CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on May 01, 2023, 12:48:05 AM

Title: 5/1/2023
Post by: CigarBanter on May 01, 2023, 12:48:05 AM
Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 01, 2023, 06:00:26 AM
Morning, all. Welcome to MortgagePaymentMonday. But at least it comes at the beginning of ThreePayMay.
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 01, 2023, 06:00:56 AM
Joe:

Montecristo Platinum Toro - 10/52.50
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 01, 2023, 06:01:58 AM
Sis:

Door #1 - Drew Estate Undercrown Robusto - 5/24.99

Door #2 - Gurkha Beauty (Gordo) - 10/39.99

Door #3 - Caldwell Boutique Collection - 10/49.99
    2 x Long Live the King The Heater (5.7”x46) '91' rated
    2 x The King is Dead Premier (5.5”x50) '93' rated
    2 x Midnight Express Robusto (5.0”x50) '90' rated
    2 x Eastern Standard Corretto (5.0”x50) '91' rated
    2 x Eastern Standard Sungrown (5.0”x50)
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 01, 2023, 06:07:50 AM
39 here right now and boiler is still doing its duty. But by Saturday, we should be in the 60s, and it looks like we stay in the 60s and 70s going forward after that. Finally.
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 01, 2023, 06:27:35 AM
Morning, all. Welcome to MortgagePaymentMonday. But at least it comes at the beginning of ThreePayMay.
Good morning, Dave.
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 01, 2023, 06:30:28 AM
39 here right now and boiler is still doing its duty. But by Saturday, we should be in the 60s, and it looks like we stay in the 60s and 70s going forward after that. Finally.
Yeah, we've got more cold and rain, on and off this week. Looking like BradFest will be about perfect on Saturday and that's all I care about.
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 01, 2023, 06:31:26 AM
Morning, all. Welcome to MortgagePaymentMonday. But at least it comes at the beginning of ThreePayMay.
Was paid myself over the weekend and looks like we finally got that little matter straightened out.
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 01, 2023, 06:31:49 AM
39 here right now and boiler is still doing its duty. But by Saturday, we should be in the 60s, and it looks like we stay in the 60s and 70s going forward after that. Finally.
Yeah, we've got more cold and rain, on and off this week. Looking like BradFest will be about perfect on Saturday and that's all I care about.
Good to have something to look forward to, helps you make it through the week. Though, it will probably make the week seem that much longer.
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 01, 2023, 06:35:34 AM
Morning, all. Welcome to MortgagePaymentMonday. But at least it comes at the beginning of ThreePayMay.
Was paid myself over the weekend and looks like we finally got that little matter straightened out.
Well, that's a relief. Now you should send them a bill for the interest on the late payment. :D
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 01, 2023, 06:49:04 AM
39 here right now and boiler is still doing its duty. But by Saturday, we should be in the 60s, and it looks like we stay in the 60s and 70s going forward after that. Finally.
Yeah, we've got more cold and rain, on and off this week. Looking like BradFest will be about perfect on Saturday and that's all I care about.
Good to have something to look forward to, helps you make it through the week. Though, it will probably make the week seem that much longer.
I'm fine with that. I just hope Saturday goes by slowly too.
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 01, 2023, 06:51:36 AM
Morning, all. Welcome to MortgagePaymentMonday. But at least it comes at the beginning of ThreePayMay.
Was paid myself over the weekend and looks like we finally got that little matter straightened out.
Well, that's a relief. Now you should send them a bill for the interest on the late payment. :D
Looking to extend my memorial day [cough, cough, cough]. Might not be feeling well the Friday before and the Tuesday after [cough, cough, cough].
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 01, 2023, 06:54:01 AM
If all works out, I'll be brought on full-time starting July 1st. I'll be broaching the topic this week with my manager. All I've got are use or lose sick days with my current agency. Hence the [cough, cough, cough].
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 01, 2023, 06:58:06 AM
Morning, all. Welcome to MortgagePaymentMonday. But at least it comes at the beginning of ThreePayMay.
Was paid myself over the weekend and looks like we finally got that little matter straightened out.
Well, that's a relief. Now you should send them a bill for the interest on the late payment. :D
Looking to extend my memorial day [cough, cough, cough]. Might not be feeling well the Friday before and the Tuesday after [cough, cough, cough].
I imagine there will be a lot of that going around.
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 01, 2023, 06:58:37 AM
If all works out, I'll be brought on full-time starting July 1st. I'll be broaching the topic this week with my manager. All I've got are use or lose sick days with my current agency. Hence the [cough, cough, cough].
Here's hoping the other manager doesn't get a say.
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 01, 2023, 06:59:26 AM
Morning, all. Welcome to MortgagePaymentMonday. But at least it comes at the beginning of ThreePayMay.
Was paid myself over the weekend and looks like we finally got that little matter straightened out.
Well, that's a relief. Now you should send them a bill for the interest on the late payment. :D
Looking to extend my memorial day [cough, cough, cough]. Might not be feeling well the Friday before and the Tuesday after [cough, cough, cough].
I imagine there will be a lot of that going around.
My sister and her fam will be coming into town for the long weekend. Depending on the timing of their stay, I might be doing a little cough coughing myself.
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 01, 2023, 06:59:43 AM
Ready for Page2Dave before 7am!
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 01, 2023, 07:25:09 AM
Ready for Page2Dave before 7am!
Crazy stuff. And no jam to help move things along either.
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 01, 2023, 07:27:37 AM
April came and went too quickly. Forgot to wish Dean a happy birthday last week on the 23rd. On the 13th, I thought of it and figured I had plenty of time. Now a week has gone passed and we're into the next month. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 01, 2023, 07:34:31 AM
April came and went too quickly. Forgot to wish Dean a happy birthday last week on the 23rd. On the 13th, I thought of it and figured I had plenty of time. Now a week has gone passed and we're into the next month. Sheesh.
It definitely went by like lightning.
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 01, 2023, 07:38:55 AM
April came and went too quickly. Forgot to wish Dean a happy birthday last week on the 23rd. On the 13th, I thought of it and figured I had plenty of time. Now a week has gone passed and we're into the next month. Sheesh.
It definitely went by like lightning.
We got some of that too last night. Still wet out this morning.
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 01, 2023, 07:42:01 AM
My daughter went to her friend's four-hour dance recital last evening and I had to pick her up. A boat would have served me better. So many roads closed and detours in place.
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 01, 2023, 07:44:13 AM
According to the weather app, we'll get a reprieve from the rain on Wednesday and then back to it on Thursday. I'm sure the grass seed appreciates it.
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 01, 2023, 07:44:38 AM
April came and went too quickly. Forgot to wish Dean a happy birthday last week on the 23rd. On the 13th, I thought of it and figured I had plenty of time. Now a week has gone passed and we're into the next month. Sheesh.
It definitely went by like lightning.
We got some of that too last night. Still wet out this morning.
I don't think we did, but I sleep like a log, so weather rarely wakes me up. Still raining this morning.
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 01, 2023, 07:47:03 AM
According to the weather app, we'll get a retrieve from the rain on Wednesday she then back to it on Thursday. I'm sure the grass seed appreciates it.
Thursday is the first clear day for us, then it looks like we'll be dry for a while after that.
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 01, 2023, 08:24:57 AM
According to the weather app, we'll get a retrieve from the rain on Wednesday she then back to it on Thursday. I'm sure the grass seed appreciates it.
Thursday is the first clear day for us, then it looks like we'll be dry for a while after that.
I meant reprieve but you probably already figured that out.
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 01, 2023, 08:26:12 AM
We might make it to Page 3 before APNewsDave gets here.
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 01, 2023, 08:34:14 AM
Wordle 681 3/6

