YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best
Re: 1/10/2015
« Reply #180 on: January 10, 2015, 12:27:35 PM »

Good morning again boys. Just got done with all of my running around this morning, beef brisket in the crock pot for French dips later. I'm a bit hazy this morning, a bit too much scotch last night. Killed a bottle of Balvenie 14 yr with my BIL that was almost full. Thinking of braving the elements for a Tat Angeles
Having a Tat Angie right now myself.  Luv these.
Good morning Dave....
Good day, BD!  How's the grandkids?
My 3 year old grandson is really cool.  We were talking about how some words may have more then one meaning, such as the word, "gas."  It could be a vapor, a liquid, it could be a toot (fart)..? And my grandson says, "and daddy puts it into his car...!"  Yes, that's right..!  But why does daddy put the gas into the car...?  My grandson replies, "because it's hungry and he has to feed it.."  See, that blows my mind.  Is that a 3 years view of, "if you want the car to run you have to feed it..?"  I love it.. :)
Funny! Somehow I missed a lot of those bits of child wisdom with my kids, but haven't missed a single one with my grandson.
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best
Re: 1/10/2015
« Reply #181 on: January 10, 2015, 12:29:25 PM »

Good morning again boys. Just got done with all of my running around this morning, beef brisket in the crock pot for French dips later. I'm a bit hazy this morning, a bit too much scotch last night. Killed a bottle of Balvenie 14 yr with my BIL that was almost full. Thinking of braving the elements for a Tat Angeles
Having a Tat Angie right now myself.  Luv these.
Very good cigar in that size, morning Dave
Indeed they are.  Morning to you as well, master chef.
I piled 3 ingredients in a pot and turned it on...Damn right I'm a master chef!!
I may make that as soon as meat goes on sale...
Thinking the same thing, BD.  How much and what brand of beef broth?  Any water added?

« Reply #182 on: January 10, 2015, 12:37:18 PM »

Good morning again boys. Just got done with all of my running around this morning, beef brisket in the crock pot for French dips later. I'm a bit hazy this morning, a bit too much scotch last night. Killed a bottle of Balvenie 14 yr with my BIL that was almost full. Thinking of braving the elements for a Tat Angeles
Having a Tat Angie right now myself.  Luv these.
Very good cigar in that size, morning Dave
Indeed they are.  Morning to you as well, master chef.
I piled 3 ingredients in a pot and turned it on...Damn right I'm a master chef!!
I may make that as soon as meat goes on sale...
Thinking the same thing, BD.  How much and what brand of beef broth?  Any water added?
Yeah, I'm with Dave... Stop being so fucking elusive and nonchalant about your recipe, fish.  We need measurements.  One package of Lipton?  As much beef broth to cover the whole thing?
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best
Re: 1/10/2015
« Reply #183 on: January 10, 2015, 12:39:56 PM »

Good morning again boys. Just got done with all of my running around this morning, beef brisket in the crock pot for French dips later. I'm a bit hazy this morning, a bit too much scotch last night. Killed a bottle of Balvenie 14 yr with my BIL that was almost full. Thinking of braving the elements for a Tat Angeles
Having a Tat Angie right now myself.  Luv these.
Very good cigar in that size, morning Dave
Indeed they are.  Morning to you as well, master chef.
I piled 3 ingredients in a pot and turned it on...Damn right I'm a master chef!!
I may make that as soon as meat goes on sale...
Thinking the same thing, BD.  How much and what brand of beef broth?  Any water added?
Yeah, I'm with Dave... Stop being so fucking elusive and nonchalant about your recipe, fish.  We need measurements.  One package of Lipton?  As much beef broth to cover the whole thing?
No shit, Tony!  Fish has half the banter drooling, then cuts and runs.

