« Reply #210 on: January 10, 2015, 03:27:51 PM »

Good morning again boys. Just got done with all of my running around this morning, beef brisket in the crock pot for French dips later. I'm a bit hazy this morning, a bit too much scotch last night. Killed a bottle of Balvenie 14 yr with my BIL that was almost full. Thinking of braving the elements for a Tat Angeles
Having a Tat Angie right now myself.  Luv these.
Very good cigar in that size, morning Dave
Indeed they are.  Morning to you as well, master chef.
I piled 3 ingredients in a pot and turned it on...Damn right I'm a master chef!!
I may make that as soon as meat goes on sale...
Thinking the same thing, BD.  How much and what brand of beef broth?  Any water added?
Yeah, I'm with Dave... Stop being so fucking elusive and nonchalant about your recipe, fish.  We need measurements.  One package of Lipton?  As much beef broth to cover the whole thing?
No shit, Tony!  Fish has half the banter drooling, then cuts and runs.
Typical fish.
Yea, total DT
DT?
Dick tease.
Now why did we not think of that?

« Reply #211 on: January 10, 2015, 03:29:13 PM »

You gotten in a cigar Chip?   It is cold out (32) but trying to talk myself into going out for a corona or maybe a Short Story.
Just finished a CAO LaTraviata Ninfa, still kind of chilly out with the wind so I went with a quick smoke also. A Short Story sounds good choice to me.
Short Story cut and Bourbon Barrel Stout poured.

« Reply #212 on: January 10, 2015, 03:56:23 PM »

[...]
I can't say that I prefer that to DT but least I know what you're saying.

« Reply #213 on: January 10, 2015, 03:56:56 PM »

There went the ball game.  Buffalos may be fuct for the 4-Pete.

« Reply #214 on: January 10, 2015, 03:58:26 PM »

You gotten in a cigar Chip?   It is cold out (32) but trying to talk myself into going out for a corona or maybe a Short Story.
Just finished a CAO LaTraviata Ninfa, still kind of chilly out with the wind so I went with a quick smoke also. A Short Story sounds good choice to me.
Short Story cut and Bourbon Barrel Stout poured.
Short story is a damn good smoke.  Cold out but bearable since there is no wind.

« Reply #215 on: January 10, 2015, 03:59:27 PM »

[...]
Maybe that is why we did not think of it.

« Reply #216 on: January 10, 2015, 04:06:48 PM »

There went the ball game.  Buffalos may be fuct for the 4-Pete.
Hang on folks ND. State may have some magic in them!

« Reply #217 on: January 10, 2015, 04:09:21 PM »

There went the ball game.  Buffalos may be fuct for the 4-Pete.
Hang on folks ND. State may have some magic in them!
SCOoooooore!!!!   ND State 29 27 with 37 seconds left
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #218 on: January 10, 2015, 04:12:19 PM »

There went the ball game.  Buffalos may be fuct for the 4-Pete.
Hang on folks ND. State may have some magic in them!
SCOoooooore!!!!   ND State 29 27 with 37 seconds left
NDS got life!

« Reply #219 on: January 10, 2015, 04:13:55 PM »

There went the ball game.  Buffalos may be fuct for the 4-Pete.
Hang on folks ND. State may have some magic in them!
SCOoooooore!!!!   ND State 29 27 with 37 seconds left
And it is a 4-Pete!!!
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #220 on: January 10, 2015, 04:16:17 PM »

There went the ball game.  Buffalos may be fuct for the 4-Pete.
Hang on folks ND. State may have some magic in them!
SCOoooooore!!!!   ND State 29 27 with 37 seconds left
And it is a 4-Pete!!! 1st time in history for any college team to win 4 straight national championships.
Legal larceny on the last play.  Good heads up play.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #221 on: January 10, 2015, 04:18:22 PM »

There went the ball game.  Buffalos may be fuct for the 4-Pete.
Hang on folks ND. State may have some magic in them!
SCOoooooore!!!!   ND State 29 27 with 37 seconds left
And it is a 4-Pete!!!
CG/Shaun, a toast to you and the farm boys from ND.

« Reply #222 on: January 10, 2015, 04:18:36 PM »

There went the ball game.  Buffalos may be fuct for the 4-Pete.
Hang on folks ND. State may have some magic in them!
SCOoooooore!!!!   ND State 29 27 with 37 seconds left
And it is a 4-Pete!!! 1st time in history for any college team to win 4 straight national championships.
Legal larceny on the last play.  Good heads up play.
Crazy ending!  Correction not first ever 4-straight championships but first in FCS.

« Reply #223 on: January 10, 2015, 04:18:48 PM »

There went the ball game.  Buffalos may be fuct for the 4-Pete.
Hang on folks ND. State may have some magic in them!
SCOoooooore!!!!   ND State 29 27 with 37 seconds left
And it is a 4-Pete!!!
Pulled that one out of their ass.  Good job Buffs.

« Reply #224 on: January 10, 2015, 04:19:09 PM »

There went the ball game.  Buffalos may be fuct for the 4-Pete.
Hang on folks ND. State may have some magic in them!
SCOoooooore!!!!   ND State 29 27 with 37 seconds left
And it is a 4-Pete!!!
CG/Shaun, a toast to you and the farm boys from ND.
Yeah let's have a drink