CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on January 10, 2015, 12:00:03 AM

Title: 1/10/2015
Post by: CigarBanter on January 10, 2015, 12:00:03 AM
Brrrrr!  It's cold out there. It appears we'll be hard pressed to find any warm cigar deals on the various internet sites to help us get through it.  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Be warned, post on this site and you will catch hell from members and trolls alike.  Therefore, don't proceed if you have thin skin.  If you can accept all that, light a cigar, pour your favorite beverage and welcome aboard!

Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on January 10, 2015, 12:32:50 AM
Sure is cold out,  but I'm still smoking.  Good morning everyone!
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 10, 2015, 05:03:58 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 10, 2015, 05:05:17 AM
Today is Saturday, Jan. 10, the 10th day of 2015. There are 355 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 10, 2015, 05:06:23 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Jan. 10, 1776, Thomas Paine anonymously published his influential pamphlet, "Common Sense," which argued for American independence from British rule.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 10, 2015, 05:08:02 AM
On this date:

Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 10, 2015, 05:08:48 AM
In 1861, Florida became the third state to secede from the Union.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 10, 2015, 05:09:44 AM
In 1863, the London Underground had its beginnings as the Metropolitan, the world's first underground passenger railway, opened to the public with service between Paddington and Farringdon Stre
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 10, 2015, 05:12:12 AM
In 1870, John D. Rockefeller incorporated Standard Oil.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 10, 2015, 05:12:57 AM
In 1901, the Spindletop oil field in Beaumont, Texas, produced the Lucas Gusher, heralding the start of the Texas oil boom.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 10, 2015, 05:13:26 AM
In 1914, a Utah grocer and his son were shot to death in their Salt Lake City store; police arrested labor activist Joe Hill, who was later convicted and executed, becoming a martyr to America's organized labor movement.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 10, 2015, 05:14:15 AM
In 1920, the League of Nations was established as the Treaty of Versailles (vehr-SY') went into effect.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 10, 2015, 05:15:56 AM
In 1946, the first General Assembly of the United Nations convened in London.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 10, 2015, 05:16:23 AM
In 1957, Harold Macmillan became prime minister of Britain, following the resignation of Anthony Eden.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 10, 2015, 05:21:09 AM
In 1964, Vee-Jay Records released "Introducing... The Beatles," an album which ran into immediate legal opposition from Capitol Records, which was about to come out with its own album, "Meet the Beatles!" (After a court battle, the two companies reached a settlement.)
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 10, 2015, 05:21:31 AM
In 1971, "Masterpiece Theatre" premiered on PBS with host Alistair Cooke introducing the drama series "The First Churchills." French fashion designer Coco Chanel died in Paris at age 87.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 10, 2015, 05:23:07 AM

In 1984, the United States and the Vatican established full diplomatic relations for the first time in more than a century.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 10, 2015, 05:23:28 AM

In 2000, America Online announced it was buying Time Warner for $162 billion (the merger, which proved disastrous, ended in Dec. 2009).
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 10, 2015, 05:23:48 AM
Ten years ago: CBS issued a damning independent review of mistakes related to a "60 Minutes Wednesday" report on President George W. Bush's National Guard service and fired three news executives and a producer for their "myopic zeal" in rushing it to air. A mudslide in La Conchita, California, crushed homes and killed 10 residents. Gunmen assassinated Baghdad's deputy police chief and his son; al-Qaida in Iraq claimed responsibility. Ukraine's Election Commission declared Viktor Yushchenko the winner of the presidential vote.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 10, 2015, 05:24:27 AM
Five years ago: Data showed China edging past Germany in 2009 to become the top exporting nation. NBC announced it had decided to cancel "The Jay Leno Show," returning Leno from prime time to 11:35 p.m. Eastern time while pushing "The Tonight Show" with Conan O'Brien back to 12:05 a.m. (O'Brien ended up leaving NBC, and Leno resumed hosting "Tonight.")
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 10, 2015, 05:24:58 AM
One year ago: The Labor Department reported that U.S. employers added just 74,000 jobs in December 2013. Larry Speakes, who'd spent six years as acting press secretary for President Ronald Reagan, died in Cleveland, Mississippi, at age 74.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 10, 2015, 05:25:50 AM
Today's Birthdays: Opera singer Sherrill Milnes is 80. Blues artist Eddy Clearwater is 80. Rock singer-musician Ronnie Hawkins is 80. Baseball Hall of Famer Willie McCovey is 77. Movie director Walter Hill is 75. Actor William Sanderson is 71. Singer Frank Sinatra Jr. is 71. Singer Rod Stewart is 70. Rock singer-musician Donald Fagen (Steely Dan) is 67. Boxing Hall of Famer and entrepreneur George Foreman is 66. Roots rock singer Alejandro Escovedo is 64. Rock musician Scott Thurston (Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers) is 63. Singer Pat Benatar is 62. Hall of Fame race car driver and team owner Bobby Rahal is 62. Rock musician Michael Schenker is 60. Singer Shawn Colvin is 59. Rock singer-musician Curt Kirkwood (Meat Puppets) is 56. Actor Evan Handler is 54. Rock singer Brad Roberts (Crash Test Dummies) is 51. Actress Trini Alvarado is 48. Rock musician Matt Roberts is 37. Rock singer Brent Smith (Shinedown) is 37. Rapper Chris Smith (Kris Kross) is 36. Actress Sarah Shahi is 35.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 10, 2015, 05:26:24 AM
Thought for Today: "You got to look on the bright side, even if there ain't one." — Dashiell Hammett, American author (born 1894, died this date in 1961).

Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 10, 2015, 05:31:47 AM
-----------------------
A Dog's Life
-------------------------

If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise.
- Unknown

Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant.
- Unknown

Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot about puppies.
- Gene Hill

In dog years, I'm dead.
- Unknown

To his dog, every man is Napoleon; hence the constant popularity of dogs.
- Aldous Huxley

A dog teaches a boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times
before lying down.
- Robert Benchley

Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in? I think that's
how dogs spend their lives.
- Sue Murphy

I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven't got the guts to
bite people themselves.
- August Strindberg

No animal should ever jump up on the dining room furniture unless absolutely
certain that he can hold his own in the conversation.
- Fran Lebowitz

Ever consider what they must think of us? I mean, here we come back from a
grocery store with the most amazing haul -- chicken, pork, half a cow. They
must think we're the greatest hunters on earth!
- Anne Tyler

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.
- Rita Rudner

My dog is worried about the economy because Alpo is up to 99 cents a can.
That's almost $7.00 in dog money.
- Joe Weinstein

If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain dogs I have
known will go to heaven, and very, very few persons.
- James Thurber

You enter into a certain amount of madness when you marry a person with
pets.
- Nora Ephron

Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are
wonderful.
- Ann Landers

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get
used to the idea.
- Robert A. Heinlein

In order to keep a true perspective of one's importance, everyone should
have a dog that will worship him and a cat that will ignore him.
- Dereke Bruce, Taipei, Taiwan

Of all the things I miss from veterinary practice, puppy breath is one of
the most fond memories!
- Dr. Tom Cat

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.
- Ben Williams

When a man's best friend is his dog, that dog has a problem.
- Edward Abbey

Cat's motto: No matter what you've done wrong, always try to make it look
like the dog did it.
- Unknown

Money will buy you a pretty good dog, but it won't buy the wag of his tail.
- Unknown

No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as the dog
does.
- Christopher Morley

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.
- Josh Billings

Man is a dog's idea of what God should be.
- Holbrook Jackson

The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.
- Andrew A. Rooney

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life,
his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat
of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
- Unknown

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you;
that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
- Mark Twain

Things that upset a terrier may pass virtually unnoticed by a Great Dane.
- Smiley Blanton

I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt,
and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts.
- John Steinbeck
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2015, 05:50:42 AM
Morning Chip.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 10, 2015, 05:55:06 AM
Morning Chip.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 06:03:45 AM
Morning and Happy Saturday Off LSU and Good Morning Golf sorry you are having to work on Saturday.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 06:04:24 AM
Go Buffalos!

Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 06:05:05 AM
The federal government, which has Tomahawk cruise missiles and Apache, Blackhawk, Kiowa and Lakota helicopters, and used the code name "Geronimo" in the attack that killed Osama bin Laden, officially objects to the name of the Washington Redskins.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2015, 06:08:21 AM
Morning and Happy Saturday Off LSU and Good Morning Golf sorry you are having to work on Saturday.
Thanks. At least the ride in was at regular speed, even if the wind chill is 20 below.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 06:10:48 AM
Morning and Happy Saturday Off LSU and Good Morning Golf sorry you are having to work on Saturday.
Thanks. At least the ride in was at regular speed, even if the wind chill is 20 below.
That is plenty cold but seeing the stripes on the road must have seemed nice.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 10, 2015, 06:10:55 AM
Morning and Happy Saturday Off LSU and Good Morning Golf sorry you are having to work on Saturday.
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 06:13:45 AM
33 degrees with some light sleet and rain here, lovely weather!  Only 34 for a high today.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 06:14:19 AM
Morning and Happy Saturday Off LSU and Good Morning Golf sorry you are having to work on Saturday.
Good morning Native.
Any activities planned for you today?
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 06:19:59 AM
Travellin Dave is going to be pissed when he wakes up to find out he is a Yellowstars just like Shaun. :)
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 10, 2015, 06:21:34 AM
33 degrees with some light sleet and rain here, lovely weather!  Only 34 for a high today.
30° right now here and we had the sleet last night, we will be in the upper 40's today.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 10, 2015, 06:25:40 AM
Morning and Happy Saturday Off LSU and Good Morning Golf sorry you are having to work on Saturday.
Good morning Native.
Any activities planned for you today?
Should be a nice lazy day at home because of the weather, any big plans for you?
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2015, 06:27:22 AM
Morning and Happy Saturday Off LSU and Good Morning Golf sorry you are having to work on Saturday.
Thanks. At least the ride in was at regular speed, even if the wind chill is 20 below.
That is plenty cold but seeing the stripes on the road must have seemed nice.
Indeed. Now if we could just get it to warm up a bit before my furnace packs up and takes its talents to South Beach, we'd be in business.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 06:33:37 AM
Morning and Happy Saturday Off LSU and Good Morning Golf sorry you are having to work on Saturday.
Good morning Native.
Any activities planned for you today?
Should be a nice lazy day at home because of the weather, any big plans for you?
Exactly the same plan here a lazy day at home. When I finish drinking up this pot of CDM I am Going to build a fire in the fireplace and feed it all day.  Got to watch NOrth Dakota State game and support CG at noon.  If I find some energy might cook up a pot of gumbo.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 06:34:09 AM
Morning and Happy Saturday Off LSU and Good Morning Golf sorry you are having to work on Saturday.
Thanks. At least the ride in was at regular speed, even if the wind chill is 20 below.
That is plenty cold but seeing the stripes on the road must have seemed nice.
Indeed. Now if we could just get it to warm up a bit before my furnace packs up and takes its talents to South Beach, we'd be in business.
Yeah you do not want that to happen.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 06:34:51 AM
Speaking of South Beach we never heard from Yankeetown Dean yesterday.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 10, 2015, 06:46:26 AM
Speaking of South Beach we never heard from Yankeetown Dean yesterday.
You have to be careful with new women, he might be tied up somewhere and can't get away.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 06:56:07 AM
Speaking of South Beach we never heard from Yankeetown Dean yesterday.
You have to be careful with new women, he might be tied up somewhere and can't get away.
Not out of the question.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 07:03:52 AM
We have a new winter storm watch now there is a big line of sleet followed by snow about 90 miles to the west southwest headed our way.  Hope it stays above freezing!
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2015, 07:25:00 AM
Good morning to the Saturday crew.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 07:27:42 AM
Good morning to the Saturday crew.
Good Morning Mayor.  Snowing all the way down to the TX Hill Country and the snowmen melted away.  ???
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 10, 2015, 07:28:21 AM
Good morning to the Saturday crew.
Good morning Tony.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2015, 07:32:57 AM
Good morning to the Saturday crew.
Morning Uncle Tony.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 07:57:54 AM
Looks like Tony broke the Banter.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2015, 07:59:36 AM
Looks like Tony broke the Banter.
It's his banter, he can do whatever he wants to it. Haha.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2015, 08:05:50 AM
Good morning boys. What's all this star color changing bullshit? Had to post to see if I still had ball bags
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2015, 08:06:19 AM
Good morning boys. What's all this star color changing bullshit? Had to post to see if I still had ball bags
WTF?
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2015, 08:07:05 AM
Good morning boys. What's all this star color changing bullshit? Had to post to see if I still had ball bags
Guess we can't make fun of ol' yellow stars Shaun anymore. Morning Scott.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 10, 2015, 08:13:03 AM
good morning. wow, did I sleep in.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2015, 08:14:11 AM
Good morning boys. What's all this star color changing bullshit? Had to post to see if I still had ball bags
Guess we can't make fun of ol' yellow stars Shaun anymore. Morning Scott.
Its all over but the cryin'
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2015, 08:17:24 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Mr. Mayor and Dickless.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2015, 08:17:58 AM
Good morning boys. What's all this star color changing bullshit? Had to post to see if I still had ball bags
Guess we can't make fun of ol' yellow stars Shaun anymore. Morning Scott.
Sure we can.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 10, 2015, 08:19:18 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Mr. Mayor and Diskless.
Good morning Dean, Scott and Dave.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2015, 08:21:54 AM
Looks like Tony broke the Banter.
Looks like saying good morning to me did.  Sorry about that.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2015, 08:22:36 AM
Good morning to the Saturday crew.
Good morning Tony.
No smoking today for you either, Chip?
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2015, 08:24:07 AM
Good morning boys. What's all this star color changing bullshit? Had to post to see if I still had ball bags
WTF?
I'm trying to be more family friendly.  I was tired of scrolling you off the screen when I was at work.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 10, 2015, 08:26:50 AM
Speaking of South Beach we never heard from Yankeetown Dean yesterday.
You have to be careful with new women, he might be tied up somewhere and can't get away.
Not out of the question.
not far from the truth, yes it is. met my sponsor for breakfast, did the noon meeting, picked up a lady friend to do some shopping for a 3 year old birthday tomorrow his grandmother invited me to, took her to her doctor appointment, then they wanted xrays, by then it was dinner time so we stopped at a restaurant to eat, then we went to the evening meeting. it was 10 pm by the time I got home. I like this lady a lot. she's a good friend, but there is no romantic interest involved. she has emphysema, 20% use of her lungs, weighs about 90#, an orgasm would kill her, or so she's told me. even when I mentioned that I couldn't think of a better way to go, she says it's not happening, ever.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2015, 08:27:28 AM
Good morning boys. What's all this star color changing bullshit? Had to post to see if I still had ball bags
Guess we can't make fun of ol' yellow stars Shaun anymore. Morning Scott.
Sure we can.
You're right, he's still a non-founding member.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2015, 08:28:17 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Mr. Mayor and Diskless.
Good morning to you.  It's a little warmer here than it had been.  I think it's because the warden slept on the sofa last night.  How's the weather in the South?
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2015, 08:29:46 AM
33 degrees with some light sleet and rain here, lovely weather!  Only 34 for a high today.
Think you have me by about 10 degrees then.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2015, 08:30:06 AM
Looks like Tony broke the Banter.
It's his banter, he can do whatever he wants to it. Haha.
She ain't all mine, I'm sharing.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 08:34:15 AM
Good morning boys. What's all this star color changing bullshit? Had to post to see if I still had ball bags
Tony took your balls away, now you are on the same level as Shaun.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2015, 08:34:39 AM
[...]
Did you explain to her that the likelihood of you actually giving her an orgasm was very slim?
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2015, 08:34:45 AM
EPC Cardinal with my coffee this brisk morning.  Space heaters are my friend.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 10, 2015, 08:34:52 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Mr. Mayor and Diskless.
Good morning to you.  It's a little warmer here than it had been.  I think it's because the warden slept on the sofa last night.  How's the weather in the South?
37 degrees here in Yankeetown going into the 60's later today. morning Tony.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 08:36:26 AM
[...]
Morning Dean
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2015, 08:36:47 AM
[...]
Hell, we don't have to give orgasms.... let them work for it like everybody else.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 08:37:55 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Mr. Mayor and Dickless.
Morning Yellowstar
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2015, 08:37:59 AM
[...]
Sounds like Deano is still driving the bus.

As for lady friends, at least he's got backup.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2015, 08:38:56 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Mr. Mayor and Dickless.
Morning Yellowstar
Bite me sheriff.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 08:40:52 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Mr. Mayor and Dickless.
Morning Yellowstar
Bite me sheriff.
LMAO.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 10, 2015, 08:41:07 AM
Good morning to the Saturday crew.
Good morning Tony.
No smoking today for you either, Chip?
Hopefully in a few hours after the sun comes out a little more.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 08:42:18 AM
[...]
Borderline Deadbeat Story developing there.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 08:43:44 AM
[...]

Who, the Grandmother?
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2015, 08:44:02 AM
Good morning to the Saturday crew.
Good morning Tony.
No smoking today for you either, Chip?
Hopefully in a few hours after the sun comes out a little more.
Similarly, I'm waiting for my balls to crawl out a little more.  They aren't having it though; high and tight.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 08:44:46 AM
Good morning to the Saturday crew.
Good morning Tony.
No smoking today for you either, Chip?
Hopefully in a few hours after the sun comes out a little more.
Wish I could have that hope here.  You certainly deserve it on your day off.
Updated forecast shows no sun here until next Thursday.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 10, 2015, 09:00:01 AM
[...]
trust me, over the years I have ALWAYS prided myself in the ability to give rather than receive.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2015, 09:00:50 AM
[...]
It's funnier my way.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 10, 2015, 09:03:09 AM
[...]

this grandmother was once a beauty queen until a car accident fucked up her leg. she is still built and retained her beauty, but she has a heck of a hitch in her kicker.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2015, 09:08:02 AM
I'm heading to bring the boys to their makeup taekwondo class.  See yuz a bit later.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 09:08:17 AM
[...]
So orgasms could potentially kill both of you then? ::)   That would be one to see in the grocery store checkout font page tabloids.  At least I could tell the old bitch behind me in line that was a friend of mine. :)
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 09:08:37 AM
I'm heading to bring the boys to their makeup taekwondo class.  See yuz a bit later.
Stay warm Tony
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 10, 2015, 09:09:15 AM
[...]
yes it is, and I'm not having as much 'fun' as you guys think I'm having.
:)
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 10, 2015, 09:10:07 AM
I'm heading to bring the boys to their makeup taekwondo class.  See yuz a bit later.
later Tony.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 10, 2015, 09:11:08 AM
[...]
ha, wouldn't that be something.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2015, 09:12:54 AM
[...]
The unfortunate thing is that I'm living vicariously through you.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 10, 2015, 09:14:18 AM
well I started my morning with a DPG Blue robusto and I think I will try one of my Padron #2000.
sometime today I'm suppose to help my biker buddy move his daughter from one trailer to another a few sites further down in the park she lives in. don't know if she's upgrading or down grading. probably the latter.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 09:16:13 AM
[...]
Along with many others :)
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 10, 2015, 09:22:58 AM
Good morning gents!
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 09:23:55 AM
Good morning gents!
Morning CG - Go Buffalos
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 10, 2015, 09:26:45 AM
Good morning gents!
Morning CG - Go Buffalos
Gooo Biiizzzzeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

And we are all yellowstars again!
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 10, 2015, 09:35:13 AM
Good morning gents!
Morning CG - Go Buffalos
Gooo Biiizzzzeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

And we are all yellowstars again!
not all of us.
morning CG.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 09:35:48 AM
Good morning gents!
Morning CG - Go Buffalos
Gooo Biiizzzzeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

And we are all yellowstars again!
Oh no, not quite all of us there Junior.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2015, 09:36:59 AM
Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 10, 2015, 09:36:59 AM
Good morning gents!
Morning CG - Go Buffalos
Gooo Biiizzzzeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

And we are all yellowstars again!
not all of us.
morning CG.
Well, us without special treatment ;) Mornin Dean!!
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 10, 2015, 09:37:25 AM
Good morning gents!
Morning CG - Go Buffalos
Gooo Biiizzzzeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

And we are all yellowstars again!
Oh no, not quite all of us there Junior.
Distinguished - can't wait till mine says that  :D
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 10, 2015, 09:37:44 AM
Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun.
GMornin Dave!
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2015, 09:38:18 AM
Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun.
GMornin Dave!
Or should I say, fellow yellow star!
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 10, 2015, 09:41:59 AM
Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun.
GMornin Dave!
Or should I say, fellow yellow star!
Touche!
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 09:44:56 AM
Good morning gents!
Morning CG - Go Buffalos
Gooo Biiizzzzeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

And we are all yellowstars again!
Oh no, not quite all of us there Junior.
Distinguished - can't wait till mine says that  :D
You got to stop all that b.s. working and get back on Bantering :)
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 09:47:00 AM
Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun.
GMornin Dave!
Or should I say, fellow yellow star!
Touche!
I think your fellow Yellowstars Travellin Dave tucked his tail and hid before you got here.  LOL :)
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2015, 09:49:25 AM
[...]
Allow us our folly.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 10, 2015, 09:49:54 AM
Good morning gents!
Morning CG - Go Buffalos
Gooo Biiizzzzeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

