Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]

« Reply #330 on: January 09, 2015, 05:48:42 PM »

Alright, that's enough for me today gents.  Everyone have a good weekend!  See ya tomorrow mornin!
I'm right behind ya.  See yuz.
Later Tony, have a good evening.

« Reply #331 on: January 09, 2015, 06:10:52 PM »

Thank You Mr Mayor for the Silver Sheriff's Stars. 8)
That's platinum, my friend.  I forgot those were there.  I didn't think anyone would get to Distinguished Status that quickly.
Platinum, damn now I am the Sheriff!
Indeed, you am.  I may have to give you site moderator rights soon.
You are doing a fine job at that without me.
"Moderator" only gives you the right to create surveys on this site.  Not sure anyone was really that interested in 'em though.  I know CB started getting a little annoyed by the end of the day when I put one up.
I kind of liked it.
I liked it! What was the result?
http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php/topic,239.1.html
My 3 votes were the top 3 - I guess I smoke with the masses
I am an outlaw only 2 of mine were in top 3
You and me both, amigo.

« Reply #332 on: January 09, 2015, 06:14:23 PM »

Thank You Mr Mayor for the Silver Sheriff's Stars. 8)
That's platinum, my friend.  I forgot those were there.  I didn't think anyone would get to Distinguished Status that quickly.
Platinum, damn now I am the Sheriff!
Indeed, you am.  I may have to give you site moderator rights soon.
You are doing a fine job at that without me.
"Moderator" only gives you the right to create surveys on this site.  Not sure anyone was really that interested in 'em though.  I know CB started getting a little annoyed by the end of the day when I put one up.
I kind of liked it.
I liked it! What was the result?
http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php/topic,239.1.html
My 3 votes were the top 3 - I guess I smoke with the masses
I am an outlaw only 2 of mine were in top 3
You and me both, amigo.
You back to work yet?

« Reply #333 on: January 09, 2015, 06:20:25 PM »

Thank You Mr Mayor for the Silver Sheriff's Stars. 8)
That's platinum, my friend.  I forgot those were there.  I didn't think anyone would get to Distinguished Status that quickly.
Platinum, damn now I am the Sheriff!
Indeed, you am.  I may have to give you site moderator rights soon.
You are doing a fine job at that without me.
"Moderator" only gives you the right to create surveys on this site.  Not sure anyone was really that interested in 'em though.  I know CB started getting a little annoyed by the end of the day when I put one up.
I kind of liked it.
I liked it! What was the result?
http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php/topic,239.1.html
My 3 votes were the top 3 - I guess I smoke with the masses
I am an outlaw only 2 of mine were in top 3
You and me both, amigo.
You back to work yet?
Oh yeah.  I was out Monday weaning down the Oxy, then off yesterday for doctor appt. So worked Tue, Wed, and today.

« Reply #334 on: January 09, 2015, 06:22:09 PM »

[...]
Good you are able to get back working, bad as it may seem it is better than being immobilized.

« Reply #335 on: January 09, 2015, 06:28:01 PM »

Good you are able to get back working, bad as it may seem it is better than being immobilized.
Oh HELLz yes, as the youngsters say.  The immobility about drove me crazy.  Rapidly improving now.

« Reply #336 on: January 09, 2015, 06:30:59 PM »

Good you are able to get back working, bad as it may seem it is better than being immobilized.
Oh HELLz yes, as the youngsters say.  The immobility about drove me crazy.  Rapidly improving now.
Amazing how fast the old body can improve once it gets on the right track.

« Reply #337 on: January 09, 2015, 06:34:11 PM »

Good you are able to get back working, bad as it may seem it is better than being immobilized.
Oh HELLz yes, as the youngsters say.  The immobility about drove me crazy.  Rapidly improving now.
Amazing how fast the old body can improve once it gets on the right track.
Yeah, still on the Oxy, but down to every 8 hours now.  It's always that last hour that gets sketchy.  The body wants the pill.  Been fighting it for the past hour.  Just took the pill.

« Reply #338 on: January 09, 2015, 06:40:21 PM »

Good you are able to get back working, bad as it may seem it is better than being immobilized.
Oh HELLz yes, as the youngsters say.  The immobility about drove me crazy.  Rapidly improving now.
Amazing how fast the old body can improve once it gets on the right track.
Yeah, still on the Oxy, but down to every 8 hours now.  It's always that last hour that gets sketchy.  The body wants the pill.  Been fighting it for the past hour.  Just took the pill.
Yeah hope you can put that chit behind you soon.

« Reply #339 on: January 09, 2015, 09:13:01 PM »

Who killed the banter? Curious how Mark made out with his Manhattini.

« Reply #340 on: January 09, 2015, 10:33:05 PM »

Who killed the banter? Curious how Mark made out with his Manhattini.
Funny you should ask.  I know there are some details here which certain people will question, but here's the fixin's:

« Reply #341 on: January 09, 2015, 10:43:33 PM »

And the end result, which though I lack a frame of reference, is decent.  In cigar parlance, I would buy again.

« Reply #342 on: January 09, 2015, 10:47:17 PM »

Need some orange peel and perhaps about a half dozen other ingredients to produce various versions of a "Manhattan".  Now to get back to the store for the "dry" vermouth to make a suitable martini.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]