CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on January 19, 2015, 12:00:01 AM

Title: 1/19/2015
Post by: CigarBanter on January 19, 2015, 12:00:01 AM
Any cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Be warned, post on this site and you will catch hell from members and trolls alike.  Therefore, don't proceed if you have thin skin.  If you can accept all that, light a cigar, pour a drink and welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 19, 2015, 02:30:51 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 19, 2015, 02:39:16 AM
Today is Monday, Jan. 19, the 19th day of 2015. There are 346 days left in the year. This is the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 19, 2015, 02:39:53 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Jan. 19, 1915, Germany carried out its first air raid on Britain during World War I as a pair of Zeppelins dropped bombs onto Great Yarmouth and King's Lynn in England.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 19, 2015, 02:40:34 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 19, 2015, 02:41:30 AM
In 1807, Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee was born in Westmoreland County, Virginia.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 19, 2015, 02:41:55 AM

In 1853, Giuseppe Verdi's opera "Il Trovatore" premiered in Rome.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 19, 2015, 02:42:24 AM
In 1861, Georgia became the fifth state to secede from the Union.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 19, 2015, 02:43:00 AM
In 1937, millionaire Howard Hughes set a transcontinental air record by flying his monoplane from Los Angeles to Newark, New Jersey, in 7 hours, 28 minutes and 25 seconds.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 19, 2015, 02:43:47 AM

In 1942, during World War II, Japan invaded Burma (Myanmar).
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 19, 2015, 02:44:21 AM
In 1944, the federal government relinquished control of the nation's railroads to their owners following settlement of a wage dispute.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 19, 2015, 02:44:53 AM
In 1955, a presidential news conference was filmed for television and newsreels for the first time, with the permission of President Dwight D. Eisenhower.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 19, 2015, 02:45:49 AM
In 1966, Indira Gandhi was elected prime minister of India.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 19, 2015, 02:46:20 AM

In 1970, President Richard M. Nixon nominated G. Harrold Carswell to the Supreme Court; however, the nomination was defeated because of controversy over Carswell's past racial views.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 19, 2015, 02:47:04 AM
In 1977, in one of his last acts of office, President Gerald R. Ford pardoned Iva Toguri D'Aquino, an American convicted of treason for making wartime broadcasts for Japan.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 19, 2015, 02:47:35 AM
In 1981, the United States and Iran signed an accord paving the way for the release of 52 Americans held hostage for more than 14 months.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 19, 2015, 02:48:15 AM
In 1992, German government and Jewish officials dedicated a Holocaust memorial at the villa on the outskirts of Berlin where the notorious Wannsee Conference had taken place.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 19, 2015, 02:49:03 AM
Ten years ago: Previewing his second inauguration, President George W. Bush pledged to seek unity in a nation divided by political differences, saying, "I am eager and ready for the work ahead." Condoleezza Rice won strong but not unanimous endorsement as secretary of state from the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, which voted 16-2 to recommend her confirmation. The American Cancer Society reported that cancer had passed heart disease as the top killer of Americans age 85 and younger. Former chairman and chief executive of Citicorp Walter B. Wriston died in New York at age 85.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 19, 2015, 02:49:53 AM
Five years ago: In a major upset, Republican Scott Brown captured the U.S. Senate seat held by liberal champion Edward Kennedy for nearly half a century as he defeated Democrat Martha Coakley in a special election. Eight people were shot to death in Appomattox, Virginia; Christopher Speight (spayt) later pleaded guilty to murder and was sentenced to five life terms. Hamas commander Mahmoud al-Mabhouh was slain at a posh airport hotel in Dubai (officials in Dubai have accused Israel of carrying out the killing). Former "Survivor: Palau" contestant Jennifer Lyon, 37, died in Sublimity, Oregon.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 19, 2015, 02:50:16 AM

One year ago: An Islamic militant group in Russia's North Caucasus claimed responsibility for recent twin bombings in the southern city of Volgograd and posted a video threatening to strike at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. Peyton Manning threw for 400 yards and two touchdowns to lead Denver to a 26-16 victory over New England and send the AFC champion Broncos to their first trip to the Super Bowl in 15 years. Russell Wilson threw a 35-yard touchdown pass on fourth down and Seattle's top-ranked defense forced two late turnovers, lifting the Seahawks into their second Super Bowl with a 23-17 victory over the San Francisco 49ers for the NFC championship.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 19, 2015, 02:50:45 AM
Today's Birthdays: Former U.N. Secretary-General Javier Perez de Cuellar is 95. Actor Fritz Weaver is 89. Actress Tippi Hedren is 85. Former PBS newsman Robert MacNeil is 84. Movie director Richard Lester is 83. Actor-singer Michael Crawford is 73. Actress Shelley Fabares is 71. Country singer Dolly Parton is 69. Former ABC newswoman Ann Compton is 68. TV chef Paula Deen is 68. Rock singer Martha Davis is 64. Singer Dewey Bunnell (America) is 63. Actor Desi Arnaz Jr. is 62. Actress Katey Sagal is 61. Comedian Paul Rodriguez is 60. Conductor Sir Simon Rattle is 60. Reggae musician Mickey Virtue (UB40) is 58. Rock musician Jeff Pilson (Foreigner) is 57. Actor Paul McCrane is 54. Actor William Ragsdale is 54. Basketball coach Jeff Van Gundy is 53. International Tennis Hall of Famer Stefan Edberg is 49. Rock singer Whitfield Crane (Ugly Kid Joe) is 47. Singer Trey Lorenz is 46. Actor Shawn Wayans is 44. Rock singer-musician John Wozniak (Marcy Playground) is 44. Actress Drea (DRAY-uh') de Matteo is 43. Comedian-impressionist Frank Caliendo is 41. Actress Marsha Thomason is 39. Actress Bitsie Tulloch is 34. Actress Jodie Sweetin is 33. Actor Logan Lerman is 23. Olympic gold medal gymnast Shawn Johnson is 23. Rapper Mac Miller is 23.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 19, 2015, 02:51:19 AM
Thought for Today: "Life is a foreign language; all men mispronounce it." — Christopher Darlington Morley, American journalist (1890-1957).
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 19, 2015, 02:52:47 AM
Wisdom
-------------------------

Sally was driving home from one of her business trips in Northern Arizona, when she saw an elderly Navajo woman walking on the side of the road.  As the trip was a long and quiet one, she stopped the car and asked the Navajo woman if she would like a ride.  With a word or two of thanks, she got in the car.

After resuming the journey and a bit of small talk, the Navajo woman noticed a brown bag on the seat next to Sally.  "What's in the bag?" asked the old woman.
Sally looked down at the brown bag and said, "It's a bottle of wine.  Got it for my husband."

The Navajo woman was silent for a moment, and then speaking with the quiet wisdom of an elder said, "Good trade."
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 19, 2015, 03:00:03 AM
Good morning, Chip.  How're ya feeling today?
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 19, 2015, 03:20:44 AM
Well I'm all caught up.  Happy MLK Jr. day to all.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 19, 2015, 05:19:07 AM
Good morning, Chip.  How're ya feeling today?
Good morning Tony, sorry I missed ya.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 05:19:14 AM
Morning LSU.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 05:21:15 AM
[...]
Add:  Commander Robert E. Lee is 208
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 19, 2015, 05:43:28 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and early bird Antnee.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 19, 2015, 05:49:57 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and early bird Antnee.
Good morning Native and Dean.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 19, 2015, 05:51:06 AM
Morning all.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 19, 2015, 05:54:52 AM
What's your schedule for the week Chip?  How many visits you scheduled for?
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 19, 2015, 05:55:12 AM
Morning Dave
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 05:58:40 AM
Morning Dave.  You still iced in?
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 05:59:19 AM
What's your schedule for the week Chip?  How many visits you scheduled for?
+1. I was fixing to ask the same question.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 05:59:49 AM
Morning all.
Morning Golf you slipped in there on me.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 06:08:00 AM
I am having another Dean in Training Day today just lounging watching the news, scanning the net, enjoying 2nd cup of coffee and planning some breakfast.  Go ahead and GFY me so I can get used to that too.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 19, 2015, 06:11:16 AM
What's your schedule for the week Chip?  How many visits you scheduled for?
So far just trying to get back to being able to work a full day. New Doctor visits I guess won't be worked on until Tuesday since today is a holiday, I guess that was part of the problem Friday with trying to get to a Doctor.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 19, 2015, 06:11:52 AM
Morning all.
Good morning Dave and Dave.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 19, 2015, 06:14:26 AM
Morning Dave.  You still iced in?
Temps did dip again last night after all the rain.  We shall see.  Supposed to take the car in for service this AM before work.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 06:17:45 AM
What's your schedule for the week Chip?  How many visits you scheduled for?
So far just trying to get back to being able to work a full day. New Doctor visits I guess won't be worked on until Tuesday since today is a holiday, I guess that was part of the problem Friday with trying to get to a Doctor.
Thanks for the update.  Take it easy until you get all checked out!
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 06:20:23 AM
49 here now sunny and up to 72 today.  Unfortunately winter is set to return with cold rain on Wednesday night.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 06:29:24 AM
NFL News

