YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best
Re: 1/10/2015
« Reply #240 on: January 10, 2015, 08:12:18 PM »

You boys amassed 16 pages on a Saturday?  Not too shabby.  Evening men
Evening, Mr. Bean.

« Reply #241 on: January 10, 2015, 08:14:47 PM »

You boys amassed 16 pages on a Saturday?  Not too shabby.  Evening men
The martinis definitively help move this banter along.  :)

« Reply #242 on: January 10, 2015, 08:18:05 PM »

You boys amassed 16 pages on a Saturday?  Not too shabby.  Evening men
The martinis definitively help move this banter along.  :)
Haven't busted open the liquor cabinet tonight yet.  Did pick up the proper vermouth, and some rye whiskey for a proper manhattan, so could have a "what did I do" moment in the morning.

« Reply #243 on: January 10, 2015, 08:18:13 PM »

Evening men, between games. Sipping Johnnie Red on the rocks. The French dips were awesome and the kitchen still smells like delicious beef
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best
Re: 1/10/2015
« Reply #244 on: January 10, 2015, 08:20:58 PM »

You boys amassed 16 pages on a Saturday?  Not too shabby.  Evening men
The martinis definitively help move this banter along.  :)
Haven't busted open the liquor cabinet tonight yet.  Did pick up the proper vermouth, and some rye whiskey for a proper manhattan, so could have a "what did I do" moment in the morning.
I like me a good rye on the rocks.  Ever have Templeton Rye?

« Reply #245 on: January 10, 2015, 08:28:07 PM »

You boys amassed 16 pages on a Saturday?  Not too shabby.  Evening men
The martinis definitively help move this banter along.  :)
Haven't busted open the liquor cabinet tonight yet.  Did pick up the proper vermouth, and some rye whiskey for a proper manhattan, so could have a "what did I do" moment in the morning.
I like me a good rye on the rocks.  Ever have Templeton Rye?
Nope, I've only recently dipped my toe in the cocktail pool.  Bought Knob Creek Rye today. I'll have to keep an eye out for the Templeton, though.

« Reply #246 on: January 10, 2015, 08:33:58 PM »

You boys amassed 16 pages on a Saturday?  Not too shabby.  Evening men
Evening Bean, any ice up,there?  None down this way so far.
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best
Re: 1/10/2015
« Reply #247 on: January 10, 2015, 08:35:31 PM »

You boys amassed 16 pages on a Saturday?  Not too shabby.  Evening men
The martinis definitively help move this banter along.  :)
Haven't busted open the liquor cabinet tonight yet.  Did pick up the proper vermouth, and some rye whiskey for a proper manhattan, so could have a "what did I do" moment in the morning.
I like me a good rye on the rocks.  Ever have Templeton Rye?
Nope, I've only recently dipped my toe in the cocktail pool.  Bought Knob Creek Rye today. I'll have to keep an eye out for the Templeton, though.
Russell's Reserve 6 year is also good imo.

« Reply #248 on: January 10, 2015, 08:36:33 PM »

You boys amassed 16 pages on a Saturday?  Not too shabby.  Evening men
The martinis definitively help move this banter along.  :)
Haven't busted open the liquor cabinet tonight yet.  Did pick up the proper vermouth, and some rye whiskey for a proper manhattan, so could have a "what did I do" moment in the morning.
I like me a good rye on the rocks.  Ever have Templeton Rye?
Nope, I've only recently dipped my toe in the cocktail pool.  Bought Knob Creek Rye today. I'll have to keep an eye out for the Templeton, though.
The new suave and debonair Bean, probably wearing a smoking jacket these days.

« Reply #249 on: January 10, 2015, 08:38:15 PM »

You boys amassed 16 pages on a Saturday?  Not too shabby.  Evening men
Evening Bean, any ice up,there?  None down this way so far.
Just a bit on the trees and outdoor furniture, melted by mid-afternoon. Roads were never a problem.  Winter storm warning...yeah, right.

« Reply #250 on: January 10, 2015, 08:39:25 PM »

You boys amassed 16 pages on a Saturday?  Not too shabby.  Evening men
The martinis definitively help move this banter along.  :)
Haven't busted open the liquor cabinet tonight yet.  Did pick up the proper vermouth, and some rye whiskey for a proper manhattan, so could have a "what did I do" moment in the morning.

I'm preparing dinner now.  Then after the kids go to bed, I'll make an "improper" martini.  ;)

« Reply #251 on: January 10, 2015, 08:39:56 PM »

Evening men, between games. Sipping Johnnie Red on the rocks. The French dips were awesome and the kitchen still smells like delicious beef
Evening Fish, Sipping Fighting Cock without the rocks here.  Crab cakes and cheese grits for me tonight.

« Reply #252 on: January 10, 2015, 08:40:54 PM »

Evening men, between games. Sipping Johnnie Red on the rocks. The French dips were awesome and the kitchen still smells like delicious beef
Did you ever post the damn recipe?

« Reply #253 on: January 10, 2015, 08:41:15 PM »

You boys amassed 16 pages on a Saturday?  Not too shabby.  Evening men
Evening Bean, any ice up,there?  None down this way so far.
Just a bit on the trees and outdoor furniture, melted by mid-afternoon. Roads were never a problem.  Winter storm warning...yeah, right.
Yeah really but I checked and KXAN Jim had not pissed in his pants so figured we were ok.

« Reply #254 on: January 10, 2015, 08:41:21 PM »

You boys amassed 16 pages on a Saturday?  Not too shabby.  Evening men
The martinis definitively help move this banter along.  :)
Haven't busted open the liquor cabinet tonight yet.  Did pick up the proper vermouth, and some rye whiskey for a proper manhattan, so could have a "what did I do" moment in the morning.
I like me a good rye on the rocks.  Ever have Templeton Rye?
Nope, I've only recently dipped my toe in the cocktail pool.  Bought Knob Creek Rye today. I'll have to keep an eye out for the Templeton, though.
The new suave and debonair Bean, probably wearing a smoking jacket these days.
Ha, yeah.  Actually you mofos talking about cocktails has prompted me to expand my vice repertoire.  So I should thank ya'll for my new found suaveness and debonairness.