Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16

  • Administrator
2/28/2015
« on: February 28, 2015, 12:00:02 AM »

Last day of the month.  Let's hope there are some cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Be warned, post on this site and you will catch hell from members and trolls alike.  Therefore, don't proceed if you have thin skin.  If you can accept all that, light a cigar, pour a drink and welcome aboard!
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...

Last day of the month.  Let's hope there are some cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Be warned, post on this site and you will catch hell from members and trolls alike.  Therefore, don't proceed if you have thin skin.  If you can accept all that, light a cigar, pour a drink and welcome aboard!
I will pour a diNk . Oh, I mean drink with ya Brother.
Logged

dwgbryant

good morning. Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee.
Logged

dwgbryant

54 degrees and may hit the mid 60's by the afternoon.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Good morning Dean.
Logged

dwgbryant

Good morning Dean.
good morning Chip.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Jury Duty
-------------------------

As a court clerk, I am well-versed in the jury-selection process. First a computer randomly selects a few hundred citizens from the entire county to report for jury duty on a particular day. Then another computer assigns 40 of those present to a courtroom. Then the 40 names are placed in a drum, and a dozen names are pulled.
During jury selection for one trial, the judge asked potential Juror No. 12 if there was any reason he could not be a fair and impartial juror.

"There may be," he replied. "Juror No. 1 is my ex-wife, and if we were on the same jury, I guarantee we would not be able to agree on anything."

Both were excused.
Logged

dwgbryant

OOO toro up next, wonder if they allow smoking in the park I'm looking at this morning?
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

OOO toro up next, wonder if they allow smoking in the park I'm looking at this morning?
Crazy world we live in now Dean, who would have thought just 10 years ago anyone would have even thought that would be a concern, after New Oreleans smoking ban passed last month I give up on the crazy people trying to change the world.
Logged

dwgbryant

OOO toro up next, wonder if they allow smoking in the park I'm looking at this morning?
Crazy world we live in now Dean, who would have thought just 10 years ago anyone would have even thought that would be a concern, after New Oreleans smoking ban passed last month I give up on the crazy people trying to change the world.
I agree, been turned down from a lot of rentals and 55+ parks because I enjoy an occassional cigar even though I try to explain I refuse to smoke indoors. not sure whether it's the health concerns of if they've been burned on clean up when vacated. I know smoking will damage a property inside, but I just shrug my shoulders and walk away.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

OOO toro up next, wonder if they allow smoking in the park I'm looking at this morning?
Crazy world we live in now Dean, who would have thought just 10 years ago anyone would have even thought that would be a concern, after New Oreleans smoking ban passed last month I give up on the crazy people trying to change the world.
I agree, been turned down from a lot of rentals and 55+ parks because I enjoy an occassional cigar even though I try to explain I refuse to smoke indoors. not sure whether it's the health concerns of if they've been burned on clean up when vacated. I know smoking will damage a property inside, but I just shrug my shoulders and walk away.
Its a good thing that most of us are up in our years now and the changes won't matter but a really don't like to think about the world our grandchildren will grow up in without any rights, we already yearn for the good old days so I can only imagine how badly they will be looking back at history and ask wtf happened.

Morning Chip, Dean.

Morning Dean & LSU.  You are up mighty early Dean.

Morning Chip, Dean.
Crossed paths there Golf, Good morning.

OOO toro up next, wonder if they allow smoking in the park I'm looking at this morning?
Crazy world we live in now Dean, who would have thought just 10 years ago anyone would have even thought that would be a concern, after New Oreleans smoking ban passed last month I give up on the crazy people trying to change the world.
Amen, man I could not believe it when I read in the news that New Orleans outlawed smoking.  But I remember the big international cigar retailers show was there a few years ago and they were discussing not returning because almost no places would allow folks a cigar.  Honestly Though this entire country has gone bat-shit crazy.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16