Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25

« Reply #330 on: January 12, 2016, 09:12:49 PM »

Tat Lancero Sampler, CyB Coronas,  601 LaBombas and SL Oval Maduros

Nice haul!
Where did you get the SL Oval Maduros at...?
The Page, they have good prices usually

Here you go, decent price on 5-paks of coronas.

http://www.cigarpage.com/san-lotano-oval-maduro.html

« Reply #331 on: January 12, 2016, 09:13:20 PM »

Oliva Master Blends 3 Robusto (5"x50) - Box of 20
BOX OF 20/$106

Those are 1/2 price!
. http://www.holts.com/samplers/cigar-brand-samplers/oliva-master-blends-monster-deal.html
Wow!  That is a heck of a deal, dammit!
About to bite on it myself.  Trying to restrain myself.  Got a couple of those V samplers already.
Same here!

« Reply #332 on: January 12, 2016, 09:14:18 PM »

State of th Union Lull?

Not here I would not watch that mf'r for anything.  I am watching Guns and Gear. ;D

« Reply #333 on: January 12, 2016, 09:22:39 PM »

State of th Union Lull?

Not here I would not watch that mf'r for anything.  I am watching Guns and Gear. ;D
Can't stand to see or hear either O'Bummer or Hilary.  Just sets my teeth on edge.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/12/2016
« Reply #334 on: January 12, 2016, 09:25:52 PM »

Tat Lancero Sampler, CyB Coronas,  601 LaBombas and SL Oval Maduros

Nice haul!
Where did you get the SL Oval Maduros at...?
The Page, they have good prices usually

Here you go, decent price on 5-paks of coronas.

http://www.cigarpage.com/san-lotano-oval-maduro.html
Thanks...

« Reply #335 on: January 12, 2016, 09:30:08 PM »

State of th Union Lull?

Not here I would not watch that mf'r for anything.  I am watching Guns and Gear. ;D
Can't stand to see or hear either O'Bummer or Hilary.  Just sets my teeth on edge.
Same apply to her for me too.  They both just make me sick
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/12/2016
« Reply #336 on: January 12, 2016, 09:39:46 PM »

My wife and I ran out for awhile.  I had to fill her gas tank up to make her happy, she had a 1/2 of a tank...  Then we went to the Dollar General and Dollar Tree stores.  We bought a bunch of crap for a dollar.  New calendars, chocolate covered cherries, Stevia sweetener (35 packets for dollar), cooking spray $1, grandma's cobbler mix $1, and peaches for the cobbler $1.  Then went to Red Lobster with our Christmas gift card and ate too much.  Then stopped by the shoe store.  Wife got two pairs of shoes for work, and I got some Nike sandals to wear around the house for $39 (ouch..)

« Reply #337 on: January 12, 2016, 09:40:52 PM »

My wife and I ran out for awhile.  I had to fill her gas tank up to make her happy, she had a 1/2 of a tank...  Then we went to the Dollar General and Dollar Tree stores.  We bought a bunch of crap for a dollar.  New calendars, chocolate covered cherries, Stevia sweetener (35 packets for dollar), cooking spray $1, grandma's cobbler mix $1, and peaches for the cobbler $1.  Then went to Red Lobster with our Christmas gift card and ate too much.  Then stopped by the shoe store.  Wife got two pairs of shoes for work, and I got some Nike sandals to wear around the house for $39 (ouch..)
A night on the town!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/12/2016
« Reply #338 on: January 12, 2016, 09:41:00 PM »

State of th Union Lull?

Not here I would not watch that mf'r for anything.  I am watching Guns and Gear. ;D
Can't stand to see or hear either O'Bummer or Hilary.  Just sets my teeth on edge.
Same apply to her for me too.  They both just make me sick
If I want to listen to politics, I like to hear it from George Carlin...  :)

« Reply #339 on: January 12, 2016, 09:42:58 PM »

State of th Union Lull?

Not here I would not watch that mf'r for anything.  I am watching Guns and Gear. ;D
Can't stand to see or hear either O'Bummer or Hilary.  Just sets my teeth on edge.
Same apply to her for me too.  They both just make me sick
If I want to listen to politics, I like to hear it from George Carlin...  :)
...and he's dead.  Definitely some funny shit.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/12/2016
« Reply #340 on: January 12, 2016, 09:45:34 PM »

My wife and I ran out for awhile.  I had to fill her gas tank up to make her happy, she had a 1/2 of a tank...  Then we went to the Dollar General and Dollar Tree stores.  We bought a bunch of crap for a dollar.  New calendars, chocolate covered cherries, Stevia sweetener (35 packets for dollar), cooking spray $1, grandma's cobbler mix $1, and peaches for the cobbler $1.  Then went to Red Lobster with our Christmas gift card and ate too much.  Then stopped by the shoe store.  Wife got two pairs of shoes for work, and I got some Nike sandals to wear around the house for $39 (ouch..)
A night on the town!
I guess you would call it that.  We go out for dinner and buy shoes every couple of years...

« Reply #341 on: January 12, 2016, 09:49:15 PM »

My wife and I ran out for awhile.  I had to fill her gas tank up to make her happy, she had a 1/2 of a tank...  Then we went to the Dollar General and Dollar Tree stores.  We bought a bunch of crap for a dollar.  New calendars, chocolate covered cherries, Stevia sweetener (35 packets for dollar), cooking spray $1, grandma's cobbler mix $1, and peaches for the cobbler $1.  Then went to Red Lobster with our Christmas gift card and ate too much.  Then stopped by the shoe store.  Wife got two pairs of shoes for work, and I got some Nike sandals to wear around the house for $39 (ouch..)
A night on the town!
I guess you would call it that.  We go out for dinner and buy shoes every couple of years...
Seems an did cobination but if it makes you smile must be fun. ;)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/12/2016
« Reply #342 on: January 12, 2016, 09:51:20 PM »

State of th Union Lull?

Not here I would not watch that mf'r for anything.  I am watching Guns and Gear. ;D
Can't stand to see or hear either O'Bummer or Hilary.  Just sets my teeth on edge.
Same apply to her for me too.  They both just make me sick
If I want to listen to politics, I like to hear it from George Carlin...  :)
...and he's dead.  Definitely some funny shit.
I was listening to George Carlin the other day and wondering what he would have to say about ISIS...   And I thought, "now here would be a good way to get rid of some of our sewage...  Just fill our bomber up with shit and bomb'em with it...!"  And maybe they might get the message that we're tired of putting up with there shit, so they can just have some of our...!!!"

« Reply #343 on: January 12, 2016, 09:51:36 PM »

My wife and I ran out for awhile.  I had to fill her gas tank up to make her happy, she had a 1/2 of a tank...  Then we went to the Dollar General and Dollar Tree stores.  We bought a bunch of crap for a dollar.  New calendars, chocolate covered cherries, Stevia sweetener (35 packets for dollar), cooking spray $1, grandma's cobbler mix $1, and peaches for the cobbler $1.  Then went to Red Lobster with our Christmas gift card and ate too much.  Then stopped by the shoe store.  Wife got two pairs of shoes for work, and I got some Nike sandals to wear around the house for $39 (ouch..)
A night on the town!
I guess you would call it that.  We go out for dinner and buy shoes every couple of years...
Empty nester's kind of a night out.

« Reply #344 on: January 12, 2016, 09:52:25 PM »

Pepins on the Jam.  How's the deal Cheapo Cheapy Bean?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25