Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

I guess my debatable point is this...
I would rather pay the couple dollars more for a really good cigar than buy dog rockets but if you look well enough you can purchase Espinosa Crema's and the such for 3 bucks etc.

10th on fire

The page is really trying to get their house brands out there. Megillah, Penn Standard, Free will, etc.
I wonder if any are worth it? I'd rather pay 4 bucks for an awesome cigar than 3 for an ok cigar.
My guess is that they're absolute garbage. I used to throw my money away like that in hopes of finding a diamond in the rough. Never happens.
Aside from Diesel, MOW, Ava Maria and maybe a couple others...
Yes, but they're house brands with a known blender and factory that we trust.
Just like my rants about Caldwell Lost and Found....they give you no information on blender, manufacturer, tobacco and still expect you to pay top dollar on Caldwell's word that they are superior cigars.

Cracker Crumb

The page is really trying to get their house brands out there. Megillah, Penn Standard, Free will, etc.
I wonder if any are worth it? I'd rather pay 4 bucks for an awesome cigar than 3 for an ok cigar.
My guess is that they're absolute garbage. I used to throw my money away like that in hopes of finding a diamond in the rough. Never happens.
Aside from Diesel, MOW, Ava Maria and maybe a couple others...

I meant the house brands. I don't believe any of the AJ sticks you mentioned are considered house brands.

Cracker Crumb

Blast from the past!
Recently I came across most of the surrogates for sale.  Maybe The Page....Dont know if they were originals or a new batch.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]