CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on April 25, 2018, 12:01:47 AM

Title: 4/25/2018
Post by: CigarBanter on April 25, 2018, 12:01:47 AM
Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 25, 2018, 05:52:24 AM
Morning, all. Happy day of humping.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 25, 2018, 06:24:00 AM
Morning, all. Happy day of humping.
Good morning, Dave. Heading in for my humping now.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 25, 2018, 06:29:14 AM
Morning, all. Happy day of humping.
Good morning, Dave. Heading in for my humping now.
Starting to sound like Dean now.  Making strawberry pancakes as well?
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 25, 2018, 06:30:06 AM
Morning Dave and Tony.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 25, 2018, 06:32:53 AM
Today is Wednesday, April 25, the 115th day of 2018. There are 250 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On April 25, 1898, the United States Congress declared war on Spain; the 10-week conflict resulted in an American victory.

On this date:

In 404 B.C., the Peloponnesian War ended as Athens surrendered to Sparta.

In 1507, a world map produced by German cartographer Martin Waldseemueller contained the first recorded use of the term "America," in honor of Italian navigator Amerigo Vespucci (vehs-POO'-chee).

In 1792, French highwayman Nicolas Jacques Pelletier became the first person to be executed by the guillotine.

In 1915, during World War I, Allied soldiers invaded the Gallipoli (guh-LIHP'-uh-lee) Peninsula in an unsuccessful attempt to take the Ottoman Empire out of the war.

In 1945, during World War II, U.S. and Soviet forces linked up on the Elbe (EL'-beh) River, a meeting that dramatized the collapse of Nazi Germany's defenses. Delegates from some 50 countries gathered in San Francisco to organize the United Nations.

In 1959, the St. Lawrence Seaway opened to shipping.

In 1964, vandals sawed off the head of the "Little Mermaid" statue in Copenhagen, Denmark.

In 1974, the "Carnation Revolution" took place in Portugal as a bloodless military coup toppled the Estado Novo regime.

In 1983, 10-year-old Samantha Smith of Manchester, Maine, received a reply from Soviet leader Yuri V. Andropov to a letter she'd written expressing her concerns about nuclear war; Andropov gave assurances that the Soviet Union did not want war, and invited Samantha to visit his country, a trip she made in July.

In 1990, the Hubble Space Telescope was deployed in orbit from the space shuttle Discovery. (It was later discovered that the telescope's primary mirror was flawed, requiring the installation of corrective components to achieve optimal focus.)

In 1993, hundreds of thousands of gay rights activists and their supporters marched in Washington, D.C., demanding equal rights and freedom from discrimination.

In 2002, Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes of the Grammy-winning trio TLC died in an SUV crash in Honduras; she was 30.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 25, 2018, 06:33:54 AM
Ten years ago: Three New York police detectives were acquitted in the 50-shot killing of Sean Bell, an unarmed black man, on his wedding day; as news of the verdict spread, many in a crowd outside the courthouse began weeping, while others were enraged, swearing and screaming "Murderers! Murderers!" or "KKK!"

Five years ago: President Barack Obama consoled a rural Texas community rocked by a deadly fertilizer plant explosion that killed 15 people, telling mourners during a memorial service at Baylor University they were not alone in their grief. President Barack Obama joined his four living predecessors to dedicate the George W. Bush Presidential Center in Dallas. Reggaeton star Don Omar was the top winner of the Billboard Latin Music Awards in Coral Gables, Florida, taking home 10 prizes.

