CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on January 18, 2015, 12:00:02 AM

Title: 1/18/2015
Post by: CigarBanter on January 18, 2015, 12:00:02 AM
It's cold out there. It appears we'll be hard pressed to find any warm cigar deals on the various internet sites to help us get through it.  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Be warned, post on this site and you will catch hell from members and trolls alike.  Therefore, don't proceed if you have thin skin.  If you can accept all that, light a cigar, pour your favorite beverage and welcome aboard!

Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on January 18, 2015, 12:05:29 AM
Good morning everyone!
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 18, 2015, 02:22:13 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 18, 2015, 02:22:51 AM
Today is Sunday, Jan. 18, the 18th day of 2015. There are 347 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 18, 2015, 02:23:35 AM
Today's Highlights in History:

On Jan. 18, 1943, during World War II, Jewish insurgents in the Warsaw Ghetto launched their initial armed resistance against Nazi troops, who eventually succeeded in crushing the rebellion. A U.S. ban on the sale of pre-sliced bread — aimed at reducing bakeries' demand for metal replacement parts — went into effect.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 18, 2015, 02:24:17 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 18, 2015, 02:24:41 AM

In 1778, English navigator Captain James Cook reached the present-day Hawaiian Islands, which he named the "Sandwich Islands."
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 18, 2015, 02:25:06 AM
In 1862, the tenth president of the United States, John Tyler, died in Richmond, Virginia, at age 71, shortly before he could take his seat as an elected member of the Confederate Congress.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 18, 2015, 02:25:37 AM
In 1911, the first landing of an aircraft on a ship took place as pilot Eugene B. Ely brought his Curtiss biplane in for a safe landing on the deck of the armored cruiser USS Pennsylvania in San Francisco Harbor.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 18, 2015, 02:26:07 AM
In 1919, the Paris Peace Conference, held to negotiate peace treaties ending the First World War, opened in Versailles (vehr-SY'), France.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 18, 2015, 02:26:30 AM
In 1936, Nobel Prize-winning author Rudyard Kipling, 70, died in London.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 18, 2015, 02:27:04 AM
In 1949, Charles Ponzi, engineer of one of the most spectacular mass swindles in history, died destitute at a hospital in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, at age 66.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 18, 2015, 02:28:05 AM
In 1957, a trio of B-52's completed the first non-stop, round-the-world flight by jet planes, landing at March Air Force Base in California after more than 45 hours aloft.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 18, 2015, 02:28:38 AM
In 1967, Albert DeSalvo, who claimed to be the "Boston Strangler," was convicted in Cambridge, Massachusetts, of armed robbery, assault and sex offenses. (Sentenced to life, DeSalvo was killed in prison in 1973.)
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 18, 2015, 02:29:06 AM
In 1975, the situation comedy "The Jeffersons," a spin-off from "All in the Family," premiered on CBS-TV.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 18, 2015, 02:29:37 AM
In 1988, a China Southwest Airlines Ilyushin 18 crashed while on approach to Chongqing Airport, killing all 108 people on board.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 18, 2015, 02:30:14 AM
In 1990, a jury in Los Angeles acquitted former preschool operators Raymond Buckey and his mother, Peggy McMartin Buckey, of 52 child molestation charges. Washington D.C. Mayor Marion Barry was arrested in an FBI sting on drug-possession charges (he was later convicted of a misdemeanor).
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 18, 2015, 02:30:41 AM
In 1993, the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday was observed in all 50 states for the first time.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 18, 2015, 02:31:50 AM
Ten years ago: Secretary of State nominee Condoleezza Rice, at her Senate confirmation hearing, insisted the United States was fully prepared for the Iraq war and its aftermath and refused to give a timetable for U.S. troops to come home. The world's largest commercial jet, an Airbus A380 "superjumbo" capable of flying up to 800 passengers, was unveiled in Toulouse, France.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 18, 2015, 02:32:15 AM
Five years ago: Taliban militants wearing explosive vests launched a brazen daylight assault on the center of Kabul with suicide bombings and gunbattles that paralyzed the Afghan capital for hours. Mehmet Ali Agca (MEH'-met AH'-lee AH'-juh), the man who shot and seriously wounded Pope John Paul II in 1981, emerged from a prison on the outskirts of Ankara, Turkey, after more than 29 years behind bars. Crime novelist Robert B. Parker died in Cambridge, Massachusetts, at age 77.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 18, 2015, 02:32:44 AM

One year ago: Results showed that nearly 20 million Egyptian voters backed the country's new constitution, almost double the number of those who'd voted for one drafted in 2012 under the government of toppled Islamist President Mohammed Morsi. "American Hustle" took the Screen Actors Guild Awards' top honor for outstanding cast; Matthew McConaughey was recognized for his lead performance in "Dallas Buyers Club" while Cate Blanchett won the actress award for "
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 18, 2015, 02:33:05 AM
Today's Birthdays: Movie director John Boorman is 82. Former Sen. Paul Kirk, D-Mass., is 77. Singer-songwriter Bobby Goldsboro is 74. Comedian-singer-musician Brett Hudson is 62. Actor-director Kevin Costner is 60. Country singer Mark Collie is 59. Actress Alison Arngrim (TV: "Little House on the Prairie") is 53. Actress Jane Horrocks is 51. Comedian Dave Attell (uh-TEHL') is 50. Actor Jesse L. Martin is 46. Rapper DJ Quik is 45. Rock singer Jonathan Davis (Korn) is 44. Singer Christian Burns (BBMak) is 42. Former NAACP President and CEO Benjamin Todd Jealous is 42. Actor Derek Richardson is 39. Actor Jason Segel is 35. Actress Samantha Mumba is 32. Country singer Kristy Lee Cook (TV: "American Idol") is 31. Actress Devin Kelley (TV: "Resurrection") is 29.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 18, 2015, 02:33:35 AM
Thought for Today: "Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind." — Rudyard Kipling (1865-1936).
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 18, 2015, 02:34:13 AM
Damned Old Age!
-------------------------

A couple in their nineties are BOTH having problems remembering things. They decide to go to the doctor for a checkup. The doctor tells them that they're physically in good condition for their age, but if they are having trouble remembering they might want to start writing things down to help them.

Later that night while watching TV, the old man gets up from his chair. "Where are you going?" his wife asks.

"To the kitchen" he replies.

"Will you get me a bowl of ice cream?"

"Sure."

"Don't you think you should write it down so you can remember it?" she asks, recalling the doctor's suggestion.

"No, I can remember it."

"Well, I'd like some strawberries on top, too. You'd better write it down because you know you'll forget it."

He says, "I can remember that! You want a bowl of ice cream with strawberries."

"I'd also like whipped cream. I'm certain you'll forget that, so you'd better write it down!" she retorts.

Irritated, he says, "I don't need to write it down. Just don't start with that! Leave me alone!! Ice cream with strawberries and whipped cream. I got it, for goodness sake!" Then he grumbles on into the kitchen.

