Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23

« Reply #285 on: January 09, 2015, 03:29:53 PM »

Meeting time.  Talk amongst yourselves.

« Reply #286 on: January 09, 2015, 03:33:29 PM »

Time to start planning for this years' vacation, and thanks to CNN we have this:
http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/03/travel/best-quirky-spots-united-states-2015/index.html

including,
Chicken Shit Bingo at the Little Longhorn Saloon in Austin
Testicle Festival in Clinton Montana
Or duck calling in Stuttgart Arkansas (for Yellow Star)
Duck calling in Stuttgart is usually the weekend after Thanksgiving, been there many times.

Never been to the Little Longhorn but seen it nor played chicken shit bingo but the Derailers play there sometimes and they are damn good.  They have a lot of good bands there.  It is right down the street from Pinthouse Brewery too.

« Reply #287 on: January 09, 2015, 03:33:45 PM »

I know I am getting older and more sophisticated when I get excited about new shoe trees arriving in the mail...
I know how you feel, I was wicked excited when our city switched over to cans for garbage and recycling.
We just did that too...so awesome! ;)
Wait till indoor plumbing hits the Dakotas... It will revolutionize shitting.
What's everyone celebrating these low gas prices for?  Doesn't affect the price of hay that I feed my horse that I take to work...
That's just us city boys actin' plum crazy!
Down to $1.91/gallon for regular in Rahway BTW
Is that near Somerville?
$1.72 at Costco here.
$1.89ish around here.

« Reply #288 on: January 09, 2015, 03:34:07 PM »

Still no Dean???

« Reply #289 on: January 09, 2015, 03:35:08 PM »

I know I am getting older and more sophisticated when I get excited about new shoe trees arriving in the mail...
I know how you feel, I was wicked excited when our city switched over to cans for garbage and recycling.
We just did that too...so awesome! ;)
Wait till indoor plumbing hits the Dakotas... It will revolutionize shitting.
What's everyone celebrating these low gas prices for?  Doesn't affect the price of hay that I feed my horse that I take to work...
That's just us city boys actin' plum crazy!
Down to $1.91/gallon for regular in Rahway BTW
Is that near Somerville?
$1.72 at Costco here.
$1.89ish around here.
Costco is cheaper than anybody else $1.88 is about the average low.

« Reply #290 on: January 09, 2015, 03:37:30 PM »

Study Up Antnee:
http://www.alcademics.com/2012/07/noilly-prat-vermouth-dry-rouge-ambre.html
http://vermouth101.com/vermouths.html
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/30/martini-taste-test_n_3671246.html
I had actually seen all three of these articles before you posted this.
I like the huffington.  Mix and matches of gin and vermouth are interesting.  Do similar comparisons with margaritas and other popular drinks.

« Reply #293 on: January 09, 2015, 03:43:02 PM »

I know I am getting older and more sophisticated when I get excited about new shoe trees arriving in the mail...
I know how you feel, I was wicked excited when our city switched over to cans for garbage and recycling.
We just did that too...so awesome! ;)
Wait till indoor plumbing hits the Dakotas... It will revolutionize shitting.
What's everyone celebrating these low gas prices for?  Doesn't affect the price of hay that I feed my horse that I take to work...
That's just us city boys actin' plum crazy!
Down to $1.91/gallon for regular in Rahway BTW
Is that near Somerville?
$1.72 at Costco here.
$1.89ish around here.
Costco is cheaper than anybody else $1.88 is about the average low.
For Vermouth?

« Reply #294 on: January 09, 2015, 03:43:15 PM »

90 vehicle wreck in Michigan including an 18 wheeler loaded with fireworks that caught on fire and bang!   Turn on sound real impressive!

http://ktla.com/2015/01/09/caught-on-video-fireworks-truck-explodes-in-90-vehicle-crash-in-michigan/

« Reply #295 on: January 09, 2015, 03:43:54 PM »

I know I am getting older and more sophisticated when I get excited about new shoe trees arriving in the mail...
I know how you feel, I was wicked excited when our city switched over to cans for garbage and recycling.
We just did that too...so awesome! ;)
Wait till indoor plumbing hits the Dakotas... It will revolutionize shitting.
What's everyone celebrating these low gas prices for?  Doesn't affect the price of hay that I feed my horse that I take to work...
That's just us city boys actin' plum crazy!
Down to $1.91/gallon for regular in Rahway BTW
Is that near Somerville?
$1.72 at Costco here.
$1.89ish around here.
Costco is cheaper than anybody else $1.88 is about the average low.
For Vermouth?
I wish our Costco had a good beer/liquor selection - it's lame as shit...gas station selection with low prices

« Reply #296 on: January 09, 2015, 03:44:09 PM »

I know I am getting older and more sophisticated when I get excited about new shoe trees arriving in the mail...
I know how you feel, I was wicked excited when our city switched over to cans for garbage and recycling.
We just did that too...so awesome! ;)
Wait till indoor plumbing hits the Dakotas... It will revolutionize shitting.
What's everyone celebrating these low gas prices for?  Doesn't affect the price of hay that I feed my horse that I take to work...
That's just us city boys actin' plum crazy!
Down to $1.91/gallon for regular in Rahway BTW
Is that near Somerville?
$1.72 at Costco here.
$1.89ish around here.
Costco is cheaper than anybody else $1.88 is about the average low.
For Vermouth?
Yeah, buy it by the gallon but only Tony quality.

« Reply #297 on: January 09, 2015, 03:44:32 PM »

I know I am getting older and more sophisticated when I get excited about new shoe trees arriving in the mail...
I know how you feel, I was wicked excited when our city switched over to cans for garbage and recycling.
We just did that too...so awesome! ;)
Wait till indoor plumbing hits the Dakotas... It will revolutionize shitting.
What's everyone celebrating these low gas prices for?  Doesn't affect the price of hay that I feed my horse that I take to work...
That's just us city boys actin' plum crazy!
Down to $1.91/gallon for regular in Rahway BTW
Is that near Somerville?
$1.72 at Costco here.
$1.89ish around here.
Costco is cheaper than anybody else $1.88 is about the average low.
For Vermouth?
Yeah, buy it by the gallon but only Tony quality.
THE BIG 7,500!!!!!!!!!!  LOOK AT THOSE STARS!    8)

« Reply #298 on: January 09, 2015, 03:44:54 PM »

I know I am getting older and more sophisticated when I get excited about new shoe trees arriving in the mail...
I know how you feel, I was wicked excited when our city switched over to cans for garbage and recycling.
We just did that too...so awesome! ;)
Wait till indoor plumbing hits the Dakotas... It will revolutionize shitting.
What's everyone celebrating these low gas prices for?  Doesn't affect the price of hay that I feed my horse that I take to work...
That's just us city boys actin' plum crazy!
Down to $1.91/gallon for regular in Rahway BTW
Is that near Somerville?
$1.72 at Costco here.
$1.89ish around here.
Costco is cheaper than anybody else $1.88 is about the average low.
For Vermouth?
Yeah, buy it by the gallon but only Tony quality.
Distinguished my ass!  ;D

« Reply #299 on: January 09, 2015, 03:45:45 PM »

[...]
Liquor stores are about the same lame at all of them but sometimes they have very good things at cheaper prices.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23