One year ago: A federal judge blocked President Donald Trump's attempt to withhold funding from "sanctuary cities" that did not cooperate with U.S. immigration officials, saying the president had no authority to attach new conditions to federal spending. Ivanka Trump drew groans and hisses from an audience in Berlin while defending her father's attitude toward women, but brushed the negative reaction aside as "politics" during her first overseas trip as a White House adviser.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 25, 2018, 06:35:02 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actor Al Pacino is 78. Ballroom dance judge Len Goodman (TV: "Dancing with the Stars") is 74. Rock musician Stu Cook (Creedence Clearwater Revival) is 73. Singer Bjorn Ulvaeus (BYORN ul-VAY'-us) (ABBA) is 73. Actress Talia Shire is 73. Actor Jeffrey DeMunn is 71. Rock musician Steve Ferrone (Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers) is 68. Country singer-songwriter Rob Crosby is 64. Actor Hank Azaria is 54. Rock singer Andy Bell (Erasure) is 54. Rock musician Eric Avery is 53. Country musician Rory Feek (Joey + Rory) is 53. TV personality Jane Clayson is 51. Actress Renee Zellweger is 49. Actress Gina Torres is 49. Actor Jason Lee is 48. Actor Jason Wiles is 48. Actress Emily Bergl is 43. Actor Jonathan Angel is 41. Actress Marguerite Moreau is 41. Singer Jacob Underwood is 38. Actress Melonie Diaz is 34. Actress Sara Paxton is 30. Actress Allisyn Ashley Arm is 22.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 25, 2018, 06:35:57 AM
Thought for Today: "There is nothing in the universe that I fear but that I shall not know all my duty, or shall fail to do it." - Mary Lyon, American educator (1797-1849).
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 25, 2018, 06:36:43 AM
Another day Mr. Dean will have to settle for a Country singer instead of a rapper.
I'm failing him.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 25, 2018, 06:41:51 AM
Man O War Day at the Sis.  I like the MOW Side Projects, but weren't they supposed to be a small batch, one off kind of offering?  Been around a long time...
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 25, 2018, 06:46:49 AM
Be sure and make a CI purchase before the change on Thursday to get your Pure Bull Turkey Jerky - Cranberry Infused freebie!
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 25, 2018, 07:00:00 AM
Be sure and make a CI purchase before the change on Thursday to get your Pure Bull Turkey Jerky - Cranberry Infused freebie!
It certainly sounds delicious!
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 25, 2018, 07:07:26 AM
Morning, all. Happy day of humping.
Good morning, Dave. Heading in for my humping now.
Starting to sound like Dean now.  Making strawberry pancakes as well?
Hardly. Good morning, GreatWhiteNorthDave.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 25, 2018, 07:09:04 AM
Another day Mr. Dean will have to settle for a Country singer instead of a rapper.
I'm failing him.
You mean Mr. Bean.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 25, 2018, 07:10:35 AM
Man, I can't believe that Sean Bell fiasco was 10 years ago. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 25, 2018, 07:17:41 AM
Yea, just wanted to see if you were paying attention.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 25, 2018, 07:18:09 AM
Man, I can't believe that Sean Bell fiasco was 10 years ago. Sheesh.
Time marches on old man!
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 25, 2018, 07:25:06 AM
Man, I can't believe that Sean Bell fiasco was 10 years ago. Sheesh.
I wish I could say that I can't believe after 10 years, it's still happening fairly regularly, but I absolutely believe it.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 25, 2018, 07:25:35 AM
Man, I can't believe that Sean Bell fiasco was 10 years ago. Sheesh.
Time marches on old man!
No joke.

