Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2016, 10:46:59 AM »

Wow, Wonder Woman can now collect medicare.

Good morning, folks.
.... and I have to wait until April 2017!

morning Tony.
But I never jerked off to you.

Good morning, Deano.
thank God!

welcome to Sick Sunday guys.

« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2016, 10:48:38 AM »

Wow, Wonder Woman can now collect medicare.

Good morning, folks.
.... and I have to wait until April 2017!

morning Tony.
But I never jerked off to you.

Good morning, Deano.
I think (I hope!) that that is a universal statement around here.

« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2016, 10:48:48 AM »

Wow, Wonder Woman can now collect medicare.

Good morning, folks.
.... and I have to wait until April 2017!

morning Tony.
But I never jerked off to you.

Good morning, Deano.
thank God!

welcome to Sick Sunday guys.
Indeed!

« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2016, 10:50:58 AM »

I'm just saying that it's a bit depressing when one of the girls you fantasized as a kid is old enough to be a grandmother. Sheesh.

« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2016, 10:52:27 AM »

I'm just saying that it's a bit depressing when one of the girls you fantasized as a kid is old enough to be a grandmother. Sheesh.

Just some granny baking cookies for the grand kids.

« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2016, 10:55:07 AM »

Wow, Wonder Woman can now collect medicare.

Good morning, folks.
.... and I have to wait until April 2017!

morning Tony.
But I never jerked off to you.

Good morning, Deano.
I think (I hope!) that that is a universal statement around here.
Don't flatter yourself, Dave.

« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2016, 11:23:55 AM »

I'm just saying that it's a bit depressing when one of the girls you fantasized as a kid is old enough to be a grandmother. Sheesh.

Just some granny baking cookies for the grand kids.
What about that granny's cookies?

« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2016, 11:41:02 AM »

I'm just saying that it's a bit depressing when one of the girls you fantasized as a kid is old enough to be a grandmother. Sheesh.

Just some granny baking cookies for the grand kids.
What about that granny's cookies?
CB'll eat them!

« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2016, 12:05:42 PM »

Time to get my azz to home maintenance activities.  Got to change out the booster pump for the pool cleaner.  Everyone should own a swimming pool!
Sheesh, I hate that mother Fuk'n pool!!!!

Had to replace a pump not even quite 2 years old because the damn motor burned out and everything associated with the thing was bastardized by the pool builder so what should have taken 30-45 minutes max took over 2 hours.

« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2016, 12:06:47 PM »

Time to get my azz to home maintenance activities.  Got to change out the booster pump for the pool cleaner.  Everyone should own a swimming pool!
Sheesh, I hate that mother Fuk'n pool!!!!

Had to replace a pump not even quite 2 years old because the damn motor burned out and everything associated with the thing was bastardized by the pool builder so what should have taken 30-45 minutes max took over 2 hours.
You could always just bag it and head to SC.

« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2016, 12:08:17 PM »

Time to get my azz to home maintenance activities.  Got to change out the booster pump for the pool cleaner.  Everyone should own a swimming pool!
Sheesh, I hate that mother Fuk'n pool!!!!

Had to replace a pump not even quite 2 years old because the damn motor burned out and everything associated with the thing was bastardized by the pool builder so what should have taken 30-45 minutes max took over 2 hours.
You could always just bag it and head to SC.
Tempting but I need a bag for the warden too.

« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2016, 12:09:52 PM »

I'm just saying that it's a bit depressing when one of the girls you fantasized as a kid is old enough to be a grandmother. Sheesh.

Just some granny baking cookies for the grand kids.
What about that granny's cookies?
Thumb print?

« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2016, 12:10:51 PM »

Time to get my azz to home maintenance activities.  Got to change out the booster pump for the pool cleaner.  Everyone should own a swimming pool!
Sheesh, I hate that mother Fuk'n pool!!!!

Had to replace a pump not even quite 2 years old because the damn motor burned out and everything associated with the thing was bastardized by the pool builder so what should have taken 30-45 minutes max took over 2 hours.
But now you can float & smoke. Relax.

« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2016, 12:11:29 PM »

Next pre-sale project is to find a finish carpenter to repair that little bit of termite damage.  Had the annual termite inspection a few weeks Asoka and no more termites or further damage so time to fix it.

Then comes the most difficult project, finding a damn painter that is half-way reasonable and will show up.

« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2016, 12:13:07 PM »

Next pre-sale project is to find a finish carpenter to repair that little bit of termite damage.  Had the annual termite inspection a few weeks Asoka and no more termites or further damage so time to fix it.

Then comes the most difficult project, finding a damn painter that is half-way reasonable and will show up.
I'll be out of work soon, you wanna fly me down?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5