CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on January 29, 2015, 12:01:38 AM

Title: 1/29/2015
Post by: CigarBanter on January 29, 2015, 12:01:38 AM
Short Story:
Please consider supporting a local athlete, Rich Riopel, at the (IAU) 24 Hour World Championship in Torino, Italy on April 11-12, 2015 by making a donation and/or getting a tee shirt from:

http://booster.com/runrichrun

Long Story:
Follow this link ==> http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php/topic,267.0.html
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2015, 12:34:11 AM
How about that, another Jam.
Come on Cuarenta's for Raz!
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 29, 2015, 03:16:46 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 29, 2015, 03:22:21 AM
4 Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal Toro
         10/39.99
 3 Montecristo
          5/32.50
 2 CAO Brazilia Gol
         10/38.99
 1 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne
          5/24.50
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 29, 2015, 03:25:53 AM
Today is Thursday, Jan. 29, the 29th day of 2015. There are 336 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 29, 2015, 03:26:31 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Jan. 29, 1845, Edgar Allan Poe's poem "The Raven" was first published in the New York Evening Mirror.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 29, 2015, 03:27:21 AM
[on this date:

/move]
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 29, 2015, 03:28:11 AM
In 1820, Britain's King George III died at Windsor Castle.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 29, 2015, 03:28:35 AM
In 1843, the 25th president of the United States, William McKinley, was born in Niles, Ohio.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 29, 2015, 03:28:58 AM
In 1861, Kansas became the 34th state of the Union.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 29, 2015, 03:29:32 AM
In 1919, the ratification of the 18th Amendment to the Constitution, which launched Prohibition, was certified by Acting Secretary of State Frank L. Polk.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 29, 2015, 03:30:11 AM
In 1936, the first inductees of baseball's Hall of Fame, including Ty Cobb and Babe Ruth, were named in Cooperstown, New York.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 29, 2015, 03:30:48 AM
In 1956, editor-essayist H.L. Mencken, the "Sage of Baltimore," died at age 75.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 29, 2015, 03:31:26 AM
In 1958, actors Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward were married in Las Vegas.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 29, 2015, 03:32:14 AM
In 1964, Stanley Kubrick's nuclear war satire "Dr. Strangelove Or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb" premiered in New York, Toronto and London. The Winter Olympic Games opened in Innsbruck, Austria. Actor Alan Ladd, 50, died in Palm Springs, California.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 29, 2015, 03:32:49 AM

In 1975, a bomb exploded inside the U.S. State Department in Washington, causing considerable damage, but injuring no one; the radical group Weather Underground claimed responsibility.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 29, 2015, 03:33:19 AM

In 1990, former Exxon Valdez (val-DEEZ') skipper Joseph Hazelwood went on trial in Anchorage, Alaska, on charges stemming from the 1989 oil spill. (Hazelwood was acquitted of the major charges, and convicted of a misdemeanor.)
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 29, 2015, 03:33:49 AM
In 1995, the San Francisco 49ers became the first team in NFL history to win five Super Bowl titles, beating the San Diego Chargers, 49-26, in Super Bowl XXIX.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 29, 2015, 03:34:21 AM

In 1998, a bomb rocked an abortion clinic in Birmingham, Alabama, killing security guard Robert Sanderson and critically injuring nurse Emily Lyons. (The bomber, Eric Rudolph, was captured in May 2003 and is serving a life sentence.)
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 29, 2015, 03:35:10 AM
Ten years ago: Jetliners from China landed in rival Taiwan for the first time in 56 years. Serena Williams defeated Lindsay Davenport 2-6, 6-3, 6-0 in the Australian Open final. Ashley McElhiney, the first female coach of a men's pro basketball team, was fired after an on-court dispute with Sally Anthony, co-owner of the Nashville Rhythm of the ABA. Irina Slutskaya won a sixth title at the European Figure Skating Championships
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 29, 2015, 03:36:09 AM

Five years ago: In a remarkably sharp face-to-face confrontation, President Barack Obama chastised Republican lawmakers during a GOP event in Baltimore for opposing him on taxes, health care and the economic stimulus, while they accused him in turn of brushing off their ideas and driving up the national debt. A jury in Wichita, Kansas, swiftly convicted abortion opponent Scott Roeder of murder in the shooting death of Dr. George Tiller, one of the only doctors to offer late-term abortions in the U.S. Haitian authorities detained 10 U.S. Baptist missionaries who were transporting 33 children to a Dominican Republic orphanage, though as it turned out, most of the children had living parents; all of the Ameri
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 29, 2015, 03:36:33 AM
One year ago: The state of Missouri executed Herbert Smulls for the 1991 slaying of jeweler Stephen Honickman in suburban St. Louis.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 29, 2015, 03:37:18 AM
Today's Birthdays: Writer-composer-lyricist Leslie Bricusse is 84. Feminist author Germaine Greer is 76. Actress Katharine Ross is 75. Feminist author Robin Morgan is 74. Actor Tom Selleck is 70. Rhythm-and-blues singer Bettye LaVette is 69. Actor Marc Singer is 67. Actress Ann Jillian is 65. Rock musician Louie Perez (Los Lobos) is 62. Rhythm-and-blues/funk singer Charlie Wilson is 62. Talk show host Oprah Winfrey is 61. Actor Terry Kinney (TV: "Black Box"; "Oz") is 61. Country singer Irlene Mandrell is 59. Actress Diane Delano is 58. Actress Judy Norton Taylor (TV: "The Waltons") is 57. Rock musician Johnny Spampinato is 56. Olympic gold-medal diver Greg Louganis is 55. Rock musician David Baynton-Power (James) is 54. Rock musician Eddie Jackson (Queensryche) is 54. Actor Nicholas Turturro is 53. Rock singer-musician Roddy Frame (Aztec Camera) is 51. Actor-director Edward Burns is 47. Actress Heather Graham is 45. U.S. Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Wis., is 45. Actor Sharif Atkins is 40. Actress Sara Gilbert is 40. Actor Justin Hartley is 38. Actor Sam Jaeger is 38. Actor Andrew Keegan is 36. Actor Jason James Richter is 35. Blues musician Jonny Lang is 34. Pop-rock singer Adam Lambert (TV: "American Idol") is 33.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 29, 2015, 03:38:12 AM
Thought for Today: "Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired." — Robert Frost, American poet (born 1874, died this date in 1963).

Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 29, 2015, 03:39:14 AM
--------------------
Two Wishes
-------------------------

A man walks into a restaurant with a full-grown ostrich behind him.

As he sits, the waitress comes over and asks for their orders.

The man says, "I'll have a hamburger, fries and a coke," and turns to the
ostrich, "What's yours?"

"I'll have the same," says the ostrich.

A short time later the waitress returns with the order. "That will be $6.40
please," and the man reaches into his pocket and pulls out the exact change
for payment.

The next day, the man and the ostrich come again and the man says, "I'll
have a hamburger, fries and a coke," and the ostrich says, "I'll have the
same."

Once again the man reaches into his pocket and pays with exact change.

This becomes a routine until late one evening, the two enter again.

"The usual?" asks the waitress. "No, this is Friday night, so I will have a
steak, baked potato and salad," says the man, "same for me," says the
ostrich.

A short time later the waitress comes with the order and says, "That will be
$12.62."Once again the man pulls exact change out of his pocket and places
it on the table.

The waitress can't hold back her curiosity any longer.

"Excuse me, sir.How do you manage to always come up with the exact change
out of your pocket every time?"

"Well," says the man, "several years ago I was cleaning the attic and I
found an old lamp. When I rubbed it a Genie appeared and offered me two
wishes. My first wish was that if I ever had to pay for anything, I would
just put my hand in my pocket and the right amount of money would always be
there."

"That's brilliant!"says the waitress. "Most people would wish for a million
dollars or something, but you'll always be as rich as you want for as long
as you live!"

"That's right. Whether it's a gallon of milk or a Rolls Royce, the exact
money is always there," says the man.

The waitress asks, "One other thing, sir, what's with the ostrich?"

The man sighs, pauses, and answers, "My second wish was for a tall chick
with long legs who agrees with everything I say."
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 29, 2015, 03:57:35 AM
Guess I will take a nap and hope for a deal change.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 04:40:08 AM
Kuba Kuba
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 04:41:32 AM
Chip is taking a nap and I woke up at 3:00 and can't go back to sleep.  The world seems upside down!
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 04:44:38 AM
How about that, another Jam.
Come on Cuarenta's for Raz!
Indeed, Raz needs those Cuarenta's.  But they need to show up on Pacific Time operating hours!
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 05:06:41 AM
Amazing, after no sales in an hour they took the Kuba Kuba's down.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2015, 05:22:18 AM
Morning Dave and Chip.  Good Thursday to you.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 05:29:14 AM
Morning Dave and Chip.  Good Thursday to you.
Morning Travellin Again Dave.  You heading south early?
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 05:31:17 AM
Another  booming Jam, Oliva Connie's up 35 minutes without a sale.  Pretty pathetic.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 29, 2015, 05:37:30 AM
6 Oliva Connecticut Reserve Toro
         10/39.99
 5 Acid Kuba Kuba
          5/24.50
 4 Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal Toro
         10/39.99
 3 Montecristo Churchill  Extra
          5/32.50
 2 CAO Brazilia Gol
         10/38.99
 1 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure
          5/24.50
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 29, 2015, 05:38:15 AM
Morning Dave and Chip.  Good Thursday to you.
Lets hope for a good Thursday! Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 05:39:35 AM
Morning Dave and Chip.  Good Thursday to you.
Lets hope for a good Thursday! Good morning guys.
Morning LSU, have a good day off nap?
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 29, 2015, 05:43:14 AM
Morning Dave and Chip.  Good Thursday to you.
Lets hope for a good Thursday! Good morning guys.
Morning LSU, have a good day off nap?
It would be so nice if I could take that nice morning power nap at work every morning.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2015, 05:45:29 AM
Morning Dave and Chip.  Good Thursday to you.
Morning Travellin Again Dave.  You heading south early?
Yes indeed.  Heading to the airport now.  Have a good one.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 29, 2015, 05:46:30 AM
I think I will go ahead and call this jam another suck fest, they really need someone new in charge of the jams.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 29, 2015, 05:47:24 AM
Morning Dave and Chip.  Good Thursday to you.
Morning Travellin Again Dave.  You heading south early?
Yes indeed.  Heading to the airport now.  Have a good one.
Safe travels Dave and enjoy your time with your boys.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 05:56:55 AM
Morning Dave and Chip.  Good Thursday to you.
Morning Travellin Again Dave.  You heading south early?
Yes indeed.  Heading to the airport now.  Have a good one.
Have a good trip.  I am still in East Texas be home this evening.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 05:57:30 AM
I think I will go ahead and call this jam another suck fest, they really need someone new in charge of the jams.
I will second that.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 05:58:38 AM
Hotel coffee sux.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 29, 2015, 06:03:11 AM
Hotel coffee sux.
I am cheating this morning, Community Half Caf instead of the community Decaf I have been suffering through the last couple of weeks. I love my Community New Oreleans blend and miss my 2 pots a morning.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 29, 2015, 06:04:39 AM
Hotel coffee sux.
You need to take your own coffee when traveling for sure.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 06:07:11 AM
Hotel coffee sux.
I am cheating this morning, Community Half Caf instead of the community Decaf I have been suffering through the last couple of weeks. I love my Community New Oreleans blend and miss my 2 pots a morning.
Oh man I feel for you there.  I guess I am a little better I only average 1 pot a morning but I drink CDM which is even darker & stronger.  Bad thing for me is if I could find something darker than CDM I would drink it.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 06:09:22 AM
Hotel coffee sux.
You need to take your own coffee when traveling for sure.
Have done that before but it is a lot of trouble.  Wish they would all do like Garden Inns and put Keurigs in the rooms.  When I am staying at those I can at least easily take some k-cups of something good.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 06:14:14 AM
I think I will go ahead and call this jam another suck fest, they really need someone new in charge of the jams.
I will second that.
They have no shame, 1 hour 15 minutes on these Olivas and the bar has moved 1 notch.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 29, 2015, 06:24:06 AM
I think I will go ahead and call this jam another suck fest, they really need someone new in charge of the jams.
I will second that.
They have no shame, 1 hour 15 minutes on these Olivas and the bar has moved 1 notch.
The only thing I can figure out on their Jam selection for the last year is that they take monies from the factories to promote their products so many times a month and they are making money from just advertising the product instead of selling the product like they used to.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 06:34:33 AM
I think I will go ahead and call this jam another suck fest, they really need someone new in charge of the jams.
I will second that.
They have no shame, 1 hour 15 minutes on these Olivas and the bar has moved 1 notch.
The only thing I can figure out on their Jam selection for the last year is that they take monies from the factories to promote their products so many times a month and they are making money from just advertising the product instead of selling the product like they used to.
Makes sense, has worked well for years for the grocery stores.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 06:48:01 AM
1 hour 45 minutes and they pulled the Oliva's after 2 ticks on the bar.