And we are all yellowstars again!
Oh no, not quite all of us there Junior.
Distinguished - can't wait till mine says that  :D
You got to stop all that b.s. working and get back on Bantering :)
I couldn't agree more - damn boss doesn't realize how important my post count is to me!
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 10, 2015, 09:50:37 AM
Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun.
GMornin Dave!
Or should I say, fellow yellow star!
Touche!
I think your fellow Yellowstars Travellin Dave tucked his tail and hid before you got here.  LOL :)
Well shit, if you are out there Dave, stay strong - only another 1,000-2000 posts and we can be silver stars!
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2015, 09:51:26 AM
Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun.
GMornin Dave!
Or should I say, fellow yellow star!
Touche!
I think your fellow Yellowstars Travellin Dave tucked his tail and hid before you got here.  LOL :)
OK, five posts.... does he have one more in him?
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2015, 09:53:18 AM
Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun.
GMornin Dave!
Or should I say, fellow yellow star!
Touche!
I think your fellow Yellowstars Travellin Dave tucked his tail and hid before you got here.  LOL :)
Well shit, if you are out there Dave, stay strong - only another 1,000-2000 posts and we can be silver stars!
And there it is... time for him to do his weekend vanish.
I'm not in it for the goals, I'm in it for the journey.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 09:58:01 AM
Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun.
GMornin Dave!
Or should I say, fellow yellow star!
Touche!
I think your fellow Yellowstars Travellin Dave tucked his tail and hid before you got here.  LOL :)
Well shit, if you are out there Dave, stay strong - only another 1,000-2000 posts and we can be silver stars!
These are Platinum Stars not any cheap silver stuff.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 10, 2015, 10:01:11 AM
Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun.
GMornin Dave!
Or should I say, fellow yellow star!
Touche!
I think your fellow Yellowstars Travellin Dave tucked his tail and hid before you got here.  LOL :)
OK, five posts.... does he have one more in him?
Mornin Dave!
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 10, 2015, 10:01:23 AM
Good morning asteroids...!
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 10, 2015, 10:02:09 AM
Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun.
GMornin Dave!
Or should I say, fellow yellow star!
Touche!
I think your fellow Yellowstars Travellin Dave tucked his tail and hid before you got here.  LOL :)
Well shit, if you are out there Dave, stay strong - only another 1,000-2000 posts and we can be silver stars!
And there it is... time for him to do his weekend vanish.
I'm not in it for the goals, I'm in it for the journey.
Posting hungover right now - dedication to the cause.  Shall I go now?
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 10:02:10 AM
Good morning asteroids...!
Morning Dad
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 10, 2015, 10:02:32 AM
Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun.
GMornin Dave!
Or should I say, fellow yellow star!
Touche!
I think your fellow Yellowstars Travellin Dave tucked his tail and hid before you got here.  LOL :)
Well shit, if you are out there Dave, stay strong - only another 1,000-2000 posts and we can be silver stars!
These are Platinum Stars not any cheap silver stuff.
I'll call them Plutonium ;)
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 10, 2015, 10:02:42 AM
Good morning asteroids...!
DAD!!!!!
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 10:02:53 AM
Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun.
GMornin Dave!
Or should I say, fellow yellow star!
Touche!
I think your fellow Yellowstars Travellin Dave tucked his tail and hid before you got here.  LOL :)
Well shit, if you are out there Dave, stay strong - only another 1,000-2000 posts and we can be silver stars!
And there it is... time for him to do his weekend vanish.
I'm not in it for the goals, I'm in it for the journey.
Posting hungover right now - dedication to the cause.  Shall I go now?
You need to get a handle on your drinking ;D
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 10:03:34 AM
Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun.
GMornin Dave!
Or should I say, fellow yellow star!
Touche!
I think your fellow Yellowstars Travellin Dave tucked his tail and hid before you got here.  LOL :)
Well shit, if you are out there Dave, stay strong - only another 1,000-2000 posts and we can be silver stars!
These are Platinum Stars not any cheap silver stuff.
I'll call them Plutonium ;)
Anything but YELLOW
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 10, 2015, 10:05:06 AM
Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun.
GMornin Dave!
Or should I say, fellow yellow star!
Touche!
I think your fellow Yellowstars Travellin Dave tucked his tail and hid before you got here.  LOL :)
Well shit, if you are out there Dave, stay strong - only another 1,000-2000 posts and we can be silver stars!
And there it is... time for him to do his weekend vanish.
I'm not in it for the goals, I'm in it for the journey.
Posting hungover right now - dedication to the cause.  Shall I go now?
You need to get a handle on your drinking ;D
I'm hungover like I was drinking hard liquor, but i stuck to stouts and porters - clearly that strategy failed me
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 10, 2015, 10:05:22 AM
Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun.
GMornin Dave!
Or should I say, fellow yellow star!
Touche!
I think your fellow Yellowstars Travellin Dave tucked his tail and hid before you got here.  LOL :)
Well shit, if you are out there Dave, stay strong - only another 1,000-2000 posts and we can be silver stars!
These are Platinum Stars not any cheap silver stuff.
I'll call them Plutonium ;)
Anything but YELLOW
Understandable ;)
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 10:10:38 AM
Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun.
GMornin Dave!
Or should I say, fellow yellow star!
Touche!
I think your fellow Yellowstars Travellin Dave tucked his tail and hid before you got here.  LOL :)
Well shit, if you are out there Dave, stay strong - only another 1,000-2000 posts and we can be silver stars!
And there it is... time for him to do his weekend vanish.
I'm not in it for the goals, I'm in it for the journey.
Posting hungover right now - dedication to the cause.  Shall I go now?
You need to get a handle on your drinking ;D
I'm hungover like I was drinking hard liquor, but i stuck to stouts and porters - clearly that strategy failed me
Those heavy craft beers will stomp your ass, they are meant for sipping a couple not heavy drinking!  Drink high quality single malt scotch or Grey Goose vodka (no sweet mixers) and you will not have major hangovers.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2015, 10:12:24 AM
Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun.
GMornin Dave!
Or should I say, fellow yellow star!
Touche!
I think your fellow Yellowstars Travellin Dave tucked his tail and hid before you got here.  LOL :)
Well shit, if you are out there Dave, stay strong - only another 1,000-2000 posts and we can be silver stars!
These are Platinum Stars not any cheap silver stuff.
I'll call them Plutonium ;)
Now, THAT'S what I want, glowing green plutonium stars!
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 10, 2015, 10:13:40 AM
Good morning asteroids...!
Morning Dad
Hello TR...  8 degrees here in St. Louis this morning, so I'll have to stay in and play.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 10, 2015, 10:14:00 AM
[...]
I only had 4 last night, that's the disappointing part - Sierra Nevada Porter, Buffalo Sweat Vanilla Bean, Buffalo Sweat Oatmeal, and some other Porter - might go with hard liquor today to start.  Goose is always a great option, Stoli is always good too.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 10, 2015, 10:14:44 AM
Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun.
GMornin Dave!
Or should I say, fellow yellow star!
Touche!
I think your fellow Yellowstars Travellin Dave tucked his tail and hid before you got here.  LOL :)
Well shit, if you are out there Dave, stay strong - only another 1,000-2000 posts and we can be silver stars!
These are Platinum Stars not any cheap silver stuff.
I'll call them Plutonium ;)
Now, THAT'S what I want, glowing green plutonium stars!
I want green stars - or maybe Black...or black with a green shadow/outline!  ;)
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 10:16:17 AM
Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun.
GMornin Dave!
Or should I say, fellow yellow star!
Touche!
I think your fellow Yellowstars Travellin Dave tucked his tail and hid before you got here.  LOL :)
Well shit, if you are out there Dave, stay strong - only another 1,000-2000 posts and we can be silver stars!
These are Platinum Stars not any cheap silver stuff.
I'll call them Plutonium ;)
Now, THAT'S what I want, glowing green plutonium stars!
Then you and your family might soon glow too.  Not so good I don't think.  I strive for Diamonds myself
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 10, 2015, 10:16:43 AM
Good morning asteroids...!
DAD!!!!!
Howdy Shaun....  I guess all the ducks are ice skating today...?
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 10:19:31 AM
[...]
Seems to me Buffalo Sweat could be a culprit.  Several "good" vodkas but none in the same league as Goose, after all it is French.  Those French don't know shit about terrorists but they got vodka and fries covered.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 10, 2015, 10:20:28 AM
Good morning asteroids...!
DAD!!!!!
Howdy Shaun....  I guess all the ducks are ice skating today...?
So fucking cold - unbelievable!
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 10, 2015, 10:21:13 AM
[...]
True - I will probably get a bottle of goose today :)
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 10, 2015, 10:32:31 AM
Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun.
GMornin Dave!
Or should I say, fellow yellow star!
Touche!
I think your fellow Yellowstars Travellin Dave tucked his tail and hid before you got here.  LOL :)
Well shit, if you are out there Dave, stay strong - only another 1,000-2000 posts and we can be silver stars!
These are Platinum Stars not any cheap silver stuff.
I'll call them Plutonium ;)
Now, THAT'S what I want, glowing green plutonium stars!
I want green stars - or maybe Black...or black with a green shadow/outline!  ;)
Don't go to any trouble, but if your changing the members icons, make mine hoochie coochie girls vs the gold stars... :)
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2015, 10:33:18 AM
Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun.
GMornin Dave!
Or should I say, fellow yellow star!
Touche!
I think your fellow Yellowstars Travellin Dave tucked his tail and hid before you got here.  LOL :)
Well shit, if you are out there Dave, stay strong - only another 1,000-2000 posts and we can be silver stars!
These are Platinum Stars not any cheap silver stuff.
I'll call them Plutonium ;)
Now, THAT'S what I want, glowing green plutonium stars!
I want green stars - or maybe Black...or black with a green shadow/outline!  ;)
...and we care what you want?
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 10, 2015, 10:34:13 AM
http://www.rodrigoismyamigo.com/giveaways/caldwell/?lucky=4690 (http://www.rodrigoismyamigo.com/giveaways/caldwell/?lucky=4690)

Register for a free box of Caldwell Cigars!
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2015, 10:35:09 AM
[...]
French Fries are Belgian.... the frogs stole them.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 10, 2015, 10:38:08 AM
Good morning asteroids...!
DAD!!!!!
Howdy Shaun....  I guess all the ducks are ice skating today...?
So fucking cold - unbelievable!
I'm not much of a hunter, just presently starting with moles.  But if you could hunt ducks on ice skates, that might be kind'a fun.  A bunch of guys drinking and skating after ducks with shotguns sounds like allot of fun. Who wouldn't like doing that..?
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 10, 2015, 10:40:25 AM
Good morning asteroids...!
DAD!!!!!
Howdy Shaun....  I guess all the ducks are ice skating today...?
So fucking cold - unbelievable!
I'm not much of a hunter, just presently starting with moles.  But if you could hunt ducks on ice skates, that might be kind'a fun.  A bunch of guys drinking and skating after ducks with shotguns sounds like allot of fun. Who wouldn't like doing that..?
That actually sounds like a fucking blast - literally.  Duck hunting is one of the coolest things out there, huge fan
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2015, 10:41:31 AM
[...]
What about that fine Texas vodka, Tito's!
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 10:41:59 AM
http://www.rodrigoismyamigo.com/giveaways/caldwell/?lucky=4690 (http://www.rodrigoismyamigo.com/giveaways/caldwell/?lucky=4690)

Register for a free box of Caldwell Cigars!
Registered.  I have actually been to Rodrigo's, it is in the Myrtle Beach area.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 10, 2015, 10:42:07 AM
Well guys, I'm out - noon on ESPN 2, cheer on the biiiiiizzzzzeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnn.
Have a good weekend all!
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 10, 2015, 10:42:24 AM
http://www.rodrigoismyamigo.com/giveaways/caldwell/?lucky=4690 (http://www.rodrigoismyamigo.com/giveaways/caldwell/?lucky=4690)

Register for a free box of Caldwell Cigars!
Registered.  I have actually been to Rorigo's, it is in the Myrtle Beach area.
NICE!!
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 10:43:34 AM
[...]
Pretty good, I use it for Bloody Mary's rather than the far more expensive Goose which is reserved for Martini's.  Hello,Flip as I know when the word Martini posts you will pop up
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 10:44:40 AM
http://www.rodrigoismyamigo.com/giveaways/caldwell/?lucky=4690 (http://www.rodrigoismyamigo.com/giveaways/caldwell/?lucky=4690)

