Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2017, 09:50:18 AM »

I am checking the wardens car in at the Jeep Shop.  High priced HID Headlight is out and oil change time.
Checking In Before Sticking It In?  ;D
NO, checking in before getting it stuck in!

« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2017, 10:03:27 AM »

Morning MakingItLookEasyDave.
I laughed like a giddy school girl through most of that game.
Kind of pathetic for the league if these are supposed to be playoff caliber teams...
I mean, they are. The Spurs are a good team, and the Celtics just had an epic series against the Wizards. It's just that right now, the Cavs and Warriors are the 2 best teams, and it's not even close. Next year, maybe we just skip the regular season and the first 3 rounds and go right to the Finals? Haha
That's awfully cocky.

« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2017, 10:07:39 AM »

Morning MakingItLookEasyDave.
I laughed like a giddy school girl through most of that game.
Kind of pathetic for the league if these are supposed to be playoff caliber teams...
I mean, they are. The Spurs are a good team, and the Celtics just had an epic series against the Wizards. It's just that right now, the Cavs and Warriors are the 2 best teams, and it's not even close. Next year, maybe we just skip the regular season and the first 3 rounds and go right to the Finals? Haha
That's awfully cocky.
I'm not saying they're gonna beat the Warriors, cause they're playing lights out as well. But if you've been watching the playoffs at all, you know both teams are basically toying with their respective conferences. It's not cocky, it's observant. Lol

« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2017, 10:07:50 AM »

I am checking the wardens car in at the Jeep Shop.  High priced HID Headlight is out and oil change time.
Checking In Before Sticking It In?  ;D
NO, checking in before getting it stuck in!
That sounds about right!

« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2017, 10:24:54 AM »

Way to flip Tony.
C'mon, how often have I really missed one? Cut me some slack.
One too many!

Morning Mayor
Check with CI IT, they have automated flip.

« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2017, 10:26:37 AM »

Morning MakingItLookEasyDave.
I laughed like a giddy school girl through most of that game.
Kind of pathetic for the league if these are supposed to be playoff caliber teams...
I mean, they are. The Spurs are a good team, and the Celtics just had an epic series against the Wizards. It's just that right now, the Cavs and Warriors are the 2 best teams, and it's not even close. Next year, maybe we just skip the regular season and the first 3 rounds and go right to the Finals? Haha
That's awfully cocky.
Are we talking Dean or the Cavs?

« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2017, 10:29:15 AM »

Morning MakingItLookEasyDave.
I laughed like a giddy school girl through most of that game.
Kind of pathetic for the league if these are supposed to be playoff caliber teams...
I mean, they are. The Spurs are a good team, and the Celtics just had an epic series against the Wizards. It's just that right now, the Cavs and Warriors are the 2 best teams, and it's not even close. Next year, maybe we just skip the regular season and the first 3 rounds and go right to the Finals? Haha
That's awfully cocky.
Are we talking Dean or the Cavs?
My vote is for Dean all day.

« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2017, 10:46:53 AM »

Morning MakingItLookEasyDave.
I laughed like a giddy school girl through most of that game.
Kind of pathetic for the league if these are supposed to be playoff caliber teams...
I mean, they are. The Spurs are a good team, and the Celtics just had an epic series against the Wizards. It's just that right now, the Cavs and Warriors are the 2 best teams, and it's not even close. Next year, maybe we just skip the regular season and the first 3 rounds and go right to the Finals? Haha
That's awfully cocky.
Are we talking Dean or the Cavs?
My vote is for Dean all day.
+1

« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2017, 10:52:11 AM »

Alright, OT almost done, time to get on with the day. Hazzuh!

« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2017, 10:53:41 AM »

Alright, OT almost done, time to get on with the day. Hazzuh!
Yea, get dressed.  Hope you have that camera on the laptop covered.

« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2017, 10:55:30 AM »

Morning MakingItLookEasyDave.
I laughed like a giddy school girl through most of that game.
Kind of pathetic for the league if these are supposed to be playoff caliber teams...
I mean, they are. The Spurs are a good team, and the Celtics just had an epic series against the Wizards. It's just that right now, the Cavs and Warriors are the 2 best teams, and it's not even close. Next year, maybe we just skip the regular season and the first 3 rounds and go right to the Finals? Haha
That's awfully cocky.
I'm not saying they're gonna beat the Warriors, cause they're playing lights out as well. But if you've been watching the playoffs at all, you know both teams are basically toying with their respective conferences. It's not cocky, it's observant. Lol
I'm just busting your balls. Besides, you have the Browns to keep you humble.

« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2017, 10:56:00 AM »

Way to flip Tony.
C'mon, how often have I really missed one? Cut me some slack.
One too many!

Morning Mayor
Check with CI IT, they have automated flip.
They have a banter?

« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2017, 11:21:44 AM »

« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2017, 01:22:40 PM »

« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2017, 02:30:32 PM »

I've got an excuse (well I always do). I'm at the boys baseball game now and I've got a dozen little girls at the house for daughter#2's birthday party.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5