After playing and coaching in Denver for 20 years, Gary Kubiak is returning to the Broncos as their head coach.

The Broncos are finalizing a deal on a multiyear, multimillion-dollar contract for Kubiak to replace John Fox. The deal is expected to be announced Monday.

Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 06:57:12 AM
SHEESH, You people all working or something?
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 19, 2015, 06:57:30 AM
SHEESH, You people all working or something?
It really is the pits.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 19, 2015, 07:06:34 AM
Good morning, fellas.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 07:10:40 AM
Good morning, fellas.
Morning Tony.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 19, 2015, 07:11:27 AM
Good morning, fellas.
Morning Uncle Tony.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 19, 2015, 07:34:53 AM
Sorry about that, Daves.  Went to go take daughter #1 to school and my phone died.  Guess I forgot to plug it in last night.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 07:41:08 AM
Sorry about that, Daves.  Went to go take daughter #1 to school and my phone died.  Guess I forgot to plug it in last night.
No ice today?
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 19, 2015, 07:49:34 AM
Sorry about that, Daves.  Went to go take daughter #1 to school and my phone died.  Guess I forgot to plug it in last night.
No ice today?
We have some patches of black ice still but it's much better than yesterday.  Not enough to cancel school on a national holiday... Damn racist town.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 07:51:12 AM
Sorry about that, Daves.  Went to go take daughter #1 to school and my phone died.  Guess I forgot to plug it in last night.
No ice today?
We have some patches of black ice still but it's much better than yesterday.  Not enough to cancel school on a national holiday... Damn racist town.
I don't know if schools here are open today or not but they generally do not pass up any opportunities to close.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 07:53:52 AM
Guess Professor Dean is sleeping in for the Holiday.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 19, 2015, 07:55:33 AM
Sorry about that, Daves.  Went to go take daughter #1 to school and my phone died.  Guess I forgot to plug it in last night.
No ice today?
We have some patches of black ice still but it's much better than yesterday.  Not enough to cancel school on a national holiday... Damn racist town.
I don't know if schools here are open today or not but they generally do not pass up any opportunities to close.
This district likes to save up their days and then take a full week off in February and then again in April.  That way they totally fuck up the schedules of the working parents.  "Luckily" my wife stays home.  They're not completely racist, they're giving the kids a half day today.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 19, 2015, 07:56:03 AM
Mornin Gents!
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 19, 2015, 07:56:38 AM
Sorry about that, Daves.  Went to go take daughter #1 to school and my phone died.  Guess I forgot to plug it in last night.
No ice today?
We have some patches of black ice still but it's much better than yesterday.  Not enough to cancel school on a national holiday... Damn racist town.
I don't know if schools here are open today or not but they generally do not pass up any opportunities to close.
My kids don't have school. Thought all kids were off today, guess not. Learn something new every day, I guess. Now I can go to bed.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 19, 2015, 07:56:48 AM
Mornin Gents!
Shaun!
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 19, 2015, 07:57:14 AM
Mornin Gents!
Shaun!
ClevelandDave - how goes it?
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 19, 2015, 07:57:29 AM
Guess Professor Dean is sleeping in for the Holiday.
Must be nice when every day is a holiday.  I honestly don't think I'll ever experienced that.  I'm certain I will need to work until my dying day.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 19, 2015, 07:59:01 AM
Mornin Gents!
What's so fucking good about it, Shaun?  Oh sorry, holiday weekend has me confused.  Good morning back to you.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 19, 2015, 07:59:56 AM
Sorry about that, Daves.  Went to go take daughter #1 to school and my phone died.  Guess I forgot to plug it in last night.
No ice today?
We have some patches of black ice still but it's much better than yesterday.  Not enough to cancel school on a national holiday... Damn racist town.
I don't know if schools here are open today or not but they generally do not pass up any opportunities to close.
My kids don't have school. Thought all kids were off today, guess not. Learn something new every day, I guess. Now I can go to bed.
You off today too?
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 19, 2015, 08:01:17 AM
Mornin Gents!
What's so fucking good about it, Shaun?  Oh sorry, holiday weekend has me confused.  Good morning back to you.
Good point - had a nice weekend watching movies and relaxing, fuggin work!   :D
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 08:03:46 AM
Happy Monday CG.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 19, 2015, 08:04:23 AM
Happy Monday CG.
Mornin Tex!
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 08:05:06 AM
Guess Professor Dean is sleeping in for the Holiday.
Must be nice when every day is a holiday.  I honestly don't think I'll ever experienced that.  I'm certain I will need to work until my dying day.
I need to but don't plan to unless I die sooner than anticipated.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 19, 2015, 08:09:47 AM
Guess Professor Dean is sleeping in for the Holiday.
Must be nice when every day is a holiday.  I honestly don't think I'll ever experienced that.  I'm certain I will need to work until my dying day.
I need to but don't plan to unless I die sooner than anticipated.
I have a feeling that's the way it'll work out for me.  But then again, that just may be my optimism showing through.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 19, 2015, 08:10:40 AM
Be back in a jiffy.  Taking daughter#2 to school.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 19, 2015, 08:14:06 AM
Mornin Gents!
Shaun!
ClevelandDave - how goes it?
Same old, same old. Finally back to smoking again, while the weather is not totally shitty, so that's nice.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 19, 2015, 08:15:26 AM
Sorry about that, Daves.  Went to go take daughter #1 to school and my phone died.  Guess I forgot to plug it in last night.
No ice today?
We have some patches of black ice still but it's much better than yesterday.  Not enough to cancel school on a national holiday... Damn racist town.
I don't know if schools here are open today or not but they generally do not pass up any opportunities to close.
My kids don't have school. Thought all kids were off today, guess not. Learn something new every day, I guess. Now I can go to bed.
You off today too?
Nope. Could've taken the day off, but I wanted to save my time. Got CF in April, parents want to take the kids to some amusement park in PA this summer, dad wants to take a couple days to go golfing in VA. Hoping for a trip with just my clan as well, so I figured it wasn't worth taking the day off.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 19, 2015, 08:16:50 AM
Mornin Gents!
Shaun!
ClevelandDave - how goes it?
Same old, same old. Finally back to smoking again, while the weather is not totally shitty, so that's nice.
It has been nice the past few days - little heat wave never hurt no body!  Winters are hard on the smoking regimen, need to get a garage heater that's permanent next year and then use my propane to supplement

Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 19, 2015, 08:17:53 AM
Morning working men.  Not MLK jam?  Racists!
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 19, 2015, 08:24:10 AM
[...]
Solid.  On a different topic, wasn't your schedule supposed to change again?
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 19, 2015, 08:24:28 AM
Morning working men.  Not MLK jam?  Racists!
I was thinking the same thing!  Mornin Mark!
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 19, 2015, 08:26:26 AM
[...]
That will happen sometime in June. Not sure to what, yet. That process is supposed to happen in April.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 19, 2015, 08:26:28 AM
Mornin Gents!
Shaun!
ClevelandDave - how goes it?
Same old, same old. Finally back to smoking again, while the weather is not totally shitty, so that's nice.
It has been nice the past few days - little heat wave never hurt no body!  Winters are hard on the smoking regimen, need to get a garage heater that's permanent next year and then use my propane to supplement
Speaking of which, I was looking at the following and wondering how well it would work in the garage?

http://www.woot.com/
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 19, 2015, 08:27:28 AM
Mornin Gents!
Shaun!
ClevelandDave - how goes it?
Same old, same old. Finally back to smoking again, while the weather is not totally shitty, so that's nice.
It has been nice the past few days - little heat wave never hurt no body!  Winters are hard on the smoking regimen, need to get a garage heater that's permanent next year and then use my propane to supplement
I'm hoping my new electric blanket helps. Got it for Xmas, oldest almost immediately broke the damn thing. Had to take it back and re-order. It's at the store waiting for me to pick it up, which I'll do tomorrow when I pick the kids up from school.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 19, 2015, 08:27:46 AM
Morning working men.  Not MLK jam?  Racists!
I'm with you, Mark.  What's next?  They gonna charge for shipping?  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 19, 2015, 08:28:30 AM
Mornin Gents!
Shaun!
ClevelandDave - how goes it?
Same old, same old. Finally back to smoking again, while the weather is not totally shitty, so that's nice.
It has been nice the past few days - little heat wave never hurt no body!  Winters are hard on the smoking regimen, need to get a garage heater that's permanent next year and then use my propane to supplement
Speaking of which, I was looking at the following and wondering how well it would work in the garage?

http://www.woot.com/
Hmm, good question. If it works, that's a good price on those. Usually about $130 in the stores. I have a small space heater. Not as good as the quartz heater I had that finally shit the bed this year.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 19, 2015, 08:30:44 AM
SHEESH, You people all working or something?
GFY. Does that answer your question?
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 19, 2015, 08:31:11 AM
[...]
Fuckers.  We have "processes" going on here too.  The latest rumor is that we will be re-badged, probably to IBM.  Been there, done that.  Hopefully that won't come with a 20% decrease in pay.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 19, 2015, 08:32:28 AM
Mornin Gents!
Shaun!
ClevelandDave - how goes it?
Same old, same old. Finally back to smoking again, while the weather is not totally shitty, so that's nice.
It has been nice the past few days - little heat wave never hurt no body!  Winters are hard on the smoking regimen, need to get a garage heater that's permanent next year and then use my propane to supplement
I'm hoping my new electric blanket helps. Got it for Xmas, oldest almost immediately broke the damn thing. Had to take it back and re-order. It's at the store waiting for me to pick it up, which I'll do tomorrow when I pick the kids up from school.
Nice!  That would actually really be nice on the legs - my legs and feet always get so damn cold smoking in the winter...might start wearing snow boots ;)
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 19, 2015, 08:33:51 AM
Mornin Gents!
Shaun!
ClevelandDave - how goes it?
Same old, same old. Finally back to smoking again, while the weather is not totally shitty, so that's nice.
It has been nice the past few days - little heat wave never hurt no body!  Winters are hard on the smoking regimen, need to get a garage heater that's permanent next year and then use my propane to supplement
Speaking of which, I was looking at the following and wondering how well it would work in the garage?

http://www.woot.com/
Hmm, good question. If it works, that's a good price on those. Usually about $130 in the stores. I have a small space heater. Not as good as the quartz heater I had that finally shit the bed this year.
1500watts is pretty small, couple hundred sq/ft max - might be ok if it's directly in front of you tho.  Most people with a fully heated 2 stall get a 4000-5000watt and 3 stalls are usually 5000-7500(for size comparison)
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 19, 2015, 08:34:09 AM
Mornin Gents!
Shaun!
ClevelandDave - how goes it?
Same old, same old. Finally back to smoking again, while the weather is not totally shitty, so that's nice.
It has been nice the past few days - little heat wave never hurt no body!  Winters are hard on the smoking regimen, need to get a garage heater that's permanent next year and then use my propane to supplement
Speaking of which, I was looking at the following and wondering how well it would work in the garage?

http://www.woot.com/
Hmm, good question. If it works, that's a good price on those. Usually about $130 in the stores. I have a small space heater. Not as good as the quartz heater I had that finally shit the bed this year.
I bought a new fire pit and haven't used it yet.  Probably shouldn't light it up in the garage, huh?
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 19, 2015, 08:35:02 AM
Morning working men.  Not MLK jam?  Racists!
I'm with you, Mark.  What's next?  They gonna charge for shipping?  Sheesh.
+1!!!!!
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 08:38:09 AM
Morning working men.  Not MLK jam?  Racists!
I was thinking the same thing!  Mornin Mark!
+1
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 19, 2015, 08:38:41 AM
[...]

Good to know.  First I'm gonna have to get electricity back to the garage.  Looks like the wires got chopped somewhere along the way.  My garage is detached and in the very back corner of my lot.  Plus it's filled with so much shit, you can't even step in.  Oh, and the springs to the garage door popped so it ain't easy to even open the door.  But I'll get around to fixing up the mancave one of these days.  Gotta finish this website first.  ;)
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 08:39:01 AM
SHEESH, You people all working or something?
GFY. Does that answer your question?
Just the answer I wanted, Thank You!
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 19, 2015, 08:40:07 AM
[...]

I love you man!   ;D
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 19, 2015, 08:41:00 AM
Mornin Gents!
Shaun!
ClevelandDave - how goes it?
Same old, same old. Finally back to smoking again, while the weather is not totally shitty, so that's nice.
It has been nice the past few days - little heat wave never hurt no body!  Winters are hard on the smoking regimen, need to get a garage heater that's permanent next year and then use my propane to supplement
Speaking of which, I was looking at the following and wondering how well it would work in the garage?

http://www.woot.com/
Hmm, good question. If it works, that's a good price on those. Usually about $130 in the stores. I have a small space heater. Not as good as the quartz heater I had that finally shit the bed this year.
I bought a new fire pit and haven't used it yet.  Probably shouldn't light it up in the garage, huh?
Just crack the door, you'll be fine. ;)
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 19, 2015, 08:41:16 AM
[...]
Fuckers is right.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 08:41:47 AM
Mornin Gents!
Shaun!
ClevelandDave - how goes it?
Same old, same old. Finally back to smoking again, while the weather is not totally shitty, so that's nice.
It has been nice the past few days - little heat wave never hurt no body!  Winters are hard on the smoking regimen, need to get a garage heater that's permanent next year and then use my propane to supplement
I'm hoping my new electric blanket helps. Got it for Xmas, oldest almost immediately broke the damn thing. Had to take it back and re-order. It's at the store waiting for me to pick it up, which I'll do tomorrow when I pick the kids up from school.
Nice!  That would actually really be nice on the legs - my legs and feet always get so damn cold smoking in the winter...might start wearing snow boots ;)
Uggs is a nice warm comfy foot solution inside the garage.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 19, 2015, 08:41:51 AM
Mornin Gents!
Shaun!
ClevelandDave - how goes it?
Same old, same old. Finally back to smoking again, while the weather is not totally shitty, so that's nice.
It has been nice the past few days - little heat wave never hurt no body!  Winters are hard on the smoking regimen, need to get a garage heater that's permanent next year and then use my propane to supplement
I'm hoping my new electric blanket helps. Got it for Xmas, oldest almost immediately broke the damn thing. Had to take it back and re-order. It's at the store waiting for me to pick it up, which I'll do tomorrow when I pick the kids up from school.
Nice!  That would actually really be nice on the legs - my legs and feet always get so damn cold smoking in the winter...might start wearing snow boots ;)
That's what I'm hoping. Last night, most of me was chilled, but the bottoms of my feet in front of the heater were practically on fire. Haha.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 19, 2015, 08:43:14 AM
[...]

