CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on January 22, 2015, 12:03:01 AM

Title: 1/22/2015
Post by: CigarBanter on January 22, 2015, 12:03:01 AM
Any cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Be warned, post on this site and you will catch hell from members and trolls alike.  Therefore, don't proceed if you have thin skin.  If you can accept all that, light a cigar, pour a drink and welcome aboard!

Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 22, 2015, 12:05:45 AM
Sitting here, catching up on the banter and I almost forgot to flip.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2015, 04:26:15 AM
Today is Thursday, Jan. 22, the 22nd day of 2015. There are 343 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2015, 04:26:50 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Jan. 22, 1901, Britain's Queen Victoria died at age 81 after a reign of 63 years; she was succeeded by her eldest son, Edward VII
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2015, 04:29:25 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2015, 04:30:13 AM
In 1498, during his third voyage to the Western Hemisphere, Christopher Columbus arrived at the present-day Caribbean island of St. Vincent.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2015, 04:31:43 AM
In 1908, Katie Mulcahey became the first — and only — woman to run afoul of New York City's just-passed ban on women smoking in public establishments. (Declaring, "No man shall dictate to me," Mulcahey served a night in jail after refusing to pay a $5 fine; the law, which did not specify any fines, ended up being vetoed by Mayor George B. McClellan Jr.)
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2015, 04:33:46 AM
In 1917, President Woodrow Wilson pleaded for an end to war in Europe, calling for "peace without victory." (By April, however, America also was at war.)
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2015, 04:35:06 AM
In 1922, Pope Benedict XV died; he was succeeded by Pius XI.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2015, 04:35:38 AM
In 1938, Thornton Wilder's play "Our Town" was performed publicly for the first time in Princeton, New Jersey.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2015, 04:37:10 AM
In 1944, during World War II, Allied forces began landing at Anzio, Italy.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2015, 04:38:31 AM
In 1957, suspected "Mad Bomber" George P. Metesky was arrested in Waterbury, Connecticut. (He was later found mentally ill and committed until 1973; he died in 1994.)
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2015, 04:39:28 AM
In 1968, "Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In" premiered on NBC-TV.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2015, 04:40:41 AM

In 1970, the first regularly scheduled commercial flight of the Boeing 747 began in New York and ended in London some 6 1/2 hours later.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2015, 04:42:22 AM
In 1973, the U.S. Supreme Court, in its Roe v. Wade decision, legalized abortions using a trimester approach. Former President Lyndon B. Johnson died at his Texas ranch at age 64.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2015, 04:42:53 AM
In 1984, the Los Angeles Raiders defeated the Washington Redskins 38-9 to win Super Bowl XVIII (18) at Tampa Stadium in Florida; the CBS-TV broadcast featured Apple Computer's famous "1984" commercial introducing the Macintosh computer.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2015, 04:43:23 AM

In 1995, Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy died at the Kennedy compound at Hyannis Port, Massachusetts, at age 104.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2015, 04:43:47 AM
Ten years ago: The Iraqi government pledged to do everything in its power to protect voters from insurgent attacks during upcoming elections, as militants announced they'd killed 15 captive Iraqi National Guardsmen for cooperating with the Americans. Friends and family bade farewell to ten people killed when a mudslide damaged more than two dozen homes in La Conchita, California. President Richard Nixon's former secretary, Rose Mary Woods, died in Alliance, Ohio, at age 87. "Besame (BAY'-sah-may) Mucho" songwriter Consuelo Velazquez died in Mexico; she was believed to have been 88.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2015, 04:44:21 AM
Five years ago: President Barack Obama tried to revive his battered agenda and rally Democrats with a renewed emphasis on jobs during a town hall meeting in Elyria, Ohio. The "Hope for Haiti Now" telethon raised over $66 million. Conan O'Brien ended his brief tenure on "The Tonight Show" after accepting a $45 million buyout from NBC to leave the show he'd long dreamed of hosting after only seven months. Actress Jean Simmons, 80, died in Santa Monica, California. Actor James Mitchell, 89, died in Los Angeles.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2015, 04:45:13 AM
One year ago: The White House Council on Women and Girls released a report on rape at college campuses, saying 1 in 5 female students were assaulted while only 1 in 8 student victims reported it. Edgar Tamayo, a Mexican national, was put to death in Texas for killing Houston police officer Guy Gaddis despite pleas and diplomatic pressure from Mexico and the U.S. State Department to halt the execution. Israel said it had foiled an "advanced" al-Qaida plan to carry out a suicide bombing on the U.S. Embassy in Tel Aviv and bomb other targets.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2015, 04:45:36 AM
Today's Birthdays: Former Sen. Birch Bayh, D-Ind., is 87. Actress Piper Laurie is 83. Actor Seymour Cassel is 80. Author Joseph Wambaugh is 78. Actor John Hurt is 75. Singer Steve Perry is 66. Country singer-musician Teddy Gentry (Alabama) is 63. Movie director Jim Jarmusch is 62. Hockey Hall-of-Famer Mike Bossy is 58. Actress Linda Blair is 56. Actress Diane Lane is 50. Actor-rap DJ Jazzy Jeff is 50. Country singer Regina Nicks (Regina Regina) is 50. Celebrity chef Guy Fieri (TV: "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives") is 47. Actress Olivia d'Abo is 46. Rhythm-and-blues singer Marc Gay (Shai) is 46. Actress Katie Finneran (TV: "The Michael J. Fox Show") is 44. Actor Gabriel Macht is 43. Actor Balthazar Getty is 40. Actor Christopher Kennedy Masterson is 35. Pop singer Willa Ford is 34. Actress Beverley (cq) Mitchell is 34. Rock singer-musician Ben Moody is 34. Actor Kevin Sheridan is 33. Actress-singer Phoebe Strole (TV: "Glee") is 32. Actress Sami Gayle (TV: "Blue Bloods") is 19.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2015, 04:46:28 AM
Thought for Today: "Children need models rather than critics." — Joseph Joubert (zhoo-BAYR'), French moralist (1754-1824).
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2015, 04:50:22 AM
Harley-Davidson
-------------------------

The inventor of the Harley-Davidson motorcycle, Arthur Davidson, died and went to heaven.

At the pearly gates, St. Peter told Arthur, "Since you've been such
a good man and your motorcycles have changed the world, Your
reward is, you can hang out with anyone you want in Heaven."

Arthur thought about this for a minute and then said, "I want to
hang out with God."

St. Peter took Arthur to the Throne Room and introduced him to God.

God recognized Arthur and commented, "Okay, so you were the one who
invented the Harley Davidson motorcycle?"

Arthur said, "Yep, that's me."

God said, "Well, what's the big deal in inventing something that's
pretty unstable, makes noise and pollution and can't run without a road?"

Arthur was apparently embarrassed, but finally he said, "Excuse me,
but aren't you the inventor of woman?"

God said, "Yes."

"Well," said Arthur, "professional to professional, you have some
major design flaws in your invention:

1. There's too much inconsistency in the front-end protrusions;
2. It chatters constantly at high speeds;
3. Most of the rear ends are too soft and wobble too much;
4. The intake is placed way too close to the exhaust;
5. And the maintenance costs are enormous!"

"Hmmmmm, you have some good points there," replied God, "hold on."

God went to His Celestial super computer, typed in some key words
And waited for the results. The computer printed out a slip of paper and
God read it.

"Well, it may be true that my invention is flawed," God said to
Arthur, "but according to these statistics, more men are riding
my invention than yours."
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 05:24:49 AM
Good Morning LSU guess you are hoping for needed rest on your day off.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 05:26:50 AM
Rain and 48 degrees here this morning, not so nice.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 05:34:49 AM
Beware of Sex Afflictions

'Woman on top' is most dangerous sex position, scientists conclude

Scientists have found that the 'cowgirl' position is responsible for half of all penile fractures during sexual intercourse

@ CG87.  The research also revealed that the "doggy-style" position, with women on all fours, is behind 29 per cent of afflictions.

Half of them reported hearing a crack before experiencing pain, with some also suffering swelling.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2015, 05:39:45 AM
Good Morning LSU guess you are hoping for needed rest on your day off.
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2015, 05:40:37 AM
Rain and 48 degrees here this morning, not so nice.
The rain will be here in just a few hours so we are in the same ugly boat today.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2015, 05:43:12 AM
Beware of Sex Afflictions

'Woman on top' is most dangerous sex position, scientists conclude

Scientists have found that the 'cowgirl' position is responsible for half of all penile fractures during sexual intercourse

@ CG87.  The research also revealed that the "doggy-style" position, with women on all fours, is behind 29 per cent of afflictions.

Half of them reported hearing a crack before experiencing pain, with some also suffering swelling.
I am guessing the morale of the story is to be careful if you cheat on your spouse with a wild one, very difficult to explain that one.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 05:50:37 AM
Rain and 48 degrees here this morning, not so nice.
The rain will be here in just a few hours so we are in the same ugly boat today.
National Radar showed it headed your way, at least no frozen activity.  I got to drive to Ft Worth this afternoon in it too and that will not be pleasant.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 05:52:26 AM
Beware of Sex Afflictions

'Woman on top' is most dangerous sex position, scientists conclude

Scientists have found that the 'cowgirl' position is responsible for half of all penile fractures during sexual intercourse

@ CG87.  The research also revealed that the "doggy-style" position, with women on all fours, is behind 29 per cent of afflictions.

Half of them reported hearing a crack before experiencing pain, with some also suffering swelling.
Inam guessing the morale of the story is to be careful if you cheat on your spouse with a wild one, very difficult to explain that one.
Ya think that would be a tough sell, Honey I will be late getting home, I am in the emergency room with a broken dick.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2015, 05:53:38 AM
Rain and 48 degrees here this morning, not so nice.
The rain will be here in just a few hours so we are in the same ugly boat today.
National Radar showed it headed your way, at least no frozen activity.  I got to drive to Ft Worth this afternoon in it too and that will not be pleasant.
Lots of green on the radar map and they are saying it will be around until Friday morning.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2015, 05:59:28 AM
Beware of Sex Afflictions

'Woman on top' is most dangerous sex position, scientists conclude

Scientists have found that the 'cowgirl' position is responsible for half of all penile fractures during sexual intercourse

@ CG87.  The research also revealed that the "doggy-style" position, with women on all fours, is behind 29 per cent of afflictions.

Half of them reported hearing a crack before experiencing pain, with some also suffering swelling.
Inam guessing the morale of the story is to be careful if you cheat on your spouse with a wild one, very difficult to explain that one.
Ya think that would be a tough sell, Honey I will be late getting home, I am in the emergency room with a broken dick.
Since I am on the wardens insurance, there would be some exposing to do when the bills came in, you know the nurses would have fun with the injury descriptions.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 06:06:03 AM
Oh yeah the hospital workers would all get some laughs at your expense.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 06:08:42 AM
Hands Up Don't Shoot - except in New Jersey?