Rainy day here but at least the temperature is right
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 25, 2018, 07:30:24 AM
Morning, all. Happy day of humping.
Good morning, Dave. Heading in for my humping now.
Starting to sound like Dean now.  Making strawberry pancakes as well?
With an EPC 2nd?
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 25, 2018, 07:36:09 AM
Man, I can't believe that Sean Bell fiasco was 10 years ago. Sheesh.
I wish I could say that I can't believe after 10 years, it's still happening fairly regularly, but I absolutely believe it.
I'm still amazed. Denial? I'm afraid so.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 25, 2018, 07:39:35 AM
Off to do some damage, later all.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 25, 2018, 07:51:42 AM
Off to do some damage, later all.
Breakfast?
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on April 25, 2018, 08:11:09 AM
good morning and Happy Wednesday. it's golf day if I have money left over after tires and oil change at 11am
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: Threebean on April 25, 2018, 08:29:03 AM
Another day Mr. Dean will have to settle for a Country singer instead of a rapper.
I'm failing him.
You mean Mr. Bean.
We do have the Abba singer with the funny name, Bjorn Ulvaeus.  Who wouldn't want a last name which sounds like it could be a lady part.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: Threebean on April 25, 2018, 08:30:03 AM
Morning Daves, Tony, and Dean.  It's Dallas day for me soon as the traffic dies down a bit.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 25, 2018, 08:34:06 AM
Another day Mr. Dean will have to settle for a Country singer instead of a rapper.
I'm failing him.
You mean Mr. Bean.
We do have the Abba singer with the funny name, Bjorn Ulvaeus.  Who wouldn't want a last name which sounds like it could be a lady part.
Oh, Dolores!
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180425/c84ba7a9f517aa2a3cedd6bef8a30b11.jpg)
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 25, 2018, 08:34:19 AM
Morning Daves, Tony, and Dean.  It's Dallas day for me soon as the traffic dies down a bit.
Morning, LadyPartsOnTheBrainMark, PossiblyGolfingDean.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 25, 2018, 08:35:11 AM
Another day Mr. Dean will have to settle for a Country singer instead of a rapper.
I'm failing him.
You mean Mr. Bean.
We do have the Abba singer with the funny name, Bjorn Ulvaeus.  Who wouldn't want a last name which sounds like it could be a lady part.
Oh, Dolores!
(https://i.imgur.com/PjgYCIF.gif)
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: ss2 on April 25, 2018, 08:36:23 AM
Good morning Tony, Dean, Dave & Dave! & Mark!  (fixed it)
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 25, 2018, 08:37:53 AM
Good morning Tony, Dean, Dave & Dave! & Mark!  (fixed it)
Happy hump day, Sam.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 25, 2018, 08:38:43 AM
good morning and Happy Wednesday. it's golf day if I have money left over after tires and oil change at 11am
Good morning, GolfingDean.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 25, 2018, 08:40:06 AM
Good morning Tony, Dean, Dave & Dave! & Mark!  (fixed it)
Lol, Sam!
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 25, 2018, 08:40:58 AM
Jam still going on, by the by. LADCs up now.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: Threebean on April 25, 2018, 08:42:31 AM
Good morning Tony, Dean, Dave & Dave! & Mark!  (fixed it)
Morning, Sam. You may have one too many Daves at this point, but who can keep track.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 25, 2018, 09:04:34 AM
Another day Mr. Dean will have to settle for a Country singer instead of a rapper.
I'm failing him.
You mean Mr. Bean.
We do have the Abba singer with the funny name, Bjorn Ulvaeus.  Who wouldn't want a last name which sounds like it could be a lady part.
Oh, Dolores!
(https://i.imgur.com/PjgYCIF.gif)
Yours is better... animated.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: ss2 on April 25, 2018, 09:23:47 AM
Good morning Tony, Dean, Dave & Dave! & Mark!  (fixed it)
Morning, Sam. You may have one too many Daves at this point, but who can keep track.
Very true, but just covering the bases.  Safe bet there's at least a couple of Daves lurking...  ;)
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 25, 2018, 09:24:38 AM
Good morning Tony, Dean, Dave & Dave! & Mark!  (fixed it)
Morning, Sam. You may have one too many Daves at this point, but who can keep track.
Very true, but just covering the bases.  Safe bet there's at least a couple of Daves lurking...  ;)
For sure.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: ss2 on April 25, 2018, 09:33:16 AM
I mean, just because i'm paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't watching!   :o
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 25, 2018, 09:45:55 AM
I mean, just because i'm paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't watching!   :o
#fakenews
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: Threebean on April 25, 2018, 09:51:21 AM
I mean, just because i'm paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't watching!   :o
Indeed.  They're like that wack-a-mole game, one's always popping up.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 25, 2018, 10:00:25 AM
I mean, just because i'm paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't watching!   :o
Indeed.  They're like that wack-a-mole game, one's always popping up.
The banter by-laws are nothing to trifle with.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 25, 2018, 10:08:34 AM
I mean, just because i'm paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't watching!   :o
Did you see my thoughts on the Gilberto Oliva Nicaragua Reserva Blanc yesterday?
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: Threebean on April 25, 2018, 10:10:13 AM
Time for me to hit the construction-ridden road to Big D.  Adios, mofos.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: ss2 on April 25, 2018, 10:15:48 AM
I mean, just because i'm paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't watching!   :o
Did you see my thoughts on the Gilberto Oliva Nicaragua Reserva Blanc yesterday?
I did, thank you.  Looks like i'm going to be looking for them to go on sale again to try.  I agree with Mark as Oliva products do seem to draw tight and that's a nuisance, but i do like their blends.  and the MBIII seems to be an exception as I've bought a few mega samplers for $70.00 at Holts with very little draw or burn issues.
