CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on January 30, 2015, 12:02:22 AM

Title: 1/30/2015
Post by: CigarBanter on January 30, 2015, 12:02:22 AM
Short Story:
Please consider supporting a local athlete, Rich Riopel, at the (IAU) 24 Hour World Championship in Torino, Italy on April 11-12, 2015 by making a donation and/or getting a tee shirt from:

http://booster.com/runrichrun

Long Story:
Follow this link ==> http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php/topic,267.0.html
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 30, 2015, 02:27:16 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 30, 2015, 02:45:06 AM
Today is Friday, Jan. 30, the 30th day of 2015. There are 335 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 30, 2015, 02:45:46 AM
Today's Highlights in History:

On Jan. 30, 1945, during World War II, more than 500 Allied captives held at the Japanese prison camp in Cabanatuan (kah-bah-nah-TOO'-ahn) in the Philippines were liberated by U.S. Army Rangers, Alamo Scouts and Filipino guerrilla fighters. Adolf Hitler marked the 12th anniversary of his appointment as Germany's chancellor with his last public speech in which he called on Germans to keep resisting until victory.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 30, 2015, 02:46:43 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 30, 2015, 02:47:08 AM
In 1615, Thomas Rolfe, the only child of John Rolfe and his wife, Rebecca (the former Pocahontas), was born in Jamestown in the Virginia Colony.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 30, 2015, 02:47:35 AM
In 1649, England's King Charles I was executed for treason.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 30, 2015, 02:48:11 AM
In 1815, the U.S. House of Representatives joined the Senate in agreeing to purchase the personal book collection of former President Thomas Jefferson to replace volumes lost when the British burned the U.S. Capitol and its congressional library during the War of 1812.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 30, 2015, 02:48:37 AM
In 1882, the 32nd president of the United States, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, was born in Hyde Park, New York.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 30, 2015, 02:49:12 AM
In 1911, James White, an intellectually disabled black man who'd been convicted of rape for having sex with a 14-year-old white girl when he was 16, was publicly hanged in Bell County, Kentucky.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 30, 2015, 02:49:38 AM
In 1933, Adolf Hitler became chancellor of Germany. The first episode of the "Lone Ranger" radio program was broadcast on station WXYZ in Detroit.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 30, 2015, 02:50:17 AM
In 1948, Indian political and spiritual leader Mohandas K. Gandhi, 78, was shot and killed in New Delhi by Nathuram Godse (neh-too-RAHM' gahd-SAY'), a Hindu extremist. (Godse and a co-conspirator were later executed.) Aviation pioneer Orville Wright, 76, died in Dayton, Ohio.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 30, 2015, 02:50:47 AM
In 1962, two members of "The Flying Wallendas" high-wire act were killed when their seven-person pyramid collapsed during a performance at the State Fair Coliseum in Detroit.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 30, 2015, 02:51:11 AM
In 1968, the Tet Offensive began during the Vietnam War as Communist forces launched surprise attacks against South Vietnamese provincial capitals.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 30, 2015, 02:51:38 AM
In 1969, The Beatles staged an impromptu concert atop Apple headquarters in London; it was the group's last public performance.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 30, 2015, 02:52:09 AM
In 1972, 13 Roman Catholic civil rights marchers were shot to death by British soldiers in Northern Ireland on what became known as "Bloody Sunday."
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 30, 2015, 02:52:28 AM
In 1981, an estimated 2 million New Yorkers turned out for a ticker-tape parade honoring the freed American hostages from Iran.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 30, 2015, 02:52:50 AM
Ten years ago: Iraqis voted in their country's first free election in a half-century; President George W. Bush called the balloting a resounding success. The downing of a C-130 military transport plane north of Baghdad killed all 10 British servicemen on board; the militant group Ansar al-Islam claimed responsibility. In Northern Ireland, Robert McCartney, 33, was fatally stabbed in a fight at a Belfast pub by members of the Irish Republican Army. Marat Safin defeated Lleyton Hewitt 1-6, 6-3, 6-4, 6-4 to win the Australian Open.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 30, 2015, 02:53:09 AM
Five years ago: China suspended military exchange visits with the United States in protest over $6.4 billion in planned U.S. arms sales to Taiwan. (Those exchanges were reinstated in Jan. 2011.) Thousands of demonstrators from across Japan marched in central Tokyo to protest the U.S. military presence on Okinawa. Serena Williams ended Justine Henin's (EH'-nenz) hopes of a Grand Slam title in her return from retirement with a 6-4, 3-6, 6-2 victory in the Australian Open final.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 30, 2015, 02:53:36 AM
One year ago: An appeals court in Florence, Italy, reinstated the guilty verdict against U.S. student Amanda Knox and her ex-boyfriend for the 2007 murder of her British roommate, Meredith Kercher. (Knox was sentenced to 28 1/2 years in prison, raising the specter of a long legal battle over her extradition from the U.S. should the conviction be upheld.) Federal prosecutors announced they would seek the death penalty against Dzhokhar Tsarnaev (joh-HAHR' tsahr-NEYE'-ehv) in the Boston Marathon bombing. Animation producer Arthur Rankin Jr. ("Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer") died in Bermuda at age 89.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 30, 2015, 02:54:13 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actress Dorothy Malone is 90. Producer-director Harold Prince is 87. Actor Gene Hackman is 85. Actress Tammy Grimes is 81. Actress Vanessa Redgrave is 78. Chess grandmaster Boris Spassky is 78. Country singer Jeanne Pruett is 78. Country singer Norma Jean is 77. Former Vice President Dick Cheney is 74. Rock singer Marty Balin is 73. Rhythm-and-blues musician William King (The Commodores) is 66. Singer Phil Collins is 64. Actor Charles S. Dutton is 64. World Golf Hall of Famer Curtis Strange is 60. Actress-comedian Brett Butler is 57. Singer Jody Watley is 56. Actor-filmmaker Dexter Scott King is 54. The King of Jordan, Abdullah II, is 53. Actor Norbert Leo Butz is 48. Country singer Tammy Cochran is 43. Actor Christian Bale is 41. Rock musician Carl Broemel (My Morning Jacket) is 41. Actress-singer Lena Hall is 35. Pop-country singer-songwriter Josh Kelley is 35. Actor Wilmer Valderrama is 35. Actor Jake Thomas is 25. Actress Danielle Campbell (TV: "The Originals") is 20.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 30, 2015, 02:54:48 AM
Thought for Today: "Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live." — Dorothy Thompson, American author, journalist and radio commentator (born 1893, died this date in 1961).
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 30, 2015, 03:04:49 AM
Time to hit the road for work guys, enjoy your day.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 05:33:39 AM
Good Morning LSU.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 05:37:45 AM
Looks like our weather has returned to more winter like norms, 75 degree sunny days were sure nice.  49 this morning 57 for a high today, following 59 for a low yesterday. :(
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 05:40:34 AM
Yesterday's Jam had to be one of the worst ever and today's Daily Deals are no better.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 05:49:21 AM
I am already tired of B.S. Super Bowl Hype.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 30, 2015, 05:54:41 AM
Good morning Chip and Dave.
Heading out early to Gainsville for the day, my buddy with cancer starts his 1st two radiation treatments today, 9 am and 3 pm, going to be a long day.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 30, 2015, 05:55:54 AM
Time to hit the road for work guys, enjoy your day.
what, no funny?
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 05:56:23 AM
Good morning Chip and Dave.
Heading out early to Gainsville for the day, my buddy with cancer starts his 1st two radiation treatments today, 9 am and 3 pm, going to be a long day.
Morning Dean, hope things go well for your friend.  Be safe on the roads!
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 30, 2015, 05:57:11 AM
Looks like our weather has returned to more winter like norms, 75 degree sunny days were sure nice.  49 this morning 57 for a high today, following 59 for a low yesterday. :(
41 here with a high of 68 today.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 30, 2015, 05:57:51 AM
Good morning Chip and Dave.
Heading out early to Gainsville for the day, my buddy with cancer starts his 1st two radiation treatments today, 9 am and 3 pm, going to be a long day.
Morning Dean, hope things go well for your friend.  Be safe on the roads!
thanks Dave.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 30, 2015, 05:59:16 AM
Gotta hit the road.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 30, 2015, 06:12:40 AM
Morning all.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 06:13:43 AM
Morning all.
Happy Friday Golf
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 30, 2015, 06:28:52 AM
Time to hit the road for work guys, enjoy your day.
what, no funny?
My daily email didn't com today.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 30, 2015, 06:29:21 AM
Morning all.
I second that.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 30, 2015, 06:44:53 AM
Good morning, fellas.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 06:45:57 AM
Good morning, fellas.
Happy Friday Mayor
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 30, 2015, 06:47:12 AM
Good morning, fellas.
Happy Friday Mayor
No joke, I completely forgot it was Friday.  Good morning to ya, Dave.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 30, 2015, 06:52:11 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean and Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 06:52:16 AM
Good morning, fellas.
Happy Friday Mayor
No joke, I completely forgot it was Friday.  Good morning to ya, Dave.
There are certain things you should not forget and Friday is at the top of the list!  Worst blizzard in history might have messed your thinking up.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 30, 2015, 06:54:16 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean and Mr. Mayor.
Good morning, councilman.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 30, 2015, 06:55:43 AM
Good morning, fellas.
Happy Friday Mayor
No joke, I completely forgot it was Friday.  Good morning to ya, Dave.
There are certain things you should not forget and Friday is at the top of the list!  Worst blizzard in history might have messed your thinking up.
It did, for sure.  But since it's not a payday Friday for me, who cares?
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 06:57:18 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean and Mr. Mayor.
Morning Palmetto Moon Dave.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: sfish on January 30, 2015, 06:58:04 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Friday!
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 06:58:11 AM
Good morning, fellas.
Happy Friday Mayor
No joke, I completely forgot it was Friday.  Good morning to ya, Dave.
There are certain things you should not forget and Friday is at the top of the list!  Worst blizzard in history might have messed your thinking up.
It did, for sure.  But since it's not a payday Friday for me, who cares?
I think it is my pay-day, hope so anyway.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 07:00:35 AM
I am teleworking today as I usually do every other Friday but probably will discontinue that. Our lack of leadership has totally fuct up teleworking and no longer worth doing it.  Should I be surprised - hell no.  Literally takes half a day of extra work to telework now.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 07:01:07 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Friday!
Happy Friday Fish, how you feeling this morning?
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: sfish on January 30, 2015, 07:03:53 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Friday!
Happy Friday Fish, how you feeling this morning?
morning Dave, just trying to figure that out, slept better
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 07:04:42 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Friday!
Happy Friday Fish, how you feeling this morning?
morning Dave, just trying to figure that out, slept better
Sleeping better is always a good sign of improvement
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 30, 2015, 07:07:34 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Friday!
How goes it, Scott?  Feeling better than before the surgery yet?
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 30, 2015, 07:09:39 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Friday!
Happy Friday Fish, how you feeling this morning?
morning Dave, just trying to figure that out, slept better
Even with your conscience? Good man.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 30, 2015, 07:09:44 AM

Good morning, fellas.
Happy Friday Mayor
No joke, I completely forgot it was Friday.  Good morning to ya, Dave.
There are certain things you should not forget and Friday is at the top of the list!  Worst blizzard in history might have messed your thinking up.
It did, for sure.  But since it's not a payday Friday for me, who cares?
I think it is my pay-day, hope so anyway.

