CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on August 07, 2015, 12:03:23 AM

Title: 8/7/2015
Post by: CigarBanter on August 07, 2015, 12:03:23 AM
Happy Friday, cigar enthusiasts!  Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about?  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2015, 01:07:33 AM
Well I guess it's time to call it a work day and hit the rack for a few hours.  Good night.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2015, 01:29:16 AM
Good morning to most and good night Tony.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2015, 02:09:08 AM
Today is Friday, August 7, the 219th day of 2015. There are 146 days left in the year.

Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2015, 02:09:40 AM
Highlight in History

On August 7, 1782, Gen. George Washington created the Order of the Purple Heart, a decoration to recognize merit in enlisted men and noncommissioned officers.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2015, 02:10:11 AM
On this date

Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2015, 02:10:35 AM
In 1789, the U.S. War Department was established by Congress.

Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2015, 02:11:05 AM
In 1814, Pope Pius VII issued a bull restoring the Society of Jesus, or Jesuits, four decades after the order had been suppressed by Pope Clement XIV.

Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2015, 02:11:31 AM
In 1882, the famous feud between the Hatfields of West Virginia and the McCoys of Kentucky erupted into full-scale violence.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2015, 02:11:58 AM
In 1927, the already opened Peace Bridge connecting Buffalo, New York, and Fort Erie, Ontario, Canada, was officially dedicated.

Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2015, 02:12:20 AM
In 1942, U.S. and other allied forces landed at Guadalcanal, marking the start of the first major allied offensive in the Pacific during World War II. (Japanese forces abandoned the island the following February.)
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2015, 02:12:41 AM
In 1959, the United States launched the Explorer 6 satellite, which sent back images of Earth.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2015, 02:13:08 AM
In 1964, Congress passed the Gulf of Tonkin resolution, giving President Lyndon B. Johnson broad powers in dealing with reported North Vietnamese attacks on U.S. forces.

Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2015, 02:13:33 AM
In 1974, French stuntman Philippe Petit (fee-LEEP' peh-TEET') repeatedly walked a tightrope strung between the twin towers of New York's World Trade Center.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2015, 02:13:58 AM
In 1989, a plane carrying U.S. Rep. Mickey Leland, D-Texas, and 14 others disappeared over Ethiopia. (The wreckage of the plane was found six days later; there were no survivors.)

Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2015, 02:14:29 AM
In 1990, President George H.W. Bush ordered U.S. troops and warplanes to Saudi Arabia to guard the oil-rich desert kingdom against a possible invasion by Iraq.

Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2015, 02:14:58 AM
In 1998, terrorist bombs at U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania killed 224 people, including 12 Americans.

Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2015, 02:15:25 AM
In 2000, Vice President and Democratic presidential candidate Al Gore selected Connecticut Sen. Joseph Lieberman as his running mate; Lieberman became the first Jewish candidate on a major party's presidential ticket.

Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2015, 02:15:51 AM
Ten years ago: ABC News anchorman Peter Jennings died in New York at age 67. Seven people in a Russian mini-submarine trapped for nearly three days under the Pacific Ocean were rescued after a British remote-controlled vehicle cut away undersea cables that snarled their vessel. Israeli Finance Minister Benjamin Netanyahu resigned from his post to protest an upcoming withdrawal from the Gaza Strip and part of the West Bank.

Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2015, 02:16:14 AM
Five years ago: Elena Kagan was sworn in as the 112th justice and fourth woman to serve on the U.S. Supreme Court. A healthy-looking Fidel Castro appealed to President Barack Obama to stave off global nuclear war in an address to parliament that marked his first official government appearance since emergency surgery four years earlier. Jerry Rice, Emmitt Smith, John Randle, Dick LeBeau, Rickey Jackson, Russ Grimm and Floyd Little were inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2015, 02:16:40 AM
One year ago: President Barack Obama authorized U.S. airstrikes in northern Iraq, warning they would be launched if needed to defend Americans from advancing Islamic militants and protect civilians under siege. President Obama signed a $16.3 billion measure aimed at helping veterans avoid long waits for health care. A jury convicted a suburban Detroit homeowner of second-degree murder and manslaughter in the killing of an unarmed woman on his porch, rejecting Theodore Wafer's claim that he was afraid for his life when he heard Renisha McBride pounding on his door in the middle of the night and had acted in self-defense. (Wafer was sentenced to at least 17 years in prison.)
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2015, 02:17:16 AM
Today's Birthdays: Magician, author and lecturer James Randi is 87. Former MLB pitcher Don Larsen is 86. Actress Verna Bloom is 77. Humorist Garrison Keillor is 73. Singer B.J. Thomas is 73. Singer Lana Cantrell is 72. FBI Director Robert Mueller is 71. Actor John Glover is 71. Actor David Rasche is 71. Former diplomat, talk show host and activist Alan Keyes is 65. Country singer Rodney Crowell is 65. Actress Caroline Aaron is 63. Comedian Alexei Sayle is 63. Actor Wayne Knight is 60. Rock singer Bruce Dickinson is 57. Marathon runner Alberto Salazar is 57. Actor David Duchovny is 55. Country musician Michael Mahler (Wild Horses) is 54. Actress Delane Matthews is 54. Actor Harold Perrineau is 52. Jazz musician Marcus Roberts is 52. Country singer Raul Malo is 50. Actor David Mann is 49. Actress Charlotte Lewis is 48. Actress Sydney Penny is 44. Actor Michael Shannon is 41. Actress Charlize Theron (shahr-LEES' THAYR'-ehn) is 40. Rock musician Barry Kerch (Shinedown) is 39. Actor Randy Wayne is 34. Actor-writer Brit Marling is 33.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2015, 02:17:59 AM
Thought for Today: "There are a lot of people who think our job is to reassure the public every night that their home, their community and their nation is safe. I don't subscribe to that at all. I subscribe to leaving people with essentially sorry it's a cliche a rough draft of history. Some days it's reassuring, some days it's absolutely destructive." - Peter Jennings (1938-2005).
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 07, 2015, 02:24:35 AM
Mornin', Chip.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 07, 2015, 02:25:28 AM
Getting ready for a beach weekend in the travel trailer. I think I'm Banter-approved.

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/06/4ee07f7e40075a60bec790dee4a4331e.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2015, 02:28:05 AM
Scientific Fact
-------------------------

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in
waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the
frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses
and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed
ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

Preosllnay I tinhk its cmolpete nenosnese......

Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2015, 02:28:40 AM
Mornin', Chip.
good morning Raz.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2015, 02:29:36 AM
Getting ready for a beach weekend in the travel trailer. I think I'm Banter-approved.

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/06/4ee07f7e40075a60bec790dee4a4331e.jpg)
First a Monday ride and now a long weekend, not a bad work week for you.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2015, 02:30:52 AM
Heart Attack
-------------------------

The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than the
British or Americans.

The French eat a lot of fat and also suffer fewer heart attacks than the
British or Americans.

The Japanese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than
the British or Americans.

The Italians drink excessive amounts of red wine and also suffer fewer
heart attacks than the British or Americans.

The Germans drink a lot of beer and eat lots of sausages and fats and
suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.

CONCLUSION: Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently
what kills you.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 07, 2015, 02:31:57 AM
Getting ready for a beach weekend in the travel trailer. I think I'm Banter-approved.

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/06/4ee07f7e40075a60bec790dee4a4331e.jpg)
First a Monday ride and now a long weekend, not a bad work week for you.
Won't actually be a long weekend. Pulling the trailer to my Dr. appt in the morning, then going to work. The family will meet me in Olympia after #1 son gets off work, and we'll leave when I get off work.

But, yeah, it's been a pretty good week anyway.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 07, 2015, 02:35:03 AM
Heart Attack
-------------------------

The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than the
British or Americans.

The French eat a lot of fat and also suffer fewer heart attacks than the
British or Americans.

The Japanese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than
the British or Americans.

The Italians drink excessive amounts of red wine and also suffer fewer
heart attacks than the British or Americans.

The Germans drink a lot of beer and eat lots of sausages and fats and
suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.

CONCLUSION: Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently
what kills you.

Esto es lo que he estado diciendo . Pero tiene Tex enojado.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2015, 02:39:15 AM
Getting ready for a beach weekend in the travel trailer. I think I'm Banter-approved.

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/06/4ee07f7e40075a60bec790dee4a4331e.jpg)
First a Monday ride and now a long weekend, not a bad work week for you.
Won't actually be a long weekend. Pulling the trailer to my Dr. appt in the morning, then going to work. The family will meet me in Olympia after #1 son gets off work, and we'll leave when I get off work.

But, yeah, it's been a pretty good week anyway.
Enjoy yourself!
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2015, 02:39:44 AM
Time to hit the road for work, enjoy your day guys.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 07, 2015, 02:40:27 AM
Getting ready for a beach weekend in the travel trailer. I think I'm Banter-approved.

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/06/4ee07f7e40075a60bec790dee4a4331e.jpg)
First a Monday ride and now a long weekend, not a bad work week for you.
Won't actually be a long weekend. Pulling the trailer to my Dr. appt in the morning, then going to work. The family will meet me in Olympia after #1 son gets off work, and we'll leave when I get off work.