The sad part is that I thought about it.  Did I mention there are gas cans and tons of old paint in there?
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 19, 2015, 08:44:11 AM
[...]
Agreed!  If you're a chick.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 08:44:32 AM
[...]

Should be just fine as long as you don't light it.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 19, 2015, 08:44:56 AM
[...]

Hey, at least then you won't have to worry about not retiring!
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 19, 2015, 08:45:58 AM
[...]
Just as long as no one sees me with them on!   ;)
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 19, 2015, 08:46:17 AM
[...]

I swear my wife dreams of it.  My life insurance policy would set her up good.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 19, 2015, 08:46:43 AM
[...]
Do the blanket on the lower half, then put the heater on a 2' table pointed at your upper body and it would be perfect!
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 08:46:49 AM
[...]
Well if you are inside the garage by yourself what Fuk'n difference does it make as long as you are warm?   ::)  Go ahead put on your Nikes and light that Fuk'n fire pit! ;D
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 19, 2015, 08:50:17 AM
[...]
Thank you.  The preceding statement coming from TxDave did not compute.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 19, 2015, 08:50:30 AM
On a different note, if you missed out on a refi years back, the rates are STUPID low right now.  2.6ish for a 15, 3.5 for a 30, etc..
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 08:50:48 AM
Seriously I have never figured out why the hell they don't run a few more feet of duct to allow the central HVAc to help moderate the temps in the garage.  Have seen a few houses done that way and does not add a significant cost when building.  They get so damn hot down here in the summer it is ridiculous.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 08:52:31 AM
[...]
GFY Squared for both you bastiges.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 19, 2015, 08:54:26 AM
[...]
What else you do when no one else is around?  Don't answer that..
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 19, 2015, 08:55:29 AM
[...]
Yeah I'll ignore that comment ;)
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 08:57:13 AM
[...]
Just ignore Bean today he is irritable because it is a 72 degree sunny day and his ass has to work.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 19, 2015, 08:59:09 AM
[...]
Inf'ndeed
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 09:08:54 AM
Breakfast done, Country Ham, Biscuits and fried eggs.  Think I will pour another coffee and take it easy a little while longer.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 19, 2015, 09:12:32 AM
Breakfast done, Country Ham, Biscuits and fried eggs.  Think I will pour another coffee and take it easy a little while longer.
And GFY!
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 19, 2015, 09:12:34 AM
Breakfast done, Country Ham, Biscuits and fried eggs.  Think I will pour another coffee and take it easy a little while longer.
Oh man, GFY
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 09:18:00 AM
Breakfast done, Country Ham, Biscuits and fried eggs.  Think I will pour another coffee and take it easy a little while longer.
Oh man, GFY
Ahhh thank y'all that feels good.   Professor DWG will be here soon to help me but he is sleeping in this morning.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 19, 2015, 09:19:38 AM
[...]
That's what I was thinking
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 09:20:01 AM
Breakfast done, Country Ham, Biscuits and fried eggs.  Think I will pour another coffee and take it easy a little while longer.
And GFY!
What's on the lunch menu I can be planning what I might want.  Chuy's Mexican is sounding nice.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 19, 2015, 09:20:42 AM
[...]
Not that it would change our opinion of you.   ::)   ;)
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 19, 2015, 09:22:08 AM
[...]
Ass-kissin, Ugg boot-wearin...
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 19, 2015, 09:23:14 AM
Breakfast done, Country Ham, Biscuits and fried eggs.  Think I will pour another coffee and take it easy a little while longer.
And GFY!
What's on the lunch menu I can be planning what I might want.  Chuy's Mexican is sounding nice.
Monday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Knoephia
   Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup Knoephia
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Roast Beef w/ Mushroom Demi Glaze
   Sweet and Sour Chicken over Fried Rice
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 09:24:46 AM
[...]
In other words you wear them and figure it is ok.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 19, 2015, 09:25:42 AM
Breakfast done, Country Ham, Biscuits and fried eggs.  Think I will pour another coffee and take it easy a little while longer.
And GFY!
What's on the lunch menu I can be planning what I might want.  Chuy's Mexican is sounding nice.
Sounds yummy, Uggs.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 09:27:31 AM
Breakfast done, Country Ham, Biscuits and fried eggs.  Think I will pour another coffee and take it easy a little while longer.
And GFY!
What's on the lunch menu I can be planning what I might want.  Chuy's Mexican is sounding nice.
Monday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Knoephia
   Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup Knoephia
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Roast Beef w/ Mushroom Demi Glaze
   Sweet and Sour Chicken over Fried Rice
Hmmm think I will go out to Chuy's today for a steak burrito.  Warden wants to go to Greene and that might be ok too.  Deli sandwich sounds best from that assortment.  WTF is a Knoephia???
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 09:28:23 AM
Breakfast done, Country Ham, Biscuits and fried eggs.  Think I will pour another coffee and take it easy a little while longer.
And GFY!
What's on the lunch menu I can be planning what I might want.  Chuy's Mexican is sounding nice.
Sounds yummy, Uggs.
I might would wear some there but a bit warm today.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 19, 2015, 09:28:44 AM
[...]
Get you some mittens and earmuffs too?
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 09:30:35 AM
[...]
Too warm here for that. ;D
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 19, 2015, 09:30:52 AM
wifi FINALLY up and running, I hope, 3 fucking hours!
I only sleep in if I'm with a woman, kind of.
LAT54 and end of my 1st pot of coffee. I really liked that LAT last night so thought I'd smoke another to make sure.
:)
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 09:36:59 AM
wifi FINALLY up and running, I hope, 3 fucking hours!
I only sleep in if I'm with a woman, kind of.
LAT54 and end of my 1st pot of coffee. I really liked that LAT last night so thought I'd smoke another to make sure.
:)
Morning Dean, this lifestyle ain't too bad.  Already got myself 3 coveted GFY's this morning, one even in Bold Red.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 19, 2015, 09:37:54 AM
[...]
There goes my breakfast.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 19, 2015, 09:41:35 AM
wifi FINALLY up and running, I hope, 3 fucking hours!
I only sleep in if I'm with a woman, kind of.
LAT54 and end of my 1st pot of coffee. I really liked that LAT last night so thought I'd smoke another to make sure.
:)
Morning Dean, this lifestyle ain't too bad.  Already got myself 3 coveted GFY's this morning, one even in Bold Red.
Sounds like you're having a good morning.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 19, 2015, 09:42:39 AM
Oh, good morning guys.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 19, 2015, 09:44:53 AM
[...]
Yea, thats a good start.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 19, 2015, 09:45:23 AM
gotta head to the golf course soon and get a new grip on my 'new to me' #1 wood after I hit the ATM for some cash, then a meeting and an adult birthday party.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 19, 2015, 09:46:04 AM
[...]
Those are other words, but incorrect ones.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 09:47:44 AM
[...]
That's what they all say.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 09:48:11 AM
gotta head to the golf course soon and get a new grip on my 'new to me' #1 wood after I hit the ATM for some cash, then a meeting and an adult birthday party.
Isn't that a lot of work for Monday?
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 19, 2015, 09:51:02 AM
[...]
I used to have fingerless gloves that worked pretty well but lost them at some point.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 19, 2015, 09:52:56 AM
Breakfast done, Country Ham, Biscuits and fried eggs.  Think I will pour another coffee and take it easy a little while longer.
And GFY!
What's on the lunch menu I can be planning what I might want.  Chuy's Mexican is sounding nice.
Monday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Knoephia
   Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup Knoephia
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Roast Beef w/ Mushroom Demi Glaze
   Sweet and Sour Chicken over Fried Rice
Hmmm think I will go out to Chuy's today for a steak burrito.  Warden wants to go to Greene and that might be ok too.  Deli sandwich sounds best from that assortment.  WTF is a Knoephia???
Like a potato dumpling soup - it's a Norwegian thing
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 09:53:02 AM
[...]
Easy to convert a pair of fingered ones. :)
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 09:53:55 AM
I'll be Andy Griffith is on think I will watch a couple of episodes while it warms up a little to walk the dogs.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 19, 2015, 09:56:56 AM
[...]
Sounds like the kind of soup a man wearing Uggs would eat.  Surprised you didn't know about that one, TxUggs.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 19, 2015, 10:02:28 AM
[...]
At long as there's no lutefisk in it...but I don't particularly like dumplings or bread in soup....texture thing.  Only one I will have is French onion.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 19, 2015, 10:04:12 AM
I'll be Andy Griffith is on think I will watch a couple of episodes while it warms up a little to walk the dogs.
Uncle Andy!
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 19, 2015, 10:04:52 AM
Sorry guys, lost my internet and tv.  We had a 10 minute power outage last night and apparently it will require a FiOS technician to come out on Wednesday.  At least that's what the agent told me.  Weird thing is that it was all working fine for about 10 hours since power was restored.  Fine day to stay home and watch tv, huh?  By the way, the agent's name was Ashfaqur.  He sure fucked me in the ass for the next two days.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 19, 2015, 10:07:52 AM
[...]
Not really. All the other gloves I have are bulky, cause it's so friggin' cold here. Those aren't conducive to cigar smoking, even with the fingers cut off.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 19, 2015, 10:08:52 AM
Sorry guys, lost my internet and tv.  We had a 10 minute power outage last night and apparently it will require a FiOS technician to come out on Wednesday.  At least that's what the agent told me.  Weird thing is that it was all working fine for about 10 hours since power was restored.  Fine day to stay home and watch tv, huh?  By the way, the agent's name was Ashfaqur.  He sure fucked me in the ass for the next two days.
Ashfaqur. You can't make this stuff up.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 19, 2015, 10:12:05 AM
Sorry guys, lost my internet and tv.  We had a 10 minute power outage last night and apparently it will require a FiOS technician to come out on Wednesday.  At least that's what the agent told me.  Weird thing is that it was all working fine for about 10 hours since power was restored.  Fine day to stay home and watch tv, huh?  By the way, the agent's name was Ashfaqur.  He sure fucked me in the ass for the next two days.
Did you try turning off the unit and rebooting?
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 19, 2015, 10:12:58 AM
[...]
Nada, only the freaks up here eat that shit.  Just the smell of cooking it makes me gag
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 10:23:14 AM
Sorry guys, lost my internet and tv.  We had a 10 minute power outage last night and apparently it will require a FiOS technician to come out on Wednesday.  At least that's what the agent told me.  Weird thing is that it was all working fine for about 10 hours since power was restored.  Fine day to stay home and watch tv, huh?  By the way, the agent's name was Ashfaqur.  He sure fucked me in the ass for the next two days.
Did you try turning off the unit and rebooting?
Choot it
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 10:26:43 AM
[...]
I will stick with chicken and dumplings myself.  Warden works with a bunch of Norwegians' and said it was spelled wrong. ::)
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 19, 2015, 10:28:01 AM
[...]
Yeah our chef ain't no spelling champ, almost a typo every menu: Knoephla
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 10:32:48 AM
[...]
Chances are he does not speak a lot of Norwegian either.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 10:33:29 AM
Call the Man Aunt Bee just Call the Man!!  LMAO
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 19, 2015, 10:44:46 AM
All this lunch talk got me depressed seeing that it's only 9:45!  Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 19, 2015, 10:46:30 AM
[...]
Call me freak.  I eat it.  Only once a year, and it took 45 years and a night of heavy drinking to work up the courage to try it, and you're dead right on the smell, but I eat it.  I also eat haggis, and actually like it.  So I'm a freak.

