dwgbryant

« Reply #75 on: January 17, 2015, 10:36:01 AM »

realized I had to clean the shit tank out, damn what an ordeal.
getting ready for the links. will be in the high 60's by the time we tee off. :)
can't ask for much better.

« Reply #76 on: January 17, 2015, 10:36:17 AM »

How goes it, jammers?  Did I miss Shaun's posts already?
He got his 6 in.
Did you see the Uncircumcised on the E deal Antnee?
I saw your PM, thanks.  Sam also mentioned that they were on the weekly deal yesterday but I couldn't find it and completely forgot about the alphabet deals.
And the weekend spotlight has Buesos at a pretty great price, if you need any.
I saw those.  I'm not really "buying" at the moment but I do have a $20 gift card and that uncut was delicious.  I'd go so far as to say it was my favorite Diesel thus far.  (I haven't smoked my HotD).

« Reply #77 on: January 17, 2015, 10:37:13 AM »

« Reply #78 on: January 17, 2015, 10:41:01 AM »

realized I had to clean the shit tank out, damn what an ordeal.
getting ready for the links. will be in the high 60's by the time we tee off. :)
can't ask for much better.
Cold up here but I'm thankful for the lack of precipitation.  Last week my mom was getting temps very similar to ours in southern Italy.  Today their temps are matching southern Florida's.  They don't deal well with the swings.

« Reply #79 on: January 17, 2015, 10:45:39 AM »

How goes it, jammers?  Did I miss Shaun's posts already?
Yep, think he's already gone. Jam is about the same - meh.
Did a little work and made some breakfast - can't miss a meal and look like this ;)

« Reply #80 on: January 17, 2015, 10:46:14 AM »

morning Shaun and Tony.
Good mornin Dean!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #81 on: January 17, 2015, 10:46:31 AM »

realized I had to clean the shit tank out, damn what an ordeal.
getting ready for the links. will be in the high 60's by the time we tee off. :)
can't ask for much better.
Cold up here but I'm thankful for the lack of precipitation.  Last week my mom was getting temps very similar to ours in southern Italy.  Today their temps are matching southern Florida's.  They don't deal well with the swings.
a lot of folks here are complaining about how cold it is. WTF. middle of January and it's in the 60's! next month should be the coldest and then it warms up to Florida weather.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #82 on: January 17, 2015, 10:47:52 AM »

How goes it, jammers?  Did I miss Shaun's posts already?
Yep, think he's already gone. Jam is about the same - meh.
Did a little work and made some breakfast - can't miss a meal and look like this ;)
I probably ought to have a bowl of oatmeal before I head to the golf course. I need the energy after my 'do nothing' day yesterday.

« Reply #83 on: January 17, 2015, 10:49:02 AM »

How goes it, jammers?  Did I miss Shaun's posts already?
Yep, think he's already gone. Jam is about the same - meh.
Did a little work and made some breakfast - can't miss a meal and look like this ;)
I probably ought to have a bowl of oatmeal before I head to the golf course. I need the energy after my 'do nothing' day yesterday.
One of the best breakfasts out there - love some good steel cut oats.

« Reply #84 on: January 17, 2015, 10:55:06 AM »

How goes it, jammers?  Did I miss Shaun's posts already?
Yep, think he's already gone. Jam is about the same - meh.
Did a little work and made some breakfast - can't miss a meal and look like this ;)
More importantly, whadja eat?  Mornin' Shaun.

« Reply #85 on: January 17, 2015, 10:56:55 AM »

These Triunfadors are moving slower than normal, no?

« Reply #86 on: January 17, 2015, 10:59:17 AM »

How goes it, jammers?  Did I miss Shaun's posts already?
He got his 6 in.
Did you see the Uncircumcised on the E deal Antnee?
I saw your PM, thanks.  Sam also mentioned that they were on the weekly deal yesterday but I couldn't find it and completely forgot about the alphabet deals.
And the weekend spotlight has Buesos at a pretty great price, if you need any.
I saw those.  I'm not really "buying" at the moment but I do have a $20 gift card and that uncut was delicious.  I'd go so far as to say it was my favorite Diesel thus far.  (I haven't smoked my HotD).
Bit too big for my tastes (TNWSS). If they'd get those robustos in stock, I'd probably give them a whirl.

« Reply #87 on: January 17, 2015, 11:00:36 AM »

How goes it, jammers?  Did I miss Shaun's posts already?
Yep, think he's already gone. Jam is about the same - meh.
Did a little work and made some breakfast - can't miss a meal and look like this ;)
Got a new griddle for Xmas, been making bacon on Sunday mornings like I'm getting paid. In fact, gotta stop on the way home and pick up a package for tomorrow. Om nom nom.

« Reply #88 on: January 17, 2015, 11:02:59 AM »

How goes it, jammers?  Did I miss Shaun's posts already?
Yep, think he's already gone. Jam is about the same - meh.
Did a little work and made some breakfast - can't miss a meal and look like this ;)
Got a new griddle for Xmas, been making bacon on Sunday mornings like I'm getting paid. In fact, gotta stop on the way home and pick up a package for tomorrow. Om nom nom.
Thick cut maple bacon - ain't no substitutes!

« Reply #89 on: January 17, 2015, 11:03:37 AM »

How goes it, jammers?  Did I miss Shaun's posts already?
Yep, think he's already gone. Jam is about the same - meh.
Did a little work and made some breakfast - can't miss a meal and look like this ;)
Got a new griddle for Xmas, been making bacon on Sunday mornings like I'm getting paid. In fact, gotta stop on the way home and pick up a package for tomorrow. Om nom nom.
We were gifted a cheap ass griddle so avoided using it for years.  Turns out it's my favorite thing to cook in.