There are certain things you should not forget and PAYDAY is at the top of the list!
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: sfish on January 30, 2015, 07:10:23 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Friday!
How goes it, Scott?  Feeling better than before the surgery yet?
Not quite there yet, pain at the site feels about the same so far it will probably take a little time to get there. Pain is still in the same area so hard to tell
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 30, 2015, 07:10:25 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Friday!
How goes it, Scott?  Feeling better than before the surgery yet?
He should be out there putting a couple miles in to start the day.  Is there any PT scheduled?
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 30, 2015, 07:10:52 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Friday!
Happy Friday Fish, how you feeling this morning?
morning Dave, just trying to figure that out, slept better
Even with your conscience? Good man.
LOL.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: sfish on January 30, 2015, 07:10:53 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Friday!
Happy Friday Fish, how you feeling this morning?
morning Dave, just trying to figure that out, slept better
Even with your conscience? Good man.
I laughed and it hurt
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: sfish on January 30, 2015, 07:11:41 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Friday!
How goes it, Scott?  Feeling better than before the surgery yet?
He should be out there putting a couple miles in to start the day.  Is there any PT scheduled?
Nothing until my 2 week follow up
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 30, 2015, 07:12:52 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Friday!
Happy Friday Fish, how you feeling this morning?
morning Dave, just trying to figure that out, slept better
Even with your conscience? Good man.
I laughed and it hurt
+1
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 30, 2015, 07:39:07 AM
I am already tired of B.S. Super Bowl Hype.
That's why I'll focus on Katy Perry Superbowl hype.... but mostly for Yellow Star.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 30, 2015, 07:39:19 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Friday!
Happy Friday Fish, how you feeling this morning?
morning Dave, just trying to figure that out, slept better
Even with your conscience? Good man.
I laughed and it hurt
Well, my work here is done.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 30, 2015, 07:40:12 AM
Good morning Chip and Dave.
Heading out early to Gainsville for the day, my buddy with cancer starts his 1st two radiation treatments today, 9 am and 3 pm, going to be a long day.
Load up the bus!
You're a good egg Mr. Dean!
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 30, 2015, 07:40:58 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Friday!
Happy Friday Fish, how you feeling this morning?
morning Dave, just trying to figure that out, slept better
Even with your conscience? Good man.
I laughed and it hurt
Well, my work here is done.
Do think it will be tough to top that today.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 30, 2015, 07:42:30 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean and Mr. Mayor.
Morning Palmetto Moon Dave.
Just  ;D
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 30, 2015, 07:49:18 AM
Mornin gents
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: sfish on January 30, 2015, 07:49:53 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Friday!
Happy Friday Fish, how you feeling this morning?
morning Dave, just trying to figure that out, slept better
Even with your conscience? Good man.
I laughed and it hurt
Well, my work here is done.
Quick and unsatisfying as usual
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 30, 2015, 07:50:11 AM
Mornin gents
Morning, Shaun.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: sfish on January 30, 2015, 07:50:48 AM
Some douche outbid me on the FK corona gordas last night
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: sfish on January 30, 2015, 07:51:20 AM
Mornin gents
Morning Shaun
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 30, 2015, 07:52:07 AM
Good morning boys! Happy Friday!
Happy Friday Fish, how you feeling this morning?
morning Dave, just trying to figure that out, slept better
Even with your conscience? Good man.
I laughed and it hurt
Well, my work here is done.
Quick and unsatisfying as usual
Hey, when you find your comfort zone...
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 30, 2015, 07:54:47 AM
Mornin gents
Morning, Shaun.
Mornin Dave and Scott!
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 30, 2015, 07:54:53 AM
Hey Yellow Star.... better polish those stars up, looking a little tarnished.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 07:59:03 AM
I am already tired of B.S. Super Bowl Hype.
That's why I'll focus on Katy Perry Superbowl hype.... but mostly for Yellow Star.
Katy Perry can fall off the edge of the planet with all the other Hollywood'rs as far as I am concerned.  If I am still awake I will change channels at half-time.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 08:01:00 AM
Mornin gents
Morning, Shaun.
Mornin Dave and Scott!
WTF what are you doing with those Sheriff Stars?  Morning Yellowstars, is it your pay-day?  If not it is mine, that is how I know.  Once again I can get all the info I need right here. :)
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 30, 2015, 08:01:39 AM
Hey Yellow Star.... better polish those stars up, looking a little tarnished.
Damn platinum is hard to keep up with, might have to ask Chip & TexasDave how they handle it
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 30, 2015, 08:02:27 AM
I am already tired of B.S. Super Bowl Hype.
That's why I'll focus on Katy Perry Superbowl hype.... but mostly for Yellow Star.
Katy Perry can fall off the edge of the planet with all the other Hollywood'rs as far as I am concerned.  If I am still awake I will change channels at half-time.
Best case scenario, we have another Nipplegate - that's all anyone is hoping for
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 30, 2015, 08:02:41 AM
I am already tired of B.S. Super Bowl Hype.
That's why I'll focus on Katy Perry Superbowl hype.... but mostly for Yellow Star.
Katy Perry can fall off the edge of the planet with all the other Hollywood'rs as far as I am concerned.  If I am still awake I will change channels at half-time.
Are you saying Katy is a communist?
You're going to get Yellow Star upset again.... and after he cried himself to sleep last night too.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 08:03:02 AM
Hey Yellow Star.... better polish those stars up, looking a little tarnished.
What you smoking this morning wanna-be-Dean in SC?  Any non sitting on the deck activities planned today?
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 08:04:14 AM
I am already tired of B.S. Super Bowl Hype.
That's why I'll focus on Katy Perry Superbowl hype.... but mostly for Yellow Star.
Katy Perry can fall off the edge of the planet with all the other Hollywood'rs as far as I am concerned.  If I am still awake I will change channels at half-time.
Are you saying Katy is a communist?
You're going to get Yellow Star upset again.... and after he cried himself to sleep last night too.
Yes, Katy is a commie with the rest of them and Yellowstars can GFH with his palm.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 30, 2015, 08:04:16 AM
I am already tired of B.S. Super Bowl Hype.
That's why I'll focus on Katy Perry Superbowl hype.... but mostly for Yellow Star.
Katy Perry can fall off the edge of the planet with all the other Hollywood'rs as far as I am concerned.  If I am still awake I will change channels at half-time.
Best case scenario, we have another Nipplegate - that's all anyone is hoping for
Think she's smarter than that.  You may have some luck with Lenny though.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 08:04:53 AM
I am already tired of B.S. Super Bowl Hype.
That's why I'll focus on Katy Perry Superbowl hype.... but mostly for Yellow Star.
Katy Perry can fall off the edge of the planet with all the other Hollywood'rs as far as I am concerned.  If I am still awake I will change channels at half-time.
Best case scenario, we have another Nipplegate - that's all anyone is hoping for
Pervert!
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 30, 2015, 08:05:16 AM
I am already tired of B.S. Super Bowl Hype.
That's why I'll focus on Katy Perry Superbowl hype.... but mostly for Yellow Star.
Katy Perry can fall off the edge of the planet with all the other Hollywood'rs as far as I am concerned.  If I am still awake I will change channels at half-time.
Are you saying Katy is a communist?
You're going to get Yellow Star upset again.... and after he cried himself to sleep last night too.
Yes, Katy is a commie with the rest of them and Yellowstars can GFH with his palm.
When it comes to Katy, I don't think he needs any encouragement.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 30, 2015, 08:15:36 AM
I am already tired of B.S. Super Bowl Hype.
That's why I'll focus on Katy Perry Superbowl hype.... but mostly for Yellow Star.
Katy Perry can fall off the edge of the planet with all the other Hollywood'rs as far as I am concerned.  If I am still awake I will change channels at half-time.
Are you saying Katy is a communist?
You're going to get Yellow Star upset again.... and after he cried himself to sleep last night too.
I have no more tears to cry  :'(
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 30, 2015, 08:16:14 AM
I am already tired of B.S. Super Bowl Hype.
That's why I'll focus on Katy Perry Superbowl hype.... but mostly for Yellow Star.
Katy Perry can fall off the edge of the planet with all the other Hollywood'rs as far as I am concerned.  If I am still awake I will change channels at half-time.
Are you saying Katy is a communist?
You're going to get Yellow Star upset again.... and after he cried himself to sleep last night too.
Yes, Katy is a commie with the rest of them and Yellowstars can GFH with his palm.
Been there. Done that.   ;D
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 30, 2015, 08:21:52 AM
Hey Yellow Star.... better polish those stars up, looking a little tarnished.
What you smoking this morning wanna-be-Dean in SC?  Any non sitting on the deck activities planned today?
Enjoying a JdN Red with my coffee.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 30, 2015, 08:25:02 AM
Hey Yellow Star.... better polish those stars up, looking a little tarnished.
What you smoking this morning wanna-be-Dean in SC?  Any non sitting on the deck activities planned today?
Enjoying a JdN Red with my coffee.
Other than that, internet is fine, no leaves to rake, so just chill until Jr. is done with classes then head to Athens.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 30, 2015, 08:28:43 AM
Hey Yellow Star.... better polish those stars up, looking a little tarnished.
What you smoking this morning wanna-be-Dean in SC?  Any non sitting on the deck activities planned today?
Enjoying a JdN Red with my coffee.
Other than that, internet is fine, no leaves to rake, so just chill until Jr. is done with classes then head to Athens.
A little more white stuff fell here.  Had to take case of that.  More on Monday.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 30, 2015, 08:33:27 AM
Hey Yellow Star.... better polish those stars up, looking a little tarnished.
What you smoking this morning wanna-be-Dean in SC?  Any non sitting on the deck activities planned today?
Enjoying a JdN Red with my coffee.
Other than that, internet is fine, no leaves to rake, so just chill until Jr. is done with classes then head to Athens.
A little more white stuff fell here.  Had to take case of that.  More on Monday.
I have to come back to that?
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 08:34:02 AM
Hey Yellow Star.... better polish those stars up, looking a little tarnished.
What you smoking this morning wanna-be-Dean in SC?  Any non sitting on the deck activities planned today?
Enjoying a JdN Red with my coffee.
Other than that, internet is fine, no leaves to rake, so just chill until Jr. is done with classes then head to Athens.
Classes ?  On Fridays?   You raised that boy all wrong!
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 30, 2015, 08:34:25 AM
Hey Yellow Star.... better polish those stars up, looking a little tarnished.
What you smoking this morning wanna-be-Dean in SC?  Any non sitting on the deck activities planned today?
Enjoying a JdN Red with my coffee.
Other than that, internet is fine, no leaves to rake, so just chill until Jr. is done with classes then head to Athens.
A little more white stuff fell here.  Had to take case of that.  More on Monday.
I have to come back to that?
I guess you don't have to come back.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 08:35:13 AM
Hey Yellow Star.... better polish those stars up, looking a little tarnished.
What you smoking this morning wanna-be-Dean in SC?  Any non sitting on the deck activities planned today?
Enjoying a JdN Red with my coffee.
Other than that, internet is fine, no leaves to rake, so just chill until Jr. is done with classes then head to Athens.
A little more white stuff fell here.  Had to take case of that.  More on Monday.
I have to come back to that?
Better stay till winter passes.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 08:36:31 AM
Hey Yellow Star.... better polish those stars up, looking a little tarnished.
What you smoking this morning wanna-be-Dean in SC?  Any non sitting on the deck activities planned today?
Enjoying a JdN Red with my coffee.
Other than that, internet is fine, no leaves to rake, so just chill until Jr. is done with classes then head to Athens.
Just maybe you have good internet because you are paying for it and Dean has almost no internet because it is a freebie, just say'n.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 30, 2015, 08:36:51 AM
Hey TexDave, just reading about Muslim day in your commie Capital.  Didn't seem to go too well.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 08:37:37 AM
Hey Yellow Star.... better polish those stars up, looking a little tarnished.
What you smoking this morning wanna-be-Dean in SC?  Any non sitting on the deck activities planned today?
Enjoying a JdN Red with my coffee.
Kuba Kuba up next?
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 08:39:48 AM
Hey TexDave, just reading about Muslim day in your commie Capital.  Didn't seem to go too well.
LMAO yeah but they are protesting something there every damn day.  Had an abortion protest last weekend but the pro abortion group was on the southern side of the capital and the anti group was on the north side.    Capital is not so much commie but the city it sits in is all the way commie left.  Capital is just corrupt like every other one.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 30, 2015, 08:46:21 AM
Hey Yellow Star.... better polish those stars up, looking a little tarnished.
What you smoking this morning wanna-be-Dean in SC?  Any non sitting on the deck activities planned today?
Enjoying a JdN Red with my coffee.
Kuba Kuba up next?
Ouch...what did I say to deserve that?
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: sfish on January 30, 2015, 08:53:29 AM
I am already tired of B.S. Super Bowl Hype.
That's why I'll focus on Katy Perry Superbowl hype.... but mostly for Yellow Star.
Katy Perry can fall off the edge of the planet with all the other Hollywood'rs as far as I am concerned.  If I am still awake I will change channels at half-time.
Best case scenario, we have another Nipplegate - that's all anyone is hoping for
+1 on the nipple thing
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 30, 2015, 08:54:16 AM
I am already tired of B.S. Super Bowl Hype.
That's why I'll focus on Katy Perry Superbowl hype.... but mostly for Yellow Star.
Katy Perry can fall off the edge of the planet with all the other Hollywood'rs as far as I am concerned.  If I am still awake I will change channels at half-time.
Best case scenario, we have another Nipplegate - that's all anyone is hoping for
+1 on the nipple thing
Amen brother - show me the goods!
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 08:56:06 AM
Hey Yellow Star.... better polish those stars up, looking a little tarnished.
Damn platinum is hard to keep up with, might have to ask Chip & TexasDave how they handle it
It takes commitment beyond whipping your pudd looking at commie women pictures.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 08:56:37 AM
Hey Yellow Star.... better polish those stars up, looking a little tarnished.
What you smoking this morning wanna-be-Dean in SC?  Any non sitting on the deck activities planned today?
Enjoying a JdN Red with my coffee.
Kuba Kuba up next?
Ouch...what did I say to deserve that?
;D
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 30, 2015, 08:56:54 AM
Hey Yellow Star.... better polish those stars up, looking a little tarnished.
Damn platinum is hard to keep up with, might have to ask Chip & TexasDave how they handle it
It takes commitment beyond whipping your pudd looking at commie women pictures.
If naked women in their 20s and 30s are commies, then sign me up!  :D
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 30, 2015, 09:00:14 AM
Hey Yellow Star.... better polish those stars up, looking a little tarnished.
Damn platinum is hard to keep up with, might have to ask Chip & TexasDave how they handle it
It takes commitment beyond whipping your pudd looking at commie women pictures.
I'm in!
TNWSS....if Bean can set himself up, so can I.