Good morning, boys.  Got the day off, got the coffee brewing, my study is warmed up, got a CLE Connie waiting for the coffee, and my Hawks managed to get back to the Super Bowl.  This is a grand day.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 19, 2015, 10:48:34 AM
[...]

Mornin Freak :)  I used to always volunteer at the cookout for our church as a youth - that's one smell you never get used to
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 10:54:37 AM
[...]

You DA Man Raz!!!!
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 19, 2015, 10:56:58 AM
[...]

Congrats on your sports team sporting better than the other sports team, Freak. ;)
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 10:57:34 AM
Guess I will get ready and walk the dogs.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 19, 2015, 11:00:24 AM
[...]

Well, y'know...it's the little things. ;-)
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 19, 2015, 11:00:56 AM
[...]
Sounds more like someone turned on by knees and toes....BD maybe?
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 19, 2015, 11:02:07 AM
[...]

If I got drunk enough to start eating that, I would give up drinking.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 19, 2015, 11:03:11 AM
[...]

"Better" is such a hard word to define.  But my team was the winning team.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 19, 2015, 11:06:44 AM
[...]

It's all about the pairing.  With fresh, warm lefse, an Imperial pint of strong ale, and a strong cigar, it's actually tasty.  Same is true for pickled herring with akavit.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 19, 2015, 11:06:52 AM
[...]

Agreed.  That's what happens when somebody puts on the brakes and tries to protect a lead instead of playing the way they were to get them the lead.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 19, 2015, 11:08:37 AM
[...]

That reminds me, I have to take the rest of the pickled herring left over from Christmas eve to my parent's house.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 19, 2015, 11:11:02 AM
[...]

Both sour cream and wine...
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 19, 2015, 11:12:08 AM
Turning to more tasty options, JdN Red at the Sis today at $3.50
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: ss2 on January 19, 2015, 11:13:56 AM
Good morning all!  Superbowl is set,  East against the West.  should be an interesting game!  both teams are cold weather teams, and they're playing in Arizona.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 19, 2015, 11:15:46 AM
"Better" is such a hard word to define.  But my team was the winning team.
Agreed.  That's what happens when somebody puts on the brakes and tries to protect a lead instead of playing the way they were to get them the lead.
Agreed.  And the chattering masses can say whatever they want about my quarterback - it cannot be denied that if you leave him an opening, he'll steal your lunch money.  My man is clutch.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 19, 2015, 11:16:58 AM
Turning to more tasty options, JdN Red at the Sis today at $3.50
So you like 'em?  Haven't heard any opinions yet.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 19, 2015, 11:19:08 AM
Good morning all!  Superbowl is set,  East against the West.  should be an interesting game!  both teams are cold weather teams, and they're playing in Arizona.
Coach Pete will be bringing a pressure gauge to check the footballs. ;-)
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 19, 2015, 11:20:55 AM
Good morning all!  Superbowl is set,  East against the West.  should be an interesting game!  both teams are cold weather teams, and they're playing in Arizona.
Coach Pete will be bringing a pressure gauge to check the footballs. ;-)
LALTS. At this point, I could hear any cheating allegation about Belichick and not be suprised at all.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 11:30:04 AM
"Better" is such a hard word to define.  But my team was the winning team.
Agreed.  That's what happens when somebody puts on the brakes and tries to protect a lead instead of playing the way they were to get them the lead.
Agreed.  And the chattering masses can say whatever they want about my quarterback - it cannot be denied that if you leave him an opening, he'll steal your lunch money.  My man is clutch.
And then cries.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 19, 2015, 11:33:27 AM
"Better" is such a hard word to define.  But my team was the winning team.
Agreed.  That's what happens when somebody puts on the brakes and tries to protect a lead instead of playing the way they were to get them the lead.
Agreed.  And the chattering masses can say whatever they want about my quarterback - it cannot be denied that if you leave him an opening, he'll steal your lunch money.  My man is clutch.
And then cries.
Which is likely to add about a million female fans to the NFL.

I don't care he wets his pants and faints, long as he continues to do for this team what he's done.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 19, 2015, 11:39:30 AM
Turning to more tasty options, JdN Red at the Sis today at $3.50
So you like 'em?  Haven't heard any opinions yet.
Nice flavors, pleasant medium  for morning or middle of the day.  Good for the price point.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 19, 2015, 11:44:01 AM
"Better" is such a hard word to define.  But my team was the winning team.
Agreed.  That's what happens when somebody puts on the brakes and tries to protect a lead instead of playing the way they were to get them the lead.
Agreed.  And the chattering masses can say whatever they want about my quarterback - it cannot be denied that if you leave him an opening, he'll steal your lunch money.  My man is clutch.
And then cries.
Which is likely to add about a million female fans to the NFL.

