Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Today’s Birthdays:

Actor Loretta Swit is 86.
R&B singer Harry Elston (Friends of Distinction) is 85.
Blues singer Delbert McClinton is 83.
Former first lady Laura Bush is 77.
Actor Ivonne Coll is 76.
Rock singer-musician Chris Difford (Squeeze) is 69.
Country singer Kim Forester (The Forester Sisters) is 63.
Actor-comedian Kathy Griffin is 63.
Actor Ralph Macchio is 62.
“Survivor” host Jeff Probst is 62.
Actor Matthew McConaughey is 54.
Rapper-producer Sean “Puffy” Combs is 54.
TV personality Bethenny Frankel is 53.
Actor Anthony Ruivivar is 53.
Soul/jazz singer Gregory Porter is 52.
Celebrity chef Curtis Stone is 48.
Actor Heather Tom is 48.
R&B/gospel singer George Huff is 43.
Actor Emme Rylan is 43.
Actor Chris Greene (Film: “Loving”) is 41.

Today's Over/Under is 8
Raz Over/Under is 11

Today's Over/Under is 8
Raz Over/Under is 11
Nine for me.

Morning, boyos. Volleyball this morning, last week before the truncated playoff round next week.
That's exciting. What's the scoop on this week's opponent?
They were good. In fact, our coach only made I think 2 substitutions over the 2 games, so my kid didn't play. However, they did win, so they're western division champs. The team they beat are the eastern division champs. Playoffs next week.
Well done. Except the part of not putting your daughter in. How did she feel about it?

On this date:

In 1842, Abraham Lincoln married Mary Todd in Springfield, Illinois.
In retrospect, he'd rather have taken a bullet.  ;D  Too soon?

Morning, boyos. Volleyball this morning, last week before the truncated playoff round next week.
That's exciting. What's the scoop on this week's opponent?
They were good. In fact, our coach only made I think 2 substitutions over the 2 games, so my kid didn't play. However, they did win, so they're western division champs. The team they beat are the eastern division champs. Playoffs next week.
Well done. Except the part of not putting your daughter in. How did she feel about it?
She's a good team player, she was excited.

Today's Over/Under is 8
Raz Over/Under is 11
7

Morning, boyos. Volleyball this morning, last week before the truncated playoff round next week.
That's exciting. What's the scoop on this week's opponent?
They were good. In fact, our coach only made I think 2 substitutions over the 2 games, so my kid didn't play. However, they did win, so they're western division champs. The team they beat are the eastern division champs. Playoffs next week.
Well done. Except the part of not putting your daughter in. How did she feel about it?
She's a good team player, she was excited.
That's cool. Sounds like she's having fun and not regretting her decision to join the team.

I'm good luck because I barely tuned in and watched Clemson score their first touchdown to take the lead 7-3.
Still winning 24-9 at the half. You're welcome, Dave.

Morning, boyos. Volleyball this morning, last week before the truncated playoff round next week.
That's exciting. What's the scoop on this week's opponent?
They were good. In fact, our coach only made I think 2 substitutions over the 2 games, so my kid didn't play. However, they did win, so they're western division champs. The team they beat are the eastern division champs. Playoffs next week.
Well done. Except the part of not putting your daughter in. How did she feel about it?
She's a good team player, she was excited.
That's cool. Sounds like she's having fun and not regretting her decision to join the team.
Definitely enjoying it. And she's played in most of their games and started a couple, just hasn't played as much in the last 4.

I'm good luck because I barely tuned in and watched Clemson score their first touchdown to take the lead 7-3.
Still winning 24-9 at the half. You're welcome, Dave.
He should have to send you a Laranja at this point.

Connections
Puzzle #146
🟦🟩🟦🟦
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟨🟨🟨🟨

I'm good luck because I barely tuned in and watched Clemson score their first touchdown to take the lead 7-3.
Still winning 24-9 at the half. You're welcome, Dave.
He should have to send you a Laranja at this point.
I wasn't paying attention while making burritos for the family. Game getting a little closer now. Clemson is still up, 31-23.

I'm good luck because I barely tuned in and watched Clemson score their first touchdown to take the lead 7-3.
Still winning 24-9 at the half. You're welcome, Dave.
He should have to send you a Laranja at this point.
I wasn't paying attention while making burritos for the family. Game getting a little closer now. Clemson is still up, 31-23.
Less than 2 minutes left and no change in score. Now fumble by Clemson. Oof.

I'm good luck because I barely tuned in and watched Clemson score their first touchdown to take the lead 7-3.
Still winning 24-9 at the half. You're welcome, Dave.
He should have to send you a Laranja at this point.
I wasn't paying attention while making burritos for the family. Game getting a little closer now. Clemson is still up, 31-23.
Less than 2 minutes left and no change in score. Now fumble by Clemson. Oof.
5 seconds left to Laranja...
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4