Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Hello Dave and Tony. I have been at it since 3am.
Morning, BusyBeaverRick.

And we have page 2 for ClemsonDave.

Hello Dave and Tony. I have been at it since 3am.
No rest for the weary. Good morning, Rick.

Morning, twofers.
Good morning, Dave.

How was the long weekend? Feeling better?
Weekend was good, was nice to get away and unwind. Definitely feeling better, almost feel like myself again.
We were supposed to go down to visit my brother and his wife but they both came down with COVID. She's got MS so I'm hoping she won't have a rough time of it.
MS sucks and the treatments don't work for many people.
No doubt.

Hello Dave and Tony. I have been at it since 3am.
No rest for the weary. Good morning, Rick.
Good morning. I may have to cut out early one day this week and check out the Ant Man in the theater

Morning, muchachos.

Wordle 612 3/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩⬛🟨⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

My 85 day streak went down the toilet today.  :'(

Wordle 612 X/6

🟨
🟩🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
Now I'm trying to figure out how you found three wrong guesses. You know a word I don't.

Hello Dave and Tony. I have been at it since 3am.
No rest for the weary. Good morning, Rick.
Good morning. I may have to cut out early one day this week and check out the Ant Man in the theater
My boys are looking forward to that one too. They're off from school this week. I generally enjoy all the Marvel movies myself.

My 85 day streak went down the toilet today.  :'(

Wordle 612 X/6

🟨
🟩🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
Now I'm trying to figure out how you found three wrong guesses. You know a word I don't.
That's the worst part. I was grabbing at straws and didn't even know it was a word but it let me do it. When I looked it up, there was no definition. WTF?

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Page2Raz.

My 85 day streak went down the toilet today.  :'(

Wordle 612 X/6

🟨
🟩🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
Now I'm trying to figure out how you found three wrong guesses. You know a word I don't.
That's the worst part. I was grabbing at straws and didn't even know it was a word but it let me do it. When I looked it up, there was no definition. WTF?
Found my 6th guess defined on merriam-webster.com. Still have my doubts about it being a legit word but even still, dictionary.com has officially been replaced as my first browser tab.

My 85 day streak went down the toilet today.  :'(

Wordle 612 X/6

🟨
🟩🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
Now I'm trying to figure out how you found three wrong guesses. You know a word I don't.
That's the worst part. I was grabbing at straws and didn't even know it was a word but it let me do it. When I looked it up, there was no definition. WTF?
Found my 6th guess defined on merriam-webster.com. Still have my doubts about it being a legit word but even still, dictionary.com has officially been replaced as my first browser tab.
There are six total. One is unknown to me. The other two are not supposed to exist except together.

Brutal.

My 85 day streak went down the toilet today.  :'(

Wordle 612 X/6

🟨
🟩🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
Now I'm trying to figure out how you found three wrong guesses. You know a word I don't.
That's the worst part. I was grabbing at straws and didn't even know it was a word but it let me do it. When I looked it up, there was no definition. WTF?
Found my 6th guess defined on merriam-webster.com. Still have my doubts about it being a legit word but even still, dictionary.com has officially been replaced as my first browser tab.
There are six total. One is unknown to me. The other two are not supposed to exist except together.

Brutal.
Got it. Unfortunately, too late.

Morning Tony, Dave and Rick.
And hello twofer page 2!