CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 21

Author Topic: 1/10/2015  (Read 56556 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 1/10/2015
« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2015, 08:24:07 AM »

Good morning boys. What's all this star color changing bullshit? Had to post to see if I still had ball bags
WTF?
I'm trying to be more family friendly.  I was tired of scrolling you off the screen when I was at work.

dwgbryant

« Reply #61 on: January 10, 2015, 08:26:50 AM »

Speaking of South Beach we never heard from Yankeetown Dean yesterday.
You have to be careful with new women, he might be tied up somewhere and can't get away.
Not out of the question.
not far from the truth, yes it is. met my sponsor for breakfast, did the noon meeting, picked up a lady friend to do some shopping for a 3 year old birthday tomorrow his grandmother invited me to, took her to her doctor appointment, then they wanted xrays, by then it was dinner time so we stopped at a restaurant to eat, then we went to the evening meeting. it was 10 pm by the time I got home. I like this lady a lot. she's a good friend, but there is no romantic interest involved. she has emphysema, 20% use of her lungs, weighs about 90#, an orgasm would kill her, or so she's told me. even when I mentioned that I couldn't think of a better way to go, she says it's not happening, ever.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2015, 08:27:28 AM »

Good morning boys. What's all this star color changing bullshit? Had to post to see if I still had ball bags
Guess we can't make fun of ol' yellow stars Shaun anymore. Morning Scott.
Sure we can.
You're right, he's still a non-founding member.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2015, 08:28:17 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Mr. Mayor and Diskless.
Good morning to you.  It's a little warmer here than it had been.  I think it's because the warden slept on the sofa last night.  How's the weather in the South?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2015, 08:29:46 AM »

33 degrees with some light sleet and rain here, lovely weather!  Only 34 for a high today.
Think you have me by about 10 degrees then.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #65 on: January 10, 2015, 08:30:06 AM »

Looks like Tony broke the Banter.
It's his banter, he can do whatever he wants to it. Haha.
She ain't all mine, I'm sharing.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #66 on: January 10, 2015, 08:34:15 AM »

Tony took your balls away, now you are on the same level as Shaun.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #67 on: January 10, 2015, 08:34:39 AM »

You have to be careful with new women, he might be tied up somewhere and can't get away.
Not out of the question.
not far from the truth, yes it is. met my sponsor for breakfast, did the noon meeting, picked up a lady friend to do some shopping for a 3 year old birthday tomorrow his grandmother invited me to, took her to her doctor appointment, then they wanted xrays, by then it was dinner time so we stopped at a restaurant to eat, then we went to the evening meeting. it was 10 pm by the time I got home. I like this lady a lot. she's a good friend, but there is no romantic interest involved. she has emphysema, 20% use of her lungs, weighs about 90#, an orgasm would kill her, or so she's told me. even when I mentioned that I couldn't think of a better way to go, she says it's not happening, ever.
Did you explain to her that the likelihood of you actually giving her an orgasm was very slim?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2015, 08:34:45 AM »

EPC Cardinal with my coffee this brisk morning.  Space heaters are my friend.

dwgbryant

« Reply #69 on: January 10, 2015, 08:34:52 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Mr. Mayor and Diskless.
Good morning to you.  It's a little warmer here than it had been.  I think it's because the warden slept on the sofa last night.  How's the weather in the South?
37 degrees here in Yankeetown going into the 60's later today. morning Tony.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #70 on: January 10, 2015, 08:36:26 AM »

Not out of the question.
Morning Dean

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #71 on: January 10, 2015, 08:36:47 AM »

Not out of the question.
Did you explain to her that the likelihood of you actually giving her an orgasm was very slim?
Hell, we don't have to give orgasms.... let them work for it like everybody else.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #72 on: January 10, 2015, 08:37:55 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Mr. Mayor and Dickless.
Morning Yellowstar

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #73 on: January 10, 2015, 08:37:59 AM »

Not out of the question.
Sounds like Deano is still driving the bus.

As for lady friends, at least he's got backup.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #74 on: January 10, 2015, 08:38:56 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Mr. Mayor and Dickless.
Morning Yellowstar
Bite me sheriff.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 21