Register for a free box of Caldwell Cigars!
Registered.  I have actually been to Rorigo's, it is in the Myrtle Beach area.
NICE!!
I would imagine Short Stack has been there too.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 10, 2015, 10:46:47 AM
Well guys, I'm out - noon on ESPN 2, cheer on the biiiiiizzzzzeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnn.
Have a good weekend all!
Later Shaun..
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2015, 10:50:21 AM
Well guys, I'm out - noon on ESPN 2, cheer on the biiiiiizzzzzeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnn.
Have a good weekend all!
Later Shaun. Good luck to your biiiiiizzzzzeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnns.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2015, 10:57:30 AM
Good morning again boys. Just got done with all of my running around this morning, beef brisket in the crock pot for French dips later. I'm a bit hazy this morning, a bit too much scotch last night. Killed a bottle of Balvenie 14 yr with my BIL that was almost full. Thinking of braving the elements for a Tat Angeles
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 10, 2015, 10:59:10 AM
Good morning Scott.  French dip sounds pretty good...!
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2015, 11:00:33 AM
Big day!  Yellow Star got in like 8-9 posts!
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2015, 11:04:33 AM
Good morning Scott.  French dip sounds pretty good...!
Morning BD. They come out great, very simple just beef broth and dry onion soup mix. The brisket costs about $40 from the butcher so it's not cheap but with some nice rolls it's fantastic
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 11:04:34 AM
Good morning again boys. Just got done with all of my running around this morning, beef brisket in the crock pot for French dips later. I'm a bit hazy this morning, a bit too much scotch last night. Killed a bottle of Balvenie 14 yr with my BIL that was almost full. Thinking of braving the elements for a Tat Angeles
Fuk'n Purple Stars?
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 11:05:05 AM
Good morning asteroids...!
DAD!!!!!
Howdy Shaun....  I guess all the ducks are ice skating today...?
So fucking cold - unbelievable!
I'm not much of a hunter, just presently starting with moles.  But if you could hunt ducks on ice skates, that might be kind'a fun.  A bunch of guys drinking and skating after ducks with shotguns sounds like allot of fun. Who wouldn't like doing that..?
Me
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2015, 11:05:33 AM
Alright I'm going to burn one, see you in a bit
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2015, 11:06:30 AM
Good morning again boys. Just got done with all of my running around this morning, beef brisket in the crock pot for French dips later. I'm a bit hazy this morning, a bit too much scotch last night. Killed a bottle of Balvenie 14 yr with my BIL that was almost full. Thinking of braving the elements for a Tat Angeles
Fuk'n Purple Stars?
Indeed, I like 'em thanks Tony
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 11:06:50 AM
Good morning Scott.  French dip sounds pretty good...!
Morning BD. They come out great, very simple just beef broth and dry onion soup mix. The brisket costs about $40 from the butcher so it's not cheap but with some nice rolls it's fantastic
Sure sounds good
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2015, 11:08:37 AM
Good morning Scott.  French dip sounds pretty good...!
Morning BD. They come out great, very simple just beef broth and dry onion soup mix. The brisket costs about $40 from the butcher so it's not cheap but with some nice rolls it's fantastic
Sure sounds good
Yeah can't wait, will be nice while watching some football
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 10, 2015, 11:13:11 AM
Good morning Scott.  French dip sounds pretty good...!
Morning BD. They come out great, very simple just beef broth and dry onion soup mix. The brisket costs about $40 from the butcher so it's not cheap but with some nice rolls it's fantastic
A brisket is a pretty big cut of meat, right...?  I bought one years ago, and I doubt that it would have fit into the crock pot..?   How long do you slow cook it...?
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2015, 11:16:19 AM
Good morning Scott.  French dip sounds pretty good...!
Morning BD. They come out great, very simple just beef broth and dry onion soup mix. The brisket costs about $40 from the butcher so it's not cheap but with some nice rolls it's fantastic
A brisket is a pretty big cut of meat, right...?  I bought one years ago, and I doubt that it would have fit into the crock pot..?   How long do you slow cook it...?
I bought a 5lb brisket and it fits but you have to kind of stuff it in there (don't say it). Cooks 8 hrs on low
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2015, 11:21:38 AM
Good morning again boys. Just got done with all of my running around this morning, beef brisket in the crock pot for French dips later. I'm a bit hazy this morning, a bit too much scotch last night. Killed a bottle of Balvenie 14 yr with my BIL that was almost full. Thinking of braving the elements for a Tat Angeles
Fuk'n Purple Stars?
Really!  Thought he would go for pink.  I'll hold out for orange myself.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 11:22:15 AM
I have the crock pot going myself but making green chili queso.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2015, 11:22:25 AM
Good morning Scott.  French dip sounds pretty good...!
Morning BD. They come out great, very simple just beef broth and dry onion soup mix. The brisket costs about $40 from the butcher so it's not cheap but with some nice rolls it's fantastic
A brisket is a pretty big cut of meat, right...?  I bought one years ago, and I doubt that it would have fit into the crock pot..?   How long do you slow cook it...?
I bought a 5lb brisket and it fits but you have to kind of stuff it in there (don't say it). Cooks 8 hrs on low
Didn't figure you'd have any experience with that, but enjoy.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 10, 2015, 11:25:55 AM
Good morning Scott.  French dip sounds pretty good...!
Morning BD. They come out great, very simple just beef broth and dry onion soup mix. The brisket costs about $40 from the butcher so it's not cheap but with some nice rolls it's fantastic
A brisket is a pretty big cut of meat, right...?  I bought one years ago, and I doubt that it would have fit into the crock pot..?   How long do you slow cook it...?
I bought a 5lb brisket and it fits but you have to kind of stuff it in there (don't say it). Cooks 8 hrs on low
Thanks... I noted it in my recipe files for future use.. :)  I've only made one brisket, and it was slow cooked on the bbq for bbq beef sandwiches....  I started it at 7am, so I bet all of the neighbors was wondering what the hell I was doing.. :)  I think the guy on CigarObession has a slow cook bbq recipe too.  He's sitting on his patio smoking cigars and bbq'ing until 3 or 4 am..
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 10, 2015, 11:28:01 AM
I have the crock pot going myself but making green chili queso.
All I've done is the breakfast dishes...  I haven't even thought about what to make later...?  Oh wait, I think I have a frozen Schwans family size lasagna in the freezer...!
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2015, 11:28:34 AM
Good morning again boys. Just got done with all of my running around this morning, beef brisket in the crock pot for French dips later. I'm a bit hazy this morning, a bit too much scotch last night. Killed a bottle of Balvenie 14 yr with my BIL that was almost full. Thinking of braving the elements for a Tat Angeles
Fuk'n Purple Stars?
Indeed, I like 'em thanks Tony
lol
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 10, 2015, 11:36:18 AM
Good morning again boys. Just got done with all of my running around this morning, beef brisket in the crock pot for French dips later. I'm a bit hazy this morning, a bit too much scotch last night. Killed a bottle of Balvenie 14 yr with my BIL that was almost full. Thinking of braving the elements for a Tat Angeles
Fuk'n Purple Stars?
Indeed, I like 'em thanks Tony
lol
Good morning Dave...
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: YAD on January 10, 2015, 11:48:12 AM
Good morning again boys. Just got done with all of my running around this morning, beef brisket in the crock pot for French dips later. I'm a bit hazy this morning, a bit too much scotch last night. Killed a bottle of Balvenie 14 yr with my BIL that was almost full. Thinking of braving the elements for a Tat Angeles
Having a Tat Angie right now myself.  Luv these.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 11:48:23 AM
Damn wet cold shit I hate it.  Got ice cycles hanging off the roof.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2015, 11:48:24 AM
I have the crock pot going myself but making green chili queso.
Sounds good also
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2015, 11:49:21 AM
Good morning again boys. Just got done with all of my running around this morning, beef brisket in the crock pot for French dips later. I'm a bit hazy this morning, a bit too much scotch last night. Killed a bottle of Balvenie 14 yr with my BIL that was almost full. Thinking of braving the elements for a Tat Angeles
Fuk'n Purple Stars?
Indeed, I like 'em thanks Tony
lol
Good morning Dave...
Morning, BD.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2015, 11:49:34 AM
Good morning again boys. Just got done with all of my running around this morning, beef brisket in the crock pot for French dips later. I'm a bit hazy this morning, a bit too much scotch last night. Killed a bottle of Balvenie 14 yr with my BIL that was almost full. Thinking of braving the elements for a Tat Angeles
Having a Tat Angie right now myself.  Luv these.
Very good cigar in that size, morning Dave
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: YAD on January 10, 2015, 11:53:11 AM
Good morning again boys. Just got done with all of my running around this morning, beef brisket in the crock pot for French dips later. I'm a bit hazy this morning, a bit too much scotch last night. Killed a bottle of Balvenie 14 yr with my BIL that was almost full. Thinking of braving the elements for a Tat Angeles
Having a Tat Angie right now myself.  Luv these.
Very good cigar in that size, morning Dave
Indeed they are.  Morning to you as well, master chef.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 10, 2015, 11:54:13 AM
Does anyone watch, "The Curse of Oak Island....?"  I've really got hooked on it, but I don't know why.  It's one of those programs that after you watch it for an hour, they don't find or accomplish anything...
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 11:56:06 AM
Does anyone watch, "The Curse of Oak Island....?"  I've really got hooked on it, but I don't know why.  It's one of those programs that after you watch it for an hour, they don't find or accomplish anything...
