CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on January 17, 2015, 12:00:25 AM

Title: 1/17/2015
Post by: CigarBanter on January 17, 2015, 12:00:25 AM
It's depressing to think that winter only just began.  It's cold out there. It appears we'll be hard pressed to find any warm cigar deals on the various internet sites to help us get through it.  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Be warned, post on this site and you will catch hell from members and trolls alike.  Therefore, don't proceed if you have thin skin.  If you can accept all that, light a cigar, pour your favorite beverage and welcome aboard!

Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 17, 2015, 12:13:32 AM
Double Jam, yes, unfortunately looking like SOS.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 17, 2015, 03:52:06 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 17, 2015, 03:53:26 AM
Double Jam, yes, unfortunately looking like SOS.
Almost every 4 hours after your post, I think for sure it's going to be SOS jam.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 17, 2015, 03:58:47 AM
5 Romeo y Julieta Habana Reserve Churchill
         10/34.99
 4 Don Pepin Garcia Blue
          5/22.50
         10/39.99
 2 Drew Estate Undercrown
          5/27.50
 1 Oliva Serie 'G'
         10/32.50
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 17, 2015, 04:40:23 AM
6 Drew Estate Smoking Monk Porter (Toro)
          5/24.50
 5 Romeo y Julieta Habana Reserve Churchill
         10/34.99
 4 Don Pepin Garcia Blue
          5/22.50
         10/39.99
 2 Drew Estate Undercrown
          5/27.50
 1 Oliva Serie 'G'
         10/32.50
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 17, 2015, 05:46:08 AM
Morning LSU.  Did you get to the Dr yesterday and get checked out?
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 17, 2015, 05:48:32 AM
Morning gents.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 17, 2015, 05:50:42 AM
Morning gents.
Morning Golf.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 17, 2015, 05:56:26 AM
Morning gents.
Morning Golf.
Good morning Native and Dave.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 17, 2015, 06:01:37 AM
Morning gents.
Morning Golf.
Good morning Native and Dave.
I see Chip is a sheriff now, too. Congrats!
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 17, 2015, 06:03:48 AM
Oh yeah Chip is a Distinguished Platinum Star.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 17, 2015, 06:07:16 AM
40 degrees this morning up to the low 70's this afternoon, nice after 10 days of crap weather.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 17, 2015, 06:07:29 AM
Morning LSU.  Did you get to the Dr yesterday and get checked out?
It was a long day for the wife and I but I did end up at my house for the night; this next week will be a long one with lots of tests to go. We tried to go see our family doctor but we were told if we showed up there they would call 911 and transport me to the hospital so we opted just to go to the ER ourselves, blood pressure at the ER was 197/140 and that got me taken to the back pretty quickly. First level tests showed no heart attack but that I had countless TIA's or mini strokes over the last couple of days. They started me on some medicine to control the blood pressure and setting up with cardiologist for this week to run the next series of tests, glad I left work when I did because they said I would more than likely would have not made it the day. I got my wake up call yesterday and I must say it wasn't any fun. Glad to still be here and not going through what my mother has been going through for the past 6 months.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 17, 2015, 06:12:53 AM
[...]
Glad you're feeling better. Time to take care of yourself now.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 17, 2015, 06:20:14 AM
[...]
Glad you went to the ER soon.  I had a couple of TIA's 4 years ago but went to ER before things got quite that far along, only because my brother is a Dr and was on my ass to go not because I had good sense.  2 days in the hospital and Changed my lifestyle with no problems since then but I have also let myself slip some over the past year and got to get myself back on track so as not to go through that again.  Amen glad to have you here with us this morning! Just like me you had your free warning, take full advantage of it.

By the way Dr told me I could still enjoy 2 or 3 cigars a week as long as I would exercise.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 17, 2015, 06:45:42 AM
7 Four Kicks by Crowned Heads Robusto
         10/39.99
 6 Drew Estate Smoking Monk Porter (Toro)
          5/24.50
 5 Romeo y Julieta Habana Reserve Churchill
         10/34.99
 4 Don Pepin Garcia Blue
          5/22.50
         10/39.99
 2 Drew Estate Undercrown
          5/27.50
 1 Oliva Serie 'G'
         10/32.50
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 17, 2015, 06:47:03 AM
[...]

Thats good to know, no one said anything about not enjoying my morning coffee and cigar yet.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 17, 2015, 06:49:57 AM
[...]