If naked women in their 20s and 30s are commies, then sign me up!  :D
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: sfish on January 30, 2015, 09:03:39 AM
Hey Yellow Star.... better polish those stars up, looking a little tarnished.
Damn platinum is hard to keep up with, might have to ask Chip & TexasDave how they handle it
It takes commitment beyond whipping your pudd looking at commie women pictures.
If naked women in their 20s and 30s are commies, then sign me up!  :D
I'm in also, call me a Pinko!
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 09:04:42 AM
Hey Yellow Star.... better polish those stars up, looking a little tarnished.
Damn platinum is hard to keep up with, might have to ask Chip & TexasDave how they handle it
It takes commitment beyond whipping your pudd looking at commie women pictures.
I'm in!
TNWSS....if Bean can set himself up, so can I.

If naked women in their 20s and 30s are commies, then sign me up!  :D
Yellowstar Dave you can't even work the quote system right.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 30, 2015, 09:05:16 AM
Hey Yellow Star.... better polish those stars up, looking a little tarnished.
Damn platinum is hard to keep up with, might have to ask Chip & TexasDave how they handle it
It takes commitment beyond whipping your pudd looking at commie women pictures.
If naked women in their 20s and 30s are commies, then sign me up!  :D
I'm in also, call me a Pinko!
That might be an improvement.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 09:05:40 AM
Hey Yellow Star.... better polish those stars up, looking a little tarnished.
Damn platinum is hard to keep up with, might have to ask Chip & TexasDave how they handle it
It takes commitment beyond whipping your pudd looking at commie women pictures.
If naked women in their 20s and 30s are commies, then sign me up!  :D
I'm in also, call me a Pinko!
Perverts have no pride. ::)
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: sfish on January 30, 2015, 09:08:08 AM
Jericho Hill 4 cigar sampler is on sale at Famous for $19.99, 6 left. Buy 3, apply coupon and you get (12) cigars for under $50
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 30, 2015, 09:15:08 AM
Jericho Hill 4 cigar sampler is on sale at Famous for $19.99, 6 left. Buy 3, apply coupon and you get (12) cigars for under $50
Wow that's a nice fuckin price - good find Scott!
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: sfish on January 30, 2015, 09:19:34 AM
Hey Yellow Star.... better polish those stars up, looking a little tarnished.
Damn platinum is hard to keep up with, might have to ask Chip & TexasDave how they handle it
It takes commitment beyond whipping your pudd looking at commie women pictures.
If naked women in their 20s and 30s are commies, then sign me up!  :D
I'm in also, call me a Pinko!
Perverts have no pride. ::)
That's bullshit, I'm starting to question your sexuality 😃
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 30, 2015, 09:20:06 AM
Good morning Chip and Dave.
Heading out early to Gainsville for the day, my buddy with cancer starts his 1st two radiation treatments today, 9 am and 3 pm, going to be a long day.
Load up the bus!
You're a good egg Mr. Dean!
I guess some habits are hard to break.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 30, 2015, 09:23:30 AM
nice fucking hospital waiting room.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 09:24:38 AM
Jericho Hill 4 cigar sampler is on sale at Famous for $19.99, 6 left. Buy 3, apply coupon and you get (12) cigars for under $50
+ $6 shipping?
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 30, 2015, 09:26:41 AM
Good morning Chip and Dave.
Heading out early to Gainsville for the day, my buddy with cancer starts his 1st two radiation treatments today, 9 am and 3 pm, going to be a long day.
Load up the bus!
You're a good egg Mr. Dean!
I guess some habits are hard to break.
All habits are!
You know as well as anyone.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 30, 2015, 09:26:41 AM
nice fucking hospital waiting room.
Amazing how those non-profits really do the little things right - like provide free coffee as they charge you $500/hr and evade income taxes  ;D
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 30, 2015, 09:27:44 AM
nice fucking hospital waiting room.
Been a real effort in recent years to add that homelike touch, especially in cancer treatment centers.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 09:28:47 AM
nice fucking hospital waiting room.
Amazing how those non-profits really do the little things right - like provide free coffee as they charge you $500/hr and evade income taxes  ;D
Got to pay for the CEO and chairman's private jet somehow.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 30, 2015, 09:29:06 AM
nice fucking hospital waiting room.
Amazing how those non-profits really do the little things right - like provide free coffee as they charge you $500/hr and evade income taxes  ;D
What income taxes are there for hospitals?   ???
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 30, 2015, 09:29:20 AM
Good morning Chip and Dave.
Heading out early to Gainsville for the day, my buddy with cancer starts his 1st two radiation treatments today, 9 am and 3 pm, going to be a long day.
Load up the bus!
You're a good egg Mr. Dean!
I guess some habits are hard to break.
Amen to that - hope it goes well!!!
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 30, 2015, 09:30:11 AM
Call me Yellow Star!
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: sfish on January 30, 2015, 09:30:39 AM
Jericho Hill 4 cigar sampler is on sale at Famous for $19.99, 6 left. Buy 3, apply coupon and you get (12) cigars for under $50
+ $6 shipping?
No, they said they'd forget those crazy rules and ship to you for free! Yes $6 shipping I can't give you everything. Or couple it with a monster purchase, sheesh
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 30, 2015, 09:30:58 AM
nice fucking hospital waiting room.
Amazing how those non-profits really do the little things right - like provide free coffee as they charge you $500/hr and evade income taxes  ;D
What income taxes are there for hospitals?   ???
Corporate income tax exceptions
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 30, 2015, 09:31:35 AM
Call me Yellow Star!
Ohh god - my pretty little lady.  She is my #2 though, no one can beat out Upton!
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 30, 2015, 09:35:57 AM
Call me Yellow Star!
Ohh god - my pretty little lady.  She is my #2 though, no one can beat out Upton!
(http://i.imgur.com/YLghbx5.jpg)
http://i.imgur.com/YLghbx5.jpg (http://i.imgur.com/YLghbx5.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 09:35:59 AM
Call me Yellow Star!
Ohh god - my pretty little lady.  She is my #2 though, no one can beat out Upton!
I think you perverts need to meet up with some nice Christian Right women that know how to cook.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: sfish on January 30, 2015, 09:37:05 AM
Call me Yellow Star!
Ohh god - my pretty little lady.  She is my #2 though, no one can beat out Upton!
(http://i.imgur.com/YLghbx5.jpg)
http://i.imgur.com/YLghbx5.jpg (http://i.imgur.com/YLghbx5.jpg)
Good Grief! There is a God!
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 09:39:38 AM
Jericho Hill 4 cigar sampler is on sale at Famous for $19.99, 6 left. Buy 3, apply coupon and you get (12) cigars for under $50
Only 3 left now, got mine.  Even paid the Fuk'n shipping.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: sfish on January 30, 2015, 09:42:05 AM
Jericho Hill 4 cigar sampler is on sale at Famous for $19.99, 6 left. Buy 3, apply coupon and you get (12) cigars for under $50
Only 3 left now, got mine.  Even paid the Fuk'n shipping.
Still a great deal, you have to admit...don't cha?
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 09:42:05 AM
Call me Yellow Star!
Ohh god - my pretty little lady.  She is my #2 though, no one can beat out Upton!
(http://i.imgur.com/YLghbx5.jpg)
http://i.imgur.com/YLghbx5.jpg (http://i.imgur.com/YLghbx5.jpg)
Good Grief! There is a God!
Something realistically more like you might get.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 30, 2015, 09:42:29 AM
Call me Yellow Star!
And he just ruined his pants.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 30, 2015, 09:42:34 AM
Call me Yellow Star!
Ohh god - my pretty little lady.  She is my #2 though, no one can beat out Upton!
(http://i.imgur.com/YLghbx5.jpg)
http://i.imgur.com/YLghbx5.jpg (http://i.imgur.com/YLghbx5.jpg)
Nice car!
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 30, 2015, 09:44:17 AM
Call me Yellow Star!
Ohh god - my pretty little lady.  She is my #2 though, no one can beat out Upton!
(http://i.imgur.com/YLghbx5.jpg)
http://i.imgur.com/YLghbx5.jpg (http://i.imgur.com/YLghbx5.jpg)
Nice car!
I tried to find a picture that would appeal to all of the generations in this banter  :)
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 30, 2015, 09:44:51 AM
Call me Yellow Star!
Ohh god - my pretty little lady.  She is my #2 though, no one can beat out Upton!
I think you perverts need to meet up with some nice Christian Right women that know how to cook.
I dated a girl from Bob Jones over a summer while in school....does that count?
....probably make a good BD story that I don't have time for now.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 30, 2015, 09:45:51 AM
Call me Yellow Star!
Ohh god - my pretty little lady.  She is my #2 though, no one can beat out Upton!
I think you perverts need to meet up with some nice Christian Right women that know how to cook.
I dated a girl from Bob Jones over a summer while in school....does that count?
....probably make a good BD story that I don't have time for now.
Where has Dad been lately?
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: sfish on January 30, 2015, 09:46:19 AM
Call me Yellow Star!
Ohh god - my pretty little lady.  She is my #2 though, no one can beat out Upton!
(http://i.imgur.com/YLghbx5.jpg)
http://i.imgur.com/YLghbx5.jpg (http://i.imgur.com/YLghbx5.jpg)
Nice car!
Didnt even notice there was a car in the photo
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: sfish on January 30, 2015, 09:46:52 AM
Call me Yellow Star!
Ohh god - my pretty little lady.  She is my #2 though, no one can beat out Upton!
I think you perverts need to meet up with some nice Christian Right women that know how to cook.
I dated a girl from Bob Jones over a summer while in school....does that count?
....probably make a good BD story that I don't have time for now.
Where has Dad been lately?
Rehab
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 09:47:13 AM
Ride-um Fishy.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: sfish on January 30, 2015, 09:49:14 AM
Ride-um Fishy.
I didn't know CB wore glasses
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 30, 2015, 09:53:42 AM
Mornin', guys. TGIF... although it's not payday, so it must be for TxDave.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 30, 2015, 09:54:24 AM
Mornin', guys. TGIF... although it's not payday, so it must be for TxDave.
GMornin!  Wife's payday today - watch out for some of the pictures previously posted, eye bleach might be necessary.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 30, 2015, 09:58:00 AM
Ride-um Fishy.
I didn't know CB wore glasses
That's why he needs such a big lens on his camera.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 30, 2015, 09:59:31 AM
Mornin', guys. TGIF... although it's not payday, so it must be for TxDave.
GMornin!  Wife's payday today - watch out for some of the pictures previously posted, eye bleach might be necessary.