Never heard of it myself
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 10, 2015, 11:56:12 AM
Good morning again boys. Just got done with all of my running around this morning, beef brisket in the crock pot for French dips later. I'm a bit hazy this morning, a bit too much scotch last night. Killed a bottle of Balvenie 14 yr with my BIL that was almost full. Thinking of braving the elements for a Tat Angeles
Having a Tat Angie right now myself.  Luv these.
Good morning Dave....
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 10, 2015, 12:07:33 PM
Does anyone watch, "The Curse of Oak Island....?"  I've really got hooked on it, but I don't know why.  It's one of those programs that after you watch it for an hour, they don't find or accomplish anything...
Never heard of it myself
It started off as an article in Readers Digest in (I think) 1964.  It was always rumored that the island had buried treasure from pirates on it.  In the late 1890's, some kids we're looking and found a wooden beam that they thought was hidding treasure, so they started digging.  Ten foot down, they found a floor made of wooden beams.  Others started digging and they have found a wooden floor made of timbers every ten foot down.  At 90 foot they found a floor plus a stone tablet with strange text on it.  When they dug further, they tripped a booby trap that flooded the hole, and I believe killed some one.  So since 1890, there's been a bunch of treasure hunters out there searching for the treasure.  They drilled a core sample, and at (I think) 175 foot, they brought up cement with wooden beams.  They believe theirs a hidden vault, but no one can get past the booby traps to get to it.  Six people have been killed so far trying to find it, and the curse says 7 people will have to die before the treasure will be revealed.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: YAD on January 10, 2015, 12:08:43 PM
Good morning again boys. Just got done with all of my running around this morning, beef brisket in the crock pot for French dips later. I'm a bit hazy this morning, a bit too much scotch last night. Killed a bottle of Balvenie 14 yr with my BIL that was almost full. Thinking of braving the elements for a Tat Angeles
Having a Tat Angie right now myself.  Luv these.
Good morning Dave....
Good day, BD!  How's the grandkids?
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2015, 12:12:04 PM
Good morning again boys. Just got done with all of my running around this morning, beef brisket in the crock pot for French dips later. I'm a bit hazy this morning, a bit too much scotch last night. Killed a bottle of Balvenie 14 yr with my BIL that was almost full. Thinking of braving the elements for a Tat Angeles
Having a Tat Angie right now myself.  Luv these.
Very good cigar in that size, morning Dave
Indeed they are.  Morning to you as well, master chef.
I piled 3 ingredients in a pot and turned it on...Damn right I'm a master chef!!
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 12:16:24 PM
Good morning again boys. Just got done with all of my running around this morning, beef brisket in the crock pot for French dips later. I'm a bit hazy this morning, a bit too much scotch last night. Killed a bottle of Balvenie 14 yr with my BIL that was almost full. Thinking of braving the elements for a Tat Angeles
Having a Tat Angie right now myself.  Luv these.
Very good cigar in that size, morning Dave
Indeed they are.  Morning to you as well, master chef.
I piled 3 ingredients in a pot and turned it on...Damn right I'm a master chef!!
An Efficient Master Chef
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 10, 2015, 12:23:48 PM
Good morning again boys. Just got done with all of my running around this morning, beef brisket in the crock pot for French dips later. I'm a bit hazy this morning, a bit too much scotch last night. Killed a bottle of Balvenie 14 yr with my BIL that was almost full. Thinking of braving the elements for a Tat Angeles
Having a Tat Angie right now myself.  Luv these.
Good morning Dave....
Good day, BD!  How's the grandkids?
My 3 year old grandson is really cool.  We were talking about how some words may have more then one meaning, such as the word, "gas."  It could be a vapor, a liquid, it could be a toot (fart)..? And my grandson says, "and daddy puts it into his car...!"  Yes, that's right..!  But why does daddy put the gas into the car...?  My grandson replies, "because it's hungry and he has to feed it.."  See, that blows my mind.  Is that a 3 years view of, "if you want the car to run you have to feed it..?"  I love it.. :)
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 10, 2015, 12:27:14 PM
Good morning again boys. Just got done with all of my running around this morning, beef brisket in the crock pot for French dips later. I'm a bit hazy this morning, a bit too much scotch last night. Killed a bottle of Balvenie 14 yr with my BIL that was almost full. Thinking of braving the elements for a Tat Angeles
Having a Tat Angie right now myself.  Luv these.
Very good cigar in that size, morning Dave
Indeed they are.  Morning to you as well, master chef.
I piled 3 ingredients in a pot and turned it on...Damn right I'm a master chef!!
I may make that as soon as meat goes on sale...
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: YAD on January 10, 2015, 12:27:35 PM
[...]
Funny! Somehow I missed a lot of those bits of child wisdom with my kids, but haven't missed a single one with my grandson.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: YAD on January 10, 2015, 12:29:25 PM
Good morning again boys. Just got done with all of my running around this morning, beef brisket in the crock pot for French dips later. I'm a bit hazy this morning, a bit too much scotch last night. Killed a bottle of Balvenie 14 yr with my BIL that was almost full. Thinking of braving the elements for a Tat Angeles
Having a Tat Angie right now myself.  Luv these.
Very good cigar in that size, morning Dave
Indeed they are.  Morning to you as well, master chef.
I piled 3 ingredients in a pot and turned it on...Damn right I'm a master chef!!
I may make that as soon as meat goes on sale...
Thinking the same thing, BD.  How much and what brand of beef broth?  Any water added?
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2015, 12:37:18 PM
Good morning again boys. Just got done with all of my running around this morning, beef brisket in the crock pot for French dips later. I'm a bit hazy this morning, a bit too much scotch last night. Killed a bottle of Balvenie 14 yr with my BIL that was almost full. Thinking of braving the elements for a Tat Angeles
Having a Tat Angie right now myself.  Luv these.
Very good cigar in that size, morning Dave
Indeed they are.  Morning to you as well, master chef.
I piled 3 ingredients in a pot and turned it on...Damn right I'm a master chef!!
I may make that as soon as meat goes on sale...
Thinking the same thing, BD.  How much and what brand of beef broth?  Any water added?
Yeah, I'm with Dave... Stop being so fucking elusive and nonchalant about your recipe, fish.  We need measurements.  One package of Lipton?  As much beef broth to cover the whole thing?
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: YAD on January 10, 2015, 12:39:56 PM
Good morning again boys. Just got done with all of my running around this morning, beef brisket in the crock pot for French dips later. I'm a bit hazy this morning, a bit too much scotch last night. Killed a bottle of Balvenie 14 yr with my BIL that was almost full. Thinking of braving the elements for a Tat Angeles
Having a Tat Angie right now myself.  Luv these.
Very good cigar in that size, morning Dave
Indeed they are.  Morning to you as well, master chef.
I piled 3 ingredients in a pot and turned it on...Damn right I'm a master chef!!
I may make that as soon as meat goes on sale...
Thinking the same thing, BD.  How much and what brand of beef broth?  Any water added?
Yeah, I'm with Dave... Stop being so fucking elusive and nonchalant about your recipe, fish.  We need measurements.  One package of Lipton?  As much beef broth to cover the whole thing?
No shit, Tony!  Fish has half the banter drooling, then cuts and runs.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 12:43:03 PM
Good morning again boys. Just got done with all of my running around this morning, beef brisket in the crock pot for French dips later. I'm a bit hazy this morning, a bit too much scotch last night. Killed a bottle of Balvenie 14 yr with my BIL that was almost full. Thinking of braving the elements for a Tat Angeles
Having a Tat Angie right now myself.  Luv these.
Very good cigar in that size, morning Dave
Indeed they are.  Morning to you as well, master chef.
I piled 3 ingredients in a pot and turned it on...Damn right I'm a master chef!!
I may make that as soon as meat goes on sale...
Thinking the same thing, BD.  How much and what brand of beef broth?  Any water added?
Yeah, I'm with Dave... Stop being so fucking elusive and nonchalant about your recipe, fish.  We need measurements.  One package of Lipton?  As much beef broth to cover the whole thing?
LMAO I was thinking that sounds good and easy wondering how much broth to put in.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: YAD on January 10, 2015, 12:45:28 PM
[...]
Guess well have to run the questions by Martha or Sandra Lee.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 10, 2015, 12:52:10 PM
[...]
Same here...  I can't believe how much I missed out on with my old kids by not paying attention to them.  So now I have my grandkids under a microscope and watch everything they do and say. And I love playing with them.  I'll hide my grandsons favorite toy (Thomas the Train) when he's not looking and place a toy Halloween skeleton next to as the evil bad guy.  When I tell him Thomas is in trouble, we launch fighter aircraft from his toy aircraft carrier and fly search parties through out the house.  Once located we dispatch helicopters out to rescue him.  I'm not sure what mommy thinks, so we'll tell her later.. :)
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 10, 2015, 12:53:47 PM
Good morning again boys. Just got done with all of my running around this morning, beef brisket in the crock pot for French dips later. I'm a bit hazy this morning, a bit too much scotch last night. Killed a bottle of Balvenie 14 yr with my BIL that was almost full. Thinking of braving the elements for a Tat Angeles
Having a Tat Angie right now myself.  Luv these.
Very good cigar in that size, morning Dave
Indeed they are.  Morning to you as well, master chef.
I piled 3 ingredients in a pot and turned it on...Damn right I'm a master chef!!
I may make that as soon as meat goes on sale...
Thinking the same thing, BD.  How much and what brand of beef broth?  Any water added?
Water...?  I was thinking about a little red wine and a touch of brown sugar.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2015, 12:56:44 PM
[...]
Typical fish.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 01:09:44 PM
Time to tune in to ND State and support BOTL CG 87.

