Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

I must be too early, no line, no nobody.
I beat the rush and I am first candidate, lady is nice, waiting for the key.
she said it is mostly furnished but needs a mattress for the master bedroom. everything is month to month. she just ran to Dollar General for some supplies. sheesh.
So you got the place?  Just be sure no crime scene tape in the garbage or dumpster. Congrats if you did get it.

OOO toro up next, wonder if they allow smoking in the park I'm looking at this morning?
Good thing to check on for sure.  Good luck Dean.

OOO toro up next, wonder if they allow smoking in the park I'm looking at this morning?
Crazy world we live in now Dean, who would have thought just 10 years ago anyone would have even thought that would be a concern, after New Oreleans smoking ban passed last month I give up on the crazy people trying to change the world.
Amen, man I could not believe it when I read in the news that New Orleans outlawed smoking.  But I remember the big international cigar retailers show was there a few years ago and they were discussing not returning because almost no places would allow folks a cigar.  Honestly Though this entire country has gone bat-shit crazy.
IPCPR is in NOLA again this year.  They can smoke in the convention hall where the show is, but apparently nowhere else.

Good morning, men.

Hell, Magnum dog is supposed to get his staples out at 9 this morning but the Austin PD is working 50 ice related wrecks right now and not warming up any till after 10 so may have to reschedule.
Had to reschedule but they had availability for tomorrow so that was perfect, ice on a major bridge between here and there with  a 6 vehicle injury crash and the bridge is completely closed.  Getting a bit nasty.

Guess I will stay in bed and pour another cup.

Good morning, men.
Morning Uncle Tony, WhoKnowsWhereDave.

Hell, Magnum dog is supposed to get his staples out at 9 this morning but the Austin PD is working 50 ice related wrecks right now and not warming up any till after 10 so may have to reschedule.
Had to reschedule but they had availability for tomorrow so that was perfect, ice on a major bridge between here and there with  a 6 vehicle injury crash and the bridge is completely closed.  Getting a bit nasty.
I think that was wise of you.  Good morning, Dave.

Good morning, men.
Morning Uncle Tony, WhoKnowsWhereDave.
Good morning, LTG.  Any weekend plans?

OOO toro up next, wonder if they allow smoking in the park I'm looking at this morning?
Crazy world we live in now Dean, who would have thought just 10 years ago anyone would have even thought that would be a concern, after New Oreleans smoking ban passed last month I give up on the crazy people trying to change the world.
Amen, man I could not believe it when I read in the news that New Orleans outlawed smoking.  But I remember the big international cigar retailers show was there a few years ago and they were discussing not returning because almost no places would allow folks a cigar.  Honestly Though this entire country has gone bat-shit crazy.
IPCPR is in NOLA again this year.  They can smoke in the convention hall where the show is, but apparently nowhere else.
I was going to reply here first but assumed someone would have already responded with this tidbit by now.  Should have figured it would be you.  Morning, Dave.

Morning Mr. Mayor.

Stolen Nascar race car found

Police have found the Nascar race car stolen from a hotel parking lot near Atlanta Motor Speedway.

Team Xtreme said the car was discovered early Saturday north-west of Atlanta in Gwinnett County, about 20 miles away from where it was taken ditched in a wooded area behind the home of a Backyard Smoker.

Good morning, men.
Morning Uncle Tony, WhoKnowsWhereDave.
Good morning, LTG.  Any weekend plans?
Nothing out of the ordinary. Work now, laundry tomorrow. Maybe make some pancakes for breakfast tomorrow as well. You?

Stolen Nascar race car found

Police have found the Nascar race car stolen from a hotel parking lot near Atlanta Motor Speedway.

Team Xtreme said the car was discovered early Saturday north-west of Atlanta in Gwinnett County, about 20 miles away from where it was taken ditched in a wooded area behind the home of a Backyard Smoker.
Speaking of Nascar, commies trying to screw that up too?  Could they screw up the qualifying in Atlanta any more?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16