Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21

« Reply #255 on: January 10, 2015, 08:45:38 PM »

You boys amassed 16 pages on a Saturday?  Not too shabby.  Evening men
The martinis definitively help move this banter along.  :)
Haven't busted open the liquor cabinet tonight yet.  Did pick up the proper vermouth, and some rye whiskey for a proper manhattan, so could have a "what did I do" moment in the morning.
I like me a good rye on the rocks.  Ever have Templeton Rye?
Nope, I've only recently dipped my toe in the cocktail pool.  Bought Knob Creek Rye today. I'll have to keep an eye out for the Templeton, though.
The new suave and debonair Bean, probably wearing a smoking jacket these days.
Ha, yeah.  Actually you mofos talking about cocktails has prompted me to expand my vice repertoire.  So I should thank ya'll for my new found suaveness and debonairness.
Just like the news nowhere better than here to pick up some suave and debonair traits.

« Reply #256 on: January 10, 2015, 08:47:56 PM »

You boys amassed 16 pages on a Saturday?  Not too shabby.  Evening men
The martinis definitively help move this banter along.  :)
Haven't busted open the liquor cabinet tonight yet.  Did pick up the proper vermouth, and some rye whiskey for a proper manhattan, so could have a "what did I do" moment in the morning.
I like me a good rye on the rocks.  Ever have Templeton Rye?
Nope, I've only recently dipped my toe in the cocktail pool.  Bought Knob Creek Rye today. I'll have to keep an eye out for the Templeton, though.
The new suave and debonair Bean, probably wearing a smoking jacket these days.
Ha, yeah.  Actually you mofos talking about cocktails has prompted me to expand my vice repertoire.  So I should thank ya'll for my new found suaveness and debonairness.
Just like the news nowhere better than here to pick up some suave and debonair traits.
I hear that.  +1

« Reply #257 on: January 10, 2015, 08:48:38 PM »

Evening men, between games. Sipping Johnnie Red on the rocks. The French dips were awesome and the kitchen still smells like delicious beef
Did you ever post the damn recipe?
I did, ball bag. It's a Betty Crocker recipe, beef brisket, beef broth and dry onion soup mix for 8 hrs in the crock pot...awesome sandwich
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best
Re: 1/10/2015
« Reply #258 on: January 10, 2015, 08:49:08 PM »

Evening men, between games. Sipping Johnnie Red on the rocks. The French dips were awesome and the kitchen still smells like delicious beef
Did you ever post the damn recipe?
Some big deal family secret recipe.  I got the link from him, tho.  http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/slow-cooker-easy-french-dip-sandwiches/ac2aa614-e548-4b01-9ded-b201e640be2e

« Reply #259 on: January 10, 2015, 08:49:31 PM »

Evening men, between games. Sipping Johnnie Red on the rocks. The French dips were awesome and the kitchen still smells like delicious beef
Evening Fish, Sipping Fighting Cock without the rocks here.  Crab cakes and cheese grits for me tonight.
Seafood is my first choice always, love a good crabcake

« Reply #260 on: January 10, 2015, 08:51:00 PM »

Evening men, between games. Sipping Johnnie Red on the rocks. The French dips were awesome and the kitchen still smells like delicious beef
Evening Fish, Sipping Fighting Cock without the rocks here.  Crab cakes and cheese grits for me tonight.
Seafood is my first choice always, love a good crabcake
Guessing grits are not on your menu too often. :)

« Reply #261 on: January 10, 2015, 08:51:46 PM »

Evening men, between games. Sipping Johnnie Red on the rocks. The French dips were awesome and the kitchen still smells like delicious beef
Did you ever post the damn recipe?
I did, ball bag. It's a Betty Crocker recipe, beef brisket, beef broth and dry onion soup mix for 8 hrs in the crock pot...awesome sandwich
OK DT

« Reply #262 on: January 10, 2015, 08:52:22 PM »

Evening men, between games. Sipping Johnnie Red on the rocks. The French dips were awesome and the kitchen still smells like delicious beef
Did you ever post the damn recipe?
I did, ball bag. It's a Betty Crocker recipe, beef brisket, beef broth and dry onion soup mix for 8 hrs in the crock pot...awesome sandwich
Man, that does sound good. I think I'm hungry.  And time for a cocktail.

« Reply #263 on: January 10, 2015, 08:53:28 PM »

[...]
CG usually covers etiquette on Tuesdays if you need any coaching in that area.

« Reply #264 on: January 10, 2015, 08:54:18 PM »

Evening men, between games. Sipping Johnnie Red on the rocks. The French dips were awesome and the kitchen still smells like delicious beef
Did you ever post the damn recipe?
Some big deal family secret recipe.  I got the link from him, tho.  http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/slow-cooker-easy-french-dip-sandwiches/ac2aa614-e548-4b01-9ded-b201e640be2e
Thanks, Dave.  That Scott is fucking useless.

« Reply #265 on: January 10, 2015, 08:55:55 PM »

Evening men, between games. Sipping Johnnie Red on the rocks. The French dips were awesome and the kitchen still smells like delicious beef
Evening Fish, Sipping Fighting Cock without the rocks here.  Crab cakes and cheese grits for me tonight.
Seafood is my first choice always, love a good crabcake
made at one of the grocery stores Hatch Green Chili crab cakes, very good.

« Reply #266 on: January 10, 2015, 09:03:50 PM »

Evening men, between games. Sipping Johnnie Red on the rocks. The French dips were awesome and the kitchen still smells like delicious beef
Did you ever post the damn recipe?
Some big deal family secret recipe.  I got the link from him, tho.  http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/slow-cooker-easy-french-dip-sandwiches/ac2aa614-e548-4b01-9ded-b201e640be2e
Thanks, Dave.  That Scott is fucking useless.
Indeed, printed that for future reference.

« Reply #267 on: January 10, 2015, 09:08:49 PM »

Evening men, between games. Sipping Johnnie Red on the rocks. The French dips were awesome and the kitchen still smells like delicious beef
Did you ever post the damn recipe?
Some big deal family secret recipe.  I got the link from him, tho.  http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/slow-cooker-easy-french-dip-sandwiches/ac2aa614-e548-4b01-9ded-b201e640be2e
Thanks, Dave.  That Scott is fucking useless.
Some things happen behind the scenes

« Reply #268 on: January 10, 2015, 09:10:05 PM »

Evening men, between games. Sipping Johnnie Red on the rocks. The French dips were awesome and the kitchen still smells like delicious beef
Did you ever post the damn recipe?
Some big deal family secret recipe.  I got the link from him, tho.  http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/slow-cooker-easy-french-dip-sandwiches/ac2aa614-e548-4b01-9ded-b201e640be2e
Thanks, Dave.  That Scott is fucking useless.
Indeed, printed that for future reference.
Ill wait for YAD to clear this up
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best
Re: 1/10/2015
« Reply #269 on: January 10, 2015, 09:12:47 PM »

Evening men, between games. Sipping Johnnie Red on the rocks. The French dips were awesome and the kitchen still smells like delicious beef
Did you ever post the damn recipe?
Some big deal family secret recipe.  I got the link from him, tho.  http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/slow-cooker-easy-french-dip-sandwiches/ac2aa614-e548-4b01-9ded-b201e640be2e
Thanks, Dave.  That Scott is fucking useless.
Indeed, printed that for future reference.
Ill wait for YAD to clear this up
Just gotta know how to ask nice... Thanks, Scott!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21