Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

« Reply #75 on: May 15, 2018, 02:20:30 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #76 on: May 15, 2018, 02:37:11 PM »

Later Dave.

« Reply #77 on: May 15, 2018, 02:37:36 PM »

time to head out.
He took the banter with him?
Just goes to show, the banter is nothing without hot tubs, gazebos and such.
I can't wait to see which one of the women join me in the hot tub.
It'll be better to see which ones WON'T join you. Then you can put them up on flip's deck.
Don't think Flip's wife will be very supportive of that idea.
you got that in one.... she didn't want me to go out with them for Mother's day, "You will cough
in the restaurant, and then everyone will look at us, and I will be embarrassed!".  Gave my daughter, money to cover
the bill.
Tough one!

« Reply #78 on: May 15, 2018, 02:38:44 PM »

« Reply #79 on: May 15, 2018, 03:07:12 PM »

time to head out.
He took the banter with him?
Just goes to show, the banter is nothing without hot tubs, gazebos and such.
I can't wait to see which one of the women join me in the hot tub.
It'll be better to see which ones WON'T join you. Then you can put them up on flip's deck.
Don't think Flip's wife will be very supportive of that idea.
you got that in one.... she didn't want me to go out with them for Mother's day, "You will cough
in the restaurant, and then everyone will look at us, and I will be embarrassed!".  Gave my daughter, money to cover
the bill.
Are you sure she isn't slowly poisoning you?

« Reply #80 on: May 15, 2018, 03:08:36 PM »

meeting went well, Fire Chief even had time to show. just a few minor property setback issues. now just need the boards stamp of approval, they meet next month.

« Reply #81 on: May 15, 2018, 03:25:35 PM »

time to head out.
He took the banter with him?
Just goes to show, the banter is nothing without hot tubs, gazebos and such.
I can't wait to see which one of the women join me in the hot tub.
It'll be better to see which ones WON'T join you. Then you can put them up on flip's deck.
Don't think Flip's wife will be very supportive of that idea.
you got that in one.... she didn't want me to go out with them for Mother's day, "You will cough
in the restaurant, and then everyone will look at us, and I will be embarrassed!".  Gave my daughter, money to cover
the bill.
Are you sure she isn't slowly poisoning you?
I would have to eat a home cooked meal, I didn't make, for that to happen.
My new lung doctor says xray shows possibility of the "C-word", but since i don't have the
sudden weight loss and the coughing of blood, he wants to double check.  When I got that news was
why I stopped by JR's Casa di Montecristo for a four kicks  cigar the other day, my first since last
October.  they have a couple of tables of guys smoking cigars and playing dominoes.....

« Reply #82 on: May 15, 2018, 03:46:35 PM »

[...]
keep us updated on the lung. I'll hope the 'C' is just Crap.

« Reply #83 on: May 15, 2018, 03:52:31 PM »

[...]
Well it is crap, one way or the other.

« Reply #84 on: May 15, 2018, 03:52:55 PM »

Where was Mr. Bean flitting off to today?

« Reply #85 on: May 15, 2018, 04:04:02 PM »

[...]
+1

« Reply #86 on: May 15, 2018, 04:31:12 PM »

[...]
Let's hope it isn't anything. But just in case, stop inhaling your cigars.

« Reply #87 on: May 15, 2018, 04:32:04 PM »

Where was Mr. Bean flitting off to today?
Houston.

« Reply #88 on: May 15, 2018, 04:42:38 PM »

Where was Mr. Bean flitting off to today?
Houston.
he was driving, TD was in Beantown yesterday, or at least had the postcard!

« Reply #89 on: May 15, 2018, 10:29:54 PM »

Dang, helluva Bean in Houston lull underway.  Driving to Dallas in the morning.  Lull on...
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7