CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: 6/29/2018  (Read 8505 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 6/29/2018
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2018, 10:15:59 AM »

What happened to BacktoNJDave this morning?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2018, 10:19:30 AM »

Can't believe how busy it is today. Didn't everyone else get the memo that it was summer Friday?

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2018, 10:24:25 AM »

I received my word of the day from dictionary.com... this one is offensive and too pinko commie even for me:

Flexitarian
a person whose diet is mostly vegetarian but sometimes includes meat, fish, or poultry.
Sounds like some sort of quitter vegetarian to me.
Sounds like most humans I know. Sometimes you feel like a nut. Sometimes you don't. Doesn't mean you have to give it a "tarian".
Indeed. We already have a word for that, it's omnivore.
+1  and i happen to think Omnivore even sounds much better than Flexitarian.  That sounds more like some one who does Yoga.
  Good morning all!
Sam! Been waiting for you to get back on here to smoke my Decade Cameroon. Although I've smoked a couple of decent cigars, in the meantime.
Nice!  smoked my 2nd one last week.  i'm pretty sure i'll be looking for more (on sale of course!).  what did you get to smoke?

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2018, 10:38:25 AM »

Can't believe how busy it is today. Didn't everyone else get the memo that it was summer Friday?
Yeah, and also a holiday weekend?  everybody should be clogging up the roads right now and leaving us alone...  A note on holiday weekends.  due to the holiday falling mid week, i have the distinct feeling that traffic is going to be a mess for the next 2 weekends

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2018, 10:48:23 AM »

Yeah, and also a holiday weekend?  everybody should be clogging up the roads right now and leaving us alone...  A note on holiday weekends.  due to the holiday falling mid week, i have the distinct feeling that traffic is going to be a mess for the next 2 weekends
doing a staycation on the 4th, yard looks good, Warden just spent $3,500 on landscaping another
$600 on flowers(lavender and day lillys.) so all new red mulch, river stone behind the deck, large brick/stone edging/walls
now all the feral cats, are no longer ashamed to be lounging on the property.  this after lasts years new hardtop 12 by 16 canopy,
and having the deck refinished from driftwood grey to adobe tan.  Nice place not to have a cigar.... ::)

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2018, 10:53:48 AM »

doing a staycation on the 4th, yard looks good, Warden just spent $3,500 on landscaping another
$600 on flowers(lavender and day lillys.) so all new red mulch, river stone behind the deck, large brick/stone edging/walls
now all the feral cats, are no longer ashamed to be lounging on the property.  this after lasts years new hardtop 12 by 16 canopy,
and having the deck refinished from driftwood grey to adobe tan.  Nice place not to have a cigar.... ::)
Hi Flip!  All sounds good, except for the no cigar part... 

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2018, 10:55:31 AM »

Well, at least it will be nice to look at?

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2018, 11:02:23 AM »

good morning guys back from the rheumatologist. he increased one drug, prescribed another, and gave me two shots of cortisone in each ankle.

I am way behind on my paperwork/reports so I hope to tackle those today for Sunday.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2018, 11:08:30 AM »

Hi Dean.  sounds painful, how many times do you have to get these shots?

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2018, 11:08:44 AM »

WHERE THE HELL IS THE NEWS, BIRTHDAYS, AND THOUGHT FOR THE DAY?
Sheesh, you'd think this was a cigar site or something.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2018, 11:12:17 AM »

New Sheriff in Town aka DIL grounded the Travellin
Man

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2018, 11:13:58 AM »

Hello Sam. the cortisone 3 times a year max, usually when my pain level is so high I show up in tears. I do get monthly injections of a biologic to treat my RA though, 2 injections at $4,024.56 each.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2018, 11:21:10 AM »

Today is June 29th, there still is pleanty of
time to get your Christmas shopping done!
Not On this day in history:
Mrs Whitney said: "Eli Whitney, get your cotton picking hands
off my bottle of gin!"

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2018, 11:31:57 AM »

Hello Sam. the cortisone 3 times a year max, usually when my pain level is so high I show up in tears. I do get monthly injections of a biologic to treat my RA though, 2 injections at $4,024.56 each.
YIKES!  does the biologic halt or reverse the effects? 

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2018, 11:32:00 AM »

What a bargain!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7