Cohibas up should move faster, not because they are great cigars or at a great price but because a lot of people think they are great cigars.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 29, 2015, 06:50:22 AM
7 Cohiba Puro Dominicana Robusto
          5/29.99
 6 Oliva Connecticut Reserve Toro
         10/39.99
 5 Acid Kuba Kuba
          5/24.50
 4 Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal Toro
         10/39.99
 3 Montecristo Churchill  Extra
          5/32.50
 2 CAO Brazilia Gol
         10/38.99
 1 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure
          5/24.50
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 29, 2015, 06:53:40 AM
1 hour 45 minutes and they pulled the Oliva's after 2 ticks on the bar.

Cohibas up should move faster
Not a big fan of any of the Cohibas I am afraid.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 29, 2015, 06:55:54 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave. 34° here.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 06:59:12 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave. 34° here.
Morning Dean, a bit chilly for you.  59 here looking for 75 today but things are going back towards winter starting tomorrow with a nasty weekend forecast.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 06:59:34 AM
1 hour 45 minutes and they pulled the Oliva's after 2 ticks on the bar.

Cohibas up should move faster
Not a big fan of any of the Cohibas I am afraid.
Neither am I but they are almost gone.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2015, 07:03:07 AM
Hola boys.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 07:05:50 AM
Hola boys.
Morning Tony.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 07:06:28 AM
Cohibas gone, DPG Cuban Classics up.  Pretty good cigar but not that great a deal at 10/$40 IMHO
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 29, 2015, 07:10:31 AM
8 Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic 1979
         10/39.99
 7 Cohiba Puro Dominicana Robusto
          5/29.99
 6 Oliva Connecticut Reserve Toro
         10/39.99
 5 Acid Kuba Kuba
          5/24.50
 4 Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal Toro
         10/39.99
 3 Montecristo Churchill  Extra
          5/32.50
 2 CAO Brazilia Gol
         10/38.99
 1 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure
          5/24.50
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 29, 2015, 07:11:01 AM
Hola boys.
Good morning Dean and Tony.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2015, 07:11:29 AM
Hola boys.
Morning Tony.
Hello Dave, Chip and Wifi Dean.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2015, 07:13:06 AM
I'm afraid I won't be much help on the banter today.  Driving to the NJ office with a busy day ahead.  The good news is that I'll get two smokes in.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 07:17:33 AM
I'm afraid I won't be much help on the banter today.  Driving to the NJ office with a busy day ahead.  The good news is that I'll get two smokes in.
Going to be a slow day with You, Travellin Dave, Golfing Dave and myself all mostly out for the day.  My ride is picking me up at 7:30 then nothing but an occasional lurk or maybe a quick phone post for me till I get home this evening.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 29, 2015, 07:26:32 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave. 34° here.
Morning Dean, a bit chilly for you.  59 here looking for 75 today but things are going back towards winter starting tomorrow with a nasty weekend forecast.
suppose to climb into the mid 60's, what can I say, it is winter.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 07:26:50 AM
Talk about making me feel old have other old farts seen that stupid PC Matic ad on TV with the once great Cowboy Randy White all gray haired and overweight?
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 29, 2015, 07:27:28 AM
Hola boys.
Morning Tony.
Hello Dave, Chip and Wifi Dean.
good morning Tony.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2015, 07:27:32 AM
I'm afraid I won't be much help on the banter today.  Driving to the NJ office with a busy day ahead.  The good news is that I'll get two smokes in.
Going to be a slow day with You, Travellin Dave, Golfing Dave and myself all mostly out for the day.  My ride is picking me up at 7:30 then nothing but an occasional lurk or maybe a quick phone post for me till I get home this evening.
Plus Dean's Wi-Fi is forever on the fritz and Scott is likely too high to post.  It will all be up to Old Yellah.  We might miss his 7500th post.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 07:27:50 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave. 34° here.
Morning Dean, a bit chilly for you.  59 here looking for 75 today but things are going back towards winter starting tomorrow with a nasty weekend forecast.
suppose to climb into the mid 60's, what can I say, it is winter.
You can say it is Florida and it is almost freezing and that sux.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2015, 07:28:54 AM
Talk about making me feel old have other old farts seen that stupid PC Matic ad on TV with the once great Cowboy Randy White all gray haired and overweight?
Must be a local commercial.  But erase all doubt, you're old.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2015, 07:29:23 AM
Ok boys, I'll check back with y'all later on.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 07:29:25 AM
I'm afraid I won't be much help on the banter today.  Driving to the NJ office with a busy day ahead.  The good news is that I'll get two smokes in.
Going to be a slow day with You, Travellin Dave, Golfing Dave and myself all mostly out for the day.  My ride is picking me up at 7:30 then nothing but an occasional lurk or maybe a quick phone post for me till I get home this evening.
Plus Dean's Wi-Fi is forever on the fritz and Scott is likely too high to post.  It will all be up to Old Yellah.  We might miss his 7500th post.
Yeah he might score today but who knows some deviate might just give him pink stars or something. ;D
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 07:29:55 AM
Ok boys, I'll check back with y'all later on.
Drive safe and have a good day Tony
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2015, 07:37:47 AM
I'm afraid I won't be much help on the banter today.  Driving to the NJ office with a busy day ahead.  The good news is that I'll get two smokes in.
+1. You could always stop by and visit Biebs.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 29, 2015, 07:39:36 AM
Good mornin gents!
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2015, 07:39:58 AM
I'm afraid I won't be much help on the banter today.  Driving to the NJ office with a busy day ahead.  The good news is that I'll get two smokes in.
Going to be a slow day with You, Travellin Dave, Golfing Dave and myself all mostly out for the day.  My ride is picking me up at 7:30 then nothing but an occasional lurk or maybe a quick phone post for me till I get home this evening.
Plus Dean's Wi-Fi is forever on the fritz and Scott is likely too high to post.  It will all be up to Old Yellah.  We might miss his 7500th post.
Yeah he might score today but who knows some deviate might just give him pink stars or something. ;D
+1
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2015, 07:41:37 AM
I'm afraid I won't be much help on the banter today.  Driving to the NJ office with a busy day ahead.  The good news is that I'll get two smokes in.
Going to be a slow day with You, Travellin Dave, Golfing Dave and myself all mostly out for the day.  My ride is picking me up at 7:30 then nothing but an occasional lurk or maybe a quick phone post for me till I get home this evening.
Plus Dean's Wi-Fi is forever on the fritz and Scott is likely too high to post.  It will all be up to Old Yellah.  We might miss his 7500th post.
Think he can get that far all in his own?
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2015, 07:43:06 AM
Good mornin gents!
Speak of the little devil...morning nh Yellow star.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 29, 2015, 07:43:38 AM
Good mornin gents!
Speak of the little devil...morning nh Yellow star.
Mornin Dave!
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 29, 2015, 07:48:07 AM
Good mornin gents!
Speak of the little devil...morning nh Yellow star.
Mornin Dave!
Good morning Shaun.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 29, 2015, 07:48:32 AM
Good mornin gents!
Speak of the little devil...morning nh Yellow star.
Mornin Dave!
Good morning Shaun.
Good mornin Chip!  How's everything goin?
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 29, 2015, 07:49:29 AM
Headed to Wally World, hold the good items till I get back please.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2015, 07:51:21 AM
Headed to Wally World, hold the good items till I get back please.
I'll try, they are bursting at the seams with big offers this AM.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 29, 2015, 07:52:36 AM
Headed to Wally World, hold the good items till I get back please.
Godspeed - never know what you are going to get at that place ;)
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2015, 07:54:34 AM
Headed to Wally World, hold the good items till I get back please.
Godspeed - never know what you are going to get at that place ;)
...or catch.,
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2015, 07:55:22 AM
Time to board, have a good one guys.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 29, 2015, 07:56:29 AM
Headed to Wally World, hold the good items till I get back please.
Godspeed - never know what you are going to get at that place ;)
...or catch.,
I don't think they vaccinate there  :D
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 29, 2015, 07:57:03 AM
Time to board, have a good one guys.
See ya Dave - you might not recognize me when you get back on, Platinum Stars!!!!!   ;)   Safe travels!
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: sfish on January 29, 2015, 07:59:29 AM
The Bald Eagle stole the bacon!
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 29, 2015, 08:06:43 AM
The Bald Eagle stole the bacon!
Scott - what's shakin?
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 08:07:37 AM
Morning Fish & CG and Bye again Dave.  God be with you Chip.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 29, 2015, 08:11:00 AM
9 Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro
          5/27.50
 8 Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic 1979
         10/39.99
 7 Cohiba Puro Dominicana Robusto
          5/29.99
 6 Oliva Connecticut Reserve Toro
         10/39.99
 5 Acid Kuba Kuba
          5/24.50
 4 Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal Toro
         10/39.99
 3 Montecristo Churchill  Extra
          5/32.50
 2 CAO Brazilia Gol
         10/38.99
 1 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure
          5/24.50
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 29, 2015, 08:12:52 AM
morning Scott and Shaun.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 29, 2015, 08:19:21 AM
Morning Fish & CG and Bye again Dave.  God be with you Chip.
GMornin Tex
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 29, 2015, 08:19:29 AM
morning Scott and Shaun.
Howdy Dean!
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 08:21:01 AM
Time to hit the road Happy Jamming.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: sfish on January 29, 2015, 08:29:52 AM
The Bald Eagle stole the bacon!
Scott - what's shakin?
Not too much Shaun, just trying to act high for Tony 😄. Trying to keep comfortable in between getting up and moving around every 15 minutes
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 29, 2015, 08:32:39 AM
The Bald Eagle stole the bacon!
Scott - what's shakin?
Not too much Shaun, just trying to act high for Tony 😄. Trying to keep comfortable in between getting up and moving around every 15 minutes
Damn, I could probably get it up every fifteen minutes for a while, but I think my dick would get cramps!   ;)
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 29, 2015, 08:39:49 AM
10  601 Blue Box-Press Maduro Robusto
         10/39.99
 9 Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro
          5/27.50
 8 Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic 1979
         10/39.99
 7 Cohiba Puro Dominicana Robusto
          5/29.99
 6 Oliva Connecticut Reserve Toro
         10/39.99
 5 Acid Kuba Kuba
          5/24.50
 4 Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal Toro
         10/39.99
 3 Montecristo Churchill  Extra
          5/32.50
 2 CAO Brazilia Gol
         10/38.99
 1 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure
          5/24.50
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: sfish on January 29, 2015, 08:41:23 AM
The Bald Eagle stole the bacon!
Scott - what's shakin?
Not too much Shaun, just trying to act high for Tony 😄. Trying to keep comfortable in between getting up and moving around every 15 minutes
Damn, I could probably get it up every fifteen minutes for a while, but I think my dick would get cramps!   ;)
You're not right, soon-to-be Platinum Boy
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 29, 2015, 08:52:06 AM
The Bald Eagle stole the bacon!
Scott - what's shakin?
Not too much Shaun, just trying to act high for Tony 😄. Trying to keep comfortable in between getting up and moving around every 15 minutes
get better little fish, good morning everybody else.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 29, 2015, 08:52:56 AM
this just popped up  http://teespring.com/supercigar?var=nf2 (http://teespring.com/supercigar?var=nf2)  a cigar smokers superhero tee shirt.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 29, 2015, 09:07:34 AM
The Bald Eagle stole the bacon!
Scott - what's shakin?
Not too much Shaun, just trying to act high for Tony 😄. Trying to keep comfortable in between getting up and moving around every 15 minutes
Damn, I could probably get it up every fifteen minutes for a while, but I think my dick would get cramps!   ;)
You're not right, soon-to-be Platinum Boy
;D
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 29, 2015, 09:07:48 AM
this just popped up  http://teespring.com/supercigar?var=nf2 (http://teespring.com/supercigar?var=nf2)  a cigar smokers superhero tee shirt.
Mornin Flip!
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: sfish on January 29, 2015, 09:17:27 AM
this just popped up  http://teespring.com/supercigar?var=nf2 (http://teespring.com/supercigar?var=nf2)  a cigar smokers superhero tee shirt.
Morning flip, I would wear that shirt
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 29, 2015, 09:17:36 AM
this just popped up  http://teespring.com/supercigar?var=nf2 (http://teespring.com/supercigar?var=nf2)  a cigar smokers superhero tee shirt.
Mornin Flip!
morning back at you Shaun...
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 29, 2015, 09:21:11 AM
this just popped up  http://teespring.com/supercigar?var=nf2 (http://teespring.com/supercigar?var=nf2)  a cigar smokers superhero tee shirt.
Morning flip, I would wear that shirt
That shirt is pretty bad ass
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 29, 2015, 09:27:12 AM
this just popped up  http://teespring.com/supercigar?var=nf2 (http://teespring.com/supercigar?var=nf2)  a cigar smokers superhero tee shirt.
Morning flip, I would wear that shirt
That shirt is pretty bad ass
just don't get it in purple....
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 29, 2015, 09:34:08 AM
11 Sosa Classic Natural Wavell (Robusto)
          5/22.50
10  601 Blue Box-Press Maduro Robusto
         10/39.99
 9 Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro
          5/27.50
 8 Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic 1979
         10/39.99
 7 Cohiba Puro Dominicana Robusto
          5/29.99
 6 Oliva Connecticut Reserve Toro
         10/39.99
 5 Acid Kuba Kuba
          5/24.50
 4 Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal Toro
         10/39.99
 3 Montecristo Churchill  Extra
          5/32.50
 2 CAO Brazilia Gol
         10/38.99
 1 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure
          5/24.50
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2015, 09:36:22 AM
this just popped up  http://teespring.com/supercigar?var=nf2 (http://teespring.com/supercigar?var=nf2)  a cigar smokers superhero tee shirt.
Morning flip, I would wear that shirt
That shirt is pretty bad ass
just don't get it in purple....
No joke, I was considering it in purple.  Hiya Flip, Shaun and Scott.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 29, 2015, 09:36:54 AM
this just popped up  http://teespring.com/supercigar?var=nf2 (http://teespring.com/supercigar?var=nf2)  a cigar smokers superhero tee shirt.
Morning flip, I would wear that shirt
That shirt is pretty bad ass
just don't get it in purple....
No joke, I was considering it in purple.  Hiya Flip, Shaun and Scott.
The grey looks nice - $25 for a shirt is a little too high for me...think of all the cigars!
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2015, 09:38:27 AM
I smoked a Flores y Rodriguez Tamboril this morning.  I was very satisfied with it.  I'm pretty sure they could be had for $2.50 and worth it.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2015, 09:39:49 AM
this just popped up  http://teespring.com/supercigar?var=nf2 (http://teespring.com/supercigar?var=nf2)  a cigar smokers superhero tee shirt.
Morning flip, I would wear that shirt
That shirt is pretty bad ass
just don't get it in purple....
No joke, I was considering it in purple.  Hiya Flip, Shaun and Scott.
The grey looks nice - $25 for a shirt is a little too high for me...think of all the cigars!
Agreed but I probably have 50+ grey tee shirts.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 29, 2015, 09:44:20 AM
this just popped up  http://teespring.com/supercigar?var=nf2 (http://teespring.com/supercigar?var=nf2)  a cigar smokers superhero tee shirt.
Morning flip, I would wear that shirt
That shirt is pretty bad ass
just don't get it in purple....
No joke, I was considering it in purple.  Hiya Flip, Shaun and Scott.
The grey looks nice - $25 for a shirt is a little too high for me...think of all the cigars!
Agreed but I probably have 50+ grey tee shirts.
I wish they had an olive green color
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 29, 2015, 09:57:30 AM
this just popped up  http://teespring.com/supercigar?var=nf2 (http://teespring.com/supercigar?var=nf2)  a cigar smokers superhero tee shirt.
Morning flip, I would wear that shirt
That shirt is pretty bad ass
just don't get it in purple....
No joke, I was considering it in purple.  Hiya Flip, Shaun and Scott.
The grey looks nice - $25 for a shirt is a little too high for me...think of all the cigars!
Agreed but I probably have 50+ grey tee shirts.
i usually go for the black tee shirt, hides the spaghetti sauce stains better!   :D
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 29, 2015, 09:58:29 AM
this just popped up  http://teespring.com/supercigar?var=nf2 (http://teespring.com/supercigar?var=nf2)  a cigar smokers superhero tee shirt.
Morning flip, I would wear that shirt
That shirt is pretty bad ass
just don't get it in purple....
No joke, I was considering it in purple.  Hiya Flip, Shaun and Scott.
The grey looks nice - $25 for a shirt is a little too high for me...think of all the cigars!
Agreed but I probably have 50+ grey tee shirts.
i usually go for the black tee shirt, hides the spaghetti sauce stains better!   :D
And the boob sweat ;)  That's more for Tony tho...
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2015, 10:04:17 AM
this just popped up  http://teespring.com/supercigar?var=nf2 (http://teespring.com/supercigar?var=nf2)  a cigar smokers superhero tee shirt.
Morning flip, I would wear that shirt
That shirt is pretty bad ass
just don't get it in purple....
No joke, I was considering it in purple.  Hiya Flip, Shaun and Scott.
The grey looks nice - $25 for a shirt is a little too high for me...think of all the cigars!
Agreed but I probably have 50+ grey tee shirts.
i usually go for the black tee shirt, hides the spaghetti sauce stains better!   :D
And the boob sweat ;)  That's more for Tony tho...
+2
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 29, 2015, 10:06:00 AM
this just popped up  http://teespring.com/supercigar?var=nf2 (http://teespring.com/supercigar?var=nf2)  a cigar smokers superhero tee shirt.
Morning flip, I would wear that shirt
That shirt is pretty bad ass
just don't get it in purple....
No joke, I was considering it in purple.  Hiya Flip, Shaun and Scott.
The grey looks nice - $25 for a shirt is a little too high for me...think of all the cigars!
Agreed but I probably have 50+ grey tee shirts.
i usually go for the black tee shirt, hides the spaghetti sauce stains better!   :D
And the boob sweat ;)  That's more for Tony tho...
i should know better than to be drinking when i read one of these posts...
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: sfish on January 29, 2015, 10:11:09 AM
this just popped up  http://teespring.com/supercigar?var=nf2 (http://teespring.com/supercigar?var=nf2)  a cigar smokers superhero tee shirt.
Morning flip, I would wear that shirt
That shirt is pretty bad ass
just don't get it in purple....
I would totally do the purple
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 29, 2015, 10:20:52 AM
Morning, muchachos. Highlights of last night.  Not pictured: the Monte #2 I started with and the Short Story we closed with.