Thanks for trying, Shaun. But what's been seen can't be unseen... like I needed anymore.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: sfish on January 30, 2015, 10:00:39 AM
Mornin', guys. TGIF... although it's not payday, so it must be for TxDave.
Morning Steve
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 30, 2015, 10:00:58 AM
Ride-um Fishy.
I didn't know CB wore glasses
That's why he needs such a big lens on his camera.

Morning, Golf. You say you prefer the rob or toro in the HoTD Diesel?
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 30, 2015, 10:01:07 AM
Call me Yellow Star!
Ohh god - my pretty little lady.  She is my #2 though, no one can beat out Upton!
(http://i.imgur.com/YLghbx5.jpg)
http://i.imgur.com/YLghbx5.jpg (http://i.imgur.com/YLghbx5.jpg)
Good Grief! There is a God!
Nice car, right?
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 30, 2015, 10:02:45 AM
Mornin', guys. TGIF... although it's not payday, so it must be for TxDave.
Morning Steve

Happy Friday! Although it doesn't look like they want to let you have any 4Kicks CG's... Bastages!

It's all gravy after your deal yesterday, imo
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 30, 2015, 10:04:10 AM
Mornin', guys. TGIF... although it's not payday, so it must be for TxDave.
Morning Steve

Happy Friday! Although it doesn't look like they want to let you have any 4Kicks CG's... Bastages!

It's all gravy after your deal yesterday, imo
Welcome back, Steve.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 10:06:38 AM
Jericho Hill 4 cigar sampler is on sale at Famous for $19.99, 6 left. Buy 3, apply coupon and you get (12) cigars for under $50
Only 3 left now, got mine.  Even paid the Fuk'n shipping.
Still a great deal, you have to admit...don't cha?
No great deals without FS only good deals.  It is not 12/$50 it is 12/$56 anyway you figure it which is a good deal.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 30, 2015, 10:07:31 AM
Mornin', guys. TGIF... although it's not payday, so it must be for TxDave.
Morning Steve

Happy Friday! Although it doesn't look like they want to let you have any 4Kicks CG's... Bastages!

It's all gravy after your deal yesterday, imo
Welcome back, Steve.

Hey there, Major General. I see you let Shaun off the hook... and on a Friday. Ya ol Softee
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 10:07:32 AM
Mornin', guys. TGIF... although it's not payday, so it must be for TxDave.
Morning BS.  Yep must be my payday.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 30, 2015, 10:07:38 AM
Mornin', guys. TGIF... although it's not payday, so it must be for TxDave.
Always raining in Austin!
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 30, 2015, 10:09:07 AM
Call me Yellow Star!
Ohh god - my pretty little lady.  She is my #2 though, no one can beat out Upton!
(http://i.imgur.com/YLghbx5.jpg)
http://i.imgur.com/YLghbx5.jpg (http://i.imgur.com/YLghbx5.jpg)
Good Grief! There is a God!
Nice car, right?

The elbow threw me for a second. Haha
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 30, 2015, 10:10:11 AM
Ride-um Fishy.
I didn't know CB wore glasses
That's why he needs such a big lens on his camera.

Morning, Golf. You say you prefer the rob or toro in the HoTD Diesel?
Morning Steve.  Did you get my response to your cigar question yesterday?  I forget what the question was, but...did respond.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 30, 2015, 10:10:49 AM
Jericho Hill 4 cigar sampler is on sale at Famous for $19.99, 6 left. Buy 3, apply coupon and you get (12) cigars for under $50
Only 3 left now, got mine.  Even paid the Fuk'n shipping.
Still a great deal, you have to admit...don't cha?
No great deals without FS only good deals.  It is not 12/$50 it is 12/$56 anyway you figure it which is a good deal.

Was there a consensus on these? I enjoyed the .44's
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 10:11:23 AM
Call me Yellow Star!
Ohh god - my pretty little lady.  She is my #2 though, no one can beat out Upton!
(http://i.imgur.com/YLghbx5.jpg)
http://i.imgur.com/YLghbx5.jpg (http://i.imgur.com/YLghbx5.jpg)
Good Grief! There is a God!
Nice car, right?
Not nice as this car.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 10:12:44 AM
Mornin', guys. TGIF... although it's not payday, so it must be for TxDave.
Always raining in Austin!
Where is Bean?
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 30, 2015, 10:13:01 AM
Ride-um Fishy.
I didn't know CB wore glasses
That's why he needs such a big lens on his camera.

Morning, Golf. You say you prefer the rob or toro in the HoTD Diesel?
Morning Steve.  Did you get my response to your cigar question yesterday?  I forget what the question was, but...did respond.

Yeah. I believe it was pertaining to the Ecuador... but I don't think I saw the name of the place in Athens you recently joined.  ;)
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 10:13:53 AM
Speaking of pay did they steal your 401k match CG?
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 30, 2015, 10:15:18 AM
Ride-um Fishy.
I didn't know CB wore glasses
That's why he needs such a big lens on his camera.

Morning, Golf. You say you prefer the rob or toro in the HoTD Diesel?
Robusto, but that's the only one I've had yet.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 30, 2015, 10:17:33 AM
Ride-um Fishy.
I didn't know CB wore glasses
That's why he needs such a big lens on his camera.

Morning, Golf. You say you prefer the rob or toro in the HoTD Diesel?
Robusto, but that's the only one I've had yet.

Had a hunch. 5pk of toros on the .bid

You know how it goes once you win something. You're ALL IN until shipping day. lol
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 10:19:28 AM
Time to face some workaference then lunch with the warden.  Later pudd strokers.
Catfish for lunch.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 30, 2015, 10:22:07 AM
Ride-um Fishy.
I didn't know CB wore glasses
That's why he needs such a big lens on his camera.

Morning, Golf. You say you prefer the rob or toro in the HoTD Diesel?
Morning Steve.  Did you get my response to your cigar question yesterday?  I forget what the question was, but...did respond.

Yeah. I believe it was pertaining to the Ecuador... but I don't think I saw the name of the place in Athens you recently joined.  ;)
Yea, I remember now.  Don't like the Ecuador near as much as Namakubi.  Amazing what just a wrapper change can do.  You also asked about the new EPC Dark Rituals....not a $5 cigar, not even close to the original, but the best CI EPC offered to date.  Not a bad stick at all.
For Jericho Hill, very nice cigar in all sizes I've tried.
As for Fishy's question yesterday regarding Four Kicks sizes, Corona Gordo and second to the Toro.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: sfish on January 30, 2015, 10:26:24 AM
Mornin', guys. TGIF... although it's not payday, so it must be for TxDave.
Morning Steve

Happy Friday! Although it doesn't look like they want to let you have any 4Kicks CG's... Bastages!

It's all gravy after your deal yesterday, imo
Exactly, my order doesn't ship until Tuesday so I have a few more chances to add on
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 30, 2015, 10:29:25 AM
Ride-um Fishy.
I didn't know CB wore glasses
That's why he needs such a big lens on his camera.

Morning, Golf. You say you prefer the rob or toro in the HoTD Diesel?
Robusto, but that's the only one I've had yet.

Had a hunch. 5pk of toros on the .bid

You know how it goes once you win something. You're ALL IN until shipping day. lol
Oh yeah, know that all too well. Haha.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 30, 2015, 10:31:07 AM
Mornin', guys. TGIF... although it's not payday, so it must be for TxDave.
Morning Steve

Happy Friday! Although it doesn't look like they want to let you have any 4Kicks CG's... Bastages!

It's all gravy after your deal yesterday, imo
Exactly, my order doesn't ship until Tuesday so I have a few more chances to add on
Your wife is letting you stay home alone with a credit card while she's off at work?
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 30, 2015, 10:31:58 AM
Ride-um Fishy.
I didn't know CB wore glasses
That's why he needs such a big lens on his camera.

Morning, Golf. You say you prefer the rob or toro in the HoTD Diesel?
Robusto, but that's the only one I've had yet.

Had a hunch. 5pk of toros on the .bid

You know how it goes once you win something. You're ALL IN until shipping day. lol
Indeed, boy did I save on shipping last week!

...Fiver of Jericho Hill Willie Lee (toro) is currently at $45 with three days to go.
My least favorite of the Crowned Heads regulars is the J.D. Howard.  Also wasn't particularly impressed with the Mason Dixon North.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 30, 2015, 10:32:24 AM
So much for my reviews for the week.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 30, 2015, 10:32:52 AM
Ride-um Fishy.
I didn't know CB wore glasses
That's why he needs such a big lens on his camera.

Morning, Golf. You say you prefer the rob or toro in the HoTD Diesel?
Robusto, but that's the only one I've had yet.

Had a hunch. 5pk of toros on the .bid

You know how it goes once you win something. You're ALL IN until shipping day. lol
Oh yeah, know that all too well. Haha.

I put a flier in on those and got a 5pk of little devils that yellowstar recommended awhile back... $11
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 30, 2015, 10:36:26 AM

As for Fishy's question yesterday regarding Four Kicks sizes, Corona Gordo and second to the Toro.

I'd agree. The CG is my favorite for those.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 30, 2015, 10:36:32 AM
Ride-um Fishy.
I didn't know CB wore glasses
That's why he needs such a big lens on his camera.

Morning, Golf. You say you prefer the rob or toro in the HoTD Diesel?
Morning Steve.  Did you get my response to your cigar question yesterday?  I forget what the question was, but...did respond.

Yeah. I believe it was pertaining to the Ecuador... but I don't think I saw the name of the place in Athens you recently joined.  ;)
5 Points Cigar Shop and Lounge.  Associated with 5 Points Bottle Shop  http://www.fivepointsbottleshop.com/
There you have it!
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 30, 2015, 10:37:33 AM
So much for my reviews for the week.

You still didn't divulge the B&M... must be exclusive.  ;D
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 30, 2015, 10:39:48 AM
So much for my reviews for the week.

You still didn't divulge the B&M... must be exclusive.  ;D

Oops. Bad timing on my part. Haven't been, but was curious. You should go on a Terrapin tour as well... if you have time.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 30, 2015, 10:47:08 AM
So much for my reviews for the week.

You still didn't divulge the B&M... must be exclusive.  ;D

Oops. Bad timing on my part. Haven't been, but was curious. You should go on a Terrapin tour as well... if you have time.
I have been on previous visits and my local spirits establishment carries a fair offering of Terrapin beers as well.

The original B&M is at the liquor store.  Rather small, but possibly the most impressive variety of nice offerings I've ever seen in one store.  This new B&M and associated club/lounge is just opening this weekend.

The liquor store also has an associated growler store behind it that has a very nice variety.  JWacky and Fishy would be more than happy with the offerings.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 30, 2015, 10:48:24 AM
So much for my reviews for the week.

You still didn't divulge the B&M... must be exclusive.  ;D

Oops. Bad timing on my part. Haven't been, but was curious. You should go on a Terrapin tour as well... if you have time.
I have been on previous visits and my local spirits establishment carries a fair offering of Terrapin beers as well.

The original B&M is at the liquor store.  Rather small, but possibly the most impressive variety of nice offerings I've ever seen in one store.  This new B&M and associated club/lounge is just opening this weekend.

The liquor store also has an associated growler store behind it that has a very nice variety.  JWacky and Fishy would be more than happy with the offerings.
My son knows this is one of the main reasons I visit him as often as I do.... ;)
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 30, 2015, 10:49:55 AM
So much for my reviews for the week.

You still didn't divulge the B&M... must be exclusive.  ;D

Oops. Bad timing on my part. Haven't been, but was curious. You should go on a Terrapin tour as well... if you have time.
I would have gone back and deleted that post before anyone noticed.  But that's just me.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 30, 2015, 10:50:49 AM
I've previously visited Tobacco World in Marietta....a bit closer to you.  Also a nice place and good size, decent lounge area.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 30, 2015, 10:51:37 AM
So much for my reviews for the week.

You still didn't divulge the B&M... must be exclusive.  ;D

Oops. Bad timing on my part. Haven't been, but was curious. You should go on a Terrapin tour as well... if you have time.
I would have gone back and deleted that post before anyone noticed.  But that's just me.
You really think we would allow that to slip by?
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 30, 2015, 10:53:10 AM
Well, time to get out and about for a bit.  Have a good one gents....don't let the trolls getcha.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 30, 2015, 10:53:17 AM
So much for my reviews for the week.