on a different note, while we're talking cigars,  i did re-visit a Henry Clay Stalk Cut yesterday for lunch and was pleasantly surprised at how it had evolved into a very pleasant smoke!  When i'd tried it OTT, i was concerned that it was just another harsh smoke masquerading as a "bold" blend.  Glad I listened to TD and let them rest for a while.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: ss2 on April 25, 2018, 10:16:03 AM
Time for me to hit the construction-ridden road to Big D.  Adios, mofos.
Be careful out there!
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 25, 2018, 10:21:09 AM
Time for me to hit the construction-ridden road to Big D.  Adios, mofos.
Watch out for vagrants sleeping in potholes!
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 25, 2018, 10:23:26 AM
Time for me to hit the construction-ridden road to Big D.  Adios, mofos.
Safe travels.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: ss2 on April 25, 2018, 10:29:46 AM
new flash sale at Holts  https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 25, 2018, 10:35:34 AM
I mean, just because i'm paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't watching!   :o
Did you see my thoughts on the Gilberto Oliva Nicaragua Reserva Blanc yesterday?
I did, thank you.  Looks like i'm going to be looking for them to go on sale again to try.  I agree with Mark as Oliva products do seem to draw tight and that's a nuisance, but i do like their blends.  and the MBIII seems to be an exception as I've bought a few mega samplers for $70.00 at Holts with very little draw or burn issues.
on a different note, while we're talking cigars,  i did re-visit a Henry Clay Stalk Cut yesterday for lunch and was pleasantly surprised at how it had evolved into a very pleasant smoke!  When i'd tried it OTT, i was concerned that it was just another harsh smoke masquerading as a "bold" blend.  Glad I listened to TD and let them rest for a while.
One thing I neglected to mention is that I would absolutely smoke it again. I'd buy if the right deal came along.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 25, 2018, 10:35:57 AM
new flash sale at Holts  https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html
Speaking of the Nat Sherman Timeless, I was at the library yesterday looking through the books for sale. I saw one that looked like it might be interesting, some tech spy thriller. I opened it up to check out a few pages, and the first thing I read was the protagonist cutting and lighting a Nat Sherman Timeless. Figured that was my cue to put it in the buy pile.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 25, 2018, 10:48:00 AM
new flash sale at Holts  https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html
Speaking of the Nat Sherman Timeless, I was at the library yesterday looking through the books for sale. I saw one that looked like it might be interesting, some tech spy thriller. I opened it up to check out a few pages, and the first thing I read was the protagonist cutting and lighting a Nat Sherman Timeless. Figured that was my cue to put it in the buy pile.
Did it set you back 25¢ ?
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: ss2 on April 25, 2018, 10:48:09 AM
new flash sale at Holts  https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html
Speaking of the Nat Sherman Timeless, I was at the library yesterday looking through the books for sale. I saw one that looked like it might be interesting, some tech spy thriller. I opened it up to check out a few pages, and the first thing I read was the protagonist cutting and lighting a Nat Sherman Timeless. Figured that was my cue to put it in the buy pile.
Nice!  I was reading a book last year where the antagonist lit up a Gurkha Black Dragon.  One of the few Gurks I like.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 25, 2018, 11:00:34 AM
new flash sale at Holts  https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html
Speaking of the Nat Sherman Timeless, I was at the library yesterday looking through the books for sale. I saw one that looked like it might be interesting, some tech spy thriller. I opened it up to check out a few pages, and the first thing I read was the protagonist cutting and lighting a Nat Sherman Timeless. Figured that was my cue to put it in the buy pile.
Did it set you back 25¢ ?
No, 50¢ ;)
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on April 25, 2018, 11:14:42 AM
here goes almost $700 out of my pocket.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on April 25, 2018, 11:15:55 AM
I mean, just because i'm paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't watching!   :o
Did you see my thoughts on the Gilberto Oliva Nicaragua Reserva Blanc yesterday?
no. you actually smoked a cigar this month?
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: ss2 on April 25, 2018, 11:17:22 AM
here goes almost $700 out of my pocket.
OUCH!
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 25, 2018, 11:21:41 AM
here goes almost $700 out of my pocket.
Oof. Those tires infused with gold or something?
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on April 25, 2018, 11:31:24 AM
here goes almost $700 out of my pocket.
Oof. Those tires infused with gold or something?
....and oil change. nothing is cheap anymore and I'm not getting top rated tires, but they have a 'life time warrantee'.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on April 25, 2018, 11:32:12 AM
here goes almost $700 out of my pocket.
Oof. Those tires infused with gold or something?
....and oil change. nothing is cheap anymore and I'm not getting top rated tires, but they have a 'life time warrantee'.
I think they charge extra for air.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 25, 2018, 11:35:49 AM
here goes almost $700 out of my pocket.
Oof. Those tires infused with gold or something?
....and oil change. nothing is cheap anymore and I'm not getting top rated tires, but they have a 'life time warrantee'.
Well, shit, the oil change shouldn't be more than $30, I would think. Did you ask if they have a senior discount? Lol
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 25, 2018, 11:48:35 AM
I mean, just because i'm paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't watching!   :o
Did you see my thoughts on the Gilberto Oliva Nicaragua Reserva Blanc yesterday?
no. you actually smoked a cigar this month?
Might not even have been the first one.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on April 25, 2018, 11:59:28 AM
here goes almost $700 out of my pocket.
Oof. Those tires infused with gold or something?
....and oil change. nothing is cheap anymore and I'm not getting top rated tires, but they have a 'life time warrantee'.
Well, shit, the oil change shouldn't be more than $30, I would think. Did you ask if they have a senior discount? Lol
yes, and AAA, etc.