⬛⬛🟨🟨⬛
⬛🟩⬛⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 01, 2023, 08:40:27 AM
We might make it to Page 3 before APNewsDave gets here.
He'd be so proud of us.
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 01, 2023, 08:41:05 AM
Wordle 681 3/6

⬛⬛🟨🟨⬛
⬛🟩⬛⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I've got 3 letters in place after guess 2 (2 greens and a yellow that I know where it goes), but this one is stumping me. I've decided to let it marinate for a bit.
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 01, 2023, 09:02:08 AM
Writers strike on the horizon as of midnight tonight, which would put us back in the pandemic times of new shows being significantly delayed.
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 01, 2023, 09:02:23 AM
And there we have page 3.
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 01, 2023, 09:24:57 AM
Writers strike on the horizon as of midnight tonight, which would put us back in the pandemic times of new shows being significantly delayed.
My brother-in-law was telling me this was coming. It might be the deciding factor for him moving back home from LA.
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 01, 2023, 09:30:11 AM
Writers strike on the horizon as of midnight tonight, which would put us back in the pandemic times of new shows being significantly delayed.
My brother-in-law was telling me this was coming. It might be the deciding factor for him moving back home from LA.
He's the actor, if I remember correctly. Has he been in anything big lately?
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 01, 2023, 09:31:09 AM
Aerosmith announces "farewell" tour (which I put in quotations because bands like to have 3 or 4 of those). Coming here on 9/21. I will definitely try to be in attendance.