You still didn't divulge the B&M... must be exclusive.  ;D

Oops. Bad timing on my part. Haven't been, but was curious. You should go on a Terrapin tour as well... if you have time.
I would have gone back and deleted that post before anyone noticed.  But that's just me.
You really think we would allow that to slip by?
I've gotten away with it from time to time.   ;)
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: sfish on January 30, 2015, 10:58:45 AM
Mornin', guys. TGIF... although it's not payday, so it must be for TxDave.
Morning Steve

Happy Friday! Although it doesn't look like they want to let you have any 4Kicks CG's... Bastages!

It's all gravy after your deal yesterday, imo
Exactly, my order doesn't ship until Tuesday so I have a few more chances to add on
Your wife is letting you stay home alone with a credit card while she's off at work?
as if she has a choice! I'm getting some pity cigars, just underwent surgery!
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: sfish on January 30, 2015, 10:59:46 AM

As for Fishy's question yesterday regarding Four Kicks sizes, Corona Gordo and second to the Toro.

I'd agree. The CG is my favorite for those.
I'll get a 5er before my ship date
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 30, 2015, 10:59:49 AM
So much for my reviews for the week.

You still didn't divulge the B&M... must be exclusive.  ;D

Oops. Bad timing on my part. Haven't been, but was curious. You should go on a Terrapin tour as well... if you have time.
I would have gone back and deleted that post before anyone noticed.  But that's just me.
You really think we would allow that to slip by?
I've gotten away with it from time to time.   ;)
Yea, kids think the same thing if you don't say anything...
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 30, 2015, 11:00:49 AM
Mornin', guys. TGIF... although it's not payday, so it must be for TxDave.
Morning Steve

Happy Friday! Although it doesn't look like they want to let you have any 4Kicks CG's... Bastages!

It's all gravy after your deal yesterday, imo
Exactly, my order doesn't ship until Tuesday so I have a few more chances to add on
Your wife is letting you stay home alone with a credit card while she's off at work?
as if she has a choice! I'm getting some pity cigars, just underwent surgery!
Hope you're getting some other pity bennies as well!  (it's a small window of opportunity)
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 30, 2015, 11:01:24 AM
So much for my reviews for the week.

You still didn't divulge the B&M... must be exclusive.  ;D

Oops. Bad timing on my part. Haven't been, but was curious. You should go on a Terrapin tour as well... if you have time.
I would have gone back and deleted that post before anyone noticed.  But that's just me.
You really think we would allow that to slip by?
I've gotten away with it from time to time.   ;)
Yea, kids think the same thing if you don't say anything...
Prove it!
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 30, 2015, 11:02:18 AM
Mornin', guys. TGIF... although it's not payday, so it must be for TxDave.
Morning Steve

Happy Friday! Although it doesn't look like they want to let you have any 4Kicks CG's... Bastages!

It's all gravy after your deal yesterday, imo
Exactly, my order doesn't ship until Tuesday so I have a few more chances to add on
Your wife is letting you stay home alone with a credit card while she's off at work?
as if she has a choice! I'm getting some pity cigars, just underwent surgery!
Hope you're getting some other pity bennies as well!  (it's a small window of opportunity)
Doctor told him to stay off his blue balls for 2 weeks.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 30, 2015, 11:32:23 AM
Well shit, maybe I should delete my last post?
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 30, 2015, 11:32:49 AM
Well shit, maybe I should delete my last post?
NOPE!
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 30, 2015, 11:34:40 AM
Well shit, maybe I should delete my last post?
NOPE!
Where's the friggin' menu, Shaun?
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 30, 2015, 11:35:52 AM
Well shit, maybe I should delete my last post?
NOPE!
Where's the friggin' menu, Shaun?
Friday
$3 meal option-1:
   Soup Chicken Dumpling
   Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup Chicken Dumpling
   Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Fried Walleye
   Philly Cheese Steak
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 30, 2015, 11:41:48 AM
Got Uverse hooked up yesterday, which included the total home DVR. Now I can watch stuff on the DVR out in the man cave. Game changing.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 30, 2015, 11:42:59 AM
Got Uverse hooked up yesterday, which included the total home DVR. Now I can watch stuff on the DVR out in the man cave. Game changing.
That is awesome.  I have something similar.  I just don't have electricity to the garage and therefore no man cave.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 30, 2015, 11:43:38 AM
Well shit, maybe I should delete my last post?
NOPE!
Where's the friggin' menu, Shaun?
Friday
$3 meal option-1:
   Soup Chicken Dumpling
   Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup Chicken Dumpling
   Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Fried Walleye
   Philly Cheese Steak
So philly cheese steak?
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 30, 2015, 11:45:39 AM
Well shit, maybe I should delete my last post?
NOPE!
Where's the friggin' menu, Shaun?
Friday
$3 meal option-1:
   Soup Chicken Dumpling
   Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup Chicken Dumpling
   Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Fried Walleye
   Philly Cheese Steak
So philly cheese steak?
Yes sir - unless the old man wants to take me out to lunch - might need to go investigate that potential :)
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 30, 2015, 12:08:02 PM
Morning, muchachos.  VicaRaz is here, dealing with Human Resources bullshit related to my accident.  Pain. In. The. Ass.  They are totally confused.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 30, 2015, 12:08:57 PM
Just got back from Cracker Barrel with some folks from the office... I should just go home now. Work is just an afterthought at this point.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 30, 2015, 12:11:44 PM
Morning, muchachos.  VicaRaz is here, dealing with Human Resources bullshit related to my accident.  Pain. In. The. Ass.  They are totally confused.
Morning, Raz. Definitely need another pill after having to deal with HR.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 30, 2015, 12:11:47 PM
Morning, muchachos.  VicaRaz is here, dealing with Human Resources bullshit related to my accident.  Pain. In. The. Ass.  They are totally confused.

Well, they were probably already 'confused' before this discussion. Your incident just provided more new information that couldn't be processed. Afternoon/Morning, Bret
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 30, 2015, 12:13:44 PM
Morning, muchachos.  VicaRaz is here, dealing with Human Resources bullshit related to my accident.  Pain. In. The. Ass.  They are totally confused.
Morning, Raz. Definitely need another pill after having to deal with HR.
Maybe two.  This day can't end quickly enough.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 30, 2015, 12:14:04 PM
Morning, muchachos.  VicaRaz is here, dealing with Human Resources bullshit related to my accident.  Pain. In. The. Ass.  They are totally confused.

Well, they were probably already 'confused' before this discussion. Your incident just provided more new information that couldn't be processed. Afternoon/Morning, Bret
Ain't that the truth.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 30, 2015, 12:17:40 PM
Well shit, maybe I should delete my last post?
NOPE!
Where's the friggin' menu, Shaun?
Yea, not only us depending on it! (although you might need to add Cuban sandwiches to meet the exclusive tastes of some)
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 30, 2015, 12:19:31 PM
Well shit, maybe I should delete my last post?
NOPE!
Where's the friggin' menu, Shaun?
Yea, not only us depending on it! (although you might need to add Cuban sandwiches to meet the exclusive tastes of some)
Haha, go up 8 posts or so :)
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 30, 2015, 12:20:26 PM
Got Uverse hooked up yesterday, which included the total home DVR. Now I can watch stuff on the DVR out in the man cave. Game changing.
Just need that seat warmer, Keurig, and fridge.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 30, 2015, 12:22:07 PM
Just got back from Cracker Barrel with some folks from the office... I should just go home now. Work is just an afterthought at this point.
Hashbrown casserole!
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 30, 2015, 12:25:37 PM
Well shit, maybe I should delete my last post?
NOPE!
Where's the friggin' menu, Shaun?
Yea, not only us depending on it! (although you might need to add Cuban sandwiches to meet the exclusive tastes of some)
Haha, go up 8 posts or so :)
I know...but you may need to make the suggested addition for some of our more exclusive and knowledgeable site guests.
Us amateurs have among our faults not doing enough Cubans.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 30, 2015, 12:32:30 PM
Got Uverse hooked up yesterday, which included the total home DVR. Now I can watch stuff on the DVR out in the man cave. Game changing.
Just need that seat warmer, Keurig, and fridge.
And that lap-warmer, cocktail waitress, and stripper?
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 30, 2015, 12:36:45 PM
I got a break until 2pm, bought a wireless printer for google cloud, may go back, wifi is so weak laptop and printer can't communicate.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 30, 2015, 12:37:30 PM
I'd say good afternoon but it isn't.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 30, 2015, 12:40:15 PM
I'd say good afternoon but it isn't.
Greetings earthling.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 30, 2015, 12:47:29 PM
Got Uverse hooked up yesterday, which included the total home DVR. Now I can watch stuff on the DVR out in the man cave. Game changing.
Just need that seat warmer, Keurig, and fridge.
And that lap-warmer, cocktail waitress, and stripper?
I've got an electric blanket, that's as warm as my lap is getting out there. Haha.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 30, 2015, 12:49:23 PM
I'd say good afternoon but it isn't.

It's afternoon somewhere. Have a smoke and a drink to fill in the slow time between smokes... and drinks.  ;D
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 30, 2015, 12:50:18 PM
Got Uverse hooked up yesterday, which included the total home DVR. Now I can watch stuff on the DVR out in the man cave. Game changing.
Just need that seat warmer, Keurig, and fridge.
And that lap-warmer, cocktail waitress, and stripper?
I've got an electric blanket, that's as warm as my lap is getting out there. Haha.

What about the restroom? You got a hose with a funnel, or do you just crack the door a little. Haha
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 30, 2015, 12:55:53 PM
I'd say good afternoon but it isn't.
Greetings earthling.
Afternoon CB, how's your Friday going?
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 30, 2015, 12:55:56 PM
Got Uverse hooked up yesterday, which included the total home DVR. Now I can watch stuff on the DVR out in the man cave. Game changing.
Just need that seat warmer, Keurig, and fridge.
And that lap-warmer, cocktail waitress, and stripper?
I've got an electric blanket, that's as warm as my lap is getting out there. Haha.

What about the restroom? You got a hose with a funnel, or do you just crack the door a little. Haha
I've got a sewer drain in the garage floor, that's a bathroom, right?
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 30, 2015, 12:56:42 PM
Got Uverse hooked up yesterday, which included the total home DVR. Now I can watch stuff on the DVR out in the man cave. Game changing.
Just need that seat warmer, Keurig, and fridge.
And that lap-warmer, cocktail waitress, and stripper?
I've got an electric blanket, that's as warm as my lap is getting out there. Haha.

What about the restroom? You got a hose with a funnel, or do you just crack the door a little. Haha
Just step out in the backyard...making sure the motion sensor lights are turned off.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 30, 2015, 12:58:31 PM
Well shit, maybe I should delete my last post?
NOPE!
Where's the friggin' menu, Shaun?
Yea, not only us depending on it! (although you might need to add Cuban sandwiches to meet the exclusive tastes of some)
Haha, go up 8 posts or so :)
I know...but you may need to make the suggested addition for some of our more exclusive and knowledgeable site guests.
Us amateurs have among our faults not doing enough Cubans.
Cubans, the best cigars in the world ;)
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 30, 2015, 12:58:55 PM
Got Uverse hooked up yesterday, which included the total home DVR. Now I can watch stuff on the DVR out in the man cave. Game changing.
Just need that seat warmer, Keurig, and fridge.
And that lap-warmer, cocktail waitress, and stripper?
I've got an electric blanket, that's as warm as my lap is getting out there. Haha.
best hope you don't get a short circuit.  Extra crispy junk.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 30, 2015, 12:59:02 PM
Got Uverse hooked up yesterday, which included the total home DVR. Now I can watch stuff on the DVR out in the man cave. Game changing.
Just need that seat warmer, Keurig, and fridge.
And that lap-warmer, cocktail waitress, and stripper?
I've got an electric blanket, that's as warm as my lap is getting out there. Haha.

What about the restroom? You got a hose with a funnel, or do you just crack the door a little. Haha
I've got a sewer drain in the garage floor, that's a bathroom, right?