Go Buffalos!
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 01:10:41 PM
Fresh handmade pork hot tamales and some homemade chili for lunch here.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 10, 2015, 01:15:56 PM
Fresh handmade pork hot tamales and some homemade chili for lunch here.
Where ya getting the hot tamales.  We've only got one place that makes fairly good tamales, and I heard they are going to stop making them.  Ugh..  I'm not sure I'd want to try and make them myself. I heard it's an all day deal.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 01:35:28 PM
Fresh handmade pork hot tamales and some homemade chili for lunch here.
Where ya getting the hot tamales.  We've only got one place that makes fairly good tamales, and I heard they are going to stop making them.  Ugh..  I'm not sure I'd want to try and make them myself. I heard it's an all day deal.
Way too much work to make them myself but they are readily available around here.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 10, 2015, 01:36:45 PM
I'm going to take a little break. Be back later.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2015, 01:45:51 PM
I'm going to take a little break. Be back later.
We've got tamales and brisket sandwiches.  Now I'm starving.  Looks like chicken salad for me.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 10, 2015, 01:51:31 PM
Fresh handmade pork hot tamales and some homemade chili for lunch here.
Where ya getting the hot tamales.  We've only got one place that makes fairly good tamales, and I heard they are going to stop making them.  Ugh..  I'm not sure I'd want to try and make them myself. I heard it's an all day deal.
Way too much work to make them myself but they are readily available around here.
The wife and I love tamales but no trustworthy place around to get them down here. :-(
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2015, 01:51:36 PM
Does anyone watch, "The Curse of Oak Island....?"  I've really got hooked on it, but I don't know why.  It's one of those programs that after you watch it for an hour, they don't find or accomplish anything...
Never heard of it myself
Ditto
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2015, 01:57:19 PM
[...]
Yea, total DT
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2015, 01:58:17 PM
Good morning again boys. Just got done with all of my running around this morning, beef brisket in the crock pot for French dips later. I'm a bit hazy this morning, a bit too much scotch last night. Killed a bottle of Balvenie 14 yr with my BIL that was almost full. Thinking of braving the elements for a Tat Angeles
Having a Tat Angie right now myself.  Luv these.
Very good cigar in that size, morning Dave
Indeed they are.  Morning to you as well, master chef.
I piled 3 ingredients in a pot and turned it on...Damn right I'm a master chef!!
I may make that as soon as meat goes on sale...
Thinking the same thing, BD.  How much and what brand of beef broth?  Any water added?
Water...?  I was thinking about a little red wine and a touch of brown sugar.
Sounds like a good way to go.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2015, 02:06:30 PM
[...]
DT?
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 02:09:21 PM
Fresh handmade pork hot tamales and some homemade chili for lunch here.
Where ya getting the hot tamales.  We've only got one place that makes fairly good tamales, and I heard they are going to stop making them.  Ugh..  I'm not sure I'd want to try and make them myself. I heard it's an all day deal.
Way too much work to make them myself but they are readily available around here.
The wife and I love tamales but no trustworthy place around to get them down here. :-(
Be like buying boudin around here  ::)  We can get plenty of quality Tamales here though.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2015, 02:18:24 PM
I'm going to take a little break. Be back later.
Ditto, hazzuh!
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 02:20:16 PM
I'm going to take a little break. Be back later.
Ditto, hazzuh!
Have a good afternoon Golf
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 02:24:13 PM
10-7 Buffalos at the half.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 02:26:38 PM
The Oregon Ducks traveled to Texas on Friday in advance of the College Football Playoff championship game without wide receiver Darren Carrington because he failed a drug test and has been suspended from the team, according to multiple reports.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 10, 2015, 02:52:23 PM
The Oregon Ducks traveled to Texas on Friday in advance of the College Football Playoff championship game without wide receiver Darren Carrington because he failed a drug test and has been suspended from the team, according to multiple reports.
You have to wonder what goes through those kids minds, not a good career decision.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 03:00:36 PM
The Oregon Ducks traveled to Texas on Friday in advance of the College Football Playoff championship game without wide receiver Darren Carrington because he failed a drug test and has been suspended from the team, according to multiple reports.
You have to wonder what goes through those kids minds, not a good career decision.
I guess they just don't think
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 03:02:12 PM
You gotten in a cigar Chip?   It is cold out (32) but trying to talk myself into going out for a corona or maybe a Short Story.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 10, 2015, 03:12:05 PM
You gotten in a cigar Chip?   It is cold out (32) but trying to talk myself into going out for a corona or maybe a Short Story.
Just finished a CAO LaTraviata Ninfa, still kind of chilly out with the wind so I went with a quick smoke also. A Short Story sounds good choice to me.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2015, 03:20:50 PM
[...]
Dick tease.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 03:27:51 PM
[...]
Now why did we not think of that?
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 03:29:13 PM
You gotten in a cigar Chip?   It is cold out (32) but trying to talk myself into going out for a corona or maybe a Short Story.
Just finished a CAO LaTraviata Ninfa, still kind of chilly out with the wind so I went with a quick smoke also. A Short Story sounds good choice to me.
Short Story cut and Bourbon Barrel Stout poured.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2015, 03:56:23 PM
[...]
I can't say that I prefer that to DT but least I know what you're saying.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 03:56:56 PM
There went the ball game.  Buffalos may be fuct for the 4-Pete.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 03:58:26 PM
You gotten in a cigar Chip?   It is cold out (32) but trying to talk myself into going out for a corona or maybe a Short Story.
Just finished a CAO LaTraviata Ninfa, still kind of chilly out with the wind so I went with a quick smoke also. A Short Story sounds good choice to me.
Short Story cut and Bourbon Barrel Stout poured.
Short story is a damn good smoke.  Cold out but bearable since there is no wind.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 03:59:27 PM
[...]
Maybe that is why we did not think of it.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 04:06:48 PM
There went the ball game.  Buffalos may be fuct for the 4-Pete.
Hang on folks ND. State may have some magic in them!
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 04:09:21 PM
There went the ball game.  Buffalos may be fuct for the 4-Pete.
Hang on folks ND. State may have some magic in them!
SCOoooooore!!!!   ND State 29 27 with 37 seconds left
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: SLY on January 10, 2015, 04:12:19 PM
There went the ball game.  Buffalos may be fuct for the 4-Pete.
Hang on folks ND. State may have some magic in them!
SCOoooooore!!!!   ND State 29 27 with 37 seconds left
NDS got life!
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 04:13:55 PM
There went the ball game.  Buffalos may be fuct for the 4-Pete.
Hang on folks ND. State may have some magic in them!
SCOoooooore!!!!   ND State 29 27 with 37 seconds left
And it is a 4-Pete!!!
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: SLY on January 10, 2015, 04:16:17 PM
There went the ball game.  Buffalos may be fuct for the 4-Pete.
Hang on folks ND. State may have some magic in them!
SCOoooooore!!!!   ND State 29 27 with 37 seconds left
And it is a 4-Pete!!! 1st time in history for any college team to win 4 straight national championships.
Legal larceny on the last play.  Good heads up play.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: SLY on January 10, 2015, 04:18:22 PM
There went the ball game.  Buffalos may be fuct for the 4-Pete.
Hang on folks ND. State may have some magic in them!
SCOoooooore!!!!   ND State 29 27 with 37 seconds left
And it is a 4-Pete!!!
CG/Shaun, a toast to you and the farm boys from ND.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 04:18:36 PM
There went the ball game.  Buffalos may be fuct for the 4-Pete.
Hang on folks ND. State may have some magic in them!
SCOoooooore!!!!   ND State 29 27 with 37 seconds left
And it is a 4-Pete!!! 1st time in history for any college team to win 4 straight national championships.
Legal larceny on the last play.  Good heads up play.
Crazy ending!  Correction not first ever 4-straight championships but first in FCS.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2015, 04:18:48 PM
There went the ball game.  Buffalos may be fuct for the 4-Pete.
Hang on folks ND. State may have some magic in them!
SCOoooooore!!!!   ND State 29 27 with 37 seconds left
And it is a 4-Pete!!!
Pulled that one out of their ass.  Good job Buffs.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 04:19:09 PM
There went the ball game.  Buffalos may be fuct for the 4-Pete.
Hang on folks ND. State may have some magic in them!
SCOoooooore!!!!   ND State 29 27 with 37 seconds left
And it is a 4-Pete!!!
CG/Shaun, a toast to you and the farm boys from ND.
Yeah let's have a drink
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2015, 04:19:22 PM
There went the ball game.  Buffalos may be fuct for the 4-Pete.
Hang on folks ND. State may have some magic in them!
SCOoooooore!!!!   ND State 29 27 with 37 seconds left
NDS got life!
Hey, look what the wind blew in.  Howdy, SLY.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2015, 04:24:48 PM
There went the ball game.  Buffalos may be fuct for the 4-Pete.
Hang on folks ND. State may have some magic in them!
SCOoooooore!!!!   ND State 29 27 with 37 seconds left
And it is a 4-Pete!!!
CG/Shaun, a toast to you and the farm boys from ND.
Yeah let's have a drink
That sounds like a fine idea.  Think I'll start with a beer.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2015, 04:42:03 PM
There went the ball game.  Buffalos may be fuct for the 4-Pete.
Hang on folks ND. State may have some magic in them!
SCOoooooore!!!!   ND State 29 27 with 37 seconds left
And it is a 4-Pete!!!
CG/Shaun, a toast to you and the farm boys from ND.
Yeah let's have a drink
That sounds like a fine idea.  Think I'll start with a beer.
Finally getting around to drinking that Southern Tier Warlock.  A little fizzier than I'd thought it'd be but I'm enjoying the flavors.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 04:50:59 PM
There went the ball game.  Buffalos may be fuct for the 4-Pete.
Hang on folks ND. State may have some magic in them!
SCOoooooore!!!!   ND State 29 27 with 37 seconds left
And it is a 4-Pete!!!
CG/Shaun, a toast to you and the farm boys from ND.
Yeah let's have a drink
That sounds like a fine idea.  Think I'll start with a beer.
Finally getting around to drinking that Southern Tier Warlock.  A little fizzier than I'd thought it'd be but I'm enjoying the flavors.
No martini?
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 04:52:48 PM
Quit raining so took the dogs for a walk.  NFL now and time for the liquid version of Fighting Cock.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2015, 05:06:13 PM
There went the ball game.  Buffalos may be fuct for the 4-Pete.
Hang on folks ND. State may have some magic in them!
SCOoooooore!!!!   ND State 29 27 with 37 seconds left
And it is a 4-Pete!!!
CG/Shaun, a toast to you and the farm boys from ND.
Yeah let's have a drink
That sounds like a fine idea.  Think I'll start with a beer.
Finally getting around to drinking that Southern Tier Warlock.  A little fizzier than I'd thought it'd be but I'm enjoying the flavors.
No martini?
It's coming.  It's not even dark yet.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 05:15:48 PM
There went the ball game.  Buffalos may be fuct for the 4-Pete.
Hang on folks ND. State may have some magic in them!
SCOoooooore!!!!   ND State 29 27 with 37 seconds left
And it is a 4-Pete!!!
CG/Shaun, a toast to you and the farm boys from ND.
Yeah let's have a drink
That sounds like a fine idea.  Think I'll start with a beer.
Finally getting around to drinking that Southern Tier Warlock.  A little fizzier than I'd thought it'd be but I'm enjoying the flavors.
No martini?
It's coming.  It's not even dark yet.
You may have to build a martini banter
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2015, 05:43:32 PM
There went the ball game.  Buffalos may be fuct for the 4-Pete.
Hang on folks ND. State may have some magic in them!
SCOoooooore!!!!   ND State 29 27 with 37 seconds left
And it is a 4-Pete!!!
CG/Shaun, a toast to you and the farm boys from ND.
Yeah let's have a drink
Now there's a damn good idea.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 05:46:21 PM
There went the ball game.  Buffalos may be fuct for the 4-Pete.
Hang on folks ND. State may have some magic in them!
SCOoooooore!!!!   ND State 29 27 with 37 seconds left
And it is a 4-Pete!!!
CG/Shaun, a toast to you and the farm boys from ND.
Yeah let's have a drink
Now there's a damn good idea.
You are running behind better have a double.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 10, 2015, 06:08:58 PM
There went the ball game.  Buffalos may be fuct for the 4-Pete.
Hang on folks ND. State may have some magic in them!
SCOoooooore!!!!   ND State 29 27 with 37 seconds left
And it is a 4-Pete!!!
CG/Shaun, a toast to you and the farm boys from ND.
Yeah let's have a drink
That sounds like a fine idea.  Think I'll start with a beer.
Finally getting around to drinking that Southern Tier Warlock.  A little fizzier than I'd thought it'd be but I'm enjoying the flavors.
No martini?
It's coming.  It's not even dark yet.
You may have to build a martini banter
Sign me up. Afternoon, muchachos.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 06:11:32 PM
There went the ball game.  Buffalos may be fuct for the 4-Pete.
Hang on folks ND. State may have some magic in them!
SCOoooooore!!!!   ND State 29 27 with 37 seconds left
And it is a 4-Pete!!!
CG/Shaun, a toast to you and the farm boys from ND.
Yeah let's have a drink
That sounds like a fine idea.  Think I'll start with a beer.
Finally getting around to drinking that Southern Tier Warlock.  A little fizzier than I'd thought it'd be but I'm enjoying the flavors.
No martini?
It's coming.  It's not even dark yet.
You may have to build a martini banter
Sign me up. Afternoon, muchachos.
Afternoon/evening Raz.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2015, 07:16:21 PM
There went the ball game.  Buffalos may be fuct for the 4-Pete.
Hang on folks ND. State may have some magic in them!
SCOoooooore!!!!   ND State 29 27 with 37 seconds left
And it is a 4-Pete!!!
CG/Shaun, a toast to you and the farm boys from ND.
Yeah let's have a drink
That sounds like a fine idea.  Think I'll start with a beer.
Finally getting around to drinking that Southern Tier Warlock.  A little fizzier than I'd thought it'd be but I'm enjoying the flavors.
No martini?
It's coming.  It's not even dark yet.
You may have to build a martini banter
Sign me up. Afternoon, muchachos.
Sorry I missed you, bother.  That beer sent me straight into a nap.  All is well with the world.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2015, 08:02:51 PM
Wow that was Baltimore's game to lose.  Kudos to the Pats for capitalizing.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 08:06:11 PM
Wow that was Baltimore's game to lose.  Kudos to the Pats for capitalizing.
That was a crazy ass game.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 10, 2015, 08:06:25 PM
You boys amassed 16 pages on a Saturday?  Not too shabby.  Evening men
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: YAD on January 10, 2015, 08:12:18 PM
You boys amassed 16 pages on a Saturday?  Not too shabby.  Evening men
Evening, Mr. Bean.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2015, 08:14:47 PM
You boys amassed 16 pages on a Saturday?  Not too shabby.  Evening men
The martinis definitively help move this banter along.  :)
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 10, 2015, 08:18:05 PM
You boys amassed 16 pages on a Saturday?  Not too shabby.  Evening men
The martinis definitively help move this banter along.  :)
Haven't busted open the liquor cabinet tonight yet.  Did pick up the proper vermouth, and some rye whiskey for a proper manhattan, so could have a "what did I do" moment in the morning.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2015, 08:18:13 PM
Evening men, between games. Sipping Johnnie Red on the rocks. The French dips were awesome and the kitchen still smells like delicious beef
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: YAD on January 10, 2015, 08:20:58 PM
You boys amassed 16 pages on a Saturday?  Not too shabby.  Evening men
The martinis definitively help move this banter along.  :)
Haven't busted open the liquor cabinet tonight yet.  Did pick up the proper vermouth, and some rye whiskey for a proper manhattan, so could have a "what did I do" moment in the morning.
I like me a good rye on the rocks.  Ever have Templeton Rye?
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 10, 2015, 08:28:07 PM
You boys amassed 16 pages on a Saturday?  Not too shabby.  Evening men
The martinis definitively help move this banter along.  :)
Haven't busted open the liquor cabinet tonight yet.  Did pick up the proper vermouth, and some rye whiskey for a proper manhattan, so could have a "what did I do" moment in the morning.
I like me a good rye on the rocks.  Ever have Templeton Rye?
Nope, I've only recently dipped my toe in the cocktail pool.  Bought Knob Creek Rye today. I'll have to keep an eye out for the Templeton, though.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 08:33:58 PM
You boys amassed 16 pages on a Saturday?  Not too shabby.  Evening men
Evening Bean, any ice up,there?  None down this way so far.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: YAD on January 10, 2015, 08:35:31 PM
You boys amassed 16 pages on a Saturday?  Not too shabby.  Evening men
The martinis definitively help move this banter along.  :)
Haven't busted open the liquor cabinet tonight yet.  Did pick up the proper vermouth, and some rye whiskey for a proper manhattan, so could have a "what did I do" moment in the morning.
I like me a good rye on the rocks.  Ever have Templeton Rye?
Nope, I've only recently dipped my toe in the cocktail pool.  Bought Knob Creek Rye today. I'll have to keep an eye out for the Templeton, though.
Russell's Reserve 6 year is also good imo.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 08:36:33 PM
You boys amassed 16 pages on a Saturday?  Not too shabby.  Evening men
The martinis definitively help move this banter along.  :)
Haven't busted open the liquor cabinet tonight yet.  Did pick up the proper vermouth, and some rye whiskey for a proper manhattan, so could have a "what did I do" moment in the morning.
I like me a good rye on the rocks.  Ever have Templeton Rye?
Nope, I've only recently dipped my toe in the cocktail pool.  Bought Knob Creek Rye today. I'll have to keep an eye out for the Templeton, though.
The new suave and debonair Bean, probably wearing a smoking jacket these days.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 10, 2015, 08:38:15 PM
You boys amassed 16 pages on a Saturday?  Not too shabby.  Evening men
Evening Bean, any ice up,there?  None down this way so far.
Just a bit on the trees and outdoor furniture, melted by mid-afternoon. Roads were never a problem.  Winter storm warning...yeah, right.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2015, 08:39:25 PM