But, yeah, it's been a pretty good week anyway.
Enjoy yourself!
I intend to. Picking out cigars now. Some Asylum Toros, some Carrillos, and a couple of ISOKW.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2015, 03:34:04 AM
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 07, 2015, 03:53:49 AM
Good morning Dave.
Morning Chip, Raz.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2015, 05:02:36 AM
Time for a sheesh.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2015, 05:45:37 AM
Native must be working from home today and sleeping late to get ready for his big trip.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 07, 2015, 06:00:08 AM
Native must be working from home today and sleeping late to get ready for his big trip.
I think he always works from home on Fridays, the bastige.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 07, 2015, 06:26:24 AM
Native must be working from home today and sleeping late to get ready for his big trip.
I think he always works from home on Fridays, the bastige.
Worse than that the Bastige is off every other Friday and today he is off.  Telework the other Friday's. ;D
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 07, 2015, 06:26:52 AM
Morning LSU and Dollar Dog Day Golf.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 07, 2015, 06:27:38 AM
Native must be working from home today and sleeping late to get ready for his big trip.
I think he always works from home on Fridays, the bastige.
Worse than that the Bastige is off every other Friday and today he is off.  Telework the other Friday's. ;D
Double bastige!
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 07, 2015, 06:30:50 AM
Native must be working from home today and sleeping late to get ready for his big trip.
Slept in till 5:00 this morning.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 07, 2015, 06:41:26 AM
102 degrees for a high here today.  Little Cayman 7 day forecast:  low 81 high 84 mostly sunny with some scattered thunderstorms.   Some every day.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2015, 06:46:55 AM
Morning LSU and Dollar Dog Day Golf.
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 07, 2015, 06:47:50 AM
Lincoln Continental owned by 'Urban Cowboy' bar owner Mickey Gilley up for sale

It’s currently on Nashville’s Craigslist website for $9,000. There are 26,900 miles on the odometer and Gilley says that by looking at the photos everything on it looks original, possibly even the tires.

Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2015, 06:47:58 AM
102 degrees for a high here today.  Little Cayman 7 day forecast:  low 81 high 84 mostly sunny with some scattered thunderstorms.   Some every day.
We are only looking at 99° here today but that 105° Monday is going to be a tough one.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 07, 2015, 06:58:20 AM
102 degrees for a high here today.  Little Cayman 7 day forecast:  low 81 high 84 mostly sunny with some scattered thunderstorms.   Some every day.
We are only looking at 99° here today but that 105° Monday is going to be a tough one.
With your humidity 105 is blazing hot!  When over 100 our humidity is usually in the 25-35% range and sometimes less.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2015, 07:00:19 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dave.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 07, 2015, 07:03:52 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dave.
Morning Dave
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2015, 07:07:23 AM
Getting ready for a beach weekend in the travel trailer. I think I'm Banter-approved.

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/06/4ee07f7e40075a60bec790dee4a4331e.jpg)
No argument here.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2015, 07:10:07 AM
Lincoln Continental owned by 'Urban Cowboy' bar owner Mickey Gilley up for sale

It’s currently on Nashville’s Craigslist website for $9,000. There are 26,900 miles on the odometer and Gilley says that by looking at the photos everything on it looks original, possibly even the tires.
So you picking it up?  9K is a steal!
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2015, 07:10:41 AM
All caught up, time for a Cuarenta and coffee.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 07, 2015, 07:12:44 AM
All caught up, time for a Cuarenta and coffee.
What, no EPC 2nd?
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 07, 2015, 07:13:13 AM
All caught up, time for a Cuarenta and coffee.
A fine smoke. Morning, Dave.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 07, 2015, 07:16:19 AM
Lincoln Continental owned by 'Urban Cowboy' bar owner Mickey Gilley up for sale

It’s currently on Nashville’s Craigslist website for $9,000. There are 26,900 miles on the odometer and Gilley says that by looking at the photos everything on it looks original, possibly even the tires.
So you picking it up?  9K is a steal!

Gilley says that he sold it in the late ‘80s while he and Cryer were embroiled in a legal battle and he needed funds.

“It was sold to a man in New Jersey for $50,000 along with a Model A Ford I had bought from Faron Young and I threw in a collection of 24-track tapes from the old Gilley’s radio show we had in the ‘80s,” Gilley said Thursday, speaking from his Pasadena area office.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2015, 07:23:10 AM
All caught up, time for a Cuarenta and coffee.
What, no EPC 2nd?
Nope, I got no seconds.  Besides, the band matches the thong in my avi.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2015, 07:23:53 AM
What time is your flight out tomorrow Dave?
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 07, 2015, 07:30:13 AM
What time is your flight out tomorrow Dave?
About 6:00 a.m.  Arrive Grand Cayman @ 11:30 then depart for Little Cayman @ 2:00 arriving there at 2:45.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 07, 2015, 07:36:15 AM
What time is your flight out tomorrow Dave?
About 6:00 a.m.  Arrive Grand Cayman @ 11:30 then depart for Little Cayman @ 2:00 arriving there at 2:45.
No stop off in Medium Cayman?
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2015, 07:38:13 AM
Lincoln Continental owned by 'Urban Cowboy' bar owner Mickey Gilley up for sale

It’s currently on Nashville’s Craigslist website for $9,000. There are 26,900 miles on the odometer and Gilley says that by looking at the photos everything on it looks original, possibly even the tires.
I saw one in powder blue just yesterday.  I thought it must be for a movie because the guy sitting in the driver's seat was dressed like a stereotypical pimp (purple wide brim hat and all).  No cameras anywhere.  The hood of the car was so effing long.  Forgot what cars used to look like.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2015, 07:42:28 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 07, 2015, 07:45:55 AM
What time is your flight out tomorrow Dave?
About 6:00 a.m.  Arrive Grand Cayman @ 11:30 then depart for Little Cayman @ 2:00 arriving there at 2:45.
No stop off in Medium Cayman?
LALTS
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 07, 2015, 07:46:47 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
Morning Mr. Mayor, Dave(s), Chip, raz, et al.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2015, 07:48:12 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
Morning Mr. Mayor, Dave(s), Chip, raz, et al.
Great Friday morning to you, Mark.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 07, 2015, 07:49:24 AM
What time is your flight out tomorrow Dave?
About 6:00 a.m.  Arrive Grand Cayman @ 11:30 then depart for Little Cayman @ 2:00 arriving there at 2:45.
No stop off in Medium Cayman?
Medium Cayman is Cayman Brac but no stop there.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 07, 2015, 07:49:52 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
Morning Uncle Tony, Mark.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 07, 2015, 07:49:58 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
Morning Mayor
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 07, 2015, 07:52:02 AM
Lincoln Continental owned by 'Urban Cowboy' bar owner Mickey Gilley up for sale

It’s currently on Nashville’s Craigslist website for $9,000. There are 26,900 miles on the odometer and Gilley says that by looking at the photos everything on it looks original, possibly even the tires.
I saw one in powder blue just yesterday.  I thought it must be for a movie because the guy sitting in the driver's seat was dressed like a stereotypical pimp (purple wide brim hat and all).  No cameras anywhere.  The hood of the car was so effing long.  Forgot what cars used to look like.
Those long hoods were so cool.  My Dad drove an early 70's Lincoln Mark III back in its day, a gorgeous ride.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 07, 2015, 07:52:54 AM
Morning former Texan Bean
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2015, 07:56:19 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor and JoiseyBean.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on August 07, 2015, 07:58:00 AM
happy Friday guys. bikerlady came in around 3:30am not able to sleep. now she's mad at me because I tried to get her to relax and relieve some stress, she was wide awake all morning! she's so mad she made my coffee.
Olive G churchill and mud going. doing more packing for Monday. I have to mail my NY plates out today or they charge me $8 a day if I don't. wife texted me yesterday stating her insurance agent was going to call letting me know I was dropped from the policy. I could have sworn I dropped her and deadbeat boy two weeks ago.
:)
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2015, 07:58:17 AM
Lincoln Continental owned by 'Urban Cowboy' bar owner Mickey Gilley up for sale

It’s currently on Nashville’s Craigslist website for $9,000. There are 26,900 miles on the odometer and Gilley says that by looking at the photos everything on it looks original, possibly even the tires.
I saw one in powder blue just yesterday.  I thought it must be for a movie because the guy sitting in the driver's seat was dressed like a stereotypical pimp (purple wide brim hat and all).  No cameras anywhere.  The hood of the car was so effing long.  Forgot what cars used to look like.
Those long hoods were so cool.  My Dad drove an early 70's Lincoln Mark III back in its day, a gorgeous ride.
Long hoods, tits, fins and big engines with little body stability or ass end weight..... the good old days!
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2015, 08:00:10 AM
happy Friday guys. bikerlady came in around 3:30am not able to sleep. now she's mad at me because I tried to get her to relax and relieve some stress, she was wide awake all morning! she's so mad she made my coffee.
Olive G churchill and mud going. doing more packing for Monday. I have to mail my NY plates out today or they charge me $8 a day if I don't. wife texted me yesterday stating her insurance agent was going to call letting me know I was dropped from the policy. I could have sworn I dropped her and deadbeat boy two weeks ago.
:)
Two weeks ago?  You've been in Florida for a year!
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 07, 2015, 08:00:15 AM
Lincoln Continental owned by 'Urban Cowboy' bar owner Mickey Gilley up for sale

It’s currently on Nashville’s Craigslist website for $9,000. There are 26,900 miles on the odometer and Gilley says that by looking at the photos everything on it looks original, possibly even the tires.
I saw one in powder blue just yesterday.  I thought it must be for a movie because the guy sitting in the driver's seat was dressed like a stereotypical pimp (purple wide brim hat and all).  No cameras anywhere.  The hood of the car was so effing long.  Forgot what cars used to look like.
Those long hoods were so cool.  My Dad drove an early 70's Lincoln Mark III back in its day, a gorgeous ride.
At one point before we were married my wife had an '84 Eldorado, brand new.  You talk about a long ass hood, seemed like it went on forever. Red with a white vinyl top.  Pimpin', but she loved it.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2015, 08:08:16 AM
Another workaference filled day ahead of me today.  More work from home later this evening.  My buddy's dad's wake in between.  Looking forward to Saturday.  Will definitely try to sneak in a quick smoke on the commute home.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2015, 08:16:36 AM
Another workaference filled day ahead of me today.  More work from home later this evening.  My buddy's dad's wake in between.  Looking forward to Saturday.  Will definitely try to sneak in a quick smoke on the commute home.
Keep your eye on the prize Uncle Tony.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 07, 2015, 08:18:34 AM
[...]

