Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 23

  • Administrator
8/31/2015
« on: August 31, 2015, 12:00:34 AM »

Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/31/2015
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2015, 02:31:19 AM »

Good morning guys.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/31/2015
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2015, 02:34:35 AM »

My history link is late again, sheesh.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/31/2015
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2015, 02:34:56 AM »

AWOL
-------------------------

A sailor was caught AWOL as he tried to sneak on board his ship at about
3 am. The chief petty officer spied him and ordered the sailor to stop.
The officer ordered the sailor, "Take this broom and sweep every link on
this anchor chain by morning or it's the brig for you!"

The sailor picked up the broom and started to sweep the chain.

Just then, a tern landed on the broom handle. The sailor yelled at the
bird to leave, but it didn't. The lad picked the tern off the broom
handle, giving the bird a toss.

The bird left, only to return and light once again on the broom handle.
The sailor went through the same routine all over again, with the same
result.

He couldn't get any cleaning done because he could only sweep at the
chain once or twice before the silly bird came back.

When morning came, so did the chief petty officer, to check up on his
wayward sailor.

"What on earth have you been doing all night? This chain is no cleaner
than when you started! What have you to say for yourself, sailor?"
barked the chief.

"Honest, chief," came the reply, "I tossed a tern all night and couldn't
sweep a link!"

Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/31/2015
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2015, 02:58:05 AM »

Time to hit the road for work, enjoy your day guys.

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2015, 03:52:27 AM »

Time to hit the road for work, enjoy your day guys.
Morning, Chip.

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2015, 05:20:25 AM »

Morning LSU & Golf
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/31/2015
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2015, 05:22:14 AM »

Morning LSU & Golf
Good morning Dave and Native.

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2015, 05:24:43 AM »

Morning LSU & Golf
Good morning Dave and Native.
You get the grass mowed?  I managed to get the toilets all working properly.

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2015, 05:27:05 AM »

My history link is late again, sheesh.
Something to hold us over until your full history report arrives.

August 31:  Heavy weight champion Rocky Marciano dies in a plane crash near Newton, Iowa. (1964)
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/31/2015
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2015, 05:27:37 AM »

Morning LSU & Golf
Good morning Dave and Native.
You get the grass mowed?  I managed to get the toilets all working properly.
I almost finished but I ran out of gas,end of the season can't come to soon. Congrats on completing your weekend project and now she gets to start thinking of what needs to be done next weekend like my wife usually does.

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2015, 05:34:31 AM »

Morning LSU & Golf
Good morning Dave and Native.
You get the grass mowed?  I managed to get the toilets all working properly.
I almost finished but I ran out of gas,end of the season can't come to soon. Congrats on completing your weekend project and now she gets to start thinking of what needs to be done next weekend like my wife usually does.
Oh hell I did not even get close to finishing this weekends projects, my list is good for a month at least. So hot and dry here only mowing every 2 weeks now.

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2015, 05:52:05 AM »

Monday morning go to work work time, dammit!  BBL

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2015, 05:59:02 AM »

Morning LSU & Golf
Good morning Dave and Native.
You get the grass mowed?  I managed to get the toilets all working properly.
I almost finished but I ran out of gas,end of the season can't come to soon. Congrats on completing your weekend project and now she gets to start thinking of what needs to be done next weekend like my wife usually does.
Oh hell I did not even get close to finishing this weekends projects, my list is good for a month at least. So hot and dry here only mowing every 2 weeks now.
Think I've only mowed once in the last month. Been too hot, with too little rain, grass has just about given up on life.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/31/2015
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2015, 06:00:49 AM »

Morning LSU & Golf
Good morning Dave and Native.
You get the grass mowed?  I managed to get the toilets all working properly.
I almost finished but I ran out of gas,end of the season can't come to soon. Congrats on completing your weekend project and now she gets to start thinking of what needs to be done next weekend like my wife usually does.
Oh hell I did not even get close to finishing this weekends projects, my list is good for a month at least. So hot and dry here only mowing every 2 weeks now.
I still have some large areas that I could cut every 3 days if I had the time, both sides of the bayou still grow like crazy and that alone is about 6 acres, I can't wait for the first freeze.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 23