« Reply #120 on: January 10, 2015, 10:05:06 AM »

Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun.
GMornin Dave!
Or should I say, fellow yellow star!
Touche!
I think your fellow Yellowstars Travellin Dave tucked his tail and hid before you got here.  LOL :)
Well shit, if you are out there Dave, stay strong - only another 1,000-2000 posts and we can be silver stars!
And there it is... time for him to do his weekend vanish.
I'm not in it for the goals, I'm in it for the journey.
Posting hungover right now - dedication to the cause.  Shall I go now?
You need to get a handle on your drinking ;D
I'm hungover like I was drinking hard liquor, but i stuck to stouts and porters - clearly that strategy failed me

« Reply #121 on: January 10, 2015, 10:05:22 AM »

Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun.
GMornin Dave!
Or should I say, fellow yellow star!
Touche!
I think your fellow Yellowstars Travellin Dave tucked his tail and hid before you got here.  LOL :)
Well shit, if you are out there Dave, stay strong - only another 1,000-2000 posts and we can be silver stars!
These are Platinum Stars not any cheap silver stuff.
I'll call them Plutonium ;)
Anything but YELLOW
Understandable ;)

« Reply #122 on: January 10, 2015, 10:10:38 AM »

Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun.
GMornin Dave!
Or should I say, fellow yellow star!
Touche!
I think your fellow Yellowstars Travellin Dave tucked his tail and hid before you got here.  LOL :)
Well shit, if you are out there Dave, stay strong - only another 1,000-2000 posts and we can be silver stars!
And there it is... time for him to do his weekend vanish.
I'm not in it for the goals, I'm in it for the journey.
Posting hungover right now - dedication to the cause.  Shall I go now?
You need to get a handle on your drinking ;D
I'm hungover like I was drinking hard liquor, but i stuck to stouts and porters - clearly that strategy failed me
Those heavy craft beers will stomp your ass, they are meant for sipping a couple not heavy drinking!  Drink high quality single malt scotch or Grey Goose vodka (no sweet mixers) and you will not have major hangovers.

« Reply #123 on: January 10, 2015, 10:12:24 AM »

Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun.
GMornin Dave!
Or should I say, fellow yellow star!
Touche!
I think your fellow Yellowstars Travellin Dave tucked his tail and hid before you got here.  LOL :)
Well shit, if you are out there Dave, stay strong - only another 1,000-2000 posts and we can be silver stars!
These are Platinum Stars not any cheap silver stuff.
I'll call them Plutonium ;)
Now, THAT'S what I want, glowing green plutonium stars!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/10/2015
« Reply #124 on: January 10, 2015, 10:13:40 AM »

Good morning asteroids...!
Morning Dad
Hello TR...  8 degrees here in St. Louis this morning, so I'll have to stay in and play.

« Reply #125 on: January 10, 2015, 10:14:00 AM »

[...]
I only had 4 last night, that's the disappointing part - Sierra Nevada Porter, Buffalo Sweat Vanilla Bean, Buffalo Sweat Oatmeal, and some other Porter - might go with hard liquor today to start.  Goose is always a great option, Stoli is always good too.

« Reply #126 on: January 10, 2015, 10:14:44 AM »

Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun.
GMornin Dave!
Or should I say, fellow yellow star!
Touche!
I think your fellow Yellowstars Travellin Dave tucked his tail and hid before you got here.  LOL :)
Well shit, if you are out there Dave, stay strong - only another 1,000-2000 posts and we can be silver stars!
These are Platinum Stars not any cheap silver stuff.
I'll call them Plutonium ;)
Now, THAT'S what I want, glowing green plutonium stars!
I want green stars - or maybe Black...or black with a green shadow/outline!  ;)

« Reply #127 on: January 10, 2015, 10:16:17 AM »

Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun.
GMornin Dave!
Or should I say, fellow yellow star!
Touche!
I think your fellow Yellowstars Travellin Dave tucked his tail and hid before you got here.  LOL :)
Well shit, if you are out there Dave, stay strong - only another 1,000-2000 posts and we can be silver stars!
These are Platinum Stars not any cheap silver stuff.
I'll call them Plutonium ;)
Now, THAT'S what I want, glowing green plutonium stars!
Then you and your family might soon glow too.  Not so good I don't think.  I strive for Diamonds myself
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/10/2015
« Reply #128 on: January 10, 2015, 10:16:43 AM »

Good morning asteroids...!
DAD!!!!!
Howdy Shaun....  I guess all the ducks are ice skating today...?

« Reply #129 on: January 10, 2015, 10:19:31 AM »

[...]
Seems to me Buffalo Sweat could be a culprit.  Several "good" vodkas but none in the same league as Goose, after all it is French.  Those French don't know shit about terrorists but they got vodka and fries covered.

« Reply #130 on: January 10, 2015, 10:20:28 AM »

Good morning asteroids...!
DAD!!!!!
Howdy Shaun....  I guess all the ducks are ice skating today...?
So fucking cold - unbelievable!

« Reply #131 on: January 10, 2015, 10:21:13 AM »

[...]
True - I will probably get a bottle of goose today :)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/10/2015
« Reply #132 on: January 10, 2015, 10:32:31 AM »

Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun.
GMornin Dave!
Or should I say, fellow yellow star!
Touche!
I think your fellow Yellowstars Travellin Dave tucked his tail and hid before you got here.  LOL :)
Well shit, if you are out there Dave, stay strong - only another 1,000-2000 posts and we can be silver stars!
These are Platinum Stars not any cheap silver stuff.
I'll call them Plutonium ;)
Now, THAT'S what I want, glowing green plutonium stars!
I want green stars - or maybe Black...or black with a green shadow/outline!  ;)
Don't go to any trouble, but if your changing the members icons, make mine hoochie coochie girls vs the gold stars... :)

« Reply #133 on: January 10, 2015, 10:33:18 AM »

Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun.
GMornin Dave!
Or should I say, fellow yellow star!
Touche!
I think your fellow Yellowstars Travellin Dave tucked his tail and hid before you got here.  LOL :)
Well shit, if you are out there Dave, stay strong - only another 1,000-2000 posts and we can be silver stars!
These are Platinum Stars not any cheap silver stuff.
I'll call them Plutonium ;)
Now, THAT'S what I want, glowing green plutonium stars!
I want green stars - or maybe Black...or black with a green shadow/outline!  ;)
...and we care what you want?

« Reply #134 on: January 10, 2015, 10:34:13 AM »

http://www.rodrigoismyamigo.com/giveaways/caldwell/?lucky=4690

Register for a free box of Caldwell Cigars!