Coffee depends on the cause of the problem.  I got to keep my coffee.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 17, 2015, 06:50:52 AM
Warden and I are going up to Dallas for the day and time to go.  Have a good Jamming Saturday everyone.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 17, 2015, 06:53:45 AM
Warden and I are going up to Dallas for the day and time to go.  Have a good Jamming Saturday everyone.
Enjoy your day.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 17, 2015, 07:10:00 AM
Warden and I are going up to Dallas for the day and time to go.  Have a good Jamming Saturday everyone.
Enjoy your day.
Thanks, waiting on the warden if you can possibly imagine such. ;)
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 17, 2015, 07:11:02 AM
When you decide to get up Dean rest easy they captured the other two criminals in Haines City.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 17, 2015, 07:13:53 AM
Warden and I are going up to Dallas for the day and time to go.  Have a good Jamming Saturday everyone.
Enjoy your day.
Thanks, waiting on the warden if you can possibly imagine such. ;)
Say it ain't so!
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 17, 2015, 07:17:23 AM
Warden and I are going up to Dallas for the day and time to go.  Have a good Jamming Saturday everyone.
Enjoy your day.
Thanks, waiting on the warden if you can possibly imagine such. ;)
Say it ain't so!
Hard as it may be to believe it is so. ::)
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 17, 2015, 07:18:08 AM
Good morning skanks....
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 17, 2015, 07:21:26 AM
Good morning Chip, glad you got to the doctor. TexDave, thanks for the news release, I feel much safer now, you still waiting on the warden? GolfDave, I'm playing the Championship course at Plantation this afternoon.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 17, 2015, 07:21:34 AM
Dad What in the hell are you doing up so early?
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 17, 2015, 07:22:12 AM
....... and then there's Dad.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 17, 2015, 07:23:35 AM
Good morning skanks....
Good morning BD and thanks for the PM yesterday, sorry about not ready lying yesterday but the warden wasn't letting me near my phone yesterday to keep me away from work problems or buying cigars.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 17, 2015, 07:23:49 AM
Good morning Chip, glad you got to the doctor. TexDave, thanks for the news release, I feel much safer now, you still waiting on the warden? GolfDave, I'm playing the Championship course at Plantation this afternoon.
Sounds awesome, hope you have a great time. Ya bastard.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 17, 2015, 07:23:53 AM
Good morning Chip, glad you got to the doctor. TexDave, thanks for the news release, I feel much safer now, you still waiting on the warden? GolfDave, I'm playing the Championship course at Plantation this afternoon.
Morning Dean, hell yeah I am still waiting.  Have you already forgotten those drills?   But I told her 6:15 hoping for 6:30 and figuring on 6:45 at the latest which is probably close at least.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 17, 2015, 07:25:09 AM
Dad What in the hell are you doing up so early?
8:00 a.m. babysitting.  The kids will probably still be in bed.. :)
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 17, 2015, 07:26:46 AM
....... and then there's Dad.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 17, 2015, 07:28:11 AM
Dad What in the hell are you doing up so early?
8:00 a.m. babysitting.  The kids will probably still be in bed.. :)
Early to work today.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 17, 2015, 07:30:28 AM
Alright we shall try again to hit the road ::)
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 17, 2015, 07:33:26 AM
Good morning skanks....
Good morning BD and thanks for the PM yesterday, sorry about not ready lying yesterday but the warden wasn't letting me near my phone yesterday to keep me away from work problems or buying cigars.
Damn Chip, that sounds like a close call to me.  I'm happy to hear your doing better, and will be taking care of yourself...!  You might need to cut down on those wild women...!  :)
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 17, 2015, 07:38:17 AM
....... and then there's Dad.
Good morning TR and Dean.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 17, 2015, 07:43:15 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean and BD!
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 17, 2015, 07:45:20 AM
Thanks for the update Chip, and very glad all is OK (relatively speaking).  Hope after the week they can get you on a good "maintenance plan" to keep you in good order for a long time to come.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 17, 2015, 07:48:01 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean and BD!
Jello, Dave(s)...!
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 17, 2015, 07:48:26 AM
8 Montecristo Media Noche Edmundo Robusto (5.0 x 55)
          5/27.50
 7 Four Kicks by Crowned Heads Robusto
         10/39.99
 6 Drew Estate Smoking Monk Porter (Toro)
          5/24.50
 5 Romeo y Julieta Habana Reserve Churchill
         10/34.99
 4 Don Pepin Garcia Blue
          5/22.50
         10/39.99
 2 Drew Estate Undercrown
          5/27.50
 1 Oliva Serie 'G'
         10/32.50
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 17, 2015, 07:53:12 AM
My granddaughter got a new bike.  I asked her if it was a Christmas present, and she said she had saved her money and bought it on her own.  She's been saving her money over the past summer.  She wanted an $80 Barbie bike, but bought the same bike in the same model, purchased a basket, streamers, and a bell for $50 and saved $30....  Gee, I wish I would have started teaching my kids like that when they were 5 years old..!
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 17, 2015, 08:05:18 AM
My granddaughter got a new bike.  I asked her if it was a Christmas present, and she said she had saved her money and bought it on her own.  She's been saving her money over the past summer.  She wanted an $80 Barbie bike, but bought the same bike in the same model, purchased a basket, streamers, and a bell for $50 and saved $30....  Gee, I wish I would have started teaching my kids like that when they were 5 years old..!