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news/aerosmith-announces-farewell-tour-stop-122201797.html
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 01, 2023, 10:21:08 AM
Writers strike on the horizon as of midnight tonight, which would put us back in the pandemic times of new shows being significantly delayed.
My brother-in-law was telling me this was coming. It might be the deciding factor for him moving back home from LA.
He's the actor, if I remember correctly. Has he been in anything big lately?
I always find out when people tell me that they saw him in something. Then I ask him and he confirms.

I know he was filming sometime with Zoe Saldana and some other actress that I can't remember right now. Don't think that's even close to being released.
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 01, 2023, 10:22:03 AM
Aerosmith announces "farewell" tour (which I put in quotations because bands like to have 3 or 4 of those). Coming here on 9/21. I will definitely try to be in attendance.

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news/aerosmith-announces-farewell-tour-stop-122201797.html
That dude is certainly looking more like a lady each passing year.
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 01, 2023, 10:30:07 AM
Aerosmith announces "farewell" tour (which I put in quotations because bands like to have 3 or 4 of those). Coming here on 9/21. I will definitely try to be in attendance.

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news/aerosmith-announces-farewell-tour-stop-122201797.html
That dude is certainly looking more like a lady each passing year.
CNS, facts.
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 01, 2023, 10:33:26 AM
Writers strike on the horizon as of midnight tonight, which would put us back in the pandemic times of new shows being significantly delayed.
My brother-in-law was telling me this was coming. It might be the deciding factor for him moving back home from LA.
He's the actor, if I remember correctly. Has he been in anything big lately?
I always find out when people tell me that they saw him in something. Then I ask him and he confirms.

I know he was filming sometime with Zoe Saldana and some other actress that I can't remember right now. Don't think that's even close to being released.
I wouldn't mind spending some time with Zoe.
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 01, 2023, 10:45:19 AM
Morning, all. Welcome to MortgagePaymentMonday. But at least it comes at the beginning of ThreePayMay.
Mortgage payment?  What is that?
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 01, 2023, 10:47:40 AM
Ready for Page2Dave before 7am!
Heck, it was page 3 already!
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 01, 2023, 10:48:26 AM
According to the weather app, we'll get a reprieve from the rain on Wednesday and then back to it on Thursday. I'm sure the grass seed appreciates it.
Unless it's washed away.
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 01, 2023, 10:49:16 AM
Morning, all. Welcome to MortgagePaymentMonday. But at least it comes at the beginning of ThreePayMay.
Mortgage payment?  What is that?
Something us mere mortals have to deal with.

Morning, FreeAndClearDave.
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 01, 2023, 10:50:34 AM
We might make it to Page 3 before APNewsDave gets here.
He'd be so proud of us.
Indeed I am, and not even a Jam for assistance!
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 01, 2023, 10:52:21 AM
Aerosmith announces "farewell" tour (which I put in quotations because bands like to have 3 or 4 of those). Coming here on 9/21. I will definitely try to be in attendance.

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news/aerosmith-announces-farewell-tour-stop-122201797.html
That dude is certainly looking more like a lady each passing year.
I saw what you did there.   ;D
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 01, 2023, 10:57:20 AM
Today is Monday, May 1, the 121st day of 2023.
There are 244 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:

On May 1, 2011, President Barack Obama announced the death of Osama bin Laden during a U.S. commando operation. (Because of the time difference, it was early May 2 in Pakistan, where the al-Qaida leader met his end.)

On this date:

In 1707, the Kingdom of Great Britain was created as a treaty merging England and Scotland took effect.

In 1866, three days of race-related rioting erupted in Memphis, Tennessee, as white mobs targeted Blacks, 46 of whom were killed, along with two whites. (The violence spurred passage of the 14th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution defining American citizenship and equal protection under the law.)