After about 20 minutes, the old man returns from the kitchen and hands his wife a plate of bacon and eggs.

She stares at the plate for a moment and says, "Where's my toast?"

Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 18, 2015, 02:34:51 AM
Late for Work
-------------------------

Jones came into the office an hour late for the third time in one week
and found the boss waiting for him. "What's the story this time, Jones?"
he asked sarcastically. "Let's hear a good excuse for a change."

Jones sighed, "Everything went wrong this morning, Boss. The wife decided to
drive me to the station. She got ready in ten minutes, but then the
drawbridge got stuck. Rather than let you down, I swam across the river,
look, my suit's still damp -- ran out to the airport, got a ride on Mr.
Thompson's helicopter, landed on top of Radio City Music Hall, and was
carried here piggyback by one of the Rockettes."

"You'll have to do better than that, Jones," said the boss, obviously
disappointed. "No woman can get ready in ten minutes."
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 18, 2015, 02:35:37 AM
Time to hit the road for work, enjoy your day guys.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 18, 2015, 05:32:22 AM
Time for a triple sheesh.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 06:40:47 AM
Morning LSU, what are you doing at work thought you were taking it easy till the Dr's start on you.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 06:52:35 AM
51 here this morning sunny and upper 60's this afternoon, not bad for January.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 07:29:43 AM
Time for another SHEESH!
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 18, 2015, 07:41:28 AM
Morning LSU, what are you doing at work thought you were taking it easy till the Dr's start on you.
I don't want to be replaced at work, to old to go looking again. B
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 18, 2015, 07:41:48 AM
Morning LSU, what are you doing at work thought you were taking it easy till the Dr's start on you.
I don't want to be replaced at work, to old to go looking again. B
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 18, 2015, 07:53:21 AM
Good morning guys and happy Monday eve!
RyJ Reserve churchill and coffee for breakfast.
50° and heading for mid 60's.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 07:57:49 AM
Morning LSU, what are you doing at work thought you were taking it easy till the Dr's start on you.
I don't want to be replaced at work, to old to go looking again. B
I understand that concept but don't overdo it.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 08:00:16 AM
Good morning guys and happy Monday eve!
RyJ Reserve churchill and coffee for breakfast.
50° and heading for mid 60's.
Morning Dean.  Nice breakfast, I like those RyJ Reserve Churchill's.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2015, 08:13:10 AM
Good morning, folks.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2015, 08:14:41 AM
Morning LSU, what are you doing at work thought you were taking it easy till the Dr's start on you.
I don't want to be replaced at work, to old to go looking again. B
I understand that concept but don't overdo it.
+1
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 18, 2015, 08:19:56 AM
Chip, I find it hard to believe they could find another person to work 24/7 to replace you. They'd probably need to find 3 people which in this economy wouldn't happen. Take it easy buddy, hate to see anything happen to you. Remember, nobody ever says they wished they worked more when they were on their death bed.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 18, 2015, 08:21:36 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dean and Antnee.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2015, 08:22:24 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dean and Antnee.
How goes it, Dave?
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 18, 2015, 08:34:38 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dean and Antnee.
How goes it, Dave?
Lazy Sunday, looking forward to some football.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 18, 2015, 08:35:10 AM
Morning LSU, what are you doing at work thought you were taking it easy till the Dr's start on you.
I don't want to be replaced at work, to old to go looking again. B
I understand that concept but don't overdo it.
+1
+2
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2015, 08:38:45 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dean and Antnee.
How goes it, Dave?
Lazy Sunday, looking forward to some football.
Gotta do some running around this morning but looking forward to the same.  Maybe even a cigar, who knows?
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 18, 2015, 08:39:01 AM
Morning Tony, Daves, and Chip. Going to be another do nothing day. Football watching maybe the most taxing thing I do.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 18, 2015, 08:41:35 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dean and Antnee.
How goes it, Dave?
Lazy Sunday, looking forward to some football.
Gotta do some running around this morning but looking forward to the same.  Maybe even a cigar, who knows?
Going to pick something out shortly for working through the Times.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 18, 2015, 08:46:11 AM
Did you pick up those Diesels yet Antnee?
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 08:56:36 AM
Did you pick up those Diesels yet Antnee?
On that topic I have them in my cart but does anyone have a FS code?  I have looked at the alphabets for a long time but never bought one I assume they are not FS.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 08:58:15 AM
Morning Tony & Dave, Happy Football Sunday.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2015, 09:06:09 AM
Holy crap, is it slippery out there.  I was in front of the church when my wife called to tell me that Sunday school had been canceled.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 18, 2015, 09:06:34 AM
Did you pick up those Diesels yet Antnee?
On that topic I have them in my cart but does anyone have a FS code?  I have looked at the alphabets for a long time but never bought one I assume they are not FS.
Some are, most aren't.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2015, 09:07:17 AM
Did you pick up those Diesels yet Antnee?
I'm working on it.
I was looking for a free shipping code also.  ;)
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 18, 2015, 09:07:31 AM
Holy crap, is it slippery out there.  I was in front of the church when my wife called to tell me that Sunday school had been canceled.
Yea....30 degrees and rain is not good.  About busted my ass trying to get the paper.... it can wait.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2015, 09:09:45 AM
Holy crap, is it slippery out there.  I was in front of the church when my wife called to tell me that Sunday school had been canceled.
Yea....30 degrees and rain is not good.  About busted my ass trying to get the paper.... it can wait.
And I can't find the salt.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2015, 09:17:50 AM
Sounds like a good time to make breakfast.  Not sure what's on the menu.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 09:33:56 AM
Holy crap, is it slippery out there.  I was in front of the church when my wife called to tell me that Sunday school had been canceled.
Yea....30 degrees and rain is not good.  About busted my ass trying to get the paper.... it can wait.
Now that is some nasty stuff.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 18, 2015, 09:34:13 AM
Holy crap, is it slippery out there.  I was in front of the church when my wife called to tell me that Sunday school had been canceled.
Yea....30 degrees and rain is not good.  About busted my ass trying to get the paper.... it can wait.
I-95 and I-76 as well as all four bridges to Philadelphia are closed.....60 + car pile up on 76.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 09:39:09 AM
Sounds like a good time to make breakfast.  Not sure what's on the menu.
Just finished up ham, spinach, jalapeño and cheese omelets with green chili salsa.  Damn good!
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 09:39:47 AM
Did you pick up those Diesels yet Antnee?
I'm working on it.
I was looking for a free shipping code also.  ;)
Not a deal w/o FS
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2015, 09:52:27 AM