You boys amassed 16 pages on a Saturday?  Not too shabby.  Evening men
The martinis definitively help move this banter along.  :)
Haven't busted open the liquor cabinet tonight yet.  Did pick up the proper vermouth, and some rye whiskey for a proper manhattan, so could have a "what did I do" moment in the morning.

I'm preparing dinner now.  Then after the kids go to bed, I'll make an "improper" martini.  ;)
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 08:39:56 PM
Evening men, between games. Sipping Johnnie Red on the rocks. The French dips were awesome and the kitchen still smells like delicious beef
Evening Fish, Sipping Fighting Cock without the rocks here.  Crab cakes and cheese grits for me tonight.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2015, 08:40:54 PM
Evening men, between games. Sipping Johnnie Red on the rocks. The French dips were awesome and the kitchen still smells like delicious beef
Did you ever post the damn recipe?
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 08:41:15 PM
You boys amassed 16 pages on a Saturday?  Not too shabby.  Evening men
Evening Bean, any ice up,there?  None down this way so far.
Just a bit on the trees and outdoor furniture, melted by mid-afternoon. Roads were never a problem.  Winter storm warning...yeah, right.
Yeah really but I checked and KXAN Jim had not pissed in his pants so figured we were ok.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 10, 2015, 08:41:21 PM
You boys amassed 16 pages on a Saturday?  Not too shabby.  Evening men
The martinis definitively help move this banter along.  :)
Haven't busted open the liquor cabinet tonight yet.  Did pick up the proper vermouth, and some rye whiskey for a proper manhattan, so could have a "what did I do" moment in the morning.
I like me a good rye on the rocks.  Ever have Templeton Rye?
Nope, I've only recently dipped my toe in the cocktail pool.  Bought Knob Creek Rye today. I'll have to keep an eye out for the Templeton, though.
The new suave and debonair Bean, probably wearing a smoking jacket these days.
Ha, yeah.  Actually you mofos talking about cocktails has prompted me to expand my vice repertoire.  So I should thank ya'll for my new found suaveness and debonairness.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 08:45:38 PM
You boys amassed 16 pages on a Saturday?  Not too shabby.  Evening men
The martinis definitively help move this banter along.  :)
Haven't busted open the liquor cabinet tonight yet.  Did pick up the proper vermouth, and some rye whiskey for a proper manhattan, so could have a "what did I do" moment in the morning.
I like me a good rye on the rocks.  Ever have Templeton Rye?
Nope, I've only recently dipped my toe in the cocktail pool.  Bought Knob Creek Rye today. I'll have to keep an eye out for the Templeton, though.
The new suave and debonair Bean, probably wearing a smoking jacket these days.
Ha, yeah.  Actually you mofos talking about cocktails has prompted me to expand my vice repertoire.  So I should thank ya'll for my new found suaveness and debonairness.
Just like the news nowhere better than here to pick up some suave and debonair traits.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2015, 08:47:56 PM
You boys amassed 16 pages on a Saturday?  Not too shabby.  Evening men
The martinis definitively help move this banter along.  :)
Haven't busted open the liquor cabinet tonight yet.  Did pick up the proper vermouth, and some rye whiskey for a proper manhattan, so could have a "what did I do" moment in the morning.
I like me a good rye on the rocks.  Ever have Templeton Rye?
Nope, I've only recently dipped my toe in the cocktail pool.  Bought Knob Creek Rye today. I'll have to keep an eye out for the Templeton, though.
The new suave and debonair Bean, probably wearing a smoking jacket these days.
Ha, yeah.  Actually you mofos talking about cocktails has prompted me to expand my vice repertoire.  So I should thank ya'll for my new found suaveness and debonairness.
Just like the news nowhere better than here to pick up some suave and debonair traits.
I hear that.  +1
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2015, 08:48:38 PM
Evening men, between games. Sipping Johnnie Red on the rocks. The French dips were awesome and the kitchen still smells like delicious beef
Did you ever post the damn recipe?
I did, ball bag. It's a Betty Crocker recipe, beef brisket, beef broth and dry onion soup mix for 8 hrs in the crock pot...awesome sandwich
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: YAD on January 10, 2015, 08:49:08 PM
Evening men, between games. Sipping Johnnie Red on the rocks. The French dips were awesome and the kitchen still smells like delicious beef
Did you ever post the damn recipe?
Some big deal family secret recipe.  I got the link from him, tho.  http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/slow-cooker-easy-french-dip-sandwiches/ac2aa614-e548-4b01-9ded-b201e640be2e
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2015, 08:49:31 PM
Evening men, between games. Sipping Johnnie Red on the rocks. The French dips were awesome and the kitchen still smells like delicious beef
Evening Fish, Sipping Fighting Cock without the rocks here.  Crab cakes and cheese grits for me tonight.
Seafood is my first choice always, love a good crabcake
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 08:51:00 PM
Evening men, between games. Sipping Johnnie Red on the rocks. The French dips were awesome and the kitchen still smells like delicious beef
Evening Fish, Sipping Fighting Cock without the rocks here.  Crab cakes and cheese grits for me tonight.
Seafood is my first choice always, love a good crabcake
Guessing grits are not on your menu too often. :)
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 08:51:46 PM
Evening men, between games. Sipping Johnnie Red on the rocks. The French dips were awesome and the kitchen still smells like delicious beef
Did you ever post the damn recipe?
I did, ball bag. It's a Betty Crocker recipe, beef brisket, beef broth and dry onion soup mix for 8 hrs in the crock pot...awesome sandwich
OK DT
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 10, 2015, 08:52:22 PM
Evening men, between games. Sipping Johnnie Red on the rocks. The French dips were awesome and the kitchen still smells like delicious beef
Did you ever post the damn recipe?
I did, ball bag. It's a Betty Crocker recipe, beef brisket, beef broth and dry onion soup mix for 8 hrs in the crock pot...awesome sandwich
Man, that does sound good. I think I'm hungry.  And time for a cocktail.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 08:53:28 PM
[...]
CG usually covers etiquette on Tuesdays if you need any coaching in that area.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2015, 08:54:18 PM
Evening men, between games. Sipping Johnnie Red on the rocks. The French dips were awesome and the kitchen still smells like delicious beef
Did you ever post the damn recipe?
Some big deal family secret recipe.  I got the link from him, tho.  http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/slow-cooker-easy-french-dip-sandwiches/ac2aa614-e548-4b01-9ded-b201e640be2e
Thanks, Dave.  That Scott is fucking useless.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 08:55:55 PM
Evening men, between games. Sipping Johnnie Red on the rocks. The French dips were awesome and the kitchen still smells like delicious beef
Evening Fish, Sipping Fighting Cock without the rocks here.  Crab cakes and cheese grits for me tonight.
Seafood is my first choice always, love a good crabcake
made at one of the grocery stores Hatch Green Chili crab cakes, very good.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 10, 2015, 09:03:50 PM
Evening men, between games. Sipping Johnnie Red on the rocks. The French dips were awesome and the kitchen still smells like delicious beef
Did you ever post the damn recipe?
Some big deal family secret recipe.  I got the link from him, tho.  http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/slow-cooker-easy-french-dip-sandwiches/ac2aa614-e548-4b01-9ded-b201e640be2e
Thanks, Dave.  That Scott is fucking useless.
Indeed, printed that for future reference.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2015, 09:08:49 PM
Evening men, between games. Sipping Johnnie Red on the rocks. The French dips were awesome and the kitchen still smells like delicious beef
Did you ever post the damn recipe?
Some big deal family secret recipe.  I got the link from him, tho.  http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/slow-cooker-easy-french-dip-sandwiches/ac2aa614-e548-4b01-9ded-b201e640be2e
Thanks, Dave.  That Scott is fucking useless.
Some things happen behind the scenes
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2015, 09:10:05 PM
Evening men, between games. Sipping Johnnie Red on the rocks. The French dips were awesome and the kitchen still smells like delicious beef
Did you ever post the damn recipe?
Some big deal family secret recipe.  I got the link from him, tho.  http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/slow-cooker-easy-french-dip-sandwiches/ac2aa614-e548-4b01-9ded-b201e640be2e
Thanks, Dave.  That Scott is fucking useless.
Indeed, printed that for future reference.
Ill wait for YAD to clear this up
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: YAD on January 10, 2015, 09:12:47 PM
Evening men, between games. Sipping Johnnie Red on the rocks. The French dips were awesome and the kitchen still smells like delicious beef
Did you ever post the damn recipe?
Some big deal family secret recipe.  I got the link from him, tho.  http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/slow-cooker-easy-french-dip-sandwiches/ac2aa614-e548-4b01-9ded-b201e640be2e
Thanks, Dave.  That Scott is fucking useless.
Indeed, printed that for future reference.
Ill wait for YAD to clear this up
Just gotta know how to ask nice... Thanks, Scott!
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2015, 09:15:12 PM
Evening men, between games. Sipping Johnnie Red on the rocks. The French dips were awesome and the kitchen still smells like delicious beef
Did you ever post the damn recipe?
Some big deal family secret recipe.  I got the link from him, tho.  http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/slow-cooker-easy-french-dip-sandwiches/ac2aa614-e548-4b01-9ded-b201e640be2e
Thanks, Dave.  That Scott is fucking useless.
Some things happen behind the scenes
I gotta know.  Do you add the provolone to your sammich?
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 09:20:11 PM
Evening men, between games. Sipping Johnnie Red on the rocks. The French dips were awesome and the kitchen still smells like delicious beef
Did you ever post the damn recipe?
Some big deal family secret recipe.  I got the link from him, tho.  http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/slow-cooker-easy-french-dip-sandwiches/ac2aa614-e548-4b01-9ded-b201e640be2e
Thanks, Dave.  That Scott is fucking useless.
Some things happen behind the scenes
I gotta know.  Do you add the provolone to your sammich?
Probably have to get YAD to ask him then relay the answer to you.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2015, 09:24:58 PM
Think I will go to bed, have a good evening all.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 10, 2015, 09:33:33 PM
Think I will go to bed, have a good evening all.
See ya later, Mr. Platinum. I'm going to just get my evening started!  Yeehaaa!!
OK, that's a bit over the top for drinking, eating popcorn, and watching TV.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: YAD on January 10, 2015, 09:35:09 PM
You guys ever smoke cigars here, or do you just talk about food and drinks?  Tat 10th Bon and a RR 6 yr on a few rocks here.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 10, 2015, 09:46:54 PM
You guys ever smoke cigars here, or do you just talk about food and drinks?  Tat 10th Bon and a RR 6 yr on a few rocks here.
We've been known to smoke a cigar between eating and drinking, sometimes during. What's RR 6 yr?
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 10, 2015, 09:49:16 PM
(YAD, avert your eyes).  Tony, just made a martini, turned out quite good.  Beefeaters/Nolly Prat/jalapeno olives.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: YAD on January 10, 2015, 09:52:29 PM
You guys ever smoke cigars here, or do you just talk about food and drinks?  Tat 10th Bon and a RR 6 yr on a few rocks here.
We've been known to smoke a cigar between eating and drinking, sometimes during. What's RR 6 yr?
Russell's Reserve.  Good, caramelly rye sippin whiskey.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 10, 2015, 10:00:08 PM
You guys ever smoke cigars here, or do you just talk about food and drinks?  Tat 10th Bon and a RR 6 yr on a few rocks here.
We've been known to smoke a cigar between eating and drinking, sometimes during. What's RR 6 yr?
Russell's Reserve.  Good, caramelly rye sippin whiskey.
I enjoy a corn whiskey called Brimstone, made by a Waco distillery. Balcones.  It's oak smoked.  Not sure how they do that, but it nice.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: YAD on January 10, 2015, 10:03:36 PM
You guys ever smoke cigars here, or do you just talk about food and drinks?  Tat 10th Bon and a RR 6 yr on a few rocks here.
We've been known to smoke a cigar between eating and drinking, sometimes during. What's RR 6 yr?
Russell's Reserve.  Good, caramelly rye sippin whiskey.
I enjoy a corn whiskey called Brimstone, made by a Waco distillery. Balcones.  It's oak smoked.  Not sure how they do that, but it nice.
Sounds good, Mark.  I plan to see if us Yankees can get that up here.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 10, 2015, 10:26:09 PM
You guys ever smoke cigars here, or do you just talk about food and drinks?  Tat 10th Bon and a RR 6 yr on a few rocks here.
We've been known to smoke a cigar between eating and drinking, sometimes during. What's RR 6 yr?
Russell's Reserve.  Good, caramelly rye sippin whiskey.
I enjoy a corn whiskey called Brimstone, made by a Waco distillery. Balcones.  It's oak smoked.  Not sure how they do that, but it nice.
Sounds good, Mark.  I plan to see if us Yankees can get that up here.
Don't see an IL distributor listed, but guess it could be mail ordered, though I think that's a pricey way to go. It's mid-$50's here as a frame of reference.  Not inexpensive regardless of how you buy.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: YAD on January 10, 2015, 10:30:21 PM