Beautiful ride!  Hope it had some Longhorns on the hood though :)
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 07, 2015, 08:19:41 AM
Another workaference filled day ahead of me today.  More work from home later this evening.  My buddy's dad's wake in between.  Looking forward to Saturday.  Will definitely try to sneak in a quick smoke on the commute home.
Keep your eye on the prize Uncle Tony.
Drive On and Just take it all in stride.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on August 07, 2015, 08:20:53 AM
happy Friday guys. bikerlady came in around 3:30am not able to sleep. now she's mad at me because I tried to get her to relax and relieve some stress, she was wide awake all morning! she's so mad she made my coffee.
Olive G churchill and mud going. doing more packing for Monday. I have to mail my NY plates out today or they charge me $8 a day if I don't. wife texted me yesterday stating her insurance agent was going to call letting me know I was dropped from the policy. I could have sworn I dropped her and deadbeat boy two weeks ago.
:)
Two weeks ago?  You've been in Florida for a year!
yep, will be a year the 28th. I needed a physical address (not PO Box) to apply for lisence, insurance, and tag. asked for help EVERY FUCKING MONTH but she cried poverty for her and her son even after she dropped me from her medical plan (which I told her to do in the beginning because it's no good here), she threatened to cancel her medical claiming she couldn't afford it, but she could afford a new car and keep the camper and pay dues. now all I have is the IRS bill I know she won't help with so I'll take care of it $500 worth a month.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 07, 2015, 08:22:10 AM
happy Friday guys. bikerlady came in around 3:30am not able to sleep. now she's mad at me because I tried to get her to relax and relieve some stress, she was wide awake all morning! she's so mad she made my coffee.
Olive G churchill and mud going. doing more packing for Monday. I have to mail my NY plates out today or they charge me $8 a day if I don't. wife texted me yesterday stating her insurance agent was going to call letting me know I was dropped from the policy. I could have sworn I dropped her and deadbeat boy two weeks ago.
:)
Morning Dean, just an FYI policy changes require written notice and only the policy owner can make such a change.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on August 07, 2015, 08:27:41 AM
happy Friday guys. bikerlady came in around 3:30am not able to sleep. now she's mad at me because I tried to get her to relax and relieve some stress, she was wide awake all morning! she's so mad she made my coffee.
Olive G churchill and mud going. doing more packing for Monday. I have to mail my NY plates out today or they charge me $8 a day if I don't. wife texted me yesterday stating her insurance agent was going to call letting me know I was dropped from the policy. I could have sworn I dropped her and deadbeat boy two weeks ago.
:)
Morning Dean, just an FYI policy changes require written notice and only the policy owner can make such a change.
I was the policy holder. she was notified two weeks ago she needed her own policy. she had 14 days.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2015, 08:34:00 AM
Happy Friday gents!
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2015, 08:34:09 AM
http://www.forbes.com/sites/joelkotkin/2014/04/11/no-joke-it-couldnt-get-much-better-in-fargo/ (http://www.forbes.com/sites/joelkotkin/2014/04/11/no-joke-it-couldnt-get-much-better-in-fargo/)
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2015, 08:35:46 AM
Happy Friday gents!
Morning Yellow star.  You're looking spritely this fine morning.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2015, 08:36:28 AM
Happy Friday gents!
Morning Yellow star.  You're looking spritely this fine morning.
TGIF and the boss is out.  I won't have as good of a Friday as CabiWacky when his is gone, but productivity might be low today.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 07, 2015, 08:38:55 AM
[...]
How exactly is her canceling her medical insurance a threat to you? Lol
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 07, 2015, 08:39:58 AM
Happy Friday gents!
Morning SpritelyShaun.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2015, 08:42:17 AM
Women golfers, SHEESH!:
http://www.golfchannel.com/news/grill-room/must-see-video-woman-crushes-back-back-drives-crowd/?cid=facebook-gc-a-must-see-video-woman-crushes-back-back-drives-crowd-080615 (http://www.golfchannel.com/news/grill-room/must-see-video-woman-crushes-back-back-drives-crowd/?cid=facebook-gc-a-must-see-video-woman-crushes-back-back-drives-crowd-080615)
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 07, 2015, 08:42:37 AM
[...]
Good question!
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 07, 2015, 08:43:18 AM
Morning CG, Happy Friday to ya.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2015, 08:44:03 AM
Happy Friday gents!
Morning SpritelyShaun.
Hunting down some reinsurance money today, fuggin ACA plans ;)
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2015, 08:44:24 AM
Morning CG, Happy Friday to ya.
Happy Friday Tex!  Where are you headed on vacation?
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: ss2 on August 07, 2015, 08:44:50 AM
Good morning all!
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 07, 2015, 08:45:32 AM
Morning CG, Happy Friday to ya.
Happy Friday Tex!  Where are you headed on vacation?
Cayman Islands for fly fishing.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 07, 2015, 08:45:48 AM
Good morning all!
Morning SS
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2015, 08:46:22 AM
Morning CG, Happy Friday to ya.
Happy Friday Tex!  Where are you headed on vacation?
Cayman Islands for fly fishing.
Sounds pretty shitty, you wanna transfer the travel rights to me and I'll go check it out for you?
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on August 07, 2015, 08:46:49 AM
[...]
EXACTLY.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 07, 2015, 08:52:00 AM
Women golfers, SHEESH!:
http://www.golfchannel.com/news/grill-room/must-see-video-woman-crushes-back-back-drives-crowd/?cid=facebook-gc-a-must-see-video-woman-crushes-back-back-drives-crowd-080615 (http://www.golfchannel.com/news/grill-room/must-see-video-woman-crushes-back-back-drives-crowd/?cid=facebook-gc-a-must-see-video-woman-crushes-back-back-drives-crowd-080615)
She looks like Sarah Connor from the first Terminator.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 07, 2015, 08:56:31 AM
Happy Friday gents!
Morning SpritelyShaun.
Hunting down some reinsurance money today, fuggin ACA plans ;)
Thanks, Obama.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 07, 2015, 08:57:03 AM
Morning CG, Happy Friday to ya.
Happy Friday Tex!  Where are you headed on vacation?
Cayman Islands for fly fishing.
Sounds pretty shitty, you wanna transfer the travel rights to me and I'll go check it out for you?
Could be arranged $$$$$ is all it takes. :)
40th anniversary trip for us.  Goal is for both of us to catch an Inshore Grand Slam on Fly Rods, Tarpon, Permit and Bonefish.  Do-able but the Permit will be a real challenge.
Attention Clowns:  don't even bother with any bonefish humor.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 07, 2015, 09:05:39 AM
Morning CG, Happy Friday to ya.
Happy Friday Tex!  Where are you headed on vacation?
Cayman Islands for fly fishing.
Sounds pretty shitty, you wanna transfer the travel rights to me and I'll go check it out for you?
Could be arranged $$$$$ is all it takes. :)
40th anniversary trip for us.  Goal is for both of us to catch an Inshore Grand Slam on Fly Rods, Tarpon, Permit and Bonefish.  Do-able but the Permit will be a real challenge.
Attention Clowns:  don't even bother with any bonefish humor.
Bonefish? Damn near killed him!
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2015, 09:11:36 AM
Happy Friday gents!
Morning SpritelyShaun.
Hunting down some reinsurance money today, fuggin ACA plans ;)
Thanks, Obama.
Bastige...TRUMP '18!
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2015, 09:12:16 AM
Morning CG, Happy Friday to ya.
Happy Friday Tex!  Where are you headed on vacation?
Cayman Islands for fly fishing.
Sounds pretty shitty, you wanna transfer the travel rights to me and I'll go check it out for you?
Could be arranged $$$$$ is all it takes. :)
40th anniversary trip for us.  Goal is for both of us to catch an Inshore Grand Slam on Fly Rods, Tarpon, Permit and Bonefish.  Do-able but the Permit will be a real challenge.
Attention Clowns:  don't even bother with any bonefish humor.
Sounds awesome - the warden and I were trying to plan something for next year once I finish grad school and before she starts
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 07, 2015, 09:12:52 AM
Happy Friday gents!
Morning SpritelyShaun.
Hunting down some reinsurance money today, fuggin ACA plans ;)
Thanks, Obama.
Bastige...TRUMP '18!
Lol, I sure hope so!
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 07, 2015, 09:14:57 AM
Morning CG, Happy Friday to ya.
Happy Friday Tex!  Where are you headed on vacation?
Cayman Islands for fly fishing.
Sounds pretty shitty, you wanna transfer the travel rights to me and I'll go check it out for you?
Could be arranged $$$$$ is all it takes. :)
40th anniversary trip for us.  Goal is for both of us to catch an Inshore Grand Slam on Fly Rods, Tarpon, Permit and Bonefish.  Do-able but the Permit will be a real challenge.
Attention Clowns:  don't even bother with any bonefish humor.
Sounds awesome - the warden and I were trying to plan something for next year once I finish grad school and before she starts
This island only has 200 inhabitants
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 07, 2015, 09:15:54 AM
Happy Friday gents!
Morning SpritelyShaun.
Hunting down some reinsurance money today, fuggin ACA plans ;)
Thanks, Obama.
Bastige...TRUMP '18!
Lol, I sure hope so!
Be careful Golf that is pink slip talk around your place.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2015, 09:18:38 AM
Morning CG, Happy Friday to ya.
Happy Friday Tex!  Where are you headed on vacation?
Cayman Islands for fly fishing.
Sounds pretty shitty, you wanna transfer the travel rights to me and I'll go check it out for you?
Could be arranged $$$$$ is all it takes. :)
40th anniversary trip for us.  Goal is for both of us to catch an Inshore Grand Slam on Fly Rods, Tarpon, Permit and Bonefish.  Do-able but the Permit will be a real challenge.
Attention Clowns:  don't even bother with any bonefish humor.
No worries, he hasn't even checked in yet.  Must be that day off thing.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2015, 09:21:18 AM
Morning CG, Happy Friday to ya.
Happy Friday Tex!  Where are you headed on vacation?
Cayman Islands for fly fishing.
Sounds pretty shitty, you wanna transfer the travel rights to me and I'll go check it out for you?
Could be arranged $$$$$ is all it takes. :)
40th anniversary trip for us.  Goal is for both of us to catch an Inshore Grand Slam on Fly Rods, Tarpon, Permit and Bonefish.  Do-able but the Permit will be a real challenge.
Attention Clowns:  don't even bother with any bonefish humor.
Sounds awesome - the warden and I were trying to plan something for next year once I finish grad school and before she starts
Consider Bermuda.  Very safe low key island.  Easy access to reef fishing.  We used to go to this spot regularly:  http://www.pompanobeachclub.com/
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 07, 2015, 09:23:22 AM
Happy Friday gents!
Morning SpritelyShaun.
Hunting down some reinsurance money today, fuggin ACA plans ;)
Thanks, Obama.
Bastige...TRUMP '18!
Lol, I sure hope so!
Be careful Golf that is pink slip talk around your place.
Believe me, every liberal is hoping Trump smokes all the other choices for the nomination.  8)
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 07, 2015, 09:25:47 AM
Morning CG, Happy Friday to ya.
Happy Friday Tex!  Where are you headed on vacation?
Cayman Islands for fly fishing.
Sounds pretty shitty, you wanna transfer the travel rights to me and I'll go check it out for you?
Could be arranged $$$$$ is all it takes. :)
40th anniversary trip for us.  Goal is for both of us to catch an Inshore Grand Slam on Fly Rods, Tarpon, Permit and Bonefish.  Do-able but the Permit will be a real challenge.
Attention Clowns:  don't even bother with any bonefish humor.
Sounds awesome - the warden and I were trying to plan something for next year once I finish grad school and before she starts
Consider Bermuda.  Very safe low key island.  Easy access to reef fishing.  We used to go to this spot regularly:  http://www.pompanobeachclub.com/
That looks downright amazing.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 07, 2015, 09:28:22 AM
North Korea setting clocks back 30 minutes later this month, creating their own timezone. What a fucked up joke of a country.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 07, 2015, 09:35:12 AM
Guess I better get busy sorting and packing.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 07, 2015, 09:38:54 AM
Guess I better get busy sorting and packing.
Don't forget your speedo.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2015, 09:40:49 AM
Morning CG, Happy Friday to ya.
Happy Friday Tex!  Where are you headed on vacation?
Cayman Islands for fly fishing.
Sounds pretty shitty, you wanna transfer the travel rights to me and I'll go check it out for you?
Could be arranged $$$$$ is all it takes. :)
40th anniversary trip for us.  Goal is for both of us to catch an Inshore Grand Slam on Fly Rods, Tarpon, Permit and Bonefish.  Do-able but the Permit will be a real challenge.
Attention Clowns:  don't even bother with any bonefish humor.
Sounds awesome - the warden and I were trying to plan something for next year once I finish grad school and before she starts
Consider Bermuda.  Very safe low key island.  Easy access to reef fishing.  We used to go to this spot regularly:  http://www.pompanobeachclub.com/
Wow that looks nice!
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2015, 09:41:18 AM
North Korea setting clocks back 30 minutes later this month, creating their own timezone. What a fucked up joke of a country.
Wow that's great!  ;D
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on August 07, 2015, 09:55:52 AM
North Korea setting clocks back 30 minutes later this month, creating their own timezone. What a fucked up joke of a country.
fucking commies!
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on August 07, 2015, 09:57:43 AM
Happy Friday gents!
Morning SpritelyShaun.
Hunting down some reinsurance money today, fuggin ACA plans ;)
Thanks, Obama.
Bastige...TRUMP '18!
Lol, I sure hope so!
Be careful Golf that is pink slip talk around your place.
Believe me, every liberal is hoping Trump smokes all the other choices for the nomination.  8)
and just who is going to run his resorts if he's POTUS?
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2015, 09:58:00 AM
North Korea setting clocks back 30 minutes later this month, creating their own timezone. What a fucked up joke of a country.
fucking commies!
Couldn't have said it better myself!
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 07, 2015, 10:01:51 AM
Happy Friday gents!
Morning SpritelyShaun.
Hunting down some reinsurance money today, fuggin ACA plans ;)
Thanks, Obama.
Bastige...TRUMP '18!
Lol, I sure hope so!
Be careful Golf that is pink slip talk around your place.
Believe me, every liberal is hoping Trump smokes all the other choices for the nomination.  8)
and just who is going to run his resorts if he's POTUS?
I wouldn't worry about it.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on August 07, 2015, 10:06:14 AM
Happy Friday gents!
Morning SpritelyShaun.
Hunting down some reinsurance money today, fuggin ACA plans ;)
Thanks, Obama.
Bastige...TRUMP '18!
Lol, I sure hope so!
Be careful Golf that is pink slip talk around your place.
Believe me, every liberal is hoping Trump smokes all the other choices for the nomination.  8)
and just who is going to run his resorts if he's POTUS?
I wouldn't worry about it.
I'll admit I'm no fan of Trump, but I'm a firm believer that this country needs a businessman to run it.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on August 07, 2015, 10:13:57 AM
Lincoln Continental owned by 'Urban Cowboy' bar owner Mickey Gilley up for sale

