yet? We have to determine if Tony is full of shit or not

sfish

« Reply #127 on: January 17, 2015, 03:00:29 PM »

Morning, muchachos.  Still can't do any real work around the house, so hanging in my study and puttering with financial stuff. May start drinking and smoking early.
I hear ya Raz, smoked a little Oliva G perfecto while grilling and thinking about a nip of scotch to take the edge off
A grand idea.  Don't have any G's, but I have some little V's.  I believe I'll have one of those and some Glenlivet.
I like the cut of your jib

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #128 on: January 17, 2015, 03:08:14 PM »

I'll check it out, did you smoke one yet? We have to determine if Tony is full of shit or not
Well, he is full of shit, but they are a nice smoke.  Had one last night.

sfish

« Reply #129 on: January 17, 2015, 03:12:20 PM »

Well, he is full of shit, but they are a nice smoke.  Had one last night.
Can you post the link to the alphabet deals?

sfish

« Reply #130 on: January 17, 2015, 03:19:36 PM »

You know what I don't understand? How can a clearance item be on backorder?

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #131 on: January 17, 2015, 03:58:23 PM »

I like the cut of your jib
Why, thank-you. If you like my jib, you should see my genoa.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #132 on: January 17, 2015, 03:58:55 PM »

You know what I don't understand? How can a clearance item be on backorder?
POTD, right there. Post. Of. The. Day.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #133 on: January 17, 2015, 04:02:47 PM »

Oliva V #4.  All the V's get good press, but the #4 is the one that always stands out to me.  I love these things. 

dwgbryant

« Reply #134 on: January 17, 2015, 04:18:24 PM »

had a good time on the links.

http://www.plantationoncrystalriver.com/championship-course.htm

this is not an easy course for all skill levels as the advertise. I did par the 200 yard par 3 #3 and birdied the #4 par 5, but it was bogie, double bogie+ golf.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10