CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18

Author Topic: 10/7/2015  (Read 23228 times)

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
Re: 10/7/2015
« Reply #225 on: October 07, 2015, 04:30:46 PM »

Oh, and started yesterday's herf off with an LT Corona, Herrera Estelli Robusto, and a Nica Rustuca short Robusto which was at least a 5 inch instead of the listed 4.5.  Herrera Estelli was a tasty smoke.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #226 on: October 07, 2015, 04:31:55 PM »

On to a 3 Reynas black label corona, they're aging nicely. May have to pick up another box before they're gone

Off to build a gazebo
weren't you building a mushroom Swiss burger first?  :o

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #227 on: October 07, 2015, 04:39:51 PM »

Oh, and started yesterday's herf off with an LT Corona, Herrera Estelli Robusto, and a Nica Rustuca short Robusto which was at least a 5 inch instead of the listed 4.5.  Herrera Estelli was a tasty smoke.

Love those Herrera Estellis.  I'm curious if you tasted raspberry thumbprint cookies?

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #228 on: October 07, 2015, 04:47:38 PM »

Love those Herrera Estellis.  I'm curious if you tasted raspberry thumbprint cookies?
Can't say as I did.  Do get the sweet dried fruit flavor.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #229 on: October 07, 2015, 04:54:01 PM »

Dave and I did discuss the black cherry flavor in the Liga Privadas which was part of a general discussion of how some lines of cigars always have a particular flavor profile and how they process their tobaccos to come up with that particular profile while enjoying the profile of a particularly well endowed waitress.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #230 on: October 07, 2015, 04:56:37 PM »

BINGO!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #231 on: October 07, 2015, 04:57:49 PM »

Dave and I did discuss the black cherry flavor in the Liga Privadas which was part of a general discussion of how some lines of cigars always have a particular flavor profile and how they process their tobaccos to come up with that particular profile while enjoying the profile of a particularly well endowed waitress.
So raspberry thumbprint cookies dipped in milk?

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #232 on: October 07, 2015, 04:59:47 PM »

So raspberry thumbprint cookies dipped in milk?
Would have liked to have left a few thumbprints on her profile.  Just sayin'...

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #233 on: October 07, 2015, 05:00:41 PM »

BINGO!
More of a dark cherry fruit flavor than raspberry.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #234 on: October 07, 2015, 05:09:12 PM »

I was going to have a cigar, but now i'm thinking pie, yeah fruit pie.  8)
Take care boys...

BINGO!

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #235 on: October 07, 2015, 05:12:20 PM »

I was going to have a cigar, but now i'm thinking pie, yeah fruit pie.  8)
Take care boys...

BINGO!
Or raspberry thumbprint cookies?

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #236 on: October 07, 2015, 05:28:25 PM »

Could not find my Fuk'n car keys to leave work when I planned to leave and that took me about 20 minutes extra, crap.  Fixing to light some free pos cigar Famous threw in the box one time, Inferno.  I think Oliva is supposed to make them but he'll if I really know.

Shiner Okktoberfest to drink, one Fuct  up week at work.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #237 on: October 07, 2015, 05:34:20 PM »

La Paulina Classic from the cigar.com deal of 5 La Paulina Classic and 5 Brick House deal.  Decided to try the La Paulina OTT.  Not bad.  Look forward to getting some age on the rest of them.  Have a couple of Herrea Estelli's to age as well.  HE's could be box worthy.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #238 on: October 07, 2015, 05:38:31 PM »

Could not find my Fuk'n car keys to leave work when I planned to leave and that took me about 20 minutes extra, crap.  Fixing to light some free pos cigar Famous threw in the box one time, Inferno.  I think Oliva is supposed to make them but he'll if I really know.

Yuengling Oktoberfest is tasty as well that and the Sam Adam's.  Nothing like a true Bavarian Marzen of course.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #239 on: October 07, 2015, 05:39:07 PM »

Damn Percy, forgetting the keys!
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18