they say my right lower ball joint has play, I need an alignment, struts, and shocks. LOL. they can go fuck themselves. I'll take it to my mechanic and have him look it over. asshats are always trying to get extra.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 25, 2018, 12:39:23 PM
here goes almost $700 out of my pocket.
Oof. Those tires infused with gold or something?
....and oil change. nothing is cheap anymore and I'm not getting top rated tires, but they have a 'life time warrantee'.
Well, shit, the oil change shouldn't be more than $30, I would think. Did you ask if they have a senior discount? Lol
yes, and AAA, etc.

they say my right lower ball joint has play, I need an alignment, struts, and shocks. LOL. they can go fuck themselves. I'll take it to my mechanic and have him look it over. asshats are always trying to get extra.
Did you tell them your right lower ball joint would get play later? Cause that's what I would've said.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on April 25, 2018, 12:56:34 PM
here goes almost $700 out of my pocket.
Oof. Those tires infused with gold or something?
....and oil change. nothing is cheap anymore and I'm not getting top rated tires, but they have a 'life time warrantee'.
Well, shit, the oil change shouldn't be more than $30, I would think. Did you ask if they have a senior discount? Lol
yes, and AAA, etc.

they say my right lower ball joint has play, I need an alignment, struts, and shocks. LOL. they can go fuck themselves. I'll take it to my mechanic and have him look it over. asshats are always trying to get extra.
Did you tell them your right lower ball joint would get play later? Cause that's what I would've said.
wasn't thinking on my feet.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 25, 2018, 01:53:25 PM
here goes almost $700 out of my pocket.
Oof. Those tires infused with gold or something?
....and oil change. nothing is cheap anymore and I'm not getting top rated tires, but they have a 'life time warrantee'.
Well, shit, the oil change shouldn't be more than $30, I would think. Did you ask if they have a senior discount? Lol
yes, and AAA, etc.