Absolutely. And challenges your aim at the same time.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 30, 2015, 12:59:04 PM
Had fried walleye and some waffle fries...decent.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 30, 2015, 01:03:07 PM
Well shit, maybe I should delete my last post?
NOPE!
Where's the friggin' menu, Shaun?
Yea, not only us depending on it! (although you might need to add Cuban sandwiches to meet the exclusive tastes of some)
Haha, go up 8 posts or so :)
I know...but you may need to make the suggested addition for some of our more exclusive and knowledgeable site guests.
Us amateurs have among our faults not doing enough Cubans.
Cubans, the best cigars in the world ;)

They're also great ballplayers. Just as difficult to acquire as well.  ;)
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 30, 2015, 01:12:11 PM
@Bret, If you dabble in the auction site, there was a 5pk of cuarenta CG's quietly waiting for a $13 bid.

2.5 Hrs to go
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 30, 2015, 01:24:46 PM
Well shit, maybe I should delete my last post?
NOPE!
Where's the friggin' menu, Shaun?
Yea, not only us depending on it! (although you might need to add Cuban sandwiches to meet the exclusive tastes of some)
Haha, go up 8 posts or so :)
I know...but you may need to make the suggested addition for some of our more exclusive and knowledgeable site guests.
Us amateurs have among our faults not doing enough Cubans.
Cubans, the best cigars in the world ;)

They're also great ballplayers. Just as difficult to acquire as well.  ;)
Aroldis Chapman!
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 30, 2015, 01:26:45 PM
Had fried walleye and some waffle fries...decent.
Love me some fresh walleye.  Fish is a dish best served fresh.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 30, 2015, 01:30:51 PM
Well shit, maybe I should delete my last post?
NOPE!
Where's the friggin' menu, Shaun?
Yea, not only us depending on it! (although you might need to add Cuban sandwiches to meet the exclusive tastes of some)
Haha, go up 8 posts or so :)
I know...but you may need to make the suggested addition for some of our more exclusive and knowledgeable site guests.
Us amateurs have among our faults not doing enough Cubans.
Cubans, the best cigars in the world ;)

They're also great ballplayers. Just as difficult to acquire as well.  ;)
Aroldis Chapman!

Without even googling, I'm gonna go ahead and guess this guy plays/played for Cincinnati. heh.

How ya doin, CB? I'm in need of a nap, and possibly a pap... if I knew the code. It sounded like something I may enjoy anyway.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 30, 2015, 01:31:41 PM
Had fried walleye and some waffle fries...decent.
Love me some fresh walleye.  Fish is a dish best served fresh.
Agreed - nothing better than a fresh caught walleye
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 30, 2015, 01:32:02 PM
Had fried walleye and some waffle fries...decent.
Love me some fresh walleye.  Fish is a dish best served fresh.

Indeed. Nothing worse than stinky fish.  :o
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 30, 2015, 01:33:06 PM
Had fried walleye and some waffle fries...decent.
Love me some fresh walleye.  Fish is a dish best served fresh.
Agreed - nothing better than a fresh caught walleye

wtf. You proof reading my drafts or what?
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 30, 2015, 01:34:16 PM
Had fried walleye and some waffle fries...decent.
Love me some fresh walleye.  Fish is a dish best served fresh.

Indeed. Nothing worse than stinky fish.  :o
AMEN!!!
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 30, 2015, 01:41:57 PM
 :P
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 30, 2015, 01:43:50 PM
@Bret, If you dabble in the auction site, there was a 5pk of cuarenta CG's quietly waiting for a $13 bid.

2.5 Hrs to go
Yeah, watching that. But to make it worth it, I'd have to scramble around and snag some more auctions.  But I'm really tapped for cigar money at the moment.  That may not stop me, but it's making me hesitate.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 30, 2015, 01:44:29 PM
:P
Howdy Tony!
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 30, 2015, 01:49:57 PM
:P
Howdy Tony!
I've had a productive couple of days here at work but now I'm at a stand-still waiting on others so that I can finish up a certain task.  It's cold as a witch's tit in a brass bra out there or I'd consider having a smoke.  Really enjoyed both I had yesterday; Flores y Rodriguez Cabinet Seleccion Hababo in the a.m. and a Partagas 1845 in the p.m.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 30, 2015, 01:52:36 PM
:P
Howdy Tony!
I've had a productive couple of days here at work but now I'm at a stand-still waiting on others so that I can finish up a certain task.  It's cold as a witch's tit in a brass bra out there or I'd consider having a smoke.  Really enjoyed both I had yesterday; Flores y Rodriguez Cabinet Seleccion Hababo in the a.m. and a Partagas 1845 in the p.m.
Cold as fuck here, smoked last night - next smoke will probably be Sunday morning.
Our web servers have gone down 3x today and we have had to restart our ERP system each time - it's the last day of our fiscal year, something had to go wrong!
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 30, 2015, 01:55:01 PM
:P
Howdy Tony!
I've had a productive couple of days here at work but now I'm at a stand-still waiting on others so that I can finish up a certain task.  It's cold as a witch's tit in a brass bra out there or I'd consider having a smoke.  Really enjoyed both I had yesterday; Flores y Rodriguez Cabinet Seleccion Hababo in the a.m. and a Partagas 1845 in the p.m.
Cold as fuck here, smoked last night - next smoke will probably be Sunday morning.
Our web servers have gone down 3x today and we have had to restart our ERP system each time - it's the last day of our fiscal year, something had to go wrong!
So does that mean a late night?
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 30, 2015, 01:56:15 PM
https://medium.com/the-cauldron/an-open-letter-to-charles-barkley-co-cb5c4e64cf3 (https://medium.com/the-cauldron/an-open-letter-to-charles-barkley-co-cb5c4e64cf3)
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 30, 2015, 02:04:21 PM
Well shit, maybe I should delete my last post?
NOPE!
Where's the friggin' menu, Shaun?
Yea, not only us depending on it! (although you might need to add Cuban sandwiches to meet the exclusive tastes of some)
Haha, go up 8 posts or so :)
I know...but you may need to make the suggested addition for some of our more exclusive and knowledgeable site guests.
Us amateurs have among our faults not doing enough Cubans.
Cubans, the best cigars in the world ;)

They're also great ballplayers. Just as difficult to acquire as well.  ;)
Aroldis Chapman!

Without even googling, I'm gonna go ahead and guess this guy plays/played for Cincinnati. heh.

How ya doin, CB? I'm in need of a nap, and possibly a pap... if I knew the code. It sounded like something I may enjoy anyway.
Cuban pitcher for the Reds throws 100 mph plus fast ball.  An amazing sight to see.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 30, 2015, 02:07:06 PM
https://medium.com/the-cauldron/an-open-letter-to-charles-barkley-co-cb5c4e64cf3 (https://medium.com/the-cauldron/an-open-letter-to-charles-barkley-co-cb5c4e64cf3)
What an idiot.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 30, 2015, 02:09:30 PM
[...]

So if he throws a ball from Havana Harbor, it'll get to Key West in 54 minutes?
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 30, 2015, 02:10:07 PM
[...]

Wonder if he can mule some ISOKWs for us?
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 30, 2015, 02:10:43 PM
:P
Howdy Tony!
Couldn't tell if you emoticon was sticking out his tongue, harfing up lunch, or what.  It's a seegar!  Howdy Baron of Bergen.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 30, 2015, 02:11:54 PM
[...]

For what they're paying him, Aroldis hires his seegar mules.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 30, 2015, 02:12:51 PM
[...]

So, he 'smokes' as well.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 30, 2015, 02:12:59 PM
[...]

What a gun!
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 30, 2015, 02:16:06 PM
[...]

Hell, just throw some over.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 30, 2015, 02:17:46 PM
[...]

Say hello to my little friend.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 30, 2015, 02:18:46 PM
That'll do it for me. See some of you tomorrow for minimal banter, then CF tix on sale at 2pm. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 30, 2015, 02:19:39 PM
That'll do it for me. See some of you tomorrow for minimal banter, then CF tix on sale at 2pm. Hazzuh!
Later Dave!
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 30, 2015, 02:20:32 PM
That'll do it for me. See some of you tomorrow for minimal banter, then CF tix on sale at 2pm. Hazzuh!

See ya, Dave... and Fvck the Diaz brothers!
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 30, 2015, 02:21:24 PM
That'll do it for me. See some of you tomorrow for minimal banter, then CF tix on sale at 2pm. Hazzuh!
Huzzah to your Hazzuh!  Stay safe and may your electric blanket not short out.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 30, 2015, 02:21:44 PM
That'll do it for me. See some of you tomorrow for minimal banter, then CF tix on sale at 2pm. Hazzuh!
See ya in the morning.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 30, 2015, 02:23:08 PM
:P
Howdy Tony!
Couldn't tell if you emoticon was sticking out his tongue, harfing up lunch, or what.  It's a seegar!  Howdy Baron of Bergen.
It's modern art.  There are no incorrect interpretations.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: sfish on January 30, 2015, 02:41:17 PM
That'll do it for me. See some of you tomorrow for minimal banter, then CF tix on sale at 2pm. Hazzuh!
Should be interesting trying to get tix tomorrow
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 30, 2015, 02:42:51 PM
That'll do it for me. See some of you tomorrow for minimal banter, then CF tix on sale at 2pm. Hazzuh!
Should be interesting trying to get tix tomorrow

First you get the money, then you get the power, THEN you get the tix.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 30, 2015, 02:45:27 PM
:P
Howdy Tony!
Couldn't tell if you emoticon was sticking out his tongue, harfing up lunch, or what.  It's a seegar!  Howdy Baron of Bergen.
It's modern art.  There are no incorrect interpretations.
All in the eye of the beholder?
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 30, 2015, 02:45:57 PM
That'll do it for me. See some of you tomorrow for minimal banter, then CF tix on sale at 2pm. Hazzuh!
Should be interesting trying to get tix tomorrow
Odds the site glitches?  ;)
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 30, 2015, 02:51:42 PM
That'll do it for me. See some of you tomorrow for minimal banter, then CF tix on sale at 2pm. Hazzuh!
Should be interesting trying to get tix tomorrow
Odds the site glitches?  ;)
CF ticket error free?  surely you jest.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 30, 2015, 02:53:05 PM
Well shit, maybe I should delete my last post?
NOPE!
Where's the friggin' menu, Shaun?
Yea, not only us depending on it! (although you might need to add Cuban sandwiches to meet the exclusive tastes of some)
Haha, go up 8 posts or so :)
I know...but you may need to make the suggested addition for some of our more exclusive and knowledgeable site guests.
Us amateurs have among our faults not doing enough Cubans.
Cubans, the best cigars in the world ;)
That's why Obama is trying to do us a solid!
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 30, 2015, 02:54:33 PM
Well shit, maybe I should delete my last post?
NOPE!
Where's the friggin' menu, Shaun?
Yea, not only us depending on it! (although you might need to add Cuban sandwiches to meet the exclusive tastes of some)
Haha, go up 8 posts or so :)
I know...but you may need to make the suggested addition for some of our more exclusive and knowledgeable site guests.
Us amateurs have among our faults not doing enough Cubans.
Cubans, the best cigars in the world ;)

They're also great ballplayers. Just as difficult to acquire as well.  ;)
Obama's working in that for us as well!
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 30, 2015, 03:00:46 PM
Well shit, maybe I should delete my last post?
NOPE!
Where's the friggin' menu, Shaun?
Yea, not only us depending on it! (although you might need to add Cuban sandwiches to meet the exclusive tastes of some)
Haha, go up 8 posts or so :)
I know...but you may need to make the suggested addition for some of our more exclusive and knowledgeable site guests.
Us amateurs have among our faults not doing enough Cubans.
Cubans, the best cigars in the world ;)
That's why Obama is trying to do us a solid!
Best president ever!
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 30, 2015, 03:18:05 PM
Doing my taxes tonight, can't wait to get my cigar money back from Obama!   :D
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 30, 2015, 03:22:36 PM
Doing my taxes tonight, can't wait to get my cigar money back from Obama!   :D

