CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16

Author Topic: 2/28/2015  (Read 43533 times)

CigarBanter

• Administrator
  • Senior Status
2/28/2015
« on: February 28, 2015, 12:00:02 AM »

Last day of the month.  Let's hope there are some cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Be warned, post on this site and you will catch hell from members and trolls alike.  Therefore, don't proceed if you have thin skin.  If you can accept all that, light a cigar, pour a drink and welcome aboard!

TruDog

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • ...WooF...
Re: 2/28/2015
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2015, 12:13:15 AM »

Last day of the month.  Let's hope there are some cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Be warned, post on this site and you will catch hell from members and trolls alike.  Therefore, don't proceed if you have thin skin.  If you can accept all that, light a cigar, pour a drink and welcome aboard!
I will pour a diNk . Oh, I mean drink with ya Brother.

dwgbryant

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2015, 04:35:31 AM »

good morning. Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee.

dwgbryant

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2015, 04:36:55 AM »

54 degrees and may hit the mid 60's by the afternoon.

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2015, 04:44:26 AM »

Good morning Dean.

dwgbryant

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2015, 04:53:36 AM »

Good morning Dean.
good morning Chip.

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2015, 04:54:03 AM »

Jury Duty
-------------------------

As a court clerk, I am well-versed in the jury-selection process. First a computer randomly selects a few hundred citizens from the entire county to report for jury duty on a particular day. Then another computer assigns 40 of those present to a courtroom. Then the 40 names are placed in a drum, and a dozen names are pulled.
During jury selection for one trial, the judge asked potential Juror No. 12 if there was any reason he could not be a fair and impartial juror.

"There may be," he replied. "Juror No. 1 is my ex-wife, and if we were on the same jury, I guarantee we would not be able to agree on anything."

Both were excused.

dwgbryant

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2015, 05:24:45 AM »

OOO toro up next, wonder if they allow smoking in the park I'm looking at this morning?

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2015, 05:31:11 AM »

OOO toro up next, wonder if they allow smoking in the park I'm looking at this morning?
Crazy world we live in now Dean, who would have thought just 10 years ago anyone would have even thought that would be a concern, after New Oreleans smoking ban passed last month I give up on the crazy people trying to change the world.

dwgbryant

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2015, 05:41:50 AM »

Crazy world we live in now Dean, who would have thought just 10 years ago anyone would have even thought that would be a concern, after New Oreleans smoking ban passed last month I give up on the crazy people trying to change the world.
I agree, been turned down from a lot of rentals and 55+ parks because I enjoy an occassional cigar even though I try to explain I refuse to smoke indoors. not sure whether it's the health concerns of if they've been burned on clean up when vacated. I know smoking will damage a property inside, but I just shrug my shoulders and walk away.

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2015, 05:48:00 AM »

I agree, been turned down from a lot of rentals and 55+ parks because I enjoy an occassional cigar even though I try to explain I refuse to smoke indoors. not sure whether it's the health concerns of if they've been burned on clean up when vacated. I know smoking will damage a property inside, but I just shrug my shoulders and walk away.
Its a good thing that most of us are up in our years now and the changes won't matter but a really don't like to think about the world our grandchildren will grow up in without any rights, we already yearn for the good old days so I can only imagine how badly they will be looking back at history and ask wtf happened.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2015, 05:52:09 AM »

Morning Chip, Dean.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2015, 05:54:20 AM »

Morning Dean & LSU.  You are up mighty early Dean.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2015, 05:54:48 AM »

Morning Chip, Dean.
Crossed paths there Golf, Good morning.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2015, 05:58:04 AM »

Amen, man I could not believe it when I read in the news that New Orleans outlawed smoking.  But I remember the big international cigar retailers show was there a few years ago and they were discussing not returning because almost no places would allow folks a cigar.  Honestly Though this entire country has gone bat-shit crazy.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16