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/29/851de59f14a634f86884ff87562be404.jpg)

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/29/4a2d68465e6ab2ba67f7765df6b5cfa9.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: sfish on January 29, 2015, 10:31:10 AM
Morning, muchachos. Highlights of last night.  Not pictured: the Monte #2 I started with and the Short Story we closed with.

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/29/851de59f14a634f86884ff87562be404.jpg)

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/29/4a2d68465e6ab2ba67f7765df6b5cfa9.jpg)
nice lineup there Raz, you're making me thirsty
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 29, 2015, 10:40:16 AM
Morning, muchachos. Highlights of last night.  Not pictured: the Monte #2 I started with and the Short Story we closed with.

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/29/851de59f14a634f86884ff87562be404.jpg)

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/29/4a2d68465e6ab2ba67f7765df6b5cfa9.jpg)
nice lineup there Raz, you're making me thirsty
This was at the Used-Airliner-Broker's place, the fella that gave me my big humidor. Guy doesn't drink whiskey - prefers rum and port - but he stocks top-shelf stuff for his friends. Not pictured: the Balvenie 21-year old I started with and the Blue Label George V.

Also not pictured: the yellow Ferrari he loans out to friends, and his winter place just down the highway from KC in the keys. Nice work if you can get it. I'd hate the guy, but he's so damned generous.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 29, 2015, 10:45:48 AM
12 Man O' War Dark Horse (4.5"x44)
         10/27.50
11 Sosa Classic Natural Wavell (Robusto)
          5/22.50
10  601 Blue Box-Press Maduro Robusto
         10/39.99
 9 Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro
          5/27.50
 8 Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic 1979
         10/39.99
 7 Cohiba Puro Dominicana Robusto
          5/29.99
 6 Oliva Connecticut Reserve Toro
         10/39.99
 5 Acid Kuba Kuba
          5/24.50
 4 Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal Toro
         10/39.99
 3 Montecristo Churchill  Extra
          5/32.50
 2 CAO Brazilia Gol
         10/38.99
 1 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure
          5/24.50
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2015, 10:49:18 AM
Also not pictured: the yellow Ferrari he loans out to friends, and his winter place just down the highway from KC in the keys. Nice work if you can get it. I'd hate the guy, but he's so damned generous.
I'm hearing, Key West herf in the Spring ?!?!
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: jswaykos on January 29, 2015, 11:01:32 AM
Morning, all.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 29, 2015, 11:03:14 AM
Morning, all.
Good mornin Joe!
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 29, 2015, 11:11:42 AM
13 L'Atelier Surrogates Bone Crusher
          5/29.50
12 Man O' War Dark Horse (4.5"x44)
         10/27.50
11 Sosa Classic Natural Wavell (Robusto)
          5/22.50
10  601 Blue Box-Press Maduro Robusto
         10/39.99
 9 Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro
          5/27.50
 8 Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic 1979
         10/39.99
 7 Cohiba Puro Dominicana Robusto
          5/29.99
 6 Oliva Connecticut Reserve Toro
         10/39.99
 5 Acid Kuba Kuba
          5/24.50
 4 Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal Toro
         10/39.99
 3 Montecristo Churchill  Extra
          5/32.50
 2 CAO Brazilia Gol
         10/38.99
 1 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure
          5/24.50
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 29, 2015, 11:14:40 AM
Also not pictured: the yellow Ferrari he loans out to friends, and his winter place just down the highway from KC in the keys. Nice work if you can get it. I'd hate the guy, but he's so damned generous.
I'm hearing, Key West herf in the Spring ?!?!
Can't, I burned up all my leave with a broken leg, and won't have enough accumulated by spring.  But you guys go right ahead. ;-)
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: sfish on January 29, 2015, 11:23:43 AM
Morning, all.
Morning Joe, slow day here
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2015, 11:29:43 AM
Morning, all.
What's going on Taquito Joe?
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: jswaykos on January 29, 2015, 11:33:07 AM
Morning, all.
What's going on Taquito Joe?

Not a whole lot.  Entire house has been sick.  I got the least sick, so there's that.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: jswaykos on January 29, 2015, 11:34:12 AM
Morning, all.
Morning Joe, slow day here

Indeed.  I had an Espresso Oak Aged Yeti over the weekend, good stuff.  Reminded me of Victory at Sea, maybe a little sweeter.  Probably not something I'd reach for regularly but I wouldn't turn it down.  Now I need to try their chocolate.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: jswaykos on January 29, 2015, 11:35:38 AM
Morning, all.
Good mornin Joe!

Hey there, Shaun.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 29, 2015, 11:37:21 AM
Morning, all.
Morning Joe, slow day here

Indeed.  I had an Espresso Oak Aged Yeti over the weekend, good stuff.  Reminded me of Victory at Sea, maybe a little sweeter.  Probably not something I'd reach for regularly but I wouldn't turn it down.  Now I need to try their chocolate.
I have a bomber of the regular I need to try - I wish we got some of the different flavors here, but I have only seen the original.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: jswaykos on January 29, 2015, 11:42:56 AM
Morning, all.
Morning Joe, slow day here

Indeed.  I had an Espresso Oak Aged Yeti over the weekend, good stuff.  Reminded me of Victory at Sea, maybe a little sweeter.  Probably not something I'd reach for regularly but I wouldn't turn it down.  Now I need to try their chocolate.
I have a bomber of the regular I need to try - I wish we got some of the different flavors here, but I have only seen the original.

Been a while since I've had it but I recall liking the regular Oak Aged Yeti quite a bit.  Not as sweet as the Espresso, which I liked.  I like sweet beers, but not TOO sweet.  Some of them just go overboard with the flavors
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 29, 2015, 11:43:41 AM
Morning, all.
Morning Joe, slow day here

Indeed.  I had an Espresso Oak Aged Yeti over the weekend, good stuff.  Reminded me of Victory at Sea, maybe a little sweeter.  Probably not something I'd reach for regularly but I wouldn't turn it down.  Now I need to try their chocolate.
I have a bomber of the regular I need to try - I wish we got some of the different flavors here, but I have only seen the original.

Been a while since I've had it but I recall liking the regular Oak Aged Yeti quite a bit.  Not as sweet as the Espresso, which I liked.  I like sweet beers, but not TOO sweet.  Some of them just go overboard with the flavors
Comepletely agree - Southern Tier comes to mind with those.  At least they do those very well, otherwise I would never reach for one.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: jswaykos on January 29, 2015, 11:48:02 AM
Morning, all.
Morning Joe, slow day here

Indeed.  I had an Espresso Oak Aged Yeti over the weekend, good stuff.  Reminded me of Victory at Sea, maybe a little sweeter.  Probably not something I'd reach for regularly but I wouldn't turn it down.  Now I need to try their chocolate.
I have a bomber of the regular I need to try - I wish we got some of the different flavors here, but I have only seen the original.

Been a while since I've had it but I recall liking the regular Oak Aged Yeti quite a bit.  Not as sweet as the Espresso, which I liked.  I like sweet beers, but not TOO sweet.  Some of them just go overboard with the flavors
Comepletely agree - Southern Tier comes to mind with those.  At least they do those very well, otherwise I would never reach for one.