Did you pick up those Diesels yet Antnee?
I'm working on it.
I was looking for a free shipping code also.  ;)
Not a deal w/o FS
I'd pay $5 per stick and still feel like I got a good deal.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2015, 09:54:16 AM
Holy crap, is it slippery out there.  I was in front of the church when my wife called to tell me that Sunday school had been canceled.
Yea....30 degrees and rain is not good.  About busted my ass trying to get the paper.... it can wait.
I-95 and I-76 as well as all four bridges to Philadelphia are closed.....60 + car pile up on 76.
I can believe it.  I was stupid for even attempting to take my car out.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 09:56:30 AM
Did you pick up those Diesels yet Antnee?
I'm working on it.
I was looking for a free shipping code also.  ;)
Not a deal w/o FS
I'd pay $5 per stick and still feel like I got a good deal.
Regardless of what their smoke worth is I hate and rarely do pay sales tax and/or shipping.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 18, 2015, 09:56:43 AM
Holy crap, is it slippery out there.  I was in front of the church when my wife called to tell me that Sunday school had been canceled.
Yea....30 degrees and rain is not good.  About busted my ass trying to get the paper.... it can wait.
I-95 and I-76 as well as all four bridges to Philadelphia are closed.....60 + car pile up on 76.
I can believe it.  I was stupid for even attempting to take my car out.
I fully support you in your conclusion.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 09:59:30 AM
Holy crap, is it slippery out there.  I was in front of the church when my wife called to tell me that Sunday school had been canceled.
Yea....30 degrees and rain is not good.  About busted my ass trying to get the paper.... it can wait.
I-95 and I-76 as well as all four bridges to Philadelphia are closed.....60 + car pile up on 76.
I can believe it.  I was stupid for even attempting to take my car out.
I fully support you in your conclusion.
It is Sunday so I will only think what I am thinking and not post it but I am LMAO. ;D
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2015, 09:59:44 AM
Did you pick up those Diesels yet Antnee?
I'm working on it.
I was looking for a free shipping code also.  ;)
Not a deal w/o FS
I'd pay $5 per stick and still feel like I got a good deal.
Regardless of what their smoke worth is I hate and rarely do pay sales tax and/or shipping.
Oh me too, which is why I didn't pull the trigger yet.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2015, 10:00:37 AM
Holy crap, is it slippery out there.  I was in front of the church when my wife called to tell me that Sunday school had been canceled.
Yea....30 degrees and rain is not good.  About busted my ass trying to get the paper.... it can wait.
I-95 and I-76 as well as all four bridges to Philadelphia are closed.....60 + car pile up on 76.
I can believe it.  I was stupid for even attempting to take my car out.
I fully support you in your conclusion.
It is Sunday so I will only think what I am thinking and not post it but I am LMAO. ;D
Fucking post it.  Every day is Tuesday on CigarBanter.com!
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 18, 2015, 10:02:28 AM
Dean can rest easy in knowing the "Bonnie and Clyde" teenagers have been captured in Panama City.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 10:07:22 AM
Did you pick up those Diesels yet Antnee?
I'm working on it.
I was looking for a free shipping code also.  ;)
Not a deal w/o FS
I'd pay $5 per stick and still feel like I got a good deal.
Regardless of what their smoke worth is I hate and rarely do pay sales tax and/or shipping.
Oh me too, which is why I didn't pull the trigger yet.
Yeah one of my prime reasons is these big companies are using shipping charges as a more profitable item than the products sometimes now.  As big a shipper as CI is I will guarantee it does not cost them more than $3-3.50 to ship 10 cigars via that surepost shit.  The ammunition retailers have perfected that business plan over the past year or two.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on January 18, 2015, 10:22:54 AM
Did you pick up those Diesels yet Antnee?
I'm working on it.
I was looking for a free shipping code also.  ;)
Not a deal w/o FS
I'd pay $5 per stick and still feel like I got a good deal.
Regardless of what their smoke worth is I hate and rarely do pay sales tax and/or shipping.
Oh me too, which is why I didn't pull the trigger yet.
happy15... now go buy'em ya cheap bastards!
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 10:27:59 AM
Did you pick up those Diesels yet Antnee?
I'm working on it.
I was looking for a free shipping code also.  ;)
Not a deal w/o FS
I'd pay $5 per stick and still feel like I got a good deal.
Regardless of what their smoke worth is I hate and rarely do pay sales tax and/or shipping.
Oh me too, which is why I didn't pull the trigger yet.
happy15... now go buy'em ya cheap bastards!
The Cheap bastard I don't deny, prefer a $5 cigar for $3 any day! :)  Code worked and 20 ordered, Thanks' Fred.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 10:29:27 AM
Dean can rest easy in knowing the "Bonnie and Clyde" teenagers have been captured in Panama City.
As if he needs any encouragement to rest easy! ::)
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on January 18, 2015, 10:31:35 AM
Did you pick up those Diesels yet Antnee?
I'm working on it.
I was looking for a free shipping code also.  ;)
Not a deal w/o FS
I'd pay $5 per stick and still feel like I got a good deal.
Regardless of what their smoke worth is I hate and rarely do pay sales tax and/or shipping.
Oh me too, which is why I didn't pull the trigger yet.
happy15... now go buy'em ya cheap bastards!
The Cheap bastard I don't deny, prefer a $5 cigar for $3 any day! :)  Code worked and 20 ordered, Thanks' Fred.
My pleasure, I'm thinking about them too. Thought I'm not a big AJ fan, I do like the Unlimited.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 10:31:45 AM
Did you pick up those Diesels yet Antnee?
I'm working on it.
I was looking for a free shipping code also.  ;)
Not a deal w/o FS
I'd pay $5 per stick and still feel like I got a good deal.
Regardless of what their smoke worth is I hate and rarely do pay sales tax and/or shipping.
Oh me too, which is why I didn't pull the trigger yet.
happy15... now go buy'em ya cheap bastards!
The Cheap bastard I don't deny, prefer a $5 cigar for $3 any day! :)  Code worked and 20 ordered, Thanks' Fred.
Damn things will have to go in the Tupperware bin no room anywhere else.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 10:33:46 AM
Speaking of a cheap bastards I bought Shell gasoline yesterday going to Dallas for $1.54/gallon.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 10:35:24 AM
Did you pick up those Diesels yet Antnee?
I'm working on it.
I was looking for a free shipping code also.  ;)
Not a deal w/o FS
I'd pay $5 per stick and still feel like I got a good deal.
Regardless of what their smoke worth is I hate and rarely do pay sales tax and/or shipping.
Oh me too, which is why I didn't pull the trigger yet.
happy15... now go buy'em ya cheap bastards!
The Cheap bastard I don't deny, prefer a $5 cigar for $3 any day! :)  Code worked and 20 ordered, Thanks' Fred.
My pleasure, I'm thinking about them too. Thought I'm not a big AJ fan, I do like the Unlimited.
I like most Diesel's and a lot of other AJ's but have not tried the uncut so it is all Tony's fault if they suck.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 10:38:38 AM
Good morning guys and happy Monday eve!
RyJ Reserve churchill and coffee for breakfast.
50° and heading for mid 60's.
This time I will agree with you on a Happy Monday Eve because tomorrow is a Holiday for me and it is supposed to be sunny and in the 70's here. ;)
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 18, 2015, 10:48:35 AM
Did you pick up those Diesels yet Antnee?
I'm working on it.
I was looking for a free shipping code also.  ;)
Not a deal w/o FS
I'd pay $5 per stick and still feel like I got a good deal.
Regardless of what their smoke worth is I hate and rarely do pay sales tax and/or shipping.
Oh me too, which is why I didn't pull the trigger yet.
happy15... now go buy'em ya cheap bastards!
The Cheap bastard I don't deny, prefer a $5 cigar for $3 any day! :)  Code worked and 20 ordered, Thanks' Fred.
