Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12

« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2017, 09:52:33 AM »

Good morning boys
Morning, TalkingYouDownFromTheLedgeScott.
We shall overcome!! I've played in the rain before, bring your wet gloves
And rubbers...
I think only Nate brings those. He's ever hopeful of matching someone on Tinder.

« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2017, 09:53:07 AM »

Tony, you didn't tell us Ryan Seacrest is joining Kelly Ripa!

« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2017, 09:53:11 AM »

Good morning boys
Morning, TalkingYouDownFromTheLedgeScott.
We shall overcome!! I've played in the rain before, bring your wet gloves
And your cart heater. Lol

« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2017, 09:53:57 AM »

Glad I'm free on Friday because the person I was supposed to meet with this morning at the unemployment office called out sick and I've been rescheduled. #FML

« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2017, 09:55:02 AM »

Glad I'm free on Friday because the person I was supposed to meet with this morning at the unemployment office called out sick and I've been rescheduled. #FML
Fine reliable gubment workers.

« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2017, 09:57:25 AM »

Good morning boys
Morning, TalkingYouDownFromTheLedgeScott.
We shall overcome!! I've played in the rain before, bring your wet gloves
And your cart heater. Lol
Yeah, gonna be a bit raw

« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2017, 09:58:36 AM »

Good morning boys
Morning, TalkingYouDownFromTheLedgeScott.
We shall overcome!! I've played in the rain before, bring your wet gloves
And your cart heater. Lol
Yeah, gonna be a bit raw
Curious about Thursday and the lack of a promoted event at Split Rock

« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2017, 10:01:50 AM »

Tony, you didn't tell us Ryan Seacrest is joining Kelly Ripa!
SPOILER ALERT!   I had it recorded, sheesh.

« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2017, 10:07:08 AM »

Happy Mayhem Day, muchachos.

« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2017, 10:07:26 AM »

Glad I'm free on Friday because the person I was supposed to meet with this morning at the unemployment office called out sick and I've been rescheduled. #FML
Fine reliable gubment workers.
That's two Mondays in a row where the person at that office I was supposed to meet called out sick.

« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2017, 10:08:39 AM »

Happy Mayhem Day, muchachos.
Good morning, Raz.

« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2017, 10:10:38 AM »

Good morning boys
Morning, TalkingYouDownFromTheLedgeScott.
We shall overcome!! I've played in the rain before, bring your wet gloves
And your cart heater. Lol
Yeah, gonna be a bit raw
Curious about Thursday and the lack of a promoted event at Split Rock
They replaced it with that paid RP dinner thing. They saw dollar signs and went after them. Or, no manufacturer wanted to put on a free event anymore.

« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2017, 10:11:10 AM »

Good morning boys
Morning, TalkingYouDownFromTheLedgeScott.
We shall overcome!! I've played in the rain before, bring your wet gloves
And your cart heater. Lol
Yeah, gonna be a bit raw
Curious about Thursday and the lack of a promoted event at Split Rock
They replaced it with that paid RP dinner thing. They saw dollar signs and went after them. Or, no manufacturer wanted to put on a free event anymore.
Which sucks, cause that was always a good kick off event to get things started. Bastiges.

« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2017, 10:12:03 AM »

Good morning boys
Morning, TalkingYouDownFromTheLedgeScott.
We shall overcome!! I've played in the rain before, bring your wet gloves
And your cart heater. Lol
Yeah, gonna be a bit raw
Curious about Thursday and the lack of a promoted event at Split Rock
They replaced it with that paid RP dinner thing. They saw dollar signs and went after them. Or, no manufacturer wanted to put on a free event anymore.
Is that in the same area?

« Reply #59 on: May 01, 2017, 10:13:27 AM »

Good morning boys
Morning, TalkingYouDownFromTheLedgeScott.
We shall overcome!! I've played in the rain before, bring your wet gloves
And your cart heater. Lol
Yeah, gonna be a bit raw
Curious about Thursday and the lack of a promoted event at Split Rock
They replaced it with that paid RP dinner thing. They saw dollar signs and went after them. Or, no manufacturer wanted to put on a free event anymore.
Is that in the same area?
Looks like it is and nothing in the tent on Thursday night
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12