What, about how to pimp out a ride?
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 17, 2015, 08:20:04 AM
9 Xicar Serie HC Criollo Toro (6.5 x 52)
         10/32.50
8 Montecristo Media Noche Edmundo Robusto (5.0 x 55)
          5/27.50
 7 Four Kicks by Crowned Heads Robusto
         10/39.99
 6 Drew Estate Smoking Monk Porter (Toro)
          5/24.50
 5 Romeo y Julieta Habana Reserve Churchill
         10/34.99
 4 Don Pepin Garcia Blue
          5/22.50
         10/39.99
 2 Drew Estate Undercrown
          5/27.50
 1 Oliva Serie 'G'
         10/32.50
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 17, 2015, 08:20:26 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean and BD!
morning Dave.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 17, 2015, 08:31:17 AM
My granddaughter got a new bike.  I asked her if it was a Christmas present, and she said she had saved her money and bought it on her own.  She's been saving her money over the past summer.  She wanted an $80 Barbie bike, but bought the same bike in the same model, purchased a basket, streamers, and a bell for $50 and saved $30....  Gee, I wish I would have started teaching my kids like that when they were 5 years old..!
What, about how to pimp out a ride?
LOL... true.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 17, 2015, 08:32:27 AM
Well, it's time for me to get going...  Babysitting until around 3pm....  Bye all...
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 17, 2015, 08:34:05 AM
Another chilly morning!  Have a JdN Red to start the day.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 17, 2015, 08:34:28 AM
Have a good one BD.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 17, 2015, 08:36:24 AM
Is it just me or is the Jam countdown bar not working?
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 17, 2015, 08:42:16 AM
Is it just me or is the Jam countdown bar not working?
Seems to be working for me, other than not really moving that fast.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 17, 2015, 08:55:35 AM
Is it just me or is the Jam countdown bar not working?
Seems to be working for me, other than not really moving that fast.
It's visible now, but earlier changes were taking place with no black ever showing.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 17, 2015, 09:01:05 AM
Mornin gents!
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 17, 2015, 09:11:30 AM
Mornin gents!
Morning 6 Shooter.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 17, 2015, 09:13:57 AM
Mornin gents!
Morning 6 Shooter.
LALTS. Morning, Shaun.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 17, 2015, 09:18:46 AM
Mornin gents!
Morning 6 Shooter.
What's up today Dave?
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 17, 2015, 09:18:59 AM
Mornin gents!
Morning 6 Shooter.
LALTS. Morning, Shaun.
Howdy RunninDave
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 17, 2015, 09:21:52 AM
Mornin gents!
Morning 6 Shooter.
What's up today Dave?
Getting the rest of the Christmas decorations down.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 17, 2015, 09:23:03 AM
Mornin gents!
Morning 6 Shooter.
What's up today Dave?
Getting the rest of the Christmas decorations down.
But cigar then breakfast first of course.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 17, 2015, 09:24:40 AM
Mornin gents!
Morning 6 Shooter.
What's up today Dave?
Getting the rest of the Christmas decorations down.
I suppose it's about that time - my wife took them all down yesterday, trees and all...no complaints.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 17, 2015, 09:25:18 AM
Mornin gents!
Morning 6 Shooter.
What's up today Dave?
Getting the rest of the Christmas decorations down.
But cigar then breakfast first of course.
Haha, understandable.  We tried to go to American Sniper last night but the shows were all sold out, so we have tickets for the 2pm showing today
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 17, 2015, 09:27:56 AM
10 CAO Columbia Robusto (5.0 x 56)
           5/22.10
 9 Xicar Serie HC Criollo Toro (6.5 x 52)
         10/32.50
 8 Montecristo Media Noche Edmundo Robusto (5.0 x 55)
          5/27.50
 7 Four Kicks by Crowned Heads Robusto
         10/39.99
 6 Drew Estate Smoking Monk Porter (Toro)
          5/24.50
 5 Romeo y Julieta Habana Reserve Churchill
         10/34.99
 4 Don Pepin Garcia Blue
          5/22.50
         10/39.99
 2 Drew Estate Undercrown
          5/27.50
 1 Oliva Serie 'G'
         10/32.50
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 17, 2015, 09:35:25 AM
Mornin gents!
Morning 6 Shooter.
What's up today Dave?
Getting the rest of the Christmas decorations down.
But cigar then breakfast first of course.
Haha, understandable.  We tried to go to American Sniper last night but the shows were all sold out, so we have tickets for the 2pm showing today
Fine chick flick!  Everything I've heard is very good.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 17, 2015, 09:39:06 AM
Mornin gents!
Morning 6 Shooter.
What's up today Dave?
Getting the rest of the Christmas decorations down.
But cigar then breakfast first of course.
Haha, understandable.  We tried to go to American Sniper last night but the shows were all sold out, so we have tickets for the 2pm showing today
Fine chick flick!  Everything I've heard is very good.
I am really excited to see it - wife started reading the book last night too
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 17, 2015, 10:15:59 AM
How goes it, jammers?  Did I miss Shaun's posts already?
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 17, 2015, 10:17:27 AM
How goes it, jammers?  Did I miss Shaun's posts already?
Yep, think he's already gone. Jam is about the same - meh.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 17, 2015, 10:19:46 AM
12 Tatuaje El Triunfador Robusto (5.0 x 48)
             5/27.50
11 CLE Cuarenta Robusto (5.0 x 50)
           10/29.99
10 CAO Columbia Robusto (5.0 x 56)
           5/22.10
 9 Xicar Serie HC Criollo Toro (6.5 x 52)
         10/32.50
 8 Montecristo Media Noche Edmundo Robusto (5.0 x 55)
          5/27.50
 7 Four Kicks by Crowned Heads Robusto
         10/39.99
 6 Drew Estate Smoking Monk Porter (Toro)
          5/24.50
 5 Romeo y Julieta Habana Reserve Churchill
         10/34.99
 4 Don Pepin Garcia Blue
