Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2018, 10:59:20 AM »

Off to a rather slow banter start... :(
Getting breakfast at work shortly. Our manager is trying to use our budget money before we get transferred to the other department in a couple of months. I feel like a Hobbit with my second breakfast.
There are worse problems.

« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2018, 11:06:44 AM »

Off to a rather slow banter start... :(
Getting breakfast at work shortly. Our manager is trying to use our budget money before we get transferred to the other department in a couple of months. I feel like a Hobbit with my second breakfast.
I guess what you are given for breakfast will indicate how much budget money he's spending on the minions.

So hash browns being served with the Egg McMuffins?
Nah, this is a catered spread done by the company that runs our cafeteria. A whole smattering of stuff. Smells delicious, about to go grab some.

TWHS

« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2018, 11:12:56 AM »

Off to a rather slow banter start... :(
Getting breakfast at work shortly. Our manager is trying to use our budget money before we get transferred to the other department in a couple of months. I feel like a Hobbit with my second breakfast.
I guess what you are given for breakfast will indicate how much budget money he's spending on the minions.

So hash browns being served with the Egg McMuffins?
Nah, this is a catered spread done by the company that runs our cafeteria. A whole smattering of stuff. Smells delicious, about to go grab some.

TWHS
LALTS #PresidentialGrabbing

« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2018, 11:13:10 AM »

Good morning!  sorry, i noticed this morning that I left without sighning out.  big hurry to get out of here!  for the record, smoked a Puro Ambar toro on the ride last night.
Good morning, Sam.

« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2018, 11:13:22 AM »

Off to a rather slow banter start... :(
Getting breakfast at work shortly. Our manager is trying to use our budget money before we get transferred to the other department in a couple of months. I feel like a Hobbit with my second breakfast.
There are worse problems.
Yeah, it certainly didn't suck. Had to go back for seconds on the potatoes, because they were amazing.

« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2018, 11:38:53 AM »

Morning RevRaz.

« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2018, 11:43:11 AM »

« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2018, 11:53:59 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Raz.

« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2018, 11:58:15 AM »

« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2018, 12:12:18 PM »

Morning Sam, ClemsonDave, and FrodoDave.  In San Antonio this morning,  stopped for breakfast to let the traffic subside.
Many Villanova crazies still roaming around?  Figure might be a little early for them to start moving.
No, but I passed a Suburban heading north with Michigan plates.  Too bad, so sad.

« Reply #57 on: April 03, 2018, 12:16:18 PM »

Morning Sam, ClemsonDave, and FrodoDave.  In San Antonio this morning,  stopped for breakfast to let the traffic subside.
Many Villanova crazies still roaming around?  Figure might be a little early for them to start moving.
No, but I passed a Suburban heading north with Michigan plates.  Too bad, so sad.
Now that's a fan.

« Reply #58 on: April 03, 2018, 12:35:46 PM »

Morning Sam, ClemsonDave, and FrodoDave.  In San Antonio this morning,  stopped for breakfast to let the traffic subside.
Many Villanova crazies still roaming around?  Figure might be a little early for them to start moving.
No, but I passed a Suburban heading north with Michigan plates.  Too bad, so sad.
Now that's a fan.
Well it's not like they could really cover the plates.

« Reply #59 on: April 03, 2018, 12:36:30 PM »

Tee times out for Thursday and Friday.

http://www.masters.com/en_US/players/pairings/index.html
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9