It’s currently on Nashville’s Craigslist website for $9,000. There are 26,900 miles on the odometer and Gilley says that by looking at the photos everything on it looks original, possibly even the tires.
Now that's what I call Deetroit Iron - the Love Barge!
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2015, 10:16:52 AM
Happy Friday gents!
Morning SpritelyShaun.
Hunting down some reinsurance money today, fuggin ACA plans ;)
Thanks, Obama.
Bastige...TRUMP '18!
Lol, I sure hope so!
Be careful Golf that is pink slip talk around your place.
Believe me, every liberal is hoping Trump smokes all the other choices for the nomination.  8)
and just who is going to run his resorts if he's POTUS?
I wouldn't worry about it.
The Gubment!
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on August 07, 2015, 10:17:05 AM
What time is your flight out tomorrow Dave?
About 6:00 a.m.  Arrive Grand Cayman @ 11:30 then depart for Little Cayman @ 2:00 arriving there at 2:45.
No stop off in Medium Cayman?
I like my caimen medium rare.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2015, 10:18:09 AM
Happy Friday gents!
Morning SpritelyShaun.
Hunting down some reinsurance money today, fuggin ACA plans ;)
Thanks, Obama.
Bastige...TRUMP '18!
Lol, I sure hope so!
Be careful Golf that is pink slip talk around your place.
Believe me, every liberal is hoping Trump smokes all the other choices for the nomination.  8)
and just who is going to run his resorts if he's POTUS?
I wouldn't worry about it.
I'll admit I'm no fan of Trump, but I'm a firm believer that this country needs a businessman to run it.
I agree Dean - He is an interesting nominee with his fearless business tactics, but some have been very sketchy with his bankruptcy restructures.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2015, 10:25:56 AM
Is it 4:30 yet?
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 07, 2015, 10:26:33 AM
Happy Friday gents!
Morning SpritelyShaun.
Hunting down some reinsurance money today, fuggin ACA plans ;)
Thanks, Obama.
Bastige...TRUMP '18!
Lol, I sure hope so!
Be careful Golf that is pink slip talk around your place.
Believe me, every liberal is hoping Trump smokes all the other choices for the nomination.  8)
and just who is going to run his resorts if he's POTUS?
I wouldn't worry about it.
I'll admit I'm no fan of Trump, but I'm a firm believer that this country needs a businessman to run it.
Not a horrible idea, but maybe not one that's failed quite so much. We have enough financial problems in this country as it is.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 07, 2015, 10:27:14 AM
Happy Friday gents!
Morning SpritelyShaun.
Hunting down some reinsurance money today, fuggin ACA plans ;)
Thanks, Obama.
Bastige...TRUMP '18!
Lol, I sure hope so!
Be careful Golf that is pink slip talk around your place.
Believe me, every liberal is hoping Trump smokes all the other choices for the nomination.  8)
and just who is going to run his resorts if he's POTUS?
I wouldn't worry about it.
I'll admit I'm no fan of Trump, but I'm a firm believer that this country needs a businessman to run it.
I agree Dean - He is an interesting nominee with his fearless business tactics, but some have been very sketchy with his bankruptcy restructures.
Yeah, what he said.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on August 07, 2015, 10:28:10 AM
Is it 4:30 yet?
No.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2015, 10:34:25 AM
I'll admit I'm no fan of Trump, but I'm a firm believer that this country needs a businessman to run it.
I agree Dean - He is an interesting nominee with his fearless business tactics, but some have been very sketchy with his bankruptcy restructures.
Yeah, what he said.
I'd vote for his hair.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2015, 10:34:50 AM
Good morning, Shaun and Mike.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 07, 2015, 10:35:02 AM
I'll admit I'm no fan of Trump, but I'm a firm believer that this country needs a businessman to run it.
I agree Dean - He is an interesting nominee with his fearless business tactics, but some have been very sketchy with his bankruptcy restructures.
Yeah, what he said.
I'd vote for his hair.
Maybe his hair will run as VP.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2015, 10:36:10 AM
Good morning, Shaun and Mike.
Mornin Mayor!
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2015, 10:37:45 AM
I'll admit I'm no fan of Trump, but I'm a firm believer that this country needs a businessman to run it.
I agree Dean - He is an interesting nominee with his fearless business tactics, but some have been very sketchy with his bankruptcy restructures.
Yeah, what he said.
I'd vote for his hair.
Maybe his hair will run as VP.
Makes sense to me.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: ss2 on August 07, 2015, 10:39:52 AM
Is it 4:30 yet?
Gotta be close...
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: ss2 on August 07, 2015, 10:40:50 AM
Happy Friday gents!
Morning SpritelyShaun.
Hunting down some reinsurance money today, fuggin ACA plans ;)
Thanks, Obama.
Bastige...TRUMP '18!
Lol, I sure hope so!
Be careful Golf that is pink slip talk around your place.
Believe me, every liberal is hoping Trump smokes all the other choices for the nomination.  8)
and just who is going to run his resorts if he's POTUS?
I wouldn't worry about it.
I'll admit I'm no fan of Trump, but I'm a firm believer that this country needs a businessman to run it.
Not a horrible idea, but maybe not one that's failed quite so much. We have enough financial problems in this country as it is.
of course, if your smart, you learn from your failures.  in this case, failed 3 times as a business man....get involved in politics!
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 07, 2015, 10:42:02 AM
Happy Friday gents!
Morning SpritelyShaun.
Hunting down some reinsurance money today, fuggin ACA plans ;)
Thanks, Obama.
Bastige...TRUMP '18!
Lol, I sure hope so!
Be careful Golf that is pink slip talk around your place.
Believe me, every liberal is hoping Trump smokes all the other choices for the nomination.  8)
and just who is going to run his resorts if he's POTUS?
I wouldn't worry about it.
I'll admit I'm no fan of Trump, but I'm a firm believer that this country needs a businessman to run it.
Not a horrible idea, but maybe not one that's failed quite so much. We have enough financial problems in this country as it is.
of course, if your smart, you learn from your failures.  in this case, failed 3 times as a business man....get involved in politics!
Gotta go where failure is the norm.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2015, 10:52:00 AM
Man, seriously lacking motivation today - it's time for the weekend!
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2015, 10:56:47 AM
Is it 4:30 yet?
Gotta be close...
Good morning, Sam.  No joke, my brain thinks it's 5:PM.  I'm bantering in order to keep myself from jumping out the window.  It's been a shit week and today is no exception.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2015, 10:58:04 AM
Is it 4:30 yet?
Gotta be close...
Good morning, Sam.  No joke, my brain thinks it's 5:PM.  I'm bantering in order to keep myself from jumping out the window.  It's been a shit week and today is no exception.
I'm with ya bud - too busy I can't even fucking think straight.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2015, 11:02:12 AM
Is it 4:30 yet?
Gotta be close...
Good morning, Sam.  No joke, my brain thinks it's 5:PM.  I'm bantering in order to keep myself from jumping out the window.  It's been a shit week and today is no exception.
I'm with ya bud - too busy I can't even fucking think straight.
I could definitely use a drink and a smoke.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2015, 11:04:13 AM
Is it 4:30 yet?
Gotta be close...
Good morning, Sam.  No joke, my brain thinks it's 5:PM.  I'm bantering in order to keep myself from jumping out the window.  It's been a shit week and today is no exception.
I'm with ya bud - too busy I can't even fucking think straight.
I could definitely use a drink and a smoke.
Amen!  I think a drink, smoke, and a little bonfire are in order tonight.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 07, 2015, 11:15:44 AM
Is it 4:30 yet?
Gotta be close...
Good morning, Sam.  No joke, my brain thinks it's 5:PM.  I'm bantering in order to keep myself from jumping out the window.  It's been a shit week and today is no exception.
I'm with ya bud - too busy I can't even fucking think straight.
I could definitely use a drink and a smoke.
Amen!  I think a drink, smoke, and a little bonfire are in order tonight.
That sounds like a fine idea. I haven't had a fire in forever. Need to get on that soon.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2015, 11:16:28 AM
Is it 4:30 yet?
Gotta be close...
Good morning, Sam.  No joke, my brain thinks it's 5:PM.  I'm bantering in order to keep myself from jumping out the window.  It's been a shit week and today is no exception.
I'm with ya bud - too busy I can't even fucking think straight.
I could definitely use a drink and a smoke.
Amen!  I think a drink, smoke, and a little bonfire are in order tonight.
That sounds like a fine idea. I haven't had a fire in forever. Need to get on that soon.
YOLO!  Hell, I will probably even do the real one.  We have a propane one on the deck that's nice for ambiance, but I think I need the real thing tonight.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 07, 2015, 11:19:16 AM
Is it 4:30 yet?
Gotta be close...
Good morning, Sam.  No joke, my brain thinks it's 5:PM.  I'm bantering in order to keep myself from jumping out the window.  It's been a shit week and today is no exception.
I'm with ya bud - too busy I can't even fucking think straight.
I could definitely use a drink and a smoke.
Amen!  I think a drink, smoke, and a little bonfire are in order tonight.
That sounds like a fine idea. I haven't had a fire in forever. Need to get on that soon.
YOLO!  Hell, I will probably even do the real one.  We have a propane one on the deck that's nice for ambiance, but I think I need the real thing tonight.
Yeah, we have a fire ring deal, and it's in the man cave piled with wood from years ago, just never get around to using t. Might have to try to do that before the kids go back to school, s'mores for everyone!
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: ss2 on August 07, 2015, 11:25:54 AM
Is it 4:30 yet?
Gotta be close...
Good morning, Sam.  No joke, my brain thinks it's 5:PM.  I'm bantering in order to keep myself from jumping out the window.  It's been a shit week and today is no exception.
