LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/10/2015
« Reply #195 on: January 10, 2015, 01:51:31 PM »

Fresh handmade pork hot tamales and some homemade chili for lunch here.
Where ya getting the hot tamales.  We've only got one place that makes fairly good tamales, and I heard they are going to stop making them.  Ugh..  I'm not sure I'd want to try and make them myself. I heard it's an all day deal.
Way too much work to make them myself but they are readily available around here.
The wife and I love tamales but no trustworthy place around to get them down here. :-(

« Reply #196 on: January 10, 2015, 01:51:36 PM »

Does anyone watch, "The Curse of Oak Island....?"  I've really got hooked on it, but I don't know why.  It's one of those programs that after you watch it for an hour, they don't find or accomplish anything...
Never heard of it myself
Ditto

« Reply #197 on: January 10, 2015, 01:57:19 PM »

Good morning again boys. Just got done with all of my running around this morning, beef brisket in the crock pot for French dips later. I'm a bit hazy this morning, a bit too much scotch last night. Killed a bottle of Balvenie 14 yr with my BIL that was almost full. Thinking of braving the elements for a Tat Angeles
Having a Tat Angie right now myself.  Luv these.
Very good cigar in that size, morning Dave
Indeed they are.  Morning to you as well, master chef.
I piled 3 ingredients in a pot and turned it on...Damn right I'm a master chef!!
I may make that as soon as meat goes on sale...
Thinking the same thing, BD.  How much and what brand of beef broth?  Any water added?
Yeah, I'm with Dave... Stop being so fucking elusive and nonchalant about your recipe, fish.  We need measurements.  One package of Lipton?  As much beef broth to cover the whole thing?
No shit, Tony!  Fish has half the banter drooling, then cuts and runs.
Typical fish.
Yea, total DT

« Reply #198 on: January 10, 2015, 01:58:17 PM »

Good morning again boys. Just got done with all of my running around this morning, beef brisket in the crock pot for French dips later. I'm a bit hazy this morning, a bit too much scotch last night. Killed a bottle of Balvenie 14 yr with my BIL that was almost full. Thinking of braving the elements for a Tat Angeles
Having a Tat Angie right now myself.  Luv these.
Very good cigar in that size, morning Dave
Indeed they are.  Morning to you as well, master chef.
I piled 3 ingredients in a pot and turned it on...Damn right I'm a master chef!!
I may make that as soon as meat goes on sale...
Thinking the same thing, BD.  How much and what brand of beef broth?  Any water added?
Water...?  I was thinking about a little red wine and a touch of brown sugar.
Sounds like a good way to go.

« Reply #199 on: January 10, 2015, 02:06:30 PM »

[...]
DT?

« Reply #200 on: January 10, 2015, 02:09:21 PM »

Fresh handmade pork hot tamales and some homemade chili for lunch here.
Where ya getting the hot tamales.  We've only got one place that makes fairly good tamales, and I heard they are going to stop making them.  Ugh..  I'm not sure I'd want to try and make them myself. I heard it's an all day deal.
Way too much work to make them myself but they are readily available around here.
The wife and I love tamales but no trustworthy place around to get them down here. :-(
Be like buying boudin around here  ::)  We can get plenty of quality Tamales here though.

« Reply #201 on: January 10, 2015, 02:18:24 PM »

I'm going to take a little break. Be back later.
Ditto, hazzuh!

« Reply #202 on: January 10, 2015, 02:20:16 PM »

I'm going to take a little break. Be back later.
Ditto, hazzuh!
Have a good afternoon Golf

« Reply #203 on: January 10, 2015, 02:24:13 PM »

10-7 Buffalos at the half.

« Reply #204 on: January 10, 2015, 02:26:38 PM »

The Oregon Ducks traveled to Texas on Friday in advance of the College Football Playoff championship game without wide receiver Darren Carrington because he failed a drug test and has been suspended from the team, according to multiple reports.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/10/2015
« Reply #205 on: January 10, 2015, 02:52:23 PM »

The Oregon Ducks traveled to Texas on Friday in advance of the College Football Playoff championship game without wide receiver Darren Carrington because he failed a drug test and has been suspended from the team, according to multiple reports.
You have to wonder what goes through those kids minds, not a good career decision.

« Reply #206 on: January 10, 2015, 03:00:36 PM »

The Oregon Ducks traveled to Texas on Friday in advance of the College Football Playoff championship game without wide receiver Darren Carrington because he failed a drug test and has been suspended from the team, according to multiple reports.
You have to wonder what goes through those kids minds, not a good career decision.
I guess they just don't think

« Reply #207 on: January 10, 2015, 03:02:12 PM »

You gotten in a cigar Chip?   It is cold out (32) but trying to talk myself into going out for a corona or maybe a Short Story.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/10/2015
« Reply #208 on: January 10, 2015, 03:12:05 PM »

You gotten in a cigar Chip?   It is cold out (32) but trying to talk myself into going out for a corona or maybe a Short Story.
Just finished a CAO LaTraviata Ninfa, still kind of chilly out with the wind so I went with a quick smoke also. A Short Story sounds good choice to me.

« Reply #209 on: January 10, 2015, 03:20:50 PM »

[...]
Dick tease.