Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

« Reply #105 on: March 20, 2017, 08:08:52 PM »

good evening guys. just finished the floor in the second bathroom. got one tile just won't set right. oh well. tomorrow pouring concrete pad and more fence repair at the park. after that I start trim on the house. even got 7 doors to be re-hung. I don't know why but I keep putting off the laminate flooring in the kitchen.

El Rey del Mundo robusto and coffee. I'm done for the day!
Evening Handyman Dean

« Reply #106 on: March 20, 2017, 08:17:49 PM »

good evening guys. just finished the floor in the second bathroom. got one tile just won't set right. oh well. tomorrow pouring concrete pad and more fence repair at the park. after that I start trim on the house. even got 7 doors to be re-hung. I don't know why but I keep putting off the laminate flooring in the kitchen.

El Rey del Mundo robusto and coffee. I'm done for the day!
Evening Handyman Dean
ha. evening Dave. got all your home tasks done now?

« Reply #107 on: March 20, 2017, 08:33:47 PM »

good evening guys. just finished the floor in the second bathroom. got one tile just won't set right. oh well. tomorrow pouring concrete pad and more fence repair at the park. after that I start trim on the house. even got 7 doors to be re-hung. I don't know why but I keep putting off the laminate flooring in the kitchen.

El Rey del Mundo robusto and coffee. I'm done for the day!
Evening Handyman Dean
ha. evening Dave. got all your home tasks done now?
They never end, sheesh!  If they did ever end the warden would tear something up for me to fix.

« Reply #108 on: March 20, 2017, 09:33:40 PM »

ALERT:  CI Daily Banter is missing!

« Reply #109 on: March 20, 2017, 10:37:55 PM »

ALERT:  CI Daily Banter is missing!
I thought that happened weeks ago.

« Reply #110 on: March 20, 2017, 11:36:54 PM »

ALERT:  CI Daily Banter is missing!
I thought that happened weeks ago.
Nothing at all there now.  It's completely blank.  Hiya Tony oh ye of great foresight
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]