ST hits my sweet spot, pun intended.  The Choklat, Pumking, and Warlock are all perfect to my tastes.  Their Creme Brulee was a bit much, but so is real creme brulee.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 29, 2015, 11:52:17 AM
14 Sun Grown Square Off Sampler
The Sun Grown Square Off Sampler includes:
5 - Alec Bradley American Sun Grown Toro (6"x50
5 - Rocky Patel Sun Grown Torpedo (6.1"x52)
         10/39.50
[...]
Post by: flip from jersey on January 29, 2015, 12:01:25 PM
Morning, all.
Morning Joe, slow day here

Indeed.  I had an Espresso Oak Aged Yeti over the weekend, good stuff.  Reminded me of Victory at Sea, maybe a little sweeter.  Probably not something I'd reach for regularly but I wouldn't turn it down.  Now I need to try their chocolate.
I have a bomber of the regular I need to try - I wish we got some of the different flavors here, but I have only seen the original.

Been a while since I've had it but I recall liking the regular Oak Aged Yeti quite a bit.  Not as sweet as the Espresso, which I liked.  I like sweet beers, but not TOO sweet.  Some of them just go overboard with the flavors
Comepletely agree - Southern Tier comes to mind with those.  At least they do those very well, otherwise I would never reach for one.
Now you guys have me looking for a Manhattan Special Espresso soda, it goes real well with a proscuitto & fresh mozzeralla hero.  they make it sugar free as well.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: jswaykos on January 29, 2015, 12:04:46 PM
[...]

Craft soda... see them all the time but they're almost always too sweet for me.  I do like diet cream soda though.  Usually only see it at World Market or a random shop by one of the Churchill's cigar lounge locations.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: sfish on January 29, 2015, 12:13:58 PM
Morning, all.
Morning Joe, slow day here

Indeed.  I had an Espresso Oak Aged Yeti over the weekend, good stuff.  Reminded me of Victory at Sea, maybe a little sweeter.  Probably not something I'd reach for regularly but I wouldn't turn it down.  Now I need to try their chocolate.
I have a bomber of the regular I need to try - I wish we got some of the different flavors here, but I have only seen the original.

Been a while since I've had it but I recall liking the regular Oak Aged Yeti quite a bit.  Not as sweet as the Espresso, which I liked.  I like sweet beers, but not TOO sweet.  Some of them just go overboard with the flavors
The Yeti Choc is pretty darned good, I haven't tried the Espresso but would like to. Pretty powerful brews from memory
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: jswaykos on January 29, 2015, 12:49:50 PM
Morning, all.
Morning Joe, slow day here

Indeed.  I had an Espresso Oak Aged Yeti over the weekend, good stuff.  Reminded me of Victory at Sea, maybe a little sweeter.  Probably not something I'd reach for regularly but I wouldn't turn it down.  Now I need to try their chocolate.
I have a bomber of the regular I need to try - I wish we got some of the different flavors here, but I have only seen the original.

Been a while since I've had it but I recall liking the regular Oak Aged Yeti quite a bit.  Not as sweet as the Espresso, which I liked.  I like sweet beers, but not TOO sweet.  Some of them just go overboard with the flavors
The Yeti Choc is pretty darned good, I haven't tried the Espresso but would like to. Pretty powerful brews from memory

Not a damn thing going on at the office and the boss already left for the day.  No reason to stick around myself.  Enjoy the rest of the day and have a great weekend, all.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: sfish on January 29, 2015, 01:01:24 PM
[...]

Have a great weekend Joe
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 29, 2015, 01:06:50 PM
[...]

Not terribly much happening here on the banter.  People were complaining about the last jam, but I think this one sucks worse.  CB's fault?
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 29, 2015, 01:13:19 PM
Okay, the Tat Miami is a step up.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 29, 2015, 01:20:46 PM
[...]

It's always CB's fault... had a big Indian lunch, one of the guys is leaving, so we all kicked in $15 for Indian food & pizza.  30 people, 2 pizza's and lots of trays of Indian food.  Nobody ate the pizza, only one slice out of each pie.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 29, 2015, 01:22:42 PM
16 Romeo y Julieta Media Noche Robusto
         10/37.50
15 Tatuaje Miami
            5/32.50
[...]
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2015, 01:32:49 PM
Not quite Dean or Bean weather, but a light jacket and Sam Cold Snap out on the patio is a heck of an improvement from home!
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2015, 01:34:20 PM
Hey Fishy, how is day two going?
Don't know if you saw my question about the adhesive used to close your incision yesterday.....is it purple?
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 29, 2015, 01:39:50 PM
Afternoon. Hope everyone is loading up on these JAM deals. You won't see this stuff again... until next time.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 29, 2015, 01:40:23 PM
Not quite Dean or Bean weather, but a light jacket and Sam Cold Snap out on the patio is a heck of an improvement from home!
That sounds much better than snow and a heater... -1 here for a 'feels like' temp, 20mph winds aren't cool in the winter.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 29, 2015, 01:40:40 PM
Afternoon. Hope everyone is loading up on these JAM deals. You won't see this stuff again... until next time.
Mornin Steve!
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2015, 01:41:05 PM
[...]

Yup, goes without saying!
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 29, 2015, 01:41:30 PM
Not quite Dean or Bean weather, but a light jacket and Sam Cold Snap out on the patio is a heck of an improvement from home!

You in SC or GA... not that there's probably much of a difference in weather.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2015, 01:42:31 PM
Not quite Dean or Bean weather, but a light jacket and Sam Cold Snap out on the patio is a heck of an improvement from home!
That sounds much better than snow and a heater... -1 here for a 'feels like' temp, 20mph winds aren't cool in the winter.
For sure, and there is a nice fire pit for later in the evening.  Nice bonus at Courtyard Marriots.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2015, 01:43:43 PM
Not quite Dean or Bean weather, but a light jacket and Sam Cold Snap out on the patio is a heck of an improvement from home!

You in SC or GA... not that there's probably much of a difference in weather.
Clemson SC, so a little cooler than the low country.  Will head down to Athens tomorrow afternoon then back here on Sunday.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 29, 2015, 01:51:34 PM
Afternoon. Hope everyone is loading up on these JAM deals. You won't see this stuff again... until next time.
Mornin Steve!

Hey, Shaun. See some Bone Crushers made an appearance today. IF anyone was interested in these, .Biz has a special going... which I considered before landing a box of SkullBreaker's on the Devil.

Additional 10% off w/ atelier

http://www.cigarplace.biz/index.cfm/a/catalog.cigarbrand/brandid/2184?utm_source=Cigar+Place+Newsletter+List&utm_campaign=35e0efd689-L_Atelier_10_Off_1_28_15_10_30am_8batch_1hr&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_efb7fdc687-35e0efd689-195677797&mc_cid=35e0efd689&mc_eid=ec32ed19b9
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: sfish on January 29, 2015, 01:56:25 PM
Hey Fishy, how is day two going?
Don't know if you saw my question about the adhesive used to close your incision yesterday.....is it purple?
A bit more pain at the site but just taking Tylenol so far so not too bad. I thought you were just making a purple joke, no it's clear
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 29, 2015, 01:56:51 PM
Not quite Dean or Bean weather, but a light jacket and Sam Cold Snap out on the patio is a heck of an improvement from home!

You in SC or GA... not that there's probably much of a difference in weather.
Clemson SC, so a little cooler than the low country.  Will head down to Athens tomorrow afternoon then back here on Sunday.

Should be a decent weekend in GA. @ 50/30. Not calling for rain until Sunday... 50%. So, we got that.  8)
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 29, 2015, 01:59:41 PM
Hey Fishy, how is day two going?
Don't know if you saw my question about the adhesive used to close your incision yesterday.....is it purple?
A bit more pain at the site but just taking Tylenol so far so not too bad. I thought you were just making a purple joke, no it's clear

Hey, Scott. No piggy-back rides for Tony for awhile I guess.  :o

Glad to hear you're doing well. Seems to be quite a few Botl on the mend around here. Musta been a helava herf I missed.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2015, 02:02:38 PM
Hey Fishy, how is day two going?
Don't know if you saw my question about the adhesive used to close your incision yesterday.....is it purple?
A bit more pain at the site but just taking Tylenol so far so not too bad. I thought you were just making a purple joke, no it's clear
When I was at Ethicon, I had responsibility for Dermabond which is purple.  Color meant to make it easier to see when applying.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 02:03:48 PM
Not quite Dean or Bean weather, but a light jacket and Sam Cold Snap out on the patio is a heck of an improvement from home!

You in SC or GA... not that there's probably much of a difference in weather.
Clemson SC, so a little cooler than the low country.  Will head down to Athens tomorrow afternoon then back here on Sunday.
29 in Myrtle Beach this morning.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 02:07:34 PM
Good Lord I just ate a chicken fried steak must have weighed 3 pounds with smashed potatoes and mac and cheese.  Fuk'n good.  Ranch Hand Cafe in Cleveland, Texas. Headed home now.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2015, 02:11:08 PM
Good Lord I just ate a chicken fried steak must have weighed 3 pounds with smashed potatoes and mac and cheese.  Fuk'n good.  Ranch Hand Cafe in Cleveland, Texas. Headed home now.
Mmmmm!  Better start thinking about what's for dinner tonight so that Scott won't bitch at me later.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 29, 2015, 02:13:05 PM
Afternoon. Hope everyone is loading up on these JAM deals. You won't see this stuff again... until next time.
Mornin Steve!

Hey, Shaun. See some Bone Crushers made an appearance today. IF anyone was interested in these, .Biz has a special going... which I considered before landing a box of SkullBreaker's on the Devil.

Additional 10% off w/ atelier

http://www.cigarplace.biz/index.cfm/a/catalog.cigarbrand/brandid/2184?utm_source=Cigar+Place+Newsletter+List&utm_campaign=35e0efd689-L_Atelier_10_Off_1_28_15_10_30am_8batch_1hr&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_efb7fdc687-35e0efd689-195677797&mc_cid=35e0efd689&mc_eid=ec32ed19b9
That's not a bad little sale - I am hoping I can pick some up at the L'At event I am going to next week in StL
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 29, 2015, 02:15:52 PM
Good Lord I just ate a chicken fried steak must have weighed 3 pounds with smashed potatoes and mac and cheese.  Fuk'n good.  Ranch Hand Cafe in Cleveland, Texas. Headed home now.

Sounds like a nap should be in your future after that carb fest. I think I just heard Tony's stomach growl when he read that.  ;)
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2015, 02:21:00 PM
Good Lord I just ate a chicken fried steak must have weighed 3 pounds with smashed potatoes and mac and cheese.  Fuk'n good.  Ranch Hand Cafe in Cleveland, Texas. Headed home now.

Sounds like a nap should be in your future after that carb fest. I think I just heard Tony's stomach growl when he read that.  ;)
You are correct, sir.  That soup and salad I had for lunch didn't do the trick.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 29, 2015, 02:24:29 PM
Good Lord I just ate a chicken fried steak must have weighed 3 pounds with smashed potatoes and mac and cheese.  Fuk'n good.  Ranch Hand Cafe in Cleveland, Texas. Headed home now.

Sounds like a nap should be in your future after that carb fest. I think I just heard Tony's stomach growl when he read that.  ;)
You are correct, sir.  That soup and salad I had for lunch didn't do the trick.
Nothing beats a good fap, uhh, I mean, nap!
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 02:27:57 PM
Good Lord I just ate a chicken fried steak must have weighed 3 pounds with smashed potatoes and mac and cheese.  Fuk'n good.  Ranch Hand Cafe in Cleveland, Texas. Headed home now.

Sounds like a nap should be in your future after that carb fest. I think I just heard Tony's stomach growl when he read that.  ;)
Afraid I might die in my sleep!
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 29, 2015, 02:27:58 PM
Afternoon. Hope everyone is loading up on these JAM deals. You won't see this stuff again... until next time.
Mornin Steve!

Hey, Shaun. See some Bone Crushers made an appearance today. IF anyone was interested in these, .Biz has a special going... which I considered before landing a box of SkullBreaker's on the Devil.

Additional 10% off w/ atelier

http://www.cigarplace.biz/index.cfm/a/catalog.cigarbrand/brandid/2184?utm_source=Cigar+Place+Newsletter+List&utm_campaign=35e0efd689-L_Atelier_10_Off_1_28_15_10_30am_8batch_1hr&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_efb7fdc687-35e0efd689-195677797&mc_cid=35e0efd689&mc_eid=ec32ed19b9
That's not a bad little sale - I am hoping I can pick some up at the L'At event I am going to next week in StL

Yep. Just missing the FREE shipping. Although, $1 shipping is usually on the 1st... Only a couple days out.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2015, 02:29:14 PM
Afternoon. Hope everyone is loading up on these JAM deals. You won't see this stuff again... until next time.
Mornin Steve!

Hey, Shaun. See some Bone Crushers made an appearance today. IF anyone was interested in these, .Biz has a special going... which I considered before landing a box of SkullBreaker's on the Devil.

