YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best
Re: 1/10/2015
« Reply #165 on: January 10, 2015, 11:48:12 AM »

Good morning again boys. Just got done with all of my running around this morning, beef brisket in the crock pot for French dips later. I'm a bit hazy this morning, a bit too much scotch last night. Killed a bottle of Balvenie 14 yr with my BIL that was almost full. Thinking of braving the elements for a Tat Angeles
Having a Tat Angie right now myself.  Luv these.

« Reply #166 on: January 10, 2015, 11:48:23 AM »

Damn wet cold shit I hate it.  Got ice cycles hanging off the roof.

« Reply #167 on: January 10, 2015, 11:48:24 AM »

I have the crock pot going myself but making green chili queso.
Sounds good also

« Reply #168 on: January 10, 2015, 11:49:21 AM »

Good morning again boys. Just got done with all of my running around this morning, beef brisket in the crock pot for French dips later. I'm a bit hazy this morning, a bit too much scotch last night. Killed a bottle of Balvenie 14 yr with my BIL that was almost full. Thinking of braving the elements for a Tat Angeles
Fuk'n Purple Stars?
Indeed, I like 'em thanks Tony
lol
Good morning Dave...
Morning, BD.

« Reply #169 on: January 10, 2015, 11:49:34 AM »

Good morning again boys. Just got done with all of my running around this morning, beef brisket in the crock pot for French dips later. I'm a bit hazy this morning, a bit too much scotch last night. Killed a bottle of Balvenie 14 yr with my BIL that was almost full. Thinking of braving the elements for a Tat Angeles
Having a Tat Angie right now myself.  Luv these.
Very good cigar in that size, morning Dave
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best
Re: 1/10/2015
« Reply #170 on: January 10, 2015, 11:53:11 AM »

Good morning again boys. Just got done with all of my running around this morning, beef brisket in the crock pot for French dips later. I'm a bit hazy this morning, a bit too much scotch last night. Killed a bottle of Balvenie 14 yr with my BIL that was almost full. Thinking of braving the elements for a Tat Angeles
Having a Tat Angie right now myself.  Luv these.
Very good cigar in that size, morning Dave
Indeed they are.  Morning to you as well, master chef.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/10/2015
« Reply #171 on: January 10, 2015, 11:54:13 AM »

Does anyone watch, "The Curse of Oak Island....?"  I've really got hooked on it, but I don't know why.  It's one of those programs that after you watch it for an hour, they don't find or accomplish anything...

« Reply #172 on: January 10, 2015, 11:56:06 AM »

Does anyone watch, "The Curse of Oak Island....?"  I've really got hooked on it, but I don't know why.  It's one of those programs that after you watch it for an hour, they don't find or accomplish anything...
Never heard of it myself
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/10/2015
« Reply #173 on: January 10, 2015, 11:56:12 AM »

Good morning again boys. Just got done with all of my running around this morning, beef brisket in the crock pot for French dips later. I'm a bit hazy this morning, a bit too much scotch last night. Killed a bottle of Balvenie 14 yr with my BIL that was almost full. Thinking of braving the elements for a Tat Angeles
Having a Tat Angie right now myself.  Luv these.
Good morning Dave....
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/10/2015
« Reply #174 on: January 10, 2015, 12:07:33 PM »

Does anyone watch, "The Curse of Oak Island....?"  I've really got hooked on it, but I don't know why.  It's one of those programs that after you watch it for an hour, they don't find or accomplish anything...
Never heard of it myself
It started off as an article in Readers Digest in (I think) 1964.  It was always rumored that the island had buried treasure from pirates on it.  In the late 1890's, some kids we're looking and found a wooden beam that they thought was hidding treasure, so they started digging.  Ten foot down, they found a floor made of wooden beams.  Others started digging and they have found a wooden floor made of timbers every ten foot down.  At 90 foot they found a floor plus a stone tablet with strange text on it.  When they dug further, they tripped a booby trap that flooded the hole, and I believe killed some one.  So since 1890, there's been a bunch of treasure hunters out there searching for the treasure.  They drilled a core sample, and at (I think) 175 foot, they brought up cement with wooden beams.  They believe theirs a hidden vault, but no one can get past the booby traps to get to it.  Six people have been killed so far trying to find it, and the curse says 7 people will have to die before the treasure will be revealed.
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best
Re: 1/10/2015
« Reply #175 on: January 10, 2015, 12:08:43 PM »

Good morning again boys. Just got done with all of my running around this morning, beef brisket in the crock pot for French dips later. I'm a bit hazy this morning, a bit too much scotch last night. Killed a bottle of Balvenie 14 yr with my BIL that was almost full. Thinking of braving the elements for a Tat Angeles
Having a Tat Angie right now myself.  Luv these.
Good morning Dave....
Good day, BD!  How's the grandkids?

« Reply #176 on: January 10, 2015, 12:12:04 PM »

Good morning again boys. Just got done with all of my running around this morning, beef brisket in the crock pot for French dips later. I'm a bit hazy this morning, a bit too much scotch last night. Killed a bottle of Balvenie 14 yr with my BIL that was almost full. Thinking of braving the elements for a Tat Angeles
Having a Tat Angie right now myself.  Luv these.
Very good cigar in that size, morning Dave
Indeed they are.  Morning to you as well, master chef.
I piled 3 ingredients in a pot and turned it on...Damn right I'm a master chef!!

« Reply #177 on: January 10, 2015, 12:16:24 PM »

Good morning again boys. Just got done with all of my running around this morning, beef brisket in the crock pot for French dips later. I'm a bit hazy this morning, a bit too much scotch last night. Killed a bottle of Balvenie 14 yr with my BIL that was almost full. Thinking of braving the elements for a Tat Angeles
Having a Tat Angie right now myself.  Luv these.
Very good cigar in that size, morning Dave
Indeed they are.  Morning to you as well, master chef.
I piled 3 ingredients in a pot and turned it on...Damn right I'm a master chef!!
An Efficient Master Chef
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/10/2015
« Reply #178 on: January 10, 2015, 12:23:48 PM »

Good morning again boys. Just got done with all of my running around this morning, beef brisket in the crock pot for French dips later. I'm a bit hazy this morning, a bit too much scotch last night. Killed a bottle of Balvenie 14 yr with my BIL that was almost full. Thinking of braving the elements for a Tat Angeles
Having a Tat Angie right now myself.  Luv these.
Good morning Dave....
Good day, BD!  How's the grandkids?
My 3 year old grandson is really cool.  We were talking about how some words may have more then one meaning, such as the word, "gas."  It could be a vapor, a liquid, it could be a toot (fart)..? And my grandson says, "and daddy puts it into his car...!"  Yes, that's right..!  But why does daddy put the gas into the car...?  My grandson replies, "because it's hungry and he has to feed it.."  See, that blows my mind.  Is that a 3 years view of, "if you want the car to run you have to feed it..?"  I love it.. :)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/10/2015
« Reply #179 on: January 10, 2015, 12:27:14 PM »

Good morning again boys. Just got done with all of my running around this morning, beef brisket in the crock pot for French dips later. I'm a bit hazy this morning, a bit too much scotch last night. Killed a bottle of Balvenie 14 yr with my BIL that was almost full. Thinking of braving the elements for a Tat Angeles
Having a Tat Angie right now myself.  Luv these.
Very good cigar in that size, morning Dave
Indeed they are.  Morning to you as well, master chef.
I piled 3 ingredients in a pot and turned it on...Damn right I'm a master chef!!
I may make that as soon as meat goes on sale...