Hey Tony!  Right there widcha!  I'm just hoping my brain holds out until 4:00.  trying to bid a hotel full of doors.  too damn many doors in a hotel i say.  we're social animals, hotels should be built like barracks.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: ss2 on August 07, 2015, 11:26:52 AM
Is it 4:30 yet?
Gotta be close...
Good morning, Sam.  No joke, my brain thinks it's 5:PM.  I'm bantering in order to keep myself from jumping out the window.  It's been a shit week and today is no exception.
I'm with ya bud - too busy I can't even fucking think straight.
I could definitely use a drink and a smoke.
+1000  May just take a ceegar outside lunchtime and persuade it to burn.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2015, 11:27:07 AM
Is it 4:30 yet?
Gotta be close...
Good morning, Sam.  No joke, my brain thinks it's 5:PM.  I'm bantering in order to keep myself from jumping out the window.  It's been a shit week and today is no exception.
I'm with ya bud - too busy I can't even fucking think straight.
I could definitely use a drink and a smoke.
Amen!  I think a drink, smoke, and a little bonfire are in order tonight.
That sounds like a fine idea. I haven't had a fire in forever. Need to get on that soon.
I bought a fire pit months ago and haven't set it up yet.  Maybe I'll take care of that this weekend.    Mmmmm, s'mores.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2015, 11:27:54 AM
[...]
Make sure to do RPBC instead of chocolate bars in the s'mores...it'll blow your fucking mind!
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2015, 11:30:38 AM
Is it 4:30 yet?
Gotta be close...
Good morning, Sam.  No joke, my brain thinks it's 5:PM.  I'm bantering in order to keep myself from jumping out the window.  It's been a shit week and today is no exception.
I'm with ya bud - too busy I can't even fucking think straight.
I could definitely use a drink and a smoke.
+1000  May just take a ceegar outside lunchtime and persuade it to burn.
I may do that too but there is a possibility I won't come back in.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2015, 11:31:22 AM
Make sure to do RPBC instead of chocolate bars in the s'mores...it'll blow your fucking mind!
RPBC?
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 07, 2015, 11:36:28 AM
[...]
Man, that does sounds good.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: ss2 on August 07, 2015, 11:36:36 AM
Make sure to do RPBC instead of chocolate bars in the s'mores...it'll blow your fucking mind!
RPBC?
WOW, interesting!  never thought to do that.  may have to fire up the pit tonight myself and see if the warden wants to try something new.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 07, 2015, 11:39:43 AM
Make sure to do RPBC instead of chocolate bars in the s'mores...it'll blow your fucking mind!
RPBC?
WOW, interesting!  never thought to do that.  may have to fire up the pit tonight myself and see if the warden wants to try something new.
Don't forget the lube!
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2015, 11:41:56 AM
Make sure to do RPBC instead of chocolate bars in the s'mores...it'll blow your fucking mind!
RPBC?
Reeses Peanut Butta Cupz!
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2015, 11:42:10 AM
[...]
As I say, 'it's a panty dropper'
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2015, 11:42:34 AM
Make sure to do RPBC instead of chocolate bars in the s'mores...it'll blow your fucking mind!
RPBC?
WOW, interesting!  never thought to do that.  may have to fire up the pit tonight myself and see if the warden wants to try something new.
;)  I see what you did there!
"Once you do it this way she will never go back to the 'old way'"
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2015, 11:46:51 AM
Make sure to do RPBC instead of chocolate bars in the s'mores...it'll blow your fucking mind!
RPBC?
Reeses Peanut Butta Cupz!
Wowza!  That's right up my alley.  Too bad I started that diet earlier this week.  Hmmm, that could have something to do with it having been a shit week.  NAH!
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2015, 11:50:10 AM
Make sure to do RPBC instead of chocolate bars in the s'mores...it'll blow your fucking mind!
RPBC?
Reeses Peanut Butta Cupz!
Wowza!  That's right up my alley.  Too bad I started that diet earlier this week.  Hmmm, that could have something to do with it having been a shit week.  NAH!
Peanuts are good in moderation right? ;)
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on August 07, 2015, 11:53:46 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
who you calling gentleman!  8)
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 07, 2015, 11:57:25 AM
Make sure to do RPBC instead of chocolate bars in the s'mores...it'll blow your fucking mind!
RPBC?
Reeses Peanut Butta Cupz!
Wowza!  That's right up my alley.  Too bad I started that diet earlier this week.  Hmmm, that could have something to do with it having been a shit week.  NAH!
Peanuts are good in moderation right? ;)
No such thing as moderation when peanut butter cups are involved.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2015, 12:01:07 PM
Make sure to do RPBC instead of chocolate bars in the s'mores...it'll blow your fucking mind!
RPBC?
Reeses Peanut Butta Cupz!
Wowza!  That's right up my alley.  Too bad I started that diet earlier this week.  Hmmm, that could have something to do with it having been a shit week.  NAH!
Peanuts are good in moderation right? ;)
No such thing as moderation when peanut butter cups are involved.
Ain't that the truth!  Damnit I want one right now!
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2015, 12:06:40 PM
What time is your flight out tomorrow Dave?
About 6:00 a.m.  Arrive Grand Cayman @ 11:30 then depart for Little Cayman @ 2:00 arriving there at 2:45.
No stop off in Medium Cayman?
I like my caimen medium rare.
Or as boots.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2015, 12:09:18 PM
Good morning, gentlemen.
who you calling gentleman!  8)
I said that earlier before I had any coffee.  I stand corrected.  Good afternoon, Flip.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2015, 12:10:29 PM
Is it 4:30 yet?
Gotta be close...
Good morning, Sam.  No joke, my brain thinks it's 5:PM.  I'm bantering in order to keep myself from jumping out the window.  It's been a shit week and today is no exception.
I'm with ya bud - too busy I can't even fucking think straight.
I could definitely use a drink and a smoke.
Amen!  I think a drink, smoke, and a little bonfire are in order tonight.
That sounds like a fine idea. I haven't had a fire in forever. Need to get on that soon.
I've gotten frickin' lazy in my old age, just turn the knob and push the button.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on August 07, 2015, 12:10:51 PM
Is it 4:30 yet?
Gotta be close...
Good morning, Sam.  No joke, my brain thinks it's 5:PM.  I'm bantering in order to keep myself from jumping out the window.  It's been a shit week and today is no exception.
I'm with ya bud - too busy I can't even fucking think straight.
I could definitely use a drink and a smoke.
Amen!  I think a drink, smoke, and a little bonfire are in order tonight.
I even bought a bundle of firewood at the supermarket last night.
the warden complained that the lumber scraps made smoke - Real firewood won't do that!
I know, as we were leaving Newark Airport parking, wednesday night, sign said EZ-Pass plus
could be used for payment. she kept hollering at me, I don't have EZ-Pass plus, I only have EZ-Pass.
I asked instead of hollering at me, just ask the guy if your EZ-Pass works, (after having to back up,
cause she passed the machine a 2nd time in two weeks to inset the parking ticket)! sheesh  Yes the EZ-Pass
worked.  Yes real firewood will smoke too, KM,KMN!
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2015, 12:11:47 PM
Is it 4:30 yet?
Gotta be close...
Good morning, Sam.  No joke, my brain thinks it's 5:PM.  I'm bantering in order to keep myself from jumping out the window.  It's been a shit week and today is no exception.
I'm with ya bud - too busy I can't even fucking think straight.
I could definitely use a drink and a smoke.
+1000  May just take a ceegar outside lunchtime and persuade it to burn.
I may do that too but there is a possibility I won't come back in.
...and the problem is?
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on August 07, 2015, 12:14:45 PM
Is it 4:30 yet?
Gotta be close...
Good morning, Sam.  No joke, my brain thinks it's 5:PM.  I'm bantering in order to keep myself from jumping out the window.  It's been a shit week and today is no exception.
I'm with ya bud - too busy I can't even fucking think straight.
I could definitely use a drink and a smoke.
+1000  May just take a ceegar outside lunchtime and persuade it to burn.
I may do that too but there is a possibility I won't come back in.
...and the problem is?
who would clock out?
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2015, 12:16:29 PM
Is it 4:30 yet?
Gotta be close...
Good morning, Sam.  No joke, my brain thinks it's 5:PM.  I'm bantering in order to keep myself from jumping out the window.  It's been a shit week and today is no exception.
I'm with ya bud - too busy I can't even fucking think straight.
I could definitely use a drink and a smoke.
Amen!  I think a drink, smoke, and a little bonfire are in order tonight.
That sounds like a fine idea. I haven't had a fire in forever. Need to get on that soon.
I've gotten frickin' lazy in my old age, just turn the knob and push the button.
Haha, I don't blame ya.  The propane one is so nice for convenience and smell
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2015, 12:17:36 PM
[...]
Women, sheesh!  All a matter of stacking wood and the moisture content ;)
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 07, 2015, 12:52:38 PM
Afternoon, Fellas. Happy Friday!
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: ss2 on August 07, 2015, 12:53:39 PM
Make sure to do RPBC instead of chocolate bars in the s'mores...it'll blow your fucking mind!
RPBC?
WOW, interesting!  never thought to do that.  may have to fire up the pit tonight myself and see if the warden wants to try something new.
Don't forget the lube!
I'll keep that in mind in case she gets the right idea.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: ss2 on August 07, 2015, 12:53:54 PM
Afternoon, Fellas. Happy Friday!
How do MR BS?
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 07, 2015, 12:54:20 PM
I'm down with the bonfire idea too, but I don't think the temp has dropped enough to do it right.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 07, 2015, 12:56:27 PM
Afternoon, Fellas. Happy Friday!
How do MR BS?