Additional 10% off w/ atelier

http://www.cigarplace.biz/index.cfm/a/catalog.cigarbrand/brandid/2184?utm_source=Cigar+Place+Newsletter+List&utm_campaign=35e0efd689-L_Atelier_10_Off_1_28_15_10_30am_8batch_1hr&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_efb7fdc687-35e0efd689-195677797&mc_cid=35e0efd689&mc_eid=ec32ed19b9
That's not a bad little sale - I am hoping I can pick some up at the L'At event I am going to next week in StL
Did you set up a meet with BD yet?
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: sfish on January 29, 2015, 02:30:10 PM
Hey Fishy, how is day two going?
Don't know if you saw my question about the adhesive used to close your incision yesterday.....is it purple?
A bit more pain at the site but just taking Tylenol so far so not too bad. I thought you were just making a purple joke, no it's clear
When I was at Ethicon, I had responsibility for Dermabond which is purple.  Color meant to make it easier to see when applying.
This stuff is clear so you can see how the incision is healing without removing anything. Comes off by itself in like 2 weeks apparently
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: sfish on January 29, 2015, 02:31:26 PM
Good Lord I just ate a chicken fried steak must have weighed 3 pounds with smashed potatoes and mac and cheese.  Fuk'n good.  Ranch Hand Cafe in Cleveland, Texas. Headed home now.
Mmmmm!  Better start thinking about what's for dinner tonight so that Scott won't bitch at me later.
I never stop trying to help improve your life, full time job there
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: sfish on January 29, 2015, 02:32:40 PM
Afternoon. Hope everyone is loading up on these JAM deals. You won't see this stuff again... until next time.
Mornin Steve!

Hey, Shaun. See some Bone Crushers made an appearance today. IF anyone was interested in these, .Biz has a special going... which I considered before landing a box of SkullBreaker's on the Devil.

Additional 10% off w/ atelier

http://www.cigarplace.biz/index.cfm/a/catalog.cigarbrand/brandid/2184?utm_source=Cigar+Place+Newsletter+List&utm_campaign=35e0efd689-L_Atelier_10_Off_1_28_15_10_30am_8batch_1hr&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_efb7fdc687-35e0efd689-195677797&mc_cid=35e0efd689&mc_eid=ec32ed19b9
That's not a bad little sale - I am hoping I can pick some up at the L'At event I am going to next week in StL
I sense a restraining order in your future
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 29, 2015, 02:33:10 PM
[...]

Very true.  CBid has been really hot and cold lately, but there have been some nice deals out there
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 29, 2015, 02:34:21 PM
Afternoon. Hope everyone is loading up on these JAM deals. You won't see this stuff again... until next time.
Mornin Steve!

Hey, Shaun. See some Bone Crushers made an appearance today. IF anyone was interested in these, .Biz has a special going... which I considered before landing a box of SkullBreaker's on the Devil.

Additional 10% off w/ atelier

http://www.cigarplace.biz/index.cfm/a/catalog.cigarbrand/brandid/2184?utm_source=Cigar+Place+Newsletter+List&utm_campaign=35e0efd689-L_Atelier_10_Off_1_28_15_10_30am_8batch_1hr&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_efb7fdc687-35e0efd689-195677797&mc_cid=35e0efd689&mc_eid=ec32ed19b9
That's not a bad little sale - I am hoping I can pick some up at the L'At event I am going to next week in StL
I sense a restraining order in your future
Pete won't be there, but his older brother KC will.  KC 'owns' the L'At stuff and a Dan 'owns' the Surrogates.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 29, 2015, 02:36:21 PM
Good Lord I just ate a chicken fried steak must have weighed 3 pounds with smashed potatoes and mac and cheese.  Fuk'n good.  Ranch Hand Cafe in Cleveland, Texas. Headed home now.

Sounds like a nap should be in your future after that carb fest. I think I just heard Tony's stomach growl when he read that.  ;)
You are correct, sir.  That soup and salad I had for lunch didn't do the trick.

I thought you may still be on the diet. Glad to see you haven't given up.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 29, 2015, 02:38:25 PM
Good Lord I just ate a chicken fried steak must have weighed 3 pounds with smashed potatoes and mac and cheese.  Fuk'n good.  Ranch Hand Cafe in Cleveland, Texas. Headed home now.

Sounds like a nap should be in your future after that carb fest. I think I just heard Tony's stomach growl when he read that.  ;)
Yeah, but the reason you could hear it is that mine growled at the same time.

Love me some chicken-fried steak, but outside of Texas you can only get second-best, at best.  Hate to say it, but it's so.  The Southwater Café in Chicago did a very close second, but still second.

Same's true for biscuits and gravy.  Texas has the best.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2015, 02:38:36 PM
Good Lord I just ate a chicken fried steak must have weighed 3 pounds with smashed potatoes and mac and cheese.  Fuk'n good.  Ranch Hand Cafe in Cleveland, Texas. Headed home now.

Sounds like a nap should be in your future after that carb fest. I think I just heard Tony's stomach growl when he read that.  ;)
You are correct, sir.  That soup and salad I had for lunch didn't do the trick.

I thought you may still be on the diet. Glad to see you haven't given up.
It's pathetic really.  I went off the rails on January 1st and I'm trying hard to get back on.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 29, 2015, 02:40:31 PM
Good Lord I just ate a chicken fried steak must have weighed 3 pounds with smashed potatoes and mac and cheese.  Fuk'n good.  Ranch Hand Cafe in Cleveland, Texas. Headed home now.

Sounds like a nap should be in your future after that carb fest. I think I just heard Tony's stomach growl when he read that.  ;)
You are correct, sir.  That soup and salad I had for lunch didn't do the trick.
Nothing beats a good fap, uhh, I mean, nap!
That too.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 29, 2015, 02:41:48 PM
Good Lord I just ate a chicken fried steak must have weighed 3 pounds with smashed potatoes and mac and cheese.  Fuk'n good.  Ranch Hand Cafe in Cleveland, Texas. Headed home now.

Sounds like a nap should be in your future after that carb fest. I think I just heard Tony's stomach growl when he read that.  ;)
You are correct, sir.  That soup and salad I had for lunch didn't do the trick.
Nothing beats a good fap, uhh, I mean, nap!
That too.
Fap, then Nap...nothing better unless someone makes me a sammich in between those two, non-concurrent with the first event ;)
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 02:42:32 PM
Good Lord I just ate a chicken fried steak must have weighed 3 pounds with smashed potatoes and mac and cheese.  Fuk'n good.  Ranch Hand Cafe in Cleveland, Texas. Headed home now.

Sounds like a nap should be in your future after that carb fest. I think I just heard Tony's stomach growl when he read that.  ;)
Yeah, but the reason you could hear it is that mine growled at the same time.

Love me some chicken-fried steak, but outside of Texas you can only get second-best, at best.  Hate to say it, but it's so.  The Southwater Café in Chicago did a very close second, but still second.

Same's true for biscuits and gravy.  Texas has the best.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 02:44:18 PM
77 degrees here
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 29, 2015, 02:46:45 PM
Good Lord I just ate a chicken fried steak must have weighed 3 pounds with smashed potatoes and mac and cheese.  Fuk'n good.  Ranch Hand Cafe in Cleveland, Texas. Headed home now.

Sounds like a nap should be in your future after that carb fest. I think I just heard Tony's stomach growl when he read that.  ;)
You are correct, sir.  That soup and salad I had for lunch didn't do the trick.

I thought you may still be on the diet. Glad to see you haven't given up.
It's pathetic really.  I went off the rails on January 1st and I'm trying hard to get back on.
Isn't it antithetical to your heritage to diet?  The whole Uomini di panza thing?
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 29, 2015, 02:47:38 PM
Good Lord I just ate a chicken fried steak must have weighed 3 pounds with smashed potatoes and mac and cheese.  Fuk'n good.  Ranch Hand Cafe in Cleveland, Texas. Headed home now.

Sounds like a nap should be in your future after that carb fest. I think I just heard Tony's stomach growl when he read that.  ;)
Yeah, but the reason you could hear it is that mine growled at the same time.

Love me some chicken-fried steak, but outside of Texas you can only get second-best, at best.  Hate to say it, but it's so.  The Southwater Café in Chicago did a very close second, but still second.

Same's true for biscuits and gravy.  Texas has the best.
Some serious calories.  Some serious carbs.  Hope you didn't go away hungry.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 29, 2015, 02:48:00 PM
Good Lord I just ate a chicken fried steak must have weighed 3 pounds with smashed potatoes and mac and cheese.  Fuk'n good.  Ranch Hand Cafe in Cleveland, Texas. Headed home now.

Sounds like a nap should be in your future after that carb fest. I think I just heard Tony's stomach growl when he read that.  ;)
Yeah, but the reason you could hear it is that mine growled at the same time.

Love me some chicken-fried steak, but outside of Texas you can only get second-best, at best.  Hate to say it, but it's so.  The Southwater Café in Chicago did a very close second, but still second.

Same's true for biscuits and gravy.  Texas has the best.
Gee thanks, assfish.  I compliment Texas and you have to rub it in with pictures.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 29, 2015, 02:50:48 PM
Good Lord I just ate a chicken fried steak must have weighed 3 pounds with smashed potatoes and mac and cheese.  Fuk'n good.  Ranch Hand Cafe in Cleveland, Texas. Headed home now.

Sounds like a nap should be in your future after that carb fest. I think I just heard Tony's stomach growl when he read that.  ;)
Yeah, but the reason you could hear it is that mine growled at the same time.

Love me some chicken-fried steak, but outside of Texas you can only get second-best, at best.  Hate to say it, but it's so.  The Southwater Café in Chicago did a very close second, but still second.

Same's true for biscuits and gravy.  Texas has the best.
Some serious calories.  Some serious carbs.  Hope you didn't go away hungry.
I'd rape that plate - food porn!
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 29, 2015, 02:50:54 PM
Good Lord I just ate a chicken fried steak must have weighed 3 pounds with smashed potatoes and mac and cheese.  Fuk'n good.  Ranch Hand Cafe in Cleveland, Texas. Headed home now.

Sounds like a nap should be in your future after that carb fest. I think I just heard Tony's stomach growl when he read that.  ;)
You are correct, sir.  That soup and salad I had for lunch didn't do the trick.
Nothing beats a good fap, uhh, I mean, nap!
That too.
Fap, then Nap...nothing better unless someone makes me a sammich in between those two, non-concurrent with the first event ;)
The definition of a perfect woman: after sex she turns into a sammich and a six-pack. Amiright?
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 29, 2015, 02:53:08 PM
From the Fed email: "Crux has taken the cigar industry by storm since they launched. Everyone is trying to get their hands on these babies!"

Not me, so can't be everybody.  Anybody here had one?
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 29, 2015, 02:53:28 PM
Good Lord I just ate a chicken fried steak must have weighed 3 pounds with smashed potatoes and mac and cheese.  Fuk'n good.  Ranch Hand Cafe in Cleveland, Texas. Headed home now.

Sounds like a nap should be in your future after that carb fest. I think I just heard Tony's stomach growl when he read that.  ;)
You are correct, sir.  That soup and salad I had for lunch didn't do the trick.
Nothing beats a good fap, uhh, I mean, nap!
That too.
Fap, then Nap...nothing better unless someone makes me a sammich in between those two, non-concurrent with the first event ;)
The definition of a perfect woman: after sex she turns into a sammich and a six-pack. Amiright?
YUUUUUUUUPPPPPP!   ;D
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 29, 2015, 02:54:49 PM
Okay, off for an encounter with the former WSU softball player - otherwise known as physical therapy.

I'll say this for her, she does have good hands.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 02:55:09 PM
Good Lord I just ate a chicken fried steak must have weighed 3 pounds with smashed potatoes and mac and cheese.  Fuk'n good.  Ranch Hand Cafe in Cleveland, Texas. Headed home now.

Sounds like a nap should be in your future after that carb fest. I think I just heard Tony's stomach growl when he read that.  ;)
Yeah, but the reason you could hear it is that mine growled at the same time.

Love me some chicken-fried steak, but outside of Texas you can only get second-best, at best.  Hate to say it, but it's so.  The Southwater Café in Chicago did a very close second, but still second.

Same's true for biscuits and gravy.  Texas has the best.
Some serious calories.  Some serious carbs.  Hope you didn't go away hungry.
I'd rape that plate - food porn!
No chit that is the small order and was $10.99 with 3 sides and TX Toast.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 29, 2015, 02:56:41 PM
Good Lord I just ate a chicken fried steak must have weighed 3 pounds with smashed potatoes and mac and cheese.  Fuk'n good.  Ranch Hand Cafe in Cleveland, Texas. Headed home now.

Sounds like a nap should be in your future after that carb fest. I think I just heard Tony's stomach growl when he read that.  ;)
Yeah, but the reason you could hear it is that mine growled at the same time.

Love me some chicken-fried steak, but outside of Texas you can only get second-best, at best.  Hate to say it, but it's so.  The Southwater Café in Chicago did a very close second, but still second.

Same's true for biscuits and gravy.  Texas has the best.
Some serious calories.  Some serious carbs.  Hope you didn't go away hungry.
I'd rape that plate - food porn!
Okay, gotcha.  Right after I clean the plate, I'll hand it to you.  Knock y'self out.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 29, 2015, 03:00:15 PM
Okay, off for an encounter with the former WSU softball player - otherwise known as physical therapy.