Sounds like a great Friday night.  ::)
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 30, 2015, 03:22:54 PM
Well shit, maybe I should delete my last post?
NOPE!
Where's the friggin' menu, Shaun?
Yea, not only us depending on it! (although you might need to add Cuban sandwiches to meet the exclusive tastes of some)
Haha, go up 8 posts or so :)
I know...but you may need to make the suggested addition for some of our more exclusive and knowledgeable site guests.
Us amateurs have among our faults not doing enough Cubans.
Cubans, the best cigars in the world ;)
That's why Obama is trying to do us a solid!
Best president ever!
let's not forget the first mother-in-law we're paying for.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 30, 2015, 03:24:00 PM
Doing my taxes tonight, can't wait to get my cigar money back from Obama!   :D

Sounds like a great Friday night.  ::)

Then a little Saturday trip to HomeDepot. Maybe Bed, Bath and Beyond... if you have time.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 30, 2015, 03:27:24 PM
That'll do it for me. See some of you tomorrow for minimal banter, then CF tix on sale at 2pm. Hazzuh!
Should be interesting trying to get tix tomorrow
Odds the site glitches?  ;)
It has glitched in the past but the last couple of years it's been ok.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 30, 2015, 03:31:12 PM
Doing my taxes tonight, can't wait to get my cigar money back from Obama!   :D

Sounds like a great Friday night.  ::)
And by doing my taxes, I mean: going to my CPAs office, drinking a beer while he crunches my numbers.  I bring him a beer too, not like I'm some beer-hoarding-pinko-commie!  ;)
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 30, 2015, 03:39:15 PM
Doing my taxes tonight, can't wait to get my cigar money back from Obama!   :D

Sounds like a great Friday night.  ::)
And by doing my taxes, I mean: going to my CPAs office, drinking a beer while he crunches my numbers.  I bring him a beer too, not like I'm some beer-hoarding-pinko-commie!  ;)

Well, that sounds a little better. Not just you and the TurboTax. ;D
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 30, 2015, 03:40:57 PM
Doing my taxes tonight, can't wait to get my cigar money back from Obama!   :D

Sounds like a great Friday night.  ::)
And by doing my taxes, I mean: going to my CPAs office, drinking a beer while he crunches my numbers.  I bring him a beer too, not like I'm some beer-hoarding-pinko-commie!  ;)

Well, that sounds a little better. Not just you and the TurboTax. ;D
He's an old roommate of mine, best-man at my wedding, etc - didn't realize how nice is to have a CPA for a best friend until a couple of years ago...the free advice is honestly priceless.  His dad is a CPA too and does financial advising, it's quite the setup.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 30, 2015, 03:49:08 PM
Doing my taxes tonight, can't wait to get my cigar money back from Obama!   :D
He gets the last laugh.  You gave him an interest-free loan.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 30, 2015, 03:49:11 PM
Anyone smokin right now?
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 30, 2015, 03:52:53 PM
Doing my taxes tonight, can't wait to get my cigar money back from Obama!   :D

Sounds like a great Friday night.  ::)
And by doing my taxes, I mean: going to my CPAs office, drinking a beer while he crunches my numbers.  I bring him a beer too, not like I'm some beer-hoarding-pinko-commie!  ;)

Well, that sounds a little better. Not just you and the TurboTax. ;D
He's an old roommate of mine, best-man at my wedding, etc - didn't realize how nice is to have a CPA for a best friend until a couple of years ago...the free advice is honestly priceless.  His dad is a CPA too and does financial advising, it's quite the setup.
I can go you one better.  My CPA is my little sister.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 30, 2015, 03:54:51 PM
Doing my taxes tonight, can't wait to get my cigar money back from Obama!   :D

Sounds like a great Friday night.  ::)

Then a little Saturday trip to HomeDepot. Maybe Bed, Bath and Beyond... if you have time.
Now you're talking some real fun.  Maybe a trip to Macy's?
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 30, 2015, 03:56:07 PM
Anyone smokin right now?
No.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 30, 2015, 03:56:39 PM
Anyone smokin right now?
Oliva V #4 corona.  Smoke break from the joys of home ownership.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 30, 2015, 03:58:02 PM
Doing my taxes tonight, can't wait to get my cigar money back from Obama!   :D

Sounds like a great Friday night.  ::)
And by doing my taxes, I mean: going to my CPAs office, drinking a beer while he crunches my numbers.  I bring him a beer too, not like I'm some beer-hoarding-pinko-commie!  ;)

Well, that sounds a little better. Not just you and the TurboTax. ;D
He's an old roommate of mine, best-man at my wedding, etc - didn't realize how nice is to have a CPA for a best friend until a couple of years ago...the free advice is honestly priceless.  His dad is a CPA too and does financial advising, it's quite the setup.
I can go you one better.  My CPA is my little sister.
NICE!  And if she fucks up, you can just beat her up for old times sake, hahaha.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 30, 2015, 03:58:09 PM
Doing my taxes tonight, can't wait to get my cigar money back from Obama!   :D

Sounds like a great Friday night.  ::)

Then a little Saturday trip to HomeDepot. Maybe Bed, Bath and Beyond... if you have time.
Now you're talking some real fun.  Maybe a trip to Macy's?
LOL.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 30, 2015, 03:58:47 PM
Anyone smokin right now?
Oliva V #4 corona.  Smoke break from the joys of home ownership.
Good smoke!  I do prefer the Melanio, only cause it's a little lighter of a smoke than the regular #4 V
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 30, 2015, 03:59:03 PM
Anyone smokin right now?
No.
Get on it!
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 30, 2015, 04:01:45 PM
Anyone smokin right now?
No.
Get on it!
Not today.  Or maybe I will light up something small on the way to the station.  Hmmm.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 04:06:18 PM
Anyone smokin right now?
Will be in 5 minutes
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 30, 2015, 04:10:55 PM
Anyone smokin right now?
No.
Get on it!
Not today.  Or maybe I will light up something small on the way to the station.  Hmmm.
Gotta get your smoke on Antnee.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 30, 2015, 04:12:27 PM
Anyone smokin right now?
Oliva V #4 corona.  Smoke break from the joys of home ownership.
Good smoke!  I do prefer the Melanio, only cause it's a little lighter of a smoke than the regular #4 V
V fan.  Like the Melanio too but doesn't seem to be as a consistent smoke from box to box or between vitolas.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 30, 2015, 04:13:06 PM
Anyone smokin right now?
No.
Get on it!
Not today.  Or maybe I will light up something small on the way to the station.  Hmmm.
Gotta get your smoke on Antnee.
Let me go see what I've got that might be a contender...
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 04:14:33 PM
Anyone smokin right now?
Will be in 5 minutes
MB 3 just lit
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 30, 2015, 04:18:48 PM
Doing my taxes tonight, can't wait to get my cigar money back from Obama!   :D

Sounds like a great Friday night.  ::)
And by doing my taxes, I mean: going to my CPAs office, drinking a beer while he crunches my numbers.  I bring him a beer too, not like I'm some beer-hoarding-pinko-commie!  ;)

Well, that sounds a little better. Not just you and the TurboTax. ;D
He's an old roommate of mine, best-man at my wedding, etc - didn't realize how nice is to have a CPA for a best friend until a couple of years ago...the free advice is honestly priceless.  His dad is a CPA too and does financial advising, it's quite the setup.
I can go you one better.  My CPA is my little sister.
NICE!  And if she fucks up, you can just beat her up for old times sake, hahaha.
Nah, she's 15 years younger than me so we never fought.  She was 3 when I went to college.  So she still thinks I walk on water.

I did once pound the living shit out of her weasel of a husband (now ex-husband).  Oh, all riiiight, I punched him three times in the face and knocked him on his ass. Right in front of two of Enumclaw's finest.  He wanted to know why they didn't arrest me.  They explained that if I hadn't hit him they'd have felt compelled to arrest him.  The advantages of having deep roots in a small town.

But yeah, my sister is one of the few people on the earth who think I can do no wrong.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 30, 2015, 04:19:49 PM
Anyone smokin right now?
Oliva V #4 corona.  Smoke break from the joys of home ownership.
I love those.  Slowly working my way through a box I purchased last spring.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 30, 2015, 04:20:34 PM
Anyone smokin right now?
Oliva V #4 corona.  Smoke break from the joys of home ownership.
Good smoke!  I do prefer the Melanio, only cause it's a little lighter of a smoke than the regular #4 V
V fan.  Like the Melanio too but doesn't seem to be as a consistent smoke from box to box or between vitolas.
Agreed - I blame it on their stupid non-cello philosophy.  Whenever I see them in B&Ms they are always beat to shit.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 30, 2015, 04:20:45 PM
Anyone smokin right now?
Will be in 5 minutes
MB 3 just lit
NICE!!
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 30, 2015, 04:22:13 PM
[...]

She hasn't seen you walk in the dark at a shooting range yet I guess...   (kidding)  ;)
Love those kind of stories, never like to hear about them and all the difficult times that lead up to them, but nothing better than civilian justice.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 04:24:58 PM
[...]

That was cruel CG.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 30, 2015, 04:27:31 PM
[...]

Just a little banter humor, nothing but well-wishes for you Raz!
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 30, 2015, 04:29:07 PM
Going to try that New Belgium Portage(Porter) tonight - I will report back my findings.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 30, 2015, 04:30:39 PM
Anyone smokin right now?
No.
Get on it!
Not today.  Or maybe I will light up something small on the way to the station.  Hmmm.
Gotta get your smoke on Antnee.
Let me go see what I've got that might be a contender...
A contenda!
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 30, 2015, 04:36:11 PM
I'm out for the night, everyone have a good one!
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 04:37:59 PM
I'm out for the night, everyone have a good one!
Well hell why don't you just quit early.  Going to drop 6 on us tomorrow?  Have a good weekend CG
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 30, 2015, 04:42:53 PM
Anyone smokin right now?
No.
Get on it!
Not today.  Or maybe I will light up something small on the way to the station.  Hmmm.
Gotta get your smoke on Antnee.
Let me go see what I've got that might be a contender...
A contenda!
I'm looking at a Tres Reynas corona, courtesy of scottfish.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 30, 2015, 04:43:34 PM
I'm out for the night, everyone have a good one!
Later, Shaun.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 04:45:35 PM
Anyone smokin right now?
No.
Get on it!
Not today.  Or maybe I will light up something small on the way to the station.  Hmmm.
Gotta get your smoke on Antnee.
Let me go see what I've got that might be a contender...
A contenda!
I'm looking at a Tres Reynas corona, courtesy of scottfish.
That should work nicely.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 30, 2015, 04:55:06 PM
[...]

Yeah, yeah...smartass.

Love those kind of stories, never like to hear about them and all the difficult times that lead up to them, but nothing better than civilian justice.

Well, we're a tight clan - my wife calls us "tribal."  We're fun to party with, and if you're in need we'll give you the shirts off our backs and our last bottle of whiskey.  But the ex-husband failed to appreciate that one doesn't strike one of us in anger unless he is prepared to kill all of us - and may your god help you if you mistreat one of our women. We kinda take that seriously. ;-)
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 30, 2015, 04:57:11 PM
Anyone smokin right now?
No.
Get on it!
Not today.  Or maybe I will light up something small on the way to the station.  Hmmm.
Gotta get your smoke on Antnee.
Let me go see what I've got that might be a contender...
A contenda!
I'm looking at a Tres Reynas corona, courtesy of scottfish.
Jeezus, Antnee.  Quit looking at it and smoke it.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 04:57:17 PM
[...]