I don't care he wets his pants and faints, long as he continues to do for this team what he's done.
Probably also why he got rid of blond trophy #1...
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 19, 2015, 11:46:05 AM

Sorry guys, lost my internet and tv.  We had a 10 minute power outage last night and apparently it will require a FiOS technician to come out on Wednesday.  At least that's what the agent told me.  Weird thing is that it was all working fine for about 10 hours since power was restored.  Fine day to stay home and watch tv, huh?  By the way, the agent's name was Ashfaqur.  He sure fucked me in the ass for the next two days.
Did you try turning off the unit and rebooting?

Of course I did.  Tried it all even before calling Verizon and again while I was on the line with Ashfaqur.  Weird shit.  So I'm gonna go do some grocery shopping instead.  Might even get busy with the wife tonight, who knows?
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 19, 2015, 11:48:11 AM

Sorry guys, lost my internet and tv.  We had a 10 minute power outage last night and apparently it will require a FiOS technician to come out on Wednesday.  At least that's what the agent told me.  Weird thing is that it was all working fine for about 10 hours since power was restored.  Fine day to stay home and watch tv, huh?  By the way, the agent's name was Ashfaqur.  He sure fucked me in the ass for the next two days.
Did you try turning off the unit and rebooting?

Of course I did.  Tried it all even before calling Verizon and again while I was on the line with Ashfaqur.  Weird shit.  So I'm gonna go do some grocery shopping instead.  Might even get busy with the wife tonight, who knows?
Did hell freeze over during my workaference?  ;)
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 19, 2015, 11:50:05 AM
Cigar.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 19, 2015, 11:51:06 AM
"Better" is such a hard word to define.  But my team was the winning team.
Agreed.  That's what happens when somebody puts on the brakes and tries to protect a lead instead of playing the way they were to get them the lead.
Agreed.  And the chattering masses can say whatever they want about my quarterback - it cannot be denied that if you leave him an opening, he'll steal your lunch money.  My man is clutch.
And then cries.
Which is likely to add about a million female fans to the NFL.

I don't care he wets his pants and faints, long as he continues to do for this team what he's done.
LMFAO!  Well said.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 19, 2015, 11:54:19 AM

Sorry guys, lost my internet and tv.  We had a 10 minute power outage last night and apparently it will require a FiOS technician to come out on Wednesday.  At least that's what the agent told me.  Weird thing is that it was all working fine for about 10 hours since power was restored.  Fine day to stay home and watch tv, huh?  By the way, the agent's name was Ashfaqur.  He sure fucked me in the ass for the next two days.
Did you try turning off the unit and rebooting?

Of course I did.  Tried it all even before calling Verizon and again while I was on the line with Ashfaqur.  Weird shit.  So I'm gonna go do some grocery shopping instead.  Might even get busy with the wife tonight, who knows?
Did hell freeze over during my workaference?  ;)
Since she can't watch the Housewives of East Bumblefuck, she might enjoy 34 seconds of ecstasy.  Just sayin'.  Probably should check with her first though.  After all, Candy Crush is still working.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 19, 2015, 11:54:38 AM
Cigar.
Breath.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 19, 2015, 11:55:11 AM
Ok, heading to Costco.  See yuz.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 19, 2015, 11:55:28 AM
Cigar.
Sir! Yes sir!
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 11:55:58 AM

Sorry guys, lost my internet and tv.  We had a 10 minute power outage last night and apparently it will require a FiOS technician to come out on Wednesday.  At least that's what the agent told me.  Weird thing is that it was all working fine for about 10 hours since power was restored.  Fine day to stay home and watch tv, huh?  By the way, the agent's name was Ashfaqur.  He sure fucked me in the ass for the next two days.
Did you try turning off the unit and rebooting?

Of course I did.  Tried it all even before calling Verizon and again while I was on the line with Ashfaqur.  Weird shit.  So I'm gonna go do some grocery shopping instead.  Might even get busy with the wife tonight, who knows?
Did hell freeze over during my workaference?  ;)
May have
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 19, 2015, 11:56:09 AM

[...]

Hope springs eternal.  I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya Antnee.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 11:56:38 AM
Ok, heading to Costco.  See yuz.
$1.50 1/4 pound hot dog and a drink.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 19, 2015, 11:57:20 AM
Morning CB!
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 19, 2015, 11:57:21 AM
Ok, heading to Costco.  See yuz.
$1.50 1/4 pound hot dog and a drink.
'MERICA!
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 11:57:40 AM

[...]

If not CG can offer you a few self implementing tips.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 11:58:55 AM
Ok, heading to Costco.  See yuz.
$1.50 1/4 pound hot dog and a drink.
'MERICA!
Unfortunately. Costco Senior Management and Board are as un-America as they come.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 19, 2015, 12:00:17 PM
Hey Dad: http://www.target.com/p/fisher-price-thomas-friends-trackmaster-essential-engines-gift-pack/-/A-15355079#prodSlot=medium_1_3&term=trackmaster?clkid=w19y6eVn2xwYWKzQHyWRZ2OjUkVwV1xVxyd6SU0&lnm=Target+Shop&afid=Slickdeals+LLC&ref=tgt_adv_xasd0002 (http://www.target.com/p/fisher-price-thomas-friends-trackmaster-essential-engines-gift-pack/-/A-15355079#prodSlot=medium_1_3&term=trackmaster?clkid=w19y6eVn2xwYWKzQHyWRZ2OjUkVwV1xVxyd6SU0&lnm=Target+Shop&afid=Slickdeals+LLC&ref=tgt_adv_xasd0002)
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 19, 2015, 12:06:47 PM
Ok, heading to Costco.  See yuz.
$1.50 1/4 pound hot dog and a drink.
'MERICA!
Unfortunately. Costco Senior Management and Board are as un-America as they come.
He did say they will never raise the price of a hot dog and a pop tho
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 19, 2015, 12:08:53 PM

[...]

Need to get on that Trivia Crack!
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 19, 2015, 12:20:15 PM

[...]

Oh man, is that not on tonight?!?
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 19, 2015, 12:27:52 PM
Hey Tex, found some footwear for ya!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003BLPT1U/ref=gb1h_img_c-2_6282_f9c6f2d9?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_s=center-new-2&pf_rd_r=1YTG4VFCRQFBCDNN5W0Z&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_p=1980506282 (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003BLPT1U/ref=gb1h_img_c-2_6282_f9c6f2d9?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_s=center-new-2&pf_rd_r=1YTG4VFCRQFBCDNN5W0Z&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_p=1980506282)
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 19, 2015, 12:32:21 PM
Ok, time to brave the menu!
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 19, 2015, 12:32:25 PM

[...]

Yes, but Antnee's cable is out.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 19, 2015, 12:33:22 PM
Hey Tex, found some footwear for ya!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003BLPT1U/ref=gb1h_img_c-2_6282_f9c6f2d9?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_s=center-new-2&pf_rd_r=1YTG4VFCRQFBCDNN5W0Z&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_p=1980506282 (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003BLPT1U/ref=gb1h_img_c-2_6282_f9c6f2d9?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_s=center-new-2&pf_rd_r=1YTG4VFCRQFBCDNN5W0Z&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_p=1980506282)
CNS
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 19, 2015, 12:33:44 PM

[...]

