Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

« Reply #105 on: January 17, 2015, 12:11:42 PM »

How goes it, jammers?  Did I miss Shaun's posts already?
Yep, think he's already gone. Jam is about the same - meh.
Did a little work and made some breakfast - can't miss a meal and look like this ;)
Got a new griddle for Xmas, been making bacon on Sunday mornings like I'm getting paid. In fact, gotta stop on the way home and pick up a package for tomorrow. Om nom nom.
We were gifted a cheap ass griddle so avoided using it for years.  Turns out it's my favorite thing to cook in.
Love it for pancakes, too. And the wife makes eggs on it. Best gift I've gotten in awhile.
I use it to make burgers during the winter months when I'm too lazy to light up the grill.
I still use a pan for that. Too much of a PITA to clean the griddle just for a couple burgers.

« Reply #106 on: January 17, 2015, 12:13:57 PM »

How goes it, jammers?  Did I miss Shaun's posts already?
Yep, think he's already gone. Jam is about the same - meh.
Did a little work and made some breakfast - can't miss a meal and look like this ;)
Got a new griddle for Xmas, been making bacon on Sunday mornings like I'm getting paid. In fact, gotta stop on the way home and pick up a package for tomorrow. Om nom nom.
We were gifted a cheap ass griddle so avoided using it for years.  Turns out it's my favorite thing to cook in.
Love it for pancakes, too. And the wife makes eggs on it. Best gift I've gotten in awhile.
I use it to make burgers during the winter months when I'm too lazy to light up the grill.
I still use a pan for that. Too much of a PITA to clean the griddle just for a couple burgers.
My griddle is pretty easy to clean.  Anyhoo, I've gotta run.  The boys have their first belt test.  (It's a joke but whatever).

« Reply #107 on: January 17, 2015, 12:27:04 PM »

[...]
Mine's easy too, I'm just a tad lazy. Later, Tony.

« Reply #108 on: January 17, 2015, 01:07:56 PM »

Afternoon guys. My daughter is at a birthday party and my son is having a friend over so I figured I'd log on and get some work done. Pretty sad actually but I'm anchored to the house

« Reply #109 on: January 17, 2015, 01:15:51 PM »

Afternoon guys. My daughter is at a birthday party and my son is having a friend over so I figured I'd log on and get some work done. Pretty sad actually but I'm anchored to the house
That sucks. Afternoon, Scott.

« Reply #110 on: January 17, 2015, 01:27:03 PM »

Morning, muchachos.  Still can't do any real work around the house, so hanging in my study and puttering with financial stuff. May start drinking and smoking early.

« Reply #111 on: January 17, 2015, 01:30:19 PM »

Morning, muchachos.  Still can't do any real work around the house, so hanging in my study and puttering with financial stuff. May start drinking and smoking early.
Always a solid plan.

« Reply #112 on: January 17, 2015, 01:32:58 PM »

Afternoon guys. My daughter is at a birthday party and my son is having a friend over so I figured I'd log on and get some work done. Pretty sad actually but I'm anchored to the house
That sucks. Afternoon, Scott.
Well my son is 9 so it's not like I have to watch them much. Got the grill lit for some sausages and may sneak a small stogie while grilling

« Reply #113 on: January 17, 2015, 01:35:37 PM »

Afternoon guys. My daughter is at a birthday party and my son is having a friend over so I figured I'd log on and get some work done. Pretty sad actually but I'm anchored to the house
That sucks. Afternoon, Scott.
Well my son is 9 so it's not like I have to watch them much. Got the grill lit for some sausages and may sneak a small stogie while grilling
Them hitting the age where you don't have to watch them every second, that's definitely a good milestone to pass.

« Reply #114 on: January 17, 2015, 01:52:49 PM »

Afternoon guys. My daughter is at a birthday party and my son is having a friend over so I figured I'd log on and get some work done. Pretty sad actually but I'm anchored to the house
That sucks. Afternoon, Scott.
Well my son is 9 so it's not like I have to watch them much. Got the grill lit for some sausages and may sneak a small stogie while grilling
Them hitting the age where you don't have to watch them every second, that's definitely a good milestone to pass.
Exactly, drop-offs at birthdays are also nice

« Reply #115 on: January 17, 2015, 02:04:59 PM »

15 Oliva Saison Maduro Toro (6.0 x 50)
              10/34.99
14 La Gloria Cubana Rabito Cochino Corona (6.5 x 46)
               6/17.99 (2 coffins)
13 Obsidian Half-Corona Tins (3.5 x 46)
             10/24.99 (two tins)
12 Tatuaje El Triunfador Robusto (5.0 x 48)
             5/27.50
11 CLE Cuarenta Robusto (5.0 x 50)
           10/29.99
10 CAO Columbia Robusto (5.0 x 56)
           5/22.10
 9 Xicar Serie HC Criollo Toro (6.5 x 52)
         10/32.50
 8 Montecristo Media Noche Edmundo Robusto (5.0 x 55)
          5/27.50
 7 Four Kicks by Crowned Heads Robusto
         10/39.99
 6 Drew Estate Smoking Monk Porter (Toro)
          5/24.50
 5 Romeo y Julieta Habana Reserve Churchill
         10/34.99
 4 Don Pepin Garcia Blue
          5/22.50
         10/39.99
 2 Drew Estate Undercrown
          5/27.50
 1 Oliva Serie 'G'
         10/32.50

« Reply #116 on: January 17, 2015, 02:05:39 PM »

Afternoon guys. My daughter is at a birthday party and my son is having a friend over so I figured I'd log on and get some work done. Pretty sad actually but I'm anchored to the house
That sucks. Afternoon, Scott.
Well my son is 9 so it's not like I have to watch them much. Got the grill lit for some sausages and may sneak a small stogie while grilling
Them hitting the age where you don't have to watch them every second, that's definitely a good milestone to pass.
On to bigger and better problems....

« Reply #117 on: January 17, 2015, 02:06:29 PM »

Afternoon guys. My daughter is at a birthday party and my son is having a friend over so I figured I'd log on and get some work done. Pretty sad actually but I'm anchored to the house
Glad you could drop in Fishy.

« Reply #118 on: January 17, 2015, 02:08:19 PM »

Morning, muchachos.  Still can't do any real work around the house, so hanging in my study and puttering with financial stuff. May start drinking and smoking early.
I hear ya Raz, smoked a little Oliva G perfecto while grilling and thinking about a nip of scotch to take the edge off

« Reply #119 on: January 17, 2015, 02:09:22 PM »

Afternoon guys. My daughter is at a birthday party and my son is having a friend over so I figured I'd log on and get some work done. Pretty sad actually but I'm anchored to the house
That sucks. Afternoon, Scott.
Well my son is 9 so it's not like I have to watch them much. Got the grill lit for some sausages and may sneak a small stogie while grilling
Them hitting the age where you don't have to watch them every second, that's definitely a good milestone to pass.
On to bigger and better problems....
Of course but there's a nice little zone in between that must be enjoyed
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10