« Reply #184 on: January 10, 2015, 12:43:03 PM »

Good morning again boys. Just got done with all of my running around this morning, beef brisket in the crock pot for French dips later. I'm a bit hazy this morning, a bit too much scotch last night. Killed a bottle of Balvenie 14 yr with my BIL that was almost full. Thinking of braving the elements for a Tat Angeles
Having a Tat Angie right now myself.  Luv these.
Very good cigar in that size, morning Dave
Indeed they are.  Morning to you as well, master chef.
I piled 3 ingredients in a pot and turned it on...Damn right I'm a master chef!!
I may make that as soon as meat goes on sale...
Thinking the same thing, BD.  How much and what brand of beef broth?  Any water added?
Yeah, I'm with Dave... Stop being so fucking elusive and nonchalant about your recipe, fish.  We need measurements.  One package of Lipton?  As much beef broth to cover the whole thing?
LMAO I was thinking that sounds good and easy wondering how much broth to put in.
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best
Re: 1/10/2015
« Reply #185 on: January 10, 2015, 12:45:28 PM »

[...]
Guess well have to run the questions by Martha or Sandra Lee.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/10/2015
« Reply #186 on: January 10, 2015, 12:52:10 PM »

[...]
Same here...  I can't believe how much I missed out on with my old kids by not paying attention to them.  So now I have my grandkids under a microscope and watch everything they do and say. And I love playing with them.  I'll hide my grandsons favorite toy (Thomas the Train) when he's not looking and place a toy Halloween skeleton next to as the evil bad guy.  When I tell him Thomas is in trouble, we launch fighter aircraft from his toy aircraft carrier and fly search parties through out the house.  Once located we dispatch helicopters out to rescue him.  I'm not sure what mommy thinks, so we'll tell her later.. :)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/10/2015
« Reply #187 on: January 10, 2015, 12:53:47 PM »

Good morning again boys. Just got done with all of my running around this morning, beef brisket in the crock pot for French dips later. I'm a bit hazy this morning, a bit too much scotch last night. Killed a bottle of Balvenie 14 yr with my BIL that was almost full. Thinking of braving the elements for a Tat Angeles
Having a Tat Angie right now myself.  Luv these.
Very good cigar in that size, morning Dave
Indeed they are.  Morning to you as well, master chef.
I piled 3 ingredients in a pot and turned it on...Damn right I'm a master chef!!
I may make that as soon as meat goes on sale...
Thinking the same thing, BD.  How much and what brand of beef broth?  Any water added?
Water...?  I was thinking about a little red wine and a touch of brown sugar.

« Reply #188 on: January 10, 2015, 12:56:44 PM »

[...]
Typical fish.

« Reply #189 on: January 10, 2015, 01:09:44 PM »

Time to tune in to ND State and support BOTL CG 87.

Go Buffalos!

« Reply #190 on: January 10, 2015, 01:10:41 PM »

Fresh handmade pork hot tamales and some homemade chili for lunch here.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/10/2015
« Reply #191 on: January 10, 2015, 01:15:56 PM »

Fresh handmade pork hot tamales and some homemade chili for lunch here.
Where ya getting the hot tamales.  We've only got one place that makes fairly good tamales, and I heard they are going to stop making them.  Ugh..  I'm not sure I'd want to try and make them myself. I heard it's an all day deal.

« Reply #192 on: January 10, 2015, 01:35:28 PM »

Fresh handmade pork hot tamales and some homemade chili for lunch here.
Where ya getting the hot tamales.  We've only got one place that makes fairly good tamales, and I heard they are going to stop making them.  Ugh..  I'm not sure I'd want to try and make them myself. I heard it's an all day deal.
Way too much work to make them myself but they are readily available around here.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/10/2015
« Reply #193 on: January 10, 2015, 01:36:45 PM »

I'm going to take a little break. Be back later.

« Reply #194 on: January 10, 2015, 01:45:51 PM »

I'm going to take a little break. Be back later.
We've got tamales and brisket sandwiches.  Now I'm starving.  Looks like chicken salad for me.