Haha, ok, good!
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 12:41:06 PM
Ok, heading to Costco.  See yuz.
$1.50 1/4 pound hot dog and a drink.
'MERICA!
Unfortunately. Costco Senior Management and Board are as un-America as they come.
He did say they will never raise the price of a hot dog and a pop tho
And he did blackmail the employees to raise $millions for Obummer too.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 19, 2015, 12:41:10 PM
Cigar.
Breath.
Hababo!  and other seegar talk.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 19, 2015, 12:41:50 PM
Cigar.
Breath.
Hababo!  and other seegar talk.
Not gonna get a lot of cigar talk here.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 12:42:07 PM
Dogs walked off to Chuy's for lunch now.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 19, 2015, 12:44:07 PM
Ok, heading to Costco.  See yuz.
$1.50 1/4 pound hot dog and a drink.
'MERICA!
Unfortunately. Costco Senior Management and Board are as un-America as they come.
He did say they will never raise the price of a hot dog and a pop tho
And he did blackmail the employees to raise $millions for Obummer too.
Thank Allah! ;)
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 19, 2015, 12:47:00 PM
Dogs walked off to Chuy's for lunch now.
You should join them.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 19, 2015, 12:54:27 PM
Cigar.
Breath.
Hababo!  and other seegar talk.
Not gonna get a lot of cigar talk here.
Afternoon DaveDave.  Got a rise out of the peanut gallery though.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 19, 2015, 12:55:00 PM
Ok, heading to Costco.  See yuz.
$1.50 1/4 pound hot dog and a drink.
'MERICA!
Unfortunately. Costco Senior Management and Board are as un-America as they come.
He did say they will never raise the price of a hot dog and a pop tho
And he did blackmail the employees to raise $millions for Obummer too.
Thank Allah! ;)
Probably paid them off to vote it one of the best places to work too!  ;)
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 19, 2015, 01:02:42 PM
Ended up just having soup - the chicken sucked and salad bar was mediocre
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 19, 2015, 01:21:31 PM
Ended up just having soup - the chicken sucked and salad bar was mediocre
Did you try the veal?
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 19, 2015, 01:26:09 PM
Ended up just having soup - the chicken sucked and salad bar was mediocre
Did you try the veal?
soup or cutlet?
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 19, 2015, 01:26:45 PM
Ended up just having soup - the chicken sucked and salad bar was mediocre
Did you try the veal?
soup or cutlet?
Wish that was an option
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 19, 2015, 02:05:14 PM
Hey CB,
you pick up the LFD 20th Anniversary Beer Stein yet?
http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/La-Flor-Dominicana-1994-20th-Anniversary-Beer-Stein.asp
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 19, 2015, 02:08:02 PM
Hey CB,
you pick up the LFD 20th Anniversary Beer Stein yet?
http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/La-Flor-Dominicana-1994-20th-Anniversary-Beer-Stein.asp
Quick, only 10 left!
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 19, 2015, 02:10:18 PM
Hey CB,
you pick up the LFD 20th Anniversary Beer Stein yet?
http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/La-Flor-Dominicana-1994-20th-Anniversary-Beer-Stein.asp
Quick, only 10 left!
I know a guy selling them for $189 and I still couldn't pull the trigger.  $5 cigar in some fancy packaging.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 19, 2015, 02:17:22 PM
Hey CB,
you pick up the LFD 20th Anniversary Beer Stein yet?
http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/La-Flor-Dominicana-1994-20th-Anniversary-Beer-Stein.asp
Quick, only 10 left!
I know a guy selling them for $189 and I still couldn't pull the trigger.  $5 cigar in some fancy packaging.
And not even real fancy. lol
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 19, 2015, 02:23:29 PM
Hey CB,
you pick up the LFD 20th Anniversary Beer Stein yet?
http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/La-Flor-Dominicana-1994-20th-Anniversary-Beer-Stein.asp
Quick, only 10 left!
I know a guy selling them for $189 and I still couldn't pull the trigger.  $5 cigar in some fancy packaging.
And not even real fancy. lol
The cigar did get a 94 on HW tho ;)
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 19, 2015, 02:26:10 PM
Parole is up for the day, see youse guys tomorrow. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 19, 2015, 02:26:24 PM
Hey CB,
you pick up the LFD 20th Anniversary Beer Stein yet?
http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/La-Flor-Dominicana-1994-20th-Anniversary-Beer-Stein.asp
Quick, only 10 left!
I know a guy selling them for $189 and I still couldn't pull the trigger.  $5 cigar in some fancy packaging.
And not even real fancy. lol
The cigar did get a 94 on HW tho ;)
What did the stein get? ;)
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 19, 2015, 02:27:41 PM
Hey CB,
you pick up the LFD 20th Anniversary Beer Stein yet?
http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/La-Flor-Dominicana-1994-20th-Anniversary-Beer-Stein.asp
Quick, only 10 left!
I know a guy selling them for $189 and I still couldn't pull the trigger.  $5 cigar in some fancy packaging.
And not even real fancy. lol
The cigar did get a 94 on HW tho ;)
What did the stein get? ;)
Bingo!  Granted, it is nicer than the cheap Tat 'melamine' the CGs came in...
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 19, 2015, 02:27:53 PM
Parole is up for the day, see youse guys tomorrow. Hazzuh!
Later Dave
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 19, 2015, 02:31:35 PM
Parole is up for the day, see youse guys tomorrow. Hazzuh!
Travel safe, have a good evening.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 19, 2015, 02:35:13 PM
Hey CB,
you pick up the LFD 20th Anniversary Beer Stein yet?
http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/La-Flor-Dominicana-1994-20th-Anniversary-Beer-Stein.asp
Quick, only 10 left!
I know a guy selling them for $189 and I still couldn't pull the trigger.  $5 cigar in some fancy packaging.
And not even real fancy. lol
The cigar did get a 94 on HW tho ;)
What did the stein get? ;)
Bingo!  Granted, it is nicer than the cheap Tat 'melamine' the CGs came in...
You came in a Tat jar?  WTF?
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 19, 2015, 02:36:02 PM
Hey CB,
you pick up the LFD 20th Anniversary Beer Stein yet?
http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/La-Flor-Dominicana-1994-20th-Anniversary-Beer-Stein.asp
Quick, only 10 left!
I know a guy selling them for $189 and I still couldn't pull the trigger.  $5 cigar in some fancy packaging.
And not even real fancy. lol
The cigar did get a 94 on HW tho ;)
What did the stein get? ;)
Bingo!  Granted, it is nicer than the cheap Tat 'melamine' the CGs came in...
You came in a Tat jar?  WTF?
Once,...on Valentine's Day...
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 19, 2015, 02:45:44 PM
Hey CB,
you pick up the LFD 20th Anniversary Beer Stein yet?
http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/La-Flor-Dominicana-1994-20th-Anniversary-Beer-Stein.asp
Quick, only 10 left!
I know a guy selling them for $189 and I still couldn't pull the trigger.  $5 cigar in some fancy packaging.
And not even real fancy. lol
The cigar did get a 94 on HW tho ;)
What did the stein get? ;)
Bingo!  Granted, it is nicer than the cheap Tat 'melamine' the CGs came in...
You came in a Tat jar?  WTF?
Once,...on Valentine's Day...
Only another month then for you to get a second shot!
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 19, 2015, 02:58:35 PM
Not much going on today at work - would rather be doing homework right now, and that's saying something!
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 03:39:07 PM
Hey CB,
you pick up the LFD 20th Anniversary Beer Stein yet?
http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/La-Flor-Dominicana-1994-20th-Anniversary-Beer-Stein.asp
Quick, only 10 left!
I know a guy selling them for $189 and I still couldn't pull the trigger.  $5 cigar in some fancy packaging.
And not even real fancy. lol
The cigar did get a 94 on HW tho ;)
I am a big LFD fan but found no interest in that B.S. deal.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 03:39:34 PM
Not much going on today at work - would rather be doing homework right now, and that's saying something!
That is pretty sick.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 03:41:15 PM
Ok, heading to Costco.  See yuz.
$1.50 1/4 pound hot dog and a drink.
'MERICA!
Unfortunately. Costco Senior Management and Board are as un-America as they come.
He did say they will never raise the price of a hot dog and a pop tho
And he did blackmail the employees to raise $millions for Obummer too.
Thank Allah! ;)
Probably paid them off to vote it one of the best places to work too!  ;)
They pay very good and have decent benefits.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 19, 2015, 03:41:58 PM
Not much going on today at work - would rather be doing homework right now, and that's saying something!
That is pretty sick.
almost time for the 2hr countdown!
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 03:43:48 PM
Overstuffed with Steak Burrito kicking back a little watching Walker before cigar time at 3:00.  73 degrees out.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 03:45:27 PM
Hey CB,
you pick up the LFD 20th Anniversary Beer Stein yet?
http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/La-Flor-Dominicana-1994-20th-Anniversary-Beer-Stein.asp
Quick, only 10 left!
I know a guy selling them for $189 and I still couldn't pull the trigger.  $5 cigar in some fancy packaging.
And not even real fancy. lol
The cigar did get a 94 on HW tho ;)
What did the stein get? ;)
Bingo!  Granted, it is nicer than the cheap Tat 'melamine' the CGs came in...
Would not take much to be better than that piece of chit black plastic jar.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 03:52:02 PM
Hey Tex, found some footwear for ya!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003BLPT1U/ref=gb1h_img_c-2_6282_f9c6f2d9?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_s=center-new-2&pf_rd_r=1YTG4VFCRQFBCDNN5W0Z&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_p=1980506282 (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003BLPT1U/ref=gb1h_img_c-2_6282_f9c6f2d9?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_s=center-new-2&pf_rd_r=1YTG4VFCRQFBCDNN5W0Z&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_p=1980506282)
Got some but those are long out of cool style and don't wear them anymore.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 19, 2015, 04:06:09 PM
Webinar time - Zzzzzz
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 04:09:41 PM
Webinar time - Zzzzzz
Great opportunity for a little snooze.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 04:10:54 PM
601 LaBomba Warhead cut and ready.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 04:21:56 PM
Just so you Garage UGGS know I am smoking outside wearing my flip-flops.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 04:25:09 PM
Got to have some more of these Warheads when they show up on a deal.  I have elevated them to the Top 10 list.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 19, 2015, 04:28:25 PM