they say my right lower ball joint has play, I need an alignment, struts, and shocks. LOL. they can go fuck themselves. I'll take it to my mechanic and have him look it over. asshats are always trying to get extra.
Did you tell them your right lower ball joint would get play later? Cause that's what I would've said.
wasn't thinking on my feet.
KC will get you straightened out when you see him.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 25, 2018, 02:20:34 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: flip from jersey on April 25, 2018, 02:27:42 PM
Hazzuh!
bye golf, Hello everybody else....
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 25, 2018, 02:28:16 PM
Hazzuh!
Later, Dave. Still laughing about the ball joint post.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 25, 2018, 02:28:41 PM
Hazzuh!
bye golf, Hello everybody else....
'Sup, Flip?
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: ss2 on April 25, 2018, 02:29:44 PM
Hazzuh!
Later Dave
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: ss2 on April 25, 2018, 02:29:55 PM
Hazzuh!
bye golf, Hello everybody else....
Hi Flip!
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 25, 2018, 03:23:53 PM
Good morning Tony, Dean, Dave & Dave! & Mark!  (fixed it)
Morning, Sam. You may have one too many Daves at this point, but who can keep track.
Never too many... :o
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on April 25, 2018, 03:26:39 PM
new shoes ($566.47) and blood teansfusion ($59.99), and I missed my tee time. bastards!
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 25, 2018, 03:28:46 PM
Well, they are big 'ol pick 'em up truck tires...
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on April 25, 2018, 03:34:46 PM
quote invoice. my mechanic says they're full of shit but will check the truck out next week.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on April 25, 2018, 03:35:58 PM
Well, they are big 'ol pick 'em up truck tires...

yeah, 245 70/R17's
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on April 25, 2018, 03:36:57 PM
BUT I MISSED MY TEE TIME!!
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 25, 2018, 03:43:32 PM
Good Day Sam and Flip.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 25, 2018, 03:46:08 PM
BUT I MISSED MY TEE TIME!!
Next time book your service for a Thursday, not golf day.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 25, 2018, 03:47:45 PM
BUT I MISSED MY TEE TIME!!
Next time book your service for a Thursday, not golf day.
Kind of like booking the ladies, book 'em too close and comings and goings are going to overlap!
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: ss2 on April 25, 2018, 03:49:38 PM
BUT I MISSED MY TEE TIME!!
Next time book your service for a Thursday, not golf day.
Kind of like booking the ladies, book 'em too close and comings and goings are going to overlap!
and that's almost never a good thing.  unless they're very open minded, then it can get interesting.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 25, 2018, 04:31:01 PM
Repair invoice lull?
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 25, 2018, 04:51:12 PM
BUT I MISSED MY TEE TIME!!
You may have to settle for tea time today.

Edit: I just finished a cup of Earl Gray and it was delightful.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 25, 2018, 04:53:24 PM
BUT I MISSED MY TEE TIME!!
You may have to settle for tea time today.
But it’s Wine Time now!
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 25, 2018, 04:57:18 PM
Just smoked a Four Kicks Mule Kick and it is well worth your time to pick up one and give it a try.  Outstanding smoke.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 25, 2018, 05:34:50 PM
And to carry us into the evening hours,
this must be the best headline I've seen in quite a while....

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/04/24/uranus-fart-smelling-gas-clouds-oxford/545139002/

File this one under duh!
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: Oyam18 on April 25, 2018, 05:34:59 PM
Was a regular in my rotation, but it’s been about five years now. Hello old friend.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 25, 2018, 05:37:08 PM
Offers today from SBC:

Small Batch CPR Special!

For the remainder of today we have one special on three categories!

 Caldwell
 Patina
 Room 101

 CODE: CPR = 15% off plus 5% reward points on categories above!
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 25, 2018, 05:46:30 PM
BUT I MISSED MY TEE TIME!!
You may have to settle for tea time today.
But it’s Wine Time now!
I've been bitchining and whining all day.

Good evening, SCTex.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 25, 2018, 05:48:25 PM
Just smoked a Four Kicks Mule Kick and it is well worth your time to pick up one and give it a try.  Outstanding smoke.
Been carrying one around in my portable humidor for a few months now. Perhaps that can be tomorrow's smoke. No smoke for me today because of the rain.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: Oyam18 on April 25, 2018, 05:50:23 PM
BUT I MISSED MY TEE TIME!!
You may have to settle for tea time today.
But it’s Wine Time now!
I've been bitchining and whining all day.