I'll say this for her, she does have good hands.
Pull the pants/shorts up a little bit, give her a peak of the monster's outline - see if she bites.  Take er easy Raz!   ;D
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2015, 03:00:35 PM
From the Fed email: "Crux has taken the cigar industry by storm since they launched. Everyone is trying to get their hands on these babies!"

Not me, so can't be everybody.  Anybody here had one?
Not yet, no.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2015, 03:01:58 PM
Good Lord I just ate a chicken fried steak must have weighed 3 pounds with smashed potatoes and mac and cheese.  Fuk'n good.  Ranch Hand Cafe in Cleveland, Texas. Headed home now.

Sounds like a nap should be in your future after that carb fest. I think I just heard Tony's stomach growl when he read that.  ;)
You are correct, sir.  That soup and salad I had for lunch didn't do the trick.

I thought you may still be on the diet. Glad to see you haven't given up.
It's pathetic really.  I went off the rails on January 1st and I'm trying hard to get back on.
Isn't it antithetical to your heritage to diet?  The whole Uomini di panza thing?
I know more fat people here than there.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2015, 03:03:04 PM
From the Fed email: "Crux has taken the cigar industry by storm since they launched. Everyone is trying to get their hands on these babies!"

Not me, so can't be everybody.  Anybody here had one?
Heard about them but haven't had one yet.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2015, 03:04:01 PM
Okay, off for an encounter with the former WSU softball player - otherwise known as physical therapy.

I'll say this for her, she does have good hands.
I'm sure her girlfriend agrees.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2015, 03:07:25 PM
In case anyone is keeping track, another re-org announcement here today.  Effective immediately, they're centralizing IT again.  It's not really news.  One gets used to the centralization/decentralization cycle in the industry.  It just is.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 29, 2015, 03:10:34 PM
In case anyone is keeping track, another re-org announcement here today.  Effective immediately, they're centralizing IT again.  It's not really news.  One gets used to the centralization/decentralization cycle in the industry.  It just is.
We have an Org Mtg today at 4:15, email coming out at 4:00...cancelling our 401k match, I believe, for 2015
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 03:12:35 PM
In case anyone is keeping track, another re-org announcement here today.  Effective immediately, they're centralizing IT again.  It's not really news.  One gets used to the centralization/decentralization cycle in the industry.  It just is.
We have an Org Mtg today at 4:15, email coming out at 4:00...cancelling our 401k match I believe for 2015
Now that sux big time
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 29, 2015, 03:13:43 PM
Good Lord I just ate a chicken fried steak must have weighed 3 pounds with smashed potatoes and mac and cheese.  Fuk'n good.  Ranch Hand Cafe in Cleveland, Texas. Headed home now.

Sounds like a nap should be in your future after that carb fest. I think I just heard Tony's stomach growl when he read that.  ;)
You are correct, sir.  That soup and salad I had for lunch didn't do the trick.
Nothing beats a good fap, uhh, I mean, nap!
That too.
Fap, then Nap...nothing better unless someone makes me a sammich in between those two, non-concurrent with the first event ;)
The definition of a perfect woman: after sex she turns into a sammich and a six-pack. Amiright?
How right you are!  The great swamis knows all and sees all.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 29, 2015, 03:16:52 PM
In case anyone is keeping track, another re-org announcement here today.  Effective immediately, they're centralizing IT again.  It's not really news.  One gets used to the centralization/decentralization cycle in the industry.  It just is.
We have an Org Mtg today at 4:15, email coming out at 4:00...cancelling our 401k match I believe for 2015

Been there, done that. Unfortunately, ours was over 3 years ago. Benefits sure ain't what they used to be. Almost an oxymoron at this point. We should just feel lucky to have a job... or 2.  ::)
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2015, 03:16:58 PM
In case anyone is keeping track, another re-org announcement here today.  Effective immediately, they're centralizing IT again.  It's not really news.  One gets used to the centralization/decentralization cycle in the industry.  It just is.
We have an Org Mtg today at 4:15, email coming out at 4:00...cancelling our 401k match, I believe, for 2015
'MURICA!!!
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: ThinBlueLine on January 29, 2015, 03:20:24 PM
Sup dirty dogs...I tried couple times posting from Tapatalk but the threads are extremely difficult to decipher.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2015, 03:23:23 PM
Sup dirty dogs...I tried couple times posting from Tapatalk but the threads are extremely difficult to decipher.
The real Scott!  And right away he gets on bitching and moaning.  How goes it?
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 29, 2015, 03:26:00 PM
Sup dirty dogs...I tried couple times posting from Tapatalk but the threads are extremely difficult to decipher.
Damn, is that really you?  Wazzup TBL?  Cheese it BOTL, it's the poleece!
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 29, 2015, 03:26:30 PM
In case anyone is keeping track, another re-org announcement here today.  Effective immediately, they're centralizing IT again.  It's not really news.  One gets used to the centralization/decentralization cycle in the industry.  It just is.
We have an Org Mtg today at 4:15, email coming out at 4:00...cancelling our 401k match I believe for 2015
Now that sux big time
Yeah, really tempted to say something - but don't feel like hunting for a new job anytime soon.  I'll just chock on the corporate custard some more
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 29, 2015, 03:26:49 PM
In case anyone is keeping track, another re-org announcement here today.  Effective immediately, they're centralizing IT again.  It's not really news.  One gets used to the centralization/decentralization cycle in the industry.  It just is.
We have an Org Mtg today at 4:15, email coming out at 4:00...cancelling our 401k match I believe for 2015

Been there, done that. Unfortunately, ours was over 3 years ago. Benefits sure ain't what they used to be. Almost an oxymoron at this point. We should just feel lucky to have a job... or 2.  ::)
No shit right - fuckin commies!
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: ThinBlueLine on January 29, 2015, 03:28:18 PM
Sup dirty dogs...I tried couple times posting from Tapatalk but the threads are extremely difficult to decipher.
The real Scott!  And right away he gets on bitching and moaning.  How goes it?
Some things just don't change Tony, good buddy just thought I would stop in and see how it's going here.  Seems like some chatty mofos..ha!
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 29, 2015, 03:30:14 PM
Sup dirty dogs...I tried couple times posting from Tapatalk but the threads are extremely difficult to decipher.
The real Scott!  And right away he gets on bitching and moaning.  How goes it?
And not scottfish or a Beibfish.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 29, 2015, 03:31:04 PM
Sup dirty dogs...I tried couple times posting from Tapatalk but the threads are extremely difficult to decipher.
The real Scott!  And right away he gets on bitching and moaning.  How goes it?
Some things just don't change Tony, good buddy just thought I would stop in and see how it's going here.  Seems like some chatty mofos..ha!
SCOTT!  Same shit different banter, kind of ;)
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 29, 2015, 03:31:49 PM
Sup dirty dogs...I tried couple times posting from Tapatalk but the threads are extremely difficult to decipher.
It turns into a real clusterfuck - not sure how some of these guys do it.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2015, 03:44:05 PM
Sup dirty dogs...I tried couple times posting from Tapatalk but the threads are extremely difficult to decipher.
It turns into a real clusterfuck - not sure how some of these guys do it.
I have no issues on my Samsung S3.  Wonder what's up?
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 29, 2015, 03:45:45 PM
Wow... the Jam finally changed. Put on your "O" face.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 29, 2015, 03:46:36 PM
For example
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/29/f1549e90d14221c67aab992109ac1fcc.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 29, 2015, 03:46:53 PM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/29/bf59a0ce7232ab49e209568066afbb4a.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 29, 2015, 03:47:04 PM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/29/7cb2cc15cbf0594e9bb8b615ece01d27.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 29, 2015, 03:47:49 PM
Only seems to happen when something is quoted over 3x, then it gets funky.  I know the SnS Forum has a 3quote limit for this reason
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 29, 2015, 03:51:27 PM
In case anyone is keeping track, another re-org announcement here today.  Effective immediately, they're centralizing IT again.  It's not really news.  One gets used to the centralization/decentralization cycle in the industry.  It just is.
Indeed. Once they centralize, some jackass with get promoted to VP and come up with the brilliant idea that decentralization is the way of the future. On and on and on.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: ThinBlueLine on January 29, 2015, 03:57:42 PM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/29/bf59a0ce7232ab49e209568066afbb4a.jpg)
YEA WTF, I was unsure what the hell was going on but that's no surprise!
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 29, 2015, 03:58:59 PM
Scott, you see they are revealing the Petemas and Reserva smoke on Sunday!
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2015, 03:59:13 PM
Only seems to happen when something is quoted over 3x, then it gets funky.  I know the SnS Forum has a 3quote limit for this reason
I tried to grab the same post:
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/29/222582a024d33b589b5487c4c2fa6c9e.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 04:04:31 PM
I don't know about tapa shit but site is hit or miss at working on this S5.  Work s perfect on my iPad.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 29, 2015, 04:04:41 PM
Only seems to happen when something is quoted over 3x, then it gets funky.  I know the SnS Forum has a 3quote limit for this reason
I tried to grab the same post:
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/29/222582a024d33b589b5487c4c2fa6c9e.jpg)
Why are you trying to grab my post!
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 29, 2015, 04:07:47 PM
Usually just use the web version on the pnone. Only issue seems to be selecting the page numbers.

Would be easier with some arrows for previous/next   << < 1 > >>
or some such option for Tony's laundry list.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 04:09:46 PM
Only seems to happen when something is quoted over 3x, then it gets funky.  I know the SnS Forum has a 3quote limit for this reason
I tried to grab the same post:
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/29/222582a024d33b589b5487c4c2fa6c9e.jpg)
Why are you trying to grab my post!
He,was trying to grab your azz but missed and got your post
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 29, 2015, 04:12:43 PM
Only seems to happen when something is quoted over 3x, then it gets funky.  I know the SnS Forum has a 3quote limit for this reason
I tried to grab the same post:
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/29/222582a024d33b589b5487c4c2fa6c9e.jpg)
Why are you trying to grab my post!
He,was trying to grab your azz but missed and got your post
God damnit Tony - first NJDave and now me!
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 29, 2015, 04:15:07 PM
For post 7499, I would just like to thank everyone for their constant encouragement to be the biggest PW I can be - here's a nice 7500th post to celebrate!
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 29, 2015, 04:15:20 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/hfVye.jpg)
http://i.imgur.com/hfVye.jpg (http://i.imgur.com/hfVye.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 04:17:30 PM
For post 7499, I would just like to thank everyone for their constant encouragement to be the biggest PW I can be - here's a nice 7500th post to celebrate!
congratulations pervert.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 29, 2015, 04:18:02 PM
Nice view
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 29, 2015, 04:18:39 PM
Nice view
Beats hell out of Katy Perry.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2015, 04:19:30 PM
Usually just use the web version on the pnone. Only issue seems to be selecting the page numbers.

Would be easier with some arrows for previous/next   << < 1 > >>
or some such option for Tony's laundry list.
I wanted those too.  Can't figure out how to do it.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 29, 2015, 04:21:07 PM
Those stars look kinda... pink
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2015, 04:23:19 PM
LMFAO!  I'd been waiting two days for that.  Good to see you all.  Really gotta run.  I'll check back in later.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 29, 2015, 04:25:47 PM
Nice view
Beats hell out of Katy Perry.

CG apparently beats it to Katy Perry every chance he gets, so we all have to suffer.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 29, 2015, 04:30:49 PM
Hey, a lighter.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 29, 2015, 04:31:36 PM
Nice view
Beats hell out of Katy Perry.

CG apparently beats it to Katy Perry every chance he gets, so we all have to suffer.

...Not that there's anything wrong with that.  ;)
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 29, 2015, 04:33:26 PM
Some PF's would be nice... Or some Cuarenta's for Bret: 10/29.99
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 29, 2015, 04:36:40 PM
One time at band camp...
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 29, 2015, 04:42:06 PM
Looks like this just won't die. Here's another angle on Deflategate.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/deflate-gate-triggers-stat-spat-as-analysts-attempt-to-solve-why-patriots-don-t-fumble-003107565-nfl.html
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 29, 2015, 04:44:25 PM
and in unrelated news, Bruce Jenner is becoming a woman. Weird.

http://nation.foxnews.com/2015/01/29/bruce-jenner-taking-estrogen-hormones-new-report
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 29, 2015, 04:44:51 PM
Nice view
Beats hell out of Katy Perry.

CG apparently beats it to Katy Perry every chance he gets, so we all have to suffer.

...Not that there's anything wrong with that.  ;)
;) AMEN!
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 29, 2015, 04:45:23 PM
LMFAO!  I'd been waiting two days for that.  Good to see you all.  Really gotta run.  I'll check back in later.
Damn Tony, fucker - lose a star and stay yellow...story of my life.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 29, 2015, 04:48:45 PM
LMFAO!  I'd been waiting two days for that.  Good to see you all.  Really gotta run.  I'll check back in later.
Damn Tony, fucker - lose a star and stay yellow...story of my life.