Damn things will have to go in the Tupperware bin no room anywhere else.
You can always smoke more... just sayin'
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 10:53:45 AM
Did you pick up those Diesels yet Antnee?
I'm working on it.
I was looking for a free shipping code also.  ;)
Not a deal w/o FS
I'd pay $5 per stick and still feel like I got a good deal.
Regardless of what their smoke worth is I hate and rarely do pay sales tax and/or shipping.
Oh me too, which is why I didn't pull the trigger yet.
happy15... now go buy'em ya cheap bastards!
The Cheap bastard I don't deny, prefer a $5 cigar for $3 any day! :)  Code worked and 20 ordered, Thanks' Fred.
Damn things will have to go in the Tupperware bin no room anywhere else.
You can always smoke more... just sayin'
Could but I enjoy shopping for a bigger cabinet humidor, or of course could get CG to build me one though! ::)
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 18, 2015, 10:54:47 AM
Did you pick up those Diesels yet Antnee?
I'm working on it.
I was looking for a free shipping code also.  ;)
Not a deal w/o FS
I'd pay $5 per stick and still feel like I got a good deal.
Regardless of what their smoke worth is I hate and rarely do pay sales tax and/or shipping.
Oh me too, which is why I didn't pull the trigger yet.
happy15... now go buy'em ya cheap bastards!
The Cheap bastard I don't deny, prefer a $5 cigar for $3 any day! :)  Code worked and 20 ordered, Thanks' Fred.
Damn things will have to go in the Tupperware bin no room anywhere else.
You can always smoke more... just sayin'
Could but I enjoy shopping for a bigger cabinet humidor, or of course could get CG to build me one though! ::)
You mean Mike, don't you?  But it wouldn't have feet.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 10:57:52 AM
Did you pick up those Diesels yet Antnee?
I'm working on it.
I was looking for a free shipping code also.  ;)
Not a deal w/o FS
I'd pay $5 per stick and still feel like I got a good deal.
Regardless of what their smoke worth is I hate and rarely do pay sales tax and/or shipping.
Oh me too, which is why I didn't pull the trigger yet.
happy15... now go buy'em ya cheap bastards!
The Cheap bastard I don't deny, prefer a $5 cigar for $3 any day! :)  Code worked and 20 ordered, Thanks' Fred.
Damn things will have to go in the Tupperware bin no room anywhere else.
You can always smoke more... just sayin'
Could but I enjoy shopping for a bigger cabinet humidor, or of course could get CG to build me one though! ::)
You mean Mike, don't you?  But it wouldn't have feet.
No, that can't be right.  CG built that humi and Mike was supposed to put the feet on.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 18, 2015, 10:58:06 AM
Did you pick up those Diesels yet Antnee?
I'm working on it.
I was looking for a free shipping code also.  ;)
Not a deal w/o FS
I'd pay $5 per stick and still feel like I got a good deal.
Regardless of what their smoke worth is I hate and rarely do pay sales tax and/or shipping.
Oh me too, which is why I didn't pull the trigger yet.
happy15... now go buy'em ya cheap bastards!
The Cheap bastard I don't deny, prefer a $5 cigar for $3 any day! :)  Code worked and 20 ordered, Thanks' Fred.
Damn things will have to go in the Tupperware bin no room anywhere else.
You can always smoke more... just sayin'
Could but I enjoy shopping for a bigger cabinet humidor, or of course could get CG to build me one though! ::)
Connoisseur and Winchester models on Atlantic are the best values I've found... but both currently on backorder.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 18, 2015, 11:00:19 AM
Holy crap, is it slippery out there.  I was in front of the church when my wife called to tell me that Sunday school had been canceled.
Yea....30 degrees and rain is not good.  About busted my ass trying to get the paper.... it can wait.
I-95 and I-76 as well as all four bridges to Philadelphia are closed.....60 + car pile up on 76.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/breaking/Multiple_accidents_slow_traffic_on_I-76_I-95_and_I-495.html
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 18, 2015, 11:03:53 AM
Dean can rest easy in knowing the "Bonnie and Clyde" teenagers have been captured in Panama City.
As if he needs any encouragement to rest easy! ::)
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 18, 2015, 11:04:39 AM
Holy crap, is it slippery out there.  I was in front of the church when my wife called to tell me that Sunday school had been canceled.
Yea....30 degrees and rain is not good.  About busted my ass trying to get the paper.... it can wait.
I-95 and I-76 as well as all four bridges to Philadelphia are closed.....60 + car pile up on 76.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/breaking/Multiple_accidents_slow_traffic_on_I-76_I-95_and_I-495.html
Indeed.  Pretty much everything shut down.  Ground was frozen and rain just put a glaze on everything.  Black ice is the worst.  Abandoned going down my sloped driveway this AM for the paper.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 11:05:31 AM
Did you pick up those Diesels yet Antnee?
I'm working on it.
I was looking for a free shipping code also.  ;)
Not a deal w/o FS
I'd pay $5 per stick and still feel like I got a good deal.
Regardless of what their smoke worth is I hate and rarely do pay sales tax and/or shipping.
Oh me too, which is why I didn't pull the trigger yet.
happy15... now go buy'em ya cheap bastards!
The Cheap bastard I don't deny, prefer a $5 cigar for $3 any day! :)  Code worked and 20 ordered, Thanks' Fred.
Damn things will have to go in the Tupperware bin no room anywhere else.
You can always smoke more... just sayin'
Could but I enjoy shopping for a bigger cabinet humidor, or of course could get CG to build me one though! ::)
Connoisseur and Winchester models on Atlantic are the best values I've found... but both currently on backorder.
Used is the way to go, I let one get away from me that I am pissed about.  They are just like used furniture they bring very little in the used market even if the most premium brands.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 18, 2015, 11:06:28 AM
Holy crap, is it slippery out there.  I was in front of the church when my wife called to tell me that Sunday school had been canceled.
Yea....30 degrees and rain is not good.  About busted my ass trying to get the paper.... it can wait.
I-95 and I-76 as well as all four bridges to Philadelphia are closed.....60 + car pile up on 76.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/breaking/Multiple_accidents_slow_traffic_on_I-76_I-95_and_I-495.html
Indeed.  Pretty much everything shut down.  Ground was frozen and rain just put a glaze on everything.  Black ice is the worst.  Abandoned going down my sloped driveway this AM for the paper.
I see DOT said they had 150 trucks out at the time, but were they doing anything?
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 11:08:06 AM
Almost 60 degrees so going to walk the dogs.  BBL
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 18, 2015, 11:12:38 AM
Holy crap, is it slippery out there.  I was in front of the church when my wife called to tell me that Sunday school had been canceled.
Yea....30 degrees and rain is not good.  About busted my ass trying to get the paper.... it can wait.
I-95 and I-76 as well as all four bridges to Philadelphia are closed.....60 + car pile up on 76.
Not really. Temps were supposed to be warmer and this was not anticipated.  All bridges were closed to salt and opened now.  Main roads were not treated.  Temps supposed to be in the 40s by lunch, so no value in doing it now.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/breaking/Multiple_accidents_slow_traffic_on_I-76_I-95_and_I-495.html
Indeed.  Pretty much everything shut down.  Ground was frozen and rain just put a glaze on everything.  Black ice is the worst.  Abandoned going down my sloped driveway this AM for the paper.
I see DOT said they had 150 trucks out at the time, but were they doing anything?
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 18, 2015, 11:13:06 AM
.......... and I think I'll drive into town for fuel and snacks myself to get ready for football.
I'm beginning to love these do nothing days.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 18, 2015, 11:16:29 AM
Almost 60 degrees so going to walk the dogs.  BBL
Take a cigar.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 18, 2015, 11:54:34 AM
Slow Sunday.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 12:47:40 PM
