Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

I'm good luck because I barely tuned in and watched Clemson score their first touchdown to take the lead 7-3.
Still winning 24-9 at the half. You're welcome, Dave.
He should have to send you a Laranja at this point.
I wasn't paying attention while making burritos for the family. Game getting a little closer now. Clemson is still up, 31-23.
Less than 2 minutes left and no change in score. Now fumble by Clemson. Oof.
5 seconds left to Laranja...
Congrats to ClemsonDave. I know you were worried.

Rutgers gave Ohio State a run for their money but didn't play as well in the 2nd half.

Connections
Puzzle #146
🟦🟩🟦🟦
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟨🟨🟨🟨
Strike out for me.

Connections
Puzzle #146
🟦🟩🟦🟦
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟨🟨🟨🟨
Strike out for me.
I think I've got about a 60% success rate.

I'm good luck because I barely tuned in and watched Clemson score their first touchdown to take the lead 7-3.
Still winning 24-9 at the half. You're welcome, Dave.
He should have to send you a Laranja at this point.
I wasn't paying attention while making burritos for the family. Game getting a little closer now. Clemson is still up, 31-23.
Less than 2 minutes left and no change in score. Now fumble by Clemson. Oof.
5 seconds left to Laranja...
Congrats to ClemsonDave. I know you were worried.

Rutgers gave Ohio State a run for their money but didn't play as well in the 2nd half.
What, me worry?

I'm good luck because I barely tuned in and watched Clemson score their first touchdown to take the lead 7-3.
Still winning 24-9 at the half. You're welcome, Dave.
He should have to send you a Laranja at this point.
Good being at the game as well.

I'm good luck because I barely tuned in and watched Clemson score their first touchdown to take the lead 7-3.
Still winning 24-9 at the half. You're welcome, Dave.
He should have to send you a Laranja at this point.
I wasn't paying attention while making burritos for the family. Game getting a little closer now. Clemson is still up, 31-23.
Less than 2 minutes left and no change in score. Now fumble by Clemson. Oof.
5 seconds left to Laranja...
Congrats to ClemsonDave. I know you were worried.

Rutgers gave Ohio State a run for their money but didn't play as well in the 2nd half.
What, me worry?
Love it.

It's scary to think of Hot Lips Houlihan at age 86.

I'm good luck because I barely tuned in and watched Clemson score their first touchdown to take the lead 7-3.
Still winning 24-9 at the half. You're welcome, Dave.
He should have to send you a Laranja at this point.
I wasn't paying attention while making burritos for the family. Game getting a little closer now. Clemson is still up, 31-23.
Less than 2 minutes left and no change in score. Now fumble by Clemson. Oof.
5 seconds left to Laranja...
Congrats to ClemsonDave. I know you were worried.

Rutgers gave Ohio State a run for their money but didn't play as well in the 2nd half.
What, me worry?
Nice!

Remember these. New packaging

Remember these. New packaging
I still have a mostly full box of the belicosos. Definitely the old packaging.

I'm good luck because I barely tuned in and watched Clemson score their first touchdown to take the lead 7-3.
Still winning 24-9 at the half. You're welcome, Dave.
He should have to send you a Laranja at this point.
I wasn't paying attention while making burritos for the family. Game getting a little closer now. Clemson is still up, 31-23.
Less than 2 minutes left and no change in score. Now fumble by Clemson. Oof.
5 seconds left to Laranja...
Congrats to ClemsonDave. I know you were worried.

Rutgers gave Ohio State a run for their money but didn't play as well in the 2nd half.
What, me worry?
Boom!

Smokeshow

Logged