After this week, hopefully as little as possible for the rest of the day.

Howdy, Sammie
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2015, 01:06:26 PM
Is it 4:30 yet?
Gotta be close...
Good morning, Sam.  No joke, my brain thinks it's 5:PM.  I'm bantering in order to keep myself from jumping out the window.  It's been a shit week and today is no exception.
I'm with ya bud - too busy I can't even fucking think straight.
I could definitely use a drink and a smoke.
+1000  May just take a ceegar outside lunchtime and persuade it to burn.
I may do that too but there is a possibility I won't come back in.
...and the problem is?
I should have listened.  Sheesh!
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: ss2 on August 07, 2015, 01:15:47 PM
Is it 4:30 yet?
Gotta be close...
Good morning, Sam.  No joke, my brain thinks it's 5:PM.  I'm bantering in order to keep myself from jumping out the window.  It's been a shit week and today is no exception.
I'm with ya bud - too busy I can't even fucking think straight.
I could definitely use a drink and a smoke.
+1000  May just take a ceegar outside lunchtime and persuade it to burn.
I may do that too but there is a possibility I won't come back in.
...and the problem is?
I should have listened.  Sheesh!
Never made it out myself.  the rest of the world decided that lunchtime was the perfect time to buy a door.  of course, no one knows what they want.  I mean it's just a door, ...right?
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2015, 01:17:50 PM
Is it 4:30 yet?
Gotta be close...
Good morning, Sam.  No joke, my brain thinks it's 5:PM.  I'm bantering in order to keep myself from jumping out the window.  It's been a shit week and today is no exception.
I'm with ya bud - too busy I can't even fucking think straight.
I could definitely use a drink and a smoke.
+1000  May just take a ceegar outside lunchtime and persuade it to burn.
I may do that too but there is a possibility I won't come back in.
...and the problem is?
I should have listened.  Sheesh!
Never made it out myself.  the rest of the world decided that lunchtime was the perfect time to buy a door.  of course, no one knows what they want.  I mean it's just a door, ...right?
I hear ya.  Here's how we're different though... I'm heading the fuck home NOW with a Partagas 1845 Robusto.  Later, boys.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 07, 2015, 01:28:04 PM
[...]

Damn, You go Tony!

(sounds like he's had his limit this week)
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 07, 2015, 01:32:38 PM
Morning again, muchachos. Just got to work after getting the all-clear from my orthopedic surgeon. Towed the trailer down and parked at a friend's house close to work. Family will meet me here when I get off work, then it's weekend at the beach.

-- Dean. I mean, Raz.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 07, 2015, 01:32:43 PM
Saw you guys talkin a little politics earlier. Anyone watch any of the Rep. Debates last night? Trump was the ring master... cause he brought the circus with him! The fact that is was Fox didn't help any either.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 07, 2015, 01:35:15 PM
Morning again, muchachos. Just got to work after getting the all-clear from my orthopedic surgeon. Towed the trailer down and parked at a friend's house close to work. Family will meet me here when I get off work, then it's weekend at the beach.

-- Dean. I mean, Raz.

Well, sounds like you're in for a fire tonight as well. Drink, Smoke, repeat!
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 07, 2015, 01:35:26 PM
[...]
Later Tony, enjoy!
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 07, 2015, 01:36:15 PM
Saw you guys talkin a little politics earlier. Anyone watch any of the Rep. Debates last night? Trump was the ring master... cause he brought the circus with him! The fact that is was Fox didn't help any either.
When it gets down to the final candidates, then I'll start to watch. Anything before that is just a shit show.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 07, 2015, 01:36:39 PM
Saw you guys talkin a little politics earlier. Anyone watch any of the Rep. Debates last night? Trump was the ring master... cause he brought the circus with him! The fact that is was Fox didn't help any either.
When it gets down to the final candidates, then I'll start to watch. Anything before that is just a shit show.
Especially 15 months ahead of the election. Fucking ridiculous!
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 07, 2015, 01:39:48 PM
Morning again, muchachos. Just got to work after getting the all-clear from my orthopedic surgeon. Towed the trailer down and parked at a friend's house close to work. Family will meet me here when I get off work, then it's weekend at the beach.

-- Dean. I mean, Raz.

Well, sounds like you're in for a fire tonight as well. Drink, Smoke, repeat!
Yup. Asylum toros, Carrillos, A Tat Black, a V lancero, and a couple I don't recall at the moment. Gin, Vodka, Vermouth, CanClub, Sam Adams, and a Sculpin.  Wife and sons picking up the groceries. Think I'm set.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2015, 01:41:45 PM
Picked up some foam backer rod and self leveling caulk to cleanup the driveway expansion joints this weekend.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 07, 2015, 01:42:10 PM
Saw you guys talkin a little politics earlier. Anyone watch any of the Rep. Debates last night? Trump was the ring master... cause he brought the circus with him! The fact that is was Fox didn't help any either.
When it gets down to the final candidates, then I'll start to watch. Anything before that is just a shit show.
Especially 15 months ahead of the election. Fucking ridiculous!

Agree, but there are so many in there I don't know enough about, I felt the need to try and listen to their message. Most never got to say much though. Funny, you could definitely tell Trump wasn't comfortable with the forum yet. He was the only person who stopped talking when he heard the buzzer... like it was a gameshow. Well, not officially. lol
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: ss2 on August 07, 2015, 01:43:25 PM
[...]
good for you!!! have a great weekend!
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 07, 2015, 01:47:12 PM
Morning again, muchachos. Just got to work after getting the all-clear from my orthopedic surgeon. Towed the trailer down and parked at a friend's house close to work. Family will meet me here when I get off work, then it's weekend at the beach.

-- Dean. I mean, Raz.

Well, sounds like you're in for a fire tonight as well. Drink, Smoke, repeat!
Yup. Asylum toros, Carrillos, A Tat Black, a V lancero, and a couple I don't recall at the moment. Gin, Vodka, Vermouth, CanClub, Sam Adams, and a Sculpin.  Wife and sons picking up the groceries. Think I'm set.