Police officers in Bridgeton, New Jersey opened fire on a 36-year-old passenger of a Jaguar after pulling the vehicle over at South Avenue and Henry Street.

"He had nothing in his hands," Dawkins said. "He had his hands up trying to get out of the car, one on the door was getting out like this and he just started shooting him."

Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: sfish on January 22, 2015, 06:20:39 AM
Good morning Chip and Dave.

Interesting bid on the devil, Diesel Uncut mazos of 10 started at $29.99 and they put up a lot of (150), current bid to win is $35.99 and there are almost 5 days left to bid. Almost Nica Rustica-ish, they may have underpriced them
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: sfish on January 22, 2015, 06:22:05 AM
Beware of Sex Afflictions

'Woman on top' is most dangerous sex position, scientists conclude

Scientists have found that the 'cowgirl' position is responsible for half of all penile fractures during sexual intercourse

@ CG87.  The research also revealed that the "doggy-style" position, with women on all fours, is behind 29 per cent of afflictions.

Half of them reported hearing a crack before experiencing pain, with some also suffering swelling.
Everybody knows you have to go reverse cowgirl, c'mon guys!
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 06:26:28 AM
Morning Fish.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 06:28:32 AM
Good morning Chip and Dave.

Interesting bid on the devil, Diesel Uncut mazos of 10 started at $29.99 and they put up a lot of (150), current bid to win is $35.99 and there are almost 5 days left to bid. Almost Nica Rustica-ish, they may have underpriced them
We paid 10/$29.99 with FS last week at CI.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2015, 06:29:10 AM
Good morning Chip and Dave.

Interesting bid on the devil, Diesel Uncut mazos of 10 started at $29.99 and they put up a lot of (150), current bid to win is $35.99 and there are almost 5 days left to bid. Almost Nica Rustica-ish, they may have underpriced them
Shhhhhhh!
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2015, 06:29:43 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Fishy.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 06:30:29 AM
Daily Deals appear to all suck today.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: sfish on January 22, 2015, 06:30:34 AM
Good morning Chip and Dave.

Interesting bid on the devil, Diesel Uncut mazos of 10 started at $29.99 and they put up a lot of (150), current bid to win is $35.99 and there are almost 5 days left to bid. Almost Nica Rustica-ish, they may have underpriced them
We paid 10/$29.99 with FS last week at CI.
Exactly, the bid sites are nuts sometimes
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 06:31:59 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Fishy.
Morning Travellin Dave.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 06:33:07 AM
Good morning Chip and Dave.

Interesting bid on the devil, Diesel Uncut mazos of 10 started at $29.99 and they put up a lot of (150), current bid to win is $35.99 and there are almost 5 days left to bid. Almost Nica Rustica-ish, they may have underpriced them
We paid 10/$29.99 with FS last week at CI.
Exactly, the bid sites are nuts sometimes
CG says they give things away there. :)
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: sfish on January 22, 2015, 06:35:12 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Fishy.
Morning Dave, looks like you were in on the ground floor with that deal, as usual
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2015, 06:36:05 AM
Rain and 48 degrees here this morning, not so nice.
The rain will be here in just a few hours so we are in the same ugly boat today.
National Radar showed it headed your way, at least no frozen activity.  I got to drive to Ft Worth this afternoon in it too and that will not be pleasant.
Lots of green on the radar map and they are saying it will be around until Friday morning.
Then it reloads and dumps on us Saturday!
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2015, 06:36:54 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Fishy.
Morning Dave, looks like you were in on the ground floor with that deal, as usual
Good to be ahead of the curve every once and a while.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: sfish on January 22, 2015, 06:37:05 AM
Good morning Chip and Dave.

Interesting bid on the devil, Diesel Uncut mazos of 10 started at $29.99 and they put up a lot of (150), current bid to win is $35.99 and there are almost 5 days left to bid. Almost Nica Rustica-ish, they may have underpriced them
We paid 10/$29.99 with FS last week at CI.
Exactly, the bid sites are nuts sometimes
CG says they give things away there. :)
There are ridiculous deals to be had, I won a box of CLE Cuarenta 11/18's for $73 and I'm going to get a box of the Warhead II soon, I can feel it. I want to be around $40
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 06:41:25 AM
I got to head to the office, be there until about 10 then get on the road to Ft Worth.  Pouring down rain here now.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2015, 06:45:19 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Fishy.
Good morning Dave and Scott.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2015, 06:56:15 AM
Good morning Chip and Dave.