Good evening, SCTex.
all day? More like all year! ;-)
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 25, 2018, 05:51:17 PM
Was a regular in my rotation, but it’s been about five years now. Hello old friend.
Do you still like it?
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: Oyam18 on April 25, 2018, 05:51:26 PM
Just smoked a Four Kicks Mule Kick and it is well worth your time to pick up one and give it a try.  Outstanding smoke.
Been carrying one around in my portable humidor for a few months now. Perhaps that can be tomorrow's smoke. No smoke for me today because of the rain.
yup, more whining
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 25, 2018, 05:52:30 PM
Just smoked a Four Kicks Mule Kick and it is well worth your time to pick up one and give it a try.  Outstanding smoke.
Been carrying one around in my portable humidor for a few months now. Perhaps that can be tomorrow's smoke. No smoke for me today because of the rain.
yup, more whining
It only hurts because it's true.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: Oyam18 on April 25, 2018, 05:53:12 PM
Was a regular in my rotation, but it’s been about five years now. Hello old friend.
Do you still like it?
i see why we all liked this blend. Classic cigar flavors that let you know your smoking a cigar.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 25, 2018, 06:04:01 PM
Was a regular in my rotation, but it’s been about five years now. Hello old friend.
Do you still like it?
i see why we all liked this blend. Classic cigar flavors that let you know your smoking a cigar.
I still have a bunch from the old days but I don't really enjoy them anymore.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on April 25, 2018, 06:18:20 PM
BUT I MISSED MY TEE TIME!!
You may have to settle for tea time today.
But it’s Wine Time now!
Whine Time.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: Oyam18 on April 25, 2018, 06:26:57 PM
Was a regular in my rotation, but it’s been about five years now. Hello old friend.
Do you still like it?
i see why we all liked this blend. Classic cigar flavors that let you know your smoking a cigar.
I still have a bunch from the old days but I don't really enjoy them anymore.
after a few years I find this one enjoyable. But not rushing to have another anytime soon
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: Oyam18 on April 25, 2018, 06:27:52 PM
BUT I MISSED MY TEE TIME!!
You may have to settle for tea time today.
But it’s Wine Time now!
Whine Time.
AKA Chianti time.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on April 25, 2018, 06:40:46 PM
BUT I MISSED MY TEE TIME!!
You may have to settle for tea time today.
But it’s Wine Time now!
Whine Time.
AKA Chianti time.

AKA coffee and Partagas Black.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on April 25, 2018, 06:42:01 PM
one Dave 'Hazzuh!' and two show up.
we're on a roll.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on April 25, 2018, 06:42:51 PM
no RazMan today?
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 25, 2018, 06:51:47 PM
Just smoked a Four Kicks Mule Kick and it is well worth your time to pick up one and give it a try.  Outstanding smoke.
Been carrying one around in my portable humidor for a few months now. Perhaps that can be tomorrow's smoke. No smoke for me today because of the rain.
yup, more whining
It only hurts because it's true.
On that we can all agree.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 25, 2018, 06:52:51 PM
no RazMan today?
Guess not, but I missed midday, so not sure.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 25, 2018, 08:19:22 PM
Evening lull?
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 25, 2018, 09:12:43 PM
Evening lull?
That's not so unusual.

When you heading back?
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 25, 2018, 09:25:06 PM
Evening lull?
That's not so unusual.

When you heading back?
Flight out at 10 AM.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 25, 2018, 09:38:50 PM
Evening lull?
That's not so unusual.

When you heading back?
Flight out at 10 AM.
What are the temps where you are?
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 25, 2018, 10:11:07 PM
Evening lull?
That's not so unusual.

When you heading back?
Flight out at 10 AM.
What are the temps where you are?
Low 50's but rain all day into tomorrow morning.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 25, 2018, 10:23:32 PM
Where's Mr. Bean been the last few evenings?
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 25, 2018, 10:24:51 PM
Evening lull?
That's not so unusual.

When you heading back?
Flight out at 10 AM.
What are the temps where you are?
Low 50's but rain all day into tomorrow morning.
Warm enough to be able to enjoy a cigar last evening, but not a cover to do the same today.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 25, 2018, 10:27:13 PM
Evening lull?
That's not so unusual.

When you heading back?
Flight out at 10 AM.
What are the temps where you are?
Low 50's but rain all day into tomorrow morning.
Warm enough to be able to enjoy a cigar last evening, but not a cover to do the same today.
I take it same ol' same ol' for Jam offerings today?
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 25, 2018, 10:30:23 PM
Good news is that Atlantic is giving away 10ers of Oliva Gilberto Reserva, bad news is you got to buy a box of them to get it.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 25, 2018, 10:31:16 PM
Penguins closed out the series with the Maple Leafs.  Canada not happy.
Title: Re: 4/25/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on April 26, 2018, 03:55:03 AM
Tony, flip the banter please.