          5/22.50
         10/39.99
 2 Drew Estate Undercrown
          5/27.50
 1 Oliva Serie 'G'
         10/32.50
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 17, 2015, 10:21:03 AM
How goes it, jammers?  Did I miss Shaun's posts already?
He got his 6 in.
Did you see the Uncircumcised on the E deal Antnee?
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 17, 2015, 10:23:16 AM
I just read about Chip's ordeal.  Shit.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 17, 2015, 10:24:47 AM
How goes it, jammers?  Did I miss Shaun's posts already?
He got his 6 in.
Did you see the Uncircumcised on the E deal Antnee?
I saw your PM, thanks.  Sam also mentioned that they were on the weekly deal yesterday but I couldn't find it and completely forgot about the alphabet deals.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 17, 2015, 10:26:10 AM
How goes it, jammers?  Did I miss Shaun's posts already?
He got his 6 in.
Did you see the Uncircumcised on the E deal Antnee?
I saw your PM, thanks.  Sam also mentioned that they were on the weekly deal yesterday but I couldn't find it and completely forgot about the alphabet deals.
Man, I totally forgot about those, too. Can't remember the last time I checked those. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 17, 2015, 10:27:58 AM
How goes it, jammers?  Did I miss Shaun's posts already?
He got his 6 in.
Did you see the Uncircumcised on the E deal Antnee?
I saw your PM, thanks.  Sam also mentioned that they were on the weekly deal yesterday but I couldn't find it and completely forgot about the alphabet deals.
And the weekend spotlight has Buesos at a pretty great price, if you need any.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 17, 2015, 10:32:49 AM
morning Shaun and Tony.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 17, 2015, 10:33:57 AM
I just read about Chip's ordeal.  Shit.
Indeed, thank God he got checked out.  A bit more work moving forward, but very happy for warnings.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 17, 2015, 10:36:01 AM
realized I had to clean the shit tank out, damn what an ordeal.
getting ready for the links. will be in the high 60's by the time we tee off. :)
can't ask for much better.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 17, 2015, 10:36:17 AM
How goes it, jammers?  Did I miss Shaun's posts already?
He got his 6 in.
Did you see the Uncircumcised on the E deal Antnee?
I saw your PM, thanks.  Sam also mentioned that they were on the weekly deal yesterday but I couldn't find it and completely forgot about the alphabet deals.
And the weekend spotlight has Buesos at a pretty great price, if you need any.
I saw those.  I'm not really "buying" at the moment but I do have a $20 gift card and that uncut was delicious.  I'd go so far as to say it was my favorite Diesel thus far.  (I haven't smoked my HotD).
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 17, 2015, 10:37:13 AM
morning Shaun and Tony.
Hola Deano.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 17, 2015, 10:41:01 AM
realized I had to clean the shit tank out, damn what an ordeal.
getting ready for the links. will be in the high 60's by the time we tee off. :)
can't ask for much better.
Cold up here but I'm thankful for the lack of precipitation.  Last week my mom was getting temps very similar to ours in southern Italy.  Today their temps are matching southern Florida's.  They don't deal well with the swings.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 17, 2015, 10:45:39 AM
How goes it, jammers?  Did I miss Shaun's posts already?
Yep, think he's already gone. Jam is about the same - meh.
Did a little work and made some breakfast - can't miss a meal and look like this ;)
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 17, 2015, 10:46:14 AM
morning Shaun and Tony.
Good mornin Dean!
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 17, 2015, 10:46:31 AM
realized I had to clean the shit tank out, damn what an ordeal.
getting ready for the links. will be in the high 60's by the time we tee off. :)
can't ask for much better.
Cold up here but I'm thankful for the lack of precipitation.  Last week my mom was getting temps very similar to ours in southern Italy.  Today their temps are matching southern Florida's.  They don't deal well with the swings.
a lot of folks here are complaining about how cold it is. WTF. middle of January and it's in the 60's! next month should be the coldest and then it warms up to Florida weather.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 17, 2015, 10:47:52 AM
How goes it, jammers?  Did I miss Shaun's posts already?
Yep, think he's already gone. Jam is about the same - meh.
Did a little work and made some breakfast - can't miss a meal and look like this ;)
I probably ought to have a bowl of oatmeal before I head to the golf course. I need the energy after my 'do nothing' day yesterday.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 17, 2015, 10:49:02 AM
How goes it, jammers?  Did I miss Shaun's posts already?
Yep, think he's already gone. Jam is about the same - meh.
Did a little work and made some breakfast - can't miss a meal and look like this ;)
I probably ought to have a bowl of oatmeal before I head to the golf course. I need the energy after my 'do nothing' day yesterday.
One of the best breakfasts out there - love some good steel cut oats.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 17, 2015, 10:55:06 AM
How goes it, jammers?  Did I miss Shaun's posts already?
Yep, think he's already gone. Jam is about the same - meh.
Did a little work and made some breakfast - can't miss a meal and look like this ;)
More importantly, whadja eat?  Mornin' Shaun.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 17, 2015, 10:56:55 AM
These Triunfadors are moving slower than normal, no?
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 17, 2015, 10:59:17 AM
How goes it, jammers?  Did I miss Shaun's posts already?
He got his 6 in.
Did you see the Uncircumcised on the E deal Antnee?
I saw your PM, thanks.  Sam also mentioned that they were on the weekly deal yesterday but I couldn't find it and completely forgot about the alphabet deals.
And the weekend spotlight has Buesos at a pretty great price, if you need any.
I saw those.  I'm not really "buying" at the moment but I do have a $20 gift card and that uncut was delicious.  I'd go so far as to say it was my favorite Diesel thus far.  (I haven't smoked my HotD).