Sounds like you've covered the bases. Ya'll makin' me a little jealous with your getaways, but "I got my ass in a lawnchair, toes in the clay" so I should bounce back once I get out of this shit hole. haha
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 07, 2015, 01:48:38 PM
Picked up some foam backer rod and self leveling caulk to cleanup the driveway expansion joints this weekend.

You're doing it wrong! That sounds too close to work. Sheesh. Aren't you listening, NFM!?!
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 07, 2015, 01:49:57 PM
[...]

Bean's version.  ;D
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 07, 2015, 01:54:21 PM
Texas, amiright? - http://www.kltv.com/story/29721876/judge-sentences-east-texas-man-to-get-married-or-face-jail-time
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 07, 2015, 01:55:01 PM
Picked up some foam backer rod and self leveling caulk to cleanup the driveway expansion joints this weekend.
The fun never stops in Fargo!
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2015, 01:58:54 PM
Picked up some foam backer rod and self leveling caulk to cleanup the driveway expansion joints this weekend.

You're doing it wrong! That sounds too close to work. Sheesh. Aren't you listening, NFM!?!
Ugh, it felt wrong - not sure what I was thinking!
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2015, 01:59:19 PM
Picked up some foam backer rod and self leveling caulk to cleanup the driveway expansion joints this weekend.
The fun never stops in Fargo!
Woopin it up! hahah - fuckin homeowner problems!
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 07, 2015, 02:00:50 PM
Picked up some foam backer rod and self leveling caulk to cleanup the driveway expansion joints this weekend.
The fun never stops in Fargo!
Woopin it up! hahah - fuckin homeowner problems!
No kidding, what a crock of shit homeowning is, you know?
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 07, 2015, 02:04:37 PM
Picked up some foam backer rod and self leveling caulk to cleanup the driveway expansion joints this weekend.
The fun never stops in Fargo!
Woopin it up! hahah - fuckin homeowner problems!
No kidding, what a crock of shit homeowning is, you know?

Really. Repairs and maintenance.... Takes a lot of the time that you're not at work. And there always seems like there's something else to buy.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 07, 2015, 02:06:51 PM
Anyone have a preferred vitola of the La Historias? Looking to get a box. Was probably just going to go with the El Senador (5 3/8 x 52) that I've had in the past.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 07, 2015, 02:09:40 PM
Picked up some foam backer rod and self leveling caulk to cleanup the driveway expansion joints this weekend.

You're doing it wrong! That sounds too close to work. Sheesh. Aren't you listening, NFM!?!
Ugh, it felt wrong - not sure what I was thinking!

One of the biggest letdowns going into a weekend is finding out the warden has already planned your time... and most of it is on a 'to do' list.  >:(
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 07, 2015, 02:19:21 PM
Just about that time. Hope everyone enjoys their various weekend activities. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 07, 2015, 02:24:27 PM
Just about that time. Hope everyone enjoys their various weekend activities. Hazzuh!

See ya, Dave. Have fun!
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2015, 02:27:58 PM
Picked up some foam backer rod and self leveling caulk to cleanup the driveway expansion joints this weekend.
The fun never stops in Fargo!
Woopin it up! hahah - fuckin homeowner problems!
Us non-fucking homeowners have those problems too.  Just sayin'.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: ss2 on August 07, 2015, 02:30:49 PM
Just about that time. Hope everyone enjoys their various weekend activities. Hazzuh!
Later LTG, have a good weekend!!
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2015, 02:36:40 PM
Picked up some foam backer rod and self leveling caulk to cleanup the driveway expansion joints this weekend.
The fun never stops in Fargo!
Woopin it up! hahah - fuckin homeowner problems!
No kidding, what a crock of shit homeowning is, you know?
Almost as big of a crock of shit as when commies call it 'the best investment you'll ever make'.  I hope my home goes up 3.5x in value in 30years, otherwise I'm FUKKD!
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2015, 02:37:43 PM
Just about that time. Hope everyone enjoys their various weekend activities. Hazzuh!

See ya, Dave. Have fun!
Later Dave!
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: ss2 on August 07, 2015, 02:37:48 PM
Picked up some foam backer rod and self leveling caulk to cleanup the driveway expansion joints this weekend.
The fun never stops in Fargo!
Woopin it up! hahah - fuckin homeowner problems!
Us non-fucking homeowners have those problems too.  Just sayin'.
It's true, even down to the list.  problem is i remember the list was there when i was a fucking homeowner.  now, under Tony's new definition which I fall under of the non-fucking home owner, i STILL have the list.  depressing.  thanks Tony.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: ss2 on August 07, 2015, 02:39:01 PM
Picked up some foam backer rod and self leveling caulk to cleanup the driveway expansion joints this weekend.
The fun never stops in Fargo!
Woopin it up! hahah - fuckin homeowner problems!
No kidding, what a crock of shit homeowning is, you know?
Almost as big of a crock of shit as when commies call it 'the best investment you'll ever make'.  I hope my home goes up 3.5x in value in 30years, otherwise I'm FUKKD!
no, you don't want that, last time that happened the government (that means us) gave a bunch of rich bankers welfare.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2015, 02:39:28 PM
Picked up some foam backer rod and self leveling caulk to cleanup the driveway expansion joints this weekend.
The fun never stops in Fargo!
Woopin it up! hahah - fuckin homeowner problems!
Us non-fucking homeowners have those problems too.  Just sayin'.
It's true, even down to the list.  problem is i remember the list was there when i was a fucking homeowner.  now, under Tony's new definition which I fall under of the non-fucking home owner, i STILL have the list.  depressing.  thanks Tony.
That's how I do.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2015, 02:41:21 PM
Nubbed that 1845, by the way.  Nice flavors but the draw was a little tighter than I enjoy.  It opened up a bunch at the nub.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 07, 2015, 02:42:54 PM
Picked up some foam backer rod and self leveling caulk to cleanup the driveway expansion joints this weekend.
The fun never stops in Fargo!
Woopin it up! hahah - fuckin homeowner problems!
No kidding, what a crock of shit homeowning is, you know?
Almost as big of a crock of shit as when commies call it 'the best investment you'll ever make'.  I hope my home goes up 3.5x in value in 30years, otherwise I'm FUKKD!
no, you don't want that, last time that happened the government (that means us) gave a bunch of rich bankers welfare.

Now I'm getting a headache...  :P
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on August 07, 2015, 02:47:34 PM
Picked up some foam backer rod and self leveling caulk to cleanup the driveway expansion joints this weekend.
The fun never stops in Fargo!
Woopin it up! hahah - fuckin homeowner problems!
Us non-fucking homeowners have those problems too.  Just sayin'.
wait, you have a home,,,  :D  Oh I see what you did there!
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on August 07, 2015, 02:49:47 PM
Picked up some foam backer rod and self leveling caulk to cleanup the driveway expansion joints this weekend.
The fun never stops in Fargo!
Woopin it up! hahah - fuckin homeowner problems!
Us non-fucking homeowners have those problems too.  Just sayin'.
wait, you have a home,,,  :D  Oh I see what you did there!
did I mention I was having a sump pump put in this weekend, that is if my plumber doesn't
drink 2 bottles of vodka tonight.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: ss2 on August 07, 2015, 02:52:23 PM
Nubbed that 1845, by the way.  Nice flavors but the draw was a little tighter than I enjoy.  It opened up a bunch at the nub.
Like the 1845.  does sometime have a tight draw, but never had one un-smokable.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2015, 02:52:41 PM
Picked up some foam backer rod and self leveling caulk to cleanup the driveway expansion joints this weekend.
The fun never stops in Fargo!
Woopin it up! hahah - fuckin homeowner problems!
Us non-fucking homeowners have those problems too.  Just sayin'.
wait, you have a home,,,  :D  Oh I see what you did there!
did I mention I was having a sump pump put in this weekend, that is if my plumber doesn't
drink 2 bottles of vodka tonight.
LALTS!
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2015, 02:59:58 PM
Picked up some foam backer rod and self leveling caulk to cleanup the driveway expansion joints this weekend.
The fun never stops in Fargo!
Woopin it up! hahah - fuckin homeowner problems!
Us non-fucking homeowners have those problems too.  Just sayin'.
wait, you have a home,,,  :D  Oh I see what you did there!
did I mention I was having a sump pump put in this weekend, that is if my plumber doesn't
drink 2 bottles of vodka tonight.
So maybe next weekend?
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2015, 03:02:20 PM

Nubbed that 1845, by the way.  Nice flavors but the draw was a little tighter than I enjoy.  It opened up a bunch at the nub.
Like the 1845.  does sometime have a tight draw, but never had one un-smokable.

This one definitely wasn't unsmokable.  Just a bit tight.  (Go ahead, Mark)
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 07, 2015, 03:04:02 PM
Picked up some foam backer rod and self leveling caulk to cleanup the driveway expansion joints this weekend.
The fun never stops in Fargo!
Woopin it up! hahah - fuckin homeowner problems!
No kidding, what a crock of shit homeowning is, you know?
Almost as big of a crock of shit as when commies call it 'the best investment you'll ever make'.  I hope my home goes up 3.5x in value in 30years, otherwise I'm FUKKD!
And they call a house an 'asset'. Silly rabbits. Assets pay cash.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 07, 2015, 03:12:12 PM
Picked up some foam backer rod and self leveling caulk to cleanup the driveway expansion joints this weekend.
The fun never stops in Fargo!
Woopin it up! hahah - fuckin homeowner problems!
No kidding, what a crock of shit homeowning is, you know?
Almost as big of a crock of shit as when commies call it 'the best investment you'll ever make'.  I hope my home goes up 3.5x in value in 30years, otherwise I'm FUKKD!
And they call a house an 'asset'. Silly rabbits. Assets pay cash.

My assets in the couch.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 07, 2015, 03:14:42 PM

Nubbed that 1845, by the way.  Nice flavors but the draw was a little tighter than I enjoy.  It opened up a bunch at the nub.
Like the 1845.  does sometime have a tight draw, but never had one un-smokable.

This one definitely wasn't unsmokable.  Just a bit tight.  (Go ahead, Mark)

TWSS, or would the be TWHS? either way.

