« Reply #90 on: January 10, 2015, 09:12:54 AM »

Speaking of South Beach we never heard from Yankeetown Dean yesterday.
You have to be careful with new women, he might be tied up somewhere and can't get away.
Not out of the question.
not far from the truth, yes it is. met my sponsor for breakfast, did the noon meeting, picked up a lady friend to do some shopping for a 3 year old birthday tomorrow his grandmother invited me to, took her to her doctor appointment, then they wanted xrays, by then it was dinner time so we stopped at a restaurant to eat, then we went to the evening meeting. it was 10 pm by the time I got home. I like this lady a lot. she's a good friend, but there is no romantic interest involved. she has emphysema, 20% use of her lungs, weighs about 90#, an orgasm would kill her, or so she's told me. even when I mentioned that I couldn't think of a better way to go, she says it's not happening, ever.
Did you explain to her that the likelihood of you actually giving her an orgasm was very slim?
trust me, over the years I have ALWAYS prided myself in the ability to give rather than receive.
It's funnier my way.
yes it is, and I'm not having as much 'fun' as you guys think I'm having.
:)
The unfortunate thing is that I'm living vicariously through you.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #91 on: January 10, 2015, 09:14:18 AM »

well I started my morning with a DPG Blue robusto and I think I will try one of my Padron #2000.
sometime today I'm suppose to help my biker buddy move his daughter from one trailer to another a few sites further down in the park she lives in. don't know if she's upgrading or down grading. probably the latter.

« Reply #92 on: January 10, 2015, 09:16:13 AM »

[...]
Along with many others :)

« Reply #93 on: January 10, 2015, 09:22:58 AM »

Good morning gents!

« Reply #94 on: January 10, 2015, 09:23:55 AM »

Good morning gents!
Morning CG - Go Buffalos

« Reply #95 on: January 10, 2015, 09:26:45 AM »

Good morning gents!
Morning CG - Go Buffalos
Gooo Biiizzzzeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

And we are all yellowstars again!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #96 on: January 10, 2015, 09:35:13 AM »

Good morning gents!
Morning CG - Go Buffalos
Gooo Biiizzzzeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

And we are all yellowstars again!
not all of us.
morning CG.

« Reply #97 on: January 10, 2015, 09:35:48 AM »

Good morning gents!
Morning CG - Go Buffalos
Gooo Biiizzzzeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

And we are all yellowstars again!
Oh no, not quite all of us there Junior.

« Reply #98 on: January 10, 2015, 09:36:59 AM »

« Reply #99 on: January 10, 2015, 09:36:59 AM »

Good morning gents!
Morning CG - Go Buffalos
Gooo Biiizzzzeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

And we are all yellowstars again!
not all of us.
morning CG.
Well, us without special treatment ;) Mornin Dean!!

« Reply #100 on: January 10, 2015, 09:37:25 AM »

Good morning gents!
Morning CG - Go Buffalos
Gooo Biiizzzzeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

And we are all yellowstars again!
Oh no, not quite all of us there Junior.
Distinguished - can't wait till mine says that  :D

« Reply #101 on: January 10, 2015, 09:37:44 AM »

« Reply #102 on: January 10, 2015, 09:38:18 AM »

« Reply #104 on: January 10, 2015, 09:44:56 AM »

Good morning gents!
Morning CG - Go Buffalos
Gooo Biiizzzzeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

And we are all yellowstars again!
Oh no, not quite all of us there Junior.
Distinguished - can't wait till mine says that  :D
You got to stop all that b.s. working and get back on Bantering :)