Slow Sunday.
Yep.  Dogs and the Warden walked and going to grill up some burgers shortly.  Football, cigars and beer on the patio after that.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 18, 2015, 01:20:05 PM
.......... and I think I'll drive into town for fuel and snacks myself to get ready for football.
I'm beginning to love these do nothing days.
Dean learning to relax and be lazy?  Will wonders never cease.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 01:38:01 PM
.......... and I think I'll drive into town for fuel and snacks myself to get ready for football.
I'm beginning to love these do nothing days.
Dean learning to relax and be lazy?  Will wonders never cease.
Yeah, like the 9th wonder of the world. ::)
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 18, 2015, 02:23:00 PM
.......... and I think I'll drive into town for fuel and snacks myself to get ready for football.
I'm beginning to love these do nothing days.
Dean learning to relax and be lazy?  Will wonders never cease.
Yeah, like the 9th wonder of the world. ::)
Dean - just a wonder...
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2015, 02:33:06 PM
Did you pick up those Diesels yet Antnee?
I'm working on it.
I was looking for a free shipping code also.  ;)
Not a deal w/o FS
I'd pay $5 per stick and still feel like I got a good deal.
Regardless of what their smoke worth is I hate and rarely do pay sales tax and/or shipping.
Oh me too, which is why I didn't pull the trigger yet.
happy15... now go buy'em ya cheap bastards!
Oh yeah, forgot about happy15.  Thanks, Bob.  This cheap bastard pulled the trigger.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 18, 2015, 02:33:41 PM
Slow Sunday.
Yep.  Dogs and the Warden walked and going to grill up some burgers shortly.  Football, cigars and beer on the patio after that.
Sounds like Dean's long lost twin....well, minus the dog and warden....
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2015, 02:42:03 PM
Slow Sunday.
Yep.  Dogs and the Warden walked and going to grill up some burgers shortly.  Football, cigars and beer on the patio after that.
Sounds like Dean's long lost twin....well, minus the dog and warden....
Did you finally retrieve your NYTimes?
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 18, 2015, 02:54:01 PM
Did you pick up those Diesels yet Antnee?
I'm working on it.
I was looking for a free shipping code also.  ;)
Not a deal w/o FS
I'd pay $5 per stick and still feel like I got a good deal.
Regardless of what their smoke worth is I hate and rarely do pay sales tax and/or shipping.
Oh me too, which is why I didn't pull the trigger yet.
happy15... now go buy'em ya cheap bastards!
Oh yeah, forgot about happy15.  Thanks, Bob.  This cheap bastard pulled the trigger.
Had a nice Diesel Wicked the other day.  Just the right amount of pepper and spice.  Very AJ'esque.  Afternoon Tony.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 18, 2015, 02:56:25 PM
Slow Sunday.
Yep.  Dogs and the Warden walked and going to grill up some burgers shortly.  Football, cigars and beer on the patio after that.
Sounds like Dean's long lost twin....well, minus the dog and warden....
Did you finally retrieve your NYTimes?
Nope, down at the bottom of the drive floating.  Did the e-version instead.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 18, 2015, 02:57:29 PM
Did you pick up those Diesels yet Antnee?
I'm working on it.
I was looking for a free shipping code also.  ;)
Not a deal w/o FS
I'd pay $5 per stick and still feel like I got a good deal.
Regardless of what their smoke worth is I hate and rarely do pay sales tax and/or shipping.
Oh me too, which is why I didn't pull the trigger yet.
happy15... now go buy'em ya cheap bastards!
Oh yeah, forgot about happy15.  Thanks, Bob.  This cheap bastard pulled the trigger.
Had a nice Diesel Wicked the other day.  Just the right amount of pepper and spice.  Very AJ'esque.  Afternoon Tony.
Did you get a pack of them or as part of an AJ or Diesel sampler?
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 02:57:44 PM
Slow Sunday.
Yep.  Dogs and the Warden walked and going to grill up some burgers shortly.  Football, cigars and beer on the patio after that.
Sounds like Dean's long lost twin....well, minus the dog and warden....
I am practicing to be Dean soon.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 18, 2015, 03:00:02 PM
Did you pick up those Diesels yet Antnee?
I'm working on it.
I was looking for a free shipping code also.  ;)
Not a deal w/o FS
I'd pay $5 per stick and still feel like I got a good deal.
Regardless of what their smoke worth is I hate and rarely do pay sales tax and/or shipping.
Oh me too, which is why I didn't pull the trigger yet.
happy15... now go buy'em ya cheap bastards!
Oh yeah, forgot about happy15.  Thanks, Bob.  This cheap bastard pulled the trigger.
Had a nice Diesel Wicked the other day.  Just the right amount of pepper and spice.  Very AJ'esque.  Afternoon Tony.
Did you get a pack of them or as part of an AJ or Diesel sampler?
Currently enjoying my second Diesel Uncut.  I agree with Tony, smokes over it's price point, and that's the regular price.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 18, 2015, 03:00:35 PM
Slow Sunday.
Yep.  Dogs and the Warden walked and going to grill up some burgers shortly.  Football, cigars and beer on the patio after that.
Sounds like Dean's long lost twin....well, minus the dog and warden....
I am practicing to be Dean soon.
Sounds like you have the right lesson plan.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 03:10:42 PM
Slow Sunday.
Yep.  Dogs and the Warden walked and going to grill up some burgers shortly.  Football, cigars and beer on the patio after that.
Sounds like Dean's long lost twin....well, minus the dog and warden....
I am practicing to be Dean soon.
Sounds like you have the right lesson plan.
And what a great professor right here on the banter!
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 03:12:40 PM
Did you pick up those Diesels yet Antnee?
I'm working on it.
I was looking for a free shipping code also.  ;)
Not a deal w/o FS
I'd pay $5 per stick and still feel like I got a good deal.
Regardless of what their smoke worth is I hate and rarely do pay sales tax and/or shipping.
Oh me too, which is why I didn't pull the trigger yet.
happy15... now go buy'em ya cheap bastards!
Oh yeah, forgot about happy15.  Thanks, Bob.  This cheap bastard pulled the trigger.
Had a nice Diesel Wicked the other day.  Just the right amount of pepper and spice.  Very AJ'esque.  Afternoon Tony.
Did you get a pack of them or as part of an AJ or Diesel sampler?
Currently enjoying my second Diesel Uncut.  I agree with Tony, smokes over it's price point, and that's the regular price.
So at $3 it is a real deal then.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 18, 2015, 03:23:50 PM
Did you pick up those Diesels yet Antnee?
I'm working on it.
I was looking for a free shipping code also.  ;)
Not a deal w/o FS
I'd pay $5 per stick and still feel like I got a good deal.
Regardless of what their smoke worth is I hate and rarely do pay sales tax and/or shipping.
Oh me too, which is why I didn't pull the trigger yet.
happy15... now go buy'em ya cheap bastards!
Oh yeah, forgot about happy15.  Thanks, Bob.  This cheap bastard pulled the trigger.
Had a nice Diesel Wicked the other day.  Just the right amount of pepper and spice.  Very AJ'esque.  Afternoon Tony.
Did you get a pack of them or as part of an AJ or Diesel sampler?
Diesel sampler from CF.  Howdy Dave.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 18, 2015, 03:26:42 PM
Slow Sunday.
Yep.  Dogs and the Warden walked and going to grill up some burgers shortly.  Football, cigars and beer on the patio after that.
Sounds like Dean's long lost twin....well, minus the dog and warden....
...and the deadbeats.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 18, 2015, 03:31:49 PM
Slow Sunday.
Yep.  Dogs and the Warden walked and going to grill up some burgers shortly.  Football, cigars and beer on the patio after that.
Sounds like Dean's long lost twin....well, minus the dog and warden....
...and the deadbeats.
Well, Dean's free of them.... mostly.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 18, 2015, 03:32:15 PM
How goes it CB?
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 03:43:01 PM
Hell Yeah, sitting by the pool with a Nica Rustica lit watching football in the middle of January and don't even need a jacket.