Interesting bid on the devil, Diesel Uncut mazos of 10 started at $29.99 and they put up a lot of (150), current bid to win is $35.99 and there are almost 5 days left to bid. Almost Nica Rustica-ish, they may have underpriced them
We paid 10/$29.99 with FS last week at CI.
Exactly, the bid sites are nuts sometimes
CG says they give things away there. :)
Yea, well, it is CG talking...
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2015, 06:57:24 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Fishy.
Good morning Dave and Scott.
You taking off tomorrow Chip or is your appt. after work?
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2015, 07:00:30 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Fishy.
Good morning Dave and Scott.
You taking off tomorrow Chip or is your appt. after work?
I took the day off, I didn't figure a 12 hour day would be good for my stress test at 3.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 22, 2015, 07:09:58 AM
Good morning, folks.  Crazy day for me so I'll be lurking, at best.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 22, 2015, 07:11:12 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Fishy.
Good morning Dave and Scott.
You taking off tomorrow Chip or is your appt. after work?
I took the day off, I didn't figure a 12 hour day would be good for my stress test at 3.
Two days off in a row?  Has that ever happened?
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2015, 07:11:24 AM
Good morning, folks.  Crazy day for me so I'll be lurking, at best.
Good morning Tony.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 22, 2015, 07:12:16 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Fishy.
Good morning Dave and Scott.
You taking off tomorrow Chip or is your appt. after work?
I took the day off, I didn't figure a 12 hour day would be good for my stress test at 3.
Two days off in a row?  Has that ever happened?
twice a year while I am on vacation if I am lucky.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: sfish on January 22, 2015, 07:13:12 AM
Good morning, folks.  Crazy day for me so I'll be lurking, at best.
When you're lurking, you are at you best! Morning Tony  ;D
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 22, 2015, 07:13:33 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Fishy.
Good morning Dave and Scott.
You taking off tomorrow Chip or is your appt. after work?
I took the day off, I didn't figure a 12 hour day would be good for my stress test at 3.
Two days off in a row?  Has that ever happened?
twice a year while I am on vacation if I am lucky.
LOL.  Great morning to ya, Chip.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 22, 2015, 07:14:07 AM
Good morning, folks.  Crazy day for me so I'll be lurking, at best.
When you're lurking, you are at you best! Morning Tony  ;D
Sadly, I know you're right.  Good morning, Scott.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2015, 07:15:03 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Fishy.
Good morning Dave and Scott.
You taking off tomorrow Chip or is your appt. after work?
I took the day off, I didn't figure a 12 hour day would be good for my stress test at 3.
Good choice!
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: sfish on January 22, 2015, 07:18:05 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Fishy.
Good morning Dave and Scott.
You taking off tomorrow Chip or is your appt. after work?
I took the day off, I didn't figure a 12 hour day would be good for my stress test at 3.
Good choice!
Best wishes today Chip
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2015, 07:50:27 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Fishy.
Good morning Dave and Scott.
You taking off tomorrow Chip or is your appt. after work?
I took the day off, I didn't figure a 12 hour day would be good for my stress test at 3.
Good choice!
Best wishes today Chip
Think it's tomorrow Purp....today just a day off.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 22, 2015, 07:51:20 AM
Happy almost-Friday Payday gents!
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: sfish on January 22, 2015, 07:53:11 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Fishy.
Good morning Dave and Scott.
You taking off tomorrow Chip or is your appt. after work?
I took the day off, I didn't figure a 12 hour day would be good for my stress test at 3.
Good choice!
Best wishes today Chip
Think it's tomorrow Purp....today just a day off.
Why can't I wish him well today? Then again tomorrow?
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: sfish on January 22, 2015, 07:53:31 AM
Happy almost-Friday Payday gents!
Morning Shaun
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 22, 2015, 07:55:01 AM
Happy almost-Friday Payday gents!
Morning Shaun
Good mornin' Scott!
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 22, 2015, 08:02:00 AM
About to light the Drew Estate Smoking Monk Hefeweizen.  Dry draw is nice but I'm already getting tons of sweetness.  It's not a sweetened tip but I'm calling bullshit on this not being infused.  Anyhoo, the flurries have started so I've gotta get on the road.  Let you know how the cigar is a little later on.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 22, 2015, 08:19:48 AM
Exciting morning eh?
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 08:24:07 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Fishy.
Good morning Dave and Scott.
You taking off tomorrow Chip or is your appt. after work?
I took the day off, I didn't figure a 12 hour day would be good for my stress test at 3.
Wise move!
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 08:25:30 AM
Exciting morning eh?
Morning CG, about time you got your lazy ass to work!
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 22, 2015, 08:25:54 AM
I got to head to the office, be there until about 10 then get on the road to Ft Worth.  Pouring down rain here now.
Good luck driving in this weather.  You know what happens around here when the windshield gets wet.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 08:25:56 AM
Jeeez it is raining hard here!
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 22, 2015, 08:26:13 AM
Exciting morning eh?
Morning CG, about time you got your lazy ass to work!
Shiiii, little sore after hockey last night.  Good news is I don't have a headache from the post-game Budweisers though!
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 08:27:21 AM
I got to head to the office, be there until about 10 then get on the road to Ft Worth.  Pouring down rain here now.
Good luck driving in this weather.  You know what happens around here when the windshield gets wet.
Morning Bean, yes I know very well about the wet windshield driving style here and do not at all look forward to heading out.  Hoping this chit will let up some by around 10 when I leave!
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 22, 2015, 08:28:12 AM
I got to head to the office, be there until about 10 then get on the road to Ft Worth.  Pouring down rain here now.
Good luck driving in this weather.  You know what happens around here when the windshield gets wet.
Morning Bean, yes I know very well about the wet windshield driving style here and do not at all look forward to heading out.  Hoping this chit will let up some by around 10 when I leave!
At least you're going to Ft Worth and not Dallas.  Just brightsidin'
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 08:35:31 AM
I got to head to the office, be there until about 10 then get on the road to Ft Worth.  Pouring down rain here now.
Good luck driving in this weather.  You know what happens around here when the windshield gets wet.
Morning Bean, yes I know very well about the wet windshield driving style here and do not at all look forward to heading out.  Hoping this chit will let up some by around 10 when I leave!
At least you're going to Ft Worth and not Dallas.  Just brightsidin'
Absolutely because on the West side Y there is far less traffic and far less construction than on the E side
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2015, 08:41:25 AM
Hey TexDave and Bean, keep an eye out for a cigar called Senor Rio Diamonte (and a second called Anejo).  Local distribution, supposed to be available at Total Wine.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2015, 08:42:56 AM
I got to head to the office, be there until about 10 then get on the road to Ft Worth.  Pouring down rain here now.
Good luck driving in this weather.  You know what happens around here when the windshield gets wet.
IT calls in for no show?
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2015, 08:46:35 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Fishy.
Good morning Dave and Scott.
You taking off tomorrow Chip or is your appt. after work?
I took the day off, I didn't figure a 12 hour day would be good for my stress test at 3.
Good choice!
Best wishes today Chip
Think it's tomorrow Purp....today just a day off.
Why can't I wish him well today? Then again tomorrow?
You can wish him well every fukkin' day of the week if you like!!
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 08:48:56 AM
Hey TexDave and Bean, keep an eye out for a cigar called Senor Rio Diamonte (and a second called Anejo).  Local distribution, supposed to be available at Total Wine.
Total Wine is in San Antonio will check there next trip.  That is sure enough an odd place for distritbution.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2015, 08:49:42 AM
Exciting morning eh?
Morning CG, about time you got your lazy ass to work!
Shiiii, little sore after hockey last night.  Good news is I don't have a headache from the post-game Budweisers though!
You may be a real boy after all!
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 08:49:55 AM
I got to head to the office, be there until about 10 then get on the road to Ft Worth.  Pouring down rain here now.
Good luck driving in this weather.  You know what happens around here when the windshield gets wet.
IT calls in for no show?
No I.T. folks here today, they left at 1:30 yesterday will not be back until dry weather.  I chit you not that is no kidding.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 08:50:47 AM
Exciting morning eh?
Morning CG, about time you got your lazy ass to work!
Shiiii, little sore after hockey last night.  Good news is I don't have a headache from the post-game Budweisers though!
You may be a real boy after all!
You get beat up on the play ground  again?
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 22, 2015, 08:53:27 AM
Hey TexDave and Bean, keep an eye out for a cigar called Senor Rio Diamonte (and a second called Anejo).  Local distribution, supposed to be available at Total Wine.
That name sounds like a lounge singer at a cheap cruise line.  But OK.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 08:54:19 AM
Exciting morning eh?
Morning CG, about time you got your lazy ass to work!
Shiiii, little sore after hockey last night.  Good news is I don't have a headache from the post-game Budweisers though!
You may be a real boy after all!
Yeah, well based on his claim yesterday he better change his sex position preferences or he is going to be a broke-dick real boy.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 22, 2015, 08:54:46 AM
Exciting morning eh?
Morning CG, about time you got your lazy ass to work!
Shiiii, little sore after hockey last night.  Good news is I don't have a headache from the post-game Budweisers though!
You may be a real boy after all!
Scored our lone goal last night, snapped our 7 game winning streak :(
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 22, 2015, 08:55:36 AM
I got to head to the office, be there until about 10 then get on the road to Ft Worth.  Pouring down rain here now.
Good luck driving in this weather.  You know what happens around here when the windshield gets wet.
IT calls in for no show?
No I.T. folks here today, they left at 1:30 yesterday will not be back until dry weather.  I chit you not that is no kidding.
I'll admit I did not ride the bike today, would probably grow gills.  I guess those IT guys can "telecommute" more easily than most.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 08:57:32 AM
Hey TexDave and Bean, keep an eye out for a cigar called Senor Rio Diamonte (and a second called Anejo).  Local distribution, supposed to be available at Total Wine.
Total Wine is in San Antonio will check there next trip.  That is sure enough an odd place for distritbution.