Hahaha. Once a yellowstar, always a yellowstar.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 04:50:36 PM
LMFAO!  I'd been waiting two days for that.  Good to see you all.  Really gotta run.  I'll check back in later.
Damn Tony, fucker - lose a star and stay yellow...story of my life.

Hahaha. Once a yellowstar, always a yellowstar.
Amen
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 29, 2015, 04:53:15 PM
Hey, Tex. You just come out of your chicken-fried coma?
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 29, 2015, 04:56:39 PM
Warpigs. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 29, 2015, 04:59:40 PM
Hey, Tex. You just come out of your chicken-fried coma?

Musta had a relapse
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 05:04:59 PM
Hey, Tex. You just come out of your chicken-fried coma?

Musta had a relapse
Been trying to post  but Tony's site don't like my phone.   I am awake but somewhat dilutonal.  Ready to be out of this damn car
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 29, 2015, 05:09:16 PM
LMFAO!  I'd been waiting two days for that.  Good to see you all.  Really gotta run.  I'll check back in later.
Damn Tony, fucker - lose a star and stay yellow...story of my life.

Hahaha. Once a yellowstar, always a yellowstar.
Amen
Screw all you bastiges!
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 05:15:06 PM
LMFAO!  I'd been waiting two days for that.  Good to see you all.  Really gotta run.  I'll check back in later.
Damn Tony, fucker - lose a star and stay yellow...story of my life.

Hahaha. Once a yellowstar, always a yellowstar.
Amen
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: sfish on January 29, 2015, 05:16:58 PM
Sup dirty dogs...I tried couple times posting from Tapatalk but the threads are extremely difficult to decipher.
The real Scott!  And right away he gets on bitching and moaning.  How goes it?
I'm at a loss, fukkin' turncoat!
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: sfish on January 29, 2015, 05:18:06 PM
Sup dirty dogs...I tried couple times posting from Tapatalk but the threads are extremely difficult to decipher.
The real Scott!  And right away he gets on bitching and moaning.  How goes it?
And not scottfish or a Beibfish.
I'm going to kick you in your hip at CFest this year!
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 29, 2015, 05:26:20 PM
Look! Baitfish. Not PF's, but getting closer.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 29, 2015, 05:27:11 PM
Sup dirty dogs...I tried couple times posting from Tapatalk but the threads are extremely difficult to decipher.
The real Scott!  And right away he gets on bitching and moaning.  How goes it?
And not scottfish or a Beibfish.
I'm going to kick you in your hip at CFest this year!

His 'good' one
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2015, 05:28:53 PM
LMFAO!  I'd been waiting two days for that.  Good to see you all.  Really gotta run.  I'll check back in later.
Damn Tony, fucker - lose a star and stay yellow...story of my life.

Hahaha. Once a yellowstar, always a yellowstar.
He'll learn one of these days!
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 29, 2015, 05:28:55 PM
Scott/Tex... Warhead II's on the auction currently $32

2.5 hrs left though
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: sfish on January 29, 2015, 05:31:34 PM
Scott/Tex... Warhead II's on the auction currently $32

2.5 hrs left though
I'm all over that one, will probably wind up near $50
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2015, 05:33:21 PM
LMFAO!  I'd been waiting two days for that.  Good to see you all.  Really gotta run.  I'll check back in later.
Damn Tony, fucker - lose a star and stay yellow...story of my life.
I'm sure he's been waiting on that for days now.  Sure he's home and just breaks out laughing for no apparent reason.  You're a good sport yellow star!
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 29, 2015, 05:34:10 PM
Scott/Tex... Warhead II's on the auction currently $32

2.5 hrs left though
I'm all over that one, will probably wind up near $50

Looks like a couple back and forths there too. Could get higher than normal with a pissing war.

$50 would still be good, no?
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2015, 05:38:34 PM
Scott/Tex... Warhead II's on the auction currently $32

2.5 hrs left though
I'm all over that one, will probably wind up near $50
For a box?  $50 isn't bad.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 29, 2015, 05:41:56 PM
Scott/Tex... Warhead II's on the auction currently $32

2.5 hrs left though
I'm all over that one, will probably wind up near $50
For a box?  $50 isn't bad.

That's what I was thinking. I think they've gone for $10 less occasionally. Usually weekends... and I'm too late.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2015, 05:43:05 PM
Scott/Tex... Warhead II's on the auction currently $32

2.5 hrs left though
I'm all over that one, will probably wind up near $50

Looks like a couple back and forths there too. Could get higher than normal with a pissing war.

$50 would still be good, no?
I would say anything under $70 is pretty good.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 29, 2015, 05:44:08 PM
You have your sunset smoke already, Dave?
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: sfish on January 29, 2015, 05:49:57 PM
Scott/Tex... Warhead II's on the auction currently $32

2.5 hrs left though
I'm all over that one, will probably wind up near $50
For a box?  $50 isn't bad.
They usually go for around $50 which is a very good price IMO
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 29, 2015, 05:50:25 PM
Think I'm gonna line up a FdLA when I get home. Later, fellas
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 29, 2015, 05:57:21 PM
LMFAO!  I'd been waiting two days for that.  Good to see you all.  Really gotta run.  I'll check back in later.
Damn Tony, fucker - lose a star and stay yellow...story of my life.
I'm sure he's been waiting on that for days now.  Sure he's home and just breaks out laughing for no apparent reason.  You're a good sport yellow star!
Been crying in my office since, need some more tissues
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 29, 2015, 06:02:40 PM
Ok, going home to go smoke my pain away.  Have a good night gents!
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2015, 06:15:30 PM
You have your sunset smoke already, Dave?
Actually just lit a Caldwell Eastern Standard with my coffee out by the fire pit..... sunset is a little later than I'm used to.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2015, 06:16:42 PM
Ok, going home to go smoke my pain away.  Have a good night gents!
Better luck tomorrow Yellow star.  Have a good evening.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2015, 06:45:41 PM
EP Carrillo faux Dark Rituals up
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 07:05:51 PM
Scott/Tex... Warhead II's on the auction currently $32

2.5 hrs left though
Just got home and turned on the iPad.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 29, 2015, 07:06:07 PM
Well, hell.  I'm advised YellaStar's fantasy girl showed up for a Super Bowl media event, channeled Marshawn Lynch, and is rooting for the Seahawks.  Now I have to like the bitch.  Go figger.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 07:06:23 PM
LMFAO!  I'd been waiting two days for that.  Good to see you all.  Really gotta run.  I'll check back in later.
Damn Tony, fucker - lose a star and stay yellow...story of my life.
I'm sure he's been waiting on that for days now.  Sure he's home and just breaks out laughing for no apparent reason.  You're a good sport yellow star!
Been crying in my office since, need some more tissues
Ya Little Pussy.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 07:07:19 PM
You have your sunset smoke already, Dave?
Actually just lit a Caldwell Eastern Standard with my coffee out by the fire pit..... sunset is a little later than I'm used to.
Sounds like you are living the life in the Upstate!
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2015, 07:11:04 PM
Uh oh, I think it's broke!
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 07:11:20 PM
Well, hell.  I'm advised YellaStar's fantasy girl showed up for a Super Bowl media event, channeled Marshawn Lynch, and is rooting for the Seahawks.  Now I have to like the bitch.  Go figger.
You could lose a star messing with CG's little bitch.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2015, 07:12:10 PM
You have your sunset smoke already, Dave?
Actually just lit a Caldwell Eastern Standard with my coffee out by the fire pit..... sunset is a little later than I'm used to.
Sounds like you are living the life in the Upstate!
I think it can rival Dean's little bit of paradise.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 29, 2015, 07:13:46 PM
Well, hell.  I'm advised YellaStar's fantasy girl showed up for a Super Bowl media event, channeled Marshawn Lynch, and is rooting for the Seahawks.  Now I have to like the bitch.  Go figger.
You could lose a star messing with CG's little bitch.
Wouldn't touch her.  But I might stop hating on her.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2015, 07:13:48 PM
Well, hell.  I'm advised YellaStar's fantasy girl showed up for a Super Bowl media event, channeled Marshawn Lynch, and is rooting for the Seahawks.  Now I have to like the bitch.  Go figger.
You could lose a star messing with CG's little bitch.
Love her outfit.  She's pretty clever, she is.
Promised nothing will be deflated in her show.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 07:15:01 PM
You have your sunset smoke already, Dave?
Actually just lit a Caldwell Eastern Standard with my coffee out by the fire pit..... sunset is a little later than I'm used to.
Sounds like you are living the life in the Upstate!
I think it can rival Dean's little bit of paradise.
It is a nice area there.  Problem is you can't sustain Dean's lifestyle on a long term basis yet!  But your time is coming.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 29, 2015, 07:15:18 PM
EP Carrillo faux Dark Rituals up
Haven't heard of them.  You like? At $5 a stick?
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 29, 2015, 07:30:31 PM
EP Carrillo faux Dark Rituals up
Haven't heard of them.  You like? At $5 a stick?

Guess not. Maybe at   3.25...  ;)

Sup, Bret.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 29, 2015, 07:33:40 PM
Scott/Tex... Warhead II's on the auction currently $32

2.5 hrs left though
Just got home and turned on the iPad.

When's the jump? 5min to go?....  8)
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 07:34:52 PM
EP Carrillo faux Dark Rituals up
Haven't heard of them.  You like? At $5 a stick?

Guess not. Maybe at   3.25...  ;)

Sup, Bret.
Travellin Dave is an EPC whore. :)
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2015, 07:35:29 PM
EP Carrillo faux Dark Rituals up
Haven't heard of them.  You like? At $5 a stick?

Guess not. Maybe at   3.25...  ;)

Sup, Bret.
I would say that's about right.  Not $5
Probably the best EPC CI exclusive.  (which isn't saying a whole lot)
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2015, 07:37:24 PM
EP Carrillo faux Dark Rituals up
Haven't heard of them.  You like? At $5 a stick?

Guess not. Maybe at   3.25...  ;)

Sup, Bret.
Travellin Dave is an EPC whore. :)
Guilty as charged.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 07:38:25 PM
EP Carrillo faux Dark Rituals up
Haven't heard of them.  You like? At $5 a stick?

Guess not. Maybe at   3.25...  ;)

Sup, Bret.
Travellin Dave is an EPC whore. :)
Guilty as charged.
LMAO I knew I could draw you out of the lurking mode. :)
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 07:42:03 PM
I need to send Tony some donuts for doing such a good job Fuk'n with Yellowstars
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 29, 2015, 07:57:29 PM
Great steal there, fish.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2015, 07:58:43 PM
EP Carrillo faux Dark Rituals up
Haven't heard of them.  You like? At $5 a stick?
Just reading up on the latest rants by the prima Dona sots.

Guess not. Maybe at   3.25...  ;)

Sup, Bret.
Travellin Dave is an EPC whore. :)
Guilty as charged.
LMAO I knew I could draw you out of the lurking mode. :)
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2015, 07:59:32 PM
Great steal there, fish.
Maybe he'll share.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: sfish on January 29, 2015, 08:00:34 PM
Great steal there, fish.
Ahh you saw that? Very happy to finally get a bargain on them
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: sfish on January 29, 2015, 08:02:14 PM
Great steal there, fish.
Maybe he'll share.
I bought them for you guys, I quit smoking
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2015, 08:04:36 PM
Great steal there, fish.
Maybe he'll share.
I bought them for you guys, I quit smoking
You're so full of shit, you should be posting elsewhere.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 29, 2015, 08:07:15 PM
Great steal there, fish.
Maybe he'll share.
I bought them for you guys, I quit smoking

Til you can light one up... Haha. Glad you got e'm.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2015, 08:09:51 PM
How long you think you will be home Fishy?
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 08:10:20 PM
Up Now

Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne
5 CIGARS (32% savings!)
$24.50
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 08:10:47 PM
Great steal there, fish.
Maybe he'll share.
I bought them for you guys, I quit smoking

Til you can light one up... Haha. Glad you got e'm.
Nice Catch!
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: sfish on January 29, 2015, 08:13:58 PM
How long you think you will be home Fishy?
I go to the surgeon for a follow up in 2 weeks so I'll be home at least that long. My company is allowing me to work/direct from home starting Monday if I'm up to it which I should be. Then just need to get cleared to drive
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: sfish on January 29, 2015, 08:15:28 PM
Great steal there, fish.
Maybe he'll share.
I bought them for you guys, I quit smoking

Til you can light one up... Haha. Glad you got e'm.
Yeah I'm going to be smart and not smoke until my follow up to see how the healing is going but Ill look forward to one of those
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: sfish on January 29, 2015, 08:16:34 PM
Great steal there, fish.
Maybe he'll share.
I bought them for you guys, I quit smoking

Til you can light one up... Haha. Glad you got e'm.
Nice Catch!
Indeed, $39 shipped can't beat that. I'll have to send you one or hand you one at CFest😉
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 08:18:57 PM
Great steal there, fish.
Maybe he'll share.
I bought them for you guys, I quit smoking