GO PACKERS!
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 18, 2015, 03:51:51 PM
Hell Yeah, sitting by the pool with a Nica Rustica lit watching football in the middle of January and don't even need a jacket.

GO PACKERS!
Can't say I'm quite there.... working on a Diesel Uncut in the garage watching it rain like hell and 39 degrees...
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 18, 2015, 03:58:16 PM
Hell Yeah, sitting by the pool with a Nica Rustica lit watching football in the middle of January and don't even need a jacket.

GO PACKERS!
Can't say I'm quite there.... working on a Diesel Uncut in the garage watching it rain like hell and 39 degrees...
watching in the clubhouse with 4 people from Wisconsin and 2 Seattle fans. GB sure aren't showing much or taking advantage of opportunities.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 04:06:53 PM
Hell Yeah, sitting by the pool with a Nica Rustica lit watching football in the middle of January and don't even need a jacket.

GO PACKERS!
Can't say I'm quite there.... working on a Diesel Uncut in the garage watching it rain like hell and 39 degrees...
Well I had that scenario last weekend but it was a little colder around 34 then.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 04:09:20 PM
Hell Yeah, sitting by the pool with a Nica Rustica lit watching football in the middle of January and don't even need a jacket.

GO PACKERS!
Can't say I'm quite there.... working on a Diesel Uncut in the garage watching it rain like hell and 39 degrees...
watching in the clubhouse with 4 people from Wisconsin and 2 Seattle fans. GB sure aren't showing much or taking advantage of opportunities.
You better check the dials on your TV mine says Green Bay is ahead 16-0  and has 143 total yards vs 11 for Seattle and also 2 interceptions and a recovered fumble.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 04:12:48 PM
Hell Yeah, sitting by the pool with a Nica Rustica lit watching football in the middle of January and don't even need a jacket.

GO PACKERS!
Can't say I'm quite there.... working on a Diesel Uncut in the garage watching it rain like hell and 39 degrees...
watching in the clubhouse with 4 people from Wisconsin and 2 Seattle fans. GB sure aren't showing much or taking advantage of opportunities.
You better check the dials on your TV mine says Green Bay is ahead 16-0  and has 143 total yards vs 11 for Seattle and also 2 interceptions and a recovered fumble.
Well Packers fuct that pass up.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 18, 2015, 04:20:05 PM
Hell Yeah, sitting by the pool with a Nica Rustica lit watching football in the middle of January and don't even need a jacket.

GO PACKERS!
Can't say I'm quite there.... working on a Diesel Uncut in the garage watching it rain like hell and 39 degrees...
watching in the clubhouse with 4 people from Wisconsin and 2 Seattle fans. GB sure aren't showing much or taking advantage of opportunities.
You better check the dials on your TV mine says Green Bay is ahead 16-0  and has 143 total yards vs 11 for Seattle and also 2 interceptions and a recovered fumble.
and those 2 FG should have been TD's if it hadn't been for a STUPID unsportsman like conduct and offsides penalties. impressive.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2015, 04:29:34 PM
Did you pick up those Diesels yet Antnee?
I'm working on it.
I was looking for a free shipping code also.  ;)
Not a deal w/o FS
I'd pay $5 per stick and still feel like I got a good deal.
Regardless of what their smoke worth is I hate and rarely do pay sales tax and/or shipping.
Oh me too, which is why I didn't pull the trigger yet.
happy15... now go buy'em ya cheap bastards!
Oh yeah, forgot about happy15.  Thanks, Bob.  This cheap bastard pulled the trigger.
Had a nice Diesel Wicked the other day.  Just the right amount of pepper and spice.  Very AJ'esque.  Afternoon Tony.
Haven't had that one either.  Until the uncut, the unlimited was my favorite Diesel.  They seem to be good off the truck but wonder if age will do them any good?
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 18, 2015, 04:30:13 PM
How goes it CB?
Home improvement mixed with some football and a Cubao lancero.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2015, 04:31:11 PM
Did you pick up those Diesels yet Antnee?
I'm working on it.
I was looking for a free shipping code also.  ;)
Not a deal w/o FS
I'd pay $5 per stick and still feel like I got a good deal.
Regardless of what their smoke worth is I hate and rarely do pay sales tax and/or shipping.
Oh me too, which is why I didn't pull the trigger yet.
happy15... now go buy'em ya cheap bastards!
Oh yeah, forgot about happy15.  Thanks, Bob.  This cheap bastard pulled the trigger.
Had a nice Diesel Wicked the other day.  Just the right amount of pepper and spice.  Very AJ'esque.  Afternoon Tony.
Did you get a pack of them or as part of an AJ or Diesel sampler?
Currently enjoying my second Diesel Uncut.  I agree with Tony, smokes over it's price point, and that's the regular price.
So at $3 it is a real deal then.
Technically, I paid $1 because I had a gift card.  ;)
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 04:35:42 PM
[...]
They cost $3 but you lucky bastard you paid $1.   Reminds me I got a $20 gift card for the sister if the ever have a deal again.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 18, 2015, 04:37:21 PM
How goes it CB?
Home improvement mixed with some football and a Cubao lancero.
Wacha working on?
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 04:39:37 PM
Hell Yeah, sitting by the pool with a Nica Rustica lit watching football in the middle of January and don't even need a jacket.