Bit too big for my tastes (TNWSS). If they'd get those robustos in stock, I'd probably give them a whirl.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 17, 2015, 11:00:36 AM
How goes it, jammers?  Did I miss Shaun's posts already?
Yep, think he's already gone. Jam is about the same - meh.
Did a little work and made some breakfast - can't miss a meal and look like this ;)
Got a new griddle for Xmas, been making bacon on Sunday mornings like I'm getting paid. In fact, gotta stop on the way home and pick up a package for tomorrow. Om nom nom.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 17, 2015, 11:02:59 AM
How goes it, jammers?  Did I miss Shaun's posts already?
Yep, think he's already gone. Jam is about the same - meh.
Did a little work and made some breakfast - can't miss a meal and look like this ;)
Got a new griddle for Xmas, been making bacon on Sunday mornings like I'm getting paid. In fact, gotta stop on the way home and pick up a package for tomorrow. Om nom nom.
Thick cut maple bacon - ain't no substitutes!
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 17, 2015, 11:03:37 AM
How goes it, jammers?  Did I miss Shaun's posts already?
Yep, think he's already gone. Jam is about the same - meh.
Did a little work and made some breakfast - can't miss a meal and look like this ;)
Got a new griddle for Xmas, been making bacon on Sunday mornings like I'm getting paid. In fact, gotta stop on the way home and pick up a package for tomorrow. Om nom nom.
We were gifted a cheap ass griddle so avoided using it for years.  Turns out it's my favorite thing to cook in.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 17, 2015, 11:03:59 AM
Ok, now I'm out - have a good weekend guys!
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 17, 2015, 11:05:31 AM
How goes it, jammers?  Did I miss Shaun's posts already?
Yep, think he's already gone. Jam is about the same - meh.
Did a little work and made some breakfast - can't miss a meal and look like this ;)
I probably ought to have a bowl of oatmeal before I head to the golf course. I need the energy after my 'do nothing' day yesterday.
One of the best breakfasts out there - love some good steel cut oats.
instant microwave oatmeal here.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 17, 2015, 11:05:50 AM
Making waffles for the kids as we speak. And I ain't talking Eggos.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 17, 2015, 11:05:59 AM
13 Obsidian Half-Corona Tins (3.5 x 46)
             10/24.99 (two tins)
[...]
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 17, 2015, 11:06:24 AM
Ok, now I'm out - have a good weekend guys!
What was that.....8?
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 17, 2015, 11:07:06 AM
How goes it, jammers?  Did I miss Shaun's posts already?
Yep, think he's already gone. Jam is about the same - meh.
Did a little work and made some breakfast - can't miss a meal and look like this ;)
Got a new griddle for Xmas, been making bacon on Sunday mornings like I'm getting paid. In fact, gotta stop on the way home and pick up a package for tomorrow. Om nom nom.
Thick cut maple bacon - ain't no substitutes!
never found bacon I didn't like.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 17, 2015, 11:07:10 AM
Ok, now I'm out - have a good weekend guys!
What was that.....8?
That's a half page, we'll take it.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 17, 2015, 11:07:48 AM
Ok, now I'm out - have a good weekend guys!
that was quick!
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 17, 2015, 11:09:51 AM
How goes it, jammers?  Did I miss Shaun's posts already?
Yep, think he's already gone. Jam is about the same - meh.
Did a little work and made some breakfast - can't miss a meal and look like this ;)
Got a new griddle for Xmas, been making bacon on Sunday mornings like I'm getting paid. In fact, gotta stop on the way home and pick up a package for tomorrow. Om nom nom.
Thick cut maple bacon - ain't no substitutes!
Always go thick cut, haven't tried the maple version yet.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 17, 2015, 11:10:30 AM
Ok, now I'm out - have a good weekend guys!
Later, 6-Post.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 17, 2015, 11:12:10 AM
How goes it, jammers?  Did I miss Shaun's posts already?
Yep, think he's already gone. Jam is about the same - meh.
Did a little work and made some breakfast - can't miss a meal and look like this ;)
Got a new griddle for Xmas, been making bacon on Sunday mornings like I'm getting paid. In fact, gotta stop on the way home and pick up a package for tomorrow. Om nom nom.
We were gifted a cheap ass griddle so avoided using it for years.  Turns out it's my favorite thing to cook in.
Love it for pancakes, too. And the wife makes eggs on it. Best gift I've gotten in awhile.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 17, 2015, 11:23:23 AM
okay, I'm out of here.
pars, birdies, and eagles.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 17, 2015, 11:28:18 AM
okay, I'm out of here.
pars, birdies, and eagles.
Hit 'em straight, Dean.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 17, 2015, 11:34:28 AM
How goes it, jammers?  Did I miss Shaun's posts already?
Yep, think he's already gone. Jam is about the same - meh.
Did a little work and made some breakfast - can't miss a meal and look like this ;)
Got a new griddle for Xmas, been making bacon on Sunday mornings like I'm getting paid. In fact, gotta stop on the way home and pick up a package for tomorrow. Om nom nom.
We were gifted a cheap ass griddle so avoided using it for years.  Turns out it's my favorite thing to cook in.
Love it for pancakes, too. And the wife makes eggs on it. Best gift I've gotten in awhile.
I use it to make burgers during the winter months when I'm too lazy to light up the grill.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 17, 2015, 11:37:36 AM
Ok, now I'm out - have a good weekend guys!
that was quick!
TWSS
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 17, 2015, 12:11:42 PM
How goes it, jammers?  Did I miss Shaun's posts already?
Yep, think he's already gone. Jam is about the same - meh.
Did a little work and made some breakfast - can't miss a meal and look like this ;)