...picking up Bean, since he's MIA in Joisey
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2015, 03:40:00 PM
Finally under 2 hours - hope I can make it past 4!
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: ss2 on August 07, 2015, 03:48:21 PM
got my MYM samplers.  look pretty good.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2015, 03:48:50 PM
got my MYM samplers.  look pretty good.
Better than Dean's redheads?
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 07, 2015, 04:12:44 PM
Free...  FREE.... I'm FREEEEEEE!

Have a great weekend everybody!
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: ss2 on August 07, 2015, 04:18:39 PM
got my MYM samplers.  look pretty good.
Better than Dean's redheads?
Well no, not even close.  but as cigars go, pretty sexy.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: ss2 on August 07, 2015, 04:19:11 PM
Free...  FREE.... I'm FREEEEEEE!

Have a great weekend everybody!
Later Gator!  Have a good one yourself sir!
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: ss2 on August 07, 2015, 04:20:17 PM
Finally under 2 hours - hope I can make it past 4!
10 more min here.  got a DPG Blue qued up for the beach traffic clogged ride home.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2015, 04:23:12 PM
Anyone have a preferred vitola of the La Historias? Looking to get a box. Was probably just going to go with the El Senador (5 3/8 x 52) that I've had in the past.
I slightly prefer the Dona Elena (Toro) but the El Senador is in solid second place.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2015, 04:24:13 PM

Nubbed that 1845, by the way.  Nice flavors but the draw was a little tighter than I enjoy.  It opened up a bunch at the nub.
Like the 1845.  does sometime have a tight draw, but never had one un-smokable.

This one definitely wasn't unsmokable.  Just a bit tight.  (Go ahead, Mark)

TWSS, or would the be TWHS? either way.

...picking up Bean, since he's MIA in Joisey
Nope, homeward bound.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2015, 04:24:58 PM
Finally under 2 hours - hope I can make it past 4!
10 more min here.  got a DPG Blue qued up for the beach traffic clogged ride home.
Don't drink too much before...
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2015, 04:33:25 PM
Free...  FREE.... I'm FREEEEEEE!

Have a great weekend everybody!
Later BS, have a good one!
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 07, 2015, 04:43:15 PM
Free...  FREE.... I'm FREEEEEEE!

Have a great weekend everybody!
Later BS, have a good one!
Bye, Steve.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2015, 04:57:26 PM
I'm leaving in a few - mentally tapped out for the week.  Everyone have a good weekend!
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 07, 2015, 05:43:04 PM
Looks like everybody has bailed out for the weekend.

Dogs delivered to the kennel.

Tonydor is all packed.  16 cigars all different except 2 Short Stories.  3  Fueld Up  Ronson Jet Lites and a pair of classic cigar scissors.  LP 9  Toro selected for first evening.

Bottle of Tito's Vodka and bottle of Cruzan Rum secured in Jet Packs for sipping on the porch.🍸

Warden has 11 gallons of sunscreen and 2 quarts of bug spray with 53 pairs of shorts all packed. ::)

Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on August 07, 2015, 07:24:03 PM
Is it 4:30 yet?
Gotta be close...
Good morning, Sam.  No joke, my brain thinks it's 5:PM.  I'm bantering in order to keep myself from jumping out the window.  It's been a shit week and today is no exception.
I'm with ya bud - too busy I can't even fucking think straight.
I could definitely use a drink and a smoke.
Amen!  I think a drink, smoke, and a little bonfire are in order tonight.
That sounds like a fine idea. I haven't had a fire in forever. Need to get on that soon.
I've gotten frickin' lazy in my old age, just turn the knob and push the button.
Here's one for you
http://digital.hammacher.com/Items/86860/86860_1000x1000.jpg (http://digital.hammacher.com/Items/86860/86860_1000x1000.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 07, 2015, 08:32:04 PM
Evening CB and anyone else lurking.  Back in the great (and hot) state of Texas.  I realize this is a ghost town on a Friday evening, so perhaps I'll just practice my PW'ing.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 07, 2015, 08:39:15 PM
Texas, amiright? - http://www.kltv.com/story/29721876/judge-sentences-east-texas-man-to-get-married-or-face-jail-time
Started reading back.  What a bullshit judgement.  The judge should have commended the guy for popping the trash-talkin ex-boyfriend. That would be Texas justice.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 07, 2015, 08:39:45 PM
Texas, amiright? - http://www.kltv.com/story/29721876/judge-sentences-east-texas-man-to-get-married-or-face-jail-time
Started reading back.  What a bullshit judgement.  The judge should have commended the guy for popping the trash-talkin ex-boyfriend. That wold be Texas justice.
Stay Calm
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 07, 2015, 08:40:45 PM
Evening CB and anyone else lurking.  Back in the great (and hot) state of Texas.  I realize this is a ghost town on a Friday evening, so perhaps I'll just practice my PW'ing.
Evening Bean, glad you made it back home before you reached resident status up there
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 07, 2015, 08:44:20 PM
Is it 4:30 yet?
Gotta be close...
Good morning, Sam.  No joke, my brain thinks it's 5:PM.  I'm bantering in order to keep myself from jumping out the window.  It's been a shit week and today is no exception.
I'm with ya bud - too busy I can't even fucking think straight.
I could definitely use a drink and a smoke.
Amen!  I think a drink, smoke, and a little bonfire are in order tonight.
That sounds like a fine idea. I haven't had a fire in forever. Need to get on that soon.
I've gotten frickin' lazy in my old age, just turn the knob and push the button.
Here's one for you
http://digital.hammacher.com/Items/86860/86860_1000x1000.jpg (http://digital.hammacher.com/Items/86860/86860_1000x1000.jpg)
That is the most pussified "fire pit" I've ever seen.  Metrosexual Fire Pit.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 07, 2015, 08:47:55 PM
Evening CB and anyone else lurking.  Back in the great (and hot) state of Texas.  I realize this is a ghost town on a Friday evening, so perhaps I'll just practice my PW'ing.
Evening Bean, glad you made it back home before you reached resident status up there
Howdy Dave.  Saw you had an early flight in the AM.  I wish you a relaxing, serene, no-dumbass-encountering vacation.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 07, 2015, 08:58:00 PM
Evening CB and anyone else lurking.  Back in the great (and hot) state of Texas.  I realize this is a ghost town on a Friday evening, so perhaps I'll just practice my PW'ing.
Evening Bean, glad you made it back home before you reached resident status up there
Howdy Dave.  Saw you had an early flight in the AM.  I wish you a relaxing, serene, no-dumbass-encountering vacation.
Now those added touches would be nice.    Yeah, early morning departure but will be eating lunch by the Caribbean
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 07, 2015, 08:58:26 PM
Is it 4:30 yet?
Gotta be close...
Good morning, Sam.  No joke, my brain thinks it's 5:PM.  I'm bantering in order to keep myself from jumping out the window.  It's been a shit week and today is no exception.
I'm with ya bud - too busy I can't even fucking think straight.
I could definitely use a drink and a smoke.
Amen!  I think a drink, smoke, and a little bonfire are in order tonight.
That sounds like a fine idea. I haven't had a fire in forever. Need to get on that soon.
I've gotten frickin' lazy in my old age, just turn the knob and push the button.
Here's one for you
http://digital.hammacher.com/Items/86860/86860_1000x1000.jpg (http://digital.hammacher.com/Items/86860/86860_1000x1000.jpg)
That is the most pussified "fire pit" I've ever seen.  Metrosexual Fire Pit.
LMFAO
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 07, 2015, 09:04:42 PM
Evening CB and anyone else lurking.  Back in the great (and hot) state of Texas.  I realize this is a ghost town on a Friday evening, so perhaps I'll just practice my PW'ing.
Evening Bean, glad you made it back home before you reached resident status up there
Howdy Dave.  Saw you had an early flight in the AM.  I wish you a relaxing, serene, no-dumbass-encountering vacation.
Now those added touches would be nice.    Yeah, early morning departure but will be eating lunch by the Caribbean
Nice.  Have fun fishing, too.  Just don't find yourself saying "we're gonna need a bigger boat".   ;D
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on August 07, 2015, 09:17:55 PM
Evening CB and anyone else lurking.  Back in the great (and hot) state of Texas.  I realize this is a ghost town on a Friday evening, so perhaps I'll just practice my PW'ing.
Evening Bean, glad you made it back home before you reached resident status up there
Howdy Dave.  Saw you had an early flight in the AM.  I wish you a relaxing, serene, no-dumbass-encountering vacation.
Now those added touches would be nice.    Yeah, early morning departure but will be eating lunch by the Caribbean
Nice.  Have fun fishing, too.  Just don't find yourself saying "we're gonna need a bigger boat".   ;D
Beware if the boat captain's last name is Quinn.  Have a great time.  Enjoy all that fresh air and sunshine.  May your trip be a catching trip not just a fishing trip.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on August 07, 2015, 09:26:13 PM
Is it 4:30 yet?
Gotta be close...
Good morning, Sam.  No joke, my brain thinks it's 5:PM.  I'm bantering in order to keep myself from jumping out the window.  It's been a shit week and today is no exception.
I'm with ya bud - too busy I can't even fucking think straight.
I could definitely use a drink and a smoke.
Amen!  I think a drink, smoke, and a little bonfire are in order tonight.
That sounds like a fine idea. I haven't had a fire in forever. Need to get on that soon.
I've gotten frickin' lazy in my old age, just turn the knob and push the button.
Here's one for you
http://digital.hammacher.com/Items/86860/86860_1000x1000.jpg (http://digital.hammacher.com/Items/86860/86860_1000x1000.jpg)
That is the most pussified "fire pit" I've ever seen.  Metrosexual Fire Pit.
Liberal Yankee contraption?  Welcome back Bean.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 07, 2015, 09:46:04 PM
[...]
Thank you, sir. Actually PA is pretty nice, NJ...well, there are some great BOTL there.
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2015, 10:00:50 PM
[...]
Well, tolerable at least...
Title: Re: 8/7/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2015, 10:05:30 PM
[...]
Fuk no, us Yankees wouldn't go for that shit.  Cali/Washington for surel