You guys ever smoke cigars here, or do you just talk about food and drinks?  Tat 10th Bon and a RR 6 yr on a few rocks here.
We've been known to smoke a cigar between eating and drinking, sometimes during. What's RR 6 yr?
Russell's Reserve.  Good, caramelly rye sippin whiskey.
I enjoy a corn whiskey called Brimstone, made by a Waco distillery. Balcones.  It's oak smoked.  Not sure how they do that, but it nice.
Sounds good, Mark.  I plan to see if us Yankees can get that up here.
Don't see an IL distributor listed, but guess it could be mail ordered, though I think that's a pricey way to go. It's mid-$50's here as a frame of reference.  Not inexpensive regardless of how you buy.
There is a wholesaler listed for IL.  We have some pretty well-stocked liquor stores here, so chances are good.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 10, 2015, 10:33:26 PM
You guys ever smoke cigars here, or do you just talk about food and drinks?  Tat 10th Bon and a RR 6 yr on a few rocks here.
We've been known to smoke a cigar between eating and drinking, sometimes during. What's RR 6 yr?
Russell's Reserve.  Good, caramelly rye sippin whiskey.
I enjoy a corn whiskey called Brimstone, made by a Waco distillery. Balcones.  It's oak smoked.  Not sure how they do that, but it nice.
Sounds good, Mark.  I plan to see if us Yankees can get that up here.
Don't see an IL distributor listed, but guess it could be mail ordered, though I think that's a pricey way to go. It's mid-$50's here as a frame of reference.  Not inexpensive regardless of how you buy.
There is a wholesaler listed for IL.  We have some pretty well-stocked liquor stores here, so chances are good.
Just FYI, it's hard to find in stock here; you may have better luck.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: YAD on January 10, 2015, 10:38:00 PM
You guys ever smoke cigars here, or do you just talk about food and drinks?  Tat 10th Bon and a RR 6 yr on a few rocks here.
We've been known to smoke a cigar between eating and drinking, sometimes during. What's RR 6 yr?
Russell's Reserve.  Good, caramelly rye sippin whiskey.
I enjoy a corn whiskey called Brimstone, made by a Waco distillery. Balcones.  It's oak smoked.  Not sure how they do that, but it nice.
Sounds good, Mark.  I plan to see if us Yankees can get that up here.
Don't see an IL distributor listed, but guess it could be mail ordered, though I think that's a pricey way to go. It's mid-$50's here as a frame of reference.  Not inexpensive regardless of how you buy.
There is a wholesaler listed for IL.  We have some pretty well-stocked liquor stores here, so chances are good.
Just FYI, it's hard to find in stock here; you may have better luck.
The owner of the Tinder Box here has some really obscure stuff.  If he doesn't have it, he will order it for me.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2015, 10:41:52 PM
(YAD, avert your eyes).  Tony, just made a martini, turned out quite good.  Beefeaters/Nolly Prat/jalapeno olives.
That sounds fantastic.  Need to get me some fancy olives.  I only just finished dinner.  I'll be making a martini in short order.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 10, 2015, 10:44:41 PM
(YAD, avert your eyes).  Tony, just made a martini, turned out quite good.  Beefeaters/Nolly Prat/jalapeno olives.
That sounds fantastic.  Need to get me some fancy olives.  I only just finished dinner.  I'll be making a martini in short order.
It was surprisingly tasty. I need to experiment with other gins, though. I was tempted to pick up a bottle of the Bombay Sapphire but figured that could wait for another day. What ingredients you planning?
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2015, 10:48:35 PM
You guys ever smoke cigars here, or do you just talk about food and drinks?  Tat 10th Bon and a RR 6 yr on a few rocks here.
Not really.  When I started on the CI banter I probably averaged one smoke per week.  I'm up to 3 or 4 now.  Unfortunately, I rarely post while smoking.  It requires me bringing too much equipment outdoors - a phone and/or laptop plus chargers, beverages, etc.  In other words, I'm too lazy.  And now with the cold weather it's even harder.  Then when we herf, we try to keep the conversation live instead of each of us tied to our devices.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2015, 10:50:53 PM
(YAD, avert your eyes).  Tony, just made a martini, turned out quite good.  Beefeaters/Nolly Prat/jalapeno olives.
That sounds fantastic.  Need to get me some fancy olives.  I only just finished dinner.  I'll be making a martini in short order.
It was surprisingly tasty. I need to experiment with other gins, though. I was tempted to pick up a bottle of the Bombay Sapphire but figured that could wait for another day. What ingredients you planning?
I have a pretty full bottle of Tanqueray, Tribuno extra dry vermouth, and some cheap ass pimento filled olives.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 10, 2015, 10:53:04 PM
(YAD, avert your eyes).  Tony, just made a martini, turned out quite good.  Beefeaters/Nolly Prat/jalapeno olives.
That sounds fantastic.  Need to get me some fancy olives.  I only just finished dinner.  I'll be making a martini in short order.
It was surprisingly tasty. I need to experiment with other gins, though. I was tempted to pick up a bottle of the Bombay Sapphire but figured that could wait for another day. What ingredients you planning?
I have a pretty full bottle of Tanqueray, Tribuno extra dry vermouth, and some cheap ass pimento filled olives.
Good gin, never had that vermouth, and as for the olives, throw two or three in there for good measure.  :D
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2015, 11:02:02 PM
(YAD, avert your eyes).  Tony, just made a martini, turned out quite good.  Beefeaters/Nolly Prat/jalapeno olives.
That sounds fantastic.  Need to get me some fancy olives.  I only just finished dinner.  I'll be making a martini in short order.
It was surprisingly tasty. I need to experiment with other gins, though. I was tempted to pick up a bottle of the Bombay Sapphire but figured that could wait for another day. What ingredients you planning?
I have a pretty full bottle of Tanqueray, Tribuno extra dry vermouth, and some cheap ass pimento filled olives.
Good gin, never had that vermouth, and as for the olives, throw two or three in there for good measure.  :D
They're small so I've been putting four on a toothpick.  :)
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 10, 2015, 11:04:14 PM
(YAD, avert your eyes).  Tony, just made a martini, turned out quite good.  Beefeaters/Nolly Prat/jalapeno olives.
That sounds fantastic.  Need to get me some fancy olives.  I only just finished dinner.  I'll be making a martini in short order.
It was surprisingly tasty. I need to experiment with other gins, though. I was tempted to pick up a bottle of the Bombay Sapphire but figured that could wait for another day. What ingredients you planning?
I have a pretty full bottle of Tanqueray, Tribuno extra dry vermouth, and some cheap ass pimento filled olives.
Good gin, never had that vermouth, and as for the olives, throw two or three in there for good measure.  :D
They're small so I've been putting four on a toothpick.  :)
I just dumped mine at the bottom of the glass, no toothpick.  It's like a dessert at the end of the drink. That's my reasoning, and I'm sticking to it.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2015, 11:06:16 PM
You guys ever smoke cigars here, or do you just talk about food and drinks?  Tat 10th Bon and a RR 6 yr on a few rocks here.
Not really.  When I started on the CI banter I probably averaged one smoke per week.  I'm up to 3 or 4 now.  Unfortunately, I rarely post while smoking.  It requires me bringing too much equipment outdoors - a phone and/or laptop plus chargers, beverages, etc.  In other words, I'm too lazy.  And now with the cold weather it's even harder.  Then when we herf, we try to keep the conversation live instead of each of us tied to our devices.
Live company is just far too stimulating to worry about posting.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2015, 11:09:12 PM
You guys ever smoke cigars here, or do you just talk about food and drinks?  Tat 10th Bon and a RR 6 yr on a few rocks here.
Not really.  When I started on the CI banter I probably averaged one smoke per week.  I'm up to 3 or 4 now.  Unfortunately, I rarely post while smoking.  It requires me bringing too much equipment outdoors - a phone and/or laptop plus chargers, beverages, etc.  In other words, I'm too lazy.  And now with the cold weather it's even harder.  Then when we herf, we try to keep the conversation live instead of each of us tied to our devices.
Live company is just far too stimulating to worry about posting.
Not to mention, rude.  Plus, I have a difficult enough time following the conversation.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2015, 11:09:27 PM
You guys ever smoke cigars here, or do you just talk about food and drinks?  Tat 10th Bon and a RR 6 yr on a few rocks here.
We've been known to smoke a cigar between eating and drinking, sometimes during. What's RR 6 yr?
Russell's Reserve.  Good, caramelly rye sippin whiskey.
I enjoy a corn whiskey called Brimstone, made by a Waco distillery. Balcones.  It's oak smoked.  Not sure how they do that, but it nice.
Just finished a nice Brimstone Manhattan....needed to fend off a chill.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2015, 11:09:58 PM
[...]
That is very sound reasoning.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2015, 11:11:08 PM
You guys ever smoke cigars here, or do you just talk about food and drinks?  Tat 10th Bon and a RR 6 yr on a few rocks here.
We've been known to smoke a cigar between eating and drinking, sometimes during. What's RR 6 yr?
Russell's Reserve.  Good, caramelly rye sippin whiskey.
I enjoy a corn whiskey called Brimstone, made by a Waco distillery. Balcones.  It's oak smoked.  Not sure how they do that, but it nice.
Just finished a nice Brimstone Manhattan....needed to fend off a chill.
Now I'm gonna have to go look for this Brimstone.  You guys suck.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 10, 2015, 11:12:56 PM
You guys ever smoke cigars here, or do you just talk about food and drinks?  Tat 10th Bon and a RR 6 yr on a few rocks here.
We've been known to smoke a cigar between eating and drinking, sometimes during. What's RR 6 yr?
Russell's Reserve.  Good, caramelly rye sippin whiskey.
I enjoy a corn whiskey called Brimstone, made by a Waco distillery. Balcones.  It's oak smoked.  Not sure how they do that, but it nice.
Just finished a nice Brimstone Manhattan....needed to fend off a chill.
Nice. So what vermouth?  Garnish?
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 10, 2015, 11:29:59 PM
That's it for me, boys.  Perhaps I'll see ya manana.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2015, 11:33:00 PM
That's it for me, boys.  Perhaps I'll see ya manana.
Good night, Mark.  Sitting down with my drink and watching tv with the Mrs.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: YAD on January 10, 2015, 11:33:42 PM
You guys ever smoke cigars here, or do you just talk about food and drinks?  Tat 10th Bon and a RR 6 yr on a few rocks here.
Not really.  When I started on the CI banter I probably averaged one smoke per week.  I'm up to 3 or 4 now.  Unfortunately, I rarely post while smoking.  It requires me bringing too much equipment outdoors - a phone and/or laptop plus chargers, beverages, etc.  In other words, I'm too lazy.  And now with the cold weather it's even harder.  Then when we herf, we try to keep the conversation live instead of each of us tied to our devices.
Live company is just far too stimulating to worry about posting.
Not to mention, rude.  Plus, I have a difficult enough time following the conversation.
I'm sorry... Did you say something?  Kidding.  I have an iPad and a sunroom with a heater, so the cold is bearable.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: tcarblu on January 10, 2015, 11:36:53 PM
(YAD, avert your eyes).  Tony, just made a martini, turned out quite good.  Beefeaters/Nolly Prat/jalapeno olives.
That sounds fantastic.  Need to get me some fancy olives.  I only just finished dinner.  I'll be making a martini in short order.
It was surprisingly tasty. I need to experiment with other gins, though. I was tempted to pick up a bottle of the Bombay Sapphire but figured that could wait for another day. What ingredients you planning?
I have a pretty full bottle of Tanqueray, Tribuno extra dry vermouth, and some cheap ass pimento filled olives.
You need to get at least the queen sized pimento stuffed olives for your martini
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2015, 11:38:30 PM
You guys ever smoke cigars here, or do you just talk about food and drinks?  Tat 10th Bon and a RR 6 yr on a few rocks here.
Not really.  When I started on the CI banter I probably averaged one smoke per week.  I'm up to 3 or 4 now.  Unfortunately, I rarely post while smoking.  It requires me bringing too much equipment outdoors - a phone and/or laptop plus chargers, beverages, etc.  In other words, I'm too lazy.  And now with the cold weather it's even harder.  Then when we herf, we try to keep the conversation live instead of each of us tied to our devices.
Live company is just far too stimulating to worry about posting.
Not to mention, rude.  Plus, I have a difficult enough time following the conversation.
I'm sorry... Did you say something?  Kidding.  I have an iPad and a sunroom with a heater, so the cold is bearable.
That's a nice setup.  I think the wife is getting annoyed that I'm on my phone.  Have a good night, boys.
Title: Re: 1/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2015, 11:54:47 PM
You guys ever smoke cigars here, or do you just talk about food and drinks?  Tat 10th Bon and a RR 6 yr on a few rocks here.
We've been known to smoke a cigar between eating and drinking, sometimes during. What's RR 6 yr?
Russell's Reserve.  Good, caramelly rye sippin whiskey.
I enjoy a corn whiskey called Brimstone, made by a Waco distillery. Balcones.  It's oak smoked.  Not sure how they do that, but it nice.
Just finished a nice Brimstone Manhattan....needed to fend off a chill.
Nice. So what vermouth?  Garnish?
Dolin with a Woodford Reserve bourbon Cherry.