Got a new griddle for Xmas, been making bacon on Sunday mornings like I'm getting paid. In fact, gotta stop on the way home and pick up a package for tomorrow. Om nom nom.
We were gifted a cheap ass griddle so avoided using it for years.  Turns out it's my favorite thing to cook in.
Love it for pancakes, too. And the wife makes eggs on it. Best gift I've gotten in awhile.
I use it to make burgers during the winter months when I'm too lazy to light up the grill.
I still use a pan for that. Too much of a PITA to clean the griddle just for a couple burgers.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 17, 2015, 12:13:57 PM
How goes it, jammers?  Did I miss Shaun's posts already?
Yep, think he's already gone. Jam is about the same - meh.
Did a little work and made some breakfast - can't miss a meal and look like this ;)
Got a new griddle for Xmas, been making bacon on Sunday mornings like I'm getting paid. In fact, gotta stop on the way home and pick up a package for tomorrow. Om nom nom.
We were gifted a cheap ass griddle so avoided using it for years.  Turns out it's my favorite thing to cook in.
Love it for pancakes, too. And the wife makes eggs on it. Best gift I've gotten in awhile.
I use it to make burgers during the winter months when I'm too lazy to light up the grill.
I still use a pan for that. Too much of a PITA to clean the griddle just for a couple burgers.
My griddle is pretty easy to clean.  Anyhoo, I've gotta run.  The boys have their first belt test.  (It's a joke but whatever).
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 17, 2015, 12:27:04 PM
[...]
Mine's easy too, I'm just a tad lazy. Later, Tony.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: sfish on January 17, 2015, 01:07:56 PM
Afternoon guys. My daughter is at a birthday party and my son is having a friend over so I figured I'd log on and get some work done. Pretty sad actually but I'm anchored to the house
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 17, 2015, 01:15:51 PM
Afternoon guys. My daughter is at a birthday party and my son is having a friend over so I figured I'd log on and get some work done. Pretty sad actually but I'm anchored to the house
That sucks. Afternoon, Scott.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 17, 2015, 01:27:03 PM
Morning, muchachos.  Still can't do any real work around the house, so hanging in my study and puttering with financial stuff. May start drinking and smoking early.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 17, 2015, 01:30:19 PM
Morning, muchachos.  Still can't do any real work around the house, so hanging in my study and puttering with financial stuff. May start drinking and smoking early.
Always a solid plan.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: sfish on January 17, 2015, 01:32:58 PM
Afternoon guys. My daughter is at a birthday party and my son is having a friend over so I figured I'd log on and get some work done. Pretty sad actually but I'm anchored to the house
That sucks. Afternoon, Scott.
Well my son is 9 so it's not like I have to watch them much. Got the grill lit for some sausages and may sneak a small stogie while grilling
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 17, 2015, 01:35:37 PM
Afternoon guys. My daughter is at a birthday party and my son is having a friend over so I figured I'd log on and get some work done. Pretty sad actually but I'm anchored to the house
That sucks. Afternoon, Scott.
Well my son is 9 so it's not like I have to watch them much. Got the grill lit for some sausages and may sneak a small stogie while grilling
Them hitting the age where you don't have to watch them every second, that's definitely a good milestone to pass.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: sfish on January 17, 2015, 01:52:49 PM
Afternoon guys. My daughter is at a birthday party and my son is having a friend over so I figured I'd log on and get some work done. Pretty sad actually but I'm anchored to the house
That sucks. Afternoon, Scott.
Well my son is 9 so it's not like I have to watch them much. Got the grill lit for some sausages and may sneak a small stogie while grilling
Them hitting the age where you don't have to watch them every second, that's definitely a good milestone to pass.
Exactly, drop-offs at birthdays are also nice
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 17, 2015, 02:04:59 PM
15 Oliva Saison Maduro Toro (6.0 x 50)
              10/34.99
14 La Gloria Cubana Rabito Cochino Corona (6.5 x 46)
               6/17.99 (2 coffins)
[...]
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 17, 2015, 02:05:39 PM
Afternoon guys. My daughter is at a birthday party and my son is having a friend over so I figured I'd log on and get some work done. Pretty sad actually but I'm anchored to the house
That sucks. Afternoon, Scott.
Well my son is 9 so it's not like I have to watch them much. Got the grill lit for some sausages and may sneak a small stogie while grilling
Them hitting the age where you don't have to watch them every second, that's definitely a good milestone to pass.
On to bigger and better problems....
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 17, 2015, 02:06:29 PM
Afternoon guys. My daughter is at a birthday party and my son is having a friend over so I figured I'd log on and get some work done. Pretty sad actually but I'm anchored to the house
Glad you could drop in Fishy.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: sfish on January 17, 2015, 02:08:19 PM
Morning, muchachos.  Still can't do any real work around the house, so hanging in my study and puttering with financial stuff. May start drinking and smoking early.
I hear ya Raz, smoked a little Oliva G perfecto while grilling and thinking about a nip of scotch to take the edge off
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: sfish on January 17, 2015, 02:09:22 PM
Afternoon guys. My daughter is at a birthday party and my son is having a friend over so I figured I'd log on and get some work done. Pretty sad actually but I'm anchored to the house
That sucks. Afternoon, Scott.
Well my son is 9 so it's not like I have to watch them much. Got the grill lit for some sausages and may sneak a small stogie while grilling
Them hitting the age where you don't have to watch them every second, that's definitely a good milestone to pass.
On to bigger and better problems....
Of course but there's a nice little zone in between that must be enjoyed