they got one in Ft Worth but doubt I will be able to get by there this trip.   Also several around the Dallas area but none in Austin which is strange.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 09:00:14 AM
Exciting morning eh?
Morning CG, about time you got your lazy ass to work!
Shiiii, little sore after hockey last night.  Good news is I don't have a headache from the post-game Budweisers though!
You may be a real boy after all!
Scored our lone goal last night, snapped our 7 game winning streak :(
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 09:00:59 AM
I got to head to the office, be there until about 10 then get on the road to Ft Worth.  Pouring down rain here now.
Good luck driving in this weather.  You know what happens around here when the windshield gets wet.
IT calls in for no show?
No I.T. folks here today, they left at 1:30 yesterday will not be back until dry weather.  I chit you not that is no kidding.
I'll admit I did not ride the bike today, would probably grow gills.  I guess those IT guys can "telecommute" more easily than most.
But unlike these two clowns - you did come to work.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 22, 2015, 09:07:31 AM
Exciting morning eh?
Morning CG, about time you got your lazy ass to work!
Shiiii, little sore after hockey last night.  Good news is I don't have a headache from the post-game Budweisers though!
You may be a real boy after all!
Scored our lone goal last night, snapped our 7 game winning streak :(
Haha, almost that pretty.  Wasn't a glamorous goal, just a grinder out in front of the goalie and jammed it home.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 09:10:59 AM
Exciting morning eh?
Morning CG, about time you got your lazy ass to work!
Shiiii, little sore after hockey last night.  Good news is I don't have a headache from the post-game Budweisers though!
You may be a real boy after all!
Scored our lone goal last night, snapped our 7 game winning streak :(
Haha, almost that pretty.  Wasn't a glamorous goal, just a grinder out in front of the goalie and jammed it home.
They seldom are glamorous when you play with a beach ball on the school yard.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2015, 09:16:48 AM
Hey TexDave and Bean, keep an eye out for a cigar called Senor Rio Diamonte (and a second called Anejo).  Local distribution, supposed to be available at Total Wine.
Total Wine is in San Antonio will check there next trip.  That is sure enough an odd place for distritbution.
Cigars were made for owners of Senor Rio Tequila.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 22, 2015, 09:18:09 AM
Exciting morning eh?
Morning CG, about time you got your lazy ass to work!
Shiiii, little sore after hockey last night.  Good news is I don't have a headache from the post-game Budweisers though!
You may be a real boy after all!
Scored our lone goal last night, snapped our 7 game winning streak :(
Haha, almost that pretty.  Wasn't a glamorous goal, just a grinder out in front of the goalie and jammed it home.
I'd offer a suitable knuckledraggin' comment but think I need more coffee.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2015, 09:19:27 AM
Hey TexDave and Bean, keep an eye out for a cigar called Senor Rio Diamonte (and a second called Anejo).  Local distribution, supposed to be available at Total Wine.
Total Wine is in San Antonio will check there next trip.  That is sure enough an odd place for distritbution.
they got one in Ft Worth but doubt I will be able to get by there this trip.   Also several around the Dallas area but none in Austin which is strange.
Guess the chain doesn't have enough Commies.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 09:19:59 AM
Exciting morning eh?
Morning CG, about time you got your lazy ass to work!
Shiiii, little sore after hockey last night.  Good news is I don't have a headache from the post-game Budweisers though!
You may be a real boy after all!
Scored our lone goal last night, snapped our 7 game winning streak :(
Haha, almost that pretty.  Wasn't a glamorous goal, just a grinder out in front of the goalie and jammed it home.
I'd offer a suitable knuckledraggin' comment but think I need more coffee.
I need coffee too.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 22, 2015, 09:19:59 AM
Hey TexDave and Bean, keep an eye out for a cigar called Senor Rio Diamonte (and a second called Anejo).  Local distribution, supposed to be available at Total Wine.
Total Wine is in San Antonio will check there next trip.  That is sure enough an odd place for distritbution.
Cigars were made for owners of Senor Rio Tequila.
Mr. Tequila River eh?  good morning folks
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 09:22:45 AM
Hey TexDave and Bean, keep an eye out for a cigar called Senor Rio Diamonte (and a second called Anejo).  Local distribution, supposed to be available at Total Wine.
Total Wine is in San Antonio will check there next trip.  That is sure enough an odd place for distritbution.
they got one in Ft Worth but doubt I will be able to get by there this trip.   Also several around the Dallas area but none in Austin which is strange.
Guess the chain doesn't have enough Commies.
Got one in Charleston, SC too, over in West Asheley and the traffic is hell to get to it so only been one time.   I drop by the one in SAT sometimes because they have the largest beer selection in these parts.   Honestly i never even looked at their cigar selections.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 22, 2015, 09:23:16 AM
Exciting morning eh?
Morning CG, about time you got your lazy ass to work!
Shiiii, little sore after hockey last night.  Good news is I don't have a headache from the post-game Budweisers though!
You may be a real boy after all!
Scored our lone goal last night, snapped our 7 game winning streak :(
Haha, almost that pretty.  Wasn't a glamorous goal, just a grinder out in front of the goalie and jammed it home.
I'd offer a suitable knuckledraggin' comment but think I need more coffee.
Coffee, I knew there was something I forgot!  Earl Grey Black tea, will have some caffeine, and it's way cheaper since I bought the box already, as compared to going downstairs to the Starbucks in the lobby.   ;)
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 22, 2015, 09:24:01 AM
Hey TexDave and Bean, keep an eye out for a cigar called Senor Rio Diamonte (and a second called Anejo).  Local distribution, supposed to be available at Total Wine.
Total Wine is in San Antonio will check there next trip.  That is sure enough an odd place for distritbution.
Cigars were made for owners of Senor Rio Tequila.
They put a lot of time and effort into naming that one. ::)
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 22, 2015, 09:25:08 AM
Exciting morning eh?
Morning CG, about time you got your lazy ass to work!
Shiiii, little sore after hockey last night.  Good news is I don't have a headache from the post-game Budweisers though!
You may be a real boy after all!
Scored our lone goal last night, snapped our 7 game winning streak :(
Haha, almost that pretty.  Wasn't a glamorous goal, just a grinder out in front of the goalie and jammed it home.
I'd offer a suitable knuckledraggin' comment but think I need more coffee.
Coffee, I knew there was something I forgot!  Earl Grey Black tea, will have some caffeine, and it's way cheaper since I bought the box already, as compared to going downstairs to the Starbucks in the lobby.   ;)
Morning flip.  Yeah, avoid those commies at Starbucks if you can.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 22, 2015, 09:27:47 AM
Exciting morning eh?
Morning CG, about time you got your lazy ass to work!
Shiiii, little sore after hockey last night.  Good news is I don't have a headache from the post-game Budweisers though!
You may be a real boy after all!
Scored our lone goal last night, snapped our 7 game winning streak :(
Haha, almost that pretty.  Wasn't a glamorous goal, just a grinder out in front of the goalie and jammed it home.
I'd offer a suitable knuckledraggin' comment but think I need more coffee.
Coffee, I knew there was something I forgot!  Earl Grey Black tea, will have some caffeine, and it's way cheaper since I bought the box already, as compared to going downstairs to the Starbucks in the lobby.   ;)
Morning flip.  Yeah, avoid those commies at Starbucks if you can.
I think the baristas here in NYC, may not be commies, I don't think aspiring actors, are allowed
to be card carrying commies(CCC)!
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2015, 09:29:50 AM
Exciting morning eh?
Morning CG, about time you got your lazy ass to work!
Shiiii, little sore after hockey last night.  Good news is I don't have a headache from the post-game Budweisers though!
You may be a real boy after all!
Scored our lone goal last night, snapped our 7 game winning streak :(
Haha, almost that pretty.  Wasn't a glamorous goal, just a grinder out in front of the goalie and jammed it home.
I'd offer a suitable knuckledraggin' comment but think I need more coffee.
As we all thought the same...
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 22, 2015, 09:32:08 AM
Exciting morning eh?
Morning CG, about time you got your lazy ass to work!
Shiiii, little sore after hockey last night.  Good news is I don't have a headache from the post-game Budweisers though!
You may be a real boy after all!
Scored our lone goal last night, snapped our 7 game winning streak :(
Haha, almost that pretty.  Wasn't a glamorous goal, just a grinder out in front of the goalie and jammed it home.
I'd offer a suitable knuckledraggin' comment but think I need more coffee.
As we all thought the same...
;)
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2015, 09:33:56 AM
Hey TexDave and Bean, keep an eye out for a cigar called Senor Rio Diamonte (and a second called Anejo).  Local distribution, supposed to be available at Total Wine.
Total Wine is in San Antonio will check there next trip.  That is sure enough an odd place for distritbution.
Cigars were made for owners of Senor Rio Tequila.
They put a lot of time and effort into naming that one. ::)
True....it could have been something like Gurkha, Sons of Anarchy, Warped, or Duck Commander....
http://www.stogieguys.com/2014/10/10282014-cigar-review-senor-rio-diamante.html
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 09:38:27 AM
Hey TexDave and Bean, keep an eye out for a cigar called Senor Rio Diamonte (and a second called Anejo).  Local distribution, supposed to be available at Total Wine.
Total Wine is in San Antonio will check there next trip.  That is sure enough an odd place for distritbution.
Cigars were made for owners of Senor Rio Tequila.
They put a lot of time and effort into naming that one. ::)
True....it could have been something like Gurkha, Sons of Anarchy, Warped, or Duck Commander....
http://www.stogieguys.com/2014/10/10282014-cigar-review-senor-rio-diamante.html
I will certainly attempt to check them out.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 22, 2015, 09:44:24 AM
Hey TexDave and Bean, keep an eye out for a cigar called Senor Rio Diamonte (and a second called Anejo).  Local distribution, supposed to be available at Total Wine.
Total Wine is in San Antonio will check there next trip.  That is sure enough an odd place for distritbution.
Cigars were made for owners of Senor Rio Tequila.
They put a lot of time and effort into naming that one. ::)
True....it could have been something like Gurkha, Sons of Anarchy, Warped, or Duck Commander....
http://www.stogieguys.com/2014/10/10282014-cigar-review-senor-rio-diamante.html
Duck Commander Tequila?  Would not be surprised.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 09:46:58 AM
Hey TexDave and Bean, keep an eye out for a cigar called Senor Rio Diamonte (and a second called Anejo).  Local distribution, supposed to be available at Total Wine.
Total Wine is in San Antonio will check there next trip.  That is sure enough an odd place for distritbution.
Cigars were made for owners of Senor Rio Tequila.
They put a lot of time and effort into naming that one. ::)
True....it could have been something like Gurkha, Sons of Anarchy, Warped, or Duck Commander....
http://www.stogieguys.com/2014/10/10282014-cigar-review-senor-rio-diamante.html
Duck Commander Tequila?  Would not be surprised.
They do have Duck Commander Wine, sell it at Walmart.

