Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2017, 08:04:41 AM »

Morning UNTony.

« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2017, 08:07:37 AM »

« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2017, 08:09:56 AM »

I have my last F'n Meeting today!
I'm guessing they'll find a way to squeeze another one in there for you before you go.
Not likely!
Not even a minor training session?
Not that I am aware of and if there is I will just call in sick.

« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2017, 08:10:27 AM »

Good morning, boys.
Morning JohnnyTonyPayCheck.

« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2017, 08:12:18 AM »

Tony, I guess you're still using busses, but Flip and the NY trains are in for a fun rest of the summer.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/11/nyregion/amtrak-pennstation-njtransit-lirr.html?mcubz=0&_r=0

http://gothamist.com/2017/06/11/frustrated_commuters_file_class_act.php#photo-1
I'm still on that text subscription and see the constant notices. I can't even imagine the mess that is Penn Station.

« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2017, 08:14:19 AM »

Good morning, boys.
Morning, WorkForHireFreeTony

« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2017, 08:14:53 AM »

Tony, I guess you're still using busses, but Flip and the NY trains are in for a fun rest of the summer.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/11/nyregion/amtrak-pennstation-njtransit-lirr.html?mcubz=0&_r=0

http://gothamist.com/2017/06/11/frustrated_commuters_file_class_act.php#photo-1
I'll take the blame for this one. Must've heard the wife and I were coming to town.

« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2017, 08:17:25 AM »

Tony, I guess you're still using busses, but Flip and the NY trains are in for a fun rest of the summer.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/11/nyregion/amtrak-pennstation-njtransit-lirr.html?mcubz=0&_r=0

http://gothamist.com/2017/06/11/frustrated_commuters_file_class_act.php#photo-1
I'm still on that text subscription and see the constant notices. I can't even imagine the mess that is Penn Station.
Wardens Sister had never ridden a train and she is retired now so against everyone else's better decided to ride the Amtrak over here for her visit.  Well she got here 2 hours late which is not much worse than the average airline but was supposed to leave for home at 9:00 this morning and they called her Saturday afternoon and said there was a track problem between Ft Worth and Shreveport so they would depart the train in Ft Worth and ride a bus to Shreveport. Track issue is not expected to be fixed until July 16th.  What a mess that would likely turn out to be so now she has an expensive last minute purchase plane ticket to go home tomorrow.

« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2017, 08:17:52 AM »

« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2017, 08:20:32 AM »

Good morning, boys.
Morning, WorkForHireFreeTony
It's only been 9 months since the last paycheck. What's the big deal?

« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2017, 08:21:34 AM »

Tony, I guess you're still using busses, but Flip and the NY trains are in for a fun rest of the summer.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/11/nyregion/amtrak-pennstation-njtransit-lirr.html?mcubz=0&_r=0

http://gothamist.com/2017/06/11/frustrated_commuters_file_class_act.php#photo-1
I'll take the blame for this one. Must've heard the wife and I were coming to town.
You taking the train?

« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2017, 08:31:25 AM »

Tony, I guess you're still using busses, but Flip and the NY trains are in for a fun rest of the summer.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/11/nyregion/amtrak-pennstation-njtransit-lirr.html?mcubz=0&_r=0

http://gothamist.com/2017/06/11/frustrated_commuters_file_class_act.php#photo-1
I'll take the blame for this one. Must've heard the wife and I were coming to town.
You taking the train?
We'll be taking the subway in from Queens, where we're staying, but I don't think any of the ones we use will actually go through there. It's just our proximity to the area that causes the problems.

« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2017, 08:43:29 AM »

Tony, I guess you're still using busses, but Flip and the NY trains are in for a fun rest of the summer.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/11/nyregion/amtrak-pennstation-njtransit-lirr.html?mcubz=0&_r=0

http://gothamist.com/2017/06/11/frustrated_commuters_file_class_act.php#photo-1
I'll take the blame for this one. Must've heard the wife and I were coming to town.
You taking the train?
We'll be taking the subway in from Queens, where we're staying, but I don't think any of the ones we use will actually go through there. It's just our proximity to the area that causes the problems.
You should be fine.

« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2017, 08:45:25 AM »

[...]

One more day to throw stuff away. That doesn't sound so terrible.

« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2017, 08:46:33 AM »

[...]

Definitely not bad for me, I wish she would stay all week and fight my battle for me.

Warden's closet looks like an F-5 tornado hit it.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10