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 17, 2015, 02:09:48 PM
Afternoon guys. My daughter is at a birthday party and my son is having a friend over so I figured I'd log on and get some work done. Pretty sad actually but I'm anchored to the house
That sucks. Afternoon, Scott.
Well my son is 9 so it's not like I have to watch them much. Got the grill lit for some sausages and may sneak a small stogie while grilling
Them hitting the age where you don't have to watch them every second, that's definitely a good milestone to pass.
On to bigger and better problems....
LOL, no doubt.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: sfish on January 17, 2015, 02:10:20 PM
Afternoon guys. My daughter is at a birthday party and my son is having a friend over so I figured I'd log on and get some work done. Pretty sad actually but I'm anchored to the house
Glad you could drop in Fishy.
Yeah I've been trying to get some extra work done prior to my absence
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 17, 2015, 02:20:18 PM
Time for me to wrap it up. Have a good rest of the weekend, all. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 17, 2015, 02:39:48 PM
Afternoon guys. My daughter is at a birthday party and my son is having a friend over so I figured I'd log on and get some work done. Pretty sad actually but I'm anchored to the house
That sucks. Afternoon, Scott.
Well my son is 9 so it's not like I have to watch them much. Got the grill lit for some sausages and may sneak a small stogie while grilling
Them hitting the age where you don't have to watch them every second, that's definitely a good milestone to pass.
On to bigger and better problems....
Of course but there's a nice little zone in between that must be enjoyed
For sure.  Lots of little zones, but barely enough time to catch you breath and appreciate them.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 17, 2015, 02:40:56 PM
Afternoon guys. My daughter is at a birthday party and my son is having a friend over so I figured I'd log on and get some work done. Pretty sad actually but I'm anchored to the house
Glad you could drop in Fishy.
Yeah I've been trying to get some extra work done prior to my absence
Don't know if you saw my conversation with Antnee earlier, Diesel Uncut toro's are the E deal this week.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 17, 2015, 02:46:58 PM
Morning, muchachos.  Still can't do any real work around the house, so hanging in my study and puttering with financial stuff. May start drinking and smoking early.
I hear ya Raz, smoked a little Oliva G perfecto while grilling and thinking about a nip of scotch to take the edge off
A grand idea.  Don't have any G's, but I have some little V's.  I believe I'll have one of those and some Glenlivet.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: sfish on January 17, 2015, 03:00:06 PM
Afternoon guys. My daughter is at a birthday party and my son is having a friend over so I figured I'd log on and get some work done. Pretty sad actually but I'm anchored to the house
Glad you could drop in Fishy.
Yeah I've been trying to get some extra work done prior to my absence
Don't know if you saw my conversation with Antnee earlier, Diesel Uncut toro's are the E deal this week.
I'll check it out, did you smoke one yet? We have to determine if Tony is full of shit or not
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: sfish on January 17, 2015, 03:00:29 PM
Morning, muchachos.  Still can't do any real work around the house, so hanging in my study and puttering with financial stuff. May start drinking and smoking early.
I hear ya Raz, smoked a little Oliva G perfecto while grilling and thinking about a nip of scotch to take the edge off
A grand idea.  Don't have any G's, but I have some little V's.  I believe I'll have one of those and some Glenlivet.
I like the cut of your jib
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 17, 2015, 03:08:14 PM
Afternoon guys. My daughter is at a birthday party and my son is having a friend over so I figured I'd log on and get some work done. Pretty sad actually but I'm anchored to the house
Glad you could drop in Fishy.
Yeah I've been trying to get some extra work done prior to my absence
Don't know if you saw my conversation with Antnee earlier, Diesel Uncut toro's are the E deal this week.
I'll check it out, did you smoke one yet? We have to determine if Tony is full of shit or not
Well, he is full of shit, but they are a nice smoke.  Had one last night.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: sfish on January 17, 2015, 03:12:20 PM
Afternoon guys. My daughter is at a birthday party and my son is having a friend over so I figured I'd log on and get some work done. Pretty sad actually but I'm anchored to the house
Glad you could drop in Fishy.
Yeah I've been trying to get some extra work done prior to my absence
Don't know if you saw my conversation with Antnee earlier, Diesel Uncut toro's are the E deal this week.
I'll check it out, did you smoke one yet? We have to determine if Tony is full of shit or not
Well, he is full of shit, but they are a nice smoke.  Had one last night.
Can you post the link to the alphabet deals?
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: sfish on January 17, 2015, 03:19:36 PM
You know what I don't understand? How can a clearance item be on backorder?
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 17, 2015, 03:58:23 PM
Morning, muchachos.  Still can't do any real work around the house, so hanging in my study and puttering with financial stuff. May start drinking and smoking early.
I hear ya Raz, smoked a little Oliva G perfecto while grilling and thinking about a nip of scotch to take the edge off
A grand idea.  Don't have any G's, but I have some little V's.  I believe I'll have one of those and some Glenlivet.
I like the cut of your jib
Why, thank-you. If you like my jib, you should see my genoa.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 17, 2015, 03:58:55 PM
You know what I don't understand? How can a clearance item be on backorder?
POTD, right there. Post. Of. The. Day.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 17, 2015, 04:02:47 PM
Oliva V #4.  All the V's get good press, but the #4 is the one that always stands out to me.  I love these things.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 17, 2015, 04:18:24 PM
had a good time on the links.

