Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]

« Reply #255 on: October 07, 2015, 10:17:51 PM »

Oh, evening everybody, good to be home!

« Reply #256 on: October 07, 2015, 10:19:25 PM »

Oh, and started yesterday's herf off with an LT Corona, Herrera Estelli Robusto, and a Nica Rustuca short Robusto which was at least a 5 inch instead of the listed 4.5.  Herrera Estelli was a tasty smoke.

Love those Herrera Estellis.  I'm curious if you tasted raspberry thumbprint cookies?
He didn't mention it, but then again it might have been masked by some of the moonshine samples they were handing out....pumpkin, orange, raspberry, and the straight, 120 proof blue flame.....
That'll put hair on your chest.

Back home?  Smoking anything?

« Reply #257 on: October 07, 2015, 10:19:40 PM »

Oh, and started yesterday's herf off with an LT Corona, Herrera Estelli Robusto, and a Nica Rustuca short Robusto which was at least a 5 inch instead of the listed 4.5.  Herrera Estelli was a tasty smoke.

Love those Herrera Estellis.  I'm curious if you tasted raspberry thumbprint cookies?
Can't say as I did.  Do get the sweet dried fruit flavor.
Dave and I did discuss the black cherry flavor in the Liga Privadas which was part of a general discussion of how some lines of cigars always have a particular flavor profile and how they process their tobaccos to come up with that particular profile while enjoying the profile of a particularly well endowed waitress.
So raspberry thumbprint cookies dipped in milk?
Would have liked to have left a few thumbprints on her profile.  Just sayin'...
...and you can say that little white dress could cover for the milk dipping part.

« Reply #258 on: October 07, 2015, 10:21:05 PM »

Oh, and started yesterday's herf off with an LT Corona, Herrera Estelli Robusto, and a Nica Rustuca short Robusto which was at least a 5 inch instead of the listed 4.5.  Herrera Estelli was a tasty smoke.

Love those Herrera Estellis.  I'm curious if you tasted raspberry thumbprint cookies?
He didn't mention it, but then again it might have been masked by some of the moonshine samples they were handing out....pumpkin, orange, raspberry, and the straight, 120 proof blue flame.....
That'll put hair on your chest.

Back home?  Smoking anything?
Nice evening, got an Ave Maria to go with my Highland Park.  You finish your chores and get out yet?

« Reply #259 on: October 07, 2015, 10:31:26 PM »

Oh, and started yesterday's herf off with an LT Corona, Herrera Estelli Robusto, and a Nica Rustuca short Robusto which was at least a 5 inch instead of the listed 4.5.  Herrera Estelli was a tasty smoke.

Love those Herrera Estellis.  I'm curious if you tasted raspberry thumbprint cookies?
He didn't mention it, but then again it might have been masked by some of the moonshine samples they were handing out....pumpkin, orange, raspberry, and the straight, 120 proof blue flame.....
That'll put hair on your chest.

Back home?  Smoking anything?
Nice evening, got an Ave Maria to go with my Highland Park.  You finish your chores and get out yet?
Yes sir.  Poland Spring will be here tomorrow so I had to put all the empties out.

« Reply #260 on: October 07, 2015, 10:42:55 PM »

While it ain't great and not even a good yard gar if you had to pay for it but this Inferno is not the worst cigar I ever smoked.
Resounding endorsement!
Makes me want to run out and buy a box!
Worth every bit of what I paid for it!
I would have paid five times what you did and still felt like I got a great deal.
Yeah, got FS too!  And I do have my limits because a while back I received a Kuba Kuba the same way so I tried it - one puff and done with that pos.  my God it was nasty
As the event last night was JdN/Drew, there were more than a few Acids around and passed through many a fru-fru aroma  when walking through the place.  Was at the bar for a bit waiting for CB's arrival and wouldn't you know it the guy that sat next to me fired up a Kuba Kuba.  Took all the control I had not to burst out laughing.
Dave thanked me for saving him from having to sit next to the Kuba Kuba anymore.  We went out on the deck overlooking the river.

« Reply #261 on: October 07, 2015, 10:43:36 PM »

[...]
Sounds romantic.

« Reply #262 on: October 07, 2015, 10:48:54 PM »

[...]
A sausage-free event!

« Reply #263 on: October 07, 2015, 10:50:51 PM »

[...]
No white whale sightings?

« Reply #264 on: October 07, 2015, 11:10:48 PM »

[...]
I don't kiss and tell Tony.

« Reply #265 on: October 07, 2015, 11:20:21 PM »

[...]
I appreciate that.

« Reply #266 on: October 07, 2015, 11:51:40 PM »

Time to call it a night.  See ya in the AM
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]