Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Croatia's kits remind me of a picnic table.
They're holding their own, so far.
Indeed, I'm impressed.
Croatia has a damn good goalkeeper.

Friday!
Thank God.

Morning, muchachos.
Only one more meeting for me in 30 minutes but soooo much work that I need to deliver before the end of the day. I wish I could slow the day down. Sheesh.

Good morning, Bret.
Morning, T. You're describing this entire workweek.

Croatia's kits remind me of a picnic table.
They're holding their own, so far.
Indeed, I'm impressed.
Croatia has a damn good goalkeeper.
He's been the difference for sure. I'm not sure Croatia even has a shot on goal yet.

Friday!
Thank God.

Morning, muchachos.
Only one more meeting for me in 30 minutes but soooo much work that I need to deliver before the end of the day. I wish I could slow the day down. Sheesh.

Good morning, Bret.
Morning, T. You're describing this entire workweek.
Yup. I need to present for 30 minutes in front of our execs next week. All the slides and related info are due before they end of them day. I'm not even close to being ready.

Croatia's kits remind me of a picnic table.
They're holding their own, so far.
Indeed, I'm impressed.
Croatia has a damn good goalkeeper.
He's been the difference for sure. I'm not sure Croatia even has a shot on goal yet.
I don't believe so. It's been all defense.

Croatia's kits remind me of a picnic table.
They're holding their own, so far.
Indeed, I'm impressed.
Croatia has a damn good goalkeeper.
He's been the difference for sure. I'm not sure Croatia even has a shot on goal yet.
In fact, I just saw a post that the Croatian GK has more saves in this match than the Brazil GK has in the entire WC.  :o

Croatia's kits remind me of a picnic table.
They're holding their own, so far.
Indeed, I'm impressed.
Croatia has a damn good goalkeeper.
He's been the difference for sure. I'm not sure Croatia even has a shot on goal yet.
I don't believe so. It's been all defense.
Confirmed.

Croatia's kits remind me of a picnic table.
They're holding their own, so far.
Indeed, I'm impressed.
Croatia has a damn good goalkeeper.
He's been the difference for sure. I'm not sure Croatia even has a shot on goal yet.
I don't believe so. It's been all defense.
Confirmed.
Though, I'm surprised by the possession stat. Seems like it's been all Brazil on the attack, especially in the last 10 minutes or so.

Croatia's kits remind me of a picnic table.
They're holding their own, so far.
Indeed, I'm impressed.
Croatia has a damn good goalkeeper.
He's been the difference for sure. I'm not sure Croatia even has a shot on goal yet.
I don't believe so. It's been all defense.
Confirmed.
Though, I'm surprised by the possession stat. Seems like it's been all Brazil on the attack, especially in the last 10 minutes or so.
I'm in a meeting but turned around just in time to see Brazil score.

Croatia's kits remind me of a picnic table.
They're holding their own, so far.
Indeed, I'm impressed.
Croatia has a damn good goalkeeper.
He's been the difference for sure. I'm not sure Croatia even has a shot on goal yet.
I don't believe so. It's been all defense.
Confirmed.
Though, I'm surprised by the possession stat. Seems like it's been all Brazil on the attack, especially in the last 10 minutes or so.
I'm in a meeting but turned around just in time to see Brazil score.
And now Croatia!

Croatia's kits remind me of a picnic table.
They're holding their own, so far.
Indeed, I'm impressed.
Croatia has a damn good goalkeeper.
He's been the difference for sure. I'm not sure Croatia even has a shot on goal yet.
I don't believe so. It's been all defense.
Confirmed.
Though, I'm surprised by the possession stat. Seems like it's been all Brazil on the attack, especially in the last 10 minutes or so.
I'm in a meeting but turned around just in time to see Brazil score.
Holy crap, they tied it up!

Croatia's kits remind me of a picnic table.
They're holding their own, so far.
Indeed, I'm impressed.
Croatia has a damn good goalkeeper.
He's been the difference for sure. I'm not sure Croatia even has a shot on goal yet.
I don't believe so. It's been all defense.
Confirmed.
Though, I'm surprised by the possession stat. Seems like it's been all Brazil on the attack, especially in the last 10 minutes or so.
I'm in a meeting but turned around just in time to see Brazil score.
And now Croatia!
But what's with removing the jersey? Stupid way to earn a yellow card.

Croatia's kits remind me of a picnic table.
They're holding their own, so far.
Indeed, I'm impressed.
Croatia has a damn good goalkeeper.
He's been the difference for sure. I'm not sure Croatia even has a shot on goal yet.
I don't believe so. It's been all defense.
Confirmed.
Though, I'm surprised by the possession stat. Seems like it's been all Brazil on the attack, especially in the last 10 minutes or so.
I'm in a meeting but turned around just in time to see Brazil score.
And now Croatia!
But what's with removing the jersey? Stupid way to earn a yellow card.
Although I didn't see the yellow card come out.

Another beautiful save my Croatian goalkeeper.

Oh my word!

Croatia's kits remind me of a picnic table.
They're holding their own, so far.
Indeed, I'm impressed.
Croatia has a damn good goalkeeper.
He's been the difference for sure. I'm not sure Croatia even has a shot on goal yet.
I don't believe so. It's been all defense.
Confirmed.
Though, I'm surprised by the possession stat. Seems like it's been all Brazil on the attack, especially in the last 10 minutes or so.
I'm in a meeting but turned around just in time to see Brazil score.
And now Croatia!
But what's with removing the jersey? Stupid way to earn a yellow card.
Although I didn't see the yellow card come out.

Another beautiful save my Croatian goalkeeper.
The announcers did mention him getting it, but I don't know why people keep doing it. Same with NFL players removing their helmets. Just dumb.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5