GO PACKERS!
Can't say I'm quite there.... working on a Diesel Uncut in the garage watching it rain like hell and 39 degrees...
watching in the clubhouse with 4 people from Wisconsin and 2 Seattle fans. GB sure aren't showing much or taking advantage of opportunities.
You better check the dials on your TV mine says Green Bay is ahead 16-0  and has 143 total yards vs 11 for Seattle and also 2 interceptions and a recovered fumble.
and those 2 FG should have been TD's if it hadn't been for a STUPID unsportsman like conduct and offsides penalties. impressive.
Penalties are hurting them.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 04:40:54 PM
Just poured me a Sculpin, damn that is some good beer.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 18, 2015, 04:52:06 PM
[...]
Tony da Card.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: sfish on January 18, 2015, 04:54:30 PM
Just poured me a Sculpin, damn that is some good beer.
Darn good beer there Tex, enjoying a Tanqueray & Tonic myself along with the Packer lead
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 18, 2015, 05:02:22 PM
Just poured me a Sculpin, damn that is some good beer.
Darn good beer there Tex, enjoying a Tanqueray & Tonic myself along with the Packer lead
Beibfish!
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: sfish on January 18, 2015, 05:05:01 PM
Just poured me a Sculpin, damn that is some good beer.
Darn good beer there Tex, enjoying a Tanqueray & Tonic myself along with the Packer lead
Beibfish!
Evening Mike!
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 05:06:46 PM
Just poured me a Sculpin, damn that is some good beer.
Darn good beer there Tex, enjoying a Tanqueray & Tonic myself along with the Packer lead
Afternoon Fish.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 05:08:53 PM
Got to decide on another cigar now, got to be small will be cooling down in about 30 minutes.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 05:16:06 PM
Got to decide on another cigar now, got to be small will be cooling down in about 30 minutes.
LGC Wavell Corona - just right
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 18, 2015, 05:44:40 PM
it is a nice game though.
L'Atelier LAT54 and coffee in the clu house with fans on and doors open.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 05:45:29 PM
it is a nice game though.
L'Atelier and coffee in the clu house with fans on and doors open.
Is a pretty good game.  Excellent cigar
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2015, 05:52:18 PM
[...]
I missed the $20 card at the sis.  But I'm ok with that.  For $50 I got 10 DPG blues and 10 uncuts.  Not a bad selection of $2.50 sticks at CI.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 18, 2015, 05:53:49 PM
it is a nice game though.
L'Atelier and coffee in the clu house with fans on and doors open.
Is a pretty good game.  Excellent cigar
Think it's only my 2nd LAT54. GREAT smoke.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 18, 2015, 05:58:06 PM
I pre-ordered theTatuaje Series P, anyone know when they will be available?
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 06:03:48 PM
I pre-ordered theTatuaje Series P, anyone know when they will be available?
No idea but I am not a big Tat follower, but I do like some of them.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2015, 06:04:16 PM
I pre-ordered theTatuaje Series P, anyone know when they will be available?
I think NJDave picked one up at the b&m last week.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 18, 2015, 06:04:52 PM
quite the game now!
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 06:05:06 PM
Oh chit Packers may be fuct.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 18, 2015, 06:06:22 PM
I pre-ordered theTatuaje Series P, anyone know when they will be available?
I think NJDave picked one up at the b&m last week.
acct tracking says it was shipped, all the info I can find.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2015, 06:07:01 PM
quite the game now!
Definitely a better 2nd half.  I'm with you, Raz!
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 18, 2015, 06:10:04 PM
Oh chit Packers may be fuct.
They are now.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 06:10:18 PM
There went the ballgame :(
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 06:11:15 PM
Talk about a team folding like a dead duck
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 06:14:24 PM
Wait - could it happen?
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 18, 2015, 06:15:39 PM
Wait - could it happen?
Anything is possible.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 06:17:59 PM
Wait - could it happen?
Anything is possible.
Holy chit now we got another ball game
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2015, 06:18:16 PM
Raz is having a heart attack.  Looks like we have some playoff OT!
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 18, 2015, 06:20:34 PM
it is a nice game though.
L'Atelier LAT54 and coffee in the clu house with fans on and doors open.
GFY!
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 18, 2015, 06:21:14 PM
now we have a new game!
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 18, 2015, 06:22:31 PM
it is a nice game though.
L'Atelier LAT54 and coffee in the clu house with fans on and doors open.
GFY!
thank you Mike. can I have another?
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: sfish on January 18, 2015, 06:22:55 PM
I pre-ordered theTatuaje Series P, anyone know when they will be available?
I think NJDave picked one up at the b&m last week.
He did, the Series P has been around for awhile not sure why the pre-order unless the line took a hiatus
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2015, 06:26:39 PM
I pre-ordered theTatuaje Series P, anyone know when they will be available?
I think NJDave picked one up at the b&m last week.
He did, the Series P has been around for awhile not sure why the pre-order unless the line took a hiatus
I was thinking the same.  Thought maybe it was a yearly release?  I dunno.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2015, 06:29:33 PM
INFUCKINGCREDIBLE!  I'm happy to see a riveting playoff game.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 06:30:01 PM
Well FUK
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 06:30:36 PM
I pre-ordered theTatuaje Series P, anyone know when they will be available?
I think NJDave picked one up at the b&m last week.
He did, the Series P has been around for awhile not sure why the pre-order unless the line took a hiatus
I was thinking the same.  Thought maybe it was a yearly release?  I dunno.
So they can hold your money for a while.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2015, 06:31:06 PM
Two tremendous passes to end the game.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 06:31:37 PM
Congratulations to you Seahawks Fans, Merry Christmas from The Packers.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 18, 2015, 06:31:38 PM
that wasn't pretty.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2015, 06:33:39 PM
Congratulations to you Seahawks Fans, Merry Christmas from The Packers.
Do you happen to know what the spread was on that game?  I was surprised to see such a blowout in the first half.  Thought the whole game would be like that last quarter.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 06:35:54 PM
Congratulations to you Seahawks Fans, Merry Christmas from The Packers.
Do you happen to know what the spread was on that game?  I was surprised to see such a blowout in the first half.  Thought the whole game would be like that last quarter.
8-1/2
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 06:37:09 PM
Congratulations to you Seahawks Fans, Merry Christmas from The Packers.
Do you happen to know what the spread was on that game?  I was surprised to see such a blowout in the first half.  Thought the whole game would be like that last quarter.
I was for the Packers but figured the Seahawks would beat them all the way worse than they did.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 18, 2015, 06:38:02 PM