 http://www.plantationoncrystalriver.com/championship-course.htm

this is not an easy course for all skill levels as the advertise. I did par the 200 yard par 3 #3 and birdied the #4 par 5, but it was bogie, double bogie+ golf.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 17, 2015, 04:19:16 PM
[...]
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you and your family have the support of everyone of us in the banter family.  Be holding a good thought for you Chip.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 17, 2015, 04:20:09 PM
had a good time on the links.

 http://www.plantationoncrystalriver.com/championship-course.htm

this is not an easy course for all skill levels as the advertise. I did par the 200 yard par 3 #3 and birdied the #4 par 5, but it was bogie, double bogie+ golf.
What's a double booger?
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 17, 2015, 04:22:49 PM
had a good time on the links.

 http://www.plantationoncrystalriver.com/championship-course.htm

this is not an easy course for all skill levels as the advertise. I did par the 200 yard par 3 #3 and birdied the #4 par 5, but it was bogie, double bogie+ golf.
What's a double booger?
who's picking?
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 17, 2015, 04:26:22 PM
had a good time on the links.

 http://www.plantationoncrystalriver.com/championship-course.htm

this is not an easy course for all skill levels as the advertise. I did par the 200 yard par 3 #3 and birdied the #4 par 5, but it was bogie, double bogie+ golf.
What's a double booger?
who's picking?
Pickin' and choosin'...
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 17, 2015, 04:46:39 PM
it takes balls:

MOULTRIE, GA (WALB) -
Mothers Against Drunk Driving officials said they were angry after several people showed up for a court mandated meeting after drinking.

According to a report, the meeting was a Victims Impact Panel held on Saturday. Leaders ended up calling police.

Authorities said five people had been drinking.

Breathalyzer tests determined that one person, 30-year-old Alfredo Lara was intoxicated, and the four others were below the legal limit.

Officers said Lara smelled of alcohol, and his speech was slurred.

Lara was charged with public drunkenness and taken to the Colquitt County Jail. He had a blood alcohol content of .082.

"It's never a good idea to show up intoxicated," said Officer Sandra Matthews with Moultrie Police. "You're there for that reason, maybe to learn, maybe to change your ways."

MADD officials said it was a sign of disrespect.

"This past Saturday was ridiculous," said Southwest Georgia MADD Leader Gary Robinson. "It's disrespectful for the victims who did show up to speak."

"It shows that they don't respect you, it shows that they don't care and that they will drink and drive again,” said MADD National Teen Influencer Dakota Baker.

The four others who had been drinking were ordered to leave the meeting that day, but were not charged.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: Oyam18 on January 17, 2015, 05:21:13 PM
Shopping!
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 17, 2015, 05:35:39 PM
Afternoon guys. My daughter is at a birthday party and my son is having a friend over so I figured I'd log on and get some work done. Pretty sad actually but I'm anchored to the house
Glad you could drop in Fishy.
Yeah I've been trying to get some extra work done prior to my absence
Don't know if you saw my conversation with Antnee earlier, Diesel Uncut toro's are the E deal this week.
I'll check it out, did you smoke one yet? We have to determine if Tony is full of shit or not
Well, he is full of shit, but they are a nice smoke.  Had one last night.
Can you post the link to the alphabet deals?
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/deal/speciale/
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 17, 2015, 05:40:06 PM
[...]

Redonkulous!
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 17, 2015, 05:41:12 PM
Shopping!
Even the photo is tipsy!  Tater phone?
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 17, 2015, 06:44:41 PM
[...]
No bloody kiddin'!

Chip, prayers from up here in the northwest.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 17, 2015, 06:48:05 PM
Man, I gotta be more careful about going back and reading the earlier parts of the thread. I completely missed what was going on with Chip.
Title: Re: 1/17/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 17, 2015, 08:16:08 PM
[...]

There's too much alcohol out there. If we had common-sense alcohol control laws, such as restricting beer to 2-packs and liquor to pint bottles, there'd be less alcohol-fueled irresponsibility and death.

Sorry, don't mean to sound flippant.

Yes I do. Who'm I kiddin?