Til you can light one up... Haha. Glad you got e'm.
Yeah I'm going to be smart and not smoke until my follow up to see how the healing is going but Ill look forward to one of those
They need to rest a little anyway to get comfortable.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: sfish on January 29, 2015, 08:27:04 PM
Great steal there, fish.
Maybe he'll share.
I bought them for you guys, I quit smoking

Til you can light one up... Haha. Glad you got e'm.
Yeah I'm going to be smart and not smoke until my follow up to see how the healing is going but Ill look forward to one of those
They need to rest a little anyway to get comfortable.
Just added a bid for $13 on a 5-er of Four Kicks Corona Gordas, I'll gladly take them for that price
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 08:30:05 PM
Great steal there, fish.
Maybe he'll share.
I bought them for you guys, I quit smoking

Til you can light one up... Haha. Glad you got e'm.
Yeah I'm going to be smart and not smoke until my follow up to see how the healing is going but Ill look forward to one of those
They need to rest a little anyway to get comfortable.
Just added a bid for $13 on a 5-er of Four Kicks Corona Gordas, I'll gladly take them for that price
I think you are quickly becoming an Auction Whore ::)
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: sfish on January 29, 2015, 08:51:30 PM
Great steal there, fish.
Maybe he'll share.
I bought them for you guys, I quit smoking

Til you can light one up... Haha. Glad you got e'm.
Yeah I'm going to be smart and not smoke until my follow up to see how the healing is going but Ill look forward to one of those
They need to rest a little anyway to get comfortable.
Just added a bid for $13 on a 5-er of Four Kicks Corona Gordas, I'll gladly take them for that price
I think you are quickly becoming an Auction Whore ::)
Well I like good cigars at bargain prices
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2015, 08:58:50 PM
Great steal there, fish.
Maybe he'll share.
I bought them for you guys, I quit smoking

Til you can light one up... Haha. Glad you got e'm.
Yeah I'm going to be smart and not smoke until my follow up to see how the healing is going but Ill look forward to one of those
They need to rest a little anyway to get comfortable.
Just added a bid for $13 on a 5-er of Four Kicks Corona Gordas, I'll gladly take them for that price
I think you are quickly becoming an Auction Whore ::)
He's an all purpose whore, may as well add auctions.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: sfish on January 29, 2015, 09:09:59 PM
Great steal there, fish.
Maybe he'll share.
I bought them for you guys, I quit smoking

Til you can light one up... Haha. Glad you got e'm.
Yeah I'm going to be smart and not smoke until my follow up to see how the healing is going but Ill look forward to one of those
They need to rest a little anyway to get comfortable.
Just added a bid for $13 on a 5-er of Four Kicks Corona Gordas, I'll gladly take them for that price
I think you are quickly becoming an Auction Whore ::)
He's an all purpose whore, may as well add auctions.
You have a favorite size of the 4 kicks?
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 09:20:58 PM
Great steal there, fish.
Maybe he'll share.
I bought them for you guys, I quit smoking

Til you can light one up... Haha. Glad you got e'm.
Yeah I'm going to be smart and not smoke until my follow up to see how the healing is going but Ill look forward to one of those
They need to rest a little anyway to get comfortable.
Just added a bid for $13 on a 5-er of Four Kicks Corona Gordas, I'll gladly take them for that price
I think you are quickly becoming an Auction Whore ::)
He's an all purpose whore, may as well add auctions.
You have a favorite size of the 4 kicks?
He is a Corona Whore.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2015, 09:33:18 PM
Great steal there, fish.
Maybe he'll share.
I bought them for you guys, I quit smoking

Til you can light one up... Haha. Glad you got e'm.
Yeah I'm going to be smart and not smoke until my follow up to see how the healing is going but Ill look forward to one of those
They need to rest a little anyway to get comfortable.
Just added a bid for $13 on a 5-er of Four Kicks Corona Gordas, I'll gladly take them for that price
I think you are quickly becoming an Auction Whore ::)
He's an all purpose whore, may as well add auctions.
You have a favorite size of the 4 kicks?
Free.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2015, 09:37:25 PM
Great steal there, fish.
Maybe he'll share.
I bought them for you guys, I quit smoking

Til you can light one up... Haha. Glad you got e'm.
Yeah I'm going to be smart and not smoke until my follow up to see how the healing is going but Ill look forward to one of those
They need to rest a little anyway to get comfortable.
Just added a bid for $13 on a 5-er of Four Kicks Corona Gordas, I'll gladly take them for that price
I think you are quickly becoming an Auction Whore ::)
He's an all purpose whore, may as well add auctions.
You have a favorite size of the 4 kicks?
Free.
Who could have ever guessed that
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2015, 09:47:28 PM
Great steal there, fish.
Maybe he'll share.
I bought them for you guys, I quit smoking

Til you can light one up... Haha. Glad you got e'm.
Yeah I'm going to be smart and not smoke until my follow up to see how the healing is going but Ill look forward to one of those
They need to rest a little anyway to get comfortable.
Just added a bid for $13 on a 5-er of Four Kicks Corona Gordas, I'll gladly take them for that price
I think you are quickly becoming an Auction Whore ::)
He's an all purpose whore, may as well add auctions.
You have a favorite size of the 4 kicks?
Free.
Who could have ever guessed that
Too obvious?
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2015, 09:48:43 PM
I had my fun with Shaun and restored his stars.  Timing was everything.  Hahaha.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: KC on January 29, 2015, 10:16:15 PM
I had my fun with Shaun and restored his stars.  Timing was everything.  Hahaha.

Good evening Sir Antnee, Prince of Pasta Fagioli!
I want the "Waste Management" Corporate colors (yellow and green) for my single star.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: YAD on January 29, 2015, 10:19:43 PM
I had my fun with Shaun and restored his stars.  Timing was everything.  Hahaha.

Good evening Sir Antnee, Prince of Pasta Fagioli!
I want the "Waste Management" Corporate colors (yellow and green) for my single star.
You can make my invisible stars any color you want, AFoC.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on January 29, 2015, 10:25:11 PM
Go Patriots! Kiss Tom Brady's deflated balls!
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2015, 10:32:36 PM
I had my fun with Shaun and restored his stars.  Timing was everything.  Hahaha.

Good evening Sir Antnee, Prince of Pasta Fagioli!
I want the "Waste Management" Corporate colors (yellow and green) for my single star.
I'll see what I can do.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2015, 10:34:46 PM
I had my fun with Shaun and restored his stars.  Timing was everything.  Hahaha.

Good evening Sir Antnee, Prince of Pasta Fagioli!
I want the "Waste Management" Corporate colors (yellow and green) for my single star.
You can make my invisible stars any color you want, AFoC.
You're only 10 posts away, Dave.  Want a Waste Management star too?
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2015, 10:36:46 PM
Go Patriots! Kiss Tom Brady's deflated balls!
I might be able to get you deflated football stars, Bob.  Interested?  :)
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on January 29, 2015, 10:39:39 PM
Go Patriots! Kiss Tom Brady's deflated balls!
I might be able to get you deflated football stars, Bob.  Interested?  :)
work your magic!
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: YAD on January 29, 2015, 10:42:47 PM
I had my fun with Shaun and restored his stars.  Timing was everything.  Hahaha.

Good evening Sir Antnee, Prince of Pasta Fagioli!
I want the "Waste Management" Corporate colors (yellow and green) for my single star.
You can make my invisible stars any color you want, AFoC.
You're only 10 posts away, Dave.  Want a Waste Management star too?
White would be cool.  I hate yellow and green.  I'm a Bearz fan.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2015, 10:55:48 PM
I had my fun with Shaun and restored his stars.  Timing was everything.  Hahaha.
Well played!
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2015, 10:56:04 PM
I had my fun with Shaun and restored his stars.  Timing was everything.  Hahaha.

Good evening Sir Antnee, Prince of Pasta Fagioli!
I want the "Waste Management" Corporate colors (yellow and green) for my single star.
You can make my invisible stars any color you want, AFoC.
You're only 10 posts away, Dave.  Want a Waste Management star too?
White would be cool.  I hate yellow and green.  I'm a Bearz fan.
How about gold? White won't show up too well on a white background.  Wait.  Maybe that's what you have now?
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: YAD on January 29, 2015, 10:58:40 PM
I had my fun with Shaun and restored his stars.  Timing was everything.  Hahaha.

Good evening Sir Antnee, Prince of Pasta Fagioli!
I want the "Waste Management" Corporate colors (yellow and green) for my single star.
You can make my invisible stars any color you want, AFoC.
Indeed.
You're only 10 posts away, Dave.  Want a Waste Management star too?
White would be cool.  I hate yellow and green.  I'm a Bearz fan.
How about gold? White won't show up too well on a white background.  Wait.  Maybe that's what you have now?
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2015, 10:58:47 PM
I had my fun with Shaun and restored his stars.  Timing was everything.  Hahaha.
Well played!
He's got his platinum.  He'll see them in the morning.  Did you get time to spend with Christopher today?
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: KC on January 29, 2015, 11:00:35 PM
I had my fun with Shaun and restored his stars.  Timing was everything.  Hahaha.

Good evening Sir Antnee, Prince of Pasta Fagioli!
I want the "Waste Management" Corporate colors (yellow and green) for my single star.
I'll see what I can do.

Oh wait!  I was wrong!  The Corporate Colors are white and green.  The "W" is white, and the "M" is green.  I must have been thinking of the little GSP signs when I thought yellow and green.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2015, 11:02:36 PM
I had my fun with Shaun and restored his stars.  Timing was everything.  Hahaha.

Good evening Sir Antnee, Prince of Pasta Fagioli!
I want the "Waste Management" Corporate colors (yellow and green) for my single star.
I'll see what I can do.

Oh wait!  I was wrong!  The Corporate Colors are white and green.  The "W" is white, and the "M" is green.  I must have been thinking of the little GSP signs when I thought yellow and green.
Back to the drawing board...
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2015, 11:06:03 PM
I had my fun with Shaun and restored his stars.  Timing was everything.  Hahaha.
Well played!
He's got his platinum.  He'll see them in the morning.  Did you get time to spend with Christopher today?
He and a friend came over to the hotel this evening for some beer and cigars.  He was very excited with his "care package"
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2015, 11:08:22 PM
I had my fun with Shaun and restored his stars.  Timing was everything.  Hahaha.
Well played!
He's got his platinum.  He'll see them in the morning.  Did you get time to spend with Christopher today?
He and a friend came over to the hotel this evening for some beer and cigars.  He was very excited with his "care package"
Until he understands better.  ;)
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2015, 11:10:40 PM
I had my fun with Shaun and restored his stars.  Timing was everything.  Hahaha.
Well played!
He's got his platinum.  He'll see them in the morning.  Did you get time to spend with Christopher today?
He and a friend came over to the hotel this evening for some beer and cigars.  He was very excited with his "care package"
Until he understands better.  ;)
Same start we all had.  At least it's not Black and Milds or Swisher Sweets.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2015, 11:12:31 PM
I had my fun with Shaun and restored his stars.  Timing was everything.  Hahaha.
Well played!
He's got his platinum.  He'll see them in the morning.  Did you get time to spend with Christopher today?
He and a friend came over to the hotel this evening for some beer and cigars.  He was very excited with his "care package"
Until he understands better.  ;)
Same start we all had.  At least it's not Black and Milds or Swisher Sweets.
Swisher makes some pretty good $20 cigars.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2015, 11:14:38 PM
Great steal there, fish.
Maybe he'll share.
I bought them for you guys, I quit smoking

Til you can light one up... Haha. Glad you got e'm.
Yeah I'm going to be smart and not smoke until my follow up to see how the healing is going but Ill look forward to one of those
They need to rest a little anyway to get comfortable.
Just added a bid for $13 on a 5-er of Four Kicks Corona Gordas, I'll gladly take them for that price
I think you are quickly becoming an Auction Whore ::)
He's an all purpose whore, may as well add auctions.
You have a favorite size of the 4 kicks?
Corona Gorda followed by the Toro
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2015, 11:15:33 PM
I had my fun with Shaun and restored his stars.  Timing was everything.  Hahaha.
Well played!
He's got his platinum.  He'll see them in the morning.  Did you get time to spend with Christopher today?
He and a friend came over to the hotel this evening for some beer and cigars.  He was very excited with his "care package"
Until he understands better.  ;)
Same start we all had.  At least it's not Black and Milds or Swisher Sweets.
Swisher makes some pretty good $20 cigars.
Don't see them for sale in 7-11 too often.
Title: Re: 1/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2015, 11:20:25 PM
I had my fun with Shaun and restored his stars.  Timing was everything.  Hahaha.
Well played!
He's got his platinum.  He'll see them in the morning.  Did you get time to spend with Christopher today?
He and a friend came over to the hotel this evening for some beer and cigars.  He was very excited with his "care package"
Until he understands better.  ;)
Same start we all had.  At least it's not Black and Milds or Swisher Sweets.
Swisher makes some pretty good $20 cigars.
Don't see them for sale in 7-11 too often.
Yet!