In 1960, the Soviet Union shot down an American U-2 reconnaissance plane over Sverdlovsk and captured its pilot, Francis Gary Powers.

In 1963, James W. Whittaker became the first American to conquer Mount Everest as he and Sherpa guide Nawang Gombu reached the summit.

In 1964, the computer programming language BASIC (Beginner’s All-Purpose Symbolic Instruction Code) was created by Dartmouth College professors John G. Kemeny and Thomas E. Kurtz.

In 1971, the intercity passenger rail service Amtrak went into operation.

In 1991, Nolan Ryan of the Texas Rangers threw his seventh no-hitter at age 44, shutting out the Toronto Blue Jays 3-0.

In 1992, on the third day of the Los Angeles riots, a visibly shaken Rodney King appeared in public to appeal for calm, pleading, “Can we all get along?”

In 2009, Supreme Court Justice David Souter announced his retirement effective at the end of the court’s term in late June. (President Barack Obama chose federal judge Sonia Sotomayor to succeed him.)

In 2011, Pope Benedict XVI beatified Pope John Paul II, moving his predecessor a step closer to sainthood in a Vatican Mass attended by some 1.5 million pilgrims.

In 2015, Baltimore’s top prosecutor charged six police officers with felonies ranging from assault to murder in the death of Freddie Gray, a Black man who’d suffered a spinal injury while riding in a police van. (None of the officers would be convicted.)

In 2020, U.S. regulators allowed emergency use of remdesivir, the first drug that appeared to help some COVID-19 patients recover faster.
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 01, 2023, 10:58:08 AM
Ten years ago: Workers around the world united in anger during May Day rallies — from fury in Europe over austerity measures that cut wages, reduced benefits and eliminated many jobs altogether, to rage in Asia over relentlessly low pay, the rising cost of living and hideous working conditions. Portland Trail Blazers point guard Damian Lillard was a unanimous choice as the NBA’s Rookie of the Year. Chris Kelly, 34, half of the 1990s kid rap duo Kris Kross, died in Atlanta.

Five years ago: Entering the State Department headquarters for the first time as America’s top diplomat, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo vowed to reinvigorate American diplomacy and help the United States get “back our swagger.” Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein lashed out at Republican allies of President Donald Trump who had drafted articles of impeachment against Rosenstein, saying the Justice Department would not give in to threats.

One year ago: A long-awaited effort to evacuate people from a sprawling steel plant in the Ukrainian city of Mariupol began. The United Nations said the operation was being carried out by the International Committee of the Red Cross and in coordination with Ukrainian and Russian officials. A top-level U.S. congressional delegation led by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi made a surprise visit to Ukraine undertaken in extraordinary secrecy, holding a three-hour meeting in Kyiv with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy at which Pelosi vowed the U.S. would stand with him “until the fight is done.” Jacky Hunt-Broersma, A South African amputee athlete, set a new world record for the number of daily consecutive marathons by running her 104th in a row. A woman was rescued from the rubble of a building in central China more than 50 hours after it collapsed, leaving dozens trapped or missing.
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 01, 2023, 11:00:19 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Singer Judy Collins is 84.
Actor Stephen Macht is 81.
Singer Rita Coolidge is 78.
Pop singer Nick Fortuna (The Buckinghams) is 77.
Actor-director Douglas Barr is 74.
Actor Dann Florek is 72.
Singer-songwriter Ray Parker Jr. is 69.
Actor Byron Stewart is 67.
Hall of Fame jockey Steve Cauthen is 63.
Actor Maia Morgenstern is 61.
Actor Scott Coffey is 59.
Country singer Wayne Hancock is 58.
Actor Charlie Schlatter is 57.
Country singer Tim McGraw is 56.
Rock musician Johnny Colt is 55.
Rock musician D’Arcy Wretzky is 55.
Movie director Wes Anderson is 54.
Actor Julie Benz is 51.
Actor Bailey Chase is 51.
Country singer Cory Morrow is 51.
Gospel/R&B singer Tina Campbell (Mary Mary) is 49.
Actor Darius McCrary is 47.
Actor Jamie Dornan is 41.
Actor Kerry Bishe is 39.
TV personality Abby Huntsman is 37.
Actor Lizzy Greene is 20.
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 01, 2023, 11:00:48 AM
Today's Over/Under is 3
Raz Over/Under is 7
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 01, 2023, 11:03:22 AM
Today's Over/Under is 3
Raz Over/Under is 7
2
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 01, 2023, 11:08:32 AM
Happy Deanday!
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 01, 2023, 11:09:19 AM
And a quick page 4!
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 01, 2023, 11:58:24 AM
Judy Blue Eyes lull?
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 01, 2023, 01:01:10 PM
Judy Blue Eyes lull?
Sounds right to me.
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 01, 2023, 02:17:14 PM
Kinda petered out there a bit. Oh well, hazzuh time.
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 01, 2023, 02:26:53 PM
Kinda petered out there a bit. Oh well, hazzuh time.
Yeah sorry. Work got in the way. How else am I going to pay the mortgage?
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 01, 2023, 02:32:22 PM
Kinda petered out there a bit. Oh well, hazzuh time.
Yeah sorry. Work got in the way. How else am I going to pay the mortgage?
Got to stay on the good side of this boss!
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 01, 2023, 03:28:21 PM
Wordle 681 3/6