Got to have some more of these Warheads when they show up on a deal.  I have elevated them to the Top 10 list.
Ohh shit!
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 19, 2015, 04:52:42 PM
Got to have some more of these Warheads when they show up on a deal.  I have elevated them to the Top 10 list.
I's or II's ?
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 04:58:46 PM
Got to have some more of these Warheads when they show up on a deal.  I have elevated them to the Top 10 list.
I's or II's ?
Smoking a 1 have not tried II's but would buy both.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 04:59:55 PM

Got to have some more of these Warheads when they show up on a deal.  I have elevated them to the Top 10 list.
Ohh shit!
Have said this before but they taste similar to original Blues which I loved.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 19, 2015, 05:03:06 PM
Got to have some more of these Warheads when they show up on a deal.  I have elevated them to the Top 10 list.
I's or II's ?
Smoking a 1 have not tried II's but would buy both.
Fishy likes the I's a lot but the II's even more.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 05:10:32 PM
Got to have some more of these Warheads when they show up on a deal.  I have elevated them to the Top 10 list.
I's or II's ?
Smoking a 1 have not tried II's but would buy both.
Fishy likes the I's a lot but the II's even more.
Must be good then!
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 19, 2015, 05:10:33 PM
gotta head to the golf course soon and get a new grip on my 'new to me' #1 wood after I hit the ATM for some cash, then a meeting and an adult birthday party.
Isn't that a lot of work for Monday?
yes it was when you throw in driving around trying to find a shop that would do it, then I did lunch AND the driving range besides, and I still can't hit the fucking driver! time for the birthday party. just wanted to check in.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 19, 2015, 05:12:21 PM
oh, LGC toro for the ride, and good afternoon. catch y'all later.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 19, 2015, 05:17:07 PM
Hey CB,
you pick up the LFD 20th Anniversary Beer Stein yet?
http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/La-Flor-Dominicana-1994-20th-Anniversary-Beer-Stein.asp
Quick, only 10 left!
I know a guy selling them for $189 and I still couldn't pull the trigger.  $5 cigar in some fancy packaging.
And not even real fancy. lol
The cigar did get a 94 on HW tho ;)
I am a big LFD fan but found no interest in that B.S. deal.
An LFD fan too.  Was looking at that deal.  Probably just wait until I can get some sans stein.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 19, 2015, 05:21:11 PM
oh, LGC toro for the ride, and good afternoon. catch y'all later.
Eening Dean.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 05:23:36 PM
gotta head to the golf course soon and get a new grip on my 'new to me' #1 wood after I hit the ATM for some cash, then a meeting and an adult birthday party.
Isn't that a lot of work for Monday?
yes it was when you throw in driving around trying to find a shop that would do it, then I did lunch AND the driving range besides, and I still can't hit the fucking driver! time for the birthday party. just wanted to check in.
Ain't the club it's the swing
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 19, 2015, 05:24:59 PM
gotta head to the golf course soon and get a new grip on my 'new to me' #1 wood after I hit the ATM for some cash, then a meeting and an adult birthday party.
Isn't that a lot of work for Monday?
yes it was when you throw in driving around trying to find a shop that would do it, then I did lunch AND the driving range besides, and I still can't hit the fucking driver! time for the birthday party. just wanted to check in.
Ain't the club it's the swing
Or more to the point, the swinger.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 19, 2015, 05:57:14 PM
Damn, work sure picked up at 4pm - great end to the day busting your ass for the last 60 minutes...NOT!
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 06:49:04 PM
Looks like I need to turn the lights out and lock up.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 19, 2015, 06:51:35 PM
Damn, work sure picked up at 4pm - great end to the day busting your ass for the last 60 minutes...NOT!
Some people get to have all the fun!
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 19, 2015, 06:52:30 PM
Looks like I need to turn the lights out and lock up.
Got the donuts lined up for Chip?
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 19, 2015, 06:56:05 PM
Looks like I need to turn the lights out and lock up.
Got the donuts lined up for Chip?
Just Hot Community Coffee for Chip but now Tony likes a few donuts when he flips at midnight.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 19, 2015, 07:33:47 PM
Looks like I need to turn the lights out and lock up.
Got the donuts lined up for Chip?
Just Hot Community Coffee for Chip but now Tony likes a few donuts when he flips at midnight.
With sprinkles?
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 19, 2015, 08:18:14 PM
gotta head to the golf course soon and get a new grip on my 'new to me' #1 wood after I hit the ATM for some cash, then a meeting and an adult birthday party.
Isn't that a lot of work for Monday?
yes it was when you throw in driving around trying to find a shop that would do it, then I did lunch AND the driving range besides, and I still can't hit the fucking driver! time for the birthday party. just wanted to check in.
Ain't the club it's the swing
Or more to the point, the swinger.
In so many ways...
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 19, 2015, 08:30:09 PM
Looks like I need to turn the lights out and lock up.
Got the donuts lined up for Chip?
Just Hot Community Coffee for Chip but now Tony likes a few donuts when he flips at midnight.
With sprinkles?
Sprinkles are for winners.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 19, 2015, 08:39:00 PM
Looks like I need to turn the lights out and lock up.
Got the donuts lined up for Chip?
Just Hot Community Coffee for Chip but now Tony likes a few donuts when he flips at midnight.
With sprinkles?
Sprinkles are for winners.
Hear, hear!
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: Oyam18 on January 19, 2015, 11:05:51 PM
18
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: Oyam18 on January 19, 2015, 11:09:14 PM
Hola
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 19, 2015, 11:15:09 PM
Hola
Well someone is enjoying his MLK jr. Day.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: Oyam18 on January 19, 2015, 11:16:55 PM
Hola
Well someone is enjoying his MLK jr. Day.
i have a dream.
Title: Re: 1/19/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 19, 2015, 11:28:00 PM
Hola
Well someone is enjoying his MLK jr. Day.
i have a dream.
Many have a dream but very few realize them.  Hey David, what's the 2nd cigar on the left?  Don't recognize that band.