I pre-ordered theTatuaje Series P, anyone know when they will be available?
I think NJDave picked one up at the b&m last week.
He did, the Series P has been around for awhile not sure why the pre-order unless the line took a hiatus
I don't know either. shows they were shipped but no shipping info.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 18, 2015, 06:39:20 PM
now to see if NE can pull off a win.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2015, 06:39:54 PM
Congratulations to you Seahawks Fans, Merry Christmas from The Packers.
Do you happen to know what the spread was on that game?  I was surprised to see such a blowout in the first half.  Thought the whole game would be like that last quarter.
8-1/2
I'm surprised by that.  What are they saying for Brady vs. Manning?
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 06:44:50 PM
Congratulations to you Seahawks Fans, Merry Christmas from The Packers.
Do you happen to know what the spread was on that game?  I was surprised to see such a blowout in the first half.  Thought the whole game would be like that last quarter.
8-1/2
I'm surprised by that.  What are they saying for Brady vs. Manning?
New England 7 point favorite but Manning is long gone from the Colts it is Andrew Luck now.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 06:45:37 PM
I don't have any doubt New England will win but I am for the Colts.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: sfish on January 18, 2015, 06:46:53 PM
Congratulations to you Seahawks Fans, Merry Christmas from The Packers.
Do you happen to know what the spread was on that game?  I was surprised to see such a blowout in the first half.  Thought the whole game would be like that last quarter.
8-1/2
I'm surprised by that.  What are they saying for Brady vs. Manning?
That it happened in the past
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 06:47:00 PM
Pouring down rain so anything could happen I guess.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 06:47:51 PM
Congratulations to you Seahawks Fans, Merry Christmas from The Packers.
Do you happen to know what the spread was on that game?  I was surprised to see such a blowout in the first half.  Thought the whole game would be like that last quarter.
8-1/2
I'm surprised by that.  What are they saying for Brady vs. Manning?
That it happened in the past
LMAO that is a good reply
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: sfish on January 18, 2015, 06:49:40 PM
I pre-ordered theTatuaje Series P, anyone know when they will be available?
I think NJDave picked one up at the b&m last week.
He did, the Series P has been around for awhile not sure why the pre-order unless the line took a hiatus
I don't know either. shows they were shipped but no shipping info.
Can be had regularly for $2/stick on Famous bid so I'd love to know how they smoke
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: sfish on January 18, 2015, 06:51:00 PM
Pouring down rain so anything could happen I guess.
Heavy rain here all day, freezing rain in the morning accidents all over the state. Roads were serious ice
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: sfish on January 18, 2015, 06:53:11 PM
C'mon Colts! I feel like I was cheated out of one upset today
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 06:54:59 PM
Pouring down rain so anything could happen I guess.
Heavy rain here all day, freezing rain in the morning accidents all over the state. Roads were serious ice
Nasty stuff
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2015, 06:55:12 PM
Congratulations to you Seahawks Fans, Merry Christmas from The Packers.
Do you happen to know what the spread was on that game?  I was surprised to see such a blowout in the first half.  Thought the whole game would be like that last quarter.
8-1/2
I'm surprised by that.  What are they saying for Brady vs. Manning?
New England 7 point favorite but Manning is long gone from the Colts it is Andrew Luck now.
HA. I knew it too and didn't realize I typed that.  At first I thought you "fixed" my post but I see now that it was my bad.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 06:55:18 PM
C'mon Colts! I feel like I was cheated out of one upset today
+1
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 06:56:05 PM
Congratulations to you Seahawks Fans, Merry Christmas from The Packers.
Do you happen to know what the spread was on that game?  I was surprised to see such a blowout in the first half.  Thought the whole game would be like that last quarter.
8-1/2
I'm surprised by that.  What are they saying for Brady vs. Manning?
New England 7 point favorite but Manning is long gone from the Colts it is Andrew Luck now.
HA. I knew it too and didn't realize I typed that.  At first I thought you "fixed" my post but I see now that it was my bad.
Only CG would put the fix on your post and he don't work on Sunday's. ;D
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2015, 06:56:44 PM
Congratulations to you Seahawks Fans, Merry Christmas from The Packers.
Do you happen to know what the spread was on that game?  I was surprised to see such a blowout in the first half.  Thought the whole game would be like that last quarter.
8-1/2
I'm surprised by that.  What are they saying for Brady vs. Manning?
That it happened in the past
LMAO.  I knew I could count on you.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 06:58:17 PM
And this one has started off ugly
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: sfish on January 18, 2015, 07:03:02 PM
And this one has started off ugly
For sure, if NE runs the ball well it's over. Luck can do some amazing things if they can protect him even a little bit
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 18, 2015, 07:43:00 PM
And this one has started off ugly
all NE so far.
V robusto and water up next.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 18, 2015, 07:47:20 PM
it is a nice game though.
L'Atelier LAT54 and coffee in the clu house with fans on and doors open.
GFY!
thank you Mike. can I have another?
Anytime, GFY!
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 18, 2015, 07:51:36 PM
And this one has started off ugly
all NE so far.
V robusto and water up next.
Tatuaje - El Triunfador Original Lancero here.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 08:05:30 PM
And this one has started off ugly
all NE so far.
V robusto and water up next.
Tatuaje - El Triunfador Original Lancero here.
Very nice seagar
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 18, 2015, 08:10:16 PM
And this one has started off ugly
all NE so far.
V robusto and water up next.
Tatuaje - El Triunfador Original Lancero here.
Very nice seagar
Indeed!  Grand daughter had fun with the box.  Fill it full of stuff, close the lid, make it al rattle, dump it all out and repeat.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 18, 2015, 08:52:34 PM
Well this game looks to be burned toast think I will go to bed.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 18, 2015, 09:19:37 PM
Well this game looks to be burned toast think I will go to bed.
38-7 New England.
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 18, 2015, 09:38:02 PM
Well this game looks to be burned toast think I will go to bed.
38-7 New England.
45-7
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on January 18, 2015, 10:08:27 PM
Well this game looks to be burned toast think I will go to bed.
38-7 New England.
45-7
Who won?
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on January 18, 2015, 10:18:21 PM
Well this game looks to be burned toast think I will go to bed.
38-7 New England.
45-7
Who won?
Never mind!
Title: Re: 1/18/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 18, 2015, 10:19:06 PM
Well this game looks to be burned toast think I will go to bed.
38-7 New England.
45-7
Who won?
LOL!  I didn't even get a chance to watch.  Went and found something to cook, then eat and by the time I checked on the score it was all over.  Congrats!