Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Snow coming down pretty hard here at work. Supposed to be 3". I should have checked the weather report and telecommuted.
Yea, TWSS.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

good afternoon all!

Snow coming down pretty hard here at work. Supposed to be 3". I should have checked the weather report and telecommuted.
Raining here and forecast to keep doing so through Saturday.

In the 70's today and tomorrow before dropping into the lower 50's with rain through the weekend.

Just some light reading for you on shipping, (free or otherwise) in case you get bored during some of this afternoon's lulls...

https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/how-does-shipping-affect-cigars-temperature-humidity-and-you

Just some light reading for you on shipping, (free or otherwise) in case you get bored during some of this afternoon's lulls...

https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/how-does-shipping-affect-cigars-temperature-humidity-and-you
Some good stuff there. A little disturbed by the number of flips in the packages, however. Lol

RoMaCraft special at Cigar King...

https://www.cigarking.com/roma-craft-10-pack-specials/
Nice deal. Especially when given the free shipping. Do you know what the Muerte Negra is?
Never heard of it.
It's not even listed on their site, so most likely an unbanded generic store brand.
It's neither here nor there, just curious.
Yellow?
Sorry, age related flashback.  You're probably too young.
Yeah, you lost me.
I, am curious yellow, came out about the same time as Deep Throat
the other cigar translates to Black Murder.  Hello boys, had a doctors appointment this am.
got to work around 1pm.

RoMaCraft special at Cigar King...

https://www.cigarking.com/roma-craft-10-pack-specials/
Nice deal. Especially when given the free shipping. Do you know what the Muerte Negra is?
Never heard of it.
It's not even listed on their site, so most likely an unbanded generic store brand.
It's neither here nor there, just curious.
Yellow?
Sorry, age related flashback.  You're probably too young.
Yeah, you lost me.
I, am curious yellow, came out about the same time as Deep Throat
the other cigar translates to Black Murder.  Hello boys, had a doctors appointment this am.
got to work around 1pm.
Wouldn't it be black death? Afternoon, DoctorsNoteFlip.

Just some light reading for you on shipping, (free or otherwise) in case you get bored during some of this afternoon's lulls...

https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/how-does-shipping-affect-cigars-temperature-humidity-and-you
Some good stuff there. A little disturbed by the number of flips in the packages, however. Lol
Sometimes a flip is a good thing....

Just some light reading for you on shipping, (free or otherwise) in case you get bored during some of this afternoon's lulls...

https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/how-does-shipping-affect-cigars-temperature-humidity-and-you
Some good stuff there. A little disturbed by the number of flips in the packages, however. Lol
Really, the fewer flips the better.   ;)

RoMaCraft special at Cigar King...

https://www.cigarking.com/roma-craft-10-pack-specials/
Nice deal. Especially when given the free shipping. Do you know what the Muerte Negra is?
Never heard of it.
It's not even listed on their site, so most likely an unbanded generic store brand.
It's neither here nor there, just curious.
Yellow?
Sorry, age related flashback.  You're probably too young.
Yeah, you lost me.
I, am curious yellow, came out about the same time as Deep Throat
the other cigar translates to Black Murder.  Hello boys, had a doctors appointment this am.
got to work around 1pm.
Wouldn't it be black death? Afternoon, DoctorsNoteFlip.
we will see what Mr. Raz says, "En la boca cerrada, mosque no que entran!"

Just some light reading for you on shipping, (free or otherwise) in case you get bored during some of this afternoon's lulls...

https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/how-does-shipping-affect-cigars-temperature-humidity-and-you
Some good stuff there. A little disturbed by the number of flips in the packages, however. Lol
Really, the fewer flips the better.   ;)
LALTS
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Just some light reading for you on shipping, (free or otherwise) in case you get bored during some of this afternoon's lulls...

https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/how-does-shipping-affect-cigars-temperature-humidity-and-you
Some good stuff there. A little disturbed by the number of flips in the packages, however. Lol
Really, the fewer flips the better.   ;)
HAH! Nice.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7