Brand:  Duck Commander
Category: Wine
Origin: USA
Packaging: 750ml
Alcohol Volume: 10%
Varieties: Chardonnay, Pink Moscato, Triple Threat Red Blend
Price: $10.00 USD
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2015, 09:49:34 AM
Exciting morning eh?
Morning CG, about time you got your lazy ass to work!
Shiiii, little sore after hockey last night.  Good news is I don't have a headache from the post-game Budweisers though!
You may be a real boy after all!
Scored our lone goal last night, snapped our 7 game winning streak :(
At least somebody scored last night, got to give him that.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 09:50:51 AM
Friday????
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2015, 09:51:48 AM
Hey TexDave and Bean, keep an eye out for a cigar called Senor Rio Diamonte (and a second called Anejo).  Local distribution, supposed to be available at Total Wine.
Total Wine is in San Antonio will check there next trip.  That is sure enough an odd place for distritbution.
Cigars were made for owners of Senor Rio Tequila.
They put a lot of time and effort into naming that one. ::)
True....it could have been something like Gurkha, Sons of Anarchy, Warped, or Duck Commander....
http://www.stogieguys.com/2014/10/10282014-cigar-review-senor-rio-diamante.html
Duck Commander Tequila?  Would not be surprised.
They do have Duck Commander Wine, sell it at Walmart.
Unfortunately in NJ, can't buy wine or beer at Walmart, grocery stores, gas stations or 7-11 and the like.  Have to go to a liquor store.  Looks like a fine vintage, worth tracking down.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 09:53:12 AM
Hey TexDave and Bean, keep an eye out for a cigar called Senor Rio Diamonte (and a second called Anejo).  Local distribution, supposed to be available at Total Wine.
Total Wine is in San Antonio will check there next trip.  That is sure enough an odd place for distritbution.
Cigars were made for owners of Senor Rio Tequila.
They put a lot of time and effort into naming that one. ::)
True....it could have been something like Gurkha, Sons of Anarchy, Warped, or Duck Commander....
http://www.stogieguys.com/2014/10/10282014-cigar-review-senor-rio-diamante.html
Duck Commander Tequila?  Would not be surprised.
They do have Duck Commander Wine, sell it at Walmart.
Unfortunately in NJ, can't buy wine or beer at Walmart, grocery stores, gas stations or 7-11 and the like.  Have to go to a liquor store.  Looks like a fine vintage, worth tracking down.
I will fix you up with some next trip down here!
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 09:54:17 AM
Hey TexDave and Bean, keep an eye out for a cigar called Senor Rio Diamonte (and a second called Anejo).  Local distribution, supposed to be available at Total Wine.
Total Wine is in San Antonio will check there next trip.  That is sure enough an odd place for distritbution.
Cigars were made for owners of Senor Rio Tequila.
They put a lot of time and effort into naming that one. ::)
True....it could have been something like Gurkha, Sons of Anarchy, Warped, or Duck Commander....
http://www.stogieguys.com/2014/10/10282014-cigar-review-senor-rio-diamante.html
Duck Commander Tequila?  Would not be surprised.
They do have Duck Commander Wine, sell it at Walmart.
Unfortunately in NJ, can't buy wine or beer at Walmart, grocery stores, gas stations or 7-11 and the like.  Have to go to a liquor store.  Looks like a fine vintage, worth tracking down.
Made In 'Merica!
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2015, 09:55:00 AM
[...]
Yea, they're allowed to again.  Rescinded from the McCarthy era.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 22, 2015, 09:55:35 AM
Hey TexDave and Bean, keep an eye out for a cigar called Senor Rio Diamonte (and a second called Anejo).  Local distribution, supposed to be available at Total Wine.
Total Wine is in San Antonio will check there next trip.  That is sure enough an odd place for distritbution.
Cigars were made for owners of Senor Rio Tequila.
They put a lot of time and effort into naming that one. ::)
True....it could have been something like Gurkha, Sons of Anarchy, Warped, or Duck Commander....
http://www.stogieguys.com/2014/10/10282014-cigar-review-senor-rio-diamante.html
Duck Commander Tequila?  Would not be surprised.
They do have Duck Commander Wine, sell it at Walmart.
Unfortunately in NJ, can't buy wine or beer at Walmart, grocery stores, gas stations or 7-11 and the like.  Have to go to a liquor store.  Looks like a fine vintage, worth tracking down.
You can't pump your own gas in NJ.  And now you're telling me no beer or wine at Walmart?  Sounds like the gubmint has trust issues there.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 22, 2015, 09:58:37 AM
Exciting morning eh?
Morning CG, about time you got your lazy ass to work!
Shiiii, little sore after hockey last night.  Good news is I don't have a headache from the post-game Budweisers though!
You may be a real boy after all!
Scored our lone goal last night, snapped our 7 game winning streak :(
At least somebody scored last night, got to give him that.
Hell yeah!  Scored a goal in the last 3 games, nice little streak goin!
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 22, 2015, 10:00:04 AM
Good morning guys. Jeep was dropped off at the garage last night. 4.8 mile walk home. Scott's fault for wishing that 120 round at golf. wifi is iffy. JdN Antano toro and coffee.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 10:00:33 AM
[...]
And you can't legally have a gun unless you are a criminal.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 10:01:09 AM
Good morning guys. Jeep was dropped off at the garage last night. 4.8 mile walk home. Scott's fault for wishing that 120 round at golf. wifi is iffy. JdN Antano toro and coffee.
Morning Dean, sounds like everything is up and running just fine there this morning.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 22, 2015, 10:02:49 AM
Hey TexDave and Bean, keep an eye out for a cigar called Senor Rio Diamonte (and a second called Anejo).  Local distribution, supposed to be available at Total Wine.
Total Wine is in San Antonio will check there next trip.  That is sure enough an odd place for distritbution.
Cigars were made for owners of Senor Rio Tequila.
I recently heard about those on a podcast.  Can't remember which.  The owners, a couple who inherited a tequila recipe from the wife's deadbeat dad, decided to get into the cigar business too.  It sounded interesting enough for me to seek them out for a short while but eventually forgot about them until now.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2015, 10:06:38 AM
[...]
No, just differences in distribution.  I can take you to my preferred store that looks like Home Depot but with booze.
But yea, no gas pumping here!
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 22, 2015, 10:10:50 AM
About to light the Drew Estate Smoking Monk Hefeweizen.  Dry draw is nice but I'm already getting tons of sweetness.  It's not a sweetened tip but I'm calling bullshit on this not being infused.  Anyhoo, the flurries have started so I've gotta get on the road.  Let you know how the cigar is a little later on.
I wasn't impressed.  Perhaps because they are meant to be had with the corresponding beer.  I will do that with Triple Belgian but I doubt it will help.  The construction was flawless.  The draw and burn were typical of DE.  There was a bitterness (not harshness) that reminded me of the finish a beer would give.  The flavors weren't ACID unpleasant, but reminiscent of pipe tobacco.  In fact, I have some tongue bite.  It reminded me that I'm not a big fan of pipe smoking.  I tried it but don't plan on adding to my pipe and pipe tobacco collection.  Which brings me to my final assessment... These Smoking Monk's aren't on my buy list.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 10:15:43 AM
[...]
Glad I saved myself $25 yesterday by not ordering any.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2015, 10:16:03 AM
Hey TexDave and Bean, keep an eye out for a cigar called Senor Rio Diamonte (and a second called Anejo).  Local distribution, supposed to be available at Total Wine.
Total Wine is in San Antonio will check there next trip.  That is sure enough an odd place for distritbution.
Cigars were made for owners of Senor Rio Tequila.
I recently heard about those on a podcast.  Can't remember which.  The owners, a couple who inherited a tequila recipe from the wife's deadbeat dad, decided to get into the cigar business too.  It sounded interesting enough for me to seek them out for a short while but eventually forgot about them until now.
Exactly right.
Just by chance, did a search and there are Total Wine's in NJ.  Carry the Senor Rio Tequila, but apparently not the cigars.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 10:17:01 AM
[...]
We got a liquor store here like that called Specs, got a bunch of moderate to large stores and one gigantic store.  A Houston operation that opened up here and other places a few years back.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 22, 2015, 10:18:09 AM
Good morning guys. Jeep was dropped off at the garage last night. 4.8 mile walk home. Scott's fault for wishing that 120 round at golf. wifi is iffy. JdN Antano toro and coffee.
Morning Dean, sounds like everything is up and running just fine there this morning.
Trying for another 'do nothing' day. May vacume camper and wash breakfast dishes, then order more cigars.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 10:18:31 AM
Hey TexDave and Bean, keep an eye out for a cigar called Senor Rio Diamonte (and a second called Anejo).  Local distribution, supposed to be available at Total Wine.
Total Wine is in San Antonio will check there next trip.  That is sure enough an odd place for distritbution.
Cigars were made for owners of Senor Rio Tequila.
I recently heard about those on a podcast.  Can't remember which.  The owners, a couple who inherited a tequila recipe from the wife's deadbeat dad, decided to get into the cigar business too.  It sounded interesting enough for me to seek them out for a short while but eventually forgot about them until now.
Exactly right.
Just by chance, did a search and there are Total Wine's in NJ.  Carry the Senor Rio Tequila, but apparently not the cigars.
Probably can't sell cigars in a beverage store in that commie country.   I believe those stores are franchised, the one i go to in SAT is a warehouse type place and the one in Charleston is a dump.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2015, 10:25:05 AM
Hey TexDave and Bean, keep an eye out for a cigar called Senor Rio Diamonte (and a second called Anejo).  Local distribution, supposed to be available at Total Wine.
Total Wine is in San Antonio will check there next trip.  That is sure enough an odd place for distritbution.
Cigars were made for owners of Senor Rio Tequila.
I recently heard about those on a podcast.  Can't remember which.  The owners, a couple who inherited a tequila recipe from the wife's deadbeat dad, decided to get into the cigar business too.  It sounded interesting enough for me to seek them out for a short while but eventually forgot about them until now.
Exactly right.
Just by chance, did a search and there are Total Wine's in NJ.  Carry the Senor Rio Tequila, but apparently not the cigars.
Attractive looking presentation.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 10:26:07 AM
Hey TexDave and Bean, keep an eye out for a cigar called Senor Rio Diamonte (and a second called Anejo).  Local distribution, supposed to be available at Total Wine.
Total Wine is in San Antonio will check there next trip.  That is sure enough an odd place for distritbution.
Cigars were made for owners of Senor Rio Tequila.
I recently heard about those on a podcast.  Can't remember which.  The owners, a couple who inherited a tequila recipe from the wife's deadbeat dad, decided to get into the cigar business too.  It sounded interesting enough for me to seek them out for a short while but eventually forgot about them until now.
Exactly right.
Just by chance, did a search and there are Total Wine's in NJ.  Carry the Senor Rio Tequila, but apparently not the cigars.
Attractive looking presentation.
So are Gurkha's! ::)
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2015, 10:26:18 AM
[...]
They sell cigars, that one is not listed for on-line inventory.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2015, 10:27:58 AM
Hey TexDave and Bean, keep an eye out for a cigar called Senor Rio Diamonte (and a second called Anejo).  Local distribution, supposed to be available at Total Wine.
Total Wine is in San Antonio will check there next trip.  That is sure enough an odd place for distritbution.
Cigars were made for owners of Senor Rio Tequila.
I recently heard about those on a podcast.  Can't remember which.  The owners, a couple who inherited a tequila recipe from the wife's deadbeat dad, decided to get into the cigar business too.  It sounded interesting enough for me to seek them out for a short while but eventually forgot about them until now.
Exactly right.
Just by chance, did a search and there are Total Wine's in NJ.  Carry the Senor Rio Tequila, but apparently not the cigars.
Attractive looking presentation.
So are Gurkha's! ::)
I stand very corrected.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 22, 2015, 10:29:17 AM
Morning, muchachos. Gonna be in physical therapy three times a week for the next four. The massages are great, but I'm not a fan of the ice water boot.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2015, 10:29:28 AM
Good morning guys. Jeep was dropped off at the garage last night. 4.8 mile walk home. Scott's fault for wishing that 120 round at golf. wifi is iffy. JdN Antano toro and coffee.
Morning Dean, sounds like everything is up and running just fine there this morning.
Trying for another 'do nothing' day. May vacume camper and wash breakfast dishes, then order more cigars.
Better plan on a nap after all of that.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 22, 2015, 10:30:59 AM
Morning, muchachos. Gonna be in physical therapy three times a week for the next four. The massages are great, but I'm not a fan of the ice water boot.
Hopefully your PT is a nice busty female!
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 22, 2015, 10:32:25 AM
Hey TexDave and Bean, keep an eye out for a cigar called Senor Rio Diamonte (and a second called Anejo).  Local distribution, supposed to be available at Total Wine.
Total Wine is in San Antonio will check there next trip.  That is sure enough an odd place for distritbution.
Cigars were made for owners of Senor Rio Tequila.
I recently heard about those on a podcast.  Can't remember which.  The owners, a couple who inherited a tequila recipe from the wife's deadbeat dad, decided to get into the cigar business too.  It sounded interesting enough for me to seek them out for a short while but eventually forgot about them until now.
Exactly right.
Just by chance, did a search and there are Total Wine's in NJ.  Carry the Senor Rio Tequila, but apparently not the cigars.
Attractive looking presentation.
I thought about finding a bottle of their Añejo and bringing it to a herf but then I found the Riazul and went with that instead.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 10:32:31 AM
Morning, muchachos. Gonna be in physical therapy three times a week for the next four. The massages are great, but I'm not a fan of the ice water boot.
Ice water boot is better than an enema!
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 22, 2015, 10:32:33 AM
Morning, muchachos. Gonna be in physical therapy three times a week for the next four. The massages are great, but I'm not a fan of the ice water boot.
Hopefully your PT is a nice busty female!
One is female, but I haven't been able to assess her bust yet.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 22, 2015, 10:32:49 AM
Good morning guys. Jeep was dropped off at the garage last night. 4.8 mile walk home. Scott's fault for wishing that 120 round at golf. wifi is iffy. JdN Antano toro and coffee.
Morning Dean, sounds like everything is up and running just fine there this morning.
Trying for another 'do nothing' day. May vacume camper and wash breakfast dishes, then order more cigars.
Better plan on a nap after all of that.
good point. need to save my energy for the walk back to the garage.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 22, 2015, 10:34:40 AM
Morning, muchachos. Gonna be in physical therapy three times a week for the next four. The massages are great, but I'm not a fan of the ice water boot.
Hola, VicaRaz.  Or is it still OxyRaz?  Anyhoo, hang in there.  This too shall pass.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 22, 2015, 10:34:41 AM
Morning, muchachos. Gonna be in physical therapy three times a week for the next four. The massages are great, but I'm not a fan of the ice water boot.
Hopefully your PT is a nice busty female!
One is female, but I haven't been able to assess her bust yet.
We expect a full report, pictures are better than words  ;)
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 22, 2015, 10:35:37 AM
Morning, muchachos. Gonna be in physical therapy three times a week for the next four. The massages are great, but I'm not a fan of the ice water boot.
Ice water boot is better than an enema!
In your humble opinion.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 22, 2015, 10:37:45 AM
[...]
TxDave, I shop there less and less.  Seems their prices have been inching up.  In general HEB has better wine pricing and Twin Liquors has better booze pricing if you purchase two bottles.  Just sayin'
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2015, 10:37:52 AM
[...]
Need to work on a good Sangrita recipe.  I like mine on the citrusy side.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 22, 2015, 10:40:16 AM
WTF are they selling at CI?  I was looking for something and came across the following:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/gourmet/85355/game-day-salami-collection/#p-164078

