Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12

« Reply #150 on: March 21, 2016, 03:05:40 PM »

Time for me to head out for a bit.
Have some errands then get ready for the Boy and his family to arrive around 6:30.
Enjoy and be safe.
and if you can't be safe, be careful.  Use them one fingered gloves....

« Reply #151 on: March 21, 2016, 03:07:05 PM »

• Apple unveils smaller iPhone and 9.7-inch iPad Pro; watch pricing lowered $50

4" iPhone SE @ $399 retail
New phone is faster than iPhone 5s, and has hands-free Siri control. It comes with 12 megapixel iSight camera.

The smaller-screen iPad Pro starts at $599. It also now has a 256GB storage for $899. Like the iPhone SE, orders begin on March 24, with shipments starting March 31

« Reply #152 on: March 21, 2016, 03:29:00 PM »

• Apple unveils smaller iPhone and 9.7-inch iPad Pro; watch pricing lowered $50

4" iPhone SE @ $399 retail
New phone is faster than iPhone 5s, and has hands-free Siri control. It comes with 12 megapixel iSight camera.

The smaller-screen iPad Pro starts at $599. It also now has a 256GB storage for $899. Like the iPhone SE, orders begin on March 24, with shipments starting March 31
they seem to do this every so often, so that you have to replace that new best thing
you are still paying for 6 months ago.  Unless you never got on the treadmill to begin with.

« Reply #153 on: March 21, 2016, 03:44:51 PM »

La Herencia Cubana CORE Toro (6.5 x 52) Jamming Now   10/$37.50

« Reply #154 on: March 21, 2016, 03:56:15 PM »

Making a habit of returning unwanted items to Amazon.com appears to have a hidden cost: a lifetime ban.

Case in point: Greg Nelson, who returned 37 items and apparently found himself barred from shopping at Amazon, according to an article published Friday in the Guardian. The computer programmer, described in the Guardian story as a “self-confessed Amazon addict,” said he has bought 343 items in total.

« Reply #155 on: March 21, 2016, 03:58:30 PM »

I occasionally notice when I log out, they put the name of the newest registered user in the upper right hand corner of the screen.  Then i have to log back in to check out the user. Yes, I know, I could have clicked on members in the menu bar,
but unfortunately, I don't think about it till then.  Out of the 13 pages of users, about 5 pages have actually posted.  some might be lurkers, but the remaining 65% seem to be a pushing some website in their profile.  I would advise against checking the sites, some have Cyrillic url's, others appear to be trying to sell you something or loose weight fast or some such.
Mr. Mayor do you need these folks to beef up the sites credentials, or is it just open membership, and they are just as entitled to be here as the rest of us.

« Reply #156 on: March 21, 2016, 04:00:36 PM »

Making a habit of returning unwanted items to Amazon.com appears to have a hidden cost: a lifetime ban.

Case in point: Greg Nelson, who returned 37 items and apparently found himself barred from shopping at Amazon, according to an article published Friday in the Guardian. The computer programmer, described in the Guardian story as a “self-confessed Amazon addict,” said he has bought 343 items in total.
He returned over 10% of what he purchased.

« Reply #157 on: March 21, 2016, 04:01:59 PM »

Markets Closed - relatively flat day across the board.

DOW   + 21 Points
S & P   + 2 Points
Gold    - $10.40
Oil      +  0.47 cents

« Reply #158 on: March 21, 2016, 04:04:02 PM »

Think I will head myself to the house, need to mow some grass but at the same time I need to drink some heart elixir....... decisions - decisions - decisions!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 3/21/2016
« Reply #159 on: March 21, 2016, 04:38:24 PM »

sorry I wasn't a contributor today.  massive school bid due tomorrow and if I had hair, I'd be pulling it out.  un-banded torp to smoke for the ride home.  I believe it's a Montecristo Knockoff I bought last spring.  'nite all!

« Reply #160 on: March 21, 2016, 05:49:03 PM »

Sheesh!

« Reply #161 on: March 21, 2016, 05:49:20 PM »

Grass mowed.

« Reply #162 on: March 21, 2016, 06:00:18 PM »

MC 2 Papi Chulo lit and some heart elixer to sip

« Reply #163 on: March 21, 2016, 07:16:51 PM »

Double Sheesh!!

« Reply #164 on: March 21, 2016, 08:20:45 PM »

Triple Sheesh!!!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12