Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2016, 07:48:40 AM »

Time to prepare myself for work and make the commute with my sack of Newbie Stars, better than turds I guess.
Stars are pretty weak
If my expectations had not been so low based on previous participation awards I would have been terribly disappointed!
GFY!

« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2016, 07:49:34 AM »

Luckily, I won't have to hear your shit for 10,000 more posts.

« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2016, 07:52:24 AM »

Luckily, I won't have to hear your shit for 10,000 more posts.
Don't count on it!

« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2016, 07:53:26 AM »

DOW Futures are indicating another Down Opening Today.

« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2016, 07:55:16 AM »

Morning Rick, SuperStarDave, Fishy and Mr. Mayor.
Morning guys. I have to get some fertilizer down before this dew burns off.
That's bullshit!
I always fertilize with Chicken Shit.
Only way to get to 30,000 stars!

« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2016, 07:56:00 AM »

Time to prepare myself for work and make the commute with my sack of Newbie Stars, better than turds I guess.
Stars are pretty weak
If my expectations had not been so low based on previous participation awards I would have been terribly disappointed!
I hear ya, DiamondEncrustedDave
I have viewed them on 4 different monitors and all I see is some silvery grey stars, no gold and no diamonds as PROMISED by this inept administration.

« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2016, 07:57:08 AM »

Morning Rick, SuperStarDave, Fishy and Mr. Mayor.
Morning guys. I have to get some fertilizer down before this dew burns off.
That's bullshit!
I always fertilize with Chicken Shit.
Only way to get to 30,000 stars!
I posted that to see who would be the first jealous asshole to show up, looks like we have a winner!!!!!

« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2016, 07:58:51 AM »

Morning Rick, SuperStarDave, Fishy and Mr. Mayor.
Morning guys. I have to get some fertilizer down before this dew burns off.
That's bullshit!
I always fertilize with Chicken Shit.
Only way to get to 30,000 stars!
I posted that to see who would be the first jealous asshole to show up, looks like we have a winner!!!!!
Did you have any doubt?  Then again, around here there are multiple worthy candidates.

« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2016, 08:00:14 AM »

Door #1 looks yummy.
That would be a nice one to pick up.
The Wicked didn't really thrill me.  Seemed like your average Diesel to me.

« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2016, 08:01:08 AM »

Morning Rick, SuperStarDave, Fishy and Mr. Mayor.
Morning guys. I have to get some fertilizer down before this dew burns off.
That's bullshit!
I always fertilize with Chicken Shit.
Only way to get to 30,000 stars!
I posted that to see who would be the first jealous asshole to show up, looks like we have a winner!!!!!
Did you have any doubt?  Then again, around here there are multiple worthy candidates.
I thought the competition would be much greater but it is early in the morning.

« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2016, 08:01:17 AM »

Luckily, I won't have to hear your shit for 10,000 more posts.
+1.  But he has plenty of other shit we can hear about.

« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2016, 08:02:03 AM »

Time to prepare myself for work and make the commute with my sack of Newbie Stars, better than turds I guess.
Stars are pretty weak
If my expectations had not been so low based on previous participation awards I would have been terribly disappointed!
I hear ya, DiamondEncrustedDave
I have viewed them on 4 different monitors and all I see is some silvery grey stars, no gold and no diamonds as PROMISED by this inept administration.
These are diamond encrusted silver. Diamond encrusted gold is at 40,000. So get to steppin'.

« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2016, 08:03:21 AM »

Time to prepare myself for work and make the commute with my sack of Newbie Stars, better than turds I guess.
Stars are pretty weak
If my expectations had not been so low based on previous participation awards I would have been terribly disappointed!
I hear ya, DiamondEncrustedDave
I have viewed them on 4 different monitors and all I see is some silvery grey stars, no gold and no diamonds as PROMISED by this inept administration.
These are diamond encrusted silver. Diamond encrusted gold is at 40,000. So get to steppin'.
Just look grey to me.

« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2016, 08:03:22 AM »

Time to prepare myself for work and make the commute with my sack of Newbie Stars, better than turds I guess.
Stars are pretty weak
If my expectations had not been so low based on previous participation awards I would have been terribly disappointed!
I hear ya, DiamondEncrustedDave
I have viewed them on 4 different monitors and all I see is some silvery grey stars, no gold and no diamonds as PROMISED by this inept administration.
I definitely see some texture to them, tiny shiny bumps, not unlike encrusted diamonds.  You need to get your eyes checked, old fella.

« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2016, 08:04:46 AM »

Morning, stargazers.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12