And there were other weird things like maple syrup and such.  ???
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 22, 2015, 10:41:20 AM
Morning, muchachos. Gonna be in physical therapy three times a week for the next four. The massages are great, but I'm not a fan of the ice water boot.
Ice water boot is better than an enema!
True, dat.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 22, 2015, 10:41:21 AM
WTF are they selling at CI?  I was looking for something and came across the following:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/gourmet/85355/game-day-salami-collection/#p-164078

And there were other weird things like maple syrup and such.  ???
Ccom started that too a few months back
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 22, 2015, 10:42:16 AM
Morning, muchachos. Gonna be in physical therapy three times a week for the next four. The massages are great, but I'm not a fan of the ice water boot.
Hola, VicaRaz.  Or is it still OxyRaz?  Anyhoo, hang in there.  This too shall pass.
Still OxyRaz. Will be switching back to my mild-mannered alter ego soon, though.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 22, 2015, 10:43:16 AM
Morning, muchachos. Gonna be in physical therapy three times a week for the next four. The massages are great, but I'm not a fan of the ice water boot.
Hopefully your PT is a nice busty female!
One is female, but I haven't been able to assess her bust yet.
We expect a full report, pictures are better than words  ;)
I'll do my best. Or my utmost.

Okay, I'll give it the ol' college try.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 22, 2015, 10:43:22 AM
WTF are they selling at CI?  I was looking for something and came across the following:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/gourmet/85355/game-day-salami-collection/#p-164078

And there were other weird things like maple syrup and such.  ???
Ccom started that too a few months back
Cigar.com may was well just be a different page on the same site.  Who are they kidding?
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2015, 10:45:03 AM
Morning, muchachos. Gonna be in physical therapy three times a week for the next four. The massages are great, but I'm not a fan of the ice water boot.
Hopefully your PT is a nice busty female!
One is female, but I haven't been able to assess her bust yet.
We expect a full report, pictures are better than words  ;)
Just don't turn over too quickly.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 22, 2015, 10:45:05 AM
OK, enough fucking around... I've got tons of work to get done so I'm back to lurk mode.  You're welcome, Scott.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 10:47:18 AM
[...]
You are correct but I refuse to shop at that slimebag  Twin operation unless it is a last resort.  They fuct people here with their monopoly forever before Specs moved to town and drove the prices down.  They were also controlling the SAT and Corpus markets too, they owned most of the package stores in town just a lot of them operate under different names.  Besides them there owners are not 'Mericans.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2015, 10:47:27 AM
Mr. Mayor....what's the final report on the Smoking Monk Hefeweizen?
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 10:47:41 AM
Morning, muchachos. Gonna be in physical therapy three times a week for the next four. The massages are great, but I'm not a fan of the ice water boot.
Hopefully your PT is a nice busty female!
One is female, but I haven't been able to assess her bust yet.
We expect a full report, pictures are better than words  ;)
Just don't turn over too quickly.
As you said an hour or so ago.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2015, 10:48:36 AM
[...]
Maybe commies as well?
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 10:48:53 AM
Ok, time for me to hit the road.

Later folks, have a good day.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 22, 2015, 10:49:14 AM
so true.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 10:49:58 AM
[...]
Al Qaeda types
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: jswaykos on January 22, 2015, 10:51:07 AM
Morning, all!  I see we're talking booze shopping already...
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 22, 2015, 10:51:24 AM
so true.
Amen.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2015, 10:53:44 AM
Bean,
Did you ever check out those places north of you that I texted last time I was out?
Hear of them on a radio station that was advertizing a bourbon tasting event or the like.
Just looked it up...Chapman's River Bend Liquors in Waco.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 22, 2015, 10:54:51 AM
[...]
Was not aware of any that Twin stuff, but thanks.  Rarely want to buy two bottles of the same booze anyway.  I'm no Joe Wacky, fer cryin' out loud.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: jswaykos on January 22, 2015, 11:00:12 AM
[...]

Hey if the price is right and you're gonna drink it anyway, stock up!
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: sfish on January 22, 2015, 11:01:00 AM
Mr. Mayor....what's the final report on the Smoking Monk Hefeweizen?
From Tony earlier:

I wasn't impressed.  Perhaps because they are meant to be had with the corresponding beer.  I will do that with Triple Belgian but I doubt it will help.  The construction was flawless.  The draw and burn were typical of DE.  There was a bitterness (not harshness) that reminded me of the finish a beer would give.  The flavors weren't ACID unpleasant, but reminiscent of pipe tobacco.  In fact, I have some tongue bite.  It reminded me that I'm not a big fan of pipe smoking.  I tried it but don't plan on adding to my pipe and pipe tobacco collection.  Which brings me to my final assessment... These Smoking Monk's aren't on my buy list.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2015, 11:01:50 AM
WTF are they selling at CI?  I was looking for something and came across the following:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/gourmet/85355/game-day-salami-collection/#p-164078

And there were other weird things like maple syrup and such.  ???
How about that....when Purpfish was talking about hiding the salami, I didn't know he was talking about CI.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: sfish on January 22, 2015, 11:02:02 AM
Morning, all!  I see we're talking booze shopping already...
Morning Joe...meant to ask last time you were on for 30 minutes: Is your son still playing/enjoying ice hockey?
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 22, 2015, 11:02:59 AM
Bean,
Did you ever check out those places north of you that I texted last time I was out?
Hear of them on a radio station that was advertizing a bourbon tasting event or the like.
Just looked it up...Chapman's River Bend Liquors in Waco.
No, have not.  Waco is a 75 minute drive from here. Would be cool to see Balcones Distillery, though I'm loath to purchase tickets for the opportunity to visit and buy booze.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2015, 11:03:30 AM
Mr. Mayor....what's the final report on the Smoking Monk Hefeweizen?
From Tony earlier:

I wasn't impressed.  Perhaps because they are meant to be had with the corresponding beer.  I will do that with Triple Belgian but I doubt it will help.  The construction was flawless.  The draw and burn were typical of DE.  There was a bitterness (not harshness) that reminded me of the finish a beer would give.  The flavors weren't ACID unpleasant, but reminiscent of pipe tobacco.  In fact, I have some tongue bite.  It reminded me that I'm not a big fan of pipe smoking.  I tried it but don't plan on adding to my pipe and pipe tobacco collection.  Which brings me to my final assessment... These Smoking Monk's aren't on my buy list.
Sounds pretty similar to my experience with the Triple Belgian last night.  Best comparison was to a Natural.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: jswaykos on January 22, 2015, 11:03:51 AM
Morning, all!  I see we're talking booze shopping already...
Morning Joe...meant to ask last time you were on for 30 minutes: Is your son still playing/enjoying ice hockey?

Morning, Scott.  He is.  We're taking a session off - it's Friday night and by then he's just exhausted from the week.  But we've gone to a couple San Diego State hockey games now, and he's still talking about starting back up himself with the next session.  He showed a bit of progress by the end of the last session, which was good.  He's finally getting brave enough to really try to move quickly on the ice.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: sfish on January 22, 2015, 11:03:54 AM
WTF are they selling at CI?  I was looking for something and came across the following:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/gourmet/85355/game-day-salami-collection/#p-164078

And there were other weird things like maple syrup and such.  ???
How about that....when Purpfish was talking about hiding the salami, I didn't know he was talking about CI.
Hey! The Chorizo has a nice mouth-feel. I can't wait until this stuff is available on Jams!
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: jswaykos on January 22, 2015, 11:04:19 AM
Bean,
Did you ever check out those places north of you that I texted last time I was out?
Hear of them on a radio station that was advertizing a bourbon tasting event or the like.
Just looked it up...Chapman's River Bend Liquors in Waco.
No, have not.  Waco is a 75 minute drive from here. Would be cool to see Balcones Distillery, though I'm loath to purchase tickets for the opportunity to visit and buy booze.

Especially now that Chip Tate has been run out of the distillery he created...
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2015, 11:05:30 AM
WTF are they selling at CI?  I was looking for something and came across the following:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/gourmet/85355/game-day-salami-collection/#p-164078

And there were other weird things like maple syrup and such.  ???
Ccom started that too a few months back
Cigar.com may was well just be a different page on the same site.  Who are they kidding?
Except they still manage to periodically charge a couple of dollars more for the same item available at CI.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 22, 2015, 11:06:31 AM
Bean,
Did you ever check out those places north of you that I texted last time I was out?
Hear of them on a radio station that was advertizing a bourbon tasting event or the like.
Just looked it up...Chapman's River Bend Liquors in Waco.
No, have not.  Waco is a 75 minute drive from here. Would be cool to see Balcones Distillery, though I'm loath to purchase tickets for the opportunity to visit and buy booze.

Especially now that Chip Tate has been run out of the distillery he created...
Crazy stuff, fer sure.
http://whiskyadvocate.com/whisky/2014/10/19/balcones-founder-chip-tate-speaks-freely/ (http://whiskyadvocate.com/whisky/2014/10/19/balcones-founder-chip-tate-speaks-freely/)
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2015, 11:06:57 AM
Bean,
Did you ever check out those places north of you that I texted last time I was out?
Hear of them on a radio station that was advertizing a bourbon tasting event or the like.
Just looked it up...Chapman's River Bend Liquors in Waco.
No, have not.  Waco is a 75 minute drive from here. Would be cool to see Balcones Distillery, though I'm loath to purchase tickets for the opportunity to visit and buy booze.
Yea, but free tasting!
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2015, 11:07:41 AM
Mr. Mayor....what's the final report on the Smoking Monk Hefeweizen?
From Tony earlier:

I wasn't impressed.  Perhaps because they are meant to be had with the corresponding beer.  I will do that with Triple Belgian but I doubt it will help.  The construction was flawless.  The draw and burn were typical of DE.  There was a bitterness (not harshness) that reminded me of the finish a beer would give.  The flavors weren't ACID unpleasant, but reminiscent of pipe tobacco.  In fact, I have some tongue bite.  It reminded me that I'm not a big fan of pipe smoking.  I tried it but don't plan on adding to my pipe and pipe tobacco collection.  Which brings me to my final assessment... These Smoking Monk's aren't on my buy list.
Sounds pretty similar to my experience with the Triple Belgian last night.  Best comparison was to a Natural.
Not to sound too much like Oy, but I may be packing the rest up and taking to my son...
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: sfish on January 22, 2015, 11:08:06 AM
Morning, all!  I see we're talking booze shopping already...
Morning Joe...meant to ask last time you were on for 30 minutes: Is your son still playing/enjoying ice hockey?

Morning, Scott.  He is.  We're taking a session off - it's Friday night and by then he's just exhausted from the week.  But we've gone to a couple San Diego State hockey games now, and he's still talking about starting back up himself with the next session.  He showed a bit of progress by the end of the last session, which was good.  He's finally getting brave enough to really try to move quickly on the ice.

That's good, I love that sport. He will progress quickly from there which is fun to watch. It's great when they start to score goals, THEN figure out how to pass. The goals always come first unfortunately but before long they show signs of actually understanding the game
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: jswaykos on January 22, 2015, 11:20:58 AM
Morning, all!  I see we're talking booze shopping already...
Morning Joe...meant to ask last time you were on for 30 minutes: Is your son still playing/enjoying ice hockey?

Morning, Scott.  He is.  We're taking a session off - it's Friday night and by then he's just exhausted from the week.  But we've gone to a couple San Diego State hockey games now, and he's still talking about starting back up himself with the next session.  He showed a bit of progress by the end of the last session, which was good.  He's finally getting brave enough to really try to move quickly on the ice.

That's good, I love that sport. He will progress quickly from there which is fun to watch. It's great when they start to score goals, THEN figure out how to pass. The goals always come first unfortunately but before long they show signs of actually understanding the game

I need to watch more hockey. I don't really understand all the intricacies and rules so there are lots of questions I can't answer at the games. I'm surprised it's stuck as long as it has, to be honest. He liked the guys getting slammed in to the walls at the game, which I thought for SURE would scare him away from ever wanting to play again, but it didn't seem to.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2015, 11:22:12 AM
Morning, all!  I see we're talking booze shopping already...
Morning Joe...meant to ask last time you were on for 30 minutes: Is your son still playing/enjoying ice hockey?