Just as it should be!!!! That is what being a family is about.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 04:58:45 PM
Anyone smokin right now?
No.
Get on it!
Not today.  Or maybe I will light up something small on the way to the station.  Hmmm.
Gotta get your smoke on Antnee.
Let me go see what I've got that might be a contender...
A contenda!
I'm looking at a Tres Reynas corona, courtesy of scottfish.
Jeezus, Antnee.  Quit looking at it and smoke it.
Must smell a little like Katy Perry's Twat.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 30, 2015, 05:06:05 PM
Anyone smokin right now?
No.
Get on it!
Not today.  Or maybe I will light up something small on the way to the station.  Hmmm.
Gotta get your smoke on Antnee.
Let me go see what I've got that might be a contender...
A contenda!
I'm looking at a Tres Reynas corona, courtesy of scottfish.
That should work nicely.
Time to light it up.  See yuz!
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 30, 2015, 05:07:42 PM
Anyone smokin right now?
No.
Get on it!
Not today.  Or maybe I will light up something small on the way to the station.  Hmmm.
Gotta get your smoke on Antnee.
Let me go see what I've got that might be a contender...
A contenda!
I'm looking at a Tres Reynas corona, courtesy of scottfish.
Jeezus, Antnee.  Quit looking at it and smoke it.
Must smell a little like Katy Perry's Twat.
The mayor should be so lucky.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 30, 2015, 05:09:18 PM
Anyone smokin right now?
No.
Get on it!
Not today.  Or maybe I will light up something small on the way to the station.  Hmmm.
Gotta get your smoke on Antnee.
Let me go see what I've got that might be a contender...
A contenda!
I'm looking at a Tres Reynas corona, courtesy of scottfish.
Jeezus, Antnee.  Quit looking at it and smoke it.
Must smell a little like Katy Perry's Twat.
Which is probably not as fresh as Gwyneth Paltrow's steamed one.  Just sayin'.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 05:20:07 PM
Anyone smokin right now?
No.
Get on it!
Not today.  Or maybe I will light up something small on the way to the station.  Hmmm.
Gotta get your smoke on Antnee.
Let me go see what I've got that might be a contender...
A contenda!
I'm looking at a Tres Reynas corona, courtesy of scottfish.
That should work nicely.
Time to light it up.  See yuz!
Later Mayor - enjoy your smoke.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 30, 2015, 05:24:16 PM
Anyone smokin right now?
No.
Get on it!
Not today.  Or maybe I will light up something small on the way to the station.  Hmmm.
Gotta get your smoke on Antnee.
Let me go see what I've got that might be a contender...
A contenda!
I'm looking at a Tres Reynas corona, courtesy of scottfish.
Jeezus, Antnee.  Quit looking at it and smoke it.
Must smell a little like Katy Perry's Twat.
Which is probably not as fresh as Gwyneth Paltrow's steamed one.  Just sayin'.
But it's more attractive than Miley Cyrus' penis-nose.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 05:31:44 PM
Anyone smokin right now?
No.
Get on it!
Not today.  Or maybe I will light up something small on the way to the station.  Hmmm.
Gotta get your smoke on Antnee.
Let me go see what I've got that might be a contender...
A contenda!
I'm looking at a Tres Reynas corona, courtesy of scottfish.
Jeezus, Antnee.  Quit looking at it and smoke it.
Must smell a little like Katy Perry's Twat.
Which is probably not as fresh as Gwyneth Paltrow's steamed one.  Just sayin'.
But it's more attractive than Miley Cyrus' penis-nose.
I would hope so!
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 30, 2015, 06:23:45 PM
Hmm...both of my supervisors have split.  Would be a perfect day to duck out early, except that I'm spending the weekend hanging with the band ten minutes from where I work.  And the band won't be arriving until 7pm anyway.  Sheesh.

Could go wander around Cabela's I guess.  Or the Harley shop.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 06:26:56 PM
Hmm...both of my supervisors have split.  Would be a perfect day to duck out early, except that I'm spending the weekend hanging with the band ten minutes from where I work.  And the band won't be arriving until 7pm anyway.  Sheesh.

Could go wander around Cabela's I guess.  Or the Harley shop.
Either choice beats working.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: sfish on January 30, 2015, 06:47:23 PM
So how do we feel about getting CF tix tomorrow?
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 06:56:29 PM
So how do we feel about getting CF tix tomorrow?
No idea never tried before I is a newbie.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 30, 2015, 07:08:24 PM
Anyone smokin right now?
No.
Get on it!
Not today.  Or maybe I will light up something small on the way to the station.  Hmmm.
Gotta get your smoke on Antnee.
Let me go see what I've got that might be a contender...
A contenda!
I'm looking at a Tres Reynas corona, courtesy of scottfish.
Jeezus, Antnee.  Quit looking at it and smoke it.
Must smell a little like Katy Perry's Twat.
Is this from first hand knowledge?
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 30, 2015, 07:10:11 PM
So how do we feel about getting CF tix tomorrow?
No idea never tried before I is a newbie.
Well, do you feel lucky?
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 30, 2015, 07:12:59 PM
So how do we feel about getting CF tix tomorrow?
Same ol' toss up Scott.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 30, 2015, 07:13:21 PM
PWMAO!
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 30, 2015, 07:20:25 PM
PWMAO!
+1
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 07:21:14 PM
So how do we feel about getting CF tix tomorrow?
No idea never tried before I is a newbie.
Well, do you feel lucky?
No big deal to me either way so any luck I might have I will save for something important like catching a big fish.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 30, 2015, 07:23:05 PM
So how do we feel about getting CF tix tomorrow?
No idea never tried before I is a newbie.
Well, do you feel lucky?
No big deal to me either way so any luck I might have I will save for something important like catching a big fish.
That's it, fuck work, I'm leaving.  If nothing else, I'll find a seat at a bar somewhere and drink.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 07:24:10 PM
Anyone smokin right now?
No.
Get on it!
Not today.  Or maybe I will light up something small on the way to the station.  Hmmm.
Gotta get your smoke on Antnee.
Let me go see what I've got that might be a contender...
A contenda!
I'm looking at a Tres Reynas corona, courtesy of scottfish.
Jeezus, Antnee.  Quit looking at it and smoke it.
Must smell a little like Katy Perry's Twat.
Is this from first hand knowledge?
He got it from Fish so take it from there......
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 07:24:37 PM
So how do we feel about getting CF tix tomorrow?
No idea never tried before I is a newbie.
Well, do you feel lucky?
No big deal to me either way so any luck I might have I will save for something important like catching a big fish.
That's it, fuck work, I'm leaving.  If nothing else, I'll find a seat at a bar somewhere and drink.
Have a good one Raz
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 30, 2015, 07:27:57 PM
So how do we feel about getting CF tix tomorrow?
No idea never tried before I is a newbie.
Well, do you feel lucky?
No big deal to me either way so any luck I might have I will save for something important like catching a big fish.
I encourage all BOTL to go.  The tickets are for the goodies and a couple hours.  Four days of free activities.  And lest we forget, the ever popular tailgating and meeting your fellow banter buddies.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 30, 2015, 07:28:54 PM
So how do we feel about getting CF tix tomorrow?
No idea never tried before I is a newbie.
Well, do you feel lucky?
No big deal to me either way so any luck I might have I will save for something important like catching a big fish.
That's it, fuck work, I'm leaving.  If nothing else, I'll find a seat at a bar somewhere and drink.
Just don't become one with the bar stool.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 30, 2015, 07:56:07 PM
evening gentlemen. BrickHouse toro and water here.
printer going back in the morning and this ChromeBook is up for sale........then I'm doing laundry.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 30, 2015, 08:03:06 PM
CI hasn't changed much:

Whoops!
We're sorry, but the promotion you were looking for is not available at this time.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 08:19:07 PM
evening gentlemen. BrickHouse toro and water here.
printer going back in the morning and this ChromeBook is up for sale........then I'm doing laundry.
Evening Dean.  You going back to low-tech living?
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 30, 2015, 08:27:38 PM
CI hasn't changed much:

Whoops!
We're sorry, but the promotion you were looking for is not available at this time.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Dean the Inconvenient.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 30, 2015, 08:27:46 PM
evening gentlemen. BrickHouse toro and water here.
printer going back in the morning and this ChromeBook is up for sale........then I'm doing laundry.
Evening Dean.  You going back to low-tech living?
kind of. these 'CloudBooks' suck when you have to depend on wifi to print anything. going back to a regular Windows notebook and wired printer.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 08:29:04 PM
evening gentlemen. BrickHouse toro and water here.
printer going back in the morning and this ChromeBook is up for sale........then I'm doing laundry.
Evening Dean.  You going back to low-tech living?
kind of. these 'CloudBooks' suck when you have to depend on wifi to print anything. going back to a regular Windows notebook and wired printer.
Makes sense.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 30, 2015, 08:32:13 PM
evening gentlemen. BrickHouse toro and water here.
printer going back in the morning and this ChromeBook is up for sale........then I'm doing laundry.
Evening Dean.  You going back to low-tech living?
kind of. these 'CloudBooks' suck when you have to depend on wifi to print anything. going back to a regular Windows notebook and wired printer.
Makes sense.
as it is I have a hard enough time getting a signal to banter without going into the clubhouse or into town just to banter.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 30, 2015, 08:34:40 PM
Anyone smokin right now?
No.
Get on it!
Not today.  Or maybe I will light up something small on the way to the station.  Hmmm.
Gotta get your smoke on Antnee.
Let me go see what I've got that might be a contender...
A contenda!
I'm looking at a Tres Reynas corona, courtesy of scottfish.
That should work nicely.
Time to light it up.  See yuz!
Later Mayor - enjoy your smoke.
Great smoke, by the way.  Very flavorful.  Had another one recently but didn't remember it being as good.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 30, 2015, 08:40:51 PM
Think I will go to bed, tired and got to take the Warden to Houston in the morning.  Have a good night all.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 30, 2015, 08:43:08 PM
Think I will go to bed, tired and got to take the Warden to Houston in the morning.  Have a good night all.
Better you than me dealing with all that traffic.  And road construction.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 30, 2015, 08:44:33 PM
Think I will go to bed, tired and got to take the Warden to Houston in the morning.  Have a good night all.
nite Dave.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 30, 2015, 10:50:12 PM
The bad news is that the warden and I had to go to a wake this evening.  The good news is that she dropped the kids off at her mom's and we went out to a great steak dinner afterwards.

Plus I had a killer martini there.  Not sure if it was because they used Bombay gin instead of Tanqueray or just because they knew how to make it.  Either way, it was a fine time.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: TruDog on January 30, 2015, 11:18:27 PM
The bad news is that the warden and I had to go to a wake this evening.  The good news is that she dropped the kids off at her mom's and we went out to a great steak dinner afterwards.

Plus I had a killer martini there.  Not sure if it was because they used Bombay gin instead of Tanqueray or just because they knew how to make it.  Either way, it was a fine time.
...So you Get"n LuckY?..........
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 30, 2015, 11:22:45 PM
The bad news is that the warden and I had to go to a wake this evening.  The good news is that she dropped the kids off at her mom's and we went out to a great steak dinner afterwards.

Plus I had a killer martini there.  Not sure if it was because they used Bombay gin instead of Tanqueray or just because they knew how to make it.  Either way, it was a fine time.
...So you Get"n LuckY?..........
We shall see.  I'm trying.  :)
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: TruDog on January 30, 2015, 11:27:07 PM
The bad news is that the warden and I had to go to a wake this evening.  The good news is that she dropped the kids off at her mom's and we went out to a great steak dinner afterwards.

Plus I had a killer martini there.  Not sure if it was because they used Bombay gin instead of Tanqueray or just because they knew how to make it.  Either way, it was a fine time.
...So you Get"n LuckY?..........
We shall see.  I'm trying.  :)
Was talking about having a couple smokes and diNks...
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 30, 2015, 11:30:42 PM
The bad news is that the warden and I had to go to a wake this evening.  The good news is that she dropped the kids off at her mom's and we went out to a great steak dinner afterwards.

Plus I had a killer martini there.  Not sure if it was because they used Bombay gin instead of Tanqueray or just because they knew how to make it.  Either way, it was a fine time.
...So you Get"n LuckY?..........
We shall see.  I'm trying.  :)
Was talking about having a couple smokes and diNks...
I had a couple of drinks already and even smoked a Tres Reynas before that.  I think I'm done.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: KC on January 30, 2015, 11:35:06 PM
I had a couple of drinks already and even smoked a Tres Reynas before that.  I think I'm done.

Evening Sir Antnee, Regent of Ravioli.

Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: TruDog on January 30, 2015, 11:46:40 PM
The bad news is that the warden and I had to go to a wake this evening.  The good news is that she dropped the kids off at her mom's and we went out to a great steak dinner afterwards.

Plus I had a killer martini there.  Not sure if it was because they used Bombay gin instead of Tanqueray or just because they knew how to make it.  Either way, it was a fine time.
...So you Get"n LuckY?..........
We shall see.  I'm trying.  :)
Was talking about having a couple smokes and diNks...
I had a couple of drinks already and even smoked a Tres Reynas before that.  I think I'm done.
...Hope you don't mind some litter hanging out here.
Title: Re: 1/30/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 31, 2015, 12:19:51 AM
Da flip boss.  Da flip!