⬛⬛🟨🟨⬛
⬛🟩⬛⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I've got 3 letters in place after guess 2 (2 greens and a yellow that I know where it goes), but this one is stumping me. I've decided to let it marinate for a bit.
Didn't do any good. Got shut out, and of course feel like an idiot after seeing the solution. Oh well.
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 01, 2023, 03:41:41 PM
Wordle 681 3/6

⬛⬛🟨🟨⬛
⬛🟩⬛⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I've got 3 letters in place after guess 2 (2 greens and a yellow that I know where it goes), but this one is stumping me. I've decided to let it marinate for a bit.
Didn't do any good. Got shut out, and of course feel like an idiot after seeing the solution. Oh well.
That's a Monday for you.
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 01, 2023, 06:58:57 PM
Wordle 681 3/6

🟨🟨
🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I've got 3 letters in place after guess 2 (2 greens and a yellow that I know where it goes), but this one is stumping me. I've decided to let it marinate for a bit.
Didn't do any good. Got shut out, and of course feel like an idiot after seeing the solution. Oh well.
That's a Monday for you.
The frustration was getting the better of me with my last 2 guesses. Lol
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 01, 2023, 07:45:16 PM
And not even getting to page 5?
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 01, 2023, 07:45:41 PM
And not even getting to page 5?
....without help?   ;)
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 01, 2023, 08:01:19 PM
And not even getting to page 5?
....without help?   ;)
We would have gotten there eventually... Maybe.
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 01, 2023, 09:07:03 PM
Brick House Fumas

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230502/8b1caff71cdfb40cf39499176dc8eebd.jpg)
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 01, 2023, 09:11:55 PM
Dinner isn't even ready yet. I'm making shrimp scampi over spaghetti.
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 01, 2023, 09:18:38 PM
Fucking Guardians.
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 01, 2023, 09:55:29 PM
Fucking Guardians.
Giggity
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 01, 2023, 10:11:40 PM
Florida, amiright?

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/golfer-arrested-alleged-golf-club-attack-of-man-walking-on-cartpath?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=golfdigest
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 01, 2023, 10:38:57 PM
Florida, amiright?

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/golfer-arrested-alleged-golf-club-attack-of-man-walking-on-cartpath?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=golfdigest
But did he loose a testicle?
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 01, 2023, 10:41:30 PM

Writers strike on the horizon as of midnight tonight, which would put us back in the pandemic times of new shows being significantly delayed.
My brother-in-law was telling me this was coming. It might be the deciding factor for him moving back home from LA.
He's the actor, if I remember correctly. Has he been in anything big lately?
I always find out when people tell me that they saw him in something. Then I ask him and he confirms.

I know he was filming sometime with Zoe Saldana and some other actress that I can't remember right now. Don't think that's even close to being released.
I wouldn't mind spending some time with Zoe.

And Nicole Kidman was the other actress I couldn't remember. And it's a spy thriller series called Lioness.
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 01, 2023, 10:42:57 PM
Dinner isn't even ready yet. I'm making shrimp scampi over spaghetti.
It was delicious but it would have been tastier if I had remembered the white wine.
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 01, 2023, 11:18:26 PM
Winding down another Deanday.
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 01, 2023, 11:20:57 PM
Fucking Guardians.
Out in only four more days!   ;D
Title: Re: 5/1/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 01, 2023, 11:48:33 PM
Gordon Lightfoot dead at 84.