CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21

Author Topic: 1/10/2015  (Read 57009 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 1/10/2015
« Reply #255 on: January 10, 2015, 08:45:38 PM »

You boys amassed 16 pages on a Saturday?  Not too shabby.  Evening men
The martinis definitively help move this banter along.  :)
Haven't busted open the liquor cabinet tonight yet.  Did pick up the proper vermouth, and some rye whiskey for a proper manhattan, so could have a "what did I do" moment in the morning.
I like me a good rye on the rocks.  Ever have Templeton Rye?
Nope, I've only recently dipped my toe in the cocktail pool.  Bought Knob Creek Rye today. I'll have to keep an eye out for the Templeton, though.
The new suave and debonair Bean, probably wearing a smoking jacket these days.
Ha, yeah.  Actually you mofos talking about cocktails has prompted me to expand my vice repertoire.  So I should thank ya'll for my new found suaveness and debonairness.
Just like the news nowhere better than here to pick up some suave and debonair traits.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #256 on: January 10, 2015, 08:47:56 PM »

Haven't busted open the liquor cabinet tonight yet.  Did pick up the proper vermouth, and some rye whiskey for a proper manhattan, so could have a "what did I do" moment in the morning.
Nope, I've only recently dipped my toe in the cocktail pool.  Bought Knob Creek Rye today. I'll have to keep an eye out for the Templeton, though.
Ha, yeah.  Actually you mofos talking about cocktails has prompted me to expand my vice repertoire.  So I should thank ya'll for my new found suaveness and debonairness.
Just like the news nowhere better than here to pick up some suave and debonair traits.
I hear that.  +1

sfish

« Reply #257 on: January 10, 2015, 08:48:38 PM »

Evening men, between games. Sipping Johnnie Red on the rocks. The French dips were awesome and the kitchen still smells like delicious beef
Did you ever post the damn recipe?
I did, ball bag. It's a Betty Crocker recipe, beef brisket, beef broth and dry onion soup mix for 8 hrs in the crock pot...awesome sandwich

YAD

• Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • White stars are the best
« Reply #258 on: January 10, 2015, 08:49:08 PM »

Evening men, between games. Sipping Johnnie Red on the rocks. The French dips were awesome and the kitchen still smells like delicious beef
Some big deal family secret recipe.  I got the link from him, tho.  http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/slow-cooker-easy-french-dip-sandwiches/ac2aa614-e548-4b01-9ded-b201e640be2e

sfish

« Reply #259 on: January 10, 2015, 08:49:31 PM »

Evening Fish, Sipping Fighting Cock without the rocks here.  Crab cakes and cheese grits for me tonight.
Seafood is my first choice always, love a good crabcake

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #260 on: January 10, 2015, 08:51:00 PM »

Evening Fish, Sipping Fighting Cock without the rocks here.  Crab cakes and cheese grits for me tonight.
Guessing grits are not on your menu too often. :)

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #261 on: January 10, 2015, 08:51:46 PM »

I did, ball bag. It's a Betty Crocker recipe, beef brisket, beef broth and dry onion soup mix for 8 hrs in the crock pot...awesome sandwich
OK DT

Threebean

« Reply #262 on: January 10, 2015, 08:52:22 PM »

Man, that does sound good. I think I'm hungry.  And time for a cocktail.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #263 on: January 10, 2015, 08:53:28 PM »

I hear that.  +1
CG usually covers etiquette on Tuesdays if you need any coaching in that area. 

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #264 on: January 10, 2015, 08:54:18 PM »

Some big deal family secret recipe.  I got the link from him, tho.  http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/slow-cooker-easy-french-dip-sandwiches/ac2aa614-e548-4b01-9ded-b201e640be2e
Thanks, Dave.  That Scott is fucking useless.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #265 on: January 10, 2015, 08:55:55 PM »

made at one of the grocery stores Hatch Green Chili crab cakes, very good.

Threebean

« Reply #266 on: January 10, 2015, 09:03:50 PM »

Indeed, printed that for future reference. 

sfish

« Reply #267 on: January 10, 2015, 09:08:49 PM »

Some things happen behind the scenes

sfish

« Reply #268 on: January 10, 2015, 09:10:05 PM »

Ill wait for YAD to clear this up

YAD

• Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • White stars are the best
« Reply #269 on: January 10, 2015, 09:12:47 PM »

Ill wait for YAD to clear this up
Just gotta know how to ask nice... Thanks, Scott!
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21