Morning, Scott.  He is.  We're taking a session off - it's Friday night and by then he's just exhausted from the week.  But we've gone to a couple San Diego State hockey games now, and he's still talking about starting back up himself with the next session.  He showed a bit of progress by the end of the last session, which was good.  He's finally getting brave enough to really try to move quickly on the ice.

That's good, I love that sport. He will progress quickly from there which is fun to watch. It's great when they start to score goals, THEN figure out how to pass. The goals always come first unfortunately but before long they show signs of actually understanding the game
Not unlike baseball.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: sfish on January 22, 2015, 11:28:38 AM
[...]

Two simple things at this level:

Offsides: The puck has to cross the opponent's blue line before any offensive player. If the puck comes back out across the blue line during a possession, all offensive players need to exit the zone and start over

Icing: The puck must cross the red line (center ice) before it can be "dumped" or played across the opponents goal line

Those are the 2 reasons for 95% of stopages
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: sfish on January 22, 2015, 11:30:33 AM
[...]

Exactly, my son is 9 and just showing signs of both
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: jswaykos on January 22, 2015, 11:30:42 AM
[...]

Offsides: The puck has to cross the opponent's blue line before any player. If the puck comes back out across the blue line during a possession, all offensive players need to exit the zone and start over

Icing: The puck must cross the red line (center ice) before it can be "dumped" or played across the opponents goal line

Those are the 2 reasons for 95% of stopages

Ah, never quite understood icing. For now he just gets mad when the players aren't following the rules and have to go to "time out". Thankfully his hockey is more of a clinic still, and not as much actual hockey being played.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: sfish on January 22, 2015, 11:35:23 AM
[...]

I hear ya, this past year has been tough for both baseball and hockey. Baseball went from coach-pitch to kid pitch...excrutiating! Hockey went from cross-ice to full ice with rules...lots of whistles. It seems they kind of get over the hump at this age in both sports
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 22, 2015, 11:50:36 AM
WTF are they selling at CI?  I was looking for something and came across the following:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/gourmet/85355/game-day-salami-collection/#p-164078

And there were other weird things like maple syrup and such.  ???
they already sell flavored cigars, why not salami.... ::)
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 22, 2015, 11:58:21 AM
WTF are they selling at CI?  I was looking for something and came across the following:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/gourmet/85355/game-day-salami-collection/#p-164078

And there were other weird things like maple syrup and such.  ???
How about that....when Purpfish was talking about hiding the salami, I didn't know he was talking about CI.
Hey! The Chorizo has a nice mouth-feel. I can't wait until this stuff is available on Jams!
can't go on the jams, special $15 shipping fee (for perishable Items). besides it's not cluttering up their warehouse, it's drop shipped from iGourmet. It takes extra time.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 22, 2015, 12:14:31 PM
Fried chicken for lunch - 110% chance I eat too much today.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 22, 2015, 12:21:10 PM
Fried chicken for lunch - 110% chance I eat too much today.
just had a burger for lunch, going to a wine bar for tapas this evening....
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: sfish on January 22, 2015, 12:21:50 PM
Fried chicken for lunch - 110% chance I eat too much today.
I'd have a very hard time not eating too much fried chicken myself
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 22, 2015, 12:25:27 PM
Fried chicken for lunch - 110% chance I eat too much today.
I'd have a very hard time not eating too much fried chicken myself
Throw a little hot sauce on there and I'm fucked - shit is like crack cocaine!
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 22, 2015, 12:26:51 PM
Fried chicken for lunch - 110% chance I eat too much today.
I'd have a very hard time not eating too much fried chicken myself
it's just a matter of willpower and self conditioning.  take a normal portion then walk away.  I buy the 12 piece box at Popeye's and will be more than satisfied with just two pieces.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 22, 2015, 12:27:40 PM
Fried chicken for lunch - 110% chance I eat too much today.
I'd have a very hard time not eating too much fried chicken myself
it's just a matter of willpower and self conditioning.  take a normal portion then walk away.  I buy the 12 piece box at Popeye's and will be more than satisfied with just two pieces.
Doesn't sounds very American to act that way Flip, you feeling ok?   ;)
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 22, 2015, 12:32:45 PM
Fried chicken for lunch - 110% chance I eat too much today.
I'd have a very hard time not eating too much fried chicken myself
it's just a matter of willpower and self conditioning.  take a normal portion then walk away.  I buy the 12 piece box at Popeye's and will be more than satisfied with just two pieces.
Doesn't sounds very American to act that way Flip, you feeling ok?   ;)
one little quad bypass, and you learn behavior modification.  been close to 17 years, and theses days i'm down 35 lbs from about a year ago.  enjoy everything in moderation.  Eat what I want, but don't go overboard.  besides, I'd rather have a dozen oysters than a bucket of chicken.   ::)
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 22, 2015, 12:33:20 PM
Fried chicken for lunch - 110% chance I eat too much today.
I'd have a very hard time not eating too much fried chicken myself
it's just a matter of willpower and self conditioning.  take a normal portion then walk away.  I buy the 12 piece box at Popeye's and will be more than satisfied with just two pieces.
Doesn't sounds very American to act that way Flip, you feeling ok?   ;)
Well, he isn't a commie. He took ten pieces that he didn't need.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 22, 2015, 12:34:55 PM
Fried chicken for lunch - 110% chance I eat too much today.
I'd have a very hard time not eating too much fried chicken myself
it's just a matter of willpower and self conditioning.  take a normal portion then walk away.  I buy the 12 piece box at Popeye's and will be more than satisfied with just two pieces.
Doesn't sounds very American to act that way Flip, you feeling ok?   ;)
one little quad bypass, and you learn behavior modification.  been close to 17 years, and theses days i'm down 35 lbs from about a year ago.  enjoy everything in moderation.  Eat what I want, but don't go overboard.  besides, I'd rather have a dozen oysters than a bucket of chicken.   ::)
I'd like the dozen oysters with the bucket of chicken.  And a couple of beers please.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 22, 2015, 12:38:42 PM
Fried chicken for lunch - 110% chance I eat too much today.
I'd have a very hard time not eating too much fried chicken myself
it's just a matter of willpower and self conditioning.  take a normal portion then walk away.  I buy the 12 piece box at Popeye's and will be more than satisfied with just two pieces.
Doesn't sounds very American to act that way Flip, you feeling ok?   ;)
Well, he isn't a commie. He took ten pieces that he didn't need.
brought the whole box home, shared with the famdamily, and had leftovers. 8)
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 22, 2015, 12:41:36 PM
Fried chicken for lunch - 110% chance I eat too much today.
I'd have a very hard time not eating too much fried chicken myself
it's just a matter of willpower and self conditioning.  take a normal portion then walk away.  I buy the 12 piece box at Popeye's and will be more than satisfied with just two pieces.
Doesn't sounds very American to act that way Flip, you feeling ok?   ;)
one little quad bypass, and you learn behavior modification.  been close to 17 years, and theses days i'm down 35 lbs from about a year ago.  enjoy everything in moderation.  Eat what I want, but don't go overboard.  besides, I'd rather have a dozen oysters than a bucket of chicken.   ::)
I'd like the dozen oysters with the bucket of chicken.  And a couple of beers please.
beers go good with oysters, and it's cheaper than champagne.
 a toast you can remember "Champagne for my real friends,
real pain for my sham friends!"
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 22, 2015, 12:58:44 PM
I showed moderation, 2 pieces of chicken, small salad, and a little dessert bar.  Skinny CG87 here I come!
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 22, 2015, 01:08:01 PM
my extracurricular activities just came to a screetching hault and my cigar order just got smaller. parts and labor for Jeep repair $499.17 and parts are ordered through Chrysler.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 22, 2015, 01:11:55 PM
my extracurricular activities just came to a screetching hault and my cigar order just got smaller. parts and labor for Jeep repair $499.17 and parts are ordered through Chrysler.
ya took it to a dealer?
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: sfish on January 22, 2015, 01:12:56 PM
my extracurricular activities just came to a screetching hault and my cigar order just got smaller. parts and labor for Jeep repair $499.17 and parts are ordered through Chrysler.
Minor setback Dean, before I started leasing cars every trip to the mechanic was a $1,000 minimum
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 22, 2015, 01:13:58 PM
my extracurricular activities just came to a screetching hault and my cigar order just got smaller. parts and labor for Jeep repair $499.17 and parts are ordered through Chrysler.
Commies!  Hate vehicle repair bills, never fun for the budget or wallet.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: jswaykos on January 22, 2015, 01:24:21 PM
Currently eating Cup O' Noodles, and will follow this up with a cigar and perhaps some whiskey at lunch.  How's that for the ol' ticker?!
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 22, 2015, 01:29:13 PM
Currently eating Cup O' Noodles, and will follow this up with a cigar and perhaps some whiskey at lunch.  How's that for the ol' ticker?!
Probably high in sodium, so just make sure to drink a glass of water with your whiskey later.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: sfish on January 22, 2015, 01:30:08 PM
Currently eating Cup O' Noodles, and will follow this up with a cigar and perhaps some whiskey at lunch.  How's that for the ol' ticker?!
Not sure about the heart but that lunch sounds good for the soul
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2015, 01:34:50 PM
my extracurricular activities just came to a screetching hault and my cigar order just got smaller. parts and labor for Jeep repair $499.17 and parts are ordered through Chrysler.
Like TexRed said....you're in the south now, plastic duct taped is sufficient to cover the open window.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2015, 01:36:33 PM
I showed moderation, 2 pieces of chicken, small salad, and a little dessert bar.  Skinny CG87 here I come!
Use your melamine jar.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 22, 2015, 01:43:09 PM
I showed moderation, 2 pieces of chicken, small salad, and a little dessert bar.  Skinny CG87 here I come!
Use your melamine jar.
You want me to send that to you?
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 22, 2015, 01:54:17 PM
Box of Cojonus showed up today - tempted to smoke one tonight.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2015, 01:56:31 PM
Who was looking for Hair of the Dog Robusto's?
Box for $37 with 10 hours to go on the devil.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: jswaykos on January 22, 2015, 01:58:41 PM
Box of Cojonus showed up today - tempted to smoke one tonight.

Go for it.  They probably don't need much more rest. Not like they're fresh of the rolling table.  That's always been the funniest thing to me about putting dates on my cigars... it's just the date from when I got it. Who knows how long it was sitting in a warehouse?  And they're durable things.  A few days out in the 'open' won't hurt them.  If they were THAT sensitive they'd never survive the initial trips from Nicaragua, D.R., etc.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 22, 2015, 02:02:12 PM
Box of Cojonus showed up today - tempted to smoke one tonight.

Go for it.  They probably don't need much more rest. Not like they're fresh of the rolling table.  That's always been the funniest thing to me about putting dates on my cigars... it's just the date from when I got it. Who knows how long it was sitting in a warehouse?  And they're durable things.  A few days out in the 'open' won't hurt them.  If they were THAT sensitive they'd never survive the initial trips from Nicaragua, D.R., etc.
Agreed - especially with so many NCs you have no idea of the date.  Box says Oct 14, but that's just when they were boxed - weather has been decent too, might just have to fire one up.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2015, 02:19:10 PM
I showed moderation, 2 pieces of chicken, small salad, and a little dessert bar.  Skinny CG87 here I come!
Use your melamine jar.
You want me to send that to you?
Thanks but you can keep your special collections all to yourself.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 22, 2015, 02:19:58 PM
Currently eating Cup O' Noodles, and will follow this up with a cigar and perhaps some whiskey at lunch.  How's that for the ol' ticker?!
watch the sodium,,, sneaky bastidges low fat extra sugar, sugar free, ooh look at all the extra fat... and like shaun said, forget about the sodium...
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2015, 02:21:28 PM
Who was looking for Hair of the Dog Robusto's?
Box for $37 with 10 hours to go on the devil.
Was that Golfin' Dave?
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 22, 2015, 02:24:59 PM
I showed moderation, 2 pieces of chicken, small salad, and a little dessert bar.  Skinny CG87 here I come!
Use your melamine jar.
You want me to send that to you?
Thanks but you can keep your special collections all to yourself.
;D
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: sfish on January 22, 2015, 02:28:46 PM
It's that time fellas, see you tomorrow. Ramen Joe - have a good weekend
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 22, 2015, 02:30:28 PM
It's that time fellas, see you tomorrow. Ramen Joe - have a good weekend
Later Scott
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 22, 2015, 02:30:37 PM
my extracurricular activities just came to a screetching hault and my cigar order just got smaller. parts and labor for Jeep repair $499.17 and parts are ordered through Chrysler.
ya took it to a dealer?

FUCK NO!
local garage, apparently no after-market parts here in backwoodshicktown.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 22, 2015, 02:32:15 PM
my extracurricular activities just came to a screetching hault and my cigar order just got smaller. parts and labor for Jeep repair $499.17 and parts are ordered through Chrysler.
Like TexRed said....you're in the south now, plastic duct taped is sufficient to cover the open window.
I may be in the south, but I'm not southern.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 22, 2015, 02:35:18 PM
my extracurricular activities just came to a screetching hault and my cigar order just got smaller. parts and labor for Jeep repair $499.17 and parts are ordered through Chrysler.
Like TexRed said....you're in the south now, plastic duct taped is sufficient to cover the open window.
I may be in the south, but I'm not southern a redneck.
:D
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: jswaykos on January 22, 2015, 02:35:25 PM
It's that time fellas, see you tomorrow. Ramen Joe - have a good weekend

Later Scott, you do the same.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 22, 2015, 02:40:08 PM
This could be you Dean!
(http://imgur.com/ko9HjOP)
http://imgur.com/ko9HjOP (http://imgur.com/ko9HjOP)
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: jswaykos on January 22, 2015, 02:45:54 PM
I'm outta here, too.  Enjoy the rest of the day and have a great weekend, all.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 22, 2015, 02:48:56 PM
I'm outta here, too.  Enjoy the rest of the day and have a great weekend, all.
See ya Joe!
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2015, 02:56:21 PM
Have a good evening Joe and Purp!
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 22, 2015, 03:03:45 PM
http://thehigherlearning.com/2014/06/26/a-16-year-old-programmer-just-made-a-plugin-that-shows-where-politicians-get-their-funding/ (http://thehigherlearning.com/2014/06/26/a-16-year-old-programmer-just-made-a-plugin-that-shows-where-politicians-get-their-funding/)
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: sfish on January 22, 2015, 03:27:29 PM
Have a good evening Joe and Purp!
Required a little effort there Dave
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 03:34:09 PM
my extracurricular activities just came to a screetching hault and my cigar order just got smaller. parts and labor for Jeep repair $499.17 and parts are ordered through Chrysler.
Like TexRed said....you're in the south now, plastic duct taped is sufficient to cover the open window.
I may be in the south, but I'm not southern.
Well you might should learn to be southern.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 03:36:41 PM
Made it to Fort Worth, God the weather is nasty rained every mile of the way.  Relax a little then go tee it up at 4:00 with a presentation to about 50 contractors before some good free BBQ.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 03:38:17 PM
I am staying in the Hotel where John Kennedy spent the night and left from that morning to Dallas where he was shot.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 03:39:47 PM
my extracurricular activities just came to a screetching hault and my cigar order just got smaller. parts and labor for Jeep repair $499.17 and parts are ordered through Chrysler.
ya took it to a dealer?

FUCK NO!
local garage, apparently no after-market parts here in backwoodshicktown.
There are a lot of Jeep parts not offered as aftermarket other than for Wranglers.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 03:40:47 PM
This could be you Dean!
(http://imgur.com/ko9HjOP)
http://imgur.com/ko9HjOP (http://imgur.com/ko9HjOP)
LMAO
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 22, 2015, 03:44:05 PM
I am staying in the Hotel where John Kennedy spent the night and left from that morning to Dallas where he was shot.
Watch your head!
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 03:47:32 PM
I am staying in the Hotel where John Kennedy spent the night and left from that morning to Dallas where he was shot.
Watch your head!
Really, coincidentally Saturday I drive down Elm Street past where he was shot in Dallas.  Just asking for it I guess.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 03:58:18 PM
Time to get ready for some work.  Later.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 22, 2015, 04:07:32 PM
Time to get ready for some work.  Later.
See ya Tex!
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 22, 2015, 04:31:14 PM
Well, about to put a dent in my stock of Cuban Partagas Serie P #2's hosting some close friends on Tuesday night.  I knew I should have loaded up more when the price was $10 cheaper.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 22, 2015, 04:33:41 PM
Well, about to put a dent in my stock of Cuban Partagas Serie P #2's hosting some close friends on Tuesday night.  I knew I should have loaded up more when the price was $10 cheaper.  Sheesh.
Good smokes!!!
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2015, 04:41:07 PM
Have a good evening Joe and Purp!
Required a little effort there Dave
You're worth it.......sometimes....
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 22, 2015, 04:42:32 PM
Well, about to put a dent in my stock of Cuban Partagas Serie P #2's hosting some close friends on Tuesday night.  I knew I should have loaded up more when the price was $10 cheaper.  Sheesh.
Good smokes!!!
Yeah, my favorites, which is why I keep them stocked.  I don't often share my Cubans, but these are very good friends.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 22, 2015, 04:51:01 PM
Well, about to put a dent in my stock of Cuban Partagas Serie P #2's hosting some close friends on Tuesday night.  I knew I should have loaded up more when the price was $10 cheaper.  Sheesh.
Good smokes!!!
Yeah, my favorites, which is why I keep them stocked.  I don't often share my Cubans, but these are very good friends.
Bolivar Royal Coronas are another good one for the $7-10 range - love those fuckers.  The tubos are killer too!
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 22, 2015, 05:00:00 PM
Fuck me!  That was a shitty Thursday.  But I had no choice because as you all know...

1 - Banter = Productivity

Luckily I'm done here and about to light up the Uncut.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 22, 2015, 05:02:02 PM
Fuck me!  That was a shitty Thursday.  But I had no choice because as you all know...

1 - Banter = Productivity

Luckily I'm done here and about to light up the Uncut.
I won't fuck ya, but I can empathize.  Cigar is always a good option after a nice fuck-session!   :D
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 22, 2015, 05:12:21 PM
Fuck me!  That was a shitty Thursday.  But I had no choice because as you all know...

1 - Banter = Productivity

Luckily I'm done here and about to light up the Uncut.
I won't fuck ya, but I can empathize.  Cigar is always a good option after a nice fuck-session!   :D
Indeed!  I'm outta here.  Later.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 22, 2015, 05:17:37 PM
Fuck me!  That was a shitty Thursday.  But I had no choice because as you all know...

1 - Banter = Productivity

Luckily I'm done here and about to light up the Uncut.
I won't fuck ya, but I can empathize.  Cigar is always a good option after a nice fuck-session!   :D
Indeed!  I'm outta here.  Later.
Later Mayor T!
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 22, 2015, 05:20:56 PM
Well, about to put a dent in my stock of Cuban Partagas Serie P #2's hosting some close friends on Tuesday night.  I knew I should have loaded up more when the price was $10 cheaper.  Sheesh.
Good smokes!!!
Yeah, my favorites, which is why I keep them stocked.  I don't often share my Cubans, but these are very good friends.
Bolivar Royal Coronas are another good one for the $7-10 range - love those fuckers.  The tubos are killer too!
Living large there Shaun.  When are we suppose to come over?
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 22, 2015, 05:24:04 PM
Well, about to put a dent in my stock of Cuban Partagas Serie P #2's hosting some close friends on Tuesday night.  I knew I should have loaded up more when the price was $10 cheaper.  Sheesh.
Good smokes!!!
Yeah, my favorites, which is why I keep them stocked.  I don't often share my Cubans, but these are very good friends.
Bolivar Royal Coronas are another good one for the $7-10 range - love those fuckers.  The tubos are killer too!
Living large there Shaun.  When are we suppose to come over?
Whenever you guys finish the design for my humidor feet!   ;)
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 22, 2015, 05:51:00 PM
Nighty night BotL!
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 22, 2015, 06:00:02 PM
I liked that pic of the cordless drill, power windows!

Thought of going with a piece of plexiglass, but that was too upscale for Yangeetown.

H. Upmann media noches toro as I wait for the meeting doors to open.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2015, 07:32:39 PM
Fuck me!  That was a shitty Thursday.  But I had no choice because as you all know...

1 - Banter = Productivity

Luckily I'm done here and about to light up the Uncut.
It will tast all that much sweeter!
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 22, 2015, 07:47:46 PM
Done working & eating time to relax., wish I could smoke!  There is a B&M down the street but too tired to walk down there.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2015, 08:32:03 PM
Done working & eating time to relax., wish I could smoke!  There is a B&M down the street but too tired to walk down there.
If you're going to be that lazy...
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 22, 2015, 09:54:38 PM
Fuck me!  That was a shitty Thursday.  But I had no choice because as you all know...

1 - Banter = Productivity

Luckily I'm done here and about to light up the Uncut.
It will tast all that much sweeter!
And it did.  I just wish I had eaten something first.  I've had a headache ever since.  No regrets on that purchase though.  I should add that those Uncut toros appear to be almost churchill sized.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 22, 2015, 11:17:47 PM
With that, lets wrap up this week.
Title: